Grammarly Business Erfahrungen

Über Grammarly Business

Grammarlys Schreibassistent hilft Millionen von Menschen jeden Tag, klarer und effektiver zu kommunizieren, egal wo du Daten eingibst.

Erfahre mehr über Grammarly Business

This software also improves my writing skills, and the customer support is very good.

Can cause annoying autocorrects on names and other problematic areas, which is often frustrating when shooting off emails.

Bewertungen zu Grammarly Business

Grammarly Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7.001 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grammarly Business bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (7.000)

Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smartes Tool für bessere Texte

Kommentare: Insgesamt hat mir das Tool sehr geholfen, die Qualität meiner Texte deutlich zu verbessern. Auch im kostenfreien Modus funktioniert das Tools sehr gut.

Das Plugin funktioniert überall dort wo ich meine Texte schreibe und liefert immer gute Hinweise zur Korrektur.

Bislang läuft es nicht bei Word, allerdings bei Google Docs. Die Qualität der Hinweise und der Korrekturvorschläge ist sehr gut.

Lawrence
Lawrence
CMO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly: Great for business

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Grammarly is easy to set up and use. It makes my team better writers and ensures that the content we are writing has no spelling or grammar errors.

There is nothing that I do not like about this tool

Kunststoffe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

learn while you write

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it daily to write emails, also to write work instructions or documents, I love the simple way to have corrections and how I visualize the different options that the application gives me.

the ease of using it in any program, you don't need to be an expert to install and use it. you can learn while writing daily texts,

When you write in a more complex and professional way, sometimes it only shows the same correction options. I would like to have more options for synonyms or antonyms when you write.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello, We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us. We can see how these feature requests could be helpful to our users. We'll be sure to share these requests with our team to consider when making future development plans. Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quite elegant

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I used this to paraphrase my files to send emails to the company clients that are rude or disobedient which helps me cool down my stress

its functionality it has some problems if you refresh about 7 times and do the grammar correction

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

EVELYN
CEO, Content Coach and Strategist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optimizing Content Processes and Efficiency with Grammarly Business AI

Kommentare: I've been a user of Grammarly Business AI for 5+ (paid option). It is a tool we rely on for our day-to-day activities, and it goes beyond checking just grammar. Grammarly Business AI has genuinely helped us refine our content creation systems and align them to clients' tone of voice. I have experienced, as a user, the evolution of Grammarly Business to their AI component, and they truly keep the customer needs at the forefront. Grammarly Business AI is not here to replace our jobs but to enhance our zone of genius.

It is a friendly user and integrates well with popular tools. Specifically, in our company, it helped to enhance writing clarity and elevate the optimization of team collaboration and customization for style guidelines. The detailed insights and analytics allow us to make changes and keep track of our progress in terms of writing styles. It also has high security and privacy in place.

I have yet to come across something I don't like about Grammarly Business AI. I believe any drawbacks may vary in significance depending on individual needs and preferences.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Evelyn, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! Please continue to share your feedback with us as we listen and share all feedback with our team. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Bliss
Bliss
Development analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Grammmary business review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good and helpful especially when you need to write something fast in a proper way without mistakes.

It has significantly improved my writing skills. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to use, and the suggestions for grammar and punctuation are extremely helpful.

Sometimes the corrections in sentences is to much even when it is not supposed to.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience about Grammarly business

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is quite good just got annoyed sometimes with that plag issue.

The best part about Grammarly is that it have many utility features at one place like plagiarism check, grammer check as well as it also suggest the options for correcting my mistakes so I don't need to think much about how I correct my content which saves my time a lot.

While using plagiarism check I feel the results which it's providing is not accurate enough as there many time happen that when I check plag it shows everything is fine but after delivering the content I heard from my client sides that it still have some plags.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our plagiarism checker. We'll be sure to share this specific feedback with our team. Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker didn't meet your expectations compared to others. We're always keen to improve! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Author Kelvin
Author Kelvin
Marketing specialist in Uganda
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is a perfect editing tool

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was good, and fast, and provided a great output for my team and I to walk with in our content creation on the internet.

