Über IM Creator

Responsive Website-Erstellungstool für Blogger und eCommerce-Anbieter.

Erfahre mehr über IM Creator

How flexible it is, and how many features it has available for users. It's also easy to use and to customise.

No charity template which make the format a bit difficult to make.

Bewertungen zu IM Creator

IM Creator hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IM Creator bereits verwendet?

Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Freelance Web and Graphic Design in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I love it

Kommentare: I love it. The only website creator I use.

The functionality is fast. It doesn't take long even for the least experienced to figure out how to create a beautiful website. The animation options are amazing.

Sometimes the published website doesn't reflect actual changes. May take a day or two to update.

Howard S.
Ukraine
Internet, Selbstständig

Easy Website Builder, one of the best white label solutions

With so many website builders available in the contemporary web building niche, it’s not easy to choose the one, which will be the best value for your money. Having tested and compared dozens of services, I’ve defined several leaders that are worth the attention of users with diverse web building experience and skills. One of these leaders is IM Creator. This is a free cloud website builder that is a nice choice for users, who intend to launch decent websites with minimum hassle, waste of effort and time. The service features convenience, ease of use and affordability - this is exactly what most users need to start their web projects. What differs this website builder from lots of other similar web building tools is its orientation on people of creative professions, who wish to launch websites with the only idea in mind - to display their works to the target audience. At the same time, the website builder is a decent solution for the owners of small/medium businesses, who wish to establish reliable web presence. Whether you plan to launch a portfolio, a business website, a landing page or a promo website, IM Creator is always at your disposal! Pros Simplicity and Convenience. IM Creator features simplicity and convenience. It comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, which ensures smooth and hassle-free web building process. As a result, all websites created with this website builder are easy-to-navigate, which is a benefit for inexperienced users. The web building process itself does not take longer than a couple of hours, while the result always adheres to the highest industry standards. eCommerce and Blogging Functionality. With IM Creator, you can build different types of websites, including blogs and eCommerce websites. This contributes to the application sphere of the service and expands your web building options. Responsive Templates and Design Customization Options. IM Creator can boast an extensive gallery of high quality responsive templates. They fall into thematic categories, which allows choosing the template that meets your industry needs and objectives most of all. To give the template the required design and performance, you are welcome to set up design customization options (selecting fonts and icons, animation effects, creating slideshows, image galleries etc.) available in the control panel. This is fast and effective. Free Plan for Ordinary Users and Non-Commercial Organizations. One of the features that distinguish IM Creator from other similar website builders is that it offers a free plan for ordinary users, students, creatives and non-commercial organizations. This plan doesn’t have any limitations and ensures decent result. White Label Solution. Professional web designers have a nice chance to make use of the White Label solution, which implies using the features of the system under the required brand name. The option allows creating multiple websites with stunning functionality, enjoying their quality and advanced SEO characteristics. White Label solution is a nice choice for hosting companies, web design experts and resellers.

No Template Change Option. IM Creator is one of those website builders, which do not provide an opportunity to change the template during the web building process without the loss of the submitted content. This is a demerit for users with little or no web design skills.

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
USA
Stefano L.
Professor in Italien
Musik, Selbstständig

Fantastic

Kommentare: I start very few time ago but I think I'll have a good future with it.

Easy to use. I sure advise my colleague about it!!!

No oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo one

Nazim S.
director in Türkei
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

IM Creator Experience

Kommentare: I am very new but I think it is very easy. Lots of fast and alternative options. that's why i love it.

friendly user and very easy. I was using godaddy before. I give up . photos, quality. There are so many options for each topic.

no no no. any . There is no feature that I dislike. because it has enough features for me. thanks a lot.

Steven M.
owner in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Web Builder and Very User Friendly!

Kommentare: Everything has been great! Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and the product itself is very useful.

Very user-friendly! Our company does not have any web builders on staff and we were able to build a professional and easy website in under a day!

When there is an issue (very few over 5 years), you can only send an email for support. I wish they had telephone support.

Domenico B.
New Media Artist in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Artist Website

Kommentare: I just love it because I allowed me to go online with a website quickly.

It is easy to use, excellent customer support, great feature and their mission supporting artists.

Not sure, I just love to use it. I am happy with it.

Joshua A.
Composer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

If you need it, IM CREATOR has it

This software maintains intuitive usability while providing vast costumization.

The domain name assigned to your published sites are troublesome in length.

Lorraine S.
Co-Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Classy Plus Ease

Kommentare: I would recommend IM Creator to all my friends - and do! Great price, easy to use, and so much better looking than GoDaddy or Wix for amateurs. You cannot mess up the look. Classy every time!

IM Creator is my most recent favorite program. Adding stripes keeps a clean look with real professional results, and little experience. Normally, I would have to lead to get the look I want, but I can have help from any amateur and still come out with the look, so thrilled.

Like most/all web builders, templates get old or outdated. One year later, going back to edit my site, raining diamonds are not available. I'm building more sites currently. Experience will only tell if I am happy with how they last. I love making websites, I hate re-making outdated sites - I'm too busy for that!

Jeroni V.
Spanien

I use Xprs the new platform of IM creator

Absolutely costumixable, a lot of templates that no have restrictions to mofify absolutely. Access to code.

