Über Square Payments

Nicht verfügbar

I have used square payment for two of my online stores before, the integration process is very easy, the payment processing is fantastic and the fees is inexpensive.

You cannot change the currency once you create the customer, it's really bad because maybe the client could pay with another credit card or another currency.

Bewertungen zu Square Payments

Square Payments hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.319 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Square Payments bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.319)

Jessica
Jessica
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Payments

Kommentare: My overall experience with Square is very positive and I will continue using it for years to come.

I can accept all kind of payments. When i started my business I realized most if my customers didn't carry cash. I can take any debit or credit card and if it doesn't swipe with the free reader Square gave me I also have the option of typing it in. My customers no longer have to run to the bank to get cash. With the pandemic going on it also helps that I can take contactless payments to make my customers feel safe. Everyone should know about this and share with other business owners, friends, or familt. I give this software my highest recommendation.

There are so many pros and I cant think of but one con. It cost every time you swipe a card and a little more if you have to manually type it in. It works out best to pay when you use it if you dont use it that often but if you use it several times there should be a flat rate fee by the month or an option to choose which plan you would like.

Megan
Megan

The convenience of using Square

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, except for a few hang ups and glitches. I had been worth using for my business, and it works great for my companies needs.

I like the ease of setting up on the go I safety features that Square offers I like that I don't have to just have a stationary POS. I can take it on the go.

The one thing I dislike is the time it takes for my funds to become available for use or transferring to my bank account. Sometimes I can transfer to my bank account and sometimes I have to wait 24 hours to transfer my funds.

Ian
President in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT USE SQUARE

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The worst possible experience. Do not use Square.

There are no pros.

They are thieves. This company allowed us to become users, they allowed us to process some large payments from our clients then they said we cannot use their services and are holding on to over $20,000 of valid payments. There was no reason at all provided to us. We are an IT company that has large transactions. Square support is almost impossible to contact a live person. These folks indicate now that they will hold our money for 90 days. Good for them they get great interest off of our money. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Amy
Business Manager in USA

Using Square to accept payments

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of use and quick transactions times are a must for our business. We use many volunteers to help with our sales and most either know how to use Square already or are quick to learn because Square makes it VERY easy to navigate transactions.

The only con I would say is that Square has a very long list of reports to choose from to gather the information needed for your company's bookkeeping. It sometimes becomes overwhelming as to which report to use or to find the report that you need. That being said, once you navigate the system a few times it becomes much easier to find what you need or are looking for.

Tydie
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best Payment Platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use, invoicing and payment. It had the lowest processing fee of any online payment processor I've found. My clients found it easy to pay via Square. Setting up recurring payments was easy.

No cons! I really like Square and will use it as my default and recommend others do too.

Chantel
RMT in Kanada

Seamless Payments

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been using Square payments since opening my business and have never considered another provider. It has made my bookkeeping in credibly user friendly and simple.

I love that square is synced with my booking software, it makes accdepting payment seamless and paperless.

The service fee's could be lower, that is my only issue.

Travis
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Travis review

The payment link option is very good eliminating chargebacks

The pricing could be better on the processor

Shana
Excavator operator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's hip to be square!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

My husband purchased this software for our business. I love being able to accept mobile payments on the spot, as well as online payments. It saves a lot of time and energy.

The thing that I like least is the processing fees. They can get expensive.

Charlotte
office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for a struggle free payment system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overal very positive due to its simplicity and ease to manage.

works great, super easy to use, takes all major cards, easy to personalize, and very rarely has system outages.

the payment amount withheld as Square's fee is a little higher than i prefer

Holly
psychotherapist in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Square was great when I needed it! I used it for 9 years without a single issue.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If you're looking for a fool proof, user friendly device to take with you anywhere, even making sales in a park or from your car, use this one. The percentage rate they take for services is comparable with other POS software.

