Virtual tours compliment my business services

Darren T.
Domestic Energy Assessor & Green Deal Advisor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have to say that my overall experience is a positive one. I already work withing the realms of real estate offering EPCs, floor plans etc, so this is another string to my bow. As I mentioned, I am not particularly tech savvy, but the tutorial guidance within the software, and the expertise of the reps made producing these tours very easy. I even get emails from them pointing out things I have missed out or could do to enhance the tour! Can't grumble with that!

Vorteile: The My360 software platform is an easy to use program that allows me to construct 360° virtual tours for my clients. The transfer of images to the platform is a simple process and the actual construction of the tour is relatively straight forward. The software helps you along the way with mirrored tour arrows being produced in adjoining rooms. I am by no means a 'techy', but the finished tours look really really professional. I particularly like the way you can customise a tour with your clients logo, which appears in the corner of the tour screen and also looking down where the tripod legs are. I also have to say that everything my real estate clients have asked me for in the tour, is available to put in the software, so the developers have certainly done their homework behind the scenes.

Nachteile: The one small gripe I have is cost. The price is fixed whether you do 1, 5 or 10 tours a month. I have struggled to get my real estate customers to bite, so I would have preferred a pricing strategy based on quantity, as I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a single tour. This is of course relative, because if it was the only service I offered I would have to go out and push harder. However, I do other work for my clients which keeps me busy. This opinion will no doubt change if I could do 5 or more tours per month!

Very easy & quick

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Jenny D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I already received 1 lead from the property portal and 2 sales that paid a deposit once they saw the virtual tour!
We work with many overseas clients, so this software really helps us showing our properties to clients that are not actually here.

Vorteile: It makes it very easy to create virtual tours for properties, I don't need a professional photographer to create the tours and they are published to my website instantly without me having to add code to my site.
Support is super fast and very helpful. The tutorials are clear and easy to follow and the tours look great.
It offers lots of CTA buttons that I use to generate leads for my real estate business and I already received a good lead from their property portal.

Nachteile: I would like it to allow to upload still images too, but I have been told this is in development so I look forward to using that feature.

My360 Imaging Solutions: Ideal for all your needs

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Peter T.
Owner and Chief Marketing Officer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using the Plush System to produce Google Virtual Tours for Google Search, Google Maps and websites. Whether viewed on Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Phone, they are clear Tours and correctly proportioned for each device.
I also use the Software to create Bespoke Tours specifically designed for Museums, outdoor events, and tourism attractions, etc. Regardless of the lighting conditions, the Software always manages to truthfully reflect the conditions at the time, giving a natural look and feel to the Virtual Tour.

Vorteile: You don't have to be an expert to use it - It is simple to use and it produces beautiful 360 degree Virtual Tours. It is also designed to produce Virtual Tours for different markets - e.g. for Google Street Views, the Real Estate market and even bespoke Tours for special requirements.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

The best 360 software in the market

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Sorin R.
Managing Manager
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My 360 solve me the biggest problem every client asked me. The menu inside the Virtual Tour, very useful when you do a big tour with many floors, facilities, gym,spa and restaurants where customers can go direct where they want from virtual tour Menu. This helped me to take a big jobs in Dubai.

Vorteile: My 360 offers a powerful software to produce a very professional Virtual Tour that all my clients likes.
The workflow it's very easy and fast. If you get stuck, their support team it's amazing. They are helping you immediately. The most I like its the menu inside the Virtual Tour, you can customise as per client's requests.

Nachteile: I like everything about this software and I know My 360 team are working everyday to improve the software to be the best in 360 Virtual Tours.

Best Virtual Tour Software by far

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Evie S.
Receptionist/Marketing Assistant
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using My360 has been very beneficial to the marketing of our properties and cut down the number of viewings we've had to do. We have had really positive feedback on them from our clients also. From when I first contacted My360, the team has been very hands-on and helpful, and has always been a great support when I have had questions. Not only has Lee been helpful with creating the tours and using My360 in general, but he has also given me a lot of tips and advice on how to better my images with my camera etc as well.

Vorteile: I trialed as many websites for creating 3D tours as I could find, and honestly My360 was the only one that was completely user friendly. I reached out to the My360 team and they provided me a login for a free trial where I was able to figure it all out. With the video tutorial they have and a lot of helpful comments and tips from Lee, the director, it made using this software incredibly straight-forward. Another pro of My360 is that you can insert your company's logo in your tour which is great.

