SoloFolio's customer service is second to none and I'm constantly hearing how elegant my site looks!

Gabe S.
Director of Photography

Kommentare: Beautiful display of my images

Vorteile: I love the back end service. customer service agent is super responsive. The image display is massive and impressive and I often hear from clients how they love my site. The ability to change how I configure the web pages is outstanding and the design is clean and elegant. Finally an easy, but clean and professional way to showcase my work.

Nachteile: I wish SoloFolio had a few features that competitors have. When you upload to a new gallery, there's no easy way to sort my images in the backend. there's no easy way to select multiple images while editing a gallery and move them around. There's no way to easily search by keyword. I'd love Solofolio to either host image backups like Photoshelter, or sync with Photoshelter for image backup. I love the design of Solofolio (and I hate Photoshelter's sites) but I love the functionality of Photoshelter. I'd also love the ability to natively sell prints through Solofolio. These concerns are growing as of late. Lastly it would be helpful the have a PDF builder on the site.

Solofolio is a seamless portfolio site experience with a sleek, minimal look

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Maura F.
Independent photojournalist
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Solofolio helps me present my work beautifully and professionally.

Vorteile: I've built multiple portfolio sites across multiple platforms for multiple people and Solofolio is by far the easiest and most intuitive build experience. If you're looking for a minimal website theme that lets your work shine, I've found that Solofolio has the best pared down look that really lets photos and videos shine. Solofolio's caption integration is incredibly important to me as a photojournalist and I've always had exceptional, quick and involved customer service experiences with Solofolio.

Nachteile: I would love more menu display options, specifically to create a dropdown type of feature that actually looks good along the lines of Format so I can create collections on my site.

SoloFolio is a fantastic product. It always works when I need it to.

Fellow
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recieve a student discount.

Vorteile: SoloFolio is simple, yet elegant. It allows the images to really shine without the design detracting from them. It's also hard to screw up barring any crazy color scheme choices. Customer support is one of a kind, as well. All problems are resolved smoothly and quickly, and also allow your feedback.

Nachteile: It normally takes a couple of days to get used to the interface, however I think that's with all programs.

SoloFolio allows me to display my work in a clean, professional manner that is easy to update.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Matt E.

Vorteile: The website looks great on computer or mobile, and is extremely easy to update. Customer service is extremely responsive whenever problems arise.

Nachteile: I wish I were personally able to customize certain elements a bit more, but I am not super tech-savvy. That said, the technical support is so good that whenever I want to make a tweak, the developer is often willing and able to help make it happen.

Great photography site template and web site hosting service

Fotografie

Kommentare: It gives me a great looking website that is easy to update. My site looks great on all devices.

Vorteile: Solofolio offers a simple and clean cross-platform and cross-device website templates for photographers and visual artists. It is easy to implement with great customer service. Customizing menus is a simple as well. Overall it allows for great flexibility. The value for the price is great. It is easily the best website I've every had.

Nachteile: There are a few small things of convenience that I would like to see improved that would improve the overall usability, which is already pretty good. Being able to sort, organize and search the image library as well as blog posts would be great. Being able to save drafts of blog post (There is a workaround for that thought). An auto-save function would nice as well. It would also be nice to categorize blog posts and allow visitors to search the site.

Freelance Photojournalist

Bewertet am 18.2.2018
Daniel B.
Zeitung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The best website design

Vorteile: Presentation of a portfolio images is important to any photographer. I prioritized large photo display and a designated area for captions. I relentless researched other website designers and was never content with their templates and usability. Because of that, I would code my own website with very basic skills, until I discovered Solofolio. The design, layout, and features made it an easy choice to sign up. the creator, is extremely fast in responding to my questions and personally solves any issues within 24 hours.

Nachteile: The website designer used to have a feature that allowed more customization in terms of background color, text color, etc. But no longer offered

Solofolio helps quickly and easily share images, video, text and projects in a compelling design.

Erika S.
Photographer

Vorteile: As a photographer and videographer, I like Solofolio for a variety of reasons.
1. The software is easy to use.
2. Solofolio offers design choices that showcases the best storytelling device, whether it be photography, video or text.
3. Solofolio gives visual storytellers to the tools to make compelling story pages that seamlessly integrate headlines, subheads, text, captions and a variety of photo and video sizes.
4. Solofolio offers a design that is clean, modern and showcases visual storytelling.
5. Solofolio customer service has always put the customer first, and has proved to be professional, quick in responding to questions, and helpful in troubleshooting.
6. Many people have compliment my website, including its appearance on mobile devices.

SoloFolio has been incredibly easy to use.

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Shaban A.
Photographer

Vorteile: Its very easy to use, and it looks good on all platforms.
I love that it also remembers where I left off and allows me to continue working.

Nachteile: I wish it had a gallery in the page post or blog posts.
I wish I had an option that had a combination of the slideshow and pages.