Über ProPresenter

Nicht verfügbar

ProPresenter 7 anticipates what we need, and creates powerful tools that helps us make an impact in our church and our community.

If your graphic is too large, it doesn't always display as a thumbnail and takes an extra second or two to fire.

Bewertungen zu ProPresenter

ProPresenter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.025 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProPresenter bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.025)

Don
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great screen presentation keeps getting better

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Tim
Tim
Worship Leader in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Powerful resource for multimedia worship

Kommentare: We were able to expedite the service preparation process incredibly with the media integration available through ProPresenter.

I love the integration of various media types and source material platforms. The SongSelect integration is by far the most useful feature for a church that relies on SongSelect for lyrics etc. Also, the multi-user features coupled with cloud sync make team collaboration so much more efficient.

The biggest issue we had was with releases/support for PC lagging so far behind Mac. Not investing in Mac hardware puts the church at a disadvantage with this software. I don't expect that to change, and it may not need to for the company to be successful, but it makes you ask if it's really better to support PC use if the support is inferior. Additionally, having cloud sync as an 'extra' rather than built into the payment model seems a bit backwards - but for a software that is bought for a larger one-time fee rather than monthly/annual subscription, it makes sense as bandwidth is not free for anyone.

Lauren
President and Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

ProPresenter For Churches

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: ProPresenter offers churches so much. It is a great software to purchase and use.

ProPresenter allows you to easily choose a variety of backgrounds, let's you edit text easily, allows you to put your slides in order, and labels everything appropriately.

There are several different systems displaying lyrics. It is all in what you get used to. I have used Powerpoint, MediaShout, and ProPresenter. It takes time to learn anything new and unfamiliar and everything has its pros and cons. ProPresenter overall is a great choice. Just be sure to give yourself time to learn all of its features.

Ryan
Church Media Support Technician in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software With Many Glitches for PC Version

Kommentare: Our Church has been using ProPresenter since 2014 and overall it's been the best solution that meets most of our needs. However, it's not perfect and has given us quite a few headaches over the years. Hopefully in the future ProPresenter will be given it's own PC development department that will focus on Industry Standards that are common in the PC environment instead of trying to Port over from Mac.

ProPresenter is pretty great overall. It has so many abilities to allow our church to create custom presentations on the fly as will as prepare in advance. Love how easy it is to import songs, backgrounds, and bible references.

The PC version feels like a cheap port from the Mac version. It has many glitches when trying to export playlists. It also doesn't allow me to duplicate playlists easily. If I wanted to create a duplicate playlist to use as a template for another service, I have to export it then re-import it instead of just copy and paste like most standard PC software allows. When I do export a playlist, sometimes it never exports and if it does then items are missing or removed from the both the exported playlist and the original playlist.

Stephanie
Pastor of NextGen and Communications in USA

Using ProPresenter helps

Kommentare: ProPresenter is something that we don't think we can live without in our production team. It makes things look so professional and very organized. It is such a great tool for our church.

ProPresenter is a key piece in our worship services on Sunday mornings, as well as any other services we may hold. It has been a tremendous asset to us in our production quality.

It tends to be a bit bulky and clunky. It's also not super user-friendly, as you do need training to be able to navigate it.

Karl
Karl
Media Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full featured and approachable

Kommentare: I love that it has three separate outputs and for the most part just works!

Has a ton of features that commonly used competitors don’t have, and is approachable for the occasional user.

It has a few bugs that have not been resolved for a while. There are workarounds, but they can slow workflow.

Yerson
Communications Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proficient Presentation Approach

Kommentare: ProPresenter has made live streaming and presentation effective.

ProPresenter brings a resourceful communications approach that helps through solid presentation.

ProPresenter has covered all the challenges that relates to presentation.

Rayhann
Volunteer in USA

ProPresenter Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I really like how ProPresenter is really optimal. Many churches use it and I think if you learn it, you can probably handle the media for any church. Another thing I like about ProPresenter is how you can import songs from multiple engines, which is really useful.

The text editor for ProPresenter is really annoying. You have to tweak it little by little to make it look presentable, but it automatically goes to a default font, size, and position, which is a bit annoying to do. However, it's isn't much of a complaint.

Sam
VP Sales and Marketing in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better presentations

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

ProPresenter helps me to present our views more comfortably

I do not find any problems while using it at all.

