Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Stellar Data Recovery Professional Erfahrungen

Über Stellar Data Recovery Professional

Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery – Professional hilft dir, verlorene oder gelöschte Dateien, Ordner, Dokumente, Fotos und Videos wiederherzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Stellar Data Recovery Professional

Vorteile:

It was easy to install and run the recovery scans even though it did not actually work for me. It was also a nice interface.

Nachteile:

The software is unable to recover all the files of my Hard Drive. Approximately 80% were recovered and the rest 20% of files are shown as delete files.

Bewertungen zu Stellar Data Recovery Professional

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
3,6
Kundenservice
2,9
Funktionen
3,0
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3,0

Weiterempfehlungsquote

4,4/10

Stellar Data Recovery Professional hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11)

Sortieren nach

Hast du Stellar Data Recovery Professional bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11)

Aris
Aris
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Professional Intact Recovery for Photos and Documents

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We recover documents, photos and videos for our customers that have lost or formatted their data or have corrupted drives. From all the programs we've tried for data recovery Stellar is one of the most reliable.

Vorteile:

Most customers are accidentally formatting their memory cards and Stellar successfully recovers all their photos and documents. And the second most used case of Stellar Data recovery is hard drives with errors. We like that we can preview some of the files before we select what to recover because some times we don't want to recovery all files. Stellar Data Recovery has an incredible success rate for photo recovery and not only that but it can repair corrupted photos and that leaves many of our customers happy and satisfied! We've saved many marriage photos that were lost by accident or because the hard drive was almost corrupted.

Nachteile:

Some times office documents are unable to be recovered it would be nice if they could be repaired.

Justin
Service Technician in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

This software allows me to extract customers data from hard drives that are corrupted or erased.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

The interface is very easy to use especially for first time users. It has a high success rate when it comes to data recovery. For the price it's one of the best data recovery software around. The company offers customer support via phone, email, and live chat! They also have great online informational resources for users to access. It's very easy to install.

Nachteile:

The scan speeds are fast but recovery speeds can be very slow sometimes taking up to 12-24 hours for complete recovery time. Vector images can't be recovered by this software for some odd reason. Doesn't recovery Polaroid X3F format photos. Free version only recovery's 1GB of data do you don't really know what will be recovered unless you buy the program. What would be nice is if the program did the full scan but wouldn't allow recovery until you purchased the software license. That would allow users to safely purchase the software without going in blind. Is expensive but not as expensive as physical data recovery. The preview function doesn't always work for multimedia files.

Jens
Jens
Managing Director in Schweiz
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

We bought Stellar Data recovery and it did not work

1,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We wasted money on a software which does not work.
Their support service came several days later, too late.

Vorteile:

Easy to find offer, easy to application to run, marketing

Nachteile:

it did not work, it wants to sell a renewable service

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the best tool for data recovery.

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

I was trying to recover my tally database files no other tool could recover that file it but this awesome tool recovered it. It supports the vast number of file types like media files, office files, zip files and tally files also, I am amazed. Very competitive price for the professional license, local vendors charge here more than that for 1 recovery service To analyze recovered files this gives different types of views in this tool like -tree view -file type I can view any single type of files at one place and select which files to recover Awesome tool for the great price.

Nachteile:

Cannot add custom signatures for unsupported file formats. Advance partition recovery not up to the mark for recovering lost files (recovery after formatting partition) it missed some files and recovered lots of corrupted files.

Chamath
Chamath
System Engineer in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good data recovery software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Guaranteed recovery of loss data without making the data corrupted

Nachteile:

Cannot specify the time period for scanning the device for deleted or lost data

Geoffrey
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not helpful at all.

1,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Stellar Data Recovery Professional is a terrible product and I will be asking for a refund since it didn't recover a single image.

Vorteile:

I can see the images I am trying to recover and I put a check mark on them. Since they are *.nef files they are supposed to be recoverable. However, the program totally ignored the files that I checked and didn't recover any of them. Instead it recovered files I didn't ask for and wasted my time and money.

Nachteile:

The whole program is totally worthless and very frustrating. First of all it had a "free" trial which didn't work but even after I paid $100.00 for the professional version of the program it still didn't work.

Joseph
President in USA
Halbleiter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Stellar was not stellar!

1,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The recovery software did not recover the calendar or contacts folders. There were about hundreds of email folders with the name MS-ALK-BGP created which were empty and had to be manually (per Stellar email) removed (not a lot of fun). After a week of emails back and forth they finally agreed to a download session. By that time I was able to restore the PST file myself. I asked them for a refund which was not accepted so I started a charge back with my credit card company. Stellar then offered to credit my card if I cancelled the chargeback (note that credit card companies do not allow cancellation of charge backs)1

Vorteile:

Really nothing except for the promise of restoring my PST file.

Nachteile:

Repair of 2019 Microsoft Outlook PST file of about 32GB went horribly wrong. Stellar suggested many fixes which were obvious but didn't work. It took a week for them to offer online help.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The software did not help me recover anything

1,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

It was easy to install and run the recovery scans even though it did not actually work for me. It was also a nice interface

Nachteile:

I did not like how it did not do what it was supposed to and then the customer service people did not want to refund me and kept giving me the runaround until I threatened to contact BBB because of their history of complaints

Colin
Professional in USA
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing data recovery software! I would like to recommend this tool to all my know ones.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I am able to recover my data.

Vorteile:

Awesome and easy to use GUI. The best thing about this tool is it shows preview before performing the recovery option.

Nachteile:

The basic con about this software is that it doesn't suits normal person pocket as their price are little much higher than other software.

Antwort von Stellar Information Technology

vor 6 Jahren

Thanks for using the software.We really appreciate your feedback!!!

Vinay
Video Producer in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Complete Waste

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Terrible

Vorteile:

The software does show your data but does not recover much as such.

Nachteile:

Stellar data recovery company is a fraud. They give misleading information about the recovered data. They just try to charge hefty sums for their services.

James
Product Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to Use software which can easily recovers lost data from internal and external storage media

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Recovered my lost official documents

Vorteile:

The software offers offers 30 days Money Back guarantee and the customer support is very effective and helpful.I must recommend it to be used .

Nachteile:

The software is unable to recover all the files of my Hard Drive.Approximately 80% were recovered and the rest 20% of files are shown as delete files.