Über DoTimely

Einfach wie SMS, aber leistungsstark, um deine Teamkommunikation deutlich zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über DoTimely

Its so easy to use and has features of much products with a much higher price point.

As with most new programs , it has been somewhat difficult to learn to navigate the software to find just what we need.

Bewertungen zu DoTimely

4,9

DoTimely hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DoTimely bereits verwendet?

Marissa
Marissa

DoTimely is the best!

ease of use, customer service, all in one for my small business

there are some features that can only be done on web vs app. On the go this can sometimes be a challenge but i know the team is working on it.

Hi Marissa, Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks

Orquidea
CEO in Chile
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for my business

Kommentare: AMAZING! Kudos to the DoTimely team, I really love the app. I'm so happy that many processes that took us a lot of time now they are solved with a click.

When I found about DoTimely I couldn't believe it, it had everything that I needed for my business. It's like they read my mind and built it. They really thought about every bit of what a staff, client and admin would need. On the admin side Packages, subscriptions, calendars, invoices, notifications when packages expire, reports, staff payment, clients, and I could keep mentioning a bunch of great features that help you really focus on your business. The user experience for our clients' is great because they know what is going on with the service they hired. For the staff it's a great way to keep things organized. Support is extraordinary! When needed, they help and guide you. They really consider feedback and solve whatever problem you have. I'm based in Chile and the gateway Stripe does not work here, if it did, DoTimely would solve EVERYTHING for me!

As I mentioned, I'm based in Chile and many of our clients and staff don't speak English so that was a challenge. Despite that, I still chose DoTimely over other solutions. It would be great if DoTimely can find a way to link the account with Hubspot and offer more payment gateways.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Orquidea, We are really glad that you are having a great experience with DoTimely.It was great to work with you and launch the app in the Spanish language.

Ted
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Please read to save yourself a headache.

Kommentare: Speaking with the company from the start they were agreeable and excited. I paid for them to import our customers, which then had be be re-done by an employee as it wasn't accurately transcribed. After months of speaking with them they seem to believe that the major draw is online requests and cancellations. Which was something that appealed to me. The functionality to my team just didn't pan out. The lay out of the app is different for each OS, so training people couldn't be homogenized, they had no ability to help when there was no connectivity, and no way to not have it be a data hog in the field. It also saps batteries forcing some staff to carry field chargers as phones couldn't last an entire shift. They made a LOT of promises as to what they could do, and said it could all be customized for a fee. What they don't state is that anything you pay for they can then offer to your competition at no charge. Essentially anyone using this app is helping the company evolve to the needs of the client on the clients dime. Lastly I don't think anyone at the company (definitely no one KI spoke with over the 3 months we were assessing the software had any experience in the field of dog walking / pet sitting. The answer most gotten when we would reach out was "we'll look into it" and "that is how it works" without addressing the need, or acknowledging it with a a flippant answer. This software may be useful to an individual contributor, but not a team effort, it falls .

The functions it does have mostly run smoothly.

The app is a data hog that has to constantly be connected. If your customer is in an apartment complex that doesn't have connectivity your blind. No access to notes or instructions. If you have a employee with limited data it isn't usable. You have to use a work around if you have future appointments that you have to schedule but aren't' placing on a team member immediately. They want to force people to be paid commision vs an hourly rate.

Antwort von DoTimely

We regularly provide features to improve the software for our customers. There are items that are incorrectly stated. We did not charge for importing the data. In fact, the account was billed for only a single month over many months. We provided data template and imported custom data free of charge. Our support conducted number of training sessions and were available in person to answer the questions. Software customization for fee is an optional benefit to our users. It is not feasible for us to build features for free that no other user is asking for. With no contract plans, the ask to invest thousands in development which we may never be able to recoup is not fair. Our customer service team is very responsive to resolve issues but they cannot respond quickly to complex feature ask which need cross team analysis. Large teams are using DoTimely successfully and it may not be a good fit for your processes. We hope as new features are added, the system meets your future needs.

Candice

Fantastic software!!

Kommentare: This software has made my life 100 times easier. It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

It is so easy to use and fully customizable for whatever you need it for. I've created so much variation in the system and my clients and employees all find it so easy. The report cards are fantastic and give a since of security to my clients. The customer service is absolutely wonderful! I've never had to wait for very long to get a response and they work out any issues very quickly!

It does glitch every now and then and it will drain your battery life, but so does every other software out there haha.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Candice, Your feedback is much appreciated.

Matthew
Managing Director in UK
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5* Software - Dog walking

Kommentare: Makes planning multiple dog walks over several staff members a breeze and logs each walk as evidence of it being completed too. Had a glitch with the bookings which was quickly fixed with an email to their support.

