Über ProPresenter

Nicht verfügbar

ProPresenter 7 anticipates what we need, and creates powerful tools that helps us make an impact in our church and our community.

If your graphic is too large, it doesn't always display as a thumbnail and takes an extra second or two to fire.

Bewertungen zu ProPresenter

ProPresenter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.017 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProPresenter bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.017)

Don
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great screen presentation keeps getting better

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Jeremy
Jeremy
Production Mgr in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Church environment, and easy to train new users on

Kommentare: As a church, we need to enable the congregation to follow along with the songs we sing and the sermon that is preached. This allows us to display what we need, in a way that is both engaging AND distraction-free. The software is basic enough that my new volunteers can jump right in, but with enough advanced features that I can do more complicated slides. It also has many more features that we can use as we grow and need them without switching platforms.

Most importantly: it is a stable product that outputs w/o any issue. Next is that it is easy to train new volunteers on the basic operations of the software. Both of these are important to us.

I haven't yet got the ability to sync files to work smoothly using Google Drive; if I can ever get it to the point where I can trust it, it will allow me to remotely (from home) create and edit files when I have a few minutes to spare.

Rex
Rex
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best for churches and small organizations.

Kommentare: We've been using ProPresenter since 2011 and absolutely love the ease of use and stability. It's been a great product with great support when you need it.

We can train a volunteer to use ProPresenter in just a few minutes, but the depth of features is outstanding. We probably use less than half of the capabilities of ProPresenter, so it scales with us. It's also rock solid. Nothing induces panic like a last-minute software crash. It very rarely has any issues.

You definitely pay for the quality and features. There are less expensive options but they can't touch the stability of ProPresenter. I feel like the subscription system they have moved to is cost prohibitive to some smaller churches and organizations.

Devin
Staff Accountant in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ProPresenter review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

I like that we are able to provide two separate presentations for the stage view and the audience view.

It's a bit hard to find different presentations from the past services.

Donny
Director of Operations in USA

Help! Live Videp

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Aside from the live functionality, it’s good

Lyric and scripture projection. Finding scriptures quickly.

When going live with broadcast to social media, the live feed will just cut off - audio and video. No setting changes, no setup changes. It will be working perfectly, and will suddenly stop with no warning. And will not start back without restarting pro presenter numerous times, and then at times this does work.

Charles
Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Propresenter

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was not very impressed with ProPresenter. We are a small church and many of the things that were a part of it we did not use. For those who volunteer to operate the software for services, they found it very hard to navigate and it was confusing to them.

ProPresenter had great options when it came to importing media and they made it easy. Also, the way to have the service in a schedule made it easy to operate the service.

It just seemed very hard to navigate, especially for a person who does not have much experience with media presentation software.

Karl
Karl
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full featured and approachable

Kommentare: I love that it has three separate outputs and for the most part just works!

Has a ton of features that commonly used competitors don’t have, and is approachable for the occasional user.

It has a few bugs that have not been resolved for a while. There are workarounds, but they can slow workflow.

Juan
Youth Leader in Mexiko
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A recommended option for large churches

Kommentare: It is an interesting program, I wish there was a “lifetime license” version, so the price would be more justified.

I like the ease with which you can use a variety of multimedia files, also the library of resources, even the free ones are very good.

It has a large learning curve, I consider the program to be very expensive, especially considering that you will not have many updates.

Levi

Best Overall Presentation Software for Churches

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is super versatile and the best presentation software for church use, download the free version to see the versatility

Though PP is stable a majority of the time, it does have a tendency to pause or shutdown on you occasionally The new Pro7 is more difficult to navigate initially

Dillon
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best option

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This is the best choice for church presentation. There are so many benefits and features that make it so easy to use

Importing PowerPoints can be messy, but not the end of the world

Keith
Youth Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost too much of a good thing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The learning curve has taken a long time, but it is becoming easier.

The features and capability are fantastic. It has the ability to do many things many different ways.

The capability is so rich that it is not intuitive for someone who is not tech/software savvy.

Tammy
Worship Minister in Panama
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ProPresenter Makes My Life a Breeze!

Kommentare: I am responsible for all the slides at a Sunday Worship Service, and this was tedious and time consuming with PowerPoint. ProPresenter streamlines what I do to the point that it's very easy now. I especially leverage it's interface with Planning Center Online. I particularly like the simple background video looping over multiple slides functionality, the slide looping functionality, and the smooth transitions when audio is started or stopped. It's greatly superior to PowerPoint.

