Avast Business Pro Plus Erfahrungen

Über Avast Business Pro Plus

Preisgekrönte umfassende Antivirus-Lösung, die jeden Teil deines Unternehmens schützt. Erhältlich für PCs, Macs und Server.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Business Pro Plus

The price and the customer service are the best two elements of Avast. We use it internally on all windows computers and servers.

Sometimes the frequent updates can be bothersome, the scans sometimes require for the computer to restart and this can be a hassle.

Bewertungen zu Avast Business Pro Plus

Avast Business Pro Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 845 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Business Pro Plus bereits verwendet?

Uchenna
Uchenna
Freelancer and Assistant Manager in Nigeria
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Pro Plus

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Generally appraising is great and it assists businesses with protecting their endpoint gadgets, document servers and email servers from infections, malware and different dangers. I will unquestionably suggest utilizing it.

Avast Business Pro Plus has an extraordinary UI, simple to introduce and utilize - a sensible expense and the way that you can have a free time for testing is great.

It cannot distinguish exceptionally muddled payload and can miss redid malware. Runs into problem with windows Operating System (OS).

Victor
Victor
Project advisor in Brasilien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

Kommentare: One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate.
The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient.
I really like the fact that avast has automatic solutions to detect threats that lurk around the network, so that you can browse smoothly, without worrying too much about problems (if you surf casually, of course). The built-in VPN is very interesting and is a very smart solution, helping you strongly to stay hidden at desired times.
Although I liked Avast and its corporate solution very much, I believe that there are solutions in similar price ranges that have won me much more than him, so I say easily: it is not a perfect antivirus, but I guarantee that if you have a small company, or just for you, Avast is a cost-effective solution.

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range. 2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats. 3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection. 4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution). 5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me. 2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little. 3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam. 4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Co-founder in Sambia
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Kommentare: Its to expensive for what it offers.

I like how easy it is to install and use the software. I also like the applications UI.

There is so much to not like about this software. I don't like how it slows down my devices and makes them feel clunky. I also do not like how the software has way to many notifications or pop-ups, its way to distracting to use.

Maintenance Supervisor in St. Lucia
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Security Platform !!!

Kommentare: Overall Great Experience With The Company On A Hold. Great Security For Reasonable Price.

Awesome Feautres. Love The Browser Security Support And Also Love The Clean up Premium. Also love that it has a feature to keep you safe in every aspect you can think of.👍👌

The Platform Harasses You To upgrade Your Plan Every Single Time You Use Your Computer Which Can Be Annoying Sometimes. This Also Slows Down Your Pc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Norton AntiVirus, AVG Antivirus Business Edition und Lookout

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Pro Plus: I had Past Experiences With The Company which Was Positive So I Decided To Choose Them Once Again.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Web developer in Ägypten

Kommentare: Avast .. you got my back 😁

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Warum Avast Business Pro Plus gewählt wurde: Stronger security and very light weight and uses less cpu and ram

Zuvor genutzte Software: AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Miguel
Miguel
IT Manager in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avast cloud service

Kommentare: Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Norton AntiVirus und McAfee Endpoint Security

Warum Avast Business Pro Plus gewählt wurde: High licence cost, the central console had to be locally installed and maintained on premises

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Pro Plus: Because of the lower licence cost, and because of the great features ofered by the cloud console

Joshua
Joshua
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All the Essentials and More

Kommentare: After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Pro Plus: Avast was more transparent in their pricing. Additionally, Avast seemed like it would be easier to set up than ESET.

Eugenio
Eugenio
Owner in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

REVIEW Avast

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think it is an acceptable product for endpoint protection, as long as it is complemented by another cybersecurity product.

a world-renowned product, great prestige, overall does its job at a reasonable cost

we had a large number of false positive detections, so we did not look for other alternatives

Warum Avast Business Pro Plus gewählt wurde: pricing and costs

Zuvor genutzte Software: Symantec Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Pro Plus: higher reputation in the market

Cheikh
Cheikh
Avast Business Pro Plus Review in Senegal
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software forever

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Secure my files

Much more flexible than other antiviruses in the same price range; detects a reasonable amount of threats; compatible with Mac OS, Windows, and Windows Server.

