Über SeekOut

Mit der Profildatenbank von SeekOut, der intuitiven KI-Suche und dem personalisierten Messaging kannst du auf einfache Weise professionelle Kandidaten finden und anwerben.

Erfahre mehr über SeekOut

Integration and ease of use are both exceptional.

Doesn’t suggest names slightly resembling the one entered so if we make a spelling mistake it won’t offer us options.

Bewertungen zu SeekOut

SeekOut hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 188 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SeekOut bereits verwendet?

Adam
Adam
Talent Acquisition Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What a great tool for sourcing

Kommentare: Overall, it is my go-to sourcing tool!

The power filters are a great feature, I even had the team create custom power filters for me which was a great thing to have done to assist with my daily searches. I use the messaging tool constantly for drip campaigns. The github search is awesome looking for devs

The AI sourcing can be improved with better matches

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Evolution of a Great Talent Sourcing Tool

Kommentare: I have used SeekOut as a tool to augment information about target talent audiences. SeekOut's ability to aggregate social data has been a game-changer. SeekOut Expert has been a valuable addition to its offering. SeekOut insights have been valuable in terms of visualizing information that illustrates trends that TA leadership values. Finally, SeekOut's ability to integrate with our CRM has been extremely valuable.

SeekOut is a product that has done their background research on what the talent acquisition marketplace needed. They listened and made the improvements the market requested. Now as the organization has evolved, SeekOut is not anticipating and leading in innovation in this key software segment. Specifically, what I like about SeekOut is the ability to aggregate data from Linkedin Public Profiles with other social sites like GitHub. I am particularly enjoying the SeekOut expert and other features that facilitate original research on target talent.

I am skeptical about the ability of AI-based on the limited information contained on a LinkedIn public profile to be robust enough to really make a positive impact. The beauty of AI is its ability to process big data and make recommendations based on parsing lots of information. Also, I find there are about 15-20% fewer people with public LinkedIn profiles that are found on LinkedIn's own platforms. Finding a way to add those missing profiles would be an added addition. Finally, increasing the number of home email addresses fro the target talent is an ongoing challenge. While improvements are made, this might be an area where AI can shine.

Jessie
Senior Sourcing Specialist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool that speads up the identification of candidates!

I love the fact that you can source for candidates from multiple platforms / networks, manage projects, find contact details and create messaging campaigns on one unique tool. The diversity filter is great too. The insights are very helpful.

Unfortunately, messaging campaigns are independent from the projects so you have to manually update the statuses of your candidates when they respond. Xing.com and Viadeo.fr are not supported (FR and DE professional networks) It seems like Seekout finds less candidates than x-ray searching.

Antwort von SeekOut

We have been making incremental improvements on our messaging feature. Please reach out to support@seekout.com with specific enhancement requests so we can address.

Melisa
Manager, Talent Acquisition in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SeekOut is awesome for technical searches

Kommentare: Phenomenal software, very easy to use, great algorithms for tough searches

Search algorithm accurately identifies more candidates than other software we've used

Resume search from internet; this only really enables us to import LinkedIn profiles vs. resumes from personal websites, etc. Also, getting from the project to the campaign is clunky - I wish you could add to the campaigns like you can to the projects.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but Unbeatable Search Capabilities

Kommentare: I'm very disappointed SeekOut increased its price by almost 200% and eliminated their monthly subscriptions. For almost every search, I rely on my custom boolean vs. using only their filters. Because I don't utilize all of SeekOut's features, we're still unsure if the price increase is worth it but will re-assess at the end of the year.

I really enjoy being able to use their pre-populated search features in addition to the custom advance search features. I'm able to narrow down candidates with very particular skills and experience with no problem. I also really enjoy that you can request contact info (not always available /accurate). It's super helpful that your search is automatically saved/attached to the project in which you added your search results, so you don't have to worry about where you left off!

Not much that I don't enjoy. They could improve by making it easier to navigate back and forth from the project and search page. It would help if they offered more project ranking options. Also, when using * in the keyword/boolean search, it would help if the results would show the corresponding keyword on the profile (just like the regular search feature).

Evelyn
Program Manager in Irland

Seekout Review:)

Kommentare: Great team great service. Couldn’t ask for better!

I absolutely love the team, you are always happy to help and no request is impossible. You have great relationships with your clients and it reflects in your product. Keep up the great work 👍

Sometimes when I’m enriching data I have to hit the button a few times, not a big deal but if it’s over 100 profiles I’ll need to hit it a few times.

Logan
Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Seekout Review

Kommentare: Our experience with Seekout so far has been awesome. The team has been extremely hands on, helpful and very supportive as we implement to our global TA team. The product itself is sophisticated, easy to use/navigate and has unlocked insights/profiles the team would not have access to otherwise.

The product has been easy for the team to grasp and learn from a sourcing perspective. The insights have been extremely valuable.

