Avast Ultimate Business Security Erfahrungen

Über Avast Ultimate Business Security

Preisgekrönte umfassende Antivirus-Lösung, die jeden Teil deines Unternehmens schützt. Erhältlich für PCs, Macs und Server.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Ultimate Business Security

The price and the customer service are the best two elements of Avast. We use it internally on all windows computers and servers.

Sometimes the frequent updates can be bothersome, the scans sometimes require for the computer to restart and this can be a hassle.

Bewertungen zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast Ultimate Business Security hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 928 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Ultimate Business Security bereits verwendet?

Victor
Victor
Project advisor in Brasilien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

Kommentare: One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate.
The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient.
I really like the fact that avast has automatic solutions to detect threats that lurk around the network, so that you can browse smoothly, without worrying too much about problems (if you surf casually, of course). The built-in VPN is very interesting and is a very smart solution, helping you strongly to stay hidden at desired times.
Although I liked Avast and its corporate solution very much, I believe that there are solutions in similar price ranges that have won me much more than him, so I say easily: it is not a perfect antivirus, but I guarantee that if you have a small company, or just for you, Avast is a cost-effective solution.

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range. 2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats. 3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection. 4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution). 5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me. 2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little. 3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam. 4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Web developer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Avast .. you got my back 😁

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Brandy
Ceo in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great 4 all protection

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It has layered security all in 1 including web security, content firewall, endpoint & backup. Easy interface, great service. Easy installation it's a very powerful service keeps u safe b secure & access control permission is very helpful protecting ur computer

Constant pop ups when doing simple task & can b hard 2 find stuff when searching 4 it

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Virus protection looks good. Administration is bad.

Central Management. Don't need to much CPU power. Easy to install.

Automatic Update also reboots 24x7 servers without warning. Reboot should be scheduled separately. Management Console information mostly outdated or delayed. No responsive design, can't even quick check a virus found, need to go to a computer to see what it is. GPO based MSI rollout not work for most use cases. Can't change the Central Management. We migrated from On-Premises installation to Cloud. Had to uninstall AVAST everywhere and install everything again. REALLY BAD.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
Analista de sistemas in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money, but with caveats

Kommentare: Overall it's a good antivirus, cheap and efficient in most cases, although it offers a lot of unnecessary functionality most of the time. If it focused only on virus, vpn and firewall removal, I believe it would be more efficient.

It's easy to install and run virus and security scans. It usually shows the user clearly the existing threats and already offers the solution to the problems found.Does not consume as much hardware resources of the machine

It does not offer protection against some existing malware. Scanning pendrives sometimes fails and allows the machine to become infected.

Hanna
Junior Assoicate in Äthiopien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have Antivirus!

Kommentare: As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features. Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Miguel
Miguel
IT Manager in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avast cloud service

Kommentare: Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Joshua
Joshua
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All the Essentials and More

Kommentare: After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

Jessica
Jessica
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Avast Me Hearty This Be The Antivirus For Ye!

Kommentare: Overall marvelous, they have been helpful when I've had issues, I was once accidentally double-billed and they cleared that up right away.

I've used Avast as my antivirus almost as long as I've had a computer. I've had a few others but this by far has been my favorite. It's easy to use, it's very alert, and it has saved me from several issues that could have ruined my computer.

It can slow the computer in certain modes, but if you know how to set it up well, it won't hinder your computer's performance.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

You had me at antivirus! 😉

Kommentare: For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending. Needless to say I was frustrated. Paying for antivirus was the last thing on my mind, until I was told about this software. At first I was skeptical. but I took a chance and I was pleasantly surprised. So let me break it down for you. Fast. The software wasted no time in getting to the heart of my computer. Trash, junk., bugs, downloads I didn't even know were abstracting stuff, it cleans it up. Its easy. Seamless, sleek, professional-looking options and menus. I was impressed on the scans I could do. and the different diagnostics I was given. Defence. I swear its kind of freaky, yet oddly satisfying to see your antivirus pop saying someone was blocked from accessing this or this site was bloYou guys realize now I have a computers space problem, so I was thankful that I didn't feel as if the software was taking over my computer with all the extensions and adds ons and all that stuff. It felt more as if it was apart of computer, silent in the background getting stuff done.