It's easy to set up and use, and it gives your original text a professional tone.

It doesn't have multiple paraphrasing features for editing

vor 3 Wochen

Hello, We’re happy to let you know that Grammarly’s generative AI features allow you to rewrite, compose, ideate, and reply in an instant. They allow you to unleash your professional and creative potential by accelerating communication and generate relevant, high-quality writing by understanding your unique context, personal voice, and writing purpose. To find out more about Grammarly’s generative AI features, please see this article in our blog: https://gram.ly/3LV4qoQ Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best product to improve or check grammar

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It helps to improve our email and correct the sentences. grammarly is used by many organizations to double check grammar.

It is best for writers and daily working on emails,chat support employee.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Grammatical errors

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great so far. There's a few times when it failed to correct some grammatical errors and I have to do it manually.

The plagiarism checker and the grammar checker are what I like most

It doesn't provide correct suggestions for errors in tense. It misses some grammatical errors and the inability to understand technical terms

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick Grammar checker

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It helps a lot of grammatical mistakes in generating emails and documents. we can use this in any application with just a small icon of Grammarly will be showing in your desktop this suggestion are most welcoming when we complete the documents

Grammarly not working on some browsers and that will be hard to check if required to use on this browser pages

Pradip
ASSOCIATE in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best tool to have to write with confidence.

Kommentare: Yes. A great experience I have with Grammarly Business. As I am not a native speaker of English, but know the fundamentals of it, so it won't bother me regarding any problems and suggests me the right thing on time.

The best feature I like is that it suggests instant correction whatever the mistake is. It suggests the spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, punctuation errors and many more. So, it save a lot of time of myself. It also suggests the alternative words within a sentence whatever the wrong usage is. It also suggests the tone of a sentence, that means weather the sentence is user friendly or hard to read or forceful sentence. That's a great feature.

First of all. Grammarly is an excellent software. But there are some limitations. Such as You need to have fluency in English language. If you are not a native English speaker, but know the fundamentals of the English language such as sentence formation, subject-verb agreement, tense etc, then you won't face any issue while using it. But if you are not familiar with these things, then this is not a right software for you. It won't help you to make a correction throughout the whole sentence that is neither grammatically correct nor following grammar rules. After that, the pricing is a bit higher but worth it to use.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hi Pradip, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you're finding value using Grammarly. Please continue to share your feedback with us. We love sharing it with our team! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Rozalliny
Graphic Designer in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is the best English teacher in the world

Kommentare: So far Far other than delays at times I haven't had a problem with this software and highly recommend it.

Spelling correction. Grammar correction. Word and sentence replacement. It does all the work for me and I have never handed in bad articles/content since I started using it.

There are sometimes delays when you're editing a lot of text and it only works in English.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hi Rozalliny, We're happy to hear that you're making good use of Grammarly features. As for your comment about delays in checking your text, we've shared it with our development team. However, if Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'll be happy to take a closer look into this issue for you. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Md Fateh Ali
Md Fateh Ali
UI UX Designer in Bangladesch
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Grammarly: The Best and Easy Ai Writing Tools"

Kommentare: Grammarly can be a game-changer for any business. It's really great to write anything more confidently with Grammarly. I have been able to correct spelling, plagiarism and avoid mistakes thanks to it. It has various features, a cool user interface, and is easy to use.

The beauty of Grammarly, It's simple and easy to use. You can use it anywhere like Desktop, mobile, or browser, just install the extension. I found the tone detector feature is just mind-blowing, and I love it most. It's helped me to write emails more professionally for my client.

Price, bits high, and plagiarism checker didn't show the accurate result. Sometimes, the spelling checker didn't meet the standard level.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hello, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Grammarly's tone detector is also one of our favorite features! Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker or suggestions did not meet your expectations. We're always keen to improve! We also offer seasonal or promotional discounts to a limited number of our email subscribers from time to time. We can't disclose in advance when these promos run, but we encourage you to stay tuned and keep an eye out for our special offer emails. Make sure that you are subscribed to our promo offers by managing your email preferences at https://account.grammarly.com. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My personal feedback on 4 years of using Gramarly

Kommentare: I have a great experience with grammarly and using it almost from 4 years and hardly I have gone with the paid subscription of grammarly as in free version only it mostly takes care of the requirements and when I have more requirements from the work side than only I prefer to go with the paid subscription.

