Feels like a hyperloop between my system and server instances, love it!!!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Harsh P.
Senior Systems Analyst
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Easy Access, Security, Scalability, Remote working facility

Vorteile: Gives you easy access to server machines apart from being secured, performs well like you are using the actual server.

Nachteile: There are instance where it looses the connection which is irritating but for all the pros, it is bearable.

Provides secure HIPAA compliant connections for hospitals.

Nathaniel M.
Technical Support Analyst II - IBM Watson Health Imaging

Vorteile: -Secure
-Functional
-Compliant
-Reliable
-Supports many different connection types.

Nachteile: -Requires a manager to be downloaded every X mins
-Uses Java.

Securelink - Getting into Remote

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Ramesh M.
Associate Manager
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are OK with Securelink but concern over speed and frequent portal and gatekeeper issues that impacts our work. We use this 24X7 to connect client;s environment and we like to have a Desktop Utility which has easy gatekeeper connection method , customized gatekeeper list and settings per user.

Vorteile: Easy to use and connect but with some issues
Platform independent
Easy to Search and find different gatekeeper Access
RDP Widows size can be customized , allowing to clipboard access and print feature
Shows Recent gatekeeper and servers list

Nachteile: Biggest headache is JAVA Updates ,Every time i have to call support to fix the issue
different browser have different way to connect , having much problems with Google Chrome
there is no Desktop utility to connect,
We are using this almost 24X7 and low Speed is major concern
Support is good but they have to fix some common issues regularly after each upgrade
Should have favorite feature and make custom Gatekeeper list per user

Using securelink for connecting with my client server. It is good so far.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Shami S.
MS SYSTEMS ANALYST

Kommentare: most important benefit is you can connect to different clients at the same time.

Vorteile: it is easy to connect to securelink.
Can connect with different clients at the same time.
If net connection is good , you can never face any issue

Nachteile: Disconnects most of time automatically due to minor fluctuation in net. sometimes it works slow it happens rarely.

von SecureLink an 4.5.2018

Shami, thanks for your feedback. We rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

We're glad to hear you were quickly and easily able to integrate SecureLink. Our customers have greatly varying levels of requirements and it's our goal to ensure that the product can be configured to meet the needs of each and every customer.

Some of the performance issues that you noted are actually related to configurable options that are set by the local administrators at your site. These options are likely configured in such a way that they meet your local security requirements. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues that you can discuss with them in detail.

Please send us an email at cst@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over each of your concerns and resolve them fully.

A great tool for connecting to remote servers securely and easily.

Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Arpan S.
Technical Support Consultant
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - The application is simple and easy to use. A connection can be made to a remote gatekeeper in a matter of seconds.

Nachteile: - Securelink manager needs to be downloaded every time a connection needs to be made to a remote gatekeeper. This is annoying. I hope this issue resolves in a future version of the software.
- Occasionally, the application causes high memory and CPU usage. Have to manually end all instances of application from task manager to resolve the issue.
- Often, the active sessions to the servers disconnect without any warning. This is the biggest drawback of securlink.
- Does not work well in Firefox and Chrome.

Securelink gives a great vendor to customer experience in terms of use and ease.

Ronnier A.
Pharmacy Systems and Automation Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy way to VPN into internal private servers

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the ease of use. The vendor representatives can easily create an account under the appropriate vendor. The application/server owner/admins can see the vendor in the list to easily grant them access (even though I wish it was less clicks to grant vendors access). The vendors can request access by signing in. You can see what sessions are active and the history of who has connected which is useful. I think the most important feature is that it is easy to use for end-users and we know that it is secure in a sense that there is a 2 point verification step for each user that is logged into the system.

Nachteile: I don't like how I can't grant a user access to a specific VPN at a future time. So let's say I wanted a change to happen on 6/1/2018 at 10am. There is no way in the system to schedule that. At least this is from my current view, I'm not sure if this is an administrator level setting to enable.

SecureLink Review

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Alex S.
Software Specialist.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The simplicity of use is the most what I like about SecureLink. I am using this tool daily to connect to our clients site to configure, check and investigate the issues that they report.

Nachteile: - Sometimes the connection manager is not starting up to connect me, so I need to refresh the page to get connected. It is not that big deal, but it is faster for me to connect with out refreshing the internet page.