ProPresenter has been designed to be super easy to use for a slide flipper, yet is robustly powerful for the most demanding of complicated productions and is super scalable effortlessly. I also LOVE its easy to setup/use interfaces with other software - especially Planning Center Online and PowerPoint. I've been using this 2 years and keep finding ways to streamline what I do even further! As Worship Minister at a bilingual church, I can pull together a Sunday Service playlist in under 5 minutes if there are no new songs. I give ProPresenter the very highest recommendation possible!

There is so much functionality available that a new user can feel overwhelmed. However by zeroing in on the task at hand and ignoring the fancy stuff at first, it's very simple to use and learn. Also to help keep you from being overwhelmed they have great video tutorials to get you on board and running smoothly.

Brian
Worship Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ProPresenter is the go-to for church presentations.

Kommentare: It has taken our graphics presentation ability to a whole new level over previously used software. (MS PowerPoint, and Sunday Plus)

It allows you to store and organize multiple media types, and playlist for ease of functionality during events. It also syncs with our Planning Center Online account, which allows us the ability to import our plans, which saves a ton of time and effort. It's also very easy to learn the basics. We've had to have people run it in emergency situations before that had never run it before, and in just a few minutes, we were able to show them the basics.

The DVD function stopped scaling the video properly when our Mac Pro was updated to Mojave, so now we are not able to use it during services or any event that requires more that just the DVD player. (If all you're doing is using the DVD feature, you can change the resolution and use it, but it makes all your backgrounds unusable until you change it back). One other strange thing is that when we type in the document search bar the name of a song, for example, more times than not, documents that may have those key words in them, but not in their titles show up before the actual song with the title of the words you are typing in. It typically makes us fill in most, if not all of a song name before the song itself shows up in the search results.

Andy
Technical Director in Kanada

Platform concerns

Now that I'm running it on an iMac, it is working very well. However, because I'm running it on an iMac, I did have to spend much more in additional components to allow it to properly function. I do like that the application is now very stable and seems to be able to operate well.

Although the web site offered support for Windows, it does not run as a 64-bit application. It is a 32 bit application, not fully capable of accessing more available memory and processing capabilities that a 64-bit platform can offer. This should be noted on the website. In addition, whether it was running on Windows or iMac (which I now use), the ability to natively run Microsoft PowerPoint presentations is non-existent. I always had to install MS PowerPoint or Keynote and have ProPresenter launch the third party application. Other presentation software allowed us to play PowerPoint presentations natively from within the screen control software. The video database categories functions could use some refinement. For example, I'd like the ability to see all available background or foreground videos and then filter out categories I don't want to see rather than the category filters only showing me that category.

Sean
Associate Pastor in USA

Robust Presentation Software that You'll Want

Kommentare: I and our team use ProPresenter for multiple services throughout the week as well as special events. My experience has been that ProPresenter is an exceptional and versatile software for handling any presentation needs. I use ProPresenter on a regular basis and have consistently had great experiences using it and being pleased with its capabilities.

ProPresenter is a robust and multi-function capable presentation software that has tons of great features that can make anyone's presentation a professional experience. From its ability to handle picture, video, and even web-based material putting together a worship service, a corporate presentation, or a ceremony is easily handled with ProPresenter.

There is a learning curve on building folders and presentation files as well as importing/linking files that you will use. There are helpful support pages that can assist with the learning process. Additionally, you have to be aware that ProPresenter literally takes over your computer's video and audio when it is running so that other processes don't interrupt your presentation.

Hunter
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best presentation software for churches, and everyone else.

Kommentare: ProPresenter is volunteer friendly and a very easy to learn software with incredible flexibility. The features available in the Looks menu, Midi integration, and a simple presentation interface make this the perfect software for use in any presentation.

Livestreaming from ProPresenter was an amazing feature for them to add. When we switched our livestream over to ProPresenter, we fixed issues we didn't even know we had. ProPresenter has unlimited output screens, so you can have 3, 6, 10, 50 individual output destinations, and ProPresenter can send your content to them all. The slide editor is seriously powerful. There's no need to build slides in Power Point anymore. Just train your pastor to edit their slides in ProPresenter. All will be well. ProPresenter is constantly getting bug fixes and major feature update. NDI is built-in to the software.

Occasional bugs here and there, but I've never ran into anything show-stopping that wasn't a user error.

Albert
Pastor in USA

The Next Level of Presentation

Kommentare: My overall experience has been nothing but positive. For the price point you get an amazing product that will meet most if not all of your presentation needs. The video tutorials are excellent and I have been able to get support via chat and talking to a live person as well, which is fantastic it today's world. I am still discovering new capabilities and how to implement them and the constant improvements and updates are well received.

