Über Easyship

All-in-one-Versand-Plattform für globalen eCommerce. Verbinde deinen Store, versende deine Waren über mehr als 100 Kuriere und spare bis zu 70 %.

Erfahre mehr über Easyship

Calculate shipping for customer and easy to use.

Incorrect paperwork given. Lack of instructions for shipments.

Bewertungen zu Easyship

3,9
4,0

Easyship hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 149 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Easyship bereits verwendet?

Carlos
Carlos
Sales Representative in USA
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easyship software benefits your world.

Kommentare: This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values ​​on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render

At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the  print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

Dan
Manager in Kanada

Plain Bicycle & EasyShip

Kommentare: Previously was using eshipper, which admittedly had a terrible UI, but had far better customer service and troubleshooting capacity. Really felt like all hands were on deck with them, its the opposite with EasyShip. Eshipper had no cost to use, and fees were included in shipping rates.It's not straight forward to format conditions for differing shipments. Logic is not clear.

User Interface is great, as is connectivity with Shopify.

Customer service is terrible. Its been three weeks of communicating through a middle person with the team in Singapore to troubleshoot live rate issues. It remains unresolved. Pay walls. Especially given the service. Lack of conditional formatting.

Danny
Community support specialist in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Danny Troke Review (Limbic Media)

Kommentare: 10/10 overall been a very easy to learn platform and has made shipping products all over the world very easy

- Customer service (live chat with agent), Integrations with Shopify, and tracking feature

- No RMA feature to return after repair, often inaccurate delivery dates

Jeremy
Jeremy
General Manager in Singapur
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unexpected Challenges with Easyship’s Subscription Renewal and Refund Policy

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Date of Experience: March 2024 I have been a user of Easyship’s services, specifically the Premier Yearly Subscription, up until a recent incident that has compelled me to reconsider my association with them and share my experience publicly. In March 2024, I was surprised to find my credit card charged SGD513 for an automatic subscription renewal. What compounded my frustration was the realization that this renewal notice coincided exactly with the charge time, leaving no window for any decision-making regarding my subscription preferences. Promptly reacting, I reached out to Easyship, seeking to downgrade to a more affordable plan while also requesting a partial refund. Initially, the response was promising; an agreement was seemingly reached with a senior staff member who assured a downgrade and a refund. Regrettably, this decision was unexpectedly overturned, citing a technicality that a ‘prior notice’ was sent at the same time as the charge— a justification that, in my opinion, does not align with reasonable consumer expectations for fair notice. Further complicating matters is the absence of a clear, accessible refund policy on their platform. Despite diligent searching, I found no detailed guidance on how such situations are handled, leaving subscribers in a gray area regarding their subscription commitments and potential recourse. This experience has been disheartening. As a customer, the lack of clear communication, the reversal of resolutions, and opaque policies have eroded my trust in Easyship. The cost implications and administrative runaround in attempting to address this issue have been significant. For others considering Easyship, I advise caution and thorough vetting of their subscription terms and customer service practices to avoid similar predicaments. While I once valued Easyship for their shipping solutions, this episode has underscored the importance of transparency and customer respect—areas where, based on my experience, there’s considerable room for improvement.

Easyship offered convenient shipping solutions, easing the process of managing logistics with a variety of options.

Recent issues with automatic renewal charges and a lack of clear, accessible refund policies have undermined trust. A promised downgrade and refund were unexpectedly reversed without a justifiable explanation, highlighting a significant gap in communication and customer service.

Daniel
Logistics Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easyship - functions exactly as the name describes. Easy to use, Fast Order Batching.

Kommentare: We've had a great working relationship with Easyship as our rep, [sensitive content hidden], was been amazing at helping research and resolve any issues we've encountered. We've been using Easyship for 3 years and will continue to use this great service.

We love the simple and easy user interface to quickly ship around 500+ orders daily. The filters make it very easy to sort through orders and we love the pick list feature which adds more accountability to our warehouse team when packing orders (they only need to pick up what they need to pack). It has greatly simplified our pick and pack operations as now our warehouse manager will batch out 100 orders, hand out a pick list which is organized by pick location, and our warehouse team member can easily pick all the items for the order with their pick cart similar to grocery shopping by going up and down the aisles to know exactly what's needed.