Nachteile: Nothing significant enough to write about!

Fantastic service! Such a useful tool!

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Ricardo B.
Sales director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with My360 is certainly a positive one. It is a very useful tool and we try to use it as often as possible for any new listings. Properties that have a virtual tour attached to them are always more popular than those that don't.

Vorteile: The software works well but I think for us, what we like the most is their customer service! The reps always pop into the office to keep us up to date with any changes, to ask if we need any help with anything or simply just to say hi!
If we have sent any doubts via email, we have always received a response immediately!

Nachteile: We found it a little difficult to learn how to create virtual tours with the software at the beginning but the reps were happy to come to the office and explain how it should be done.

MY360

Bewertet am 23.6.2019
Primoz K.
clerk
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am creating car virtual tours. I can present cars in a whole different way. It is a kind of "future here and now". Customer support is excellent. I would recommend it to my friends.

Vorteile: It is simple to use, yet looks very professional. It can be used for different kind ob objects. It is customer oriented. It follows industry trends. It is affordable. It has a lot of additional free features. Program is very stable and reliable.

Nachteile: I wish I found this software earlier. I do not have any problems with this software.

Powerful tool, easy to use

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Rok K.
General Manager
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using this software for more than a year now and my overall experience is extremely positive. Having used third party software (stand-alone and online) I objectively think My360 is a perfect hybrid between easiness to use and powerfulness it offers.

Vorteile: The software is extremely easy to use and offers everything a powerful user needs to build virtual tours. Besides usability, they also host your tours which makes your virtual photography business problem free.

Nachteile: The software is built from the user perspective so there are not many cons. Some additional features wouldn't hurt for tours to stand out and to become selling channel. Although, there are rumors they have a pipeline of new features to be launched.

Just what I was looking for

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Brent A.
President of Open Doors Panama
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall excellent and exceeded my expectations.

Vorteile: We were looking for a good VR/3d tour system for quite some time that specialized in Real Estate. I stumbled onto My360 and was very impressed! They seemed to have thought of just about everything someone would want in a VR tour system for Real Estate Agents. The results speak for themselves! We are constantly complemented on the quality of our tours, and they have helped us to show homes for people who live in entirely different countries. This is exactly what we were looking for, and the customer service is second to none. They respond right away and do everything they can to help you with any issues. I would highly recommend my360, and especially with the affordable monthly cost. It's well worth the money in my opinion!

Nachteile: When I have a lot of photos to put together for a tour, it's difficult to sort them in the settings by dragging them over into their appropriate columns.. It takes quite a bit of time and the screen doesn't scroll up or down when dragging the photos.

Most Amazing Company I have Ever Dealt With

Wayne D.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: queries are sorted out in seconds and after sales service is amazing will recommend My360 to anyone

Vorteile: Ease of use and back up support is amazing

Nachteile: Nothing everything works and support is instant thus no issues

Makes Dispatching Easy

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Robert A.
Dock Manager
Import und Export, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would use it again. And have recommended it to other companies.

Vorteile: It’s very easy to see where the team is and how far away from the next stop they are. Very accurate locations

Nachteile: I wish it had more options for my drivers to set next locations but the way it is now is fine.

Great software, easy to use and great result for clients.

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Oliver A.
Managing Member

Kommentare: Building a great 360 business that gives our clients a quality product and us a great too to create awesome content for our clients.

Vorteile: The software is really easy to sue and straight forward. Can create Virtual Tours quickly, professionally and easy.

Great software at a honest price

Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Superb, software is great and finished product is spot on

Vorteile: We used another provider for 18 months who were inflexible with their product and made it restrictive in its use. We trialled a few more providers and found My360 as a good fit for our business. Quick to answer questions and will listen to feedback. Happy to have found them and look forward to a long relationship

Nachteile: Renaming files when uploading and ease of reordering photos when loading, we number them to get in order and then rename files which is a bit clunky

My 360 experience

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall a good experience - the support was amazing, extremely helpful, no problem too small. Because of this I would recommend you give my360 a go

Vorteile: I liked the flexibility and customization, ability to tailor the output to clients needs.

Nachteile: Initially it seemed a little counter-intuitive but it soon becomes clear in the way it is structured and all made sense

Simple but effective tool

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Helen E.
Administration
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The program gives clients a realistic visual perception of the property allowing remote clients to view. It gives a better overview of the interior of properties that traditional photos sometimes do not portray.

