Über SecureLink

SecureLink ist der Marktführer für sicheren Remote-Zugriff von Drittanbietern für stark regulierte Unternehmen und Technologieanbieter.

Erfahre mehr über SecureLink

Learning curve is moderately steep, but once learned integration with the business is very easy.

Cannot enter special characters into comment edit or description fields. For our error messages, the comment edit fields do not hold enough characters.

Bewertungen zu SecureLink

4,0

SecureLink hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SecureLink bereits verwendet?

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SecureLink as secure Remote support

secure Remote support - catalogue all your customers so you will search and access - web interface - good fit resolution

for me , I have used it for 2 years ago without any issues but for budget the management have decided to switch to cheaper app

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Technical Support Analyst II - IBM Watson Health Imaging in USA

Provides secure HIPAA compliant connections for hospitals.

-Secure -Functional -Compliant -Reliable -Supports many different connection types.

-Requires a manager to be downloaded every X mins -Uses Java.

Drew
Solutions Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User: Least Reliable Remote Access Tool I Know

Kommentare: I used to primarily use Windows, but now I am mostly a Mac user. My sole purpose for using this application is remote access. I use this application daily and have used it since 2015. I use many remote access tools and VPNs on a daily bases and this is the worst one I've experienced by far. In the last couple years, I can't think of many times I've use this software and had it work successfully. It consistently fails to log on and I've even had it fail to connect the session in older versions. I've reached out to support and they are professional, but the problems don't get resolved. Since I use many instances of this software, I've concluded it's not an issue with user configuration of the application, but rather the application itself. I suspect the issues tend to happen more on Mac OS, but I've experienced the log on issues on Windows as well. I would not recommend this product until the reliability drastically improves.

It's easy to figure out how to use the remote access feature.

In short, the remote access feature is very unreliable. I use multiple instances of this daily and always have issues connecting using the remote access feature. As another reviewer described, the authentication fails multiple times until it suddenly works. My coworkers have the same issue. The price was extremely high for such an unreliable application, especially with the size of our company being under 100 employees.

Alan
Tech Support Tier 2 in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SecureLink is great as a VPN for tech support

Kommentare: Using multiple VPN's for my job, I find that SecureLink is the easiest to use with the least amount of issues. End user can customize it to allow access only to specific servers and can control turning it on/off to specific times or for specific procedures to turn on (has message that pops up to say personalized entry message)

It allowed very easy access to remote servers (fully controlled by end user for access). If it goes down , the customer support gets it running very quickly.

It could only have 2 users on a platform at a time (not the best for multi server unless they use a Nexus) Cannot delete old Gatekeepers only deactivate (one of the clients has over 50 gatekeepers that we have to sort through.

Antwort von SecureLink

Alan, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had an overall positive experience with SecureLink and our customer support team. Currently in the UI users do have the ability to delete Gatekeepers, this is something that may have to be handled by your SecureLink administrator. I appreciate your feedback around having multiple users on a single platform and will make sure we open a ticket internally around that feature. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Ramesh
Ramesh
Associate Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Securelink - Getting into Remote

Kommentare: Overall we are OK with Securelink but concern over speed and frequent portal and gatekeeper issues that impacts our work. We use this 24X7 to connect client;s environment and we like to have a Desktop Utility which has easy gatekeeper connection method , customized gatekeeper list and settings per user.

Easy to use and connect but with some issues Platform independent Easy to Search and find different gatekeeper Access RDP Widows size can be customized , allowing to clipboard access and print feature Shows Recent gatekeeper and servers list

Biggest headache is JAVA Updates ,Every time i have to call support to fix the issue different browser have different way to connect , having much problems with Google Chrome there is no Desktop utility to connect, We are using this almost 24X7 and low Speed is major concern Support is good but they have to fix some common issues regularly after each upgrade Should have favorite feature and make custom Gatekeeper list per user

Salma
Delivery Consultant in Indien

Securelink Usage cons and pros

Kommentare: Overall the experience is good. But only suggestion is to improve the connectivity period.

It is very easy to navigate to different client domains. There is proper distinguishable links for each clients and very easy process to get access of different client domains as well.

I have faced connectivity issue with the software many times. Many client domains gets disconnected after few minutes without network interruption. Once the network gets disconnected at least the domain should wait for 20-30 seconds until new internet connection is established.