I could take square anywhere. Payments were reliable, easy, fast, effective, and the device is user friendly. You can also take a payment through the app without the actual reader as you can manually enter in credit card details. The $10 cost I paid back in 2015 was a great investment.

I recently purchased the larger tap square device and it was harder to set up.

Shannon
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grow your business quickly

Kommentare: Square eliminated the need for costly card readers from a bank. The invoice feature allowed you to add clients and track when/if an invoice was paid. Overall, Square is an amazing product that is very versatile and a small business hero.

Square allows you to take secure payments anywhere. No start-up cost and low processing fees. They also offer a desktop ‘register’ that doesn’t require any software to be installed. Square gave us a professional way to take sales in the field because it eliminates the need for cash payments and gives your customers ease-of-mind when dealing with a start-up. It also provides analytics so that you can track the amount of money you have made and compare that to sales during another time-period. The invoice to email feature was also a time-saver.

The pre-determined processing term for funds to be released. You could utilize the paid-for early processing feature but, as a start-up, this was often out of reach. We used this service to take deposits to order client-specific materials so this additional processing time made it difficult to plan projects on occasion.

Cornelia
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best in the town ( market )

Kommentare: Very easy and have access to lots of account futures and perks. We have dedicated Android device that work perfect. Very happy with Square POS.

We are using this software probably 4 years now, without any any problem. During the time we use different devices and works 100%, without any glitch. Square support was helping us few times to make the tings right and we are very happy in their professionalism and security of all the system. Ohh, yea on this days the security is very important in any business when you work with Credit Cards and money. They are on the top of the game. We try few times other merchants to reduce the fees, but get back to Square for the great service and support.

Not real any, If the swap fees would be little lower than 2.75% probably will be great. But hay! prefer service and security first. Very important for our clients and us.

Kelly
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High processing rates, worth every penny!

Kommentare: I absolutely love that Square offers so many features for small businesses and that they all integrate. If I could give myself advice when I first opened my business, it would be "Don't get a bunch of different programs and lie to yourself that you'll just be more diligent keeping records. Just open the business with Square for everything so it's all integrated in one place."

It's soooo easy to use! The interface is very easy for our clients to use. It's taking us less time to ring clients out, and clients are leaving much higher tips than when we used other processors. I absolutely love how Square offers all the services a small business could ask for: credit card processing, invoicing, accepting payments offsite, POS systems, appointment booking, ecommerce, the list goes on. I tried lots of other services before switching to Square for everything, and I wish I had just saved myself the time and started using Square for everything and integrating systems right when my business first opened.

My only hang up with Square is their high processing rates. I'm aware that they can offer better rates if a business does greater than $250k annually in sales, but that's only if the payments have all been through Square. So it's a little annoying that we're easily surpassing that and proving that with previous years' reports is not sufficient.

Robyn
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Square Reader made everything easier and better!

I've had to call customer service before and they were very friendly and very helpful. They were trained well and understood the entire program really well! Square makes call in orders, and online orders simple too, and it saves time for both you and your customer. It's also really easy to figure out how it all works. It's one of the most user friendly programs I've ever used

Only complaint I could have, and it wasn't even really a complaint.. when you very first get it and have to input all your existing customer info, and them programming in your menu and prices felt like it took forever. It took a minute in between each new entry to save it and move on, so it took me 2 days to complete the task. It's nice now tho because entering the entire menu in, allows my receipts to be detailed and very organized and professional in appearance.

Robert
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square is a great option for businesses with mid to lower volume credit card payments

Kommentare: Square allows us to process credit card payments without having to pay a monthly fee, and the amount we pay is a fixed percentage of credit card receipts. They are a pleasure to use.

Square sets up quickly, is easy to configure and add items and service to, and produces excellent receipts for the customer. It also integrates into Quick Books for easy importing of transactions.