Vorteile: There is a step by step guide for you to follow to become accustomed to the set up and addition of data to create a realistic virtual tour of the properties.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is hard to hide from the camera.

My 360 Review

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Andy D.
IT Engineer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience using My360 is all very positive. I thoroughly enjoy using this application. It makes the creation of virtual tours an absolute pleasure with the speed and efficiency of creating the content, resulting in a very satisfying professional looking production.

Vorteile: I found this software to be extremely intuitive. You can start to create amazing professional looking virtual tours immediately, with the minimum amount of configuration. Although this package is already feature rich, they are constantly developing additional features, ensuring they can offer the very latest in functionality.

Nachteile: I can honestly say, I cannot think of one negative. I joy to use the product. And support is second to none.

Virtual Tour Software for Everyone

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Ben M.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been extremely pleased with My360 as a software and also with their prompt customer service responses. Anytime I have a question, I can depend on the rep to answer quickly and clearly. Overall a very happy customer who uses this program monthly.

Vorteile: My360 makes the process of creating virtual tours easy to follow with step-by-step directions. I've made around 10-15 virtual tours with this software for homes I've got listed and been happy each time. It is way more affordable than the leader in this field, MatterPort, and also gives users more flexibility to use more photos.

Nachteile: My biggest complaint would have to be the interface being a little antiquated looking, but it's really not that bad. Tours may not look quite as clean and smooth as Matterport, but part of that also comes down to the camera being used and not their software.

Great 360 platform with great personal support

Ramon S.
Marketing Driector
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Have not used any other platform but this ones is fast and super easy and they explain you which camara to use and how to use it.

Nachteile: Really no cons, maybe possibility to embedd in facebook or create automatic video for youtube but have heard that these are likely to come soon

Best 360 VT creator

Rafael M.
owner/photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Other 360 VT creators are very complicated or very expensive to use. My360 solved all of those concerns for me. I have told all of my friends and all but one has switched.

Vorteile: The ease of use, you can get your first VT running with very little information. When I did reach out to costomer support, they responded quickly and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Nachteile: I would like to update the cities on my own with out having to submit them to customer support

i recommend My60

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Patrick P.
manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was looking for an esasy 360º system and i try My 360 without know anything about the system and the people but all our clients like this system and i very heppy with it.

Vorteile: The quality of the sytem, simple/easy use and support

Nachteile: i dont have any cons at all to be honnest

Great facilities for estate agents and for vlients

Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Francis T.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very happy with the customer support which is really fast and very profesional.

Vorteile: Easy to work with and very fast to upload in web

Nachteile: First upliads of properties was a bit complicated for soeone with not much knowledge in programs.

MY360 provides the solution we were looking for to provide 3d virtual tours

Tom D.
TourFactory Authorized Representative/President
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The MY360 solution provides my company, TourFactory-Montana an affordable solution to offer 3D virtual tours to real estate agents who are looking for a great presentation of their listings at an affordable price point for cutting edge real estate internet marketing . . .

Vorteile: Customer service
training
ease of use to create 360 tours
cost of the software, monthly membership

Nachteile: there is nothing to not like about this product

The best virtual tour software!

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Glenn D.
Zaakvoerder
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The My360 platform => the KISS philosophy, KEEP IT STUPID SIMPLE => no difficulties in the software.
Everyone without a background of photography / IT can make their own virtual tours.
It's really easy to use!
The team behind My360 are very helpful.

Nachteile: None. The product and service are just great!

My360 used as Training Material

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Wayne C.
Sr. Instructor
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used My360 to bring training to life. I was able to bring the store into the classroom. It was absolutely amazing. The representative from the support team was the most helpful, patient person. He kept in contact me and made sure everything was working perfectly for my first class. I have been in retail business for 38 years and this was some of the best service I have ever seen from a company. Great Leadership from the person who is running the company.

Vorteile: It was so easy to use. The software worked in situations of over 50 people signing on and using it

Nachteile: I had no issues at all. The software met all of my needs. One suggestion would be on long tours create an opening Table of Contents so you can quickly move from one area to another. Let the user title each area or dept.

Great invention!

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Maurice H.
Onwer
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its a great sales tool for my properties

Vorteile: Very easy to use, and support is only 1 click away

Nachteile: Nothing discovered yet, i am very pleased to use it