Very easy to use Free app for both android and ios Tracks walks brilliantly Individual login for each staff member

Nothing. Does everything we need it too very well.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Matthew, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad we are adding value to your business.

Monica
Owner in UK

Simple and Comprehensive Booking Software

We use DoTimely for our dog walking and day care business, and find the various features work well together: the integrated booking request portal/calendar clarifies the schedule for both our clients and staff, the fields for client/pet profile details are very thorough, and the chat feature enables easy communication between clients and staff. We also like the reminder emails regarding pet vaccination expiry and pet birthdays, and the integrated client key inventory. All of these features are free to use as well.

We have no complaints about DoTimely, and have found that their support team answers all of our questions and concerns promptly and effectively.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Monica, Thanks a lot for your comments.

Brett
Chief Dog Walking Officer in USA

DoTimely Review - Very Valuable

Kommentare: DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next! The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!

I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it. One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff. The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations. Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.

At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

KIMIKO
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Must have app!

Kommentare: Every time I've had a question relating to set up or use of the app, customer service is very quick to respond.
I'm more than pleased to be using this software and will continue to use it

I love that this app doesn't cost a monthly subscription but still has ALL the benefits of other apps like it. That is the sole reason we use it! My customers love that they get to see the GPS map of our walks, pictures, and visit notes. Some of them don't have the app downloaded, so they just get the information in an email. I like that it organizes my day, my customers can request/cancel appointments on their own, I have all the invoices features that I need (including package pricing), and it alerts me when there's a pet birthday or vaccine that needs updating. It really has everything the other software companies do, but they only charge per invoice. I don't know how thats all they charge, but as a brand new business, I'm sooooo happy I found this software.

The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features. I've made it work and still have it listed as a service, I just wish it could keep track of how many rooms are available, etc. I know that dog boarding is it's own thing, separate from walks/pet sitting; but, I'm still holding out for an app that can do all of it.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Kimiko, Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to know you are using lot of DoTimely features that add value to your business. We are always looking to add new features that help our customers.

Chrissy
Professional Pet Care Provider in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

DoTimely serves its purpose for my business needs!

Kommentare: DoTimely helps set me apart from my competitors that don't use a software by building trust with quick and accurate communication along with pictures and GPS tracking. I'm a solo pet care provider that is in the beginning of my business stage and it helps me to be professional and organized at a very affordable price.

I like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do. I also like the ability to leave detailed notes with pictures during the service. It also allows them to send me messages during the service to ask questions or ask me to do something that they forgot about. I like the fact that DoTImely has a customer login link that allows me to a client portal to my website.

I wish that it would alert me when a client changes any of their information on the pets or their profile. I wish that it would allow more than 1 document to be uploaded in the vaccination records. I wish that you had the option to customize an add on price like you do the service price. It took a while for me to get use to scheduling clients such as my Dog Boarding and Overnight Pet Sitting. I have figured it out now but it took a while to get it. I also have clients that think it is difficult to request services through the software and one says they feel like they have to do it one day at a time instead of multiple days because it's too confusing. Maybe if it was set up using hours and minutes instead of just minutes. I wish that the additional questions that I create was put in a category besides supplementary. My clients don't think to look there because it makes them think of insurance so they skip it. The tutorial videos are hard to learn from due to no sound.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Chrissy, We really appreciate your comments.

Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent integrated CRM

Kommentare: Overall, this software has been very helpful and solved our need for reporting. Being that they only charge for invoices this is well worth the time to learn and use.

I like that it offers a pet specific CRM, Invoicing, scheduling, payroll, and reporting. They don't charge per user like most CRM's do and they have a great customer support team.

The scheduling doesn't allow for drag and drop in order to change the times of appointments. This is a benefit and a downfall, it decreases errors but also makes scheduling a little more tedious.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. The software does offer appointment drag and drop in the Calendar (Monthly/Weekly/Daily) view. Please reach out to support@dotimely.com and we will be happy to provide more information on this.

Carolyn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value and service!

Kommentare: They provide excellent customer service at an extremely reasonable price....would highly recommend!

I have been using Dotimely for about a year now and it has helped my business tremendously! The program is easy to use and the team is extremely helpful and accommodating with my questions.

If I have to say something it's that I sometimes have difficulty finding answers to my questions through the software itself. However, anytime I write to the company my questions are answered immediately which surprises me because we are in different time zones and I sometimes send questions late at night which I believe is the middle of the night for them. They're fantastic! :)

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Carolyn we really appreciate your comments.

Amanda

Reliable, easy to use, and customer support when needed.

Kommentare: Reliability, ease of use for you and clients, affordable, professional.

Clients control on appointments. Controls on requests. Schedule management. Being able to look at staffs daily walks gps timing

Gps accuracy. Trouble with spam emails, invoice discounts. Also- being able to select multiple invoices from list to mark as paid.

