Remail

Remail Bewertungen

von Remail

I used email during my initial email campaign for my personal training services.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Austin N.
Positive Lifestyle & Fitness Coach

Vorteile: The software did admirably well, it saved me a ton of time by following up with my cold leads or contacts that were spotty in their responses.

Nachteile: Initially it was a bit difficult to setup precisely how I wanted, but after playing around with the software a bit I was able to figure out how to navigate effortlessly and setup my follow-up emails.

Great Product

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Head of Growth
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and full of use features! I love the user interface and the way the AI prioritises emails!

Nachteile: The price of the product was great but seeing as we have just had a big increase then I would be happier with the old price, it is a really great product though so I am still very happy.

Remail: a tool too simple

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Administración RRHH + Legales
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The best thing about Remail is its simplicity. This is to highlight if this is the first time you have handled an email for professional purposes

Nachteile: The worst thing about Remail is also its simplicity. Because it is so basic, its functions are comparable to a free email service

An older version of gmail

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Software Engineer

Vorteile: It is very retrospective and works fine if you don't have gmail to do what it already does. Otherwise I cant think of any.

Nachteile: Just like its pros, this is an outdated software that you can find substitutable free email software everywhere.