Occasionally, the card reader has problems connecting to the iPhone we use as a terminal. Even more occasionally, the phone has problems reading from the credit card swipe reader. I'm honestly not sure if this is a Square problem or an iPhone problem. It's not frequent enough to complain about overall.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So Easy to Implement, I was Done Before I Knew It

Kommentare: We needed a payment form on our website to accept payments. We didn't want to have to build our own "shopping cart" for this and square payments was a great option to skip that and begin accepting payments quickly.

I needed to accept payments on my website and I tried using a different program, but the issues seemed almost impossible to overcome, as I am not an experienced website form developer. I easily and quickly had square payments set up on my website and I have never had a single issue accepting payments.

I have nothing negative to say currently about this product. I had a horrible experience before implementing square payments, so I find this product to be great. I guess I could ask for lower fees, however, they are not all that high, to begin with.

Jason
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love using square

Kommentare: We will continue to use square payments to process our sales.

It is very easy to use and not to expensive for processing fees.

I wish that the reader connected easier to the software sometimes.

Kevin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent program for the price

Kommentare: Excellent. Also, great customer service!

This product integrates with a few different software programs I use, making running my business and accepting payments seamless! I also like the functionality and the overall look and feel of the buy buttons I integrate into my website. Very clean!

Honestly, I can't think of any cons at the moment.

Scott
Operations Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Past user of Square Payments

Kommentare: The rates were low, the application was super easy to use and we liked it when it worked for us.

The device to put on the ends of our ipads and iphones was small and easy. It was a very easy and smooth application to use.

There were times were the device didn't work out in the field for our technicians. Square could not seem to figure out a solution to the problem. They definitely did try but we continued to have issues

Tracy
Program Coordinator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Peasy and Portable

This is the payment method that I have stuck with over many yearsfor in-person payments. Each electronic payment system takes a share of your sales plus a fee, but Square is one of the most reasonable. Their accessories are set at great price points that quickly pay for themselves in short order.

Increasingly, more and more of my business is done online and their pricing structure for web-based transactions is higher than a lot of the others. This is where I wish they would do much better.

Alexandra
Physical Therapist in USA

Easiest payment processing system

Kommentare: I've never had an issue with Square payments. I've always had iphone and whether on wireless or using data, the payment is always smooth and goes through. Also, I accept clients' HSA cards and have had issues with other payment processing systems accepting their cards. Never with square. I also like that I can link in all of the square features such as scheduling, and payroll. Gives me the time to do the things I actually like about running a business instead of accounting matters.

I've never had an issue running a credit card with the reader and the software is really easy to follow

I think the only con is I could probably get a better price per transaction with another company but would sacrifice the ease of taking payments and some features

Lillian
Lillian
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Finally a Payment Processing Solution without a major learning curve, fast and efficient, solid!

Kommentare: I believe that Square is the best payment processing solution for small business. The rates are minimal and there's no month to month charge. Square as a company does not send a lot of emails to my business inbox. They know I can go to their site if I have questions. I absolutely love how I can have charged funds in my account within seconds of pushing a button to automatically transfer those funds to my local bank account. Customers are able to review my company after the purchase! Square has become an accepted payment processing solution with my customers who are very comfortable using it. If they've purchased from other retailers who use Square, their send receipt info is automatic. The moment you press the button to conclude the sale, those customers automatically get receipts. Square goes one step further for those of us who do wholesale as well as retail. I take Square on my phone with me into my wholesale stores. I am able to fill shelves as needed and invoice accordingly on my square payment processing app under the invoicing option. I can select terms and send the invoice to the store owner immediately as an email. No more having to worry about doing invoices after the fact. You can create invoices on the fly with Square Payments Processing! Are you a small businessperson looking for a great payment processing solution? Square made my sales a lot easier. No fumbling around to wait on the software in front of a customer. Easy, fast, reliable!

