Club Management System

Club Management System Bewertungen

von Club Management System

This software is very user friendly! The tech support is fantastic!

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Carri R.
Owner/ Instructor
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have everything at my fingertips all in one place. It touches all of the fundamentals of running the business! A great experience!

Vorteile: I like the notifications that come up when invoices are due and that I can invoice the customer directly and that the program does all of the monetary tracking. I was previously using a manual system. I can add the attendance in if someone forgets to sign in. And now the club calender notifications has been added. A great feature! All the bases are covered. Very good program!

Customizable and user friendly

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Michelle O.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The owner is very helpful and friendly. He quickly replied to my questions and was able to meet our needs as an indoor dog park. He has been very patient with us since we are not familiar with the software end of the business.

Nachteile: none. Honestly there is not one thing I liked least about Club Management.

Ilove this program, it makes running my yoga studio so much easier its is worth its weight in gold

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Sue M.

Vorteile: I like that it runs itself. it monitors my students and automatically bills them. There are alot of features which makes running a business so much easier