Justin
Church Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for church services!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

ProPresenter provides excellent support for worship services through its ability to provide real-time lyrics, scripture and graphics. The ability to “drag and drop” files makes it easy to use.

The restrictions for connecting certain video elements such as ZOOM calls creates a headache for most lay people.

Tammy
Creative and Social Media Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All churches can benefit from this software!

Kommentare: We use this software for services 3 times a week and I am a daily user for setup.

I really love that we can organize our services for the week and in case I am on vacation, I can have it all done for my team before I leave.

I can't think of anything I would say is a con.

Dale
Associate Pastor in USA

Great Presentation Software for Churches and Presenters

Kommentare: It's been generally very positive, particularly on the Mac.

I love having a library of many, many songs and the ability to easily and quickly create a playlist. I can use templates to change the formatting of multiple songs at once. I can create different instances of a song so we can use the same song in multiple services but with different verses or arrangements. I love the ability to control the software with my iPhone and use an iPad for a stage display, all connected wirelessly, as well as the option of a screen in the back of our sanctuary that can either mirror the main display or show different options (next slide, clock, timer, etc.) This is a very capable program with features that can be added, including the ability to easily select verses to display from different scripture translations, etc.

I use the app on both a Mac (to create slides and for personal presentations in other settings) and a PC (in the sanctuary for worship), and the 2016 HP PC suffers in its performance in two ways. First, it takes a bit longer to click on a song and drag it to a playlist on the PC than on the Mac, so setting up a playlist takes longer. Second, even though we purchased a pretty capable graphics card for the PC, it simply is not capable of playing 1080 HD; it works much more smoothly with 720HD, so we have to downsize purchased backgrounds, videos, and the like. My 2015 MacBook Pro has no such limitations. One other thing, importing from PowerPoint is by no means as seamless as suggested. There's a lot of rejiggering and reformatting required... But it is possible and it saves time over re-creating a presentation.

Joshua
Board Member / Youth Pastor in USA

Great Software for Churches - Easy to train volunteers on

Kommentare: Overall our experience with ProPresenter has been positive. It has saved me a lot of time since I don't need to create a slideshow presentation for every single service we have. Now when there's a new song it just gets added to the catalog. We are using ProPresenter for all of our services (Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Wednesday evening). As well as any events. Overall I say the purchase was worth it. During Sunday morning we livestream using OBS, and we are very easily able to display the ProPresenter presentations on the livestream using OBS's screen capture.

We use ProPresenter during our church services and events to display Bible verses, song lyrics, informational slides, etc. Overall it's very easy to setup and use. The software is usually operated by volunteers So the ease of use is very important since it makes training volunteers a very simple process. People can usually pick up the basics within a couple minutes. It also has built in support for Bible verses which is a great addition.

SEARCH FUNCTION: The search function is very slow. We have only 372 documents in our library, but the latency is very noticeable when you try to search for something. I imagine it will only get worse as our catalog grows. Also I like that the search function brings up results based on title and the content of the documents. However in my opinion queries should add priority to exact title matches. A simple example of this: If I search the for a song titled "You are Good" it will bring up every single song with the phrase "You are Good". However the song that I want, which exactly matches the query will be all the way at the bottom of the results because it begins with a Y. This should not be the case. So concerning the search I basically request faster search results and smarter sorting of the results as well. (The faster search results would be nice for the bible verses as well) OTHER STUFF: I can't list all of these off of the top of my head, but here are some annoying quirks I've experienced when using ProPresenter. - ProPresenter doesn't remember display settings for the slide thumbnails. Every time I open it I have to zoom in on the slide thumbnails so the volunteers can read it. The same goes for bible verse results - The "checking for updates dialogue" doesn't go away automatically if there is no update. It just keeps going and going until I manually close it. - Random crashes (on a fairly powerful Windows PC). Although it seems like it's been better recently.

Janet
Vice President in USA

Pros and cons

Kommentare: Our children grew up and so weren't traveling with our ministry anymore, but we still needed someone to run the laptop with all the different kinds of media we use - so ProPresenter with ProRemote was the choice we made.

The software is fairly easy to use and setup. We don't use all the extra modules that you can also purchase, and there are a lot of them. I love all the different areas to put items and arrange them the way I want to see them. I like the easy way to create new slides and videos right in the software. The telestrator add on was definitely worth it for us. A great little item that allows you to write on the slide or video that you are showing. Works really well and very easy to use!! Being able to purchase media from within the software is so nice and easy - goes into one place automatically and can be renamed and moved easily too.