Square is very easy to use! I am a soap and candlemaker who does a lot of farmers markets and shows and Square has made it very easy for me to accept credit cards on-the-go. For those who like to input inventory, you can do so at your laptop and simply select the products that customers are purchasing from your store or market stand shelves for ease of use. I prefer the option that lets me manually enter an amount. Tax is configured on a separate screen prior to usage. When entering in an amount to charge, the square app calculates the tax automatically. I really like the square payment processing wireless chip reader that allows me to accept credit cards that are chip enabled. Customers sign for their purchase and then indicate if they want to have a receipt sent to their email or their phone, an eco-friendly solution and a way my business cuts down on costs. I don't have to purchase receipt books! At the end of market, I push a button and the funds I charged are in my bank account within seconds!

Nothing. This is a win, win situation for small business!

Brent
Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PRICELESS for any business anywhere!

Kommentare: Flexibility, convenience, portability and reliability. These are absolute REQUIREMENTS for a payment processing system for our non-profit to function properly and raise fund and receive funds in a timely manner in a very wide ranging field of environments that we may end up. If business is war, then Square Payments is the military grade equipment a business needs to get the job done in adaptive environments far away from home!

The ease of use is amazing. Einstein said simplicity is genius, or something to that affect. And Square is genius!!!! We are always on the move doing appearances at farmers markets, trade shows, conventions, dance competitions, and in-house seminars and workshops. We sell books, apparel, shoes, donated equipment and furniture, etc. to raise funds. We COUNT ON our Square payment system to work in the field, or at our facility, or in the airport, or 2,000 miles away from home at a convention. And it works EVERYTIME without fail. I honestly cannot recall a single issue we've had with the system and the card scanner and the receipt systems!

There can be a tendency to have to swipe a card thru the reader a couple times if you don't take your time and do a smooth level swipe. But that's probably more user error than anything else. I can only recall maybe once or twice in YEARS of using Square where we had an extended issue with a card not scanning, and it was always due to a damaged old card with a damaged strip on the back.

Ihor
CEO in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Garbage product and company

Kommentare: I initially tried Square several years ago. It seemed to be ok but the processing fees were high. Soon after I was approached by another company that charged half the processing fees. As my company's needs changed I decided to switch back to Square, believing it would better meet my company's current requirements. After processing 2 transactions by account was placed on hold and pending review due to suspected fraud. After long hold times and jumping through multiple prompts my operations manager was able to get a live agent on the phone, and was told this was just a standard verification process and the funds would be deposited into my account in 1-2 days. Shortly after I received an email stating that the account was verified and the funds were released. We processed several other transactions and the same situation occurred. The funds were released again after several days. We processed a couple more transactions and received an email that the account was permanently locked and the funds would be held for up to 90 days, without any explanation what occurred. My only option was to refund my customers through Square, then wait several days for those funds to be credited back to their accounts, and then re-run those cards with a new credit card processing company. This caused a disaster my business operations that week as parts could not be ordered and cars could not be released to customers because the payments could not be made. I will never use Square again.

The mobile card reader was appealing, but it doesn't make up for the major issues I had with the service.

Customer service was terrible. It was difficult to get a live agent on the phone.

Hannah
Clerical Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Square will likely become the universal POS app

Kommentare: I really love square! I would recommend this to any business owner who wants to track their sales better and make improvements based upon those results.

I LOVE square! I have been I user of this software for 3 or 4 years now at two different jobs and it has so many capabilities. I used this at a paddleboard shop and it did the trick but had way more capabilities than the business really needed. However, at the restaurant I worked at, this was everything we needed. It accepts all forms of payment (apple pay, google pay, android pay, tap-to-pay credit cards, all credit card brands if you choose, cash). The system for rining customers up takes a little while to get but after you do it is a breeze. This software is also very customizable. You can show products in a list, group them, add pictures to them, organize them how you want etc. By far the MOST thing in this system is the analytics/data piece. You can see how many of each product were sold in any particular time period, how that compares to other days/weeks, the best selling items...possibilities are endless.

I really don't have much to complain about with this. I've had problems with the chip reader connecting in many cases, and you also have to make sure to have very reliable wifi or else the product will not process payments.