I always thinking that the platform has to have a onñline xat suport. Not only by email and FAQ. The users need a fast chat to give solutions faster.

Michaela K.
freelancer in Tschechien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

DIY

Kommentare: I build this webpage for my mum's art production. She is an artist and she needed a webpage to present her artwork. I'm very satisfied, how easy and simple it was to create a webpage for someone who doesn't have an IT background or education. I was also happy that IM Creator supports artists and provides its software for free.

easy and clear web software for users very fast and helpful support team language mutations which can help people, who don't speak English very well a lot of different design options (patterns) for users (especially for those, who are not so creative)

I had a problem to connect my old webpage (domain) with IM creator but after a few tries, it works. There is no option to get back (backward step) if you change something small in the webpage. The user needs to change it manually, there is no button for this function.

Airon G.
DIrector in Philippinen
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

IM Creator Review of a Freelance Director

Kommentare: IM Creator gave me the opportunity to have my own professional looking website, without the hassle and cost of hiring someone else to create the website for me.

IM CREATOR's simple but sleek templates.

I think it would be the no drag and drop system.

Sydney S.
UX/UI Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Professional Design

Kommentare: There is no tutorial or up-to-date instruction manual, so you have to spend some time to figure out how to make everything work. Overall, it is relatively easy to create professional designs, though you have to use some creativity if you want more customization.

I liked how easy it is to access professional-looking design templates that can then be further customized. You can also add custom widgets, though you have to know some CSS/HTML/JS to make it fit the site.

The editing tools are a bit clunky. You have to select an area you want to edit, then choose from a menu, which then opens more specific editing tools. The menu options that are available vary by the type of item inserted, so you have to guess which items have the level of customization you want. For example, not all items allow you to add images that can be placed anywhere within the element. I understand that these restrictions make responsive design that looks relatively good across all devices possible, but the tradeoff is less freedom in element placement and media type.

Thabang J.
Student in Südafrika

The best website builder out there

Kommentare: A friend of mine and I created an App and we were struggling to get people to understand what the app does. its a relatively new concept so we had to explain ourselves each and every time. That was limiting because it meant if we weren't there to tell you what the app really does, theres a high chance you wouldn't understand its purpose.So the best thing to do was to created a website and explaining everything on it but it had to be smart, no ads no too much to read and straight to the point

Its very easy to build a website I literally did it under one hour

I wouldn't say theres any at this moment

Ronald C.
Creative Creationary Artist/Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Time and Timing Allows Far Greater

IM Creator actually has sur[prised me. Unlike the name hosts that rate top 5 nearly always, they offered little security for my needs, and high money costs by adding apps, many, many apps. Though fewer apps are available here with IM Creator, their functionality and looks actually exceed the other apps placed by me in over 9 other host plans, all of which I fired less than 3 weeks to 2 days after I had begun using them. IM Creator has not once disappointed me in this, and almost all are free.

Limited colors and fonts, resizing boxes, and other less major issues all with work-arounds that wind up looking nice.

Everette G.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As Easy as eating cake

It’s easy to customize and as a ton of options

Figuring out how the template options was a little confusing.

Bashir M.
Executive Director/Chairman in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Good Helping Company

Kommentare: The ability to have a domain, hosting, website, security, professional emails and a professional look.

Simplicity of service and the help that is extended to help those who are less fortunate.

It was not too many things I did not like about it.

Mich L.
Founder in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software program

It’s easy to figure out. I have no IT background and no experience in creating website. If I figured it out anyone can :)

Creating page and no option to copy and paste word document.

Joe L.
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Brilliant product!

Kommentare: Great

The good customer service along with extremely easy website builder

Doesn’t have a good e-commerce solution but they’re improving it slowly

Bartu A.
CEO in Türkei

Best website creator on the market!

Ease of use. Simplicity of creating and publishing website with seo optimization

Cant manualky add code such as js could add more customization

Breno B.
Civil Engineer in Brasilien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

The best Website Builder I have ever seen!

The simplicity. This site let you build a modern website without any knowledge in web design or coding!

I couldn't resize the height of the sections.

Yonit C.
Author in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

One of the best website builder

It has great and easy to use features. The pre set sections are the best part. The option to have a form in the same theme as that of website is also amazing. The ability to copy and paste entire section is also one amazing feature

In the pre set sections it could also feature only inline widget. And the footer could also have sections.

Adonis R.
Actor in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Love it!

Kommentare: Their customer service was quick and kind. They support creatives which I LOVE and I am a fan.

The templates are beautiful and easy to edit. I love the outcome. It is perfect for my portfolio.

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet.

Illustrator in Neuseeland
Animation, Selbstständig

Awesome

Kommentare: Great. The UI was much better suited to me than any other site builder I've used before.

I like the pop up menus and find it easier to do stuff with than the usual website builders

It was abit buggy. For instance sometimes the parallax wouldn't work

Jeff E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy!

Kommentare: I am not a web design guy but man this was easy to do!

SO easy to build and customize a very nice website!

Almost nothing I didn't like. Had a little glitch when trying to edit a drop down box but figured it out in a few minutes.