Filtern nach:

Über Grammarly Business

Grammarlys Schreibassistent hilft Millionen von Menschen jeden Tag, klarer und effektiver zu kommunizieren, egal wo du Daten eingibst.

Erfahre mehr über Grammarly Business

Zeigt 3.549 Bewertungen

Lars F.
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smartes Tool für bessere Texte

Kommentare: Insgesamt hat mir das Tool sehr geholfen, die Qualität meiner Texte deutlich zu verbessern. Auch im kostenfreien Modus funktioniert das Tools sehr gut.

Das Plugin funktioniert überall dort wo ich meine Texte schreibe und liefert immer gute Hinweise zur Korrektur.

Bislang läuft es nicht bei Word, allerdings bei Google Docs. Die Qualität der Hinweise und der Korrekturvorschläge ist sehr gut.

Md mahbub A.
Md mahbub A.
Digital Strategist in Bangladesch

One of my daily driver for content writing, its amazing!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Grammarly Business is a very good software for content writing. It provides a variety of features to help with grammar and spelling mistakes. It also offers some great insights into the way people actually write on the internet. I have been using Grammarly Business for over a year now and I am really satisfied with the performance of the software.

I liked the Grammarly app because it has a lot of features that help me with my grammar and spelling. It is very helpful when I am writing papers for school or doing any type of writing. It also helps me check my spelling mistakes and offers feedback on how to improve the quality of my work by providing suggestions for better word choices, sentence structure, punctuation, etc.

Grammarly is a cloud-based grammar checker and proofreader that helps you write in proper English. The main downside of Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to work, which can be inconvenient for some people. Integration with MS Office tools always didn't work properly for me, besides it took more time for checking plagiarism comparing other tools.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Linguix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: There are many grammar softwares available in the market and we have tried to find the best among them. However, Grammarly Business is a free program that provides free features for everyone and premium features for professionals who need it. Grammarly Business is easy to use and works with all types of software such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc. It also has advanced plagiarism detection capabilities that help you avoid plagiarism in your content or documents.

Abdelrhman A.
Dental student in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Your grammar Companion for successful article.

Kommentare: Grammarly has aided our company in communicating effectively with our business partners without the fear of making mistakes in emails and documents. It is considered my lifesaver in automating Editing and proofreading process without consulting a dictionary or Grammar book. it is super...

Grammarly always catches every error in your writing, such errors that other websites and app can't catch. It not only check your grammar mistakes, but also your spelling errors and punctuation errors. It works like a charm and makes your articles look so better.

The dictionary of Grammarly needs more words. Unfortunately it check some names as errors.

letzten Monat

Hi, Abdelrhman! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear that Grammarly helps you feel confident when writing professional correspondence. We appreciate you raising your concern about how Grammarly treats name suggestions. We know we can improve in this area, and we'd love to look into your experience further. Please feel free to provide the names that were offered incorrect suggestions via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so we can have our team address them. In the meantime, please note that you can also add names to your personal dictionary, and our writing assistant will no longer flag them. Here's how to do that: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Bethany D.
Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Could benefit from specialization

Kommentare: If Grammarly offered a one-time payment for a lifetime subscription and a more seamless integration with MS Word, I might consider purchasing it again.

Grammarly's interfaces and online presence are bright, friendly, and welcoming. I've followed their blogs for years and love the tone checker in their free Chrome extension—what an interesting idea! Grammarly generally feels more "fun" than its competitors, so I can see it being welcome in teaching environments.

I feel as if I'm constantly seeing updates about new services or functionality from Grammarly—which would be great, if they worked out the kinks in their existing products. Grammarly flags non-errors as problematic much more often than its competitors, is more likely to make suggestions that actually take away from the quality of a piece of writing if users blindly accept them, and cannot be run on longer documents in Microsoft Word, making it impractical for use with longer reports or book-length projects.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Bethany, Thank you for writing this feedback. We value our users who share their experiences using our platform. It allows us to listen and evolve. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you find cases where Grammarly provided a suggestion in error, please feel free to share with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team could take a look into it. As for the issue with Grammarly for Microsoft Office, please know that we have no limitations there. This product allows you to check your texts of any length directly from within Word or Outlook. If it doesn't work for you, please share more details, and our support team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Rozalliny R.
Graphic Designer in Südafrika

Grammarly is the best English teacher in the world

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far Far other than delays at times I haven't had a problem with this software and highly recommend it.