Antwort von SecureLink

Salma, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink and it's ability to get you securely connected to your customers. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with connection stability and consistency. I would be happy to talk further about your issue as well as discuss the situation in which this is typically occurring. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

mike
Technical Services Engineer III in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ease of use

Kommentare: easy to use and I use it everyday

easy to install and easy to use. Very Secure and options are nice

I feel the install on the client side can be easier and more explanatory

Antwort von SecureLink

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback and take it into consideration as our product evolves. Looking forward to a continued partnership with your company!

Senior Technical Solutions Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to connect and quick to login

Kommentare: I can be honest about not liking SecureLink when i first used it. There were several bugs and the rollouts were okay. Over the years, I have seen a great improvement in performance. I continually see it working well and the issues i used yo see, I haven't seen in 3+ years. Keep up the good work and development.

Secure Link is great! With the frequency of upgrades anf changes that go on around here. We sre used to many of our tools temporarily being down. I can definitely day the uptime and ease for logging in securely to support our clients is excellent.

On occasion the software does disconnect, however this is what I would expect with a secure system to protect patient dats. I just wish we had a timer so we could plan appropriately.

Arpan
Technical Support Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great tool for connecting to remote servers securely and easily.

- The application is simple and easy to use. A connection can be made to a remote gatekeeper in a matter of seconds.

- Securelink manager needs to be downloaded every time a connection needs to be made to a remote gatekeeper. This is annoying. I hope this issue resolves in a future version of the software. - Occasionally, the application causes high memory and CPU usage. Have to manually end all instances of application from task manager to resolve the issue. - Often, the active sessions to the servers disconnect without any warning. This is the biggest drawback of securlink. - Does not work well in Firefox and Chrome.

Good Product

Kommentare: Good, generally reliable, simple, gets the job done.

It’s is simple and straightforward to use for an end user.

There are buggy parts of the software when interacting with Citrix instances where occasionally items don’t launch.

Daniel
Technical Services Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Experience

Kommentare: We are a software company that uses it to support our customers.

The portal making customers easy to find is a wonderful feature.

The most frustrating part is that copy/paste works sometimes and other times it will not work at all. Next in line is the fact that you are disconnected when your network connection changes. For example connecting to VPN versus being connected over the internet disconnects all sessions. Internet connectivity is much faster and a better remote experience but some necessary resources require VPN access.

Antwort von SecureLink

Daniel, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with connection stability and consistency. I would be happy to talk further about your issue as well as discuss the situation in which this is typically occurring. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Mary
RN Clinical Nurse Consultant in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What's wrong with Secure link

Kommentare: I am still having difficulty getting into my domains with secure, and it goes down so much, I'm not sure if it's me or secure link.

1. nothing 2. nothing 3. nothing and now I'm not liking this survey because it wouldn't take my first 3 answers because they were to short

1. too many clicks 2. too slow 3. no support 4. no training 5. doesn't work with a MAC

Antwort von SecureLink

Mary, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the connectivity and the workflow involved in that process. We are actively working on ways to improve our SecureLink Connection Manager in order to make connectivity more streamlined. If possible, I would like to further discuss some of the details around the pain points you are encountering day to day when using our product. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Robin
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Secure Link leaves a lot to be desired

I love the idea of a one stop shop to be able to log in and then branch out to any of our client's environments

It is buggy and finicky. I often have to log in 5 - 6 times before I can connect with a server. The errors are nonsensical. It is not intuitive or user friendly.

Antwort von SecureLink

Hi Robin, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with connection stability and ease of use. If possible, It would be great to further discuss some of the details around the pain points you are encountering when using our product. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager and a support phone number. This resource is available to you to discuss and help to resolve user experience issues.Please send us an email at csm@securelink.com to set up some time to go over your product feedback.

Aaron
RSA in USA

Terrible

It doesn't crash, when it works it's stable. We are required to use it. I have to make this review longer.

When it doesn't work, it is hard to fix. Customer support phone number was offline when I tried to call it recetly.

Antwort von SecureLink

Aaron, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We're glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink and enjoy the stability of our product. It is disappointing to hear you were unable to get in touch with us for support. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager and a support phone number. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues. Please send us an email at cst@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over each of your concerns and resolve them fully.

Linnea
Product Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SecureLink - Good for support!

We had several clients who only authorized access from SecureLink, and though we would have occasional hiccups, overall it was smooth and easy to handle. I like that it kept all windows for a domain in a centralized virtual desktop rather than freestanding like the typical Citrix box. I also appreciated having a streamlined way to access the backend servers for different clients, as logging into those via a normal Citrix box is frustrating.

The ability to request access to different clients in the UK spaces is a bit clunky; it only goes to my direct manager, who is the one who aligned me to the clients to begin with, so it feels like an extra step that occurs for no reason, and having to search and seek out how to get that access is a pain. A more mainstreamed way to get access to new accounts would be lovely.

