Avast Ultimate Business Security Erfahrungen

Über Avast Ultimate Business Security

Preisgekrönte umfassende Antivirus-Lösung, die jeden Teil deines Unternehmens schützt. Erhältlich für PCs, Macs und Server.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Ultimate Business Security

The price and the customer service are the best two elements of Avast. We use it internally on all windows computers and servers.

Sometimes the frequent updates can be bothersome, the scans sometimes require for the computer to restart and this can be a hassle.

Bewertungen zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast Ultimate Business Security hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 931 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Ultimate Business Security bereits verwendet?

Victor
Victor
Project advisor in Brasilien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

Kommentare: One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate.
The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient.
I really like the fact that avast has automatic solutions to detect threats that lurk around the network, so that you can browse smoothly, without worrying too much about problems (if you surf casually, of course). The built-in VPN is very interesting and is a very smart solution, helping you strongly to stay hidden at desired times.
Although I liked Avast and its corporate solution very much, I believe that there are solutions in similar price ranges that have won me much more than him, so I say easily: it is not a perfect antivirus, but I guarantee that if you have a small company, or just for you, Avast is a cost-effective solution.

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range. 2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats. 3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection. 4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution). 5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me. 2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little. 3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam. 4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Web developer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Avast .. you got my back 😁

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Melissa
Owne in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stable and reliable

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have no complaints and over all.I feel I'll be with them for a long time. It has protected myself and my customers for years now

They are constantly monitoring and protecting my assets.I'm getting what I pay for

It protects my assets.If there is a threat I have notified right away and as a business owner.You want to protect your clients as well this product helps me do that

Systems Integration Programmer in USA
Philanthropie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Computer Disabler

Kommentare: I feel like they were a great company but now have an incompetent manager handling the AV product. The fact that the first change they made going downhill was disabling the user interface settings from actually making changes was a tell-tale sign of the new direction.

This software completely protected my PC for 4+ years. It was simple and effective to use. Not any more

The updates blocked numerous features on my computer. Particularly network access. It first blocked and disabled all file sharing (have 3 computers on the network) just over a year ago. I went to the settings in Avast and re-enabled file sharing. The settings no longer matter, once Avast locks something down now, no matter what the user interface says, it is emphatically disabled. The next thing disabled 6 months ago was incoming connections for LAN games, preventing the user from participating in social games. In order to play or share files we had to disable Avast first. Tried to get help with support, was told it would be fixed in the next version. The next version did not fix it, the next version disabled all OUTGOING game traffic as well. At this point, all features of having the computer on a network was blocked by Avast. No file or printer shares, no network games of any kind (Steam, minecraft, WoW, Flash), restricted from common websites and long wait times for anything to load. The only thing we could do on the computer was local files, browse the web (no flash), or watch youtube. In order to do anything else we had to disable Avast. Finally decided to just disable it permanently and uninstalled. WOW. all internet access is back, booting and applications load in less than 1/5 of the time from before, File and Printer sharing is back and very snappy and the kids are happily playing games again.

Miguel
Miguel
IT Manager in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avast cloud service

Kommentare: Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
Analista de sistemas in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money, but with caveats

Kommentare: Overall it's a good antivirus, cheap and efficient in most cases, although it offers a lot of unnecessary functionality most of the time. If it focused only on virus, vpn and firewall removal, I believe it would be more efficient.

It's easy to install and run virus and security scans. It usually shows the user clearly the existing threats and already offers the solution to the problems found.Does not consume as much hardware resources of the machine

It does not offer protection against some existing malware. Scanning pendrives sometimes fails and allows the machine to become infected.

Joshua
Joshua
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All the Essentials and More

Kommentare: After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Avast Me Hearty This Be The Antivirus For Ye!

Kommentare: Overall marvelous, they have been helpful when I've had issues, I was once accidentally double-billed and they cleared that up right away.

I've used Avast as my antivirus almost as long as I've had a computer. I've had a few others but this by far has been my favorite. It's easy to use, it's very alert, and it has saved me from several issues that could have ruined my computer.

