Über ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Hilft Administratoren bei der Automatisierung, Standardisierung, Sicherung und Prüfung ihrer Windows-Netzwerke. Desktop Central unterstützt jetzt auch MDM.

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Patch Management is great, windows integration is full.

It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy. The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

Bewertungen zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central

ManageEngine Endpoint Central hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 772 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ManageEngine Endpoint Central bereits verwendet?

Roberto
Roberto
Asesor Comercial in Ecuador
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint management in a centralized and automated way

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Dashboards with real-time information on the vulnerability status of my endpoints. It allows you to have a real status and take action directly on the computers affected by a vulnerability from the same console.

OS deployment is not compatible with Linux operating systems

Nicholas
Technology Administrator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seems like a good fit so far

Kommentare: Its been great so far as we are trying to find a way to keep our remote teams secure and supported without being overbearing.

The plethora of capabilities that are included with the cost. For the most part, it does everything well and is easy to understand.

One major ability we would like to consolidate is Remote Control/Access. This tool has it, and its a B+ level tool. It seems to struggle with slower internet connections (some remote workers have a slower speed), and its ability to show what computers are actually live/sleep/shutdown is not as good as Teamviewer (it takes 30seconds to a minute for it to update in the control center, while Teamviewer was instant).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NinjaOne

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: Cost and support. Teamviewer is a great product, but their support is extremely slow to respond and very unprofessional in their assistance.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: NinjaOne is just a hodge podge of other products. They offer remote control, but they outsource this to Teamviewer and just integrate with their platform. They offer Antivirus, but it is outsourced to your choice (BitDefender, etc). That is not neccessarily bad, but I personally like everything under one umbrella.

Andrew
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Updated Review after 7 mo We won’t renew annual subscription

Kommentare: Not extremely pleased with Endpoint Central Cloud UEM. For what we ultimately use in the suite we could’ve saved money and used either a different ManageEngine / ZoHo product or a different software altogether.
I’m not meaning to sound so hard on them, but I’m just not happy with what we got for the cost. We won’t be renewing the annual subscription.

Documentation is very helpful, customer service is generally very good and prompt at answering. There are a lot of included features in endpoint central uem edition (we used endpoint central uem cloud). Windows OS features work often. Remote access feature is good. Patch management works.

Limited features for MacOS and extremely few for Linux although some problems may be limited by the OS. Enrollment was a pain for Mac and Linux and provided few benefits. (No MdM for Linux. MDM required and included for macOS, but provided few benefits.) Advertising on the ManageEngine website and Endpoint Central website promised way more than it delivers. Especially for multi OS features. Very windows-centric.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Jamf Pro is way too expensive. Intune doesn’t play nicely with non-Microsoft windows os. Intune would have too limited functions. Jamf is a big question mark because the cost is too prohibitive.

Antony
Head of Group IT Operations in UK
Großhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint Central, the essential component to your environment.

Kommentare: It’s worked well and is not overly complex, it’s easy to patch the system itself and does what we expect it to without a large administration cost. So overall I am very happy with it as a product and predict we will be using it for a long time.

We chose this initially bevause we needed a central management system and we already had a couple of other products from the same vendor. I liked most the familiarity of layout, simplistic management and usability. The primary functions all work well and do what most others do but the ui makes it easier to manage.

Some of the pop ups don’t look that slick for the end user and some of the prompting and pointers have an element of “written by someone who doesn’t speak my primary language.” This is a small point but from the outside could be relatively easily fixed.

Sébastien
IT Support Manager in Frankreich
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great management tool

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My support technician is happy with software management
My security manager is happy with patch management
My admins are happy with MDM & Endpoint management
So I am a happy manager :)

UEMS gave us back the control of our PCs, Macs & smarphones It is very easy to implement (AD integration & MDM configuration in about 2 hours)

With such a lot of functionalities, it is sometimes hard to find the good menu item.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Atera und NinjaOne

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: We needed a patch management and a MDM solution (separatly) All our needs are in a single product

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Bunch of functionnalities that work out of the box.

Ondrej
Head of IT in Tschechien
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

All you need

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its extremely packed with features. I am confident that if you set up this software completely you can manage your whole environment and be compliant with whatever you need.

- Absolutely heavy loaded with features. We have a roadmap and most of it can be achieved by this tool alone. - Cloud version is available, which definitely suits us - Awesome desktop management for L1 technicians - ITAM, MDM, SSC all in one

- Confusing interface. The button you are looking for is always somewhere else then you would expect. I was warned about that before we hop into the trial period though. - Unlike for example PDQ, its not exactly easy to set this up - you need to have a plan what kind of features you want to use at first - Sometimes support or help is missing for cloud based MEEC

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: More features, endpoint management built in, it has a OS Deployment tool which works awesome.