The extension grammarly provides mostly takes care of all type of communications in my laptop and mobile where it provides me the correct spelling for the mistakes I might can make and grammar mistakes across all the writeups. Even I started using grammarly in replacement of notes and word documents.

There is nothing as such which I can say as a con but yes, I faces issue in making login to the grammarly account and also faced the same kind of issue with the grammarly web based application, aprt from this there is nothing else which I could highlight as a con.

letztes Jahr

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! We're also sorry to hear about the login issue that you've encountered. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into this further. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so that we can gather more details and see what we can do to help? We look forward to speaking with you directly. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Kamila
Kamila
Founder & CEO ¿ Business Coach | Marketing Strategist | Online Training for Coaches & Experts in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Makes you sound smarter

Kommentare: I like it overall, it helps me write better, and makes me not feel like I have to proofread a lot which I don't do a lot of anyway (I'm a creator vs editor, leave me alone, haha). This way at least I don't make as many grammatical or spelling mistakes when I write. I do have to turn it off sometimes because sometimes it gets annoying with their bugs.

It's a simple chrome extension that I love using whenever I write marketing materials. I have it on when I write on my landing pages, emails, social media posts and more. The great thing about this extension is that sometimes I misspell things (it happens) and it shows me when I do. It also shows me if I mistype something or write something in a grammatically incorrect way. I mean, it's not perfect so it's not like it's a human reading the text and telling you you're writing something totally wrong - but it helps with spelling and simple grammar. It makes life easier by making you sound better, so you get less annoying people on social media telling you to proofread. Who's got time to proofread when I have so much content to create? 😂

It doesn't always work. For example, on this site. I made some little mistakes while writing this review, and the incorrectly written word did get underlined... however when I clicked to get it corrected according to the suggestion by the extension, it did not end up correcting it. So it corrects it for a second and then it reverts back. So that's clearly a bug or something. It does the same thing when I use it in ActiveCampaign - sometimes it messes up the formatting bc of the plugin. Also in some places, where I write copy directly onto a landing page builder like Clickfunnels, if I do not correct or ignore the red underlines on words that were "incorrectly" written (sometimes it corrects words that are correct... at least correct for me) if I leave them, the page saves WITH the red underlines, so then people see those underlines when they are viewing the landing page regardless of whether they have the plugin or not (from what I've heard from people). So, still some bugs clearly.

Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Win the life with Grammarly Business

Kommentare: My overall experience with the Grammarly business is important If there is a person who uses the internet or computers every one must be installed and work with this software. because nowadays it is difficult to do my studies without this software properly. Just go and enjoy this friendly and amazing software my friends.

Ok my, all dearest friends, This is the happy time for all of my friends, Thanks for reading me, It is not a wasted time for you ever my friends, I am going to talk about the one of greatest software now. This is really true, true, true my friends. The software name is Grammarly business. What is that??? Actually this is the software that corrects the grammar and spelling on your whatever documents. I ll explained furthermore my friends, As a higher education student, I need to write more research articles as well as submitting reports to the university and so on. Then what should I did my friends ., I download this and installed it to my google chrome extension. You know my friends, The any documents it will do Grammarly and selling corrections Automatically by this Grammarly business software, I think you have some knowledge about this amazing software so far. Actually I'm using the free version, I need to tell this is all so much enough for me to do my study matters in my university. But if your business or company is beware of the more accuracy about the grammar and spelling, then you can go for the premier version, my friends. but we have to select the plan. but it is not much value, my friends if you like you can try that one also for critical correction of grammar.I know all of my friends within the withing next two years this Grammarly software will be the most one of the software in the world. this is my suggestion my friends.

There are least points also. What are they, my friends?? Most of the peoples don't know about this software, this is the No 1 problem, then the company should have a good promoting campaign. Then nowadays there starting that one. it is really happy. Because all benefits going to the peoples. Rather than It is no problems.

