Über Square Appointments

Nicht verfügbar

The only problem with it is that typically our clients just want black and white, yes or no, a or b.

Bewertungen zu Square Appointments

Square Appointments hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Square Appointments bereits verwendet?

Carolyn
Carolyn
COO, Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square appointments isn't made for mobile services, which we are. But we still use it.

Kommentare: Setting up our clients too me forever, about 3 months. but that's because we were a mess going in. Customer service is exceptional, and easier to get ahold of than you would expect. There are several bells and whistles tat we were not expecting. Things we didn't know we need but now couldn't live without. Our clients recognize the product, so they are happier using it. We would recommend this product

We like that our clients recognize the product, and are less skeptical to use it. We like the POS integration. We like the customization of our receipts and the reminders to book again.We like the organization of our customers.

We wish there were more options to show the different stages of an appointment (appt offered, scheduled, confirmed, canceled, completed). We wish there were rout optimizations. We wish you worked better for mobile business. And AI that keeps road/weather conditions as well as distance between clients in mind would be a fantastic start.

Anthony
University Intern in Ecuador
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Square Appointments: A Powerful Tool for Appointment Scheduling

Kommentare: As a IT intern in the University, I had the opportunity to work with Square Appointments in a small business project. I found the software to be user-friendly and intuitive, with a range of features that helped the business to manage their appointment scheduling and customer information. The online booking feature was particularly helpful, as it allowed clients to easily book appointments at their convenience. The software's capacity to control employee schedules and set up automated reminders also aided in streamlining the appointment-setting procedure for both staff and clients.

Square Appointments is a thorough appointment scheduling program that provides a number of features to aid businesses in streamlining their appointment-making procedures. Businesses may easily manage employee schedules, set up their scheduling preferences, and provide online booking to their customers with its user-friendly interface. Additionally, this software allows for a great deal of customization, including the ability to program automatic appointment confirmations and reminders via email or text message.

One downside of Square Appointments is that it can be relatively expensive, particularly for small businesses or independent professionals. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the software's mobile app, including slow loading times and glitches.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Square has lost its grip on service

Kommentare: Although I was initially a loyal user of Square Appointments and had been using the platform since its launch, I ultimately made the difficult decision to switch to another service due to its limitations. While I appreciated the overall quality of the product, it was frustrating to encounter persistent issues that were not being resolved by the Square team. As a long-term customer who had generated millions of dollars of business for the company, I had hoped for more responsive and effective support from the software provider. Despite my loyalty, the unaddressed problems and limitations ultimately led me to explore other options.

I can tell you that Square Appointments is a user-friendly platform that allows businesses to manage their appointments and bookings efficiently. It offers features such as online scheduling, automated reminders, and customer management, making it easy for businesses to streamline their operations and improve their customer experience. Its mobile app also provides convenience and flexibility for businesses on-the-go.

The limitations of Square Appointments were a major source of frustration for me. One of the most significant issues was the inability to collect credit card information via text to secure bookings, which created extra work for both me and my customers. Additionally, the "create appointment" option was not always available, which caused inconsistencies in the booking process. The double consent requirement was another significant drawback, as it prevented me from reaching out to customers directly through the messaging feature. Instead, customers had to initiate communication, which could be inconvenient and time-consuming. Despite reporting these issues multiple times, they were not addressed, ultimately leading me to switch to another platform. One of the most significant downsides of this switch was losing the ability to send messages to my customers directly through the app, which meant that I had to use alternative methods such as phone calls or SMS. This was particularly challenging as I did not want my employees to use their personal cell numbers to contact customers.

Lucille
Event Director in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy All-In-One System

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly.

Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.

I don't like the look/functionality of the embedded scheduling widget. It doesn't blend well with most websites and is very noticeably a square application. (Which I suppose is great/strong branding on their part)

Kunal
CEO in Australien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Good but with limitations

Kommentare: If had a local business I would not shift away from Square, but since my business serves customers globally I needed a better alternative.

The best thing about Square Appointments that the free feature gives you most of the options, most important being to collect payments and deposit them straight into your bank account. No fuss. Easy to use and integrate.

However, Square Appointments is best for people who serve local clientele and do not serve clientele based in another time zone. In my case, I have a business where I meet up online with people located in different time zones and across the globe. The biggest disadvantage is that Square Appointments does not show booking times in their local time zone. It uses my time zone everywhere, it makes it super confusing for people who are booking. Another con, is that it will collect payments only in your currency, it won't convert or collect payments in another currency. I am based in Australia, but my customers in Canada would want to pay in Canadian Dollars and not Australian dollars, thus is a bit of hinderance for me. The last thing is that if you wish to go paid then it is pretty expensive starting at $35 per month, per location. All this when other competitors are giving the same features for much less.

Kevin
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Hands down the easiest and best appointment scheduling software.

Kommentare: Superb. Square appointments works great every time. Setup your hours, services, time required per services. Share your booking link. And ….GO!