The only major con so far for some of our high volume teams would be the limited number of export credits each month.

Antwort von SeekOut

Thank you for your amazing review! We believe at SeekOut that great people create companies. We're glad our tool is helping you succeed in maximizing your talent.

Katherine
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA

Easy as 1...2...3

Kommentare: Overall, SeekOut has allowed me to be more strategic in my sourcing efforts and has improved my relationships with hiring managers.

SeekOut's sourcing solution is by far the best in the industry. On top of providing an exceptional product, they not only listen to my suggestions but actually implement them into the product!

I wish there was a male diversity filter similar to women.

Michelle
Sr Principal TA Sourcer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SeekOut is my new favorite platform to Source on!

Kommentare: SeekOut has been the most helpful tool for me in finding a large amount of qualified people and the diversity feature is really great!

The search function is really easy to use and intuitive. The results I get back are very relevant and I get a very high amount more so than other job sites. The export function is also great and again the ease of use of the entire site is so important to me as I don't have to spend a lot of time on trainings and ramp up time to get used to a new platform, I was able to jump in from day 1. The links in a person's profile is super helpful.

I'm not sure if this is a Con or a feature that is optional but I'm not able to download a resume or profile.

CAROL
Recruiter in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Two years and counting

Kommentare: Overall experience is very positive.

It's extremely easy to search. Many, many search parameters to consider.

Not every email is accurate. I know it isn't possible to get all.

Antwort von SeekOut

We aim for the freshest available contact information in our profiles.

Trish
Lead Recruiter in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Has some great features, but needs a bit of tweeking

Kommentare: Recruiting tech talent requires as much personalization as one can get on the candidates you are recruiting. SeekOut gives intel on the candidates' LinkedIN profiles and their GitHub repos, which are both a great resource when emailing or even calling these individuals.

I love that it incorporates GitHub and LinkedIn features.

I dislike that the signatures that you can make for yourself seem a little sloppy. I also dislike that I am required to create a new signature for each messaging campaign. Oftentimes I will do a search and then continue to add profiles to projects. If I've already sent individuals to a campaign and I want to add new ones, I need to create a whole new campaign so that the original candidates don't get re-sent all of the campaign emails. So, I am creating multiple series of the same campaign (Java Devs Atlanta I/Java Devs Atlanta II/Java Devs Atlanta III/etc) as I add individuals with the same profiles to my projects. I hope this makes sense. If the system recognizes that certain individuals have already been put through the campaign, they will not be resent it. I hope that makes sense. IF not, I am happy to speak with someone.

Kim
Lead Sourcer/Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seekout Review

Kommentare: We are generally very happy with Seekout with the exception of occasional profiles being outdated.

We really love the diversity filter and the power filters. Very user friendly and easy to use. Team very much enjoys using seekout.

There are many profiles that are outdated or not up to date in seekout. Many people are no longer with the companies and do not match their Linkedin profiles. ALso, for some reason if you are doing a search in a geographic area such as NYC you get people from San Fran or other places. Not sure why that happens.

Antwort von SeekOut

We aim for the freshest available profiles. We have also made improvements to our geographic searching to make it easier to focus on specific locations.

Asheesh
Lead Sourcing Specialist in UK
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best recruiting software

Kommentare: Nice

Ease of use seekout is very user friendly,AI Match is the best tool to get your hands on at the moment , Love the diversity search results its populate

only linkedin results are not enough , add more sources like dice/monster.

Antwort von SeekOut

Thank you for the positive review - we're glad you are having a great experience with SeekOut, and that we're able to contribute to increasing the diversity of your organization!

Rachel
Professional Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of my most valuable Recruiting Tools

Kommentare: I like Seek out. I find it to be one of my most valuable tools for Recruiting aside from my company's database.

I like seekout because it is visually easy to read quickly and understand. As a Recruiter, my time is very valuable and it's extremely valuable to me that I can quickly glance over the little mini "summaries" of each profile I am looking at to get an idea of what that professional does. I like that you can click right on it and it takes you right to their profile.

I think if there was a way to more easily look for similar professionals who work for a company competitor that would be helpful. Sometimes it is difficult to find professionals in a certain organization if the organization's name can be spelled different ways or is difficult to spell

Antwort von SeekOut

We suggest company names after typing in a few letters, please reach out to support@seekout.com if you're having trouble finding a particular company.

Josiah
Sourcer in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent resource for stragetic sourcing

The search functionality and customization options, the automated campaign messaging system (especially the humanization features such as the "send as reply" options), and the ability tag candidates across multiple users to avoid duplicate contacting.

There are some features that I wish existed that do not, for instance the ability to search for only candidates who have held a specific job title for a minimum cumulative number of years, even amongst different employers. My only other complaint is that sometimes profiles appear in searches claiming that they contain a specific mandatory keyword, when in fact upon opening the profile the keyword is nowhere to be found.