Bradley
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Product for our Medium Sized Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The trial has been a great experience. All questions have been answered promptly by support, and we will be purchasing the product.

Ease of use, patch management, 3rd party patches, total insight into all devices on network.

I haven't found anything not to like quite yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Qualys Cloud Platform

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: Manage Engine has way more features of what we need.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Atera

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Manage Engine was a better fit for our company.

siva
Manager-CS in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

ManageEngine-One Product for all IT services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Product features like MDM , Patch management ,Remote control etc

so far all good with manageengine endpoint central

Anthony
IT Service Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy setup

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was wowed by the functionality and ease of use.

The setup was very easy. I had everything setup and pulling endpoints in 15 minutes.

Cost is a little expensive. I think this product should be provided in a bundle with SDP at more aggressive price.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ITarian

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: I have not made the choice to switch at this time. I will request a quote to see if pricing will come in better.

BJ
BJ
IT Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It's decent

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been very sufficient and good for what I need.

The trial gives you the opportunity to really get into all of the features.

There's a definite learning curve. One must have patience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Splashtop und VNC Connect

Dale
IT in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MEDC is an important tool for us.

Kommentare: Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: I was asked to put in a new system when I started. Not sure why they were unhappy with the old one because I didn't really use it. MEDC interface was nicer for sure.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Windows patching built in, no need to play games with wsus.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Dale, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management. We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at desktopcentral-support@manageengine.com.

Robert
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management. I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you. It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that. I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product. I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: While I love PDQ products, Desktop Central offers more out of the box. With 1 purchase, I get lots of abilities and features, such as the MDM, more reporting, and easier to read UI, with colors and labels. If PDQ revamps their UI and adds a couple of features to PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy, they would make my short list of products.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: PDQ is a great product, but seems lacking in tools overall. The UI in PDQ is plain, but efficient. Desktop Central offered more features out of the box, and has better reporting in it's looks. Plus, ManageEngine offers so many more products, and once you learned how to use one of them, you are well on your way to knowing how to use the others. The UI is pretty similar over their product line, which is a big help these days.

Calvert
IT Engineer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly Surprised

Kommentare: It provides visibility across the network for all devices (EUC and Servers) with the ability to manage them. Being able to roll out patches, config changes and interact with users and their devices from one place is exactly what I was looking for when I was tasked with coming up with a solution. I initially came up with two solutions, but I am happy that this has worked out so well.

Intuitive layout, finding things is relatively easy and figuring out most things is straightforward.Even in a trial, the support is very responsive and always on hand to assist. I like that each page has a link to the support team and I can interact with them from where I am on the site instead of logging into a different portal and logging a ticket. It seems some logical thought was put into developing the user interaction.An extensive set of features and functions is included right out of the box, so you can get up and running quickly. The most challenging part for me was figuring out how to get the agent on devices that AD or the network complained about. Once the agent is on, I have full control over the device and am able to gather a lot of information which, as any IT Admin will agree, is crucial for making sound decisions.

The UI looks a little dated and could do with some paint. Even if it isn't for everyone, some users may prefer how it currently looks. In that case, the opportunity to change the skin would be a nice bonus. Despite this, it's a great product that doesn't detract from the site's functionality.I'm surprised that the cloud version is behind the on-premise version in terms of functionality. Although saying that, it's not by much and the team has assured me that the functions are in development. So it will be very nice to see things like BitLocker management in the cloud version and improvements to the quality of the reports.I tried both the on-premise and cloud solutions, both of which work just fine. There are a few things I saw on the on-premise version that wasn't quite the same in the cloud (mentioned earlier). Additionally, at the time of writing this, there are a couple of improvements that I have suggested, namely in the area of managing multiple domains. This area still needs a little work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: I found the learning curve with ManageEngine much easier than with SolarWinds and the advertised trial also gave me more confidence that I would see most of the product in use before having to commit to a purchase.

Reed
IT Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint Central - Your One Stop Tool for Remote Monitoring Management and More!

Kommentare: We were looking for a solution that would allow us to deliver at the highest level from an ITSM standpoint. A few solutions were considered, however, EC checked all of the boxes in what we were looking for:1) SaaS solution that would allow us to manage our endpoints from a single pane of glass2) Centralized tool to automate patch management and gain an idea of which endpoints are missing patches3) Ability to automate software installs and image endpoint OS4) Mansge all assets - hardware and software - with ease and gain an understanding of budget spend and forecasts

Patch Management, Asset Management and Tracking and the ability to automate software deployment are the best winning features for us.EC is very user friendly so the learning curve for my team of 5 was a smooth gradient.Working with support and our Customer Sucess Manager also provided us with a lot of great knowledge and training on how the solution would integrate with our current business processes. The integration went super smooth in terms of rolling out the EC agents and transitioning from our old tool.

