Über Square Payments

Nicht verfügbar

I have used square payment for two of my online stores before, the integration process is very easy, the payment processing is fantastic and the fees is inexpensive.

You cannot change the currency once you create the customer, it's really bad because maybe the client could pay with another credit card or another currency.

Bewertungen zu Square Payments

Square Payments hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.872 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Square Payments bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.872)

Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square Me UP!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall we will continue to use Square Payments because it is trustworthy product, we are never concerned with losing any revenue while using this system.

What our company likes the most about Square Payments is the ease of set and simple data entry input. Set only required linking to an email and a bank account for dispersing.

I would have to say that sometimes when using the mobile app, you cannot sent invoices, you must download another app to send invoices.

Brett H.
Band Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Only Merchandise, Website, & Card Payment Manager You Will Ever Need

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Square has satisfied all card processing, website management, inventory management, and merchandise marketing needs for us over the past 6 years wonderfully and will hopefully continue to be the main catalyst in our financial minimization and success as a touring/professional band moving forward!

As a user of Square for about 6 years now in managing my band’s merchandise, website sales, in-person sales, and all credit/debit card processing needs, I can honestly say that this is the best card processing software in today’s market. The fact that the card processing fees are as reasonable as they are with the card readers and entire web store being 100% free, makes Square the best value when compared to other alternatives. I recommend square almost daily to all my colleagues, business partners, and new fellow musicians I meet each week at home and on the road.

There are no cons about using square. I truly cannot even think of one thing I dislike about this software as everything from payments, processing, inventory management, to direct deposit, and even website management is on point at all times. Well done Square.

Marquita R.
owner/operator in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square will charge you anywhere they can

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I stick with square because it's what's familiar to me, and I make enough money from my business not to be just disgusted by every little fee they hit you with. They do send you really good analytic reports i must say.

Square has its good points; I believe when i opened my account back in 2014 I was sent a free reader to attach to my mobile devices to scan credit cards. They haven't given me issues personally with my funds. I don't like all the fees. Fees for this fees for that, I mean can we settle for a monthly or annaully. They shoot the oh never any monthky or hidden fees because they are making more money chargin per transaction. I really don't care for them, but i've been with them for so long, I stay.

I still couldn't tell you how to run their mobile app completely after 8 years, I feel like it's always having issues.

Internet Marketing in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So Easy to Implement, I was Done Before I Knew It

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We needed a payment form on our website to accept payments. We didn't want to have to build our own "shopping cart" for this and square payments was a great option to skip that and begin accepting payments quickly.

I needed to accept payments on my website and I tried using a different program, but the issues seemed almost impossible to overcome, as I am not an experienced website form developer. I easily and quickly had square payments set up on my website and I have never had a single issue accepting payments.

I have nothing negative to say currently about this product. I had a horrible experience before implementing square payments, so I find this product to be great. I guess I could ask for lower fees, however, they are not all that high, to begin with.

Marcus P.
Marcus P.
Chief of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best POS for High Volume Transactions

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Square keeps winning our business for it's ease of use, reliability, and transparency in costs.

No per swipe fees and a flat rate fee make Square the most transparent point of sale software of the market. Accepting payments is easy and straightforward. After 10 years of use, we have shopped around and can't find a better, easier to learn interface than the Square system for our high volume storefronts.

Integration with other software could be better, such as with Quickbooks online. Support has never been great but has improved over the last 3 years.

Catherine Y.
Call Center Hiring Manager in USA

Must have for anyone who is an independent contractor or needs to accept direct payments

It allows me to accept payments anywhere utilizing the card reader and my cell phone; portability

The layout of the features on the app is less than visually appealing

April K.
driver in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Fun Square

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I do like that this product was available. i am truly grateful that they made a software technology product like this. it brought income into my household and made a more smooth action than paper receipts.

I can say that being a first time business owner, i really needed this product to process payments for random retail items. It made it really fun and serious that i had a nice business for myself and square was there to help me.

I believe t here was a slight percentage charge with transactions, and this caused a slight discouragement to my customers.

