ProPresenter

ProPresenter Bewertungen

von Renewed Vision

Perfect for Church environment, and easy to train new users on

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Jeremy F.
Production Mgr
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a church, we need to enable the congregation to follow along with the songs we sing and the sermon that is preached. This allows us to display what we need, in a way that is both engaging AND distraction-free. The software is basic enough that my new volunteers can jump right in, but with enough advanced features that I can do more complicated slides. It also has many more features that we can use as we grow and need them without switching platforms.

Vorteile: Most importantly: it is a stable product that outputs w/o any issue. Next is that it is easy to train new volunteers on the basic operations of the software. Both of these are important to us.

Nachteile: I haven't yet got the ability to sync files to work smoothly using Google Drive; if I can ever get it to the point where I can trust it, it will allow me to remotely (from home) create and edit files when I have a few minutes to spare.

Don't know how I lived without it up until now!

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Rich N.
Worship Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Up to this point, updates have been few and far between. One suggestion I made to Renewed Vision (the makers of ProPresenter) was integrated into a feature of an eventual update. Tech support has gotten way better as the years have gone by. They are quite helpful and patient.

Vorteile: Volunteers can operate it with a minimal amount of training. The setup is largely intuitive. There are also hundreds of hours of videos, tutorials, etc. to get you not only up and running, but using advanced functions as well.

Nachteile: Initial cost can be a challenge. And for a person using one output (main), it is overkill. There are other less costly products (Proclaim, for example) that do similar things for those in need of one output and no other whistles and bells.

THE BEST Presentation Software on the market!!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Travis Y.
Sound Engineer
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Currently we use Pro Presenter as a House of Worship solution, and as a traveling presentation software; it flawlessly integrates with our mac mini and and 5 monitor system. The thing i love most about ProPresenter is that it is simple enough for a kid to use, and at the same time has complex feature for Pro users to indulge in like; iPad controls, Hi Definition video and audio options, social media integration and up-gradable external modules.

Vorteile: The ease of use. ProPresenter generally just works. It is so hassle free and is so simple that i was able to teach it to seniors and children! When i allow end users to run our system i feel confident that they will be able to create, and run a flawless presentation!

Nachteile: The only small gripe i have is that ProPresenter Pro License doesn't come with alot of free or embeded stock videos or images. The base price point is fair, i just wish there were more stock photos, video and sounds for the Pro license.

Great Software With Many Glitches for PC Version

Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Ryan I.
Church Media Support Technician
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our Church has been using ProPresenter since 2014 and overall it's been the best solution that meets most of our needs. However, it's not perfect and has given us quite a few headaches over the years. Hopefully in the future ProPresenter will be given it's own PC development department that will focus on Industry Standards that are common in the PC environment instead of trying to Port over from Mac.

Vorteile: ProPresenter is pretty great overall. It has so many abilities to allow our church to create custom presentations on the fly as will as prepare in advance. Love how easy it is to import songs, backgrounds, and bible references.

Nachteile: The PC version feels like a cheap port from the Mac version. It has many glitches when trying to export playlists. It also doesn't allow me to duplicate playlists easily. If I wanted to create a duplicate playlist to use as a template for another service, I have to export it then re-import it instead of just copy and paste like most standard PC software allows. When I do export a playlist, sometimes it never exports and if it does then items are missing or removed from the both the exported playlist and the original playlist.

Excellent program that is worth every penny and every moment of your time!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Amy B.
Communications
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, ProPresenter has helped to advance my organization to the next level of being technologically efficient and professional. We depend on it for everything that happens in-house regarding services, and it has done an amazing job of assisting us and our representation to the public.

Vorteile: Where do I begin?? This is an absolutely fantastic software. As someone who helps facilitate not only the Communications department at my organization (religious institution) but also the media and our weekly services (inputting videos, presentations, music, miscellaneous), ProPresenter has proven to be a life-saver and keeps everything in one place (you don't have to click through a bunch of prompts to get to what you need). What I like MOST about this software is the ability to see all the services on on screen; for example, in the lower left corner of the software, all our services are listed: Sunday morning, Tuesday prayer, Wednesday ministry night, Thursday rehearsal, and any Friday or Saturday special services. You can easily click on the service and all your files will show up next to the service -- media, music... whatever. And ProPresenter automatically saves all that data and stores your files, backgrounds, etc so you aren't having to start from scratch every time! I could go on and on about how big a fan I am of this program!