Spelling correction. Grammar correction. Word and sentence replacement. It does all the work for me and I have never handed in bad articles/content since I started using it.

There are sometimes delays when you're editing a lot of text and it only works in English.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ginger

Warum Grammarly Business gewählt wurde: I saw an ad about Grammarly online and gave it a try

Zuvor genutzte Software: Ginger

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: It worked better and had more options

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Rozalliny, We're happy to hear that you're making good use of Grammarly features. As for your comment about delays in checking your text, we've shared it with our development team. However, if Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'll be happy to take a closer look into this issue for you. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Rober R.
Head PR in Ägypten
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for grammar and plagiarism check

Kommentare: Grammarly did huge turn of events. At the point when I began, I was utilizing it as a web application to really look at my text. Yet, I began utilizing it with the expansion. However, i didn't utilize the opinion or crowd improvement. For my restricted use cases, the default setting was all that anyone could need. An astounding device and enthusiastically suggested

It is simple and exceptionally easy to really take a look at a record for Grammatical improvement , spelling and editing . I love the manner in which it revises blunders on grouping with snap of mouse

At $25+ per individual, each month, it appears to be expensive for the to some degree insignificant advantage it gives - It isn't full verification: I have most certainly discovered it committing an undeniable error in fairly complex setting circumstances - Does not incorporate on each stage, so there are times where I might want to depend on Grammarly to twofold really look at my work, however it doesn't work on that specific site

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sapling und ProWritingAid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: Grammarly is the best of all these products but Grammarly have only bad thing that it took a lot of money for one person and that is make the situation unfairly for individual person.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Rober, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing with our team. It seems from your review you might be interested in an individual subscription rather than a Grammarly Business subscription which requires a minimum of three users. If this is the case, please feel free to reach out to our support team via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. A team member will be happy to assist you with any billing needs. We also wanted to let you know that we're currently working on a new Grammarly product offering, which will integrate with a wide range of supported desktop applications and websites. If you're interested in trying it out, please also let our support team know, so they can let you know the next steps. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Pradip K.
ASSOCIATE in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best tool to have to write with confidence.

Kommentare: Yes. A great experience I have with Grammarly Business. As I am not a native speaker of English, but know the fundamentals of it, so it won't bother me regarding any problems and suggests me the right thing on time.

The best feature I like is that it suggests instant correction whatever the mistake is. It suggests the spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, punctuation errors and many more. So, it save a lot of time of myself. It also suggests the alternative words within a sentence whatever the wrong usage is. It also suggests the tone of a sentence, that means weather the sentence is user friendly or hard to read or forceful sentence. That's a great feature.

First of all. Grammarly is an excellent software. But there are some limitations. Such as You need to have fluency in English language. If you are not a native English speaker, but know the fundamentals of the English language such as sentence formation, subject-verb agreement, tense etc, then you won't face any issue while using it. But if you are not familiar with these things, then this is not a right software for you. It won't help you to make a correction throughout the whole sentence that is neither grammatically correct nor following grammar rules. After that, the pricing is a bit higher but worth it to use.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Pradip, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you're finding value using Grammarly. Please continue to share your feedback with us. We love sharing it with our team! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Mahmoud G.
Mahmoud G.
Agile Coach and Trainer in Ägypten

Professional proofing tools

I really like that this tool suggests not only alternative words or correct spelling, it also suggests new phrases. This sentence has been written and proofed by the tool :).

When the article is very long, the proofing tool takes time. Also, when you replace the text and the position for the words changes due to the correction, the errors, keeps selecting the same old place.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Mahmoud, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you're finding value with our clarity suggestions. As for the issues that you mentioned, rest assured that your comments have been passed to the appropriate team at Grammarly to ensure that your feedback is considered when making future improvements to our product. If you often dismiss some types of suggestions, you may benefit from deactivating them. All Premium users can deactivate certain types of suggestions in the Grammarly Editor: https://gram.ly/cbbHVjK and in Grammarly for Microsoft Office: https://gram.ly/cbbHVjY. We hope this helps! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Mckaffui A.
Affiliate Manager in Ghana
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The secret tool behind my skillful writing as well as my team

Kommentare: Grammarly Business is number one to non. I will gladly suggest to as many family and friends I can.

Grammarly is an an amazing software that I have ever come across so far. Grammarly has a beautiful User Interface making it so attractive and user-friendly. I use it with my family and it makes the writing decent and devoid of plagiarism and misspelling. it saves my tine in writing as far as grammatical error corrections are concerned and gives confidence and there improvement my writing skills.

