LOOK NO FURTHER... REALLY !

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Victor O.
Church Volunteer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We also use this in home groups and outreach ministries where a hefty desktop is not available. Some our our students use this program for their school presentations.

Vorteile: I have tried a lot of free "worship presentation" software and this is the best so far. We have been using this since ver 1.13 (2013). Ver 1.22 is very stable. From time to time I check my other "contender presentation software" to see if they have become better than VideoPsalm but they have NOT. I can still use the program even with a 2014 IBM T500 C2D laptop - I turn off lyrics shading and use smaller video files (convert HD files to 720p with lower scan rates). On our main desktop (gaming class), I can use all the features and larger video files. The ability setup a presentation at home, save it in a USB drive then run it in the church computer is my favorite feature. You can also operate the program with a presentation remote control clicker.

Nachteile: Looking forward to the next version with a confidence monitor / stage output feature.

Our church loves VideoPsalm. It satisfies all our presentation requirements. And it is free!

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Duane P.
Audio/video Volunteer

Vorteile: Our small church (100 members) has been using VideoPsalm for two years, starting with V1.16. Previously used PowerPoint. We wanted software for easy access to songs and Bible translations for worship and sermon support. Bulletproof text over video sold us over the buggy also-rans out there. Its a feature rich offering that will satisfy most congregational needs.

Nachteile: Every time I think I've discovered a flaw, there is an option setting that corrects the issue. Be aware that because of the handling of video, you'll need at least a moderately powered computer. Beware of older machines. Use a modern i3 or i5 computer with at least 4G memory.

Excellent software with lots of songbooks and bibles available.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Managing Director

Vorteile: The importing of songs from other software formats, but especially from txt files is as easy as clicking a button.
Lots of customising options (color, text, size, background etc.).
THe best is the ability to add a mp3 file to a song. Useful for a small chrurch where there is limited music insturments/players available.

Nachteile: Some minor functionalities lacking like superscripting bible verse numbers and loosing focus of the mouse when clicking outside of the main program window.

So many features for so little cost! Can't beat it.

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Mike B.
Manager, System Analysts

Vorteile: VideoPsalm is an awesome piece of software. As a fledgling church, we were looking for presentation software that was free since we had no budget. I tried a few different ones but ended up with VideoPsalm. There is a learning curve to get started but once you get the hang of it, it's incredibly easy to use. I can't think of a feature I've needed that it couldn't do. Video background, song imports, multiple import formats (PPT, PDF, etc), and more. Support is also great. I've emailed the author a few times and always get a prompt response. If you're looking for church presentation software, even if you have a huge budget, check out VideoPsalm and you'll love it.

Nachteile: Some quirkiness in the UI that you have to learn but only minor things. Once you get the hang of it, they don't even matter.

Video Psalm is an excellent software for the presentation of slides in the church.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Roger R.
Preacher

Vorteile: -It is very easy to use.
- Provides endless possibilities for the creation of our slides with respect to font color, font type, font size, backgrounds, effects, transitions among others.
- You can add different versions and translations of the Bible.
-You can insert different types of multimedia material to presentations such as songs, videos, gif images, among others.
-You can work on a project or slide while another image is displayed on the screen.

Nachteile: - It has very few aspects to improve. It could be said that the program works better with a fairly fast computer so that the videos and the entire presentation can be displayed without inconveniences.

The best church software so far!!!

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
June F.
Church worker
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is simply an amazing software and best of all it's free. :-)

Vorteile: It's very easy to learn and use and has all the important features that we need in a church software. I love the bilingual option to display Bible verses and that the Bibles are for free. It even has great features that I never thought would be helpful during a worship service. Adding files are a breeze and it's amazing that it can easily sync your work from one computer to another. The multi media team enjoy using it.

Nachteile: I was recently reviewing other church software but so far none can compare to this one. I have no negative thing to say about this software so far.

The best worship presentation software that I've used to date!

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Director, Executive Projects (Office of the DHS Director)
Staatsverwaltung

Vorteile: I highly recommend this as worship presentation software. It makes transitions between music slides and audio/visual easy.

Nachteile: I only wish that I could have found out about this presentation software sooner! It meets nearly all of my church's needs.