Kyle
Kyle
Student in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Grammarly is the Reason I Passed English in Highschool

Kommentare: If you are someone who struggles with writing I highly suggest Grammarly as my first choice for spelling. I know for programs such as Google Docs, there may already be an implemented spell checker but I feel as though Grammarly does it much better. Not only does it correct mistakes but it explains why you made them. It can calculate your engagement and how well you deliver your writing. Grammarly can be installed in any browser and even your mobile device which comes in handy especially when you may have to text your boss about anything. My experience with Grammarly has been a pleasant one and I am proud to say that it has helped me both improve my grades and my writing skills.

Grammarly has been one of my favorite software I've downloaded onto my computer. As a student who has terrible writing skills and will often miss punctuation extremely easily on my papers, Grammarly will correct your mistakes almost instantly. Even writing this review, Grammarly has made it easier for me to write high-quality reviews for many different software while helping me practice my writing for school. For example, if I accidentally spell punctuations as "punctuatons" then Grammarly will instantly fix the mistake since it knows you spelled the right word incorrectly. For less obvious mistakes such as missing a comma or adding an unnecessary word in a sentence, Grammarly will put an underline under the mistake and can explain why they want to change it. With a click of your mouse you can correct any mistake Grammarly finds in your writing. Having this feature is much better than automatically correcting it because it allows you as a writer to understand why you made a mistake rather than you not learning at all and continuing to make those mistakes. I can personally say that Grammarly has helped me in my English and AP U.S. History class essays as my teachers have told me my writing has slightly improved and that I have been correcting my punctuation errors more often. It also gives you an advanced chart of the quality of your writing by giving you scores based on your: Correctness, Clarity, Engagement, and Delivery as well as an overall score out of 100.

Although Grammarly mostly corrects every mistake you make, it does sometimes make mistakes itself. When it tries to correct a word, the corrected version may be grammatically correct, however, it may sound a bit off. If you don't have the Grammarly Premium then it won't give you different word choices but rather a simple corrected version of your original word. Also for whatever reason, certain websites don't allow the use of Grammarly. Luckily this isn't a huge issue but it can annoying to have to write something in Google Docs just to use Grammarly. It would be cool to see Grammarly added to different software instead of just internet browsers such as Discord because I do see myself making many mistakes when chatting with online friends. Also because I sometimes type in Korean I would like to see Grammarly go international at some point. I know it's a vigorous process but it would be a huge help especially to people who are trying to learn a new language or practice one.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Grammarly, Proofread your Document.

Kommentare: My experience with Grammarly is quite perfect and I enjoy using it. It had made my life very easy.

To those whose English is not superficial, who normally make little or even big mistakes while writing anything in English either it is an email, any letter, or any blog, etc. so Grammarly is the right choice for them. I check all of my written documents using Grammarly before sending them to their destination. Grammarly helps to correct punctuation, it provides the ease to correct spelling, it also provides correction in grammatical errors, prepositions, etc., etc. After verification from Grammarly, I felt a burst of confidence that whatever I am sending does not have any grammatical or any other error. Besides its correction feature, it also tells you the quality of your text, how good it is, so that you may improve if its quality is low. I have listened about Grammarly from one of the course instructors of mine who was teaching soft skills to me and I really thank her for letting me know about this amazing software. A burst of appreciation to the inventor of Grammarly.

Grammarly is a worthy software and to think about the cons of it, is a difficult task, One thing that I observed in Grammarly that may be improved is sometimes it provides the suggestion to remove a word but when I remove that particular word so the meaning which I wanted to deliver through the statement I have written earlier now after the removal of that word the meaning has changed a little bit. But rarely I faced this issue otherwise it provides me satisfaction. So to avoid any problem of this kind the user of Grammarly after doing all corrections provided by Grammarly may proofread his or her work so there would not be any grammatical, punctuation, etc error, for sure because it has been checked by Grammarly but it might possible that rarely at one place or two in the whole document the meaning has been changed from the actual goal of the particular sentence so that the removed word can be added again to have perfect meaning.Again I would emphasize that this happens very rare.

