Über Square Payroll

Full-Service-Gehaltsabrechnung, erstellt von Square. Zahle dein Team mit wenigen Klicks. Verwalte dein Unternehmen an einem Ort. Gib korrekte Steuererklärungen ab.

Erfahre mehr über Square Payroll

It is so easy to use, everything is online, it is inexpensive.

For me as a new business owner it kept kicking back my federal tax ID number as the wrong one. I didn't know what that was about and entered it nearly 30 times.

Bewertungen zu Square Payroll

Square Payroll hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 608 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Square Payroll bereits verwendet?

Troy
Troy
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Square Payroll makes Payroll easy

The Direct Deposit feature of Square Payroll makes paying employees a very streamlined and simple procedure. The W-2 Preparation features makes tax season a breeze. Sending employees W2s is all within the app. Vacation/Leave Tracking has truly increased the productivity of payroll and bookkeeping. This is the ultimate feature for this application.

I feel as though with time Square Payroll will rollout a more aesthetically pleasing interface but I do not find any cons.

Bryan
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Solution for a Small Business Owner

Kommentare: We could not be happier with the Value of Square Payroll for our small business. It was exactly what our business needed and we love it. We were very nervous about taxes and getting folks paid correctly not being business owners before. Square Payroll made it incredibly easy to get setup, and then they just take care of it all. Then we get nice reports to get to my accountant, and all of the information you may need you can dowload at any time. It's an incredible value.

The ease of use and setup of Square Payroll was incredible. It honestly is a plug and play type of software. Being a new small business owner Square Payroll was exactly what we were looking for. It's also great to have a one stop shop. We use Square Point of Sale in our shop, and to be able to get all of the sales information as well as payroll information from the same place is incredibly convenient.

Our small business runs payroll once a month. We wanted to run payroll on the 15th of each month. Changing/customizing the date on the monthly payroll was not an option (monthly runs on the 1st of each month). Not a show stopper by any means.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Effortless Payroll Management with Square Payroll: A Salon Admin's Perspective

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As the administrator of a bustling salon, managing payroll has always been one of my most time-consuming tasks, until I switched to Square Payroll. The integration of payroll management into our existing Square ecosystem was seamless, streamlining our operations significantly. What stood out to me was the user-friendly interface that made navigation and payroll processing a breeze, even for those less tech-savvy. The automation of tax filings and payments lifted a huge burden off our shoulders, ensuring compliance without the hassle. Another major plus was the direct deposit feature, which our employees appreciated for its convenience and reliability. Additionally, the ability to handle both employee and contractor payments through the same platform was a game-changer, simplifying year-end tax form distribution. Square Payroll's transparent pricing, with no hidden fees, meant we could budget more effectively, knowing exactly what our expenses would be month-to-month.

I can't think of anything that I didn't really like about Square Payroll.

Laura
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great in some ways, very expensive in others

Kommentare: I loved this software, ease of use, money paid UNTIL I had a change in employee status and found out, after 3 months and 3 different customer service agents, that you cannot go from using payroll, to not using it without completely closing the account. And if you close the account, you won't get the tax forms.

The ease of paying employees when I want to and knowing all the tax forms are done for me is great!

Lack of flexibility. You cannot open/close your payroll account more than once. If you have part of the year you don't run payroll or have employees for, you must keep the account open the entire year, until January of the next year if you want your tax forms. If you then bring employees back, after closing the account, you cannot reactivate it. The second thing I have issue with is lack of customer service. They respond in 3-5 days, with a stock response, and it took me 3 agents before this was explained to me. I have no employees for 6 months, but I have to pay the $45/month if I want my tax forms at years end.

Blake
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Square Space Payroll

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We LOVE Squarepace payroll for the simple fact that it's easy to use, user-friendly, and mobile app-friendly. You can manage your documents with a simple click.

At first it was a little hard to get used too. After about a month we were good at it and pros!

Michelle
Owner/Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effecient and Timely

Kommentare: My overall experience with payroll has been amazing. Even when my account was compromised, Square still made sure that my employees got paid.