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Kommentare: Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Andy
Andy
Systems Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Kommentare: The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Julia
Julia
Cleaner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & understand anti-bad stuff for computers

Kommentare: It helps keep the computers in smooth working order. It is easy for users to perform their own small maintenance. Avast essentially protects the network, our computers, and data safe from large threats. Our computers have been running more smoothly which lets us be more efficient because of less technical difficulties caused by outside security threats. I recommend Avast to anyone with a computer.

It is very easy to use and it is pleasing to look at. When searching on the internet, it tells you with a red or green symbol if the website is sketchy. It even lists some of the tracking cookies from websites. For people that aren't extremely brought up in computer terms, Avast makes it easy to understand what is going on. On a regular basis, make sure you do a full-system scan or whenever the computer is feeling a bit bugged. I recommend this program for anyone with a computer because it doesn't take up too much memory or RAM to effect the speed of using the computer.

I wish when there was a scan completed, the description of infections would take you or show you where on the computer it is located. It shows the code, but not if it is an application or support file and the extension is cut with elipses because of the length limit. An option to see more information for a particular infection would be nice.

Lisa
IT Directgor in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avast for Business rocks

Kommentare: I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Marco
Student in Italien
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I've never had the need to change

Kommentare: I've never taken any virus or malware with this software. Well done!

Avast is the unique antivirus I have ever used. I always used this software because form the time I started using it I never had any reasons to change it. It simple to use. It is safe with all the things I download and the sites that I browse. I also like the integrated scannig tool and the funcionality that disactivates the messages while playing or watching films.

Sometimes it uses lot of RAM and CPU expecially during the startup of the PC. It slows down a little bit the startup but I know that is necessary beacuse af all the updates and the processes needed.

Prabhjit
Project Head and Business Development Manager in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Truly the Ultimate Solution for Your Antivirus Needs!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great with this one! I don’t have to worry about downloading data or plugging in USB devices because I know this thing while protect my pc from harmful files.

Avast Ultimate Business Security stands up to its name by offering every feature that you’ll ever need from an Antivirus. From online protection to a Ransomware Shield avast has it all! Having it installed in your pc gives you the peace of mind knowing that you are safe from malwares and viruses. In addition to this, it has an impressive UI making it easy to browse around and perform scans when needed. USB scanning also happens without any issues and it is successful to remove any harmful files if detected. Would definitely recommend to try.

Only con is the pricing! There are a lot of companies offering similar products at a much lower price rate and hence avast needs to work on this and make sure that they offer some additional benefits like extra months if they are charging high. Other than that no complaints!

Ena
Ena
Sales Manager in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The antivirus that I use for more than 10 years and it always worked well

Kommentare: I have been using Avast for many years and never had a problem.

Installation is a really quick and easy process, you don't need to know too much computer science to do it. As for the graphical interface, it's beautiful. What matters most to us: the security, it keeps the computer protected at all times, it's a great option, it blocks all kinds of threats, and finally its customer service is fantastic, they solve everything very quickly.

There are cheaper options, but I think avast is really worth it.

Suzanne
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Sleek and effective Antivirus

Kommentare: Overall I've been pretty pleased with Avast and have recommended it to friends.

Avast has reliably alerted me to any suspicious or potentially unwanted programs in my system. Otherwise, it is a relatively quiet and non-intrusive anti-virus that doesn't give me excessive annoying pop-ups or noticeably slow down my computer when running a scan. It also offers multiple bonus features to further improve my internet security and maintain the health and condition of my computer.

Avast tries to promote themselves in my email signatures unless I manually disable that setting. I've sometimes had an issue where I've right-clicked on a file and asked Avast to scan for viruses, only to have nothing happen. I've had to manually open the program and create a custom scan for the directory the file is in.

Scott
Director of Sales & Marketing in USA
Versicherung

No More Virus' Free

Kommentare: I remember the days of dealing with virus after virus, popup after disgusting and embarrassing popup. When I started using AVG and Advanced System Care the viruses, malware and computer slowdowns have been virtually non-existent. However, after a few years of using AVG, they started popping up ads and limiting their service so a little bit of malware started creeping in so I moved to Avast (at the recommendation of a computer geek friend of mine). Although I do get tired of Avast popping up upgrades to their paid version, it is acceptable because I am not paying for the service. The paid version does have a few tantalizing features but I am still not convinced I need them. The free version keeps viruses and malware from afflicting my surfing capabilities and that is the main reason I need this level of security. Another important factor: We sell a CRM that also offers drip marketing capabilities. Some popular anti-virus products such as McAfee and Norton, will cause issues stopping emails from going out causing extreme frustration to our clients. I tell them to junk those programs and try Avast then their problems go away.