Nachteile: I don't have anything particularly negative to say about ProPresenter, but if there was one thing I would request better effort on, it would be the ease of creating slides *through* the actual program... it takes quite a while to create the slide, edit the text, font, colors, positioning, etc, and then present it. I've learned to just have everything ready through Keynote (using a Mac) or even Powerpoint in certain situations.

Great Tool For Presentation

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Teddy O.
Worship Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the software does incredibly well as a presentation software. the use of ease and ability to connect with song select​ and other softwares to enhance the worship experience is fantastic. The ability to set up stage monitor feature is a wonderful addition​. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a presentation​ software

Vorteile: It's intuitive. Easy to use. Easy to navigate. Customizable. Very clean and clear. if you have the time to dig into it, you are able to make really incredible presentations without having to buy other programs. It is well made!

Nachteile: the features are too much for some smaller organizations. Maybe create an option for fewer features for those that don't need​ all the bells and whistles.

The best presentation software I've seen.

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Justin R.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love pro presenter. I can't wait to try out Pro presenter 7.

Vorteile: It works with little bugs or hiccups. I love how it presents things in a good user friendly format. I love how you can customize video/sound settings to help you edit a little on the fly

Nachteile: I think stage display is lacking. I want it to do so much more for speakers and musicians. I would love for it to pull song charts from CCLI and display them on the stage display. I also feel like there are some limitations in edit mode. Some things could be easier.
I wish it had more customized options like SIDE KICK that DYM promotes. Or integrate the 2 softwares better.

Overall, great product

Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Robynn A.
Director of Graphics and Media
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with the abilities we have with this software.

Vorteile: Ease of use, simple GUI. Inclusion of simple graphics architecture for slide design.
Like the abilities for web, youtube, live vid feed, background vids, etc.

Nachteile: Some buggy issues - if you use a line break (aka, hit return to force text onto next line), then typography leading controls (vertical spacing between rows of text) no longer work - and in some cases, the vertical spacing will be inconsistent within a single slide. Library/Shared Folders/Cloud/Pro sync creates multiple duplicate files... it's a nightmare....I have iterations of the original creation, then an iteration with - "*filename*-Media Laptop Pro"... When fonts cycle in and out for Adobe Suite monthly subscription - this can wreak havoc on text layout in slides that have been saved in the library. Developers should really address a font library that is static and part of the core of the program - and/or provide some sort of icon in GUI that delineates a font that is static from those that may rotate out of availability (aka, TypeKit, Adobe fonts, etc) so there is awareness when designing scripture, lyric or announcement text layouts. Developers also should be aware - when there is a DVD that is played through program with a reactive, embedded menu, there exists the possibility of stopping and closing the window, which renders the program unresponsive (presumably because it is seeking input from DVD control overlay) - and a close and restart must occur to return to service slides.

The best church software

Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Kyland E.
Media Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using PP for 10 years +, Renewed Vision is an excellent company, they update regular to keep PP running smoothly on new OS updates. I'll never use anything else.

Vorteile: The ease of use when training new people. It takes less than a minute to show someone how to run a service once it's preset. It takes about 10 to show them how to set it up. The overall ease of use, stability, and features of PP6 allows our ministry to operate smoothly when it comes to video stuff.

Nachteile: There's very little to dislike. I wish that there was more options regarding stage display and the back wall stuff.

Great Product, but buggy

Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Wesley D.
Technical Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love it because it is packed with features and offers everything a church needs in a presentation software.

Nachteile: My biggest complaint is that it's not a super stable software. It often has major, predictable glitches, and in all my years using ProPresenter the stability has not been fixed or improved.

Robust Presentation Software that You'll Want

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Sean L.
Associate Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I and our team use ProPresenter for multiple services throughout the week as well as special events. My experience has been that ProPresenter is an exceptional and versatile software for handling any presentation needs. I use ProPresenter on a regular basis and have consistently had great experiences using it and being pleased with its capabilities.