The one feature I wish was available was the ability to hold orders for shipments that do not need to be immediately in the queue (sometimes we oversell products and they are a few days from being restocked or awaiting an address validation from the customer)

Joe
CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promising but needs work

Kommentare: Overall this can be a viable option to ship with great rates using their negotiated rates however the user panel and features lack a lot of important features if these are added or fixed it will be a great shipping option

Access to discounted shipping rates is very nice, easy to set up and affordable, great for shipping domestic and international

The user panel is very basic and needs a lot of improvements, there is no way to store addresses for future shipments, not able to enter HS codes for products shipping internationally rather choose from pre-defined categories which do not reflect the product that is being shipped, no way to enter quantities in the shipment, no way to edit labels after they have been printed. Support is none existent unless you want to wait a few days before you get a response

Antwort von Easyship

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're always striving to improve our system and the suggestions you have offered have gone straight to our Development team for further research. In terms of the speed of response from our Support team, I'm sorry for the delay in our communication. Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation, we are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of requests. We are committed to responding to all of our customers as soon as we possibly can, and we are confident we will return to our usual, speedy response times shortly. Kind regards, Easyship

Swadesh
Swadesh
Marketing Manager in Indien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for shipping operations in a single country

Kommentare: Overall it's a better system. Customer support is great and helpful too, they helped me get better rates for a Fulfillment shipping order.

It was difficult for us properly track shipments, etc and Easyship does a way better job at this, you don't have to go out of the app for anything.

We have to set up accounts for operations in every country. Can't have a single account for shipping from US, UK for example, it has to be separate.

Kristine
Co-owner and Head of Biz Dev in USA

Great Support

While under no obligation to do so, Support went above and beyond to intercept a shipment for our company on behalf of one of our clients. This makes us, and more importantly our clients who were gifting shipments to prospective clients of their own, look really good.

The free version no longer supports easily formatted shipping label printing. But can't complain too much for all the no-cost value we receive.

Wendell Lynn
Co-owner in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Shipping for Small Shipper

Cost and ease of use are great with Easyship!

We don't have any negatives with Easyship.

Isabella
Isabella
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheapest shipping option

Kommentare: We started using a different platform that was more automated, but the shipping prices with easyship were lower every single time, so we switched! It takes a little bit more time, but shipping costs at online retail are THE most important thing.

It provides the best shipping priced consistently

It doesn't integrate the easiest with scales and label printers, all the process in our case had to be more manual.

Andrew
Managing Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Feels like fraudulent transactions

Kommentare: Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent I was shipping some parcels to myself (importing) and had to open s separate account per country of origin. Parcel 1, shipped and delivered on time - dimensions and weights were given as slightly larger than actual to ensure the price I received would be correct. Parcel delivered ok but two months later invoiced for shipment discrepancies without explanation or detail and my credit card charged . A few days later I received a second mail of shipment discrepancies , this time a credit for the same amount . Easyship had taken the money from my credit card and then refunded to my Easyship account - in effect taking and holding my money illegally . Obviously it was not a shipping discrepancy but an invoice and transaction that should not have happened - no explanation or apology from Easyship Parcel 2. Billed and paid for including customs and duties - shown on the commercial invoiceHowever Easyship waybill sent to courier as duties unpaid and to be collected. Customer service was non existent , blamed it on the courier but never resolved. And eventually I had to pay a second time. Later Easyship informed me it had been a system issue and would refund the duties charged - again they only credited the account , and did not return the funds So they take money , fail to provide the service , overcharge in error etc - but keep the monies on their side - which is theft

Initially looked good - ability to ship internationally , customs duty paid upfront

Can’t trust it - booked and paid for shipping included customs and duties - waybill showed unpaid and I had to pay courier directly (double charged) Cannot ship from more than one country with same account - need an account per country

Alain
Co-Founder in Niederlande
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easyshit

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible service. Errors in your platform left unattended for weeks, customers waiting on us, us waiting on Easyship. Nothing but excuses and empty promises. You have made us look like complete fools in front of our customers. Your people have to be chased constantly or we don't hear anything at all. Late and useless replies, zero compensation, just a shrug of the shoulders for all of our trouble. We took a huge risk shipping under a different HS-code to bypass the bug in your platform. We were completely ignored by Easyship for weeks before making this decision out of pure desparation. And then after we finally "solved" the problem ourselves, we suddenly hear back from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] "if we have any more questions". That really stung. Still waiting on a reply from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who promised to escalate our issue and it's been four weeks since then. It's been 2 months even since the error first occured. We have zero trust we will ever hear another word about this. You need to improve, and you need to improve fast.