No hassles, no viruses, no wasting time.

Occasional popups trying to get you to upgrade to their paid version.

Edson
Edson
Student in Simbabwe
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Light weight antivirus

It it's very light and doesn't cause slow down of the system unlike other antivirus Protects the system from most kinds of threats You can easily whitelist applications Has temporary deactivation which is best when trying to install softwares which are seen as threats Has both paid and free version

There is nothing to least like about the software it has everything a user needs

Nenad
Support Engineer in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great AV software

Kommentare: We can recommend everyone Avast antivirus solution mainly for easy deployment,but also because avast is more efficient in antivirus search

From inception of the web console,we've been using avast, and ease of use, fast deployment and great AV dashboards has been on the plus side ,even if we compare them to top tier AV solutions

Tasks can be a little hard to setup,but other than that no other cons while using Avast antivirus software

Michel
management in Belgien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avast review Schepers nv

Kommentare: We allso use server protection and i want to renew a licence but this does not work

Easy and fast installation. Management console works fine.

Customer support answers very slowly or not at all.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Michel, Thank you for your feedback! We need more information on that the avenue that they tried to contact us. If support is still needed, the link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support . We are here to help 24/5 Monday-Friday.

Kaes
physician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

very well rounded product

Kommentare: Over all it gets the job done. But would be careful about the warnings it keeps showing.

easy install and update, not too heavy on CPU and memory resources. very stable.

identified some normal files as malware, plus for the sake of upgrading it keeps showing warnings about files that "slow the system down" when in fact, scanning my PC with other third party programs didn't show a thing.

Ian
Accounting Manager in Kanada
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Installation is a concern

Kommentare: Somehow the trial version was loaded onto the laptop, not the Pro Plus, then the trial version expired and I receive numerous messages how I am not covered. I log onto my online Avast account and the Pro version tells me it is active, then 10 minutes later I am told I am not covered on the laptop. I am constantly inundated with pop up asking me to sign up for this and that at another fee. Although I would think I have everything since I have the Pro Plus version. Just confusing and not easy to use I guess.

I like the VPN the most I guess, since I have no clue if anything else is working

Installation - I do not know if it is installed, I do not know if it is a remote service.

Antwort von Avast

Please reference our quick start guides for your particular Avast Business product: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/PDF_Guide/Quick_Start_Guides.htm?tocpath=_____6 If you need further assistance, please reach out to our technical support team. We are here to help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Mirza
Information Technology in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business is much safer with Avast !

Kommentare: I am using this software in my daily routine work, while surfing, sharing files or anything else, just as much as I use it in my personal life. Company that I work for also uses Avast Business on their computers (probably because I recommended it), so you can basically say that I am surrounded with Avast security measures. It is really good developed software that I completely trust with my cyber life and it had not disappointed me yet in all of these years as much as I can remember!

Everyone out there who is trying to find a solution to protect their business computer, digital documents and files on their hard disk, this a right software for you that should do the trick and get a job done! Avast Business the antivirus software protects your computer from all kinds of viruses,malwares and junk files, for a solid price you get a premium account with a lot of security measures and advanced features, which are really helpful in keeping your important stuff safe and well protected even while browsing or downloading different files from all kinds of websites on the web. One of the best things for me which I personally like with Avast is using it on my other devices like tablet or a phone, because of software optimization that Avast company made and allowed. After every scan is done with Avast antivirus, not only your computer will be cleaned form all junk, the software will also warn you about possible future treats that could harm your computer, after that you will have a option to chose do you want to manually remove the treats (if possible) or you want Avast to do it for you (it sometimes depends if your membership includes some features, so i recommend using Avast Business premium membership ). Security is not the only thing this software does, it can also be used to menage your computer files from time to time and it provides great VPN while surfing. Try it out the company allows a trial up to 30 days,don't be afraid of malwares and viruses anymore!

There are some software features which are built in as Avast add-ons, they are very useful, but there is a trick as always, those features can not be used until you upgrade your membership to premium, this a thing some users could find very annoying. If you are a programmer I highly recommend turning your Avast Business software off while working on some code lines, it gets confusing sometimes and there is a possibility that your code lines will be recognized as possible treat ( I am speaking from personal experience). Since I mentioned add-on features I must say it would be great if they would give a longer trials on some of those features or maybe lower prices on some of them if possible. Otherwise I don't have any complains about it, it gets the job done and keeps my devices safe in my daily routine work.