It can slow the computer in certain modes, but if you know how to set it up well, it won't hinder your computer's performance.

Uchenna
Uchenna
Freelancer and Assistant Manager in Nigeria
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Pro Plus

Kommentare: Generally appraising is great and it assists businesses with protecting their endpoint gadgets, document servers and email servers from infections, malware and different dangers. I will unquestionably suggest utilizing it.

Avast Business Pro Plus has an extraordinary UI, simple to introduce and utilize - a sensible expense and the way that you can have a free time for testing is great.

It cannot distinguish exceptionally muddled payload and can miss redid malware. Runs into problem with windows Operating System (OS).

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Pro Plus Is A Must

Kommentare: The software scans all files, all emails, all weblinks that pass through our network, while picking up any suspicious cyber behavior and giving us a great anti-spam system that we can rely on, we're glad to be using Avast Business Pro.

My colleagues and I recently opened up a small Internet Café and were looking for a new way to protect our devices and the data they contain when we work online. We were looking for protection that would block all types of viruses, malware, ransomware, etc. We were also keen on having a firewall that would keep our web surfing safe and free from vulnerabilities. DNS hijacking on our routers was a major issue that needed to get dealt with as well, so we decided to install Avast Business Pro on all our machines because the software ticked every box and everyone was pleased with that outcome.

It does have a tendency of constantly popping up to inform me of simple tasks that it thinks I should do to keep the computer running smoothly which I appreciate but since it is installed on all the computers in our Internet Café, our clients sometimes complain about it. So we constantly have to tell them to just minimize the messages, there is no need to fret.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

You had me at antivirus! 😉

Kommentare: For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending. Needless to say I was frustrated. Paying for antivirus was the last thing on my mind, until I was told about this software. At first I was skeptical. but I took a chance and I was pleasantly surprised. So let me break it down for you. Fast. The software wasted no time in getting to the heart of my computer. Trash, junk., bugs, downloads I didn't even know were abstracting stuff, it cleans it up. Its easy. Seamless, sleek, professional-looking options and menus. I was impressed on the scans I could do. and the different diagnostics I was given. Defence. I swear its kind of freaky, yet oddly satisfying to see your antivirus pop saying someone was blocked from accessing this or this site was bloYou guys realize now I have a computers space problem, so I was thankful that I didn't feel as if the software was taking over my computer with all the extensions and adds ons and all that stuff. It felt more as if it was apart of computer, silent in the background getting stuff done.

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Susan
Susan
Sr. Manager-business Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

Kommentare: I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Shahzaib
CEO of ShazzSEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If Virus is Thanos , Avast is Iron Man

Kommentare: Overall One of the best Software if you want to protect your data from any kind of virus.

Nowadays, cybersecurity is one of the most important things people should care about because with time to time, you have heard a lot about the virus and data leakage things. I was also afraid of such things, so I wanted the best Antivirus that can help me to secure my Data of laptop. After trying much Other software, finally, I can say Avast is one of the best Antivirus to ensure your Laptop or PC. it will also help you to save you from the malicious websites as well. you can easily protect your data with a single scan click, the automatic Scanning can also remove lot of viruses from the computer. The other software fail to detect the virus files in which Avast has done it. That's why I can say it, it's an Iron man for every Dirty virus.

Nothing negative about this, so far I am loving this software as it has helped me a lot to save the data.

Ricardo
Singer-Songwriter in Südafrika
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast in General is awesome!

Kommentare: I would say definately keeping my information private.

I was introduced to the Avast Antivirus free Software a few years go because my IT Friend told me about it, but then he suggested seen that i run a business i should used Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus because it can protect me and secure my online safety. You get so many viruses that hit the internet daily, and from day one it protected me from malware and i feel safe that hackers cant get access to my webcam without my knowlegde or even access my files.

So far i dont have any complaints with the software.