I like Easyship's quote feature. It's easy to find shipping costs to any country you can think of and estimate shipping costs for a batch of orders. The platform is reasonably easy to use, but doesn't always do what you expect.

Many unexplained errors on label creation. At one point 100% of our US orders had errors. These errors were left completely unsolved for weeks, despite sending reminders at least twice a week. No updates, empty promises, no compensation, just a shrug of the shoulders. Another thing I don't like is your zero effort customer service. Waiting on reps to respond takes forever and when they do reply they usually don't say anything useful. They tend to offer the easiest solution for them, like filing an insurance claim for a package stuck in transit.

Anne Marie
Business Developper in Taiwan
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth.

Kommentare: We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning. They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic. Customer service is very efficient and reactive. Highly recommended partner.

Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

Hazel
Partner in Singapur
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs

Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Deziree
Personal Assistant in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

Kommentare: I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

Javier
Warehouse Supervisor in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easyship Confidence

Kommentare: Great TOOL.

this is a software that was self explanatory and it's easy to use..

Sometimes the tracking numbers from international packages take a long time to update.

Xenthia
Manager in Singapur
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use interface

Kommentare: Increased efficiency.

We are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.

Because we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.

Iskander
GM in Singapur
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable shipping, good for eCommerce startups

Kommentare: Good, it's been a real help in shipping our items worldwide at affordable rates.

The prices for shipping are good and it allows us to ship worldwide with reliable couriers at affordable rates. The interface is easy to use but limited in capability. Service is good but it can be time-consuming at times to resolve issues, as the staff is not always familiar with the functionality.

The interface doesn't allow copying of previous shipments, which is a time-wasting drawback. The prices sometimes increase when you move back and forth between the shipment details and courier selection page to double check the details (but without making any changes).

Colin
BD in Singapur

Overall pleasant experience

Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.

It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

WJ
Business Development in Singapur
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity

Kommentare: Productivity and time savings. Some cost savings.

Easy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly

Some of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system

Frazer
Director in Australien

The worst Customer Service I have ever Experienced

Kommentare: The worst company I have ever dealt with. They never respond to any tickets raised and haven't yet closed one ticket for outstanding issues. We have now stopped using them because the service was that bad our team was frustrated

Easy Selection of couriers and comparison of shipping rates.

The integration was unreliable. Often couriers were missing and orders didnt always sync from our system

Daisy
Marketing and Sales Assistant in Hongkong

easy and convenient

Kommentare: time-saving

It allows direct information sync from shopify which save lots of time on entering shipment details. And it shows the estimated cost for different couriers so I can compare the fees and select the best choice.

For customer purchasing more than 1 item for an order on shopify, there's not option on easyship for us to group the two items into one package when entering information and fulfilling both items with the same tracking number at the same time.

Shawn
Marketing Coordinator in Singapur
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and seamless process

Kommentare: Great experience. Would recommend EasyShip to anyone who has a ecommerce store and wants to streamline the fulfillment process.

Easy to import order information (eg. details and customer information) through integration with WooCommerce.

Collection times may be irregular with certain couriers.

Weiliang
Founder in Singapur
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes fulfilment for e-commerce really easy!

Kommentare: Time savings

One platform allows you to check all the prices. There is no need to worry about customs documents!

Inability to rate the service providers. Sometimes pickup or tracking is a nightmare and other users need to know the shortcomings of a certain provider.

Paula
Founder in Singapur
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best for international shipments

Kommentare: I now mostly use for international shipments
Would be good if we were notified when local couriers stop work with them

Easy to use Free integration with Shopify that works great for customers Great international service

Local delivery options are not as good Confusing when issues with couriers as EasyShip advise to contact the courier directly and the couriers most of the time will advise to contact EasyShip