There are several things I wish would improve. First of all, I wish the ProRemote app would be updated. This is the reason we purchased the software and it has disappointed us repeatedly!! For a long time, the Playlist would not show on remote at all (now it does but takes a long time to load even when I use a dedicated router to connect). Also, ProRemote will disconnect every 30 minutes or so, whether you just used it or not! Very frustrating. And there is no volume control with remote. When I load new videos or audio into the software, the volume of the audio is always changed - either louder or softer (which makes it even harder to use ProRemote)! ProPresenter is a huge program and takes a LONG time to load, even though we purchased a laptop with a little better than the recommended requirements (above the minimum). Once it finally loads, it usually works okay. Never click on something in the program and then change your mind, the software will just stop responding.

Brian
Media Coordinator in USA

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Over all our experience has been good.
Support has been great.

Simple to use. Communication actions. I use MIDI to unmute my soundboard channels for video clips. I also use different stage displays for different sections of the worship service. Hope to trigger some lights in the near future. Site licence option

It seems to have some bugs. When editing a playlist it always jumps to the bottom. Or converting to lower thirds with a graphic the software will crash. Occasionally Master control on the slave computer will freeze the primary. Ipad issues with seeing the preview. Probably the biggest complaint from Pastors is they can't see the next slide on stage display when going from the end of one item to the next. Example the end of a song in stage display show next blank slide. They would like to see the next item coming. Sync shows that it is syncing regardless of it it is connected to the network drive or now. Sync seems to be a little buggy. We started to export only. Delete everything from the media bin and playlist and then import fresh on the other computers.

Patrick
Video Production Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ProPresenter is the most versatile presentation software on the market

Kommentare: I cannot recommend ProPresenter enough to anybody who needs to present content. Over my years of working with the software, any bugs I've encountered have been patched out in future updates so I have no hesitation to recommend everyone use ProPresenter.

I have yet to throw a task at ProPresenter that it couldn't handle. From its ease of use when editing slides, to the ability to work seamlessly with any number of video outputs, ProPresenter is simply the best presentation software you can find. I especially appreciate the "arrangments" feature which greatly increases productivity.

My only real complaint about ProPresenter is the fact they removed support for social media integrations. In the previous version, you could include realtime images and text from Twitter and Facebook but they have since removed the feature.

Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Presents your services with ease

Kommentare: Without the great video tutorials, it would be a challenge to get started with this software, but that's why there are tutorials! Once you have the basics of this software, you are ready to go. There is a little training to understand how things work for anyone running the system. We transitioned from a different presentation software to this one and hands down are so happy with our choice to move to ProPresenter! The pricing is reasonable for even the smallest of facilities, the creation of libraries will save you time as you build them out and it is super easy to insert these pieces into your service "playlist".

The layout and design to build a service is laid out nicely. The BEST part of this product is the building of libraries and how easy it is to build a service or presentation from your libraries, even quick additions while live!

A few times while creating a playlist, we will find something added was not there when we started up the playlist later. We have still not solved this mystery but just have a note to always double-check for all presentations to be in the playlist!

Yashovardhan
Researcher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Free and Amazing presentation & worship software

Kommentare: ProPresenter is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it perfect for creating professional-level presentations. The software is also constantly being updated with new features and improvements, which makes it an excellent investment for anyone who wants to create high-quality presentations.Overall, I am very pleased with ProPresenter and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a presentation software that is easy to use and produces great results.

There are many things to like about ProPresenter, but one of the things that I appreciate most is its versatility. ProPresenter can be used for a wide variety of applications, from live event production to simple worship presentations. Additionally, ProPresenter's support team is fantastic and always quick to help out if you have any questions.

There were a few things I didn't like about ProPresenter. One was that there was no way to save or export a customized theme that I had created. I also didn't like how long it took to export slideshows as videos.

Beau
Production Director in USA

Nothing Can Hold A Candle to Propresenter

Kommentare: I’ve been using Propresenter since 2003 and from time to time have dabbled with other presentation software. In the end the usability and features of Propresenter has caused it to clearly stand head and shoulders above everything else. I’ve loved to see the software evolve and how Renewed Vision has listened to it’s users and made adjustments accordingly. Nothing else can hold a candle to Propresenter.

The ease of use is probably the best thing about Propresenter. You can practically pick it up and begin to use it right away. There are fantastic tutorial videos that give you everything you need to know but there’s also a great community and support. The other thing that I absolutely love is the expandability. In the beginning you may just need the basic functions but as your organization grows, Propresenter has all the tools needed to grow with you.

