Worship Extreme

Simple & Inexpensive

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Sound Engineer
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could pay up front for Pro Presenter and pay for upgrades every 2 to 4 years.
With Worship Extreme I pay monthly and always have the most updated version.
I feel that Worship Extreme is much simpler to use than Pro Presenter. I don't have 5 different screens on stage. I'm not needing 10 different backgrounds or layers. I just need to get song lyrics, bible scripture, and PowerPoint slides to the congregation. Worship Extreme focuses on doing that really well.

Vorteile: The constant updates.
The ease of use.
Use of the cloud. (Upload and create cues from home; they'll load at work.)
User names and privileges per user.
Remote access with app.

Nachteile: It not well known.
Updates are quick but they still stall you from work. (Less than 5 minutes.)

Good Replacement for Power Point

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Carrie G.
Customer Service Agent
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are in our third month of using this software with great hopes for future use. We are learning and getting better each week. Many issues could be due to user error/ignorance, for sure. The training videos help a lot and we've discovered some things on our own. We're going to try a few other programs before we fully invest in Worship Extreme, but so far this one is at the top of the list.

Vorteile: Worship Extreme functions much like some other presentation software (ProPresenter, MediaShout, etc.) at a comparable cost. I figure the yearly amount just about matches the one-time amount of other programs if you're upgrading every 3-5 years. One of the best things about this software is that you don't have to wait to upgrade. You're always using the latest version, and there's even an option to participate in beta versions before the next update is released.
As far as ease of use, it is comparable. I actually found it easier than ProPresenter in the slide template department.
Integration with SongSelect is great! The preview of the song is very helpful in choosing the right song from a list of identical titles, unlike Planning Center where all you have to go on is the CCLI Song number. Not knowing the number, you have to take a guess, import the song, go to the song, and see if it's the right one - if not, you have to delete it and try again. Worship Extreme saves a LOT of time in this area.
In the song editor, I like having the ability to set the order of the slides. That way, I don't have to worry about someone knowing which slide comes next. But they still have the ability to click on any slide if we go off script and repeat a chorus or something.
One of the best features is the stage display app that corresponds with the program. This is invaluable for singers who can see the next slide before it's actually displayed - especially if the slide change is delayed!

Nachteile: The integration with Power Point is not great. We lose transitions and sometimes formatting. We've had to save PPT files as pictures in order to keep everything looking the same. If we use the "view with Power Point Viewer" feature, the computer locks up and we get the blue spinning circle of death. Not cool during a sermon!
There are a few other bugs, like the constant syncing when using the stage display app, which for some reason messes up the slide order after the sync.
The remote app has great potential but is far from usable for us at this point. It's not reliable enough to use live yet (especially for lyrics with fast slide changes), but I have high hopes for future updates.

Very easy to use and the support is amazing

Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Christopher D.
Worship Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the person in charge of our church presentations, I love worship extreme. It's easy to use and we've never had an issue in our service.

Vorteile: It is CLOUD based! I've used many presentation programs in the past and all of them (at the time) required me to save my work to a flash drive and transfer it from computer to computer. Worship Extreme saves all your work, videos, backgrounds, etc.. automatically and allows you to easily work across multiple computers. The interface is also modern looking and super easy to use. Worship Extreme is constantly being updated (at no cost to you!) and the interaction with support is amazing. I recently joined their Facebook group and if I ever need help, it usually takes minutes for someone to respond.

Nachteile: So far I like it all. Like every new program, it takes a few times to learn the ins and outs but I found Worship Extreme much easier to learn than other programs in the same industry.

Worship Extreme is interesting type of service.it's worth a try.

Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Andrija J.
Free Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Ease of use and convenience of opportunity.

Nachteile: I visually dislike it. As it lacks spirituality. In this business, it forgets who He is to be worshiped. I have not noticed that God or Jesus is mentioned, and there is no Scripture guiding ideas.

Not what I expected

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Texas Works Advisor II
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was not happy with the performance for the software. I feel that it was cobbled together and that improvements were made on the fly. I feel there are better options for the price.

Vorteile: The software is easy to navigate for the most part. It has some interesting features that almost work.

Nachteile: I was not impressed with the graphics user interface, seems clunky and hard to navigate. Features are lacking, practically multiple display options. No option for control of second PC. No way to import powerpoint and no way to import Google Slides. The software is at best for a novice user and does not have advanced features to run a large scale production with.

Highly Recommend - Great Presenter Software

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Janet D.
Administrator/Marketing Dir
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program was so easy for our volunteers to get used to. They had no problem transitioning over from ProPresenter. Everyone loves the functionality and ease of use.

Vorteile: Cost and ease of use. Coming from ProPresenter, this sofware is so easy and with the ability to sync the playlist to use from any location. This does everything and is free!

Nachteile: Would like an few more options on how the scripture references can look, like making the chapter/book smaller, but keeping the verse a different size.

Highly Recommended

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Ajay H.

Vorteile: The features and ease of use are great, but the entry level options of FREE you can't beat. Any church I am doing an integration contract with I recommend Worship Extreme. I have not had one church change to another piece of software way or complain about the the software

Nachteile: You will need a constant internet connection to use the free version. I wish that more bibles were available on the store (you can easily find free XML bibles that can be imported in Worship Extreme. You just have to search for them)