This is the first time using online booking and it has made my life so much easier.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Rodney P.
Owner, Company Director
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving not on phone as much

Vorteile: I could never go back to taking calls over the phone as it now saves me a lot of time. I now only spend about a quarter of the time on the phone and quite often when I have a missed call because I'm on the boat providing a lesson, I’ll return the call only to find out they have already booked online. The dashboard is great as it allows me to keep an eye on the number of bookings for the month, where they are coming from and lets me know what courses are being booked. My business requires a more complex than most which make it difficult for me to go in and make changes but the support is great and help is always available when needed. I can’t fault the customer service, I’m really happy and definitely recommend taking online bookings with nabooki.

Nachteile: My business requires a more complex than most which make it difficult for me to go in and make changes but the support is great and help is always available when needed. I can’t fault the customer service, I’m really happy and definitely recommend taking online bookings with nabooki.

Fantastic Experience

Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Genevieve L.

Vorteile: I have used about a dozen different systems, such as MindBody, Timely and Book Now, but I have found Naked Bookings to be so much easier to use. The setup was easy, I love the interface as everything you need is presented right up front, it's simple and it's functional. Using Naked Bookings has improved my efficiency by having everything I need in the one place. Bookings come in automatically online, the diary clearly shows my schedule and everything is displayed up front, unlike others that have all this glitzy stuff that isn't necessary and require you to go through a number of pages just to get what you need. The support is amazing and he has been really helpful for me to grow my business. Highly recommended, 10/10.

Nachteile: Everything is visual when running an art business so it would be great if I could display a calendar with images for my customers to select from, but listing each service on my website and using the book now button does the job.

Excellent, Easy to Use booking software

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Megan T.
Owner/Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased business
improved tracking of appointments

Vorteile: It works really well and it's easy to use, especially for our staff who are not technically savvy. Online bookings is great for our customers with busy schedules as it saves time spent going back and forth and now that bookings come through automatically, our staff can now spend more time providing a great service for our customers. We have seen a huge increase in business since offering online bookings, especially for last minute bookings. Support is great when needed as the help articles often answer my questions and if required, online chat is nice and convenient. I already happily recommend to others.

Nachteile: No negatives, have only experienced minor glitches since we've had the software and the team worked quickly to resolve them for us.

Usining Nabooki for Multiple Business Functions

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Samanta T.
Childrens Programming Director
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With restrictive existing business systems, manual systems had been employed from program conception. Cost cutting became a focus which required sourcing and implementing a booking system. By using Nabooki we have removed many manual hours from our organisation across the various business functions now employing it.

Vorteile: Without doubt the post sales customer service is the best I have encountered across many years working in commercial enterprise.

Nachteile: We were looking for a system which could be adapted to our specific business needs. The pre-sale contact was very informed and immediately assured us Nabooki would work

Absolutely love it - best thing I did was sign up and start using Nabooki!

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Trudy K.
Naturopath/Owner
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Cuts down my time working through 3 booking diaries. Can see everything in one and my clients can now book online through my website and Facebook.

Vorteile: Nabooki is really easy to use, much easier than I thought. I have looked at a few other providers of booking software but they looked difficult so I didn't even bother. The customer service has been excellent and they helped me get my first online bookings in no time at all. Nabooki has improved my note taking and the automated reminders have been a great help. It has also improved my efficiency as no longer have to work through 3 different diaries.

Nice & easy system that keeps my bookings handy at a glance & it's loaded with quick change options!

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Justin M.
Funmaker

Vorteile: It allows you to make your own rules with your set up & provides a whole lot of options in the package without having to continuously fork out for extras
that are already there!

Nabooki provided everything I sought in a online booking software system.

Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Robyn M.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Concentrated support to tailor the package that specifically suits the needs of my small business.
It is easy to navigate with limited technical computer skills, especially knowing that patient online experts are there to fully support any question, regardless.

Vorteile: * Located in Australia *Easy to navigate dashboard *Tailored system to meet the needs of my small business *Patient & responsive support *Full integration with local accounting packages and online payment banking.

Nachteile: That I had to painstakingly trial many other inadequate and unsuitable software packages before finally finding Nabooki!

Professional, timely, accomodation and time saving!

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Kristy C.

Vorteile: Nabooki software allows me to customise features to my individual Personal Training business. This saves me lots of time during my working week to focus on other areas of my business rather than being bogged down with bookings and communication with clients.
Nabooki has streamlined my business and brought me into the digital age with their online booking system no more paper diaries for me.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I have found that I dislike about the Nabooki yet only positives from my user experience.

Booking tool for yoga studios

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Kerryn G.
Yoga teacher & Studio owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saving me time as it now tracks and confirms all bookings.

Vorteile: Makes it easy for clients to book their preferred service and makes it really easy for me to track the bookings!

Nachteile: The software doesn't yet have capability for one of the functions that I wanted to include in the booking tool

I love that nabooki automates my business

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
E-Commerce Training And Consultancy
Einzelhandel

Kommentare: Helps me with everything I need to book my clients in.

Vorteile: The setup process was very easy and straightforward. Nabooki automatically takes my bookings and payments, saving me from doing 2 or 3 tasks. I now wish I could use it in more areas of my business. The support centre is helpful and when I did get stuck a representative got in touch and had it resolved in less than half an hour. As a consultant I now recommend nabooki to other business owners.

Nachteile: I would like the ability to accept bookings that don't require a date to be selected. That's about the only thing.