I think the overall experience so far has been great, however, if I had to say one negative thing, would be the initial glitches encountered when we tried to remotely connect to our endpoints.First impression might be a bit intimidating when seeing all of the different options, however, when you begin drilling into each feature it becomes super intuitive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Atera, Freshdesk und NinjaOne

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: We made the switch because Automate was becoming very buggy and there was a lack of "hand-holding" from an account management standpoint.The tool itself was also somewhat lackluster in comparison to others when it came down to the features we needed from the tool. Not a main reason for cutting the cord but the GUI was not modern looking at all.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: As mentioned before, they did not check off all of the boxes, which were key to us.

CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You must check out Desktop Central for *any* size organization

It's breadth of features. It literally has features you normally need 3-4 different products from different manufacturers. Normally someone will pay for remote control software, patch management, mobile device management, desktop management as separate products but all that (and more) are built right it. The integration into AD and the ability to patch update computers off the network is vital to my company. The price is also extremely affordable. I've used them in both a 1500 employee company with more than 2000 devices and now in a smaller company with 80 employees and 100 devices and it's been a godsend. Support is also amazing. they have articles available and live chat available and all hours which is nice for me.

Some parts are confusing, like the configuration profiles. It takes some getting used to.

Rajneesh
Technical Pre-sales in Australien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Heterogeneous End-point Management from a Unified Console

Kommentare: Easy to use UI, Online help and chat support, Great community support. Overall, quick to learn and easy Setup.

More control, Power to you, whilst deploying SW Deployment, OS Patching and even MDM, all can be achieved from a single console. Not to mention, OS Deployment & Imaging are offered free for all Workstation & Servers. Gartner listed, Awesome support very Proactive indeed.

None at all. Out-of-box product features have nothing to complaint about. We love everything that DesktopCentral UEM has to offer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: We went through product webinar videos and were able to setup our-self. Also, ManageEngine DesktopCentral support was there to help, whenever needed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Since, ManageEngine has invested much in continual development of DesktopCentral UEM. It's now offered in Cloud as well. Easy to setup, configure, quick learning curve,

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Nothing Comes Close To Zoho Corp and Desktop Central Price Per Value and Feature Wise

Nothing comes close to Manage Central when price per value is obvserved with the only issues being that it is a lot of information all at once, and that it has many configuration abilities and options. I have used this solution for a couple months now, but my experience with Zoho SaaS has been spectacular with 0% downtime on my original site I launched as a side project being 0 in 386 days! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a serious solution, and even to hobbyists and home lab users just looking to try something out!

Software is extremely customizable and granular, but has a sharper learning curve than a click and deploy solution. However the extra configurability is crucial in fields that require compliance, governance and hard coded security with a clear and present chain of command.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConnectWise ScreenConnect und IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Warum ManageEngine Endpoint Central gewählt wurde: Transparency in communication and pricing.

Zuvor genutzte Software: NinjaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Configurability and tangible experience with Zoho and their ability to honor SLA agreements unlike a certain other RMM company.

Mikel
Director of Infrastructure & Security Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Low Cost Endpoint Solution

Kommentare: Great solution for the cost, it has his cons but overall it meets all of our needs. The only thing I wish they had was more integrations across common platforms like FreshService, Zoom, Go to assist etc.

- Low Cost for cloud- Simple Deployment- Simple Software Deployment

- Needs more integration options for Cloud- Patch Management showing missing patches when the patch is not required on the OS version

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ServiceNow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Endpoint Central: More features for the cost, quick setup and deployment.

Senior Manager of Infrastructure and Compliance in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Product that actually does what you paid for, and then does even more!

Kommentare: I have used this program now between three different companies that I have worked in, two of which I made the recommendation that it be purchased. I am impressed with the product, but also with the development and support team. Its not uncommon for me to send them a question and have an answer back in less then 24 hours. They also have a wonderful ability to take feedback and then have it show up in the product in very little time.

The product does an amazing job performing the update of server and desktop operating systems and software. What is surprising is all the additional things it does, and the features that they keep adding into the product. Examples over the years includes adding in things like mobile device management, review of each box for vulnerabilities, showing issue and problems with the boxes that are both correctable and not correctable by the patching functions.

