Grammarly Business Erfahrungen

Über Grammarly Business

Grammarlys Schreibassistent hilft Millionen von Menschen jeden Tag, klarer und effektiver zu kommunizieren, egal wo du Daten eingibst.

Erfahre mehr über Grammarly Business

This software also improves my writing skills, and the customer support is very good.

Can cause annoying autocorrects on names and other problematic areas, which is often frustrating when shooting off emails.

Bewertungen zu Grammarly Business

Grammarly Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6.317 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grammarly Business bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.317)

Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smartes Tool für bessere Texte

Kommentare: Insgesamt hat mir das Tool sehr geholfen, die Qualität meiner Texte deutlich zu verbessern. Auch im kostenfreien Modus funktioniert das Tools sehr gut.

Das Plugin funktioniert überall dort wo ich meine Texte schreibe und liefert immer gute Hinweise zur Korrektur.

Bislang läuft es nicht bei Word, allerdings bei Google Docs. Die Qualität der Hinweise und der Korrekturvorschläge ist sehr gut.

desmond
desmond
Head of quality standards and accreditation in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly: A must-have companion for SEO content creators, professionals and students

Kommentare: Guaranteed satisfaction

It's accurate word correction and plagiarism checker

Intermittent login requests any time I want to use the service after redundancy.

Mark Anthony
Admin support in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Ai Writing Software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With the help of Grammarly Business, I was able to deliver my ideas precisely, concisely, and straightforwardly. You don't need to double-check or prof read words that are misspelled because Grammarly's business is always there. It's a great software by far.

It has the best integration across different platforms, like social media accounts, messaging apps, extensions in your web browser, you name it. This by far is so easy to use, it helps me correct my spelling when sometimes I miss it. It even tells me of my tone or how I want to deliver my idea. I am very eager to share this Ai writing software with my family and friends.

Amazing software but sadly, there is only one language that is available so far. I would be happy if there are other languages that the user can choose from. Some other words are still lacking but you guys will figure it out.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. If there are cases, where you find Grammarly provides incorrect suggestions for words in your text, there are a couple of options to prevent suggestions. Firstly, you can use your personal dictionary to add common words. Here's how: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. You can also contact our team directly at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D and request to add missing words in our dictionaries, and we'll have a team member take a closer look and improve our algorithms. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Antoinette
Independent Author in USA

Needs Improvement

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Mostly positive. I'd definitely recommend it to friends and colleagues.

I appreciate the spelling and grammar check most of the time, as well as the software's ability to spot uses of passive construction.

The dictionary is lacking in certain cases, and the software needs some fine-tuning for creative writers, many of whom may create content outside the business arena.

letzten Monat

Hi Antoinette, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us! If there are cases, where you find Grammarly provides incorrect suggestions for words in your text, there are a couple of options to prevent suggestions. Firstly, you can use your personal dictionary to add common words. Here's how: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. You can also contact our team directly at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D and request to add missing words in our dictionaries, and we'll have a team member take a closer look and improve our algorithms. Additionally, if there is another feature you had in mind that would be helpful for your creative writing needs, please feel free to reach out at the link above to provide further details. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Oussama
PhD Student in Algerien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Grammarly !

Kommentare: From my personal experience as a Ph.D. researcher in international business, I can confirm that Grammarly helps me accurately choose and correct the appropriate scientific terms when writing academic articles in English, especially if you are not a native speaker of it, as in my case where English is the third language after Arabic and French, so Grammarly forms a part No matter what from my academic life, whether in editing articles or writing an e-mail, where do I rely on it daily to correct my mistakes in my correspondence with my fellow researchers, professors or editors-in-chief of magazines who so far seem very satisfied with the level of my articles, so thank you very much Grammarly

The initial tour of Grammarly, which aims to get to know the user and gather information about his purpose from writing and the nature of the target audience by the user to TONE and Intent gives the impression that the Grammarly team has thought carefully and provides a high-quality service that covers the needs of users of different specialties. The suggestions provided by Grammarly help users develop their writing to be professional and more accurate in conveying the intended meaning to the target audience. The free version is very good and useful for people who use it for regular and not intensive work, but if your work is related to it, the paid version is amazing and provides you with everything you need to develop and improve your writing. Grammarly can spot all kinds of errors in your writing however if you want to focus on a specific aspect like spelling or punctuation then each type can be displayed independently which is great for identifying a user's writing weaknesses. Finally, the diversity of ways to use Grammarly is very beautiful, which gives it ease of use for all users. You can use it by copying and pasting, importing from Microsoft Word, linking to the browser, and others.