Spam protection can be difficult. The app's features are great, but it can cause stuttering on busy computers because it runs constantly.

Randy
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Security is the answer

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like every one of the features of this software easy to use , easy to set up

I do not have any complaints so there are no cons

Mirza
Information Technology in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business is much safer with Avast !

Kommentare: I am using this software in my daily routine work, while surfing, sharing files or anything else, just as much as I use it in my personal life. Company that I work for also uses Avast Business on their computers (probably because I recommended it), so you can basically say that I am surrounded with Avast security measures. It is really good developed software that I completely trust with my cyber life and it had not disappointed me yet in all of these years as much as I can remember!

Everyone out there who is trying to find a solution to protect their business computer, digital documents and files on their hard disk, this a right software for you that should do the trick and get a job done! Avast Business the antivirus software protects your computer from all kinds of viruses,malwares and junk files, for a solid price you get a premium account with a lot of security measures and advanced features, which are really helpful in keeping your important stuff safe and well protected even while browsing or downloading different files from all kinds of websites on the web. One of the best things for me which I personally like with Avast is using it on my other devices like tablet or a phone, because of software optimization that Avast company made and allowed. After every scan is done with Avast antivirus, not only your computer will be cleaned form all junk, the software will also warn you about possible future treats that could harm your computer, after that you will have a option to chose do you want to manually remove the treats (if possible) or you want Avast to do it for you (it sometimes depends if your membership includes some features, so i recommend using Avast Business premium membership ). Security is not the only thing this software does, it can also be used to menage your computer files from time to time and it provides great VPN while surfing. Try it out the company allows a trial up to 30 days,don't be afraid of malwares and viruses anymore!

There are some software features which are built in as Avast add-ons, they are very useful, but there is a trick as always, those features can not be used until you upgrade your membership to premium, this a thing some users could find very annoying. If you are a programmer I highly recommend turning your Avast Business software off while working on some code lines, it gets confusing sometimes and there is a possibility that your code lines will be recognized as possible treat ( I am speaking from personal experience). Since I mentioned add-on features I must say it would be great if they would give a longer trials on some of those features or maybe lower prices on some of them if possible. Otherwise I don't have any complains about it, it gets the job done and keeps my devices safe in my daily routine work.

Abhishek
Founder in Indien
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

A good antivirus with very high update frequency

Kommentare: It is a good measure to protect the OC from incoming threats. The best thing which makes an antivirus software unique is its update frequency and avast has a very good update frequency ( and hence it is time to time ready to face new viruses and malware). And cost is also good enough so that most can afford it

There are many pro which I can list here The most important which I surely look in an antivirus is its update frequency. And this keeps up to expectations And besides keeping safe from the threats and issues, it is packed with many other features like ransomware shield, von protection,safe browser, password protection manager, performance tool and much more. In short,if I purchase all of this individually then it will be much more expensive than this antivirus itself So overall it is bang for the buck

There are few cons with the software 1.) I am a programmer. So when I develop and test apps ,many times this antivirus assumes the newly generated source code as a threat. So to speed up my work ,I disable the antivirus for 1 hour 2.) I have a metered internet. An antivirus software must be updated to keep up with latest threats but this one consumes a lot of internet and the "safe browser" included with it also consumes a lot of internet 3.) It can have downeffect on performance of the PC 4.) The browser with it sometimes block legitimate websites 5.) Not frequently but once it deleted files from my game and I had to again install it

Self Employed in Trinidad und Tobago
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

You had me at antivirus! 😉

Kommentare: For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending. Needless to say I was frustrated. Paying for antivirus was the last thing on my mind, until I was told about this software. At first I was skeptical. but I took a chance and I was pleasantly surprised. So let me break it down for you. Fast. The software wasted no time in getting to the heart of my computer. Trash, junk., bugs, downloads I didn't even know were abstracting stuff, it cleans it up. Its easy. Seamless, sleek, professional-looking options and menus. I was impressed on the scans I could do. and the different diagnostics I was given. Defence. I swear its kind of freaky, yet oddly satisfying to see your antivirus pop saying someone was blocked from accessing this or this site was bloYou guys realize now I have a computers space problem, so I was thankful that I didn't feel as if the software was taking over my computer with all the extensions and adds ons and all that stuff. It felt more as if it was apart of computer, silent in the background getting stuff done.