The pricing is a bit higher and must be looked into and reduced for a great number of people to use. Wrong suggestions are sometimes highlighted and this must be improved for perfect job.

letzten Monat

Hi McKaffui, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that Grammarly helps you bolster your writerly confidence. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you find cases where Grammarly provided a suggestion in error, please feel free to share with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team could take a look into it. Please let us also note that we often offer seasonal or promotional discounts to a limited number of our email subscribers from time to time. We can't disclose in advance when these promos run, but we encourage you to stay tuned and keep an eye out for our special offer emails. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Josh B.
Josh B.
Managing Member in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for plagiarism check and basic proofreading, but pricey

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy Grammarly because it is universally accessible and has useful features I use every day. However, the price is a bit high and for some may. not be worth it.

The best feature for me as an education business (specifically writing and research and English language arts) is the plagiarism checker feature, as well as the basic proofread feature that I can use when editing papers myself.

The only con is the price. There are other programs out there that have the same functions for less; or, in my case, that have just the individual functions I need for far less. However, since I sometimes use Grammarly with students themselves, it is more accessible to them so I stick with them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UniCheck

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: More students and other educators are familiar with it, it has more features and is a little more user friendly.

Batoul M.
writer in Ägypten
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Perfect solution for everyone

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I knew Grammarly by complete coincidence when my friend recommended it to me, and since that time I can't stop using it.
It became an essential tool for me even after changing too many devices I have to install it in my most used applications and solutions.
I'm a writer and I'm not a native English speaker, so you can really imagine how it helps me in my writing projects, I use it on a daily basis and never faced an issue with it.

The easy way to use it, the punctuality in solutions, the fast recommendations while writing.

To be honest, there's nothing I don't like about Grammarly.

Oliur R.
Oliur R.
Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Grammarly" assists you in writing effectively and without errors!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall Grammerly Business experience has been fantastic. I can write without fear of making a grammatical or spelling error. It assists me in writing blogs, social media posts, and emails directly from my browser, as well as anywhere else I write or edit documents. It's the best tool for proofreading and checking documents and writings for errors. I love how it integrates with so many platforms, including all of my browsers and some offline and online apps like MS Word and Google Docs; it's a lifesaver for me and my entire team.

Grammarly business is a fantastic tool that we all require in our daily lives. And I enjoy using it on a regular and effective basis. It has become a daily work life roituine for me. Grammarly Business has a number of features that I use, such as automatically checking for spelling and grammatical errors, as well as suggesting the best form of sentence for the situation. I use it frequently when writing emails to my team members and clients, and it surprisingly assists me in sending emails free of spelling and grammar errors, as well as in a visually appealing manner. I appreciate that Grammarly integrates with Microsoft Word as well as other online document editors such as Google Docs, allowing me to write without fear of making mistakes. Grammarly Business is one of my favorite tools.

Grammarly business is a valuable tool that we all require in our daily lives. I enjoy using it on a daily basis because it is so effective. It's become a regular part of my workday. Grammarly Business has a number of features that I find useful, such as checking for spelling and grammatical errors and suggesting the best sentence structure for the situation. I use it frequently when writing emails to my colleagues and clients, and it surprisingly assists me in sending emails that are free of spelling and grammar errors, as well as visually appealing. I appreciate that Grammarly works with Microsoft Word as well as other online document editors such as Google Docs, allowing me to write without fear of making mistakes. Grammarly Business is something I enjoy doing.

Thieu Q.
Thieu Q.
College Student in Vietnam
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Grammarly Business - the biggest bang for your buck.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: At this point, I’m sure that many people will say that instead of using this website, they can ask their teachers, professors, or other people to take a look at their paper and correct the grammar for them. I have to admit that it is true, however sometimes, let say your professors are busy, for example. They cannot correct the paper for you, or sometimes you cannot attend the class. You have to miss the in-class assignment, so you have to write an email to your professors begging them to let you have a make-up test. That is not a good way to ask another person to correct the grammar in that email for you; that is such an embarrassing moment. So, this is where Grammarly Business shines because it will help you deal with many uncomfortable issues; it is also really convenient and has affordable prices to use.
Furthermore, Grammarly Business is up to 3 team members, which our team can work seamlessly together. Last but not least, Grammarly integrates seamlessly with your workflows across desktop and mobile apps and websites. Therefore, Grammarly Business is such an excellent app for everyone.