If you're typing too fast, you'll likely run into problems with the browser (if it's connected to Grammarly) it won't be completely accurate because correction works best with an average typing speed of 50-60 words per minute. You will not encounter this problem if you are using the application on the desktop instead of directly in the browser I think that allowing the application to deal professionally with other languages ​​with the same professionalism that you deal with English will give it more power to sweep the market and stay in it for very long periods Compared to the advantages that Grammarly provides, the negative aspects that I will mention here cannot be considered big problems, but despite that, I am sure that working to overcome these problems by the Grammarly team will make users more satisfied than they are currently

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Oussama, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our users' feedback that allows us to constantly improve our product. We're so happy to hear that you've seen the value of using Grammarly's product offerings. If Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text when using the browser extension, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'll be happy to take a closer look into this issue for you. Additionally, Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Founder in Sambia

My Grammarly Experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have become faster in typing business letters and sending them to recipients knowing that the text is well written for effective communication. I have learned a lot about the tone of my text just by frequently using Grammarly.

The most impactful features are grammar, spelling, and punctuation checkers. The product setup and product use are quite easy. It integrates well with Microsoft-word, browsers (edge and chrome for windows) and email.

For some reason, the software does not capitalise the first letter of my sentences and I have to go back to correct them manually. maybe it's the settings, but that should be the default.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Outwrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: I chose Grammarly over other alternatives because of its superior spelling and grammatical checkers which are critically essential to me. So am sticking around after trying out the alternatives.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, Thank you for sharing feedback with us. We're glad to hear that Grammarly helps you polish your communication style. If you are using the free version of Grammarly, unfortunately, capitalization issues at the beginning of the sentence are not identified at this time. If you are a Premium user and using the Grammarly browser extension, suggestions to capitalize the first word in a sentence appear only if you open the sidebar by clicking the G button in the lower right corner of your text field. If neither of the above apply, please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'd love to take a closer look. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Muhammad Shakeel
IT Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Grammarly Business is good for quality content

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My primary skill is not in writing content, and I do not speak English as my first language. Therefore, I am finding it difficult to write emails. Grammarly artificial intelligence tool suggest me effective words, check spelling and grammar mistakes.

The Grammarly Business tool is ideal for writing high-quality blog posts and emails. The software allows one to correct mistakes in spelling, plagiarism, grammar, punctuation, engagement. The Grammarly browser extension comes in handy when I am chatting with a client, writing an email, or typing anywhere.

Grammarly's plagiarism checker does not correctly detect plagiarism. Only English is supported by Grammarly. The tool won't work correctly if you write in a different language.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ProWritingAid, Writesonic und Jasper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: Compared to competitors, Grammarly is a much more powerful tool in my experience. Its user interface and features are superior to alternatives.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Muhammad, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our plagiarism checker. Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker didn't meet your expectations compared to others. We're always keen to improve! Let me also note that Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful for writing and editing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've enjoyed using Grammarly Business and the benefits are wonderful. I don't worry about mistakes being left on a finalized document. I save time and improve my writing skills along the way.

Grammarly Business saves me an immense amount of time drafting and finalizing documents. It features helpful tools like spell check, punctuation check, grammar check, and autocorrect. You can also create teams to work on anything with multiple people involved. All of these tools are easy to use and don't require a high level of experience. The price is affordable and the value for money is great!

The only con I have experienced is that on occasion a word or sentence that is correct will continue to be marked as incorrect, and the software keeps asking me to change it. This can be rather frustrating.

letzten Monat

Hi Kim, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, which helps our algorithm learn over time. Please continue to share your feedback with us as we listen and share all feedback with our team. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Ceon
Field analyst in Guyana
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

By far the best proofreading software.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Blatant mistakes are no longer an issue even for beginner editors and this gives the company an overall better reputation since a bad report can sometimes overshadow good research work.