Keith
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Like Hiring an English Teacher for your Staff

Kommentare: The content of our communications is vital to our reputation. Because we treat clients from an area covering multiple states, most of our partners, donors, and collaborators know us primarily through our electronic communication. While our employees are excellent at providing professional services at the highest level in person, their expertise does not necessarily translate into the ability to write professionally. Poorly worded, awkwardly formatted, and incorrectly spelled emails and messages cast our organization in an unfavorable light and led people to question our ability to provide quality treatment. Our initial response was to require approval from executive staff members of all communications. We quickly realized that this solution was unsustainable, but short of hiring a linguistic professional full time, we did not have any viable options to solve our problem. With our recent addition of Grammarly Business, we have found our solution. Our employees send messages and emails out immediately without having to wait for approval. Their mistakes are identified and corrected, and the Business versions additional features provide assistance in structuring their content in the best possible way. Our senior staff is no longer spending hours of their day proofreading, which frees them to do their primary jobs. Finally, and most importantly, we have the confidence that the quality of our program will be reflected in our communications and our reputation will be improved.

Grammarly Business improves our outgoing communication not only by preventing errors but also by actively improving our content. Prior to implementing this software, we had to require that any and all documents bearing our name be proofread and approved by a senior staff member. We have terrific employees who are great at their jobs, but we do not hire them based on their ability to write essays. This resulted in important communications being sent that were filled with grammatical and spelling errors, which did not instill confidence in our company. To combat this, senior staff were constantly being forced to proofread dozens of messages, emails, and documents daily, causing time delays in important messages being sent and costing our company in lost productivity. With Grammarly Business, we now have full confidence in what is being sent out in our name. The errors are solved, and the suggestions that it provides in real time assist our employees in writing the most effective way.

We are a substance abuse treatment center, and frequently use terms and phrases that are common to our industry. Grammarly Business routinely flags certain items that are correct as written, which causes our employees to disregard the instances when it has correctly identified mistakes. We have had to instruct our employees to treat every occasion as if the mistake is legitimate unless they know conclusively that it is correct.

Melissa
Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Virtual English Teacher

I love really enjoy using Grammarly because it's so convenient and easy to use. It conveniently shows up is in any web-based application you're typing in to catch any spelling and grammar errors. There's no need to launch Grammarly, then copy and paste your text into it before sending. It already there helping you along the way. Corrections are easily applied with a click. If you pay attention (perhaps even if you don't), you start to pick up on what Grammarly is showing you in terms of your errors and you begin to self-correct. So you're not just being shown the answers, you're learning as well!

Grammarly has a free and pro version. The pro version provides more in terms of punctuation. I wish the free version offered just a bit more. That would make more features available to younger groups like school children and low-income adults. What you get from the free version is still a great start. You just have to play around and figure out where to place that comma on your own.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. We've noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. We also offer seasonal or promotional discounts to a limited number of our email subscribers from time to time. We can't disclose in advance when these promos run, but we encourage you to keep an eye out for our special offer emails. Make sure that you are subscribed to our promo offers by managing your email preferences at https://account.grammarly.com. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Breanna
Executive Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is the office/professional/personal life saver

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend this app. It never hurts to have someone (Grammarly) double-checking your work. In today's age, we find ourselves staring at a screen all day. Words and spelling can sometimes be overlooked no matter how many times you read over text. I cannot mention how many times our office has agreed that this app has tremendously improved our confidence before sending out any communication.

This app has easy integrations across all platforms and devices such as Google Chrome, IOS keyboards, and an app for your computer. Even as I write this review, Grammarly is checking my punctuation, tone, spelling, etc, and makes suggestions to improve my writing. This has truly been a lifesaver ever since I came across the app a few years ago. I have since suggested this to other colleagues, friends, and family.