Eranga M.
Eranga M.
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka

Square Payment Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the product was awsome and very useful for those who starts businesses.

The UX design was stunning and very attractive. And it's very user friendly and eye-catching for users to work.

Sometimes password didn't work. And the version was not supported by some devices, which I have used for many devices such as POS devices. some didn't work . The display is not coming and the white display appears.

owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

I use square payments as an alternative to paypal

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

simple and straightforward CRM functionality. you enter customers information telephone or email and you can also create a list of goods and services so if you typically charge for the same things it makes it that much quicker

at first they did not have a proprietary checking acct and or debit card attached to their payment solution. now they do

Heather P.
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square is great for small business owners.

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Square made it easy to set up inventory, pricing and start processing payments and tracking sales.

Easy to setup and integrate with website and easy to use on a daily basis. Great reporting features.

When a customer used a stolen card in my shop, all funds from all other transactions were put on hold as well which was very difficult for our small business.

Anne K.
Owner, Registered Massage Therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good things DO come in small packages

Kommentare: Overall, I am absolutely pleased with my decision to go with Square payments and devices. It has proven to be a powerful little tool, and has exceeded my expectations for my business and administration needs.

I was prepared, with rolled up sleeves, to set up my Square devices and software, expecting snags and integration challenges. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up and how quickly I had it up and running. The hardware is small and does not take up much space, the software is easy to manage and customize, and the reporting is always current, which is a big bonus for me. My patients have often remarked at how swift and easy it is to be processed after treatment, and the simple tap or wallet payment platform is loved by them. Especially since it is hands free. This software allows me to have things all ready for them without any wait periods. On the backend, I really am grateful for the reporting and transaction logs which are always current. This makes bookwork so much easier.

My only stumbling block to date has been with the online gift cards. There doesn't seem to be a way to see when someone has purchased one. You only know of the purchase when you redeem it. I would like to know what is out there.

Kelly C.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

High processing rates, worth every penny!

Kommentare: I absolutely love that Square offers so many features for small businesses and that they all integrate. If I could give myself advice when I first opened my business, it would be "Don't get a bunch of different programs and lie to yourself that you'll just be more diligent keeping records. Just open the business with Square for everything so it's all integrated in one place."

It's soooo easy to use! The interface is very easy for our clients to use. It's taking us less time to ring clients out, and clients are leaving much higher tips than when we used other processors. I absolutely love how Square offers all the services a small business could ask for: credit card processing, invoicing, accepting payments offsite, POS systems, appointment booking, ecommerce, the list goes on. I tried lots of other services before switching to Square for everything, and I wish I had just saved myself the time and started using Square for everything and integrating systems right when my business first opened.

My only hang up with Square is their high processing rates. I'm aware that they can offer better rates if a business does greater than $250k annually in sales, but that's only if the payments have all been through Square. So it's a little annoying that we're easily surpassing that and proving that with previous years' reports is not sufficient.

I Recommend Square to Everyone

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First of all, I feel like Square listens to its customers and really wants to understand what features they need and how they need their software to work. They have forums and support and use the information acquired from this to improve their product features regularly.

Square is a really amazing credit card processing, payment gateway, invoicing, booking, and product inventory management option for small to medium size businesses. The value of everything they provide for your to help run your business, beyond just credit card processing, is unmatched. While you are getting a very competitive processing rate, they offer you all of these other tools to run your business mostly for free. They also integrate with 3rd party applications in case they are missing a feature you need. The booking capability alone is worth the credit card processing fees you're paying.

There are a few limitations to some of the applications they offer but it's hard to complain because they are free AND they are constantly listening to their customers to make improvements on those applications. They do charge more if you want to keep your customers credit card on file for automatic payment or recurring billing which in my opinion is counter intuitive and unfair to the businesses using them because technically it means more easily processed payments they are making money on and it's not costing them any extra to process a card already on file. You are basically paying extra for the convenience.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square Payments

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Square is very positive and I will continue using it for years to come.