Grammarly Business is my favorite proofreading website. And let me tell you why. Grammarly helps check my writing whenever I write my essays, formal letters, or emails to my professors. I will use Grammarly to check my sentences, structures, grammar, punctuations in my writings. Also, Grammarly Business is straightforward to access. Let me illustrate how to use this website to make it more clear. You can either use it to type your documents, papers directly on the website or copy your documents from whatever apps you have written on and paste them into Grammarly. So, it is super easy to use.

Grammarly is only available in English. If you write in another language, Grammarly isn’t the go-to app and tool for you. But English is still a common second language; therefore, it is still acceptable for me.

Keith M.
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Like Hiring an English Teacher for your Staff

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The content of our communications is vital to our reputation. Because we treat clients from an area covering multiple states, most of our partners, donors, and collaborators know us primarily through our electronic communication. While our employees are excellent at providing professional services at the highest level in person, their expertise does not necessarily translate into the ability to write professionally. Poorly worded, awkwardly formatted, and incorrectly spelled emails and messages cast our organization in an unfavorable light and led people to question our ability to provide quality treatment. Our initial response was to require approval from executive staff members of all communications. We quickly realized that this solution was unsustainable, but short of hiring a linguistic professional full time, we did not have any viable options to solve our problem. With our recent addition of Grammarly Business, we have found our solution. Our employees send messages and emails out immediately without having to wait for approval. Their mistakes are identified and corrected, and the Business versions additional features provide assistance in structuring their content in the best possible way. Our senior staff is no longer spending hours of their day proofreading, which frees them to do their primary jobs. Finally, and most importantly, we have the confidence that the quality of our program will be reflected in our communications and our reputation will be improved.

Grammarly Business improves our outgoing communication not only by preventing errors but also by actively improving our content. Prior to implementing this software, we had to require that any and all documents bearing our name be proofread and approved by a senior staff member. We have terrific employees who are great at their jobs, but we do not hire them based on their ability to write essays. This resulted in important communications being sent that were filled with grammatical and spelling errors, which did not instill confidence in our company. To combat this, senior staff were constantly being forced to proofread dozens of messages, emails, and documents daily, causing time delays in important messages being sent and costing our company in lost productivity. With Grammarly Business, we now have full confidence in what is being sent out in our name. The errors are solved, and the suggestions that it provides in real time assist our employees in writing the most effective way.

We are a substance abuse treatment center, and frequently use terms and phrases that are common to our industry. Grammarly Business routinely flags certain items that are correct as written, which causes our employees to disregard the instances when it has correctly identified mistakes. We have had to instruct our employees to treat every occasion as if the mistake is legitimate unless they know conclusively that it is correct.

Hafiz muhammad A.
Writer in Pakistan
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly business is good content quality checker tool

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with the Grammarly business is excellent because this is the best software for all the content writers and me. I can solve all types of grammar mistakes from the use of this Grammarly business. I can do the tasks in a short time. I can do all kinds of grammar contexts with all types of language tones with the help of this Grammarly business. The other minor factors are that it sometimes can cause lags, and its accommodation and modifications time is slow. The thing is that it can do work in the English language only. Otherwise, this software is the best application to solve.
Whenever you find any mistake in your article, then Grammarly business provides the descriptions of each error. You can read and understand each mistake explanation well.
The customisation property is possible in the Grammarly business. I can adjust the style and tone of the article while reading. The different types of sophisticated, complex mistakes are easily solved with the help of this software. The Grammarly business is the best software for me as a content writer.
The fact is that I have a grip on different languages. I can write in Urdu, Hindi and English, but the Grammarly business can work only for the language English. Like, I feel difficulty in solving the problems of other languages. Grammarly business is good to remove the advanced writing mistakes from the contents, but sometimes, Grammarly business can not understand the context of paragraph.