There are times when it makes suggestions that do not fit or can remove your personality by making suggestions you wouldn't typically utilize within your own writing form. We also have experienced times where multiple people are in a document and it jumps to where one person is writing or we have even lost text altogether due to the confusion of multiple people within the document.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hello Breanna, We appreciate your feedback a lot. We're delighted to hear that Grammarly helps you and your colleagues feel confident while writing emails. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. We'd also appreciate it if you could describe in more detail the situation when parts of the text are lost, so we can take a look backstage. Thank you, Grammarly support team

Amber
freelancer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Why Grammarly Is The Future Of Writing?

Kommentare: Overall, Grammarly is an excellent tool for writers of all levels, from students and professionals to casual writers and bloggers who wants to improve their writing skills or simply ensure that their writing is free of errors.
The software is easy to use and provides with real-time feedback on writing.

One of the best things about Grammarly is that it is very user-friendly. You can just install the Grammarly extension on your browser and start using it right away. It is also available as a desktop app and a mobile app, so you can use it wherever you are. Another plus point is that Grammarly checks for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in written text and offers real-time suggestions for correcting them. The style suggestions that Grammarly provides have been one of my favourite features so far, and it helped me a lot in making my writing clear, concise, and persuasive.

While Grammarly is a useful tool, there are some drawbacks to using it. First, Grammarly can sometimes be too aggressive in its corrections. This can lead to making too many changes to the writing, which can make it sound unnatural. Second, the grammar rules that Grammarly uses may not be appropriate for all situations. For example, Grammarly may suggest using formal language when informal language would be more appropriate.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hi Amber, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us! We're also sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally miss the mark. While we strive to improve our algorithms to provide accurate and helpful suggestions, they are not perfect (yet!). We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that you can send us any inaccurate suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look. Additionally, as a Premium user, you can change your formality setting with the set goals feature: https://gram.ly/3uTXmiQ. We hope this helps! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Ronita
Ronita
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Honest Truth on Why You Should Never Again Write Without Grammarly Business

Kommentare: My overall thoughts are that if you plan to write in any fashion, whether for a hobby, blogging, or a professional setting, Grammarly Business is the only way to go. Not only will it correct and polish your writing, but naturally you will begin to learn from it and start making the corrections yourself. Your confidence will grow, and you will become a better writer because of it.

Accessibility - The free version is very powerful and offers an abundance of features that make it worth the download. There is also a premium version with even more features that are more tailored to people who need more specialized approach for their professional level work. Features - These vary from free to premium versions. They both offer an array of support to help you bring out your best writing. It includes everything from autocorrect to autosave to punctuation and grammar suggestions. The premium version even offers a very powerful plagiarism checker worth looking into. Interface - What makes this program truly brilliant is that you don't even realize it's there until it offers a correction to your work. It runs silently in the background automatically. There is no need to start it up or load anything. Customer support - They have an amazing customer support team to help you with any questions or issues you may have. The responses are fast and thoughtful.

Language availability is the only con. As of right now, it's only available in English.

Antwort von Grammarly

Hi Ronita, Thank you so much for recommending us to others. Your support means the world to us! Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Ousama
Ousama
Teacher of English in Marokko
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To avoid Mis-takes, use Grammarly Business

Kommentare: Grammarly's services are suitable for someone who is a business owner or student at the university. Many professionals and academic researchers make use of Grammarly's services. Grammarly is effective when it comes to correcting grammatical mistakes, writing style, and spelling.

Grammarly is an excellent tool for editing and writing your content. It detects mistakes in my writing and ensures that my writing style is specific to the audience I'm writing to. Also, it helps me when I write emails for work or the university. It also has the option for academic writing style, which is perfect for people who study at the university or doing research at research centers. I love how you can install the Grammarly extension on your computer and use it on your desktop.

Grammarly has a downside in it, which is that the only language supported is English. For instance, French or Arabic speakers cannot benefit from Grammarly's services, like Plagiarism Checker. Also, when you install the extension on Words or Google Chrome, sometimes it's challenging to write where the little icon is bother your writing process on the right corner.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ousama, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us! Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. We also have a solution to the issue you described in Grammarly for Windows and Mac. It offers a movable widget that will not cover your text and allows you to work across platforms easily. You can find more info here: https://gram.ly/3qj0YLK. Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team