ProPresenter 7 enables our relatively small church to present professional looking graphics to our online and in house worshipers. Even though the initial learning curve is relatively steep, there are plenty of tutorials and videos available to make the learning detailed and easy. Once I learned the basics, I was astounded at the simplicity and complexity of the program. You can do basic presentation with ease and quickly master more complicated ways of utilizing the capabilities of ProPresenter more fully. One of the best and most helpful features is the ability to create different themes that can be applied to text. This saves you so much time. Separating media, slides, announcements, video input etc. into different layers that can be selected or cleared gives you many different options and features in using the product. Being able to send the same text to a display in house on a full screen and at the same time as a lower third on a live stream is a very useful feature. Another great feature is that your work is immediately saved as you work on a presentation. No need to worry that you will lose your work if you forget to save. This is also not a stagnant one time buy, but a product which evolves and improves all the time with new features and the latest ideas for application.

For whatever reason the program takes a while to load on a computer. More so than most other software programs. Even though there is an app available that can serve as a remote to control the program from a phone or tablet, as apposed to a computer, the design is poor and the functionality is limited. Propresenter recently released a plug in for stream deck, which is also available as an app, which will probably make up for the lack of a good remote. As far as I am aware of, there is no physical remote that will work well with ProPresenter.

Joel
Technical Director in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional value for the feature set

Kommentare: We have been using ProPresenter for over a decade and now have it as the main visual presentation software in eight rooms, ranging from 100 to 2100 seats. Our newest implementation involves a multi-screen output of simultaneous separate content to a on-stage TV and IMAG overlay via NDI with Alpha and to a confidence monitor at the rear of the room. And ProPresenter can do it! On a Mac mini, no less!
We love it so much that when presenters come with PowerPoint presentations, its common practice for us to import them into ProPresenter to make them easier to work with.

- A feature set that is perfect for churches and constantly evolving with the times. - Unlimited site license and free download gives unparalleled value. - A friendly and intuitive interface for the basics with intricate and power-packed features under the hood. - Versatile enough to be the perfect choice for everything from conferences to funerals and church services to concerts, and also perfect for single screen, multiscreen or feeding into an IMAG system as an alpha overlay. Makes it easy to train staff and volunteers on one product across a wide variety of contexts.

- In depth features can become confusing and hard to find information on, especially when combining add-on modules for specific functionality.

Glenn
Pastor in USA

ProPresenter for Worship

Kommentare: Overall, we love ProPresenter. Again, ease of use is a tremendous benefit. Plus, the quality is outstanding.

What I like most about ProPresenter is its ease of use. Managing song and presentation libraries, and use of backgrounds and videos is simple and extremely user friendly. There are a lot more bells and whistles that we don't even make use of. We haven't touched the tip of the iceberg regarding its full capabilities.

We have had some difficulties from time to time with importing Powerpoint presentations...particularly when there are animations or embedded videos. For instance, we often have guest speakers who bring their presentations (usually at the last second) with embedded videos. If we don't add them in separately, they tend to freeze up and we have to restart the program. Also, we have had issues with streaming, and we definitely steer away from DVDs.

Erik
IT manager in USA

Best in its class

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. A large upgrade over the software we used previously. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs professional presentation software for church or company use.

It is simple to use, we can train almost anyone to run the software. It is easy to setup and manage. It runs all common media files with ease. It's easy and quick to setup new presentations.

Stage display could use more customization. It works well but I think they could add some additional features in order to display exactly what we need. I'd love to be able to have it set to show slides without the background. You can do that now, but it won't keep the same formatting as the slide. We have to use "static" but it keeps the background on the first slide of each document. It would also be nice to be able to show only the first line of the next slide- without having to move the next slide off the screen.

R.J.
Technical Manager in USA

Mostly pleased with ProPresenter for Mac, mostly not with Windows version

Kommentare: Overall ProPresenter is a great product, and in spite of some minor issues--some of which have been computer & external hardware issues--I've been pleased with it.

We switched from EasyWorship, which worked pretty well but needed updating at the time. Since we decided to replace our antiquated Windows computer with a Mac, we opted for ProPresenter which several people recommended. We bought a campus license so we're also using it on a couple of Windows computers. I like ProPresenter's versatility and ease of use. It has a lot of great features, several of which I haven't even put to use. On our fast iMac it works really well.