As a content writer, the first and foremost benefit of using Grammarly business is that it is a real-time grammar correcting software. Whenever I write an article, I worry that my content is of grammar mistakes or not?. This software is the best platform for me to judge and locate my grammar Mistakes on that spot. The second best thing about this software is that it is accurate. I have used many softwares to correct grammar mistakes, but I did not find the more precise information after using that. This software is the only application I can trust because this software is even more accurate than all other types of applications. My clients are satisfied with my content when I put the article in Grammarly business. The other growing habit of this software is that this software is straightforward to use. What you have to do is paste the content on the front home page of Grammarly business. You will find all the mistakes there. You can quickly correct the misalignments and spellings of your content with one click. This thing creates ease of solving problematic errors from the contents. This software can split the sentences and rephrase the sentences if any paragraphs have different words and are long enough to read. The other exciting factor about the Grammarly business is that it is straightforward to understand the explanations. Whenever you find any mistake in your article, then Grammarly business provides the descriptions of each error. You can read and understand problems

As a content writer, I mostly wrote thousands of words when I had a significant burden of work at a spot. Unfortunately, I found lags when I put more amount of content. This thing delays the time of corrections for me. I feel a headache do working the Grammarly business lag. The first and foremost disadvantage is that the Grammarly business can not work without buying the subscription package. You have to pay to get the subscription package of Grammarly business for a specific time. This thing might feel expensive for me. The other significant disadvantage of using the Grammarly business is that it works only in the English language. The fact is that I have a grip on different languages. I can write in Urdu, Hindi and English, but the Grammarly business can work only for the language English. Like, I feel difficulty in solving the problems of other languages. Grammarly business is good to remove the advanced writing mistakes from the contents, but sometimes, Grammarly business can not understand the context of paragraph or article. The other thing is that the Acclimatization of Grammarly business takes some time to respond. Like, the changes and modifications implementations on this program is somehow slower to respond. That's why Grammarly business is unfortunate usage to correct the Grammar mistakes from the contents. Grammarly Business and its guidance are undoubtedly are better to understand for the working. Sometimes, I feel that Grammarly business is not working well

Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.
Self-Employment in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Grammarly Improves Your Writing Significantly

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's extremely beneficial to both my professional and academic endeavors. It frequently corrects both minor and major errors. It can also be used to check for plagiarism (for academic purposes). The plagiarism check isn't as precise as it should be. However, for its primary function as a grammar checker, it performs admirably. I recommend Grammarly to anyone considering using it because I use it on a daily basis.

Grammarly always detects all errors in your writing, including those that other websites and apps miss. It not only checks for grammar issues, but also for spelling and punctuation mistakes. It works like a charm and dramatically improves the appearance of your content. The UI and online appearance of Grammarly are colorful, cheerful, and inviting. I've been reading their blogs for a long time and really like the tone checker in their free Chrome extension—what a great idea! It also detects whether any of someone's work has been plagiarized from other articles, books, newsletters, or other sources, which is useful when creating your own presentation or column. The software can be installed as an extension to your device and used to spell-check all of your work.

Sometimes there's a bug, or the ideas don't change all that much. It can feel like we're stating the same thing over and over again, with no variation. At times there is an error or regularly the ideas don't fluctuate over and over again. It can feel like we are saying exactly the same thing too often and we're not switching things up by any means. The other negative I can imagine is the cost. They don't offer a one-time installment never-ending/lifetime permit and the memberships are fairly high. However, you can make it during their incidental promotion crusades. While Grammarly is without a doubt excellent in making ideas. A portion of the alters or ideas may likewise be exceptionally off-base. For instance, on account of utilizing a real name that isn't in English (perhaps the name of an individual, or an organization name) and the setting where is being utilized. Grammarly might give wrong features of such occurrence, So it's passed on for the clients to do manual alter and update them into Grammarly as real legitimate words or explanations.

Ayman S.
Ayman S.
sr. planning engineer in Jordanien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Write whatever you want and don't be afraid to make mistakes with Grammarly

Kommentare: My experience is distinctive in general. Since using it, my abilities to write in English have greatly improved, as every day he teaches me many words and rules.

Since my native language is not English, when I write emails, letters, and reports in English, I always make misspellings, in addition to Grammar mistakes, and it's always awkward at times. With the use of Grammarly Business, my writing abilities have improved and become more accurate and expressive. Really, a more than wonderful program, wherewith a nominal subscription fee, you will ensure the presence of a permanent assistant, which alerts you when you type any word incorrectly and also works to fix Grammar in a distinctive way.

The program is excellent, as just subscribing to it will alert you to spelling errors in all the web pages you use to write. I don't think there are any downsides. The program works as hard as it can to ensure that the user gets the best and most expressive sentences.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ayman, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, and we'll be sure to share this with our team. You might be interested to know that we offer a free business trial for customers interested in purchasing a volume license for three or more users. If that's something you'd love to try out, please provide your corporate email address along with the number of users you have in mind via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll see how we can help. Information about Grammarly Business is available here: https://www.grammarly.com/business. You might enjoy Grammarly Business exclusive features such as Style Guide, Analytics, and more! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Ghazal Z.
Ghazal Z.
Psychotherapist in Pakistan
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Makes Me Look Good in My Email

Kommentare: Grammarly has had a great positive impact on the overall growth of my work since I discovered it. I feel more confident communicating with my clients. Simply put, I'm better off with Grammarly.

