Filtern nach:

Über Remark Test Grading

Test scoring tool for cloud or Windows. Import paper answers via image scanners and assess them via built-in test answers.

Erfahre mehr über Remark Test Grading

Abritty A.
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great behavioral research tool with a few difficulties!

Kommentare: I don't think it is super convenient for a large group of sample because it will take the test taker forever to scan and then upload them and then generate the data through the software. The little oval shaped blanks in the Remark format seems a tad too little to fill up for some participants too.

Rather than putting all the data one by one in SPSS for statistical tests, remark OMR does it all for you if you just scan the OMR sheets in the computer. Faster and more convenient software for research. I like how accurately it generates data and creates a report of finding with a few clicks.

Editing the questionnaire for Remark OMR is an unbearable pain! If you fail to follow the guideline of Remark OMR to the point than you are doomed and the software will never read the inputs. I have had a survey of 300 participants and each survey had 5 pages long questions so scanning them all seemed way too much work for me than just using qualtrics or survey monkey for my research.

Jessie V.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for converting paper tests to electronic scores!

Kommentare: It has saved me countless hours of test grading paper tests and has helped me convert my tests to electronic ones very easily with little effort.

I love that I can use this for grading paper/pencil tests and it will save me time because I can scan in the responses and have the computer grade them!

Sometimes it had trouble grading answers that were not filled in legibly, so I always have to kind of double check behind it.