I can accept all kind of payments. When i started my business I realized most if my customers didn't carry cash. I can take any debit or credit card and if it doesn't swipe with the free reader Square gave me I also have the option of typing it in. My customers no longer have to run to the bank to get cash. With the pandemic going on it also helps that I can take contactless payments to make my customers feel safe. Everyone should know about this and share with other business owners, friends, or familt. I give this software my highest recommendation.

There are so many pros and I cant think of but one con. It cost every time you swipe a card and a little more if you have to manually type it in. It works out best to pay when you use it if you dont use it that often but if you use it several times there should be a flat rate fee by the month or an option to choose which plan you would like.

Andrew W.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SQUARE SAVED OUR BUSINESS

Kommentare: Overall, Square is easy to use, to train new employees with, and the integrations are really smooth. The Square ecosystem is awesome, and we really love it!

Square POS has SAVED us during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We setup our online/curbside settings before they were updated, and have been using Square for 5 years prior. Multiple locations, online ordering, direct printing to our iPad Kitchen printers - it all works like you want it to work. We also like the loyalty program options and email campaigns. It's an all around great program for our coffee shop business.

All the online/curbside updates have been great, but there are still missing features that have kept us from adopting a lot of them. We are still operating the online in a way that is more of a hack than an intention. For example, we wanted to offer delivery of baked goods but have them 48 hours delivery time - their delivery options are more setup for made to order items that get delivered in 5 minutes to 1 hour. We also really want to see an inventory system on the POS grid - like a little number next to each item showing the inventory.

Robert P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square is a great option for businesses with mid to lower volume credit card payments

Kommentare: Square allows us to process credit card payments without having to pay a monthly fee, and the amount we pay is a fixed percentage of credit card receipts. They are a pleasure to use.

Square sets up quickly, is easy to configure and add items and service to, and produces excellent receipts for the customer. It also integrates into Quick Books for easy importing of transactions.

Occasionally, the card reader has problems connecting to the iPhone we use as a terminal. Even more occasionally, the phone has problems reading from the credit card swipe reader. I'm honestly not sure if this is a Square problem or an iPhone problem. It's not frequent enough to complain about overall.

Cornelia V.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best in the town ( market )

Kommentare: Very easy and have access to lots of account futures and perks. We have dedicated Android device that work perfect. Very happy with Square POS.

We are using this software probably 4 years now, without any any problem. During the time we use different devices and works 100%, without any glitch. Square support was helping us few times to make the tings right and we are very happy in their professionalism and security of all the system. Ohh, yea on this days the security is very important in any business when you work with Credit Cards and money. They are on the top of the game. We try few times other merchants to reduce the fees, but get back to Square for the great service and support.

Not real any, If the swap fees would be little lower than 2.75% probably will be great. But hay! prefer service and security first. Very important for our clients and us.

Adeoye A.
CFO in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy on the go Processor

Kommentare: I really liked Square. It was very easy to use and made things more efficient. Anything I needed to look up took less than a minute to find. I only needed to contact customer service once and they answered almost immediately. It was very new to us, but I don't ever remembering struggling trying to find things. I also really liked that is was online based. A lot of things we used was based off of our server, so you had to be in the office to use it. Square gave us the ability to be able to look up transactions no matter where we were.

I really liked how easy it was to use and implement. We badly needed to have a way to start accepting debit and credit cards. Square helped make that transition easy. We were able to not only take electronic payments in the Finance office, but the Police station as well. It was very easy to use so even teaching people how to use the software was relatively easy. Also you could figure out things easily by just playing around on the site.

The only thing I did not like was that there was no option to look at all the departments when it came to transactions and reports. So like if we had 3 departments I could not just look at all the transactions for the day throughout each department. I would have to click the individual department, get what I needed, then repeat it. It made things annoying because it would take a bit longer to record transactions from Square to our accounting software

Hank P.
consultant / owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Square - great for small businesses, and not just retail!

Kommentare: Overall, I love Square. The ability to receive payment from practically anywhere at any time is HUGE for a small business owner. My ability to set up my clients in the address book and add their card on file saves a ton of time. I also like that only the last 4 of their credit card shows up. I do not want the burden of having all that info on file.

