Best service

Gavin M.
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There are many registration platforms with very similar capabilities, what sets race entry apart is their customer service.
Their ease of reporting especially comparing trends over multiple years is very nice and I really like the ability to create cross event discount groups that is not available on most other platforms.

Nachteile: They need to add a way to upload offline entrants in bulk. Their staff will do it for you but this could be streamlined.

Gavin-

Thanks for the great review, and for using Race Entry.

Race Entry ease of use

Derek L.
Senior Product Manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Race Entry is very easy to use. It is extremely easy to use year over year, I love the fact that i can just copy last years race entry, registration and marketing pages and just update them to this years information. The graphs that they have that show timelines from previous years of when people signed up are very helpful in our e-mail marketing campaigns.

Nachteile: It was not as intuitive the first year i used it, there were too many options that were not spelled out clearly, but after just a little practice it became very easy to use. I am glad that I had a Sales/Customer Service person who walked me though all the features the first year.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are thinking of making some tutorial videos, but this of course will never replace our stellar customer service team.

Race Entry

Craig S.
Executive Director/Co-founder
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Experience has been amazing. In particular customer support has been exceptional from day one, as he even answered a late night text message on the eve of our race.

Vorteile: It just makes everything about the race so much easier to handle. Being able to use promo codes at various levels is a huge plus for us when working with our sponsorship packages. Being able to copy a race from one year to the next is also very convenient since very few things change for our race.

Nachteile: Haven’t found any issues. Some of the formatting on the registration page with background colors can look bad sometimes though.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Craig- Thank you for the feedback and the kind review. I would love to know what issues you had with the colors on your form to see if we can help resolve that for you. If you have a moment reach out to your rep, or contact support@raceentry.com

Krispy Kreme Challenge RaceEntry

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Maddie M.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RaceEntry has been an asset for registering participants for our race and our representative has been extremely helpful and supportive.

Vorteile: Our representative is extremely helpful with setting everything up and answering our questions.

Nachteile: The platform is slightly difficult to use. Our organization has a large number of members and sometimes it can be difficult to teach everyone how to use the website.

Maddie-

I am glad to hear that you have had good customer service from Jared. I would love to know some more of the specifics that made the software difficult to use for your large team. If you have a free moment please drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com or you can reach out to Jared. We always want to improve your experience with us.

Race Entry

Shawn L.
Commercial Business Development
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer service is the best. It’s also easy to duplicate our events.

Nachteile: - not user friendly
- needs a face lift that is more 2018
- features to add multiple admins so you don’t have to add in every event.
- make the registration options more flashy

Shawn-

Thank you for the feedback. I don't know if you have put all your events into a company yet, but if you create a company in the software you can add a new user to every single race all at the same time. I would love to know what some of your specific thoughts about the design are. If you have a free moment please pass some of this feedback along to your rep, or to the support team at: support@raceentry.com
Thanks for your business!

Race Entry took us to the NEXT LEVEL

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Annie W.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I LOVED working with Race Entry. My rep was always eager to help, quick to respond and very encouraging. Our race doubled in size when we added Race Entry.

Vorteile: Race Entry Software was easy to set up, change, update and manage. Adding Race Entry to our event changed everything. Our runners have loved the ease of registration, and as the Admin of our account I appreciate the updates and available options for pulling information.

Nachteile: The absolute ONLY thing that I was frustrated with (and it was probably just something that I didn't know) was that when I changed the picture on my Marketing page to our logo, it made the background difficult to see/read.

von Race Entry an 17.7.2019

Thanks for the great review! We hope to continue to improve your experience.

Great Platform for Race Directors

Erika S.
Associate Dog Trainer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is outstanding.

Vorteile: I like all of the reporting features and the ability to fundraise.

Nachteile: There were a few times I needed assistance with changing the race fees. It wasn’t allowing me to do it, or it wasn’t working.

Erika-

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to know more about the issues you experienced with the pricing page. We have not had other reports with this page, so if we could get a bit more info we could probably help you troubleshoot the issue. Please contact your account rep, or shoot us an email to: support@raceentry.com so we can help you figure out what may be going on.

