Über Studioware

Mit Studioware kannst du alle Aspekte deines Tanzstudios verwalten, einschließlich Schülern, Personal, Kursen, Zahlungen, Buchhaltung, Gehaltsabrechnung usw.

Erfahre mehr über Studioware

It's simple and easy to use. I've never had issues trying to learn the system.

Bewertungen zu Studioware

Studioware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Studioware bereits verwendet?

Rhonda
Rhonda
Business Owner / Artist / Art Instructor in Kanada

This is the program that I have always been looking for, so glad I finally found it!

It's very versatile, easy to use and is great for keeping track of all aspects of my student information.

Monthly fee to use the program. Limitations on the number of students / customers that you can add to the database.

Jennifer

So much better. I left a previous review, couldn't edit it so I'm here to say it's def improved!

Kommentare: I think it depends on the type of program and needs you have. But it's a great program compared to others I've tried.

Studio 2.0 has been working hard on fixing the bugs. Adding features and are great at customs service now. I love the potential of studioware 2.0

It still lacks a bit of feature I'm looking for. I'd love to filter and see actual currently enrolled students and make session-based classes easier to create. I've had a lot of issues trying to make that work and nothing has stuck that isn't a lot of work yet.

Antwort von QuestWare

Thank you Jennifer, for the review of Studioware. We listen to our customer requests, and add enhancements that are important to our customers. Filtering students is one such enhancement that has been implemented, Documentation: https://support.studioware2.com/kb/a104/enrolled-students-filter.aspx

Michel
Studio Owner in Südafrika

Dance Dynamics Studioware Review

Kommentare: Generally Studioware although still a work in progress, is great value for money and makes organizing the financial side of our business stress free.

Love that it keeps records of all our accounts and makes the sending of emails and accounts calculation so automatic and seamless. Also love that birthday letters can be set to send automatically to students without having to remember to do it.

Cannot find old invoices easily, so if somebody pays using old invoice number there at present is no quick way to find it like on old system. Also the older system automated family discounts whereas on new system they need to be put in manually.

Administrator/ Front Desk in USA

Studioware Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Studioware 2.0 has been good. Despite some technical glitches I encountered, the Studioware team was able to help me promptly, whether it was through email or text messages, which was very convenient. It is a very easy system to navigate, which makes it easy for anyone using it to pick up.

I like the ease with which you can create the student's accounts and the ability to due bulk payments or charges.

It had some glitches when making email templates, where I wasn't able to create my own templates. Yet, I do not know if these issues were fixed, as I haven't had the time to work on that part of the software.

Sandra
Studio Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software program

Kommentare: We had one issue earlier this year with our credit card payment. We had fraud activity on our card we use for payment. Their support system was amazingly fast and always present.
No being on hold or waiting for callbacks.

It's simple and easy to use! I've never had issues trying to learn the system.

no dislikes at all. The system is created for ease and convenience

Eva Marie
Director in USA

Ballet School helper!

Kommentare: I am enjoying the software, I need to actually explore all that it can actually do for me.

Studioware 2.0 is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Some of the features are not yet implemented. Wish I could print class rosters of all classes at once, rather than having to go back and forth between classes.

Roxanna
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

wonderful

Kommentare: Great

Love the ease of this software for my dance studio. It’s amazing to have it all in one place.

Building classes are not as user friendly as studioware 1.

Leon
Owner / Manager in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Line Dancing Classes

Kommentare: My records are more accurate of WHO my students are - their contact details and what Lesson program they on.

I can keep a record of my student Lessons and payments - have weekly record cards for them to sign when attending a lesson. Know who has paid and who not.

Still learning how to use it - once we have more answers it will make our lives so much easier. Nothing I do not like!!!

Louise
Director in Australien
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good system

Kommentare: Able to invoice, enrol and track students through the system

Nice Presentation Ease of use Good Support

Reporting - cannot export information to Excel Some small issues with various parts of the system

Jason

Great Program, Even Better Support

Kommentare: Overall this is a great, and very solid, program for tracking students, student accounts, and classes. It is a great value too compared to other cloud based accounting type programs. Customer support is awesome.

We run a dance studio that sees 100-150 students per year through the door and find Studioware very easy to use and we were able to get up and running very quickly. Invoicing by email with PayPal payment option works great. Bulk processes automate data entry (i.e., tuition generation). Customer support has been awesome (they restored 80 accounts I mistakenly deleted). Can't beat the price.

Missing some of the features of the pricier dance studio apps out there. Would like to see some things be more configurable, like discounts, and more customer relationship management features.

Ann
studio manager in USA

Studioware 2.0

Ease of use Easy transfer from previous software

Initially I had trouble talking to Support. I got the impression that there was only one person working Support and that if he was unavailable, I couldn't get help. That, I hope has been rectified.

Maria
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best solution we could find for our Dance business

Kommentare: When selecting a system for Dance, Fitness, Sport or similar enrollment/registration business do not fall for marketing pitches. Try each system first. Studioware must be on your trial list.

Best value in terms of functionality, ease of use, configurability, set of features and cost. Can be easily configured to support any business model in our sector. Accommodates multiple revenue models, very strong invoicing functionality and an excellent customer self service portal. After implementing this system our paper enrollment was reduced to 2% of all students. Online payment processing is now used by 70% of our customers. Excellent time saving and automation of administrative overhead for us. Communication module gives this system an excellent customer service edge. We use it for all email distribution to current and prospective students.

Ability to build custom reports would allow us to slice and dice data for analysis a bit better. However, I am not sure if any other similar system allows for custom reporting either.

Darla
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Invoicing is confusing for parents

Kommentare: This is a good value program, however, the invoicing needs much improvement!
First, when parents receive an invoice all they see is what is being charged without a running balance. If they are invoiced for 3 months, it shows all charges for 3 months and if they want to know what their balance is through month 2, they have to add it up.
Also, when they see their total due, they only see what is due through that particular invoicing period. If they had paid a large chunk, it says they have a $0 balance, even though they still owe for 7 more months!
If you have 2 parents paying equal amounts, it will bill for half but if one parent pays ahead, the balance gets divided in half and it does not keep track of what each parent paid
Billing is the most important reason for us having this and it is a bit of a nightmare when parents start coming in and complaining about their bill.
The customer service is just not readily available and you will need to pay if you need help after your initial set up.