The software uses the latest updated international English rules concerning punctuation and grammar which comes in handy if the writing is translated to another language. This helps the writing retain its original message.

The suggestions can sometimes change the message of the writing however this has only been seen when it is applied to certain dialects of English and never the official language.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WhiteSmoke

Warum Grammarly Business gewählt wurde: This app appears to be more responsive to not just the text but names of people and it revolves around international English rules.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Word

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: Grammarly can be accessed from more places including third-world countries.

letzten Monat

Hi Ceon, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Please know that you can send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestion, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Additionally, we are happy to confirm that Grammarly recognizes a number of spelling, grammar, and punctuation differences in American, British, Canadian, and Australian English. To update your language preferences, please follow the instructions provided here: https://gram.ly/cbbHS_9 We hope this helps! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Jayash
Director in USA

OMG, What a Awesome Software, Everyone Must Use

Kommentare: Awesome (x) Infinity

Even when I am writing this line, it's checked by Grammarly, everything I write on Internet it's one and only Grammarly behind it. The best part is with the Business plan I can even customize the style I want my employees to write the way I want to.

Nothing as such, just slightly costly (for Indians) but completely worth it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ginger

Warum Grammarly Business gewählt wurde: Ginger was not available across platforms.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Ginger

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: Slow processing, teams, and business style writing were not there in ginger.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jayash, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We love hearing that your team is finding the style guide feature helpful. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Let us note that we offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan. Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Muhammad Mohsin
Muhammad Mohsin
Freelancer in Pakistan

Grammarly as the Best Tool for writers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is very great. Loving to use it in all my writings.

As a person who has used grammarly for more than three years now, I have found it very easy to use. It helps writers in many ways i.e. Grammar Check, Plagiarism check, and word correction.

The plagiarism checking function provided by grammarly don't check plagiarism properly.

Sushant
Sushant
Lead Ignitor in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Grammarly Review

Kommentare: Given a decision between a decent human editorial manager versus Grammarly, a human is far predominant all the time. For significant papers, I will pay for a human supervisor. Be that as it may, there is little need to request an editor for seemingly insignificant details like day by day messages or irregular posts on interpersonal organizations. I like Grammarly's chrome module. It functions admirably in Gmail. Anyway it doesn't work for each site. For instance, it doesn't at present work in quora.com. Being a machine, Grammarly is somewhat awful at altering style or intelligibility. It's great at observing fundamental mechanical errors like subject-action word arrangement, missing articles, tense arrangements, missing upper casing, spelling botches, and so on It misses blunders as well as make wrong rectification ideas. Yet, more often than not, it gets my slip-ups. As an endorser, you additionally get a month to month (I think) email that sums up your utilization. I truly like that it records the main 3 sorts of mix-ups I will more often than not make. I think Grammarly is worth the effort assuming you are a good essayist in term of style and content yet poor at language structure rules and needs something speedy and simple that will get your errors.

Pros It is totally allowed to use without premium. In contrast to most different devices and applications, the free application is nice contrasted with the premium application. Deals with Chrome, Firefox and Safari on most stages and sites. Has a high level counterfeiting checker. The superior choice is modest. Knows the contrast between British English and American English (extremely helpful). Reports like rates, outline among others. Permitted at school.

Grammarly is a bit flawed. It very well may be worked on in more than one way. The current cost of $30 each month is costly for authors on a careful spending plan, in spite of the fact that you can profit of my markdown. I'd likewise prefer to see: Support for different dialects past English, A free preliminary for the counterfeiting checker so clients can perceive how significant it is. Another cons is there is no offline editing mode.

Nikolay
Team Leader in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

All those typos.....

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Essential. If you can't afford the premium/business version, you can always use the free one. Of course, the paid version is way more developed, offering you tons of features for an affordable price.

It's essential for our work. We're in sales and customer support. Before adopting Grammarly, we relied on the default spell-checkers, and often only after we sent replies to our customers did we find out silly mistakes and typos. Embarassing, right? Even writing this review - Grammarly will spell-check it and suggest better wording to make it "more intelligent" (<- suggested by Grammarly) and sophisticated. Whether you work in sales, communicate with customers, are a blogger, or are a marketing person - you need Grammarly. It's really not that expensive, there is a free version as well, iOS apps, and you can integrate it with tons of other apps - from mail clients to documents and social media. We're actively using it with Zendesk, Slack, and email clients.