Vorteile: ProPresenter is a robust and multi-function capable presentation software that has tons of great features that can make anyone's presentation a professional experience. From its ability to handle picture, video, and even web-based material putting together a worship service, a corporate presentation, or a ceremony is easily handled with ProPresenter.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve on building folders and presentation files as well as importing/linking files that you will use. There are helpful support pages that can assist with the learning process. Additionally, you have to be aware that ProPresenter literally takes over your computer's video and audio when it is running so that other processes don't interrupt your presentation.

Present With Excellence

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Justin N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ProPresenter has helped 2 churches I've been a part of. In the first church, ProPresenter helped us expand our media capabilities so we no longer had to rely on CD decks or external video players. Everything was in one place and quickly accessible. The other church upgraded to full HD-capable hardware, and ProPresenter allowed us to take full advantage of our setup.

Vorteile: ProPresenter gives the church just about everything it needs to put on an excellent presentation on Sunday mornings, with lyrics, slides, announcements, countdowns...anything you need for service is at your fingertips. - First, this is a rare gem to have a one-time payment software. It's an investment, but you don't have to commit to monthly or yearly payments, which is very nice.
- Lyric slides are robust giving you all the options you need to manipulate font and images.
- For sermons, you can build really nice slides in propresenter, or bring in your powerpoint slides to use as well.
- We really enjoy the lyric import tool syncing with songselect. So any new song that comes in we don't have to type up. Just import it and set it up as you want it to look on the slides.
- There are numerous options to enhance your presentation experience such as Bibles you can load on there and plugging in your Twitter feed.
- Also, media is very easy to handle. Import images and videos and pull them up easily with their "bin" system.
- Last thing I want to hit on is the playlist system is very easy to use. Build your "Sunday morning playlist" by dragging and dropping in lyrics, slides, and other media.

Nachteile: The only con about ProPresenter is how daunting the software can be. You are provided with tutorial videos and documentation, but with all the customizability inside, it can be easy to get lost, so you really have to watch the videos several times and go along with the software to get a feel for where everything is. The other con is only if it's on Windows machines, I've seen it crash or freeze more often on Windows than Macs.

Great production package

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Jason S.
Tech Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you have ever used powerpoint, you can use this software. It's as simple or as complex as you want it to be. Great for volunteers to walk in, and be able to simply hit a few buttons to follow along with scripts with minimal training
We use ProP for weekly services and use it for both worship songs, videos and sermon notes.
Great flexibility all around!

Nachteile: While MANY features are implemented quickly from the suggestion forums, some just never get a response or are "ignored"

Love what ProP can do

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Leif O.
Campus Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a church with multiple services in multiple locations. With the sync (ProCloud) option we are able to keep things up to date everywhere which is very beneficial. Plus we do a God In The Movies series and being able to adjust clips on the fly from within the program is making life a lot easier.

Vorteile: The ability to use content between multiple locations and various sizes of screen is huge for us.
Very robust product that we probably only use about 1/10th of.
Stable build - with only rare crashes (maybe 2 in 4 years) it is one of the most stable presentation software products I've ever used with this range of abilities.

Nachteile: Lack of immediate phone support on Sundays - when things go sideways you are basically on your own other than email responses. Doesn't help much when we are dealing with immediate issues.
Can be overwhelming for new staff/volunteers to utilize because it is so robust.

Can't imagine NOT having ProPresenter

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Rick M.
Minister of Music and Worship
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had been working with Media Shout from it's beginning. Years ago, I gave ProPresenter a try and quickly made the transition to ProPresenter. At the time, there was more of a centralized, get everything you need in the same place, feel that met our needs. And being honest, using the software was not always easy. Early on, it was very clunky and awkward in certain areas and there were moments of great frustration (no different from other presentation software, though). However, the benefit always outweighed the challenges and with every update, it seemed to get closer to what we needed it to be. Now, I consider it a mainstay in our ministry and seriously can't think of working without it!

Vorteile: I truly like the completeness of the software and ease of use. Through the years, it has become a crucial part of my work in that it is very easy to create a "show" from my office and have it ready for the crew in the booth to use each week. I greatly appreciate the fact that I can easily equip volunteers to interact with ProPresenter at a very basic level to advanced levels in a short amount of time. I also appreciate the fact that it just works, all the time, I don't have to worry about it causing issues for our volunteers.