Square is a great solution to a small business who wants to ensure they can be paid easily, regularly and without burdening their clients. I use it to receive monthly payment for my services for about 30 of my clients and it makes my life and my clients lives easier. Yes, you pay a processing fee, but it is competitive and well worth that small fee to ensure that I get paid. Plus, it only takes me a few minutes to receive payment from all those clients.

There are some elements of Square that are not as intuitive as they could be. Setting up a clients card on file can be tricky at times, especially if you use the web browser vs. the app. In general, use the app for EVERYTHING you do and you'll be fine. The other issue I have sometimes is the checkout process. That times a bit of time to get used to and can feel clunky. This should be easier and I believe that Square will do their part to make the updates in time. The final thing, and this is something that may not impact many people, but I use my headphones a lot. I have to be sure to remember to unplug/disconnect them before opening the Square app. If not, it thinks my headphones are the card reader and hits me with a very loud, old school fax machine connection type sound. A painful experience!

Shannon H.
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grow your business quickly

Kommentare: Square eliminated the need for costly card readers from a bank. The invoice feature allowed you to add clients and track when/if an invoice was paid. Overall, Square is an amazing product that is very versatile and a small business hero.

Square allows you to take secure payments anywhere. No start-up cost and low processing fees. They also offer a desktop ‘register’ that doesn’t require any software to be installed. Square gave us a professional way to take sales in the field because it eliminates the need for cash payments and gives your customers ease-of-mind when dealing with a start-up. It also provides analytics so that you can track the amount of money you have made and compare that to sales during another time-period. The invoice to email feature was also a time-saver.

The pre-determined processing term for funds to be released. You could utilize the paid-for early processing feature but, as a start-up, this was often out of reach. We used this service to take deposits to order client-specific materials so this additional processing time made it difficult to plan projects on occasion.

Jay W.
COO in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Taking payment is a breeze with Square, and the integrations are great!

Kommentare: Super easy to use, easy to process refunds and easy to see how you are doing (volume of business and sales averages) all due to some great reporting tools. We moved away simply because we thought we needed to find a real "business" processor -- turns out, Square is a legit business processor which zero mystery fees which makes it easier for us to predict revenue flow. Can be quite frustrating paying a high fee on the majority of your transactions, because the processor smacks you with the "reward card" designation on most transactions. Not an issue with Square, you see the rate and that is the rate you pay, no questions asked.

We have used many different payment solutions over the years. Most recently we have been using Authorize.net, and while they processed payments just fine, the system is super old and can be frustrating to use. Square is not so, rather they are super easy to use and grow with. Not having to jump through hoops each year to be recertified as PCI compliant (questionnaires and network scans on our end) is really a great bonus we never even knew about before temporarily moving away. We have obviously since moved back and cannot be happier.

For our photography studio, the biggest drawback was just the taking of the payments, it really didn't feel as professional as it could be when we had to use our phones for large client orders. That has since become an issue in the past as they have so many options now, including the new Square Terminal which we bought and love to death! So really, the biggest flaw we had, has been resolved.

Business Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely Reccomend

Kommentare: Unlike past credit card processing vendors, Square truly makes an effort to show its commitment to small businesses and independent contractors. Even in resolving chargebacks or disputes, Square makes it feel like they've got your back, and that they are doing all they can on your behalf. Past vendors have made it difficult for us to win chargeback disputes by not allowing adequate time to submit documentation or responses, requiring all dispute documents to be physically mailed, etc.

Square is very user-friendly both as a mobile app and desktop virtual terminal credit card processing provider. Although their processing fees and rates may not be the lowest, they also don't have hidden fees and mystery surcharges (i.e., higher rates for Visa or MC rewards/miles card transactions, etc.). Furthermore, users can easily access sales reports and/or have set up to be sent to an email address automatically at user-specified intervals. Data in the reporting section is easy to read and understand. Our employees are also able to access transactions receipts, issue refunds, and include additional notes or customer details that appear on a receipt or transaction record(s).