Sometimes the integration disappears when you least expect it, and you need it the most. For example - we're using it in Zendesk to check the quality of our replies, spell-check, etc. But sometimes, the widget is simply greyed out, and you cannot use it for a few hours, leaving you to do proofreading and spell-check on your own which takes quite some time.

vor 7 Tagen

Hi Nikolay, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! Additionally, we're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into this issue to see what we can do to fix it. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Diane
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Five stars!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't imagine working without Grammarly Business. If you want to work faster and better, you've found the right product.
There are some relatively minor faults, but Grammarly Business is one of the few companies that I feel actually values and listens to my feedback. I am hopeful that the issues will be addressed or eliminated.

Grammarly Business has no shortage of pros! I've benefited most from the grammar check and thesaurus. The spellcheck, punctuation check, suggestions, snippets, and dictionary are just as important and impactful. The AI is great altogether and really makes a difference, suggestions are made as you type. The amount of time I have saved using this software is incredible. I was surprised by the customizable style guide, it's such a neat feature! There are a lot of tools for teamwork included and the software Integrates with just about everything we use. In general you can expect high quality and functionality from Grammarly Business.

I disliked the cost. While I am happy with the quality of software I receive for the price, that doesn't make it hurt my wallet any less. At times an error mark is not removed even after the error is corrected, however this doesn't happen often. I also disliked the loss of speed when editing large documents.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ProWritingAid

Zuvor genutzte Software: Jasper und Semrush

letzte Woche

Hi Diane, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to continuously evolve. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. We're sorry to hear that some things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Marketing Consultant in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Grammarly Might Just Be The Best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use Grammarly Business for my marketing campaigns to ensure that the tone I want to get across is achieved. I also use it to write reports, business/marketing plans and content creation. It has helped my business maintain a brand tone that is synonymous with what my business is all about. I use it to ensure that my grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary are on point which is why I have never received complaints about these things from customers, however, I do read over my work to ensure that Grammarly has not changed what does not need to be changed or missed out on anything.

Every single feature on Grammarly is impactful, Grammarly not only checks and corrects spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary but also shows you the tone of your text so that you get an idea of how the text would sound to a reader. Grammarly business allows the user to set the kind of tone they want their reader to hear so that the software can make recommendations on words and phrases to use to successfully set your chosen tone. You can also use it to set the tone of your brand for all future texts. You get three or more additional accounts for your team, priority email support and so much more! The software is very easy to install and use, you can easily integrate it with existing workflows. I was able to set it up in a few minutes with no issues. I use it for almost everything I have to type on the internet. Working with it has become a big part of the success of my organisation because I have never received complaints about any of the documents I have had to send to my customers.

Grammarly only works for English texts just like most writing assistant software. Grammarly is great but it doesn't always work perfectly especially when it comes to context. Some corrections will be suggested that just won't fit the context of your text and some suggestions will be wrong for example "you" will be detected as incorrect, and the suggestion will be "You" but if you correct it will change it to "Youou". So you have to ignore some corrections but this is not something that happens often. Grammarly also sometimes doesn't detect a word in a sentence so it will make the suggestion which will basically cause you to double that particular word.

vor 3 Wochen

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. We'd also love to look into the incorrect suggestions you've received. If you could provide the full sentences in question via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, we'll have our team investigate further. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Ismail
Software Engineer in Pakistan

My thoughts regarding grammarly

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: At the start, I just use it for writing customer proposals. Now it is a necessary part of my day-to-day writing documents. Even if it has a few annoying issues/bugs still it saves a lot of precious time which is superior.

It has a free version which we can use before actually buying the paid version. It has superior spell check, grammar check, auto-correct, text editing, and text improvement suggestion. It is very easy to use. We can save our text in Grammarly which can be reused again. It highlights and alerts regarding errors and improvement in your text. On highlighting your alert you can see an explanation on the right side which is a great feature. It is very easy to use and has customization options.