Calvin
Project Manager in Ghana
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avast allows us to feel secure

Kommentare: With Avast I no longer have to worry when accepting flash drives to access files that are too sensitive or too big to send via email. The protection offered covers all areas of risk and shields us from all manner of attacks. The scans and diagnostic functions are also faster than other products I have used in the past.

Avast kept flagging and blocking malware that computers running on other antivirus products couldn’t detect. In the beginning, we thought they were false positives until all the other computers kept crashing one after the other. That’s when I came to believe in the power of Avast Business Pro.

It’s much more expensive than I had hoped. But I guess it’s worth it, because it’s very powerful.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete protection from Avast

I like Avast Business Antivirus Pro is simple to set up and that all of the files are safe from viruses or anything else that might disrupt the company's systems and operations. In addition, the user interface (UI) simplifies the process of using, diagnosing, understanding, and taking action with the program.

When dealing with quarantine files, it may be a little trigger-happy, and it typically just deletes them without a second thought. However, regular files are occasionally identified as threats by the filtering system and i had to check manually by my self to see if the files is correctly been flag as a threat.

Stayn
Stayn
Senior Software Developer Team Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An efficient antivius for advance threats.

Kommentare: Avast is a good option for saving our system from viruses and works as shield against risky threats . It checks our system regularly and automatically detect viruses and delete them from our systems . On other hand mobile version is also much helpful for us to protect our mobile phones from virus attacks which are harm full for our devices.

Avast is a trending antivirus tool for advance threats of modern generation and works smoother against malwares. It enable us to surf safely on websites and stop infected files from infecting our system. Custom and deep scan are much better option for our professional business , it detects automatically suspicious file and delete them permanently from our several devices .Easy to install and smoother for work , compatible with all kind of of latest devices.

Avast antivirus is a basic tool for protecting our systems from malwares , but also have some issues of speed. It runs in background of our systems so it slowdown our system for other tasks. Sometime it detects viruses and refuse to remove them from our devices and cause errors . When we are on deep scan it takes approximately up to an hour to complete , so it needs more updates for working faster and reliable than other tools. A little bit expensive for purchasing license subscription.

Osamah
Student in Jordanien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A clean environment!

Kommentare: I used Avast for 6 years now, and not a single time I remember being disappointed by it! It never is a letdown. One of the most reliable anti-virus software out there!

It has many valuable features, a good example is the full system scan feature, in where the software will perform a quick scan to your computer, searching for any kind of threats be it viruses or malware attacks. In a matter of 5 minutes, it will return the final report of threats, letting you decide whether to eliminate the threats or to mark them as safe. it also has another feature called "one-click clean" which will clean all of the unnecessary files in your computer by a single click of you! that one is my favourite! another reason for me to love this program is the simple interface and the accessibility to all of the features without any hassle.

So far, I haven't countered any technical issue. the only thing to complain about is that the software is a little bit too heavy on the CPU, so in low-performance computers, it will not run smoothly.

Valeh
Valeh
Senior Software Developer in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Leading antivirus in the market with realtime and efficient protection

Kommentare: Whether you are individual or business owner Avast is the best antivirus solution which you are looking for.

I have been using Avast since 2010 and it never let me down. The most I like about Avast is real time protection feature. Mostly viruses try to attack computers through flash and usb drives. But Avast scans any new attached device as soon as it is connected. It also protects my computer from dangerous websites before loading website. My personal details, images, credit and bank cards, documents are always safe with advanced file protection of Avast. Cleaner and pc optimizer feature periodically scans my computer and provides performance improvements in my computer. Avast also offers a variety of useful services for small and medium sized businesses. Nowadays to compete in the market network security became essential need and Avast makes it possible for affordable prices.

The only concern is about mobile version of Avast. It keeps showing ads in free version and it is a little bit annoying.