Although our Windows computers supposedly meet the minimum requirements, ProPresenter's Windows version is painfully slow. Like, click to highlight a song and wait 3 seconds before it even highlights it. Even first executing ProPresenter is slow, and there's no "hour glass" to let you know it's in the process of turning on. It's common to wait at least 30 seconds before the logo even shows up. To be fair, I haven't called tech support about that yet. But they should at least display an hour glass to let you know something's happening. Also DVDs won't play in ProPresenter since Microsoft removed DVD support post-Windows 7. On the Mac version I've reported a minor clunky design issue 2-3 times in the past couple of years but it hasn't yet been fixed: the song list & playlist "sliders." Clicking directly ON the slider doesn't work; you have to aim 1/8" to the left of it! It's a minor negative among dozens of awesome features. I’ve found that ALL the output monitors/projectors have to be turned ON before ProPres is opened, otherwise it sometimes freezes up and I have to “force quit.” On more than one occasion the stage monitor has timed out/turned off between church services, but if I try to turn it back on without shutting down ProPres first, it gets confused on where to output. I suspect the HDMI distribution amplifier's "searching for monitors" is freaking it out. PowerPoint/Keynote files don't play natively in ProPresenter, but there's a work-around.

Justin
Presentation Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Optimal Presentation Software

Kommentare: The software works best on high performance, professional grade Apple computer. It does not survive stress tests on a comparable Windows machine. The operator must maintain an ​organization during a long presentation, as well as optimize workflow​ so the machine can be dedicated to run ProPresenter only. Do not attempt to run to photoshop, after effects, or comparable application while running a mission-critical​ presentation. This software enables easy integration with broadcast set-ups including utilization as alpha-keyed computer graphics.

Easy to use and volunteer friendly software allows multiple operators, multiple outputs, and is extremely versatile. The mobile app enables operators from anywhere to make quick slide changes. The options built in the software enables​ presentations to be planned and executed in a fast-paced environment. ProPresenter's integrated Stage Display feature enables the Floor Director and talent to communicate without traditional whiteboards​, enables the band and vocalists to follow through with songs and performances, and enables the speaker to see notes on a confidence monitor.

The lack of the ability to search inside a specific presentation (such as a 150 slide show) to find a specific item hurts response time. It is difficult to find loaded resources for last unplanned minute requests (such as loaded testimonies, videos, etc). The inclusion of the Bible feature is nice, but not having the ability to hot switch to a new version from a created slide (automatically update formatted slide to the ​new version) decreases response time. The mobile app doesn't allow you to load pictures, videos on the fly from camera roll or from another desktop app to the operating machine. The background and foreground element have transitional problems, and the multiple transitions system is very complicated (and I have never understood it fully). We default​ to using a manual transition to slide or just the global one. ProPresenter may yield​ unexpected results after prolonged use.

Samuel
Video Lighting Director in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid platform for ten years

Kommentare: A great product that does what it does very well. Version six is feeling like it’s been out for a while though! Not that I’m hankering for any major revisions except to the handling of audio files.

ProPresenter a very robust product that is particularly suited to the church environment although I have used it for other types of events as well. It has maintained its focus on the most essential tasks for media presentation a provided a good balance between complexity/flexibility and ease of use - especially when many operators are volunteers using the product infrequently. As an advanced user I like that I can integrate the software with other major components such as lighting and video systems in a way that actually enhances the simplicity of operation - and eliminating points of failure. While there are a few things I would like to see added or improved I appreciate the fact that the interface remains very consistent - again making it simple and reliable. The price is right. We have a site licence and even though we are not a massive church it has proven invaluable in any space where presentations are being made.

1. I would like to see support for third party video devices from more companies such as AJA. 2. Some of the slide building features are too basic. No gradients, no ability to lock the position of text boxes while still being able to edit them. Templates limited to formatting only one text box. 3. I find the separate audio window to be clunky. I would like to see control and playback view of audio files available without having to expand the audio window. 4. There is no good way to view slides formatted for large screens which have small text. We need a third option for display of slides - not just text or side layout. 5. Some of the modules such as SDI or alpha seem relatively expensive compared to the price of the software. 6. Would love to see some way to integrate control over other software such as iTunes or Spotify. Probably being able to trigger AppleScript cues. 7. Would like to see more information about cues added to slides rather than just a generic icons. Especially for MIDI cues or stage display layout choice. 8. Would like to be able to have a cue palette that is not tied to slides - customizable additions to the clear functions etc for external triggers especially.

Jason
Worship and Arts Pastor in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PC vrs. Mac

Kommentare: Overall, the program works. However, as I have found with my volunteers, I cannot trust them to do much within the program beyond the basics. I think they are capable, but the interface is not intuitive enough to trust them with it on their own.