Seamless integration with Squares payment system. One stop shop.

It’s so easy and does such a great job I don’t have any complaints at this moment.

Heather
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

When I opened my practice I needed an appointment system that also worked with my merchant services. Square appointments was so easy to install and navigate. It also works great with google calendar which is a major plus for me. We have an online booking link where we were able to use Zapier as well to connect directly to square appointments with the help of google calendar. Truly fantastic!

Wish there were more customized features to the appointments app but I am sure in time that will happen too.

Lorrie
Lorrie
Independent Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Square appointments allows seamless appointment setting.

Kommentare: Allowing clients to 0ay at appointment set up makes a smooth transition without multiple steps from other processors.

Square appointments is easy to use and features everything that a small service oriented business needs. I love that clients can pay for the service from the appointment page.

At first I was confused on how to make payment from appointment window optional. The steps could have been more clear.

Sylvie
RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A good software, but room for improvement

Kommentare: I had a fantastic experience until they changed their subscription and removed the calendar sync function for free users

-Easy to use and navigate -Basic features that are essential for Massage Therapy business

Free system was great and then they removed the calendar sync function, unless you upgraded.

CharRon E.
CharRon E.
Mobile DJ in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Appointment on the go

Kommentare: I enjoyed the use of the program. It was an issue when I didn't use square for all my clients. It wanted control of my schedule.

It connects to my Instagram account and website for clients to register on their own. The interface is simple to use. Very streamline.

That is connected to the square app. It need to connect to the app. All the appointments have to done inside square appointments.

Bonita
Business Owner in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

The Best Appointment Integration for Online Booking

Kommentare: I was one of the first Canadian adopters, and when I noticed a small issue with the postal code field (which at the time was set up for only American zip codes), which affected a client's ability to book a session with advance payment, Square support was quick to resolve the issue, and they offered me some free transaction fee coverage for my trouble. While I eventually switched to payment at the time of service, I appreciated how quickly and deftly my issue was resolved.

It works seamlessly, and allows me to give my clients a Covid message, and a link to my client/practitioner agreement before they even book their session. I love that it integrates Square software and my Google Calendar, so there is no duplication of effort. Though I do not use the feature, it's brilliant that it will allow me to accept payment through Square at the time clients book an appointment.

Some of the backend features could use some tweaking. Given how many of us work from home, there should be an option for a client to choose a remote session, not just their home or my office. I always have to contact clients to find out if they want to meet at my office or work via Zoom. That choice should be one that clients can make clearly at the time of booking their session.

Ren
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promising but very limited

Kommentare: Limited feature set for the price compared to cheaper more feature-rich alternatives available on the market. It's year 2016, and makers of this software still haven't implemented a simple feature like service name showing in the booked time slot when staff view the calendar. Unless you're using their iPad app their web calendar interface is horrible. Worst of all, this system is so primitive that it forces customers to enter full name, phone, and email address EVERY SINGLE TIME to book an appointment. The only reason we switched to Square Appointments in the first place was to prevent no-shows by activating "Hold Card for No-Show Protection". This feature is half-baked because there's no way to save card info for future bookings. As of November 2016 no improvements have been made to mitigate that despite their tech staff promising to fix it when we first signed up with them in May 2016. I have sent them tons of usability improving ideas but only a few were addressed. We're on the verge of canceling our account with them because our clients constantly complain about what I described above, but worst of all we've noticed major decline in booking conversions from even our current clients, let alone newcomers. It holds promise, it is just not ready for prime time.

It has a dedicated iPad app.

Customer has to fill out his name, email, phone and credit card every single time appointment is booked. That's annoying and enough to steer even the most loyal customers away.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Tiered pricing mistake

Kommentare: I was happy until they mucked up their pricing. With no option to continue select services without now paying $30/m vs FREE it’s a real sign for me to move on. How could you not consider that multi provider salons are phasing out and many more single suite clients would like to try Square? I have been using this for nearly 5 years and I will be leaving.

I used to love this free service. Used with the other services it was easy and convenient for both me and my guests.

Misappropriated tier pricing has driven me away. As a single person, I do not need to Italian the multiple locations or employee services but cannot retain confirmation and reminder contacts without paying $30/m. Other providers will do this and more for free.

Tugce
Assistant Revenue and Reservation Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Square Appointments makes scheduling so much easy

Kommentare: Square Appointments is a comprehensive solution for our scheduling requirements.

Square Appointments reduces the business related scheduling process to straightforward levels thanks to its features.

Square Appointments would be a perfect scheduling solution if it could offer its features for a better pricing.

Jas
Manager in USA

SQUARE APPOINTMENTS IS THE WORST!

NOTHING is good about this program, at the time we were excited to have square appointments since we had the POS. But it has crashed, lost valuable information and jeopardized our security by letting unauthorized users log into our business account.