The spell checker is exceptionally good in Grammarly. It is very important in my profession as I use medical jargon and sometimes a bit tricky and unusual words. With Grammarly, I can type my emails quickly and correct the spelling of highlighted words with ease in one go. Besides spelling, it gives great support for grammar. It helps me pick better words, cut down lengthy and wordier phrases into short and understandable sentences. Its ability to automatically integrate other programs and apps is simply awesome. Whatever I draft in Grammarly, it keeps it saved and I can always go back and check my old notes. It works as a backup and I totally love it. Mobile application is also good.

Grammarly is good but it is not smarter than a human brain. It is prone to make mistakes. Sometimes, it highlights silly mistakes. Whenever I type something in passive voice, it asks me to change it. It also asks to use the article 'The' too many times that sometimes disturbs the flow of the sentence.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ghazal, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you're finding value with Grammarly. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Elena T.
Elena T.
Freelancer in Bulgarien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Polish your writing with Grammarly

Kommentare: It is a digital writing tool that can be efficiently used in education- for individual work, institutions, and services. The product works across different platforms, devices, and apps, providing advanced machine learning. You might integrate it with other tools, such as Messenger, Outlook and Gmail (if installed on Chrome and Firefox). Also, you may work with colleagues on documents or projects collaboratively (Slack, WorldPress, Google Docs and Google Slides), and use it on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
The Business version can improve team's internal communication. In short term, it means having discussions, deciding policies or actions. In long term, it might increase productivity and profits.

The program can develop your writing skills and boost your confidence. You will use it with relative ease. The Free version helps with grammar, spelling, and punctuation via the built editor. It also outlines aspects like clarity, register, and tone. Premium alerts appear on the field and show what to correct. If you have enough background knowledge, you can clear the problematic parts entirely by self-correction. This feature might be the most impactful one because it combines polishing and learning at the same time. The version is excellent for professionals, for they can make the most of it. The other version, Premium, shows how to correct errors, suggests synonyms, and checks genre. Moreover, it has a built-in plagiarism checker. This version is recommended for writers and copy-editors.

Given some deficiencies, I think Grammarly is expensive (especially the Business version). Also, as an online tool, it requires Internet access. In terms of reliability, the program misses some basic mistakes in grammar and vocabulary, such as incorrect verb tenses or inappropriate connotations. Meanwhile, it rejects features like passive voice and cannot catch slang. In terms of individuality, by accepting the same suggestions available, writers might lose their styles. So, it needs careful consideration before embracing each change in your text. The tool is suitable for English professionals and experts but not for users or learners with lower proficiency levels.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Elena, We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for sharing this insightful feedback with us. We can see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be helpful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. We've also shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Our Grammarly Business offering provides all of our Premium suggestions and more, including Snippets, Brand Tones, Multiple Style Guides, and Analytics. You can find out more about these features here: https://gram.ly/2UlUA8V We also offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan. We're sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally missed the mark. Please know that you can send us any inaccurate suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Jamie P.
Executive Assistant slash Wunderkid in USA

Grammar is Important. Alternatively Titled: I am a Grammar Snob

Kommentare: Aside from not being able to force those with extremely poor grammar to use this product, I love it. There's also some interesting features like word counts and speaking/reading times, which are helpful when one is writing a radio or television script and must adhere to specific timings. Because I really am a monster, I enjoy seeing the various "reading levels" assigned to what I've written.

I absolutely hate receiving emails with grammatical mistakes. In fact, there was one particular media rep from whom I frequently received emails. His emails were atrocious, to the point where I've wondered (perhaps xenophobically) if English wasn't his first language. I get it, English is hard! I'm willing to make allowances for individuals who had to learn English as a second (or third) language. But, if you've grown up speaking English, and presumably graduated a high school (or equivalent), you shouldn't be using "text speech"--u kno, like dis--in what are supposed to be professional emails that you are sending in your capacity as a professional adult. I'm even willing to make allowances for the very young professionals who maybe don't know any better (they should). However, this rep was definitely old enough to know better--late 50s, definitely had an English teacher somewhere in his life rolling in a grave for his absolute butchery of the language. Often, because I am terrible, pretentious person, I'd correct his emails below my reply (in red text, of course), just to see if he'd notice, become embarrassed, and do better. He never did. The end result of this particular rep's negligence with the English language was my staunch refusal to use his company for any marketing. Of course, it helped that the product the rep was shilling was subpar, but I maintain that it was his absolute refusal to speak like a professional human that was the final death knell.