Great Solution for Remote Support

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Manager, Support Outreach

Kommentare: We frequently use SecureLink to connect to servers to perform maintenance and provide support. It helps to have a security system that not only provides the needed network, but logs activity at the same time. We take security very seriously, so sites that use SecureLink are preferred over other methods.

Vorteile: For most of the connections, there are not a lot of hoops to jump through and minimal setup on your workstation. It functions in the background and does not interfere with other connections. It is a pretty seamless solution for connecting remotely to customer servers and workstations.

Nachteile: Rarely, but occasionally, you can run into issues where it appears the login was unsuccessful, but you can still log in. It doesn't happen often, but it can be very concerning.

Easy to manage with Top notch compliance

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Amit S.
MS Systems Analyst
Computer-Software

Kommentare: I am using securelink to manage multiple networks and machines across multiple clients. It is a blessing to don't have to manage separate VPNs for each client.

Vorteile: It is very simple process to manage access of my clients. With the possibility of configuring access on a time scale level is simply amazing. Tracking usage of server is most important thing in our day to day life and with Securelink I am able to see who used which server, when and for how long.

Nachteile: Sometimes I face issues with some gatekeepers and we could use a more user friendly UI/UX. Sometimes I face issues with Java applet for connection.

Great people, Great product.

Richard (rex) B.
Applications Director

Kommentare: An easy way to setup remote access for customers that do not have a preferred method - works especially well with my smaller clients who own their own pharmacy. I like that Securelink is familiar with healthcare and HIPAA requirements.

Vorteile: Consistency - If customers will adopt it we have a single way to access remote systems.
Web based, quick connect is good for immediate connections.

Nachteile: Price is a bit high compared to other services. There are some strange errors / quirks that I have reported. Support has worked with me to resolve but ultimately I do not have time to assist in the resolution. Hard to believe I am the only one experiencing a specific error.

Secure link is very slow when we need to login to servers every time it will ask for applet download

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Ravi chandra A.
Technical Consultant

Vorteile: As per security wise it is good for customers and customers can track who is working with in the servers

Nachteile: Performance is not up to the mark whenever we need to login to servers its keep on asking us to download manager applet

von SecureLink an 15.4.2018

Ravi, thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that customers are having a positive experience and rely on candid feedback like yours to improve the customer experience and build a better product.

Thanks for your kind words about our product. We want to make sure you are aware that SecureLink has understood the changes in technology for many years, and the movement towards removing NPAPI support (subsequently Java) from browsers.

All modern versions of SecureLink default to a connection manager that does not require the installation of system Java. We still retain secondary connection methods for users that cannot install this allowing them to fall back on using JNLP which allows Java based connections without the need for a browser that supports Java.

If you would like, please send us an email at cst@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over each of your concerns and resolve them fully.

Good tool for connectivity with few flaws

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Fakhruddin K.
Senior Technical Support Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can easily connect to the site on which I need to work and it then grants me quick and secure access to work.

Vorteile: It's secure and easy to use. The My Recent Sessions is beneficial to connect. Once connected the session stability has increased and it's getting better day by day.

Nachteile: To reach to a site's server, I need to click multiple times on several pages to finally access the server. There should be quick links that should take me to my favorite servers directly.

von SecureLink an 15.4.2018

Fakhruddin, thanks for your feedback.

In a recent update to SecureLink, we have addressed the need for some users to remember frequently connected hosts and have a 'favorite hosts' setting.

If you would like, please send us an email at cst@securelink.com so that we can set up some time for your customer success manager to go over this new functionality with you.

Great experience using it. Will recommend others to use this product

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Shubhang A.
MS Associate Systems Analyst

Vorteile: - Can easily connect to client's remote server and use it hassle-free.
- Gives flexibility to connect multiple server/host at a time.
- Ease of use is the primary advantage I see for securelink.
- Gives the option to connect through staging if server is down.

Nachteile: - Sometimes suddenly all active sessions gets disconnected.
- Java dependency is important disadvantage I consider.
- We often face slowness issues.
- Generally requires high bandwidth to connect.
- Doesn't work smoothly with other browsers as compared to IE.

Overall product not to bad. At times takes awhile to connect

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Chris G.
RSA

Vorteile: The software provides a secure connection that some clients like to have. Options to connect to multiple servers in one section is nice as well.