Jacob
Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not bad, but I dont know any different

For the most part it is easy to use, pretty straightforward, and reliable.

Can be hard to set-up (may just be my company) and sometime the connection is lacking consistency, but overall not bad.

Antwort von SecureLink

Jacob, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product.We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink and it's ease of use. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with connection stability as well as the setting up of the product. I would like to hear more details on where you typically have difficulty in setting up the product. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Patricia
Senior Technical Engineer in Kanada

Slow to download dependencies

Having services attached to hosts upon connection. Single click connects to service.

- Downloading Dependencies\Component files takes more than 5 minutes when using the Connection. Often connecting to a host times out and I need to reboot/delete temp folders or manually download components. - A different IP is assigned each time a new connection is established for a given host.

Antwort von SecureLink

Patricia, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. Our customers have varying levels of requirements and it's our goal to ensure that the product can be configured to meet the needs of each and every customer. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the connection manager and connection timeouts. We provide all SecureLink customers with a dedicated customer success manager. This resource is available to you for troubleshooting and resolving user experience issues that you can discuss with them in detail. Please send me an email at csm@securelink.com so that we can set up some time to go over each of your concerns and resolve them fully.

Josh
Consultant in USA

Good

I think the initial log in for securelink is difficult but the product itself has its pros

The login process is slightly difficult at times and could be inproved

Antwort von SecureLink

Josh, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the login process when accessing your SecureLink product. I would like to further discuss where you are running into issues in the login process and how SecureLink can improve to mitigate those issues. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Rahul
Change Implementation Analyst in USA

SecureLink Review

The search function and how easy it is to find where I need to go to get into clients domains.

I've only had a few issues using the software, where I would enter in my login details and nothing would pop up. I'm not sure if this was a securelink issue or something else. I eventually logged a ticket for it and it was solved within 24 hours. This has happened 3-4 times.

Shubhang
MS Associate Systems Analyst in Indien

Great experience using it. Will recommend others to use this product

- Can easily connect to client's remote server and use it hassle-free. - Gives flexibility to connect multiple server/host at a time. - Ease of use is the primary advantage I see for securelink. - Gives the option to connect through staging if server is down.

- Sometimes suddenly all active sessions gets disconnected. - Java dependency is important disadvantage I consider. - We often face slowness issues. - Generally requires high bandwidth to connect. - Doesn't work smoothly with other browsers as compared to IE.

Arpita
Lead Technical Support Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Securelink

Kommentare: We support critical systems to customer and have to install our applications on the customers servers. Securelink has been a great VPN method to log in to these servers. Its like a one stop shop for us to log in. Logging in to the servers is very easy process and file transmission is allowed on few servers which makes life easy while supporting such systems

Easy to set up a customer, Easy to use log in, Easy to add multiple credentials in secuelink itself

Its difficult to convince other customers to implement securelink software on their server. Sometimes the IT team doesnt want to switch to securelink from their exisiting method of remote access

Application Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hard to use

The software succeeds in providing a secure connection with relatively minimal difficulty compared to a VPN.

This software is hard to use with large numbers of connections. Finding a connection is difficult, there is no 'favorites' and the built in remote connection options (including Microsofts RDP) do not allow you to scale the screen size or use dual monitors. There are workarounds, but they are tedious and shouldn't be necessary.

Antwort von SecureLink

Michael, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had an overall positive experience with SecureLink and our customer support team. We recently completed development on dual monitor RDP support. This feature can now be adjusted under "My Account" to ensure that both monitors are visible when using RDP. This section also allows you to adjust the screen size for your RDP connections. I appreciate your feedback around having a "favorites" option for hosts and will make sure we open a ticket internally around that feature for future consideration. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Ricardo
Service Manager in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Suffered user

Kommentare: Good but should be better since it’s a critical tool for daily work

Good for tracing connections, access to Client servers from many different users...

Several interruptions, need to reboot laptop for fixing issues...

Dhaval
SME in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It is very useful and convenient for end users.

convenience. It is very convenient to securely connect to a remote desktop or the server. If there was an option of 2 factor authorization this will make it even better.

Due to the applets being used, it doesn't always work in Firefox or Chrome. It works flawlessly in IE though. I understand these applets are not supported by these browsers but if there are any viable alternatives.

Jason
Technical Engineer in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use

The software is simple and intuitive to use.

Securelink RDP needs resolution/scaling features. Perhaps this is something that is available but was restricted by admins.