Nachteile: Actually, the things I like least about ProPresenter have been addressed over time via updates. Since the issues are no longer issues, there's no need to bring them up. Suffice it to say, ProPresenter has evolved into an extremely robust program that is very accessible to everyone from the beginner to the professional.

PC vrs. Mac

Jason H.
Worship and Arts Pastor
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the program works. However, as I have found with my volunteers, I cannot trust them to do much within the program beyond the basics. I think they are capable, but the interface is not intuitive enough to trust them with it on their own.

Vorteile: I like that it is relatively dependable. I like that most of my volunteers can just click the next slide to actually run the program. I also like that it talks to other programs well enough, though I don't like having to pay for extra features like midi integration etc. I believe we paid enough for the program up front.

Nachteile: I have used mac pretty much my whole life. There are things that I love about it, and things that I just live with, as is the case with any operating system. However, the general consensus in the millennial worship community is that mac is the end-all for churches. And rightly so. With programs like Logic, Mainstage, Garageband, Imovie, Final Cut, etc. all under the $500 price range, it is easy to see why churches will dish out the cash for a mac when they begin shopping for high-end tech rather than sticking with free programs that can't perform as well or as reliably. The problem with Pro Presenter is that it was clearly not designed for someone who spends most of their time in "Apple World." The question is not, does PP run flawlessly on a mac, but does it feel like it should run on a mac. My answer is no. PP just feels like a program that was designed by programers, which is strange when you consider that it's primary function is to help in the realm of aesthetics. The volunteer nerds that I have running the software each week, which, I believe should represent about 80% of your clientele, do not have the ability to be trained effectively in PP because they are not working in the program enough. I can confidently say that the majority of the people actually running your program are not paid to do so, and have had little to no involvement in the design of the presentations that they control. I will continue my thoughts in the next section as I am out of space.

Happy Customer

Brian H.
Media Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all our experience has been good.
Support has been great.

Vorteile: Simple to use. Communication actions. I use MIDI to unmute my soundboard channels for video clips. I also use different stage displays for different sections of the worship service. Hope to trigger some lights in the near future.
Site licence option

Nachteile: It seems to have some bugs. When editing a playlist it always jumps to the bottom. Or converting to lower thirds with a graphic the software will crash. Occasionally Master control on the slave computer will freeze the primary. Ipad issues with seeing the preview.
Probably the biggest complaint from Pastors is they can't see the next slide on stage display when going from the end of one item to the next. Example the end of a song in stage display show next blank slide. They would like to see the next item coming.
Sync shows that it is syncing regardless of it it is connected to the network drive or now.
Sync seems to be a little buggy. We started to export only. Delete everything from the media bin and playlist and then import fresh on the other computers.

Powerful resource for multimedia worship

Tim P.
Worship Leader
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We were able to expedite the service preparation process incredibly with the media integration available through ProPresenter.

Vorteile: I love the integration of various media types and source material platforms. The SongSelect integration is by far the most useful feature for a church that relies on SongSelect for lyrics etc. Also, the multi-user features coupled with cloud sync make team collaboration so much more efficient.

Nachteile: The biggest issue we had was with releases/support for PC lagging so far behind Mac. Not investing in Mac hardware puts the church at a disadvantage with this software. I don't expect that to change, and it may not need to for the company to be successful, but it makes you ask if it's really better to support PC use if the support is inferior. Additionally, having cloud sync as an 'extra' rather than built into the payment model seems a bit backwards - but for a software that is bought for a larger one-time fee rather than monthly/annual subscription, it makes sense as bandwidth is not free for anyone.

A solid platform for ten years

Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Samuel B.
Video Lighting Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great product that does what it does very well. Version six is feeling like it’s been out for a while though! Not that I’m hankering for any major revisions except to the handling of audio files.

Vorteile: ProPresenter a very robust product that is particularly suited to the church environment although I have used it for other types of events as well. It has maintained its focus on the most essential tasks for media presentation a provided a good balance between complexity/flexibility and ease of use - especially when many operators are volunteers using the product infrequently. As an advanced user I like that I can integrate the software with other major components such as lighting and video systems in a way that actually enhances the simplicity of operation - and eliminating points of failure. While there are a few things I would like to see added or improved I appreciate the fact that the interface remains very consistent - again making it simple and reliable. The price is right. We have a site licence and even though we are not a massive church it has proven invaluable in any space where presentations are being made.