Race Entry Customer support is fantastic.

Bill A.
HR/Safety Manager
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Race Entry for a benefit function. We are very satisfied with the results and ability to track our growth.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Has useful functions. Reasonable cost

Nachteile: Certain functions are a little hard to find until you understand what they are doing. Customer support was very helpful in guiding me or helping me with questions.

Bill-

Thanks for the great review.

Tooele Kiwanis Club 5K RAce

Michael F.
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They keep updating and improving the system each year. I have had no problems and have had great support from the owner and staff.

Vorteile: It is rather easy to get around and make changes. User friendly.

Nachteile: I have not found anything I don't like. I have been happy with the service.

Michael-

Thanks for the kind review!

Race Entry Online Software Review

Scott F.
Certified Race Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Race Entry is our first foray into online registration. Due to their customer service, we'll continue to use them and would recommend them as a race registration solution.

Vorteile: The software is relatively intuitive and well thought out. It's not overly bloated and is highly configurable.

Nachteile: Race Entry is a "relatively" new company. They don't have a "natural" reach of clients like Active.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Scott thank you for the review. While I can't go back in time to make us an older company I am glad to hear you seem to like how the software works. Thanks again for the review and if ever you need anything reach out to us at: support@raceentry.com

Software has been exceptionally easy to implement, administer, and user friendly on the front end.

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Jonathan D.
Race Director, Las Vegas Great Santa Run

Vorteile: Our account manager, has been phenomenal in responding to our questions and assisting with any needs that we have with the software. His hospitality and willingness to assist at any time has elevated our experience with Race Entry. The platform is very user friendly on the front end for our participants and we have received very positive feedback in regards to Race Entry in comparison to the previous platform we used. The registration pricing is competitive and the donation fees are good. The software allows us to sale merchandise during the sign-up process which helped increase our overall merchandise sales for the year by 130%

Nachteile: Changes that can be made to the front end are quite basic; however, they fulfill every need we have and can still be influenced enough to present aesthetically to the customer. We saw our online donations go down when we began to use Race Entry due to a button that allows a participant to move through the donation page quickly without having to scroll through the page.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Jonathan thank you for your review. We use to not have the button at the top of the charitable donation page, but we had races complain that they wanted a quicker way for people to register that did not want to donate. Due to your feedback we have now made it so that you have a setting that you can pick if you want a continue button at the top or not. You can force people to scroll to the bottom as you desired now. Contact Jared and he can give you a quick demo of this.

Very happy with the customer service, product reliability, and low cost.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Rebecca D.
VP of Development
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More than a service--a partner for run/walk/race registration.

Vorteile: Race Entry is a great value. We evaluated a handful of similar services before selecting Race Entry for our 5K/10K, and we're glad we selected Race Entry. The product is fairly easy to navigate and produces data that perfectly meets the needs of our race timer and marketing team. Customization options are good. Most of all, the customer service--almost always a fast reply even during non-business hours--is unparalleled. The price is less than other services as well!

Nachteile: If anything, it would be nice to customize the backend dashboard or maybe have more fonts to pick from.

von Race Entry an 19.1.2018

Thank you for your review. We will consider adding font choices in the future. Currently you can choose which charts/tables are visible on your dashboard, so if that has not been shown to you please let your account manager know and they will be more than happy to get your back end dashboard to look how you want it.

Race Entry review

Ian B.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: General ease of use and number of functions. The ability to create a race map (although not really possible for trail runs) is a nice feature

Nachteile: No option for secondary charges/changes after registration (i.e. letting a participant update their profile or change races if allowed. Sometimes these changes incur a fee and there is no way to let the participant make these changes or pay these fees within the platform. Changes can be made on the backend, but it would be very useful to allow participants to manage this themselves. Perhaps allowing them to set up “profiles” would allow this?