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Jeff
CTO in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avast Makes Daily Maintenance Easy

Kommentare: Overall we love Avast and continue to use it daily. It makes that function of our life (scanning, updating, cleaning) easy.

We've been using Avast Business now for 10+ years and all of our employees work with it daily. The biggest help is Avast is lightweight (doesn't take much RAM) and does everything we need it to with an extremely simple UI. We use it for Anti-Virus protection, driver updating, and general cache and file cleaning. Over the years the software has been improving it's UI, and I can't imagine what else it can do but every release seems to be better and better.

When starting your computer up, Avast's load time has grown, but it's honestly non-consequential (going from 10 seconds to 30 seconds). Also, occasionally, you get an ad pop-up for a service from them that you haven't purchased yet, but it's very nominal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: McAfee Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Pro Plus: Avast is much simpler and used a lot less RAM.

Antwort von Avast

letztes Jahr

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback.

Joseph
Joseph
Professional Freelancer in Kenia
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Kommentare: Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user. Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person. Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain. The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero. Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done. Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry. When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them. It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente in Venezuela
, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

Kommentare: With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Adrian
Freelancer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Premium antivirus

Kommentare: It's necessary to have Avast or other Antivirus installed, with Avast you can have the trust of a well known industrie leader.

Avast is a premium antivirus, with many features and it really helps to keep your computer or mobile device safe. It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers.

Some features, like computer clenup or VPN services are not included, you can get this and more services by buying another license.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Warum Avast Business Pro Plus gewählt wurde: I was searching for something more complete

Zuvor genutzte Software: AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Hanna
Junior Assoicate in Äthiopien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have Antivirus!

Kommentare: As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features. Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Software Engineer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Kommentare: Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Susan
Susan
Sr. Manager-business Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

Kommentare: I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Ceyhun
Ceyhun
Credit Specialist in Aserbaidschan
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient protection that every business needs

Kommentare: Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Andy
Andy
Systems Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Kommentare: The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Nickey
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Good Antivirus

Kommentare: My overall experience with Avast has been positive, I have used it for over 7 years and I have recommended and installed it for numerous customers.

Avast is easy to use, the interface is easy to understand and it has quite a bit of feature and it's detection rate is good.

I do not like that Avast was selling customers data without their knowledge, this was discovered a few years ago

Shahzaib
CEO of ShazzSEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If Virus is Thanos , Avast is Iron Man

Kommentare: Overall One of the best Software if you want to protect your data from any kind of virus.

Nowadays, cybersecurity is one of the most important things people should care about because with time to time, you have heard a lot about the virus and data leakage things. I was also afraid of such things, so I wanted the best Antivirus that can help me to secure my Data of laptop. After trying much Other software, finally, I can say Avast is one of the best Antivirus to ensure your Laptop or PC. it will also help you to save you from the malicious websites as well. you can easily protect your data with a single scan click, the automatic Scanning can also remove lot of viruses from the computer. The other software fail to detect the virus files in which Avast has done it. That's why I can say it, it's an Iron man for every Dirty virus.

Nothing negative about this, so far I am loving this software as it has helped me a lot to save the data.

Musonda
Musonda
CCTV Operator in Sambia
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes a Very Good Anti Virus.

Kommentare: Avast is a good program I have been using it for years with just a few issues it's quite reliable and fast. Provides tips on how to protect yourself from cyber crimes and is very active in detecting threats, I use it with confidence both online and offline, in my business and home computer systems.

It's easy to install and easy to use with a friendly interface. Offers protection to a wide variety of cyber threats. Avast scans my web pages and tells me if the sites am attempting to visit are safe, If I visit a malicious site unknowingly avast blocks me from accessing the site and requests me to go back to safety. from the time I started using Avast all my data and computer systems are free from malware. Avast automatically updates itself to a new version when available and the antivirus database updates frequently so I don't have to do anything once I install it everything else is left to the program itself. Avast also does password management for me which is another feature I love about avast.

Avast does most things automatically sometimes installing even programs I don't need. The last time I found out that avast installed its own avast secure browser and made it a default browser, an action that I did not authorize neither did I want an extra browser.