Über Adobe Analytics

Mit Marketing-Attribution-Software können Unternehmen die Auswirkungen jeder Kundeninteraktion, an der sie teilnehmen, verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Analytics

There’s usually a 5-10% discrepancy when compared to actual demand.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Analytics

3,9

Adobe Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 223 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Analytics bereits verwendet?

tim
tim
Marketing technology consultant in USA
Onlinemedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best in class analytics comes at a cost

Kommentare: I've used it as a user, implemented, and owned it as a product.

Adobe can track anything you think of. It's easy to use once implemented.

It's highly scalable but does require an implementation team consisting of developers.

Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top notch web analytics tool

Kommentare: allow access to data to various departments

easy to use with drag and drop functionality to modify dashboard and create custom reports

hard to export data with some data mismatch to csv and pdf doesn't allow to easly manage data in external tools.

Craig
Small Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Tool for Web Analytics

Kommentare: I am able to analyze traffic sources, trends of webpage views and customer journey using out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics reports. So, I can use those insights to optimize site content and layout. But in order to optimize products and categories, I need e-commerce reports enabled which needs additional development dollars which my budget doesn't allow. Same is true for more in-depth pathing, A/B testing or online-to-offline reports through Discovery, Target and Insight tools. So, Adobe Analytics' ROI is high for traffic and pathing but low for e-commerce analytics.

Adobe Analytics basic reports allow measurement of traffic sources, landing page experience and customer engagement with site tools. If revenue tracking is implemented accurately, Adobe Analytics also enables measurement of e-commerce product conversions. Custom eVars allow sales data to be broken down by individual categories of a site's taxonomy. Custom Props allow similar break-down of traffic metrics. Due to these two custom variables, e-commerce category analysis becomes more efficient and actionable. More advanced web analytics tools such as Target, Discovery and Insights are closely integrated with Adobe Analytics. Similarly, Adobe Experience Manager uses its data for content management automation and personalization. So, Adobe Analytics powers both site analysis, testing and content recommendations based on historical data, when integrated with other Adobe tools.

Adobe Analytics costs are difficult to afford for small businesses. To make its e-commerce and integration with other tools work, it involves additional tag implementation which makes the cost go higher. Plus, there is a cap on server calls. Once a business hits that cap, there is additional cost for those extra analytics calls. E-commerce data works fine directionally to see the business performance trend over a period of time but specific data doesn't match with actual sales data pulled from business intelligence tools like MicroStrategy or Data Warehouse. So, BI and IT teams always question its data accuracy.

Md. Tanvir Bin
IT officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I can produce predicted insights with Adobe Analytics smoothly

Kommentare: The user interface is really straightforward to use, and obtaining reports is pretty easy.

I can link any other conversion metrics I think might be helpful back to this tool with just a single click using this tool. Because of Adobe Analytics' great degree of customization, I am able to create reports and dashboards that are customized to our specific digital requirements for smooth operation.

Occasionally it becomes clunky. Price comparatively high. It is difficult to combine Adobe Analytics with other platforms, such as Google Analytics.

Yavuz Selim
Yavuz Selim
Consumer Experience Journey Expert in Türkei
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: We have many data sources to be employed at our disposal and we are using them to monitor country websites.

I like the way it showcases data in its form and provide detailed information as much as possible.

Dimensions vs Metrics, the difference between them is not clear such as the case in the Google Analytics.

Shannon
Shannon
Director of SEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Complicated But Accurate Analytics Option

Kommentare: This product makes me sigh in frustration a lot when new clients share they use Adobe versus Google Analytics. It's just a lot more complicated and takes about 20% longer to access and assess the same data in Google Analytics.

Adobe Analytics allows website owners to customize more information and data collection than mainstream competitors.

This software has a steep learning curve and it's far more complicated to use than competitors. It's also just more robust than most website owners require.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

High-end, well-integrated analytics tooling

Kommentare: We decided to use Adobe SiteCatalyst because we also used other Adobe digital marketing products (e.g. Web Experience Management) and as you would expect they are all very well-integrated as a complementary product suite.