Eyamir
Eyamir
University professor in Venezuela

All the protection concentrated in a single software, provides excellent security, total protection

Kommentare: Keep my computer safe from malicious software and viruses. Which is very important because my information is my asset

That your cloud-based threat prevention model provides  automatic updates to incorporate protection in real time without practically affecting system resources. In addition to Avast's machine learning and the world's largest threat detection network, protection is constantly evolving, so it detects new threats quickly and keeps the computer safe. As for the servers, it protects them with Sharepoint and Exchange to ensure that malicious files do not enter the network or are shared. Analyze actively: files, URLs and email attachments to protect your business from malicious software, spyware, ransomware and many more threats. It offers a powerful customizable Firewall that stops unwanted visitors. It does not require as many resources for PC Processor Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 that it admits the instructions of SSE2. 256 MB of RAM. 2 GB of free hard disk space and is compatible with all versions of Windows from Xp to 10, for servers 512 MB of RAM, 2 GB of free space on the hard disk, compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ( except Server Core), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (except Server Core), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (except Server Core). It is also compatible with Operational Systems: Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) Mac OS X 10.9.x .

Actually the limitation comes if you do not have a good internet speed which can cause slowness and failures at the time of updates, and PCs if they can put the system a little slow

Administrative Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Most recommended tool for efficient security of devices and files.

Avast has been the most efficient antivirus service that I have ever used. It fully secures my files and maintains 24/7 protection of my files and data. It performs really very well when it comes to scan files and plugin devices for any harmful viruses. Avast Business Antivirus also consists of extra few features which ensures better protection and improved service for protection against malwares. It also assists in protection against any kind of virus attacks from internet or any harmful downloaded files. It keeps the users informed about scheduled scans or virus attacks with pop-up notifications.

I have experienced gradual decrease in the processing time of my device after installing avast. It's a strong and heavy working tool which requires efficient systems to operate easily. It is also quite expensive but it is worthy of each and every bucks due to highly efficient service.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Have been using Avast for years

Kommentare: As I stated above, I appreciate the additional features that allow me to securely access and delete PHI from my computer. I have always been pleased with Avast's antivirus capabilities as well.

The features that Avast offers in the Pro Plus product allows me to work more securely from multiple locations. Whereas the antivirus software has always been top notch, the VPN technology has allowed me to work remotely over connections that previously would have not been secure. As someone who works in healthcare, working over an insecure internet connection would have risked PHI and is not an option for me. I also like the shredder feature for deleted files. Knowing that any PHI I may have locally can be deleted securely brings great comfort.

Being able to turn on and off the VPN is not easily accomplished, at least I have not found an easy way to do it. Having a toggle feature on the dashboard would be helpful.

Redley
Network Engineer/ Content Writer / Freelancer in Papua-Neuguinea
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Overall Avast Review

Kommentare: Avast Ultimate Business Security is a comprehensive security solution that offers a range of features and tools to help protect against threats and maintain the security of your business. However, its cost and potential for false positives may be a concern for some users.

-Wide range of security features-User-friendly interface-Customization options-Cross-device compatibility

-Cost-False positives-Performance impact

Director in Deutschland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast - the anti virus solution for our business

Kommentare: Good, it provided all we needed for our office machines protection. I have recommended it to business partners.

The software works well on our Windows and MAC machines, and the interfaces and features are all the same so it is easy to administer.

I think the software could have a few more automatic features that we can customise oper machine it is installed on

clerk in Kenia
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the best tool to keep your system and devices secure, doesn't take much space

Kommentare: I love Avast. It’s stable, reliable and doesn’t take much of computer space. I also love the effectiveness and the overall design-- it’s intuitive and easy to manage. I can highly recommend it.

The UI is simple and intuitive. This AV runs quietly with few interruptions. It updates periodically to detect unknown and emerging malicious programs that pose threat to your system, network, devices, emails etc. it is quick to detect and prevent virus, malware, spyware and other dangerous programs. I also like that It checks email attachments and gives a warning if the attached files contain potentially harmful program...

There are many features that don’t need or use. I also don’t like the popups—they are quite irritating especially when you start using this anti-virus. The pricing per user is high and I would be glad if it goes down. Deep scanning is sometimes slow