It is integrated with all software on my computer like a text editor, notepad, slack, etc. Sometimes it annoys auto-correct on that software for day-to-day activities. It should have the ability to turn off features for some apps or software. Sometimes It tries to correct a few correct sentences and ends up making them wrong. Even if it is a value for money but still too much expensive.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Ismail, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. If you'd like to deactivate the autocorrect feature, please click the G icon on the browser toolbar and toggle Correct spelling automatically off. We also understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Aziz
Scientist in Pakistan
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Review about Grammarly Business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Basically, Grammarly is a great tool for writers of all experience levels, including amateurs, professionals, students, and bloggers who wish to sharpen their writing abilities or simply make sure their writing is error-free. The programme offers real-time writing feedback and is simple to use.

The fact that Grammarly is so user-friendly is one of its best features. Installing the Grammarly browser extension will enable you to use it immediately. You may use it wherever you are because it is offered as a mobile app as well as a desktop programme. Grammarly offers real-time suggestions for fixing grammar, spelling, and punctuation issues in written text, which is another benefit. One of my current favourite Grammarly features is the style advice it offers. It significantly improved the readability, coherence, and persuasiveness of my writing.

Highly accurate yet does not always catch errors. There is no control to instruct it to disregard each occurrence of an error that is in fact right. Not all suggestions are accurate to the letter. Not compatible with Google Docs. The free version's aggressive advertising. Excludes offline editing. Cannot entirely substitute for manual proofreading.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Aziz, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are currently beta testing the Grammarly browser extension in Google Docs. This beta has been released to all Grammarly users in Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and the new version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium. To edit your documents in Google Docs, simply install our browser extension by following these steps: https://gram.ly/cbbHS7K Also, we're sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally miss the mark. While we strive to improve our algorithms to provide accurate and helpful suggestions, they are not perfect (yet!). We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that you can send us any inaccurate suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Ayham
accountant in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

With Grammarly Business be more professional in writing

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Grammarly Business was very positive, especially for someone like me who does not speak English as a mother tongue. I recommend re-checking the suggestions, they are not always 100% correct. Nevertheless, Grammarly Business helped me immensely in my correspondence with clients and in my research as a master's student.

Grammarly Business continuously detects every mistake in your writing, such as grammar mistakes, misspellings, and punctuation errors. In addition, the extension to Google Chrome was great, and it integrates well with Gmail and Microsoft Word. It helped me a lot in writing my emails, blogs, and articles, correcting all errors in them, and making them more professional.

Although Grammarly Business is able to correct grammatical and spelling errors and provide suggestions that can help you, it is not always 100% correct. So you should check out these suggestions by manual debugging sometimes. I hope that later I can use Grammarly for offline editing and add other languages.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Ayham, We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us. Also, we understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks, Grammarly support team

Hicham
Freelancer in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Grammarly Business Review: The Pros and Cons

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If you're not a fan of the suggestion, you can simply click the x to dismiss it. However, if you're unsure about a change, you can hover over the suggestion for more information. Additionally, if you want to accept the change, you can click the check mark.
If you're in the market for a proofreading tool to help improve your writing, Grammarly is a great option. It's easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. However, there are a few drawbacks. First, it's not always accurate. Second, it can be expensive if you need to use it for long documents. Third, it may make some mistakes of its own. Finally, one of the major problems with Grammarly is that you have to pay an annual fee just to use it.

Grammarly Business Review - What is it? Is it good for business? How much does it cost? Who makes it? These are just some questions we’ll explore in this review of Grammarly Business. But first, let’s explore what the tool actually does, who it’s designed for, and how much it costs. As a business owner, you want to make sure that your written communications are clear, concise, and free of errors. Grammarly can help with that. It's an AI-powered writing assistant that can check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes, as well as offer suggestions on style and clarity. Plus, it's available as a browser extension, so you can use it anywhere you write online.