Nachteile: There is currently no option to launch or copy the linked addresses to an external RDP software. Also when we have issues with carebridge not connecting or if the site does not renew for connection we have a hard time connecting to troubleshoot issues. There are at times no information that the sites account is in arrears and as such have been disconnected.

It is very useful and convenient for end users.

Dhaval G.
SME
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: convenience. It is very convenient to securely connect to a remote desktop or the server. If there was an option of 2 factor authorization this will make it even better.

Nachteile: Due to the applets being used, it doesn't always work in Firefox or Chrome. It works flawlessly in IE though. I understand these applets are not supported by these browsers but if there are any viable alternatives.

I like that remote access is simplistic with Securelink

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Charlotte G.
CSE level 2
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, one central area in which to find our customers to remote to

Vorteile: The simple steps involved in remoting to a customer site. We have a number of customers we need to remote to and having them in a singular area to access is very much appreciated.

Nachteile: That you have to download and run that securelink connecting agent everytime you log into it. Can't a permanently installed client be created?

Works well. A few idiosyncrasies.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Riley S.
developer
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Supporting customers.

Vorteile: Security. Centralized operation. Audit trail. Generally easy to use. User interface makes it easy to navigate.

Nachteile: Does not always perform the same way every time. Sometimes it fails to start, other times it will connect and then immediately drop. Can't rate support as I've never used it. Have no idea what the cost is so can't really rate value.

Very nice experience while using the securelink.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Ankit M.
System Analyst
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easily able to connect without any issue.

Vorteile: It is very easy to Connect and its speed is also good. And we are able to connect mane connection at the same time. Overall Everything I like about the secure link.

Nachteile: Actually we like everything about the secure link, but there are few things which can be change like its Design and new user assistant.

This is the most effective and secure way to connect to remote servers.

Jaya S.
Sr. Support Consultant

Vorteile: Connection wait time is not more that 4-5 seconds. It is secure and easy to connect to servers remotely. the desktop sharing feature is a great plus point.

Nachteile: The active and inactive connections must be grouped separately. when we search for gatekeepers and there are multiple, we need to scroll every line to find the correct one.

I had no problems using the software..

Alex S.
Software Specialist.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: connecting to other sites.

Vorteile: quick and fast connection.. I am a user and i am using this software everyday.. it is one of the main tools that i use to connect to other sites.

Nachteile: sometimes, securelink connection manager taking too much time to load. I have to restart it, or refresh the page few times to get it to work.

Slow in connection and frequent dissconnecting from active session

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Hitesh K.
Analysts

Vorteile: - Fast integration and setup for existing host
- multiple host and sessions can be active at the same time

Nachteile: - slow while connecting to host
- disconnect from active sessions
- required high bandwidth for connecting
- java dependency

von SecureLink an 15.4.2018

Hitesh, thanks for your feedback. We rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.

Some of the requirement issues that you noted are actually related to configurable options that are set by the local administrators at your site. These options are likely configured in such a way that they meet your local security requirements. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues that you can discuss with them in detail.

New update is very good and very easy to use.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Pankaj T.
Associate Software Engineer

Vorteile: Favorite servers listed at the top of the page, so its very easy to access servers.
Due to connection manager it is very easy to manage connections with the various servers.

Nachteile: Sometime it takes more time to establish connection with servers. When any session disconnects automatically then for reconnecting again , I need to first disconnect session from connection manager and again need to connect, which is time consuming.

I loved it

Archana P.
Support

Vorteile: Everything . this system is very user friendly and everything that I needed was on the same page. never found it difficult at all

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. As I mentioned I had everything that I needed on one page, it saved clicks and a lot of time and confusion.

We are using securelink since last 3 years and we are very happy with its use.

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Brijesh C.
MS System Analyst

Vorteile: We like fast connectivity about this product.
It is giving good and flexible connectivity to connect many hosts at one time.

Nachteile: We often face slowness issue and connection broken issue as well.
Generally requires high bandwidth to connect to multiple hosts.

Convenient tool for remote work, good feature s and its almost always on,Nice tool for offshore deve

Ramesh M.
Associate Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Smooth transition and offshore project handling

Vorteile: Interface , connectivity and fast n secure way, easy rdp, uptime , good support and browser compatibility

Nachteile: Lack of connection speed sometimes, no desktop tool ,no password vault, hang sessions issue,need file copy tool