Customer Feedback feature is nice, but extremely limited in terms of utility and as a small business marketing tool. Ideally, Square customer feedback would be able to integrate with other reviews or ratings websites and platforms, such as Google for Business, Yelp, Wordpress, etc. I would love to see future updates to this feature that allow customer feedback to be published to external sites or pages like Facebook or Yelp. Virtual Terminal/online POS access for multiple users requires a subscription/pro plan, which is prohibitive for small mom-and-pop outfits like ours. Even if free accounts were allowed 2-3 additional user accounts, that would make a huge difference for internal LP and accountability tracking.

Lillian N.
Lillian N.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Finally a Payment Processing Solution without a major learning curve, fast and efficient, solid!

Kommentare: I believe that Square is the best payment processing solution for small business. The rates are minimal and there's no month to month charge. Square as a company does not send a lot of emails to my business inbox. They know I can go to their site if I have questions. I absolutely love how I can have charged funds in my account within seconds of pushing a button to automatically transfer those funds to my local bank account. Customers are able to review my company after the purchase! Square has become an accepted payment processing solution with my customers who are very comfortable using it. If they've purchased from other retailers who use Square, their send receipt info is automatic. The moment you press the button to conclude the sale, those customers automatically get receipts. Square goes one step further for those of us who do wholesale as well as retail. I take Square on my phone with me into my wholesale stores. I am able to fill shelves as needed and invoice accordingly on my square payment processing app under the invoicing option. I can select terms and send the invoice to the store owner immediately as an email. No more having to worry about doing invoices after the fact. You can create invoices on the fly with Square Payments Processing! Are you a small businessperson looking for a great payment processing solution? Square made my sales a lot easier. No fumbling around to wait on the software in front of a customer. Easy, fast, reliable!

Square is very easy to use! I am a soap and candlemaker who does a lot of farmers markets and shows and Square has made it very easy for me to accept credit cards on-the-go. For those who like to input inventory, you can do so at your laptop and simply select the products that customers are purchasing from your store or market stand shelves for ease of use. I prefer the option that lets me manually enter an amount. Tax is configured on a separate screen prior to usage. When entering in an amount to charge, the square app calculates the tax automatically. I really like the square payment processing wireless chip reader that allows me to accept credit cards that are chip enabled. Customers sign for their purchase and then indicate if they want to have a receipt sent to their email or their phone, an eco-friendly solution and a way my business cuts down on costs. I don't have to purchase receipt books! At the end of market, I push a button and the funds I charged are in my bank account within seconds!

Nothing. This is a win, win situation for small business!

Lakita S.
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't imagine using any other processor

Kommentare: We currently use square payments processing for 3 different locations and have always been able to get the assistance we needed. Recently, our developer was able to work with square to obtain access to their API for our new site. Square was helpful in giving us access for our site that allows pick up and delivery.

Ease of use, quick payment turn around, helpful support and integration with other software are just a few of the pros.

There was a recent rate increase that initially concerned me but I was able to find a satisfactory rate by working with my Square Account Manager.

Debbie F.
Owner-Teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

I’m a Piano Teacher, Not an Accountant

Kommentare: I’ve been with Square for several years, since I started teaching piano as more of a full-time profession instead of a side hobby, and overall, I’m VERY happy with them! I’m not an accountant, nor do I want to spend lots of time on the admin/financial side of my business; Square has just enough customization options and report capabilities to keep this Creative happy. I know there are cheaper payment processors out there, but I really enjoy the ease of use that Square provides along with the brand recognizability.

Recurring billing and automatic reminders, all the way!! Saves me so much time & energy in sending out invoices each month to my 30+ piano families. I’m not sure why I used to dread sending out invoices each month, as it means I’ll get paid. But I very much dreaded it, and would drag my feet in sending invoices. With automatic recurring billing, I set it up once (very simple to do) and I don’t have to think about it again, until I get the email confirmation that all the invoices have gone out. Then I think about it again when I’m notified that the invoices have been paid (the best!;).

I SO wish I could set up and send invoices in bulk...just create a template, enter a list of email addresses, and hit send. It’s not at all difficult to create and send invoices, just a little time consuming on the front end when each one has to be set up individually.