Antwort von DoTimely

Amanda, we really appreciate your feedback.

Abi
Dog walker in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Brilliant App

Kommentare: This is a brilliant App for myself as a dog walker & pet sitter. It allows all my clients to know their animals are in safe hands. I wouldn’t be without it!

Easy to use. Great client feedback as one of a kind in area. Great to remind me what I’m doing. No paper trail. Affordable.

Doesn’t always work in low signal areas but clients aware so doesn’t phase us.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Abi, We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our app.

Ken

Can't live without it.

Easy to use. Solid UI. Speedy support.

Would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Ken, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Tonda
Small Business Owner in USA

Professional Dog Mom LLC Review of DoTimely

Kommentare: Overall it fits my business needs very well!

I love that my clients can sign in and electronically choose the dates and services they are interested in.

There are small bugs such as, you can't refresh a screen, it's somewhat clumsy to configure the customizable services.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Tonda, appreciate your feedback.

Courtney
Owner Dog walking and pet care company in USA

Efficient

Kommentare: I’m happy with it. Just get flustered at times.

Easy to navigate. Everything in one place. Staff payroll tracked and payments run through app is so simple.

Features I should be able to use easily on my iPhone I can’t. Like searching and looking at paystubs.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Courtney, We appreciate your feedback.

Carol
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More Accuracy

Kommentare: My invoices go out on time and are accurate! When my clients are more hands on with their own schedule, everyone is happy and content! I can concentric the dogs and not the admin!

Our daily scheduling and invoicing has become so easy and accurate I can’t imagine what I did before DoTimely.

My biggest issue is the learning curve but that is a personal matter and not a software problem.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Carol, we really appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer
Owner in Kanada

Super easy to use, and the customer support is great!

Kommentare: Scheduling is very easy--saves me time.

The software is very easy to use. And the customer service staff has been really great. If I ever have any issues, the answer is just an email away.

I wish the app was a bit more user friendly--but I'm able to sign on to the website from my phone, so I just use that.

Antwort von DoTimely

Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.

Stacy
Owner/Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Just what I was looking for!

Kommentare: Organization!!

I've been searching for a good pet sitting software for awhile now, and I finally found it! Once you get the hang of it, this software is very easy to use. It keeps track of my scheduling and billing which is a great help!

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to get started. I had to play around with the program some to finally get the hang of it. I'm not sure if there is any kind of "get started" tutorial (I didn't see one, but I didn't look too hard), but if not, having one would be greatly beneficial.

Antwort von DoTimely

Stacy, we really appreciate your feedback.

Avneet
Director in Schweden
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and effective way to stay in touch with my employees

All my employees don't have a business email so Hub is a great tool to stay in touch with them and provide them the important information needed to run the business. I can chat with them within the same app and this keeps all the business communication in one place. My employees also request time off within the app and I can easily track history.

Not any, they are always open to customer feedback and make improvements.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Avneet, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Miranda
Owner in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind software

All in one software. Schedule appointments, create invoices, track revenue, manage staff, create payrolls, track dog walks with GPS, everything you need to maintain your business with a peace of mind. Support is always there to help you out. Virtually just pay per invoice, amazing!

Every now and then there are a few glitches, but nothing unmanageable.

Antwort von DoTimely

Hi Miranda, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad DoTimely can offer a great service with peace of mind.

Rachael
Business owner in Mexiko

This app has seriously changed my business. It's amazing and has made my life much simpler!

It is easy to use. The invoicing and paycheques are organized and accurate. It keeps my entire company and employees organized Generates invoices so I don't have to Extremely good pricing! As a small business owner, I can actually afford this!

The gps isn't very accurate I don't like the start/stop emails sent to my clients and neither do they

Antwort von DoTimely

Appreciate your response Rachael. The start/stop e-mails are optional and can be turned off.

Fiona
Proprietor in UK

Great software and a great help to business.

I have only been using DoTimely for a few weeks but have been able to do everything I need and if I havent managed,the customer service is amazingly prompt and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better service.

I havent found anything about the software that I dislike as yet. All my teething glitches have been easily sorted.

Antwort von DoTimely

Fiona, we really appreciate your feedback

Francesca
Owner in UK

Fab experience! Wouldn't use anything else!

How easy it is to use, for owners, staff and customers. GPS tracking and leaving notes for customers has been such a positive for us and the relationship we have with our customers.

Not being able to personalise emails to customers with company signature. This is the only con, everything else is spot on!

Antwort von DoTimely

Francesca, we really appreciate your feedback.

Dan
Dan
Creative in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Use for Dog Walking

Kommentare: Use it for dog walking service I am part of as a side hustle

It's a great way to track walks and update customers, change appointments great for both parties that use it.

The customer service is slow to respond which makes an on demand job tough The app glitches a bunch and must be updated a lot.