If you're not a fan of the suggestion, you can simply click the x to dismiss it. However, if you're unsure about a change, you can hover over the suggestion for more information. Additionally, if you want to accept the change, you can click the check mark. - How to customize settings (five sentences): You can access the settings by clicking the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the page. From there, you can adjust your general settings, account settings, and privacy settings. - Pros and cons of using Grammarly (eleven sentences): Some pros of using Grammarly include increased accuracy in your writing, catching errors that you may have missed, and receiving real-time feedback.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this extensive review. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. Please do not hesitate to send us any incorrect suggestions examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can take a closer look. We've also noted your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Let us note that we offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan. Our Grammarly Business offering provides all of our Premium suggestions and more, including Snippets, Brand Tones, Multiple Style Guides, and Analytics. You can find out more about these features here: https://gram.ly/2UlU Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Bifta Sama
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is the best tool for academicians and researchers to proofread their research papers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Since I am a researcher, I have to write scientific articles regularly. If editors or reviewers find some silly grammar or spelling mistakes in the manuscript, they often recommend proofreading the manuscript by native experts. This type of proofreading service is very expensive (around $ 300-500 per article). This type of extra cost can be avoided by using Grammarly. In my case, I often make mistakes in my writing like spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes, wrong word selection, punctuation mistakes, improper sentence structure, etc., I address these issues by using Grammarly. It really improves the quality of writing.

I am using Grammarly in different environments including desktop app, browser extension, and MS word plugin. For large documents, the Microsoft word plugin is very helpful. The most amazing thing is that it can identify the wrong word in the context and suggest the right word. Besides, spell checker, grammar corrector, sentence structure suggestion, word suggestion, etc., help me a lot.

I have no objection to Grammarly except for the price. It is a little bit expensive for the student to buy the premium Grammarly account. However, if I compare it with the other similar tools, still Grammarly will be the best choice in terms of quality and price.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi there, We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us. Also, we are happy to tell you that Grammarly provides a heavily discounted offer for students. Could you please submit a support ticket via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can help? Thanks! Grammarly support team

Gogontle
Freelancer in Botsuana

A Professional and Personal Stellar App

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Grammarly Business is an excellent software which saves me from making serious blunders when I create content. Even in its free trial version, it still is not very limited to any specific user because all of us must communicate. For students, it could help them ace their assignments against plagiarism and clarity related issues. What I also love about it is its suggestible para-phraseology mechanisms, and it helps me to expand my vocabulary in this manner which can also be altered to suit my audience. Since it is open to everyone, whether a person uses for professional blogging, academic communications or simply for personal learning, the software is worth it.everyone, whether a person uses for professional blogging, academic communications or simply for personal learning, the software is worth having.

This application is suitable for students and anyone in any professional field where communication is integral in everyday work. It is even much better in the sense that every written work is perfectly divulged to the public. What I like about Grammarly is its user-friendly interface, and even if it runs on a free version, it still has solid features in it. I am able to communicate in a lucid way, making it easy to connect to my audience. This is what is also the catch of it about in its grammar/spell check features. I always think of it as my shield of defence that would help me avoid getting penalised or sued. As an aspiring writing, this is an important feature for my ongoing book-writing project.

Sometimes it has the tendency to rectify "correct" sentences and twists them erroneously. This is one of the setbacks I encounter, making it not to function perfectly all the time. For well-versed or professional writers and publishers, it might pose much of a challenge in this regard. Another downside is its workability with the English language. While this is a common and accepted language all over the world, some nations still struggle with communicating or using the English language, even in their professional work areas. This might seem a far-fetched thought, but having languages besides English along with a translator would expand the software and make it easy for users whose languages may be differ. This would be an interesting perspective.

letzten Monat

Hey Gogontle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Let us also note that Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Amber
freelancer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Why Grammarly Is The Future Of Writing?

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Grammarly is an excellent tool for writers of all levels, from students and professionals to casual writers and bloggers who wants to improve their writing skills or simply ensure that their writing is free of errors.
The software is easy to use and provides with real-time feedback on writing.

One of the best things about Grammarly is that it is very user-friendly. You can just install the Grammarly extension on your browser and start using it right away. It is also available as a desktop app and a mobile app, so you can use it wherever you are. Another plus point is that Grammarly checks for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in written text and offers real-time suggestions for correcting them. The style suggestions that Grammarly provides have been one of my favourite features so far, and it helped me a lot in making my writing clear, concise, and persuasive.