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Ian- Thanks for the review. If I understand correctly you are wanting people to be able to switch between categories and charge the difference in price and possibly add a fee? If this is correct you can set that up in on the transfers page which can be found on your race dashboard. As far as the maps you can actually make maps for trail runs if you turn on the "off road" mode. This will let you draw your map on trails or even over water if you have a triathlon. If these solutions above don't resolve your concerns reach out to us with some more specifics at: support@raceentry.com

I love Race Entry

Cassie T.
Program Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our move to Race Entry was the best thing we did for our race. It is clean and functional and is so easy for me to use as an administrator. When I have a question, it is always answered quickly. I highly recommend Race Entry!

Vorteile: I love how user friendly it is. It is easy for me to find what I need when I need it.

Nachteile: The registration form can be a little difficult to modify once you've published it

Cassie-

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to know more about what you had trouble editing. Maybe we can assist? Reach out to us at: support@raceentry.com and I am sure we can figure it out for you.

Race Entry Review

Lisa S.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since using Race Entry, my race numbers have increased, and the ability to manage large numbers of registrants has gotten easier.

Vorteile: The ease of use, the stats, the customization.

Nachteile: The unsubscribe button doesn't seem to work.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Lisa thank you for the kind review. We believe we know what may have caused the issue with the unsubscribe button. I don't know if your rep Jared has shown you the new company mass mailer, but I believe this feature would be a much better fit for you than the race mass mailer. If you need a quick demo reach out to your rep, or drop a line to support@raceentry.com
Thanks for your business!

Best customer service

Special Events and Programs Coordinator
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The marketing tools are impressive - the referral system and the fundraising options really help attract participants. Most importantly, the customer service is five star. I think I am a mess to deal with, but Customer service agent is persistent and patient. he is quick to respond and resolve. You can't get that kind of personal attention from other sites.

Vorteile: This is by far the most attractive system out there. The registration site is bright and attractive as well as being user friendly. The reports are easy to pull us, the options for marketing and fundraising are the best I have seen on the market.

Nachteile: Can't think of any. I have not found anything I don't like. I am not kidding.

von Race Entry an 13.9.2018

Thanks for the terrific review.

Ready for year 2

Jennifer R.
Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had amazing customer service and they are super responsive to making ongoing improvements for specialized races.

Vorteile: Pros:
#1 Customer Service.
It doesn't requite a participant to create a special account or sign up for anything other that your race.
Love the year to year trends graph. We can easily see where we stand compared to previous years.
Imported all of our data from "another cumbersome platform".
Very simple to customize the look even for technologically challenged.
Love the ease for participants to check out and register large groups.

Nachteile: The "check in tool" did not work well for us last year, though we have heard that it is fixed and will work great for our event in May.
We wish there was more flexibility on the way teams are set up. We have a non-conventional race.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

You will love the check in feature now. It is vastly better than even a few months ago. Thanks for the good feedback, and I would love to know more about what you needed specifically for teams. Feel free to send us your concern about teams to your account rep, or to: support@raceentry.com

Great System for Event Registration

Josh G.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Race Entry has been great. They have a great product and excellent customer support.

Vorteile: The online system is easy to use and navigate. There are a variety of tools to help grow registration and I like the year to year revenue and participant comparisons.

Nachteile: I don't have any real complaints about the system. It works well for our events.

Josh-

We are glad to hear you had a great experience. As always let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Great company to work with!

Angie W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: LOVE RACE ENTRY! They take great care of us!

Vorteile: It's easy to set up events and has great features to help me take better care of our race participants.

Nachteile: I wish it were a little more clean and looked more up to date. Overall it's great, but I feel like the look could be a bit better.

Angie-

Thanks for using Race Entry for all these years. We would love to have some of your specific thought on design. Please get with Jared when you have a minute. We value your feedback. Thanks,

Useful but couldn't get money back

Tabitha S.
Economic Development Director
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: See pros and cons...

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate. Was able to print of racer's information.

Nachteile: There was a racer who paid twice, and we tried to contact you but no one responded and we had to deal with refund including the money you received.
I would like to be able to print off a list with the racer's name, age, shirt size, and race so we could highlight check ins.