I like that it is relatively dependable. I like that most of my volunteers can just click the next slide to actually run the program. I also like that it talks to other programs well enough, though I don't like having to pay for extra features like midi integration etc. I believe we paid enough for the program up front.

I have used mac pretty much my whole life. There are things that I love about it, and things that I just live with, as is the case with any operating system. However, the general consensus in the millennial worship community is that mac is the end-all for churches. And rightly so. With programs like Logic, Mainstage, Garageband, Imovie, Final Cut, etc. all under the $500 price range, it is easy to see why churches will dish out the cash for a mac when they begin shopping for high-end tech rather than sticking with free programs that can't perform as well or as reliably. The problem with Pro Presenter is that it was clearly not designed for someone who spends most of their time in "Apple World." The question is not, does PP run flawlessly on a mac, but does it feel like it should run on a mac. My answer is no. PP just feels like a program that was designed by programers, which is strange when you consider that it's primary function is to help in the realm of aesthetics. The volunteer nerds that I have running the software each week, which, I believe should represent about 80% of your clientele, do not have the ability to be trained effectively in PP because they are not working in the program enough. I can confidently say that the majority of the people actually running your program are not paid to do so, and have had little to no involvement in the design of the presentations that they control. I will continue my thoughts in the next section as I am out of space.

Simon
Volunteer in Irland

Love it - mostly!

Kommentare: See comments in pros/cons, since we put ProPresenter in it has been a love/hate relationship. We use stage display with the iPad which is great, however, they had a big bug where when the iPad lost connection to the WiFi, the TCP disconnection in ProPresenter caused an instant crash. It took us 2-3 months working with ProPresenter support to get this solved. 2-3 stressful months. Also, it is not PowerPoint, if I have something visually spectacular to do, I use PowerPoint and export it as slides, or as a video. This is acceptable as I see ProPresenter as more of a media aggregator and display than a pure slide editing tool. If you just want text and pictures, ProPresenter works perfectly for that (most of our welcome/announcement slides are ProPresenter) However, it is still a brilliant tool, don't get me wrong. I often think back to the days of using PowerPoint, and trying to adjust something, remembering I have to manually make the same adjustment on all slides. ProPresenter templates make this work so easy now. Integration with Song Select is also super helpful, as is the text import feature, for songs from our old hymn books.

We have a huge library of songs, and ProPresenter makes selecting the playlist for each service quick and easy Templates are amazing, changing font, background, whatever takes seconds Reflow editor is great, changing how many lines are on each screen etc Stage display on iPad is great for us too Compared to powerpoint, it gives great confidence as to what is actually on the output display Super easy to play imported videos

Very slow to start up (PC version) "Quirky" - there are a few things to get to know, undo doesn't work consistently, sometimes pasting text into a slide will change the font and colour, other times it doesn't. Don't paste a picture that's too big, that's a recipe for a crash, etc. Sometimes crashes randomly, tends to be more during preparation than production, when doing a lot of editing (hasn't crashed in production in 2+ years)

Deborah
Worship Director in Australien

Subi Church Experience with ProPresenter 6 in Perth Western Australia

Kommentare: It's reliable, cool, and convenient...I may have those 3 common problems but being aware of it I've just been working around them and I really should update my software ... so it's still a very pleasant experience overall!

The convenience of being able to have everything in just one high quality, professional-looking program is just such a blessing, i.e. pulling lyrics easily from the library, adding videos to a playlist, importing powerpoint slides etc. At my church, staff prepare ProPresenter ahead of the weekend, and then at the church services we have volunteers who serve as our ProPresenter Operator. We call that person a "Clicker" because their role literally involves just clicking from one thing to the next thing. It frees up the church staff to be with people, and it also allows lay-people a place to serve in a role like this which could potentially be really daunting but really isn't, because of the way ProPresenter is.

There are some limitations to the type of editing you can do, e.g. to an image. It is also a bit buggy but that could just be because we don't do software updates as often as we should! 3 common problems we have: 1. If there could be a crop function that would be helpful so I don't have to crop the image in another program before re-importing the image into ProPresenter. 2. On "Configure stage display" we have various profiles to choose from - but I can't seem to find a button anywhere to delete old profiles. We currently have something like 20 profiles which we don't use just because I don't know how to delete it. 3. Sometimes when I delete an item from the library, the item slides get deleted alright but the name gets kept and transferred over to the next item in the library... which means the whole library gets renamed to the name of the item that was originally in that order in the library.