Nachteile: 1. I would like to see support for third party video devices from more companies such as AJA.
2. Some of the slide building features are too basic. No gradients, no ability to lock the position of text boxes while still being able to edit them. Templates limited to formatting only one text box.
3. I find the separate audio window to be clunky. I would like to see control and playback view of audio files available without having to expand the audio window.
4. There is no good way to view slides formatted for large screens which have small text. We need a third option for display of slides - not just text or side layout.
5. Some of the modules such as SDI or alpha seem relatively expensive compared to the price of the software.
6. Would love to see some way to integrate control over other software such as iTunes or Spotify. Probably being able to trigger AppleScript cues.
7. Would like to see more information about cues added to slides rather than just a generic icons. Especially for MIDI cues or stage display layout choice.
8. Would like to be able to have a cue palette that is not tied to slides - customizable additions to the clear functions etc for external triggers especially.

Perfect for our scenario

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Galen T.
Director of Tech Ministries
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pro Presenter has made our church services run so much smoother and allowed us to do things that would have cost exponentially more to do any other way. We adopted it long before I came 6 years ago and it is so vital to our workflow that I can't imagine working without it. I started learning simple things then dove in deeper as I got more comfortable. The video tutorials on their website are excellent and made it so easy to learn. Bang for your buck, you'll never find a better product

Vorteile: Pro Presenter is far and away the best multi-media presenter that I've ever used, and I've used a lot both hardware and software. Once you understand the logic behind it, it's very easy to setup and use. We've added several modules to it to customize it even more to our needs. It plays almost any media file, picture, audio or video and seamlessly integrates them. We use a lot of automation and it works spectacularly for us.

Nachteile: You have to get really nit picky to find real flaws with the software. There are a few features I'd love to see added and few foibly things to work around, but once you understand them, it works incredibly well.

Great Software for Churches - Easy to train volunteers on

Joshua S.
Board Member / Youth Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience with ProPresenter has been positive. It has saved me a lot of time since I don't need to create a slideshow presentation for every single service we have. Now when there's a new song it just gets added to the catalog. We are using ProPresenter for all of our services (Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Wednesday evening). As well as any events. Overall I say the purchase was worth it. During Sunday morning we livestream using OBS, and we are very easily able to display the ProPresenter presentations on the livestream using OBS's screen capture.

Vorteile: We use ProPresenter during our church services and events to display Bible verses, song lyrics, informational slides, etc. Overall it's very easy to setup and use. The software is usually operated by volunteers So the ease of use is very important since it makes training volunteers a very simple process. People can usually pick up the basics within a couple minutes. It also has built in support for Bible verses which is a great addition.

Nachteile: SEARCH FUNCTION:
The search function is very slow. We have only 372 documents in our library, but the latency is very noticeable when you try to search for something. I imagine it will only get worse as our catalog grows.
Also I like that the search function brings up results based on title and the content of the documents. However in my opinion queries should add priority to exact title matches. A simple example of this: If I search the for a song titled "You are Good" it will bring up every single song with the phrase "You are Good". However the song that I want, which exactly matches the query will be all the way at the bottom of the results because it begins with a Y. This should not be the case. So concerning the search I basically request faster search results and smarter sorting of the results as well. (The faster search results would be nice for the bible verses as well) OTHER STUFF:
I can't list all of these off of the top of my head, but here are some annoying quirks I've experienced when using ProPresenter.
- ProPresenter doesn't remember display settings for the slide thumbnails. Every time I open it I have to zoom in on the slide thumbnails so the volunteers can read it. The same goes for bible verse results
- The "checking for updates dialogue" doesn't go away automatically if there is no update. It just keeps going and going until I manually close it.
- Random crashes (on a fairly powerful Windows PC). Although it seems like it's been better recently.

Pros and cons

Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Janet R.
Vice President
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our children grew up and so weren't traveling with our ministry anymore, but we still needed someone to run the laptop with all the different kinds of media we use - so ProPresenter with ProRemote was the choice we made.