Square is the most effecient product that I have ever used. I can make my appointments, and the fact that my team can clock in and out, make appointments, and get paid in a timely manner, leaves alot of the stress off of me as the owner. I can work in one program, I don't believe that Square is missing any features as far as payroll is concerned. Payroll pays my taxes for me and it pays it in a timely fashion.

Nothing bad that I can really say about square payroll.

TIMOTHY
PRESIDENT in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SQUARE PAYROLL

Kommentare: OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS VERY GOOD. IN MY 40 YEARS IN BUSINESS I HAVE FOUND A BETTER PAYROLL SERVICE COUPLED WITH FRONT AND BACK OF HOUSE.

EASE OF USE AND SET UP. ALMOST ANYONE CAN DO IT.

A COUPLE OF TIMES IT SEEM TO STRUGGLE WITH MY NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES.

Mike
Mike
Sport, Selbstständig

Hassle Free Payroll Solution

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of anything that saves me time and headaches, and there is NONE larger that sending out tax forms or other financial obligations. Controlling payroll from on easy to use hub is a great value, and it only costs a small monthly fee per contractor.

I am a sole proprietor/ LLC, with independent contractors as opposed to full/part time employees. I absolutely love that Square Payroll manages every facet of fund transfer including submitting tax form to my contractors, essentially taking care of my responsibilities as an employer.

The employer dashboard and features are pretty basic and may take some to get used to what functionality is available. The users, my hires, have not experienced any problems or difficulty, so that's the most important pat.

Alexandria
Alexandria
CEO/Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use

Kommentare: Square Payroll makes it so easy. I've heard so many horror stories about other payroll companies.

I love how easy it is to setup, add employees, and run payroll every week. I also love that they offer easy integrations with things like workers comp.

Honestly I haven't found anything I don't like about Square Payroll.

Jenni
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like all of Square Payroll. If I had to choose I would say how easy it is to use just amazes me. I switched to them and wouldn't look back.

I cant say there is anything I don't like about them.

Elisa
President in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Square!

Kommentare: Customer service has been great when I have needed it. They create and send out W-2’s and 1099 if you pay contractors. They do all New Lenox hire reporting and taxes.

Easy to use. We use them for payment processing as well. I can do payroll in about 5-10 minutes. On boarding is easy as employees securely submit their own information.

For direct deposit you can only have your pay deposited into one bank account. There is no option for splitting.

Kelli
Office Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Square Payroll Software Review

Kommentare: Square Payroll's dashboard was very easy to navigate, the software itself was self explanatory & for the most part easy to use, but i ran into a few problems when it came to direct deposit, employee requested time off, & it was also a little more expensive then other payroll software programs.

The dashboard of Square Payroll was very easy to use & navigate, I had ran into alot of problems when it came to time off requests & also direct deposits being made on time/payday.

That there were a few times that employee direct deposits were not deposited when they were to be deposited ie: payday. The software was more expensive than other payroll programs I have used in the past.

Joseph
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential system to execute payroll payments in an automated way.

Kommentare: Square managed to ensure that our employees could receive their salary at the right time and without any kind of delay, in addition, our company is of medium size, so the manual payroll process was quite complex, we had to spend a lot of time to inspect and make payments, plus we had to hire more people to run these payrolls, so Square has replaced all of that, with their automated Payroll system. I'm happy with the results obtained with the help of Square, I have been able to make unlimited payroll payments, I have been able to make deductions from salaries and many other things.

Square made the payroll process so much easier for our entire company. I loved the way this platform allows me to use the trip monitoring function, this function was very important to me since it works in real-time and allows me to monitor all the trips scheduled by our employees, I can see the amount spent on that trip and many more details. I also liked how accurate and without delays the payroll payments are executed, this way fantastic because it allowed our employees to be able to receive their payroll simultaneously, all payments are executed through this system on the same date and same time. I liked the automated service to send payment report to our employees mail, this helped a lot so that our employees could see what debits there were in their payroll, or any added bonus.

The only problem with Square is that it is difficult to correctly configure this service to integrate it with the time measurement service, it was so difficult that after a weed trying to do this integration, we were not successful. However, we currently export the time reports and import them into the Square platform to execute the corresponding payments, but it would be great if this integration was easier, so that we can enjoy it in our company.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Square Payroll has proven a valuable solution to organizing and managing many vital aspects of our financial output system to employees.