Adobe SiteCatalyst is a very powerful, enterprise-grade analytics tool, that allows you to instrument and understand the performance of your web assets - providing easy-to-consume and actionable dashboards for digital marketing teams.

Compared to other analytics tooling available on the market, AdobeCatalyst is a premium/enterprise service, so comes with a premium/enterprise pricing model.

Kevin
Kevin
Production Coordinator in USA
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Analytics for Everyone

Kommentare: My overall experience was good I found that I used it to track things and features of my website that I didn't know I could.

What I love about Adobe is that I can check and track every metric that I needed for my business. I found it very easy to use and a nice interface.

Visually speaking I found it that I didn't really like being on the site. I found it kind of straining on the eyes and it wasn't anything to ride home about. But I found other software that had more visual aspects to it

Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful Visual of Marketing Efforts

Kommentare: Absolutely incredible. Love how it integrates with Adobe Cloud.

I have used a ton of analytical software and so far the data I receive from Adobe Analytics is some of the most beautifully designed. Adobe Analytics also allows me to track visitors from any type of device, even wearable devices. I can also really easily dig into where certain visitors are coming from and what content I can attribute our visitors to the best to help show advertisers that their money is well spent. The predictive analytics feature has been fun to mess around with. We haven't depended much on this data yet, but plan to look into it further. The integration with AI is something that makes this program quite helpful. I don't have time to analyze and plan and this helps me predict what my users will be doing. Also captures data from my e-mails, web, and more! The voice data tracking is going to be a huge business factor as voice search grows.

It took a little while to get used to some of the design elements of the charts

Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lots of fire power, worth the money if you use it right.

Kommentare: We're solving the issue of personalization with Adobe Analytics. Our website will be better catered for each audience.

Segmentation is the biggest value I have found with Adobe Analytics compared with Google Analytics. I love being able to easily create custom metrics and then create segments based on those metrics. Once those segments get connected with Adobe Target then the magic starts.

No where close to being as intuitive as Google Analytics. It takes time to master or even to become functional.

Ravi
Sr. Product Manager in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your got to analytics tool (PAID)

Kommentare: Overall experience with Adobe Analytics have been a game changing on many fronts:
- Marketing: we have consistently reduced are acquisition cost by effective channel reporting and managing our marketing mix.
- Product: Improved funnels and eventually conversions to further improve margins. Also, improved engagement by identifying most and least engaging features. Running AB test experiments and comparing their performances have given more confidence to teams.
- Reduced dependence on analytics teams: Since the product is very intuitive and easy to use, majority of our teams have been using it own their own.

Impactful features: - Speed to data extraction: Adobe wins hearts, literally, here. The speed at which data is extracted and reports are created is incredible. - Drag and drop workspaces/ease of use: Ability to create custom reports by simply dragging and dropping dimension, metrics, segments etc makes it really intuitive and easy to create even the most complex reports. - Segment creation at Hit, Visitor, Visit levels: The flexibility here is commendable. We do have use cases wherein we need to find data at visitor level when we want to see did user eventually convert or not during their multiple repeat visits or when we have sale we want to see how single visits have changed in terms of conversions. - Retroactive data updation: The beauty of Adobe Analytics comes out with this feature of ability retroactively update user data which mean we are never afraid of missing out on tracking things. - Keyboard shortcuts: May sound small, but these come in really handy and saves a lot of time while creating complex reports. - Workspace structure and share-ability: We manage one workspace for one data analysis task. In that workspace we can create multiple panels of freeform tables, flows etc. Also, create basic visualisation to analyse trends there and then. Also, these workspaces can be shared for data/report sharing and collaboration which is an immense use case for us. We have been saving countless man hours of duplicate work. - Calculated metrics: Massive time savers.