Honestly, most of the functions I have liked least about the software have been slowly weened out through out the year.

Rich
Worship Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't know how I lived without it up until now!

Kommentare: Up to this point, updates have been few and far between. One suggestion I made to Renewed Vision (the makers of ProPresenter) was integrated into a feature of an eventual update. Tech support has gotten way better as the years have gone by. They are quite helpful and patient.

Volunteers can operate it with a minimal amount of training. The setup is largely intuitive. There are also hundreds of hours of videos, tutorials, etc. to get you not only up and running, but using advanced functions as well.

Initial cost can be a challenge. And for a person using one output (main), it is overkill. There are other less costly products (Proclaim, for example) that do similar things for those in need of one output and no other whistles and bells.

Erik
IT manager in USA

Best in its class

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. A large upgrade over the software we used previously. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs professional presentation software for church or company use.

It is simple to use, we can train almost anyone to run the software. It is easy to setup and manage. It runs all common media files with ease. It's easy and quick to setup new presentations.

Stage display could use more customization. It works well but I think they could add some additional features in order to display exactly what we need. I'd love to be able to have it set to show slides without the background. You can do that now, but it won't keep the same formatting as the slide. We have to use "static" but it keeps the background on the first slide of each document. It would also be nice to be able to show only the first line of the next slide- without having to move the next slide off the screen.

R.J.
Technical Manager in USA

Mostly pleased with ProPresenter for Mac, mostly not with Windows version

Kommentare: Overall ProPresenter is a great product, and in spite of some minor issues--some of which have been computer & external hardware issues--I've been pleased with it.

We switched from EasyWorship, which worked pretty well but needed updating at the time. Since we decided to replace our antiquated Windows computer with a Mac, we opted for ProPresenter which several people recommended. We bought a campus license so we're also using it on a couple of Windows computers. I like ProPresenter's versatility and ease of use. It has a lot of great features, several of which I haven't even put to use. On our fast iMac it works really well.

Although our Windows computers supposedly meet the minimum requirements, ProPresenter's Windows version is painfully slow. Like, click to highlight a song and wait 3 seconds before it even highlights it. Even first executing ProPresenter is slow, and there's no "hour glass" to let you know it's in the process of turning on. It's common to wait at least 30 seconds before the logo even shows up. To be fair, I haven't called tech support about that yet. But they should at least display an hour glass to let you know something's happening. Also DVDs won't play in ProPresenter since Microsoft removed DVD support post-Windows 7. On the Mac version I've reported a minor clunky design issue 2-3 times in the past couple of years but it hasn't yet been fixed: the song list & playlist "sliders." Clicking directly ON the slider doesn't work; you have to aim 1/8" to the left of it! It's a minor negative among dozens of awesome features. I’ve found that ALL the output monitors/projectors have to be turned ON before ProPres is opened, otherwise it sometimes freezes up and I have to “force quit.” On more than one occasion the stage monitor has timed out/turned off between church services, but if I try to turn it back on without shutting down ProPres first, it gets confused on where to output. I suspect the HDMI distribution amplifier's "searching for monitors" is freaking it out. PowerPoint/Keynote files don't play natively in ProPresenter, but there's a work-around.

Cliff
Technical Arts Director in USA

Powerful Presentation software

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ProPresenter has been excellent and has been a reliable and powerful tool for our visual presentations.

ProPresenter is the best presentation software on the market. It is highly reliable and runs smoothly on our MacPro running Mojave. I enjoy the 3rd party integration that it offers with Planning Center and SongSelect. Renewed Vision Customer support is unmatched. I once updated ProPresenter and immediately encountered an issue with interactive cues not executing properly. I contacted support and within the hour my rep pushed a unique patch to me that resolved the issue. We added a Matrox DualHead2Go unit to our system along with the Multi-screen module last year and I am very happy with the performance and flexibility of this added feature.

There are instances when ProPresenter will crash when I use the Command+Z (Undo) keystroke. There are certain features I would like to see added to ProPresenter in the future that would rapidly increase productivity. Each Sunday, we export a PDF doc of the Scripture and Sermon slides that are used in the service. In order to capture the background that was used, the background cue must be manually placed on every single slide in the document before exporting, otherwise, the export will not include it and you will only get the text against the black or white background per your template. I wish there was a key combination or command that I could use as I drag a background out of the video/image bin and onto the first slide in the document that would cascade that cue onto all of the slides in the document. I imagine this working similarly to how the grouping feature operates as you select sides from left to right.