Tabitha-

Sorry you had a troublesome experience with the refunds. In the future if you need to do a refund that can be done easily by going to your view participants page, and then click the name of the runner. On that page there is a refund link right at the top of the page. You can pick the amount to refund. As far as the check in options we have a check in ap, we have a check in page on the site, and you can download and print your participants as you had wanted. It sounds like it may be a good idea for us to set up a quick call to show you how to do a few of the things you had wanted to do. We are happy to help. Fee free to reach out to your rep anytime, or contact us at: support@raceentry.com
We want to make sure to help with all your concerns. Thanks for the review.

Great Online Option for Regsitration

Sara H.
Registrar
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Almost a little too helpful with the set up. I could easily do 99% of it on my own. I just had one minor question. You have done a great job at making a user friendly system so let your users enjoy it! It would be nice if the payments we received from you included a list of the participants those payments cover. We can figure it out fairly easily with the dates but it would save our bookkeeping staff that extra step of looking it up. Overall, a great and wonderfully positive experience.

Vorteile: It was super easy to use and super easy to set up our race. Lots of features that we have the option to use as our race (hopefully) continues to grow in popularity. Also, it was easy to get in touch with customer support with any questions we had.

Nachteile: None - it was a huge improvement for us over our previous system.

Sara-

Thanks for the very kind review. I think we actually have something that will help you with that request for a report of runners tied to the payment. If you go to the financial table that shows all the individual payments you can see what orders are tied to a given runner by simply clicking on any one of the totals in the total column. If you need further help finding this please drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com
We want to make sure to help you find the data you need. Thanks for using Race Entry!

Walk 4 Warmth

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Caleb W.
Vip of Commuter Affairs
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: N/a

Vorteile: It was easy to edit it. The function of the registration page was very successful.

Nachteile: The complexity of finding log in information from the racers. With our race managers help we were able to figure it out.

von Race Entry an 11.9.2018

Caleb

Thanks for the feedback. We actually don't require log in information for the runners. This is one of the things that our research has shown runners prefer. When people go to make changes to their registration this is when a log in would be helpful. Our system has a nice way to handle this. They can simply click, "edit registration" on their confirmation email they got upon registering, or they can make an account. Most runners don't edit their registration, so for the majority of people it is nicer to not have to create an account while signing up for your race. We have seen that the simpler you make your registration path the higher the completion rate is on your registration form. We are very focused on growing your event, and this is why we opted to not require people to make accounts while registering, but allow it to happen when they need to make edits. Thanks for the nice review, and let us know if you run into any further issues.

I have used many and this is the BEST race registration platform out there!

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Jeremiah W.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to sign up thousands of participants and their growth tools helped us to get more runners.

Vorteile: Super easy to use software. I especially love their customer support. They have made more than one custom feature for me and it was finished quickly!

Nachteile: I wish there was more TLC to the fundraising pages. They work great, and helped us raise money, but I think they could refine the design a bit on this part of their software.

A great product with some bugs

Derek M.
Ceo
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been okay. Sometimes it is frustrating when the settings are so rigid and it takes a far amount of time to get it fixed.

Vorteile: The way the data is collect and easy of registration.

Nachteile: The lack of flexibility and customization.

von Race Entry an 7.9.2018

Derek- It sounds like you have had a few issues with the software. I would love a chance to learn some more of the specifics, so that we can improve. If you don't mind please send us a note with some of the specifics of what you experienced at: support@raceentry.com

Race review

Jamie C.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The race process has been so smooth, and we have loved working with team.

Vorteile: How easy you can view the Dashboard to check on stats and financials.

Nachteile: Not as easy to see what kids are registered under parents.

Jaimie-

Thanks for the great review. It sounds like you would like to see which children are part of the same order. If this is what was desired you can click on a given parent you are wondering about on the view participants page, and then click the order total at the bottom. The order total hyperlink that shows the amount paid for the order when clicked will take you to a page that shows all other registrations that were part of the same order. This is also where you can process refunds. If this does not resolve your concern please reach out to us to give us a bit more detail of what you are looking for at: support@raceentry.com