Features which can be improved: - Mouse over interactions in reports having multiple columns become cumbersome where in the columns keep expanding and collapsing without much control. Accessing edit feature sometime becomes a task. - Breakdown of a dimension row happens as a step down UI which is, at times, not very useful. If there could have been an option to show breakdown in another column, we could have sorted by combinations. - Its implementation is on the tougher side and takes more time, cost and expertise.

Rohit
Senior Technical Leader in USA
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adobe Analytics !! most important tool for us since last 6 years.

Kommentare: This has been the best Analytics tool so far, but there are new players coming into the market, which provide amazing video content tracking features.
Conviva is an example, much easier for QA and Data research teams.
Adobe Analytics must come-up with an easy way to implement VHL to match Conviva.
Still There is no match of Adobe in terms of Page level and interaction tracking.

1. Kind of page view and Interaction tracking it provides is unmatched. 2. Adobe Omniture dashboard is very easy to use and an excellent report generator. 3. Large array of custom events provided by Adobe is another great help. 4. For years, Adobe Analytics has been our best partner for video and Live content tracking. 5. Being an Employee of one of the biggest Media and Entertainment company of the world, I have enjoyed working on Adobe Anayltics and have used many features if not all. 6. Their scope is so huge that it takes a decade to make use of all of them, but thumbs up to them.

1. Now a days Organizations are mving to VHL (video heartbeat tracking) from regular Video tracking of Adobe beacons. 2. Testing VHL is a real pain with Charles proxy or other debugging tools. Although Adobe has launched an in-house tool to validate them, but we are still away to use that. 3. Also, Processing rules is a good feature by Adobe, but it actually creates problems for QA teams. since all variables looks good to them but later they are sometime messed up due to the processing rules.

mohammad
SSE in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Adobe Analytics from 4 years

Kommentare: I am a developer and I have implementation and reporting in both parts. I worked with DTM, Adobe Launch to build the Analytics libraries, and send the data to various Analytics report suites to further use in the reports. As a developer of Analytics, my overall experience is great with Adobe Analytics in compare to other Analytics tools. Thank you Adobe.

Adobe Analytics is easy to implement and integrate with any application and portal. I have been working from many years on the Adobe platform and found Analytics implementation is very easy and creating and setup the reports is also so easy.

There are no Cons which I noticed. Everything is very well managed and options are easily available the tool.

Phillip
Digital Content Manager in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Traffic numbers and Adobe Analytics

Kommentare: A valuable tool that offers information necessary for online editorial planning and full reportage. it has helped our site learn more about our audience, and it reveals potential editorial ideas as well as popular evergreen content. We use the information provided in a number of ways across multiple departments. It also breaks down traffic by hardware type and provides the sources for regular traffic. Both are important factors for online editors to consider.

This is the main tracking software we call on to measure traffic numbers for a website. Once you reach the appropriate screen, it allows flexible reportage based on a number of factors. The information is searchable, and the response times of the searches are always fast. Great tool for traffic reportage.

Logging in and getting to the Analytics page now takes longer than ever. Multiple log-in screens and multiple clicks are needed to land on the right page for reportage. It's been bundled with a number of features or programs I don't need, and they tend to impair the ease of use.

Stephen
Senior web analytics configuration in UK
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in class Analytics

Kommentare: Build the team before the software. Very important is point, don't get caught out with this tool. It's power is phenomenal, however you need an army to get it running and continue to maintain. Recommended product

By far the best in class Analytics solutions for medium to large scale businesses. Integration available with other Adobe products : campaign, target and also a host of third parties. UI (workspace) is very easy to use and generates clear and workable reports.

Limited variables, however this has been addressed with recent levels of products available. Server calls.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still the leader for good reason

Kommentare: Access to a wealth of powerful digital analytics data

It is incredibly full-featured, with access to all of the reports, metrics, visualizations, and integrations that one would expect from an enterprise digital analytics platform.

The learning curve can be steep. The UI changes sometimes without a lot of notice and it can be hard to find where your favorite report or tool has moved to. Support can be lacking at times, so if you run into trouble it can take time to get the answer you need.

Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Analytics

Kommentare: Keep up with real time monitoring and see how our website is performing and what our revenue looks like.

The ease of using using and viewing your analytics. Can easily customize your dashboard. Real time monitoring is amazing and very accurate.

You can't break down certain analytics on the way your site is performing. Did they customer come in from an organic search, ppc, etc.

Olga
Senior Publisher Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A lot of useful information for analysis

After I read rave reviews, it is worth trying this program or not - I didn’t even think about it. The most useful functions, at least for me, are two - the statistics of repeated views and the ability to analyze the viewing of videos. Here this tool is much better than analogs. The ability to see the effectiveness of advertising is also high.

A spoon of tar, like any professional tool, is its complexity. Even I, an expert with experience, for a long time understood the settings. But when properly configured - did not regret.

Neha
Tax Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Robust solution for business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights!

Adobe Site Catalyst Solution is a web analytic solution created for businesses, large enterprises, non-profits. freelancers & many more. It is highly recommendable solution available in market for collection, analysis, evaluation & reporting of internet data. It has a nice interface and presents the data in an easy to understand way. In addition, the possibility of downloading any type of graphic in different formats makes the task of reporting much simpler. The filter tabs are another high point of the tool, with the possibility to filter between many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most.

One challenge I see is the speed of the platform. At times when you are working with real time data or big data sets the platform seems to lag a bit. Sometimes it is difficult to work with if this problem occurs frequently. Secondly, though it is supported all over the word, however available in no language other than English.

Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best web analytics platforms available

Very powerful and customizable. Integrates well with other tools, including other Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) products.

A little pricey, so not well-suited for smaller businesses who may be better offer with a free service like Google Analytics. Takes a while to learn how to use all features.

Mert
Social Media Specialist in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Well Designed Analytics Tool from Adobe

Kommentare: Over 3 years, I am using Adobe Analytics to drive my company and marketing team. There are lots of things that you can do with it, for instance you can decide which social media platform to target, to have better traffic.

Adobe Analytics is wonderful in it's job, you can find proper and true information with it's insights. It is important to have nice dashboard to use the tool while you are working on it.

To be hones, I am glad to use Adobe Analytics but it is quite slow while you are surfing around the section. They should optimize the tool about it's speed.

Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good but expensive for what it offers

Kommentare: Some of our clients are not happy to use Google Analytics and so opt for an alternative with Adobe. Most of the feedback is average but the subscription cost is often a negative sticking point.

Its a solid alternative to Google Analytics

Some of the tag implementations cause more problems than they solve.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Analytics - the best analytics program

Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Analytics is excellent and I will continue to use this great product.

Adobe Analytics is one very professional program that is important and useful for work in any company. It has a nice interface and it is very easy for navigation. You can access to all of the reports, visualizations and integrations. I have used different top web analytics tools and I think that Adobe is the best analytics program of all.

Adobe Analytics is a excellent and easy-to-use program, I like quite everything about this great software.

sofyan
Freelancer in Katar
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Adobe Analytics Review

Kommentare: Adobe Analytics is a powerful corporate solution that can manage large volumes of data, in my opinion (without the sampling that can sometimes affect other tools).

A large number of functions available. The software allows you to track the audiences on your website and compare how they evolve in time. You can also observe the online audience in real-time, as well as a variety of data points about those users, such as their location, which is quite important if you want to target a specific market. It's incredible how simple it is to configure and set up. I would recommend it to small to large enterprises who rely on their internet presence!

Due to a large number of features, it can take some time to figure out what is useful and what isn't. You may, however, personalize dashboards as soon as you do so, allowing you to focus on what's important.

Norbert
System Engineer in Ukraine
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful software, but knowledge of terms is required

I like the numerous options available in Adobe Analytics. This software allows you to make the workflow more organized, facilitating the work of the team by a set of convenient marketing functions.

Because of the huge functionality initially software may seem quite complicated. For comfortable use it is necessary to know the special terminology.