Justin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Present With Excellence

Kommentare: ProPresenter has helped 2 churches I've been a part of. In the first church, ProPresenter helped us expand our media capabilities so we no longer had to rely on CD decks or external video players. Everything was in one place and quickly accessible. The other church upgraded to full HD-capable hardware, and ProPresenter allowed us to take full advantage of our setup.

ProPresenter gives the church just about everything it needs to put on an excellent presentation on Sunday mornings, with lyrics, slides, announcements, countdowns...anything you need for service is at your fingertips. - First, this is a rare gem to have a one-time payment software. It's an investment, but you don't have to commit to monthly or yearly payments, which is very nice. - Lyric slides are robust giving you all the options you need to manipulate font and images. - For sermons, you can build really nice slides in propresenter, or bring in your powerpoint slides to use as well. - We really enjoy the lyric import tool syncing with songselect. So any new song that comes in we don't have to type up. Just import it and set it up as you want it to look on the slides. - There are numerous options to enhance your presentation experience such as Bibles you can load on there and plugging in your Twitter feed. - Also, media is very easy to handle. Import images and videos and pull them up easily with their "bin" system. - Last thing I want to hit on is the playlist system is very easy to use. Build your "Sunday morning playlist" by dragging and dropping in lyrics, slides, and other media.

The only con about ProPresenter is how daunting the software can be. You are provided with tutorial videos and documentation, but with all the customizability inside, it can be easy to get lost, so you really have to watch the videos several times and go along with the software to get a feel for where everything is. The other con is only if it's on Windows machines, I've seen it crash or freeze more often on Windows than Macs.

Kent
Kent
Pastor of Worship in USA

ProPresenter - Meets Our Needs

Kommentare: We really like the flexibility that Propresenter offers in a live presentation. It has proven to be the easiest software to use in a live situation, especially when the presenter needs flexibility from the tech team in his/her presentation. Although it's not perfect, ProPresenter is simply the best presentation software that is available for us to meet our current needs.

There are many things I like about ProPresenter especially in our house of worship setting. I like how it makes presenting various multimedia formats nearly seamless, once imported. It's flexible, powerful, and relatively easy to use, once the presentation is built. I really like the multiple display options, especially the ability to change the stage display from default to mirrored with a simple cue within the presentation.

As easy as it is to use ProPresenter, setting it up can be a difficult process at times. We've not gotten ProPresenter to do certain animations like other presentation software will do. Unfortunately, importing other presentation software into ProPresenter can be a minefield of wasted time if your presentation isn't in exactly the right format with everything sized correctly, text boxes correctly placed, and graphics and text all in a single layer. It has also been our experience that ProPresenter runs much more smoothly on a Mac computer than on a PC with similar hardware configurations.

Deborah
Worship Director in Australien

Subi Church Experience with ProPresenter 6 in Perth Western Australia

Kommentare: It's reliable, cool, and convenient...I may have those 3 common problems but being aware of it I've just been working around them and I really should update my software ... so it's still a very pleasant experience overall!

The convenience of being able to have everything in just one high quality, professional-looking program is just such a blessing, i.e. pulling lyrics easily from the library, adding videos to a playlist, importing powerpoint slides etc. At my church, staff prepare ProPresenter ahead of the weekend, and then at the church services we have volunteers who serve as our ProPresenter Operator. We call that person a "Clicker" because their role literally involves just clicking from one thing to the next thing. It frees up the church staff to be with people, and it also allows lay-people a place to serve in a role like this which could potentially be really daunting but really isn't, because of the way ProPresenter is.

There are some limitations to the type of editing you can do, e.g. to an image. It is also a bit buggy but that could just be because we don't do software updates as often as we should! 3 common problems we have: 1. If there could be a crop function that would be helpful so I don't have to crop the image in another program before re-importing the image into ProPresenter. 2. On "Configure stage display" we have various profiles to choose from - but I can't seem to find a button anywhere to delete old profiles. We currently have something like 20 profiles which we don't use just because I don't know how to delete it. 3. Sometimes when I delete an item from the library, the item slides get deleted alright but the name gets kept and transferred over to the next item in the library... which means the whole library gets renamed to the name of the item that was originally in that order in the library.