While Grammarly is a useful tool, there are some drawbacks to using it. First, Grammarly can sometimes be too aggressive in its corrections. This can lead to making too many changes to the writing, which can make it sound unnatural. Second, the grammar rules that Grammarly uses may not be appropriate for all situations. For example, Grammarly may suggest using formal language when informal language would be more appropriate.

letzten Monat

Hi Amber, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us! We're also sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally miss the mark. While we strive to improve our algorithms to provide accurate and helpful suggestions, they are not perfect (yet!). We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that you can send us any inaccurate suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look. Additionally, as a Premium user, you can change your formality setting with the set goals feature: https://gram.ly/3uTXmiQ. We hope this helps! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Iqra
Student in Pakistan
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

About Gramarly Bussiness

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am using this software for the last 7 months. With Grammarly, we can write anything with much greater assurance. Thanks to it, I've been able to check my spelling, prevent plagiarism, and avoid blunders. It is simple to use, has many functions, and has an excellent user interface.

"Overall Experience is great, It helps me in doing my assignment with Grammar checks. Because it helps me with my grammar and spelling, I adore this app. Although there are many alternatives, Grammarly is the best." "I have enjoyed using Grammarly, and I am happy to report that it has assisted me in raising both my academic standing and my writing abilities." "Because it helps me with my grammar and spelling, I adore this app. Although there are many alternatives, Grammarly is the best." "The another thing I like is Plagiarism check which makes me enable to do uniqueness in my academic writings"

"Can produce obnoxious autocorrect on names and other problematic regions, which is frequently frustrating when performing my academic work." "When I had to write in languages other than English, it bothered me to disable it often because it made my writing look so messy." "When there are grammatical errors, it rarely fails to catch them, and when there are sentence structure problems, it does not offer a more effective way to phrase the sentences."

letzten Monat

Hello Iqra, We love hearing that you find our plagiarism checker useful. Also, we apologize that Grammarly's autocorrect is acting up sometimes. Please do not hesitate to share examples with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team can investigate these issues. Furthermore, Grammarly currently suggests rewriting some hard-to-read sentences for additional clarity. Even though we cannot offer the option to rewrite all of these sentences, we are constantly working on improving this feature. You can learn more about our clarity suggestions here: https://gram.ly/3lKL0pz If you believe Grammarly didn't catch a mistake in your text, please submit examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D Additionally, if Grammarly checks non-English text, you can deactivate it on websites where you normally type in any other language but English. If this option works for you, please check out this article: https://gram.ly/3ERyhKr We hope this helps! Grammarly support team

Philani
Investment Professional in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Why is grammarly premium so worth it?

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I instantly see the errors, the justification behind the slip-up, and can rapidly decide to execute or dispose of them with a straightforward click. It is additionally so natural to Install Grammarly. With only a couple of clicks, it checks all that I compose when I'm in my program. It simply works consistently behind the scenes. It's just a greater organization with additional assets.

Grammarly corrects grammar in real-time, meaning you quickly know when you have made an error instead of having to click the "check spelling and grammar" button. Highly accurate, as it gives you explanations as to why you have made an error, which makes you a better writer. It can be customized, meaning you can select your prefered language and also it can be turn be turned off on certain websites It is very easy to use, you only install the plugin or Chrome extention and you're all set and ready to become a better writer

The free version has limitations, it only has one function, and that’s to correct your spelling and grammar. Very aggressive advertising, meaning the company really pushes you to upgrade and go premium. It does not work on everything, for starters, it does not function on Google Docs, which can be a bummer if you use this software as your writing tool.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Philani, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! We've noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. We are currently beta testing the Grammarly browser extension in Google Docs. To edit your documents in Google Docs, simply install our browser extension by following these steps: https://gram.ly/cbbHS7K. If there are any questions left, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Lonwabo
Assistant Manager in Südafrika

What are the benefits of using Grammarly Business.

Kommentare: Using Grammarly Business has saved me a lot of time when typing. My work requires a weekly report and it just made it easier.

I like that Grammarly assists me in a lot of ways when writing. It might be typing a letter, an email or even a text on social media. it correct and fixes spelling errors and even the grammar of the context I was writing.

Since the software is still in the development stages, there are some features which are still not available and will surely be improved. The is still a language issue, it still can not recognise some words from some other languages there are internationally used.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Lonwabo, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to evolve continuously. Please note that Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. We'd also love to hear more about your comments on missing features. Please share more details with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can forward them to our product team. Thanks in advance for your input, Grammarly support team