You may have gathered that I am a pretentious grammar snob. (Yeah, I know you want to use a different word; I do, too, but I'm trying to maintain professionalism here.) The only con that I can see with a product that does all the work for those of you who couldn't be bothered to pay attention (or take meticulous, multi-colored notes) in English class for approximately 13 years of your life (assuming you didn't flunk any grades--a bold assumption, true) is that I'm not permitted to snottily recommend its use to my business contacts. When I have to communicate with average, run-of-the-mill, non-professionals, however, I am very quick to cut them deeply over their lack of proper grammar. In these cases, I strongly suggest that they improve the quality of their writing (a very low bar, indeed) by use of Grammarly.

Muhammad I.
Youtuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Grammarly, Best Business Partner and Online Grammar Teacher

Kommentare: My overall experience with Grammarly is top-rated. I never got disappointed by Grammarly's work. I'm using Grammarly on a commercial level and my whole satisfaction is excellent with all my clients just because of my communication skill, And the main reason behind my communication skill is Grammarly. I never used any dictionary to find out correct spellings and to find out sentence errors, I'm doing all this with a single click and I'm too happy with this.
My personal friend is doing a data entry job in a private company, And because of typing errors he always makes some mistakes in paragraphs. And now I have recommended him Grammarly extension to get good remarks from company boss.
From this action, You can imagine my experience with grammarly. Now if you are reading my feedback and still have not installed grammarly on your system. Then I will highly recommend you don't waste your time on cheap extensions and get started with Grammarly. I assure you it will help you a lot.

Checking whole documents at once is my favourite feature in Grammarly. And I'm using this one on a daily basis to remove grammar and sentence errors from my documents. The syle of Grammarly of opting out a mistake in a sentence or a grammar mistake is unique and much more effective than any local grammar extension. All we need to do is, Simply click on Underline word and it is going to remove at all permanently. Personal dictionary and adding a word to Grammarly dictionary is the worst feature that Grammarly is having. We can add our native language words to the Grammarly dictionary to use them in future without getting any errors. Personal Dictionary is also an impressive feature of Grammarly to manage favourite words. The "Dismiss" feature of Grammarly is also one of my favourites. Whenever Grammarly is going to underline a word, always it is going to multiple options. And one of them will be "dismiss" and the remaining will be spelling and grammar suggestions. if I think that these are not good for my documents, then I can simply ignore that suggestion by using the "dismiss" button. It is not going to force me to use suggested words.

Well, there is no doubt that I'm fully satisfied with the Grammarly extension. But there are some cons too that I want to share with Grammarly's team to get better service next time. The main problem I'm facing is a sign-up error. Sometimes its stops working and start showing me the sign-up button, while I'm already having an account and I'm logged in too. I don't sir why it's happening but it's happening and I'm a little bit worried about this. I'll keep using this extension because unfortunately, I can't survive without this one. But I humbly request to the team that please make it good. Another problem I'm facing with Grammarly is word error suggestion. Grammarly uses to underline words, that may contain errors. But when I use to click on those underlined words, it's not going to show me any suggestions. And I use google to search for alternatives of underlined words. Although it's enough for me that Grammarly is opting out a mistake, But I can't understand why sometimes it does not shows me suggestions. I'm still using this extension just because of its valuable features and friendly user interface. So Please Grammarly's team, Remove these errors as soon as possible and bring a new update with better work.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Muhammad, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us because it helps us build a better customer experience. We're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into the issues that you've reported. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with the screenshots of both of these issues so that we could gather more details and see what we can do to fix them? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution to your problem. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Abdul R.
Abdul R.
CEO in Pakistan
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Grammatical Analysis Tool Grammarly

Kommentare: Grammarly works as my life saver and Personal assistant and keeps me away from consulting a dictionary or Grammar book for some particular sentence structure thus saving a lot of time and automating Editing and proofreading process .

It is easy and very simple to check a document for Grammatical improvement , spelling and proofreading . I love the way it corrects errors on sequence with click of mouse .