Upon some tasks they will show failure or a pending action, however they do not then update those status in the queue. I think this is done from a compliance standpoint, but there should be a function added to specifically address a job that’s been run, been incomplete and then a pending follow-up action.

Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Desktop Management Solution

Kommentare: ManageEngine Desktop Central has helped us improve our overall technical and operational support to staff and further, helped consolidate software and resources.

ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust set of tools that allow s you to deploy, automate, and support your end user's device with a simple to manage interface. Before using ManageEngine my team used a wide variety of tools and a lot of 'hands-on' involvement to maintain our diverse set of end-user equipment, but, with Desktop Central we are able to deploy images, software, manage patches, set security policies, and provide remote support all from one central location.

The setup can be a little overwhelming at first due to all of the configuration and features. While the support team was good and very friendly, it would be better if there is more standardized KBs and how-to videos to help support some of the advanced functions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NinjaOne

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management, thereby replacing the multiple tools that you've had to use in the past. We are working on standardizing the knowledge base articles and how-to videos. If you require further assistance, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at desktopcentral-support@manageengine.com.

Trevor
CEO in Jamaika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ManageEngine Endpoint Central for Small and Medium Sized businesses

Kommentare: Overall implementation and enduser experience with endpoint central was excellent.

Endpoint central is a feature rich platform that offers fantastic bang for buck especially for small and medium sized businesses. The free edition which offers 25 managed endpoints and the ability to scale past that count as needed is unmatched. Great platform

Two hang ups with endpoint central is the configuration of Mac devices and the configuration and management of mobile devices. This requires some work and is not as straightforward as other configurations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Great Endpoint Management Tool

Kommentare: Its a really good value for money tool with moderate and intuitive dashboards. However, product features can be further enhanced with proper documentation of the features' capabilities and limitations. The ability of extending features with mere add-on licenses are a true benefit as it requires the need for redeployment of new tools at the endpoint with manual major configuration changes.

It a great tool to manage almost all of your endpoint management requirements across the organisation with remote access capabilities on requirement basis. Ease of deployment through GPO option or by integrating with AD is really helpful and the ability of leveraging on distribution server. This allows for bandwidth optimization while enabling the organisations to stay up-to-date with latest patches, even in remote locations with minimal internet connectivity. The ability of managing third party application patches is a value for money compared to other solutions in the same scope.

Some of the advanced features and use cases require a bit of researching due to the limitations in the documentation. Due to this reason, sometime, hours are spent on researching for options and to understand the operations behind those options. With respect to the support, it takes a while to get the right expert for the specific component and once the expert comes, issues get sorted pretty quickly.

Dan
Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great endpoint management product

Kommentare: Overall Manage Engine Endpoint Central is a great all round product for endpoint management and support

Great tool for Technicians managing devices all in one place. Allows our service desk to remotely support devices quickly with ease. Able to manage Mobile Phones effectivly and patch a large windows estate automatically.

Can get quite complicated with a lot of configurable features. Someone com across bugs, however support are able to resolve the majority with ease.

Aaron
Systems Integrator in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So many useful features that you don't get with a normal Windows Domain controller

Kommentare: We use Desktop Central as it offers so many extra features, as I mentioned in my first paragraph. These features are really useful and save so much time.

There are so many useful features in Desktop Central. My favourite features are: - Being able to remotely wake up and shut down computers - Inventory history showing hardware changes - Reports of which user logged onto which computers, which really helps find who works at which desk

The updating routine for getting the latest version of Desktop Central is very tedious, requiring a backup, shut down, downloading a file, and then manually running a patch installer. I would like to see an automatic updater, but perhaps it is for those who are very strict about software installations.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Aaron, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint management and security. Thank you for letting us know your pain point in upgrading Desktop Central. Your feedback will be passed on to the development team. If you require further assistance with the product, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at desktopcentral-support@manageengine.com.

Alex
Network Systems Architect in UK
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good for patch management, USB port lock down, and self service portal and OS deployment.

Kommentare: Manage Engine reduced tickets and the patch management enabled to be cyber essentials plus certified.

The self service is the best thing for the users and the service desk. it was removed a lot tickets and given the users the power to install that they wanted without giving them admin rights. It has given us in IT the ability to patch manage are large fleet of laptops, and servers with Mac Windows and Linux from one central source. Control USB ports. Run scripts multiple machines quickly in a manged way. Gather information about machines , and get to the command prompt of machines without disturbing the users. We also use it for OS deployments.

There was issue with the OS re-deployment and MAC addresses getting locked but that seems to have been ironed out now. I which the support staff were more keen /allowed to have a screen share/audio conversation with you. So you could upgrade a support chat to a voip call. And that you didn't have to zip the whole of the log folder every time.