Kommentare: We were pleasantly surprised by Square Payroll's deep feature set and found that this application can contain just about every aspect
of payroll function to employees. This application offers access for employees to individual accounts in order import hours worked and to create
reports regarding vacation hours or even company benefits to name a just few of many parameters.

We appreciated the inclusion of so many capabilities inside the Square Payroll application such as salary calculators which generate accurate payroll rates individually or by group. This is one of many features Square Payroll offers through an easy to use front line interface. Our team was also impressed with Square Payroll's ability to integrate with our third party operational management software already in place. Synchronization is proven in most cases quite fluid. As Square Payroll supports mobile use on IOS and Android, access is readily available for employees when remote.

With such an outstanding and comprehensive application , our team found Square Payroll's customer service difficult to contact and almost as equally difficult to work with during our installation and integration phases. We are happy to report that this level of service improved as we progressed with Square Payroll's application features. There is a rather robust and informed online forum that is available where so many issues can be resolved thus improving client quality control levels.

Erica
Office Manager in USA

Square has taken great care of us. Always there when we have questions. Simple to employees

Kommentare: 1. Self controlled payroll (i.e. I can edit punches, see everything behind everyone's payroll).
2. Much faster/more efficient punches (no longer writing it down, having employees punch in and out on the ipad is so much easier).
3. I can do payroll from anywhere. I once did it on the top of Haleakala in Hawaii.
Efficient filing from payroll specialists, and being able to remove employees right away if they are no longer working for us.

1. The option to fix things right on your account. It makes accuracy and ease seamless. It is also very quick. 2. The customer support! Because I'm constantly on the go with my job, being able to send an email and receive an email response to my question makes it easy anytime and anywhere to get help. The responses are always knowledgable, patient, and consistent. 3. Being able to see the stats on our payroll is AMAZING. With previous payroll specialist it seemed like we didn't have the option to really see behind the scenes, but now we are able to see everything and every penny.

There are times that the software gets glitchy when people punch in and/or out (will say they punched in or out but didn't actually/will say they worked a different amount of hours than they actually worked). Employees can usually tell from the punch screen though if something went wrong. After letting me know, it is always an easy fix, but still a fix to have to take care of.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for Your Buck, No Headaches

Kommentare: I completely set up the system, enrolled all my employees, and processed my first payroll in half the time it normally took me to run a pay period using my old system.

Hands-down is the high compliance standards for very low cost. Close runner-up reasons are ease of use, both from the employer side as well as the employee side. This software is really great, offers a lot of protection, and cuts my payroll processing manhours from tens of hours every week to roughly 45 mins of double-checking things before hitting "PROCESS". Seamless direct depositing, set-up and managed by the employees themselves (though I can go in and make changes if they need help - only had that happen once so far, but still important). Very very VERY intuitive if you have spent even a little time in any other payroll software (yes, including manual spreadsheets).

I haven't had a chance yet to test the multi-state or international aspects (assuming international even exists).

KK
Assistant in USA

full function, price-friendly

Kommentare: Save a lot of time and figure out a lot of things via this one platform. Can check the sales and manage the customer anytime via one device.

This app offers a series of services, covering lot of services about marketing promotions, employee payroll, sales report and the customer management. I like its convenience of operating the whole store and simplify the management procedures via only set up some services. I can directly contact customer via the loyalty program and quickly gain some feedback for better improvement for the product and service. Additionally, it offers some beautiful design templates for the e-gift card, which save some cost in printing out paper gift card and design fee.

The customer service is just OK because sometimes it didn't email you back in time. Square mostly will lead you to the community to see how your problem can be fixed. It did waste some time to find a related correct way to fix the problem or get an answer for the question.

Jean
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good, but not quite perfect for me

Kommentare: I love that my employees timecards are much more accurate than my previous method of writing it on paper and figuring it out. It has helped me deal with the red tape my state imposes on me, so that's a real plus. I ultimately chose to remain with my current provider because of the lack of blank check printing capabilities. I would like a way for my employees to track their sick time taken on their apps.