Sometimes ,it provides wrong suggestions that can be improved by expanding its Artificial Intelligence regarding the English Language Plus more languages should be added that will awesome .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WhiteSmoke

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: Because it was better than white smoke and interface of Grammarly is simple and easy .

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Abdul, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to continuously evolve. At this time, Grammarly analyzes only English spelling, grammar, punctuation, style. It's possible that someday we may expand into other languages, but right now we're focusing all our efforts on building products that support anyone and everyone communicating in English. If you find cases where Grammarly provided a suggestion in error, please feel free to share with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team could take a look into it. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Kriti A.
Kriti A.
Freelance Writer in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I use Grammarly for every little or big writing projects of mine and I couldn't be happier!

Kommentare: Grammarly is a great tool if you are a professional writer, an amateur, or just a student. It has helped me during my academic years and continues to help me with my professional projects. I have gotten so used to this software that I cannot imagine my life independent of it. I'm a good writer but Grammarly definitely makes me a better one! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who wishes to make their writing game strong.

My favourite features of the software: 1. Error Detection: No matter how great of a wordsmith you are, you are bound to make typos and small errors while writing and this is where Grammarly comes to the rescue. It not only highlights errors (typos, spellings, punctuations, etc) but also suggests the corrections. How great and easy is that? 2. Sentence Improvement: As a writer, I sometimes end up going with the flow so much that my sentences turn up extremely wordy and lengthy. Grammarly highlights such sentences in blue and suggests alternatives to make the overall text better and easy to read. 3. Tone Suggestion: This is my most favourite feature of all, especially when writing emails. Grammarly suggests how my text sounds (arrogant, friendly, neutral, professional, etc), on the basis of which I can edit my text according to the tone I intend.

While it is an excellent software, it is not a perfect one. You really need to have good language fluency in order to use this software to its best capacity. Most of the time, it ends up highlighting errors that are in fact, error-free. Remember, at the end of the day, it is just a software and not an actual human being. So, if you are careful (and smart) enough to know which suggestions are helpful and which are not, this is a great software for you!

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Kriti, We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us! We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Amir S.
Construction Project Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Grammer review app

Kommentare: Easy to use and in expenaive

Easy to install on the office platforms(Outlook, Word) and Web based mail. Advance cobtrol feature to review and Correct emails, Article real time check. Writing Style/ton evaluator/control: Tone detection and evaluation helps a lot for Writing style Tone control( I love those emoticons) and in expensive compare to other apps.

On of the issue i have is no active deictionary for Name. If the app notices a different/irregular name, it will see it as a typo. there is no option to add that name to the vocabulary list.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ginger

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business: Free access to Grammerly in other devices and gmail

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Amir, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate you raising your concern about how Grammarly treats name suggestions. We know we can improve in this area, and we'd love to look into your experience further. Please feel free to provide the names that were offered incorrect suggestions via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so we can have our team address them. In the meantime, please note that you can also add names to your personal dictionary, and our writing assistant will no longer flag them. Here's how to do that:: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. Thanks again for raising, and we look forward to hearing from you! Kindly, Grammarly support team

Marc T.
Marc T.
Chief Relationship Architect in USA

Power Prose to you!

Kommentare: Overall it's about the simplest software ever. The learn curing is literally zero. You can turn it on now and be using it in 2 minutes. It's so straightforward and easy to use with a great user interface.

Super easy to use. It's a simple chrome extension. Log in once, associate email address/MS or G Docs account and you are business. When ripping off loads of emails all day long, let alone writing blog posts, proposals, etc. the software does a great job of helping you avoid 99 percent of the mistakes one makes. It's great for catching those tricky english words that you may have misused. Great spell checker/grammar checker - natch. If you fat-finger something or, like me, sometimes are thinking about multiple things at once, distractions that rear their head(s) it's easy to make a mistake but that is NEVER a good look. Grammarly ensures that doesn't happen. When you upgrade to the business version or even the pro you get a lot more functionality which is great especially if you get a case of verbal diahrrea. Your writing gets much more concise. The downside (if you can call it that) is you may spend a bit of time making corrections and cleaning up emails initially. I especially like that the free version is really robust and can give you a great sense of what the software can do. And it's free forever if you should NOT choose to upgrade.

The software is definitely hyphen-happy (LOL). In the pro/business version this is less of an issue as the software will help you re-write your prose. I like that it "suggests" edits and you can choose to click and accept or click and ignore.