The system has constantly crashed, for over a month now we have lost client information, appointments and our calendars were wiped out due to an upgrade. There are only "managers" that only take feed back, refuse to transfer you to an engineer and lose notes on the issues. They also have breached the security of our stylists and our business by interlinking their appointments application to our Point of sale. NO ONE should be able to have access to the business account. These stylists are independent contractors!

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Square is a good and easy to use software.

Kommentare: Overall, it's good enough for me to continue use it. I recommended Square to one of my friends who starts her own retail business as well. If it's possible , I wish Square can lower down the credit cards payment process fee.

I like it's easy to set up and not expensive to start with just personal (no timeworker) use. No monthly fee is my most like part . It comes with a good monthly report for your business.

There's one thing I don't like is the 2.6% processing fee on credit cards payment . For a small business , it's too much for personal use.

Meredith
Massage therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

User friendly with many functions

Kommentare: Using Square appointments has made it easier for clients to book appointments online without the inconvenience of having to call.

User friendly, works well on phone as well as computer. Easily integrates with my website to make it easy for clients to schedule

For a while it was not compatible with Android, they have since created and Android app. Sometimes tough to get in touch with customer service

Jamie
President in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great customer service and does what it needs

Kommentare: Great! Honestly, except for the forms situation...it was been what I need. Customer service reps are very nice and helpful.

I like the simplicity of it, it is well organized, and it is user friendly....especially for a new business owner like me

Yes, not having a forms option. I am in the beauty industry/PMU and it is super important for me to have clients fill out forms. Having to print them out and then having them fill them out on the day of their appointment is time consuming. I wish that Square already had the options to send clients forms (and forms with images on them). And having to turn on my location settings every time I wanted to log on to the app

Domeka
Nail stylist in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Urnailtech

Kommentare: I enjoy my software .. It saves me time and stress. So grateful for the appointment book and app
I can understand the software great. The fee for appointment book is very reasonable. The fee for accessories are also awesome.

Easy to access ..my clients love it..love instant deposit

Nothing much ..maybe the fee ..also would be nice if my clients don't have to put all their information in every time they schedule an appointment

Ramona
Owner & Remedial Massage Therapist in Australien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Good for only one location

Kommentare: It was a good experience but I needed something more flexible and more robust to grow with my business in terms of record keeping of my clients.

Easy to use and set up. I liked that it integrated with Square Payments. Good for reminding clients of appointments by email and text.

Increased fees for multiple locations. As a small business trying to work multiple locations to gain varied clientele it was counter productive for me to continue using it.

Mix engineer in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Appointments

Kommentare: We are able to keep our studios schedule clear and organized for all clients who may want to book an appointment as well as keeping g it easy it read for the other employees so we each know when the studio is free or booked.

The ease of navigation and display of the interface makes booking and confirming appointments quick and painless. Being able to store client information to book to appointments also speeds up the process as well. The way the app syncs automatically with our studios home website makes organization between client and engineer schedules all the more manageable.

There's really only one con that comes to mind. I only wish I were able to clone events and drag them to other team members schedules in order to block off their time without having to create a new personal appointment for each employee to block off their time.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Appointment scheduling ease

I have used this scheduling software as a client (booking services through someone using Square) many times, and it's very versatile. I've easily booked hair appointments to doctor's appointments through my phone. This not only saves me the hassle of calling and waiting on hold, as well as saves businesses valuable time--when otherwise they'd be answering phones.

For clients who are using this software for scheduling for their own business, it's important to always keep your appointments up to date. Nothing could be more frustrating than booking through this program, then finding out it was an incorrect appointment slot.

Tiri
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Would recommend to small business owners

Kommentare: I haven’t had any problems with square so far everything isn’t great but it’s good for a small business owner like myself

What I like the most is that I am able to keep track of my appointments and clients so easily. It’s a great way to keep your calendar in check!

I do not like that I cannot sync my phone calendar and the square app or even if they had a widget for the Notification Center would be great!

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Cancelled My Account instantly after 8 months with no explanation!

Kommentare: Awful. Beware if you care to keep your business able up and running.
No notice, no explanation and don't even have the decency to talk to you to tell you why.

It seemingly worked well, was easy to set up...

They literally sent me an email stating I was in violation of their terms & agreements and sent me to vague sections of their legal babble. I am a physician- they would not talk to me over the phone, terminated my account overnight and will not communicate via phone. Will only send email stating this "our final decision is irreversible." I am appalled.

jane
owner in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useless

Kommentare: It feels like it was something a kid started for a school project but did not finish.

None, maybe text messages would be useful if the calendar worked.

Nothing works. If you import your Google calendar, then the entries are kind of static, you cannot edit them or even read the notes, they do not transfer well and appear in gibberish symbols. Because we log in from different time zones only 1hr apart, all entries appear across two day intervals. I cannot move entries either, they are just stock there. The calendar is not functional at all. There is no calendar in the app either (computer only) so our techs in the field cannot use it.