Vorteile: The software is fairly easy to use and setup. We don't use all the extra modules that you can also purchase, and there are a lot of them. I love all the different areas to put items and arrange them the way I want to see them. I like the easy way to create new slides and videos right in the software.
The telestrator add on was definitely worth it for us. A great little item that allows you to write on the slide or video that you are showing. Works really well and very easy to use!!
Being able to purchase media from within the software is so nice and easy - goes into one place automatically and can be renamed and moved easily too.

Nachteile: There are several things I wish would improve. First of all, I wish the ProRemote app would be updated. This is the reason we purchased the software and it has disappointed us repeatedly!! For a long time, the Playlist would not show on remote at all (now it does but takes a long time to load even when I use a dedicated router to connect). Also, ProRemote will disconnect every 30 minutes or so, whether you just used it or not! Very frustrating. And there is no volume control with remote.
When I load new videos or audio into the software, the volume of the audio is always changed - either louder or softer (which makes it even harder to use ProRemote)!
ProPresenter is a huge program and takes a LONG time to load, even though we purchased a laptop with a little better than the recommended requirements (above the minimum). Once it finally loads, it usually works okay.
Never click on something in the program and then change your mind, the software will just stop responding.

An industry standard

Ryan Y.
Production Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I'm a happy user, there are definitely some things that could be improved, and I'm looking forward to seeing which issues are solved in the next release of the software.

Vorteile: The ability to connect to Planning Center Online. The ability to control ProPresenter via connected gear or have ProPresenter control connected gear. The ability to customize presentations. Groups, Lables, Categories, Hot Keys, and Hot Folders.

Nachteile: The inability to resize the preference window when working with labels and groups is annoying. Also, I'd like to be able to create a label menu with sub items, like Verse Menu = Verse 1, Verse 2, Verse 3, etc...
We are currently working on writing some custom code to allow item selection in ProPresenter to automate tracking of PCO LIVE. This seems like something Renewed Vision could easily add with PCO's API.
The inability to resize the PCO LIVE pop-out to any size I want.
The inability to delete or rename a library category without first changing every library item in that category to some other category, or batch change the category of multiple items.
When using remote desktop and Master Control Module, it creates an output issue where both computers need to be restarted in order for the main machine to output the main out.

Platform concerns

Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Andy W.
Technical Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Now that I'm running it on an iMac, it is working very well. However, because I'm running it on an iMac, I did have to spend much more in additional components to allow it to properly function.
I do like that the application is now very stable and seems to be able to operate well.

Nachteile: Although the web site offered support for Windows, it does not run as a 64-bit application. It is a 32 bit application, not fully capable of accessing more available memory and processing capabilities that a 64-bit platform can offer. This should be noted on the website. In addition, whether it was running on Windows or iMac (which I now use), the ability to natively run Microsoft PowerPoint presentations is non-existent. I always had to install MS PowerPoint or Keynote and have ProPresenter launch the third party application. Other presentation software allowed us to play PowerPoint presentations natively from within the screen control software.
The video database categories functions could use some refinement. For example, I'd like the ability to see all available background or foreground videos and then filter out categories I don't want to see rather than the category filters only showing me that category.

ProPresenter Makes My Life a Breeze!

Tammy K.
Worship Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am responsible for all the slides at a Sunday Worship Service, and this was tedious and time consuming with PowerPoint. ProPresenter streamlines what I do to the point that it's very easy now. I especially leverage it's interface with Planning Center Online. I particularly like the simple background video looping over multiple slides functionality, the slide looping functionality, and the smooth transitions when audio is started or stopped. It's greatly superior to PowerPoint.

Vorteile: ProPresenter has been designed to be super easy to use for a slide flipper, yet is robustly powerful for the most demanding of complicated productions and is super scalable effortlessly. I also LOVE its easy to setup/use interfaces with other software - especially Planning Center Online and PowerPoint. I've been using this 2 years and keep finding ways to streamline what I do even further! As Worship Minister at a bilingual church, I can pull together a Sunday Service playlist in under 5 minutes if there are no new songs. I give ProPresenter the very highest recommendation possible!

Nachteile: There is so much functionality available that a new user can feel overwhelmed. However by zeroing in on the task at hand and ignoring the fancy stuff at first, it's very simple to use and learn. Also to help keep you from being overwhelmed they have great video tutorials to get you on board and running smoothly.