I use Square for retail and appointments, so I wanted to try the payroll function. The set up was easy to do, and my employees downloaded the timecards app and didn't seem to have any problems setting it up on their end.

It says that there is a check printing function, so the first time I went to run payroll, I discovered that I needed pre-printed checks. My current provider's software prints out complete checks on check blanks that I buy online. So, I'm using the timecards function, but not the actual payroll portion. On the timecards, I still have to calculate sick pay manually. I would like my employees to be able to sign in to sick time on their own.

Carissa
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love Square's All-In-One Interface

Kommentare: Overall I love Square Payroll because it saves me from having to use another service for my payroll needs.

I absolutely love that this makes hiring and paying employee's easy for small business owners. The features are up to day with direct deposit functions which keeps me from having to meet up for payouts. I also like the look of the software because its not complicated. Since I already use Square for my POS system it's only natural that I use that to stream my money to my employees.

The time card function doesn't have full visibility of the whole calendar but I manage.

Chad
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freezer Fresh LLC

Kommentare: We love Square, easy app on phone to monitor sales and know when we need to rush up to help the staff. Very functional for business analysis. I would probably sell the business if I need not have Square Payroll to assist with paying employees and tax reporting.

Sales reporting is fantastic with downloadable reports to excel for analysis, trending to be used for purchasing and inventory controllable. Helps us determine which items are selling best.

Employee timecards are hard to review on a weekly basis to see where there is an error. You can go day by day but in all honestly we are not using the scheduling function which may prevent some of these errors.

Johnny

Good but it can be better.

Kommentare: Not having to file some of my own business documents

I like that it is so easy to charge our customers and I also like that we can create invoices, emails, feedback, etc. I also like how your staff sends resources via email to try to help ,e

Staff need to be more knowledgeable and familiar w/ their area of expertise so that they assist us better when we have any issues. Also, when I try to create recurring invoices for clients, it will not accept them but it will accept the transaction through point of sale. Also, my employees are in a union and I feel like having to manually input my employees union fees takes a lot of effort

Justin
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Has some bugs

Kommentare: Easy to track sales

Consolidating sales in a user friendly way. Easy to use when system is actually working. Compatible with iPad.

Constant updates without any warning, leaving us having to switch over to PayPal here register app to process sales while square is down. Also constant connectivity issues with the chip reader causing a bit of embarrassment when customers watch us have to insert and swipe their cards several times thinking we are double charging them.

Serene
Serene
Professional Residential Cleaning Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A surprise, random audit put your services to the test...Passed with flying colors Thank you!

Kommentare: I was recently audited by the NC State of Employment Security and passed
with flying colors because we use Square up for our payroll services.
I am busy leading my business, which means wearing many hats, and I have
always depended on Square up to file the right forms, charge the correct
rates, and pay my employees.
All I have to do is plug in the time cards each week and click the pay
button.
The surprise, random audit put your services to the test...Thank you! Sincerely

Ease of use for sure, navigation, and customer support

Our team will have the same time cards...would like a feature that duplicates the time and can change the employee would be helpful

Roger
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We've had some issues with duplicate employees which ends up with missed assigned tokens. Fixed now

Kommentare: We use Square for our POS, Marketing, Loyalty, Gift Cards, Capital so adding Payroll was a no brainer if it had the features and functionally we needed. And so far it has.

We came over for years of using Quicken Online Payroll. Square is a little more expensive, but handles more with is less work for us. Also the integration with Homebase is a plus. Now that we can actually talk to someone in Square Payroll Support is a BIG plus. We had a ongoing issue for a while and Lauren came to the rescue! We started using in Jan '17 to try for a year, and are going to stay. Square has been good about implementing new features. Speaking of features, it would be nice to run a payroll for the iPhone dashboard app. We where able to do this with Quicken. Not a deal breaker but definitely a plus.

The only real issue is adding a New employee. One would think you would start by adding the new employee from within payroll (which I did for some time) When I signed up I didn't remember seeing any instructions on such. After much trial and error, and many support calls I think we have the correct steps down.

Brandon
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I’ve been using Square Payroll for two years, and have yet to have an issue with it. I love it!

This software is quick, user friendly and very inexpensive!

There’s nothing I don’t like about the software.