Antwort von SeekOut

Thanks for the suggestion. Using keywords, if someone appears in a result, the keywords are on their profile, though it may be difficult to locate. Reach out to support@seekout.com for further information on where you can find it.

Lindsay
Staff Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Sourcing Software

Kommentare: Overall, Seekout has provided a great alternate way to source candidates and I now depend on it daily for finding candidate contact information.

I love that I can easily track down contact information as I source. This saves my team a lot of time when it comes to outreach, and it limits the number of LinkedIn inmails we have to use. Seekout also has great advanced boolean options that allow me to do more complex searches. Lately, I've been taking advantage of the Github search feature which makes it really easy to find candidate for technical roles.

I don't like that there's a lag between Seekout and LinkedIn, so some of the information can be out of date. Also, while the email finding feature is great, it is not always accurate. I think Seekout's algorithms are improving, so this could become less of an issue as time goes on.

Ujwal
Recruiter in Irland
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool for Diversity hiring

URM and DEI aspect of it. Email and Phone number extractor , Github profiles

Some of the seek-out candidate profile does not direct to their linkedIn profile. Not sure if its because they do not have LinkedIn profile or any other reason.

Antwort von SeekOut

Enabling better Diversity Hiring is one of our key goals - we're so happy to hear SeekOut is helping you organization hire more diverse people!

Cassandra
Researcher in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SeekOut Is a Great Sourcing Tool

Kommentare: I use SeekOut to source and contact candidates in volume and have had a positive experience doing so.

I love the ability to reach technical candidates by sourcing candidates through GitHub and opening their LI profile. The search filters on both GitHub on LinkedIn is wonderful. On GitHub you can specify language, systems, AI, server, cloud, and many other options. The LinkedIn filters are very similar to LinkedIn Recruiter, though they do not have the open for opportunities insight. They also have pretty reliable contact information.

The LI profiles can be out of date by up to a year, but the link to LI allows for a quick update.

Heather
Senior Talent Sourcer in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love your product

Kommentare: Great flexibility to export data and create trickling email campaigns. I enjoy using the product and it makes sourcing easier.

The publications searching capabilities and people insights along with all of the options to narrow a search down. The personal emails are great as well.

Keyword searching can be a little tighter regarding when I do a search string not all words are present on profiles even with the AND operator is involved.

Antwort von SeekOut

We aim to have the best search functionality. Please reach out to support@seekout.com or use the in-app chat for us to help you get the most from our search.

Dana
Sr. Talent Sourcer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

SeekOut is extremely user friendly, but beyond that offers so many intuitive features I have never had access to prior to this tool. The diversity sourcing options have been very beneficial to work toward our D&I goals. The customer service is top notch.

I have not had a ton of luck utilizing the "other social network" feature, but that could also be user error.

Daniel
Recruiter in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Data Compiling

Kommentare: We got this software in order to vastly grow our database and begin large drip campaigns and automated outreaches. This software provides a very solid foundation for the initial data.

Seekout makes it very easy to compile huge data lists. In particular, it offers personal accurate contact information and email addresses that can then be used in larger campaigns. One thing that separates Seekout from competitors is the number of export fields, which is essential if you are building a database with a lot of information.

The search function is pretty good but not as good, in my opinion, as LinkedIn's own search function. I use Booleans that include company names in order to compile data.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best sourcing tool I've ever used!

Kommentare: It's been very positive from the beginning and the support from our Account Manager and Anoop has been great.

SeekOut has been the best sourcing tool I've used because it helps me find multiple online profiles with one search, including GitHub and Stack Overflow profiles. It also allows me to run specific diversity searches, but the People Insights feature is a game-changer. It helps me provide valuable market data to my hiring managers, which helps us determine where to look for specific talent. I love it!

The data lag with LinkedIn is my biggest issue because you're forced to check LinkedIn to make sure the potential candidate hasn't changed jobs recently.

Sourcer in USA
Onlinemedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Big Fan of SeekOut

Integration and ease of use are both exceptional.

That you can't seem to cut and past a name into the search bar.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SeekOut is Great for building diverse pipelines

I love that diversity and inclusion is at the heart of this company. It’s a strong focus for my team since we primarily source based on diversity.

I think a lot of the candidates profiles are not updated. I’ve noticed that some profiles are extremely old in Seekout vs. looking at them in LinkedIn. It can be annoying when I find a great candidate and then realize they just started a new job two months ago.

Adrienne
Sourcer in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Sourcing Tool in the Game

Kommentare: i rave about seekout- it is my primary page for sourcing

I love how it usually adds people's salaries or comp expectations- overall it is a fantastic layout as well

nothing- it truly encapsulated everything I need in a recruiting tool

Antwort von SeekOut

Thanks for raving about us!