Über Race Entry

Kostenlose Rennregistrierungssoftware mit bewährten Marketingtools wie Fundraising, Freiwilligenmanagement und Renn-Merchandise-Software.

Erfahre mehr über Race Entry

You can also search the results of the race (and others you may be interested in), as can the participants.

I was stuck with only their options (not too big of a deal).

Bewertungen zu Race Entry

4,9

Race Entry hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 151 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Race Entry bereits verwendet?

Gavin
Gavin
Director in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

The staff at Race Entry always provides great service and are always looking for ways to help out.

I would like it better if the user could upload lists of people rather than having to get their staff to do it for us which creates an extra step.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Thanks for the review. We actually use to allow event organizers to upload their own participants, but we found that the complication of the feature lead to frustration. Historically it has been faster for us to do this for our customers than to teach all the possible weird file issues that may need to be addressed depending on where your file came from. We just did not want users to be frustrated with how hard it is to upload if it is due to a file issue that might get blamed mistakenly on our software. We would rather us get frustrated by a bad file than our customers. This may be to sweeping of a policy, but we will take your feedback into consideration. Thanks for the review!

Laura
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] at RaceEntry has top notch customer service (rate him 12 out of 10)

Kommentare: The system is easy to use and [sensitive content hidden] is a wonderful rep for Race Entry

Even someone like myself that isn’t very tech savvy can navigate through and figure out how to set up my various registration sites. If I’m not sure how to do something; [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help. He even answered an emergency call from me on Father’s Day from the top of a mountain when I accidentally did something that shut down my registration.

What’s not to like?! If I have to pick something, it is hard to edit pricing.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to continuing to improve.

Maddie
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Krispy Kreme Challenge RaceEntry

Kommentare: RaceEntry has been an asset for registering participants for our race and our representative has been extremely helpful and supportive.

Our representative is extremely helpful with setting everything up and answering our questions.

The platform is slightly difficult to use. Our organization has a large number of members and sometimes it can be difficult to teach everyone how to use the website.

letztes Jahr

We are glad you found the representative to be helpful. We would love to know which features were difficult as we aim to continue to improve our product. If you have a moment let your account rep know or send an email to support@raceentry.com Thanks for using Race Entry!

Derek
Derek
Senior Product Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Race Entry ease of use

Race Entry is very easy to use. It is extremely easy to use year over year, I love the fact that i can just copy last years race entry, registration and marketing pages and just update them to this years information. The graphs that they have that show timelines from previous years of when people signed up are very helpful in our e-mail marketing campaigns.

It was not as intuitive the first year i used it, there were too many options that were not spelled out clearly, but after just a little practice it became very easy to use. I am glad that I had a Sales/Customer Service person who walked me though all the features the first year.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Thanks for the feedback. We are thinking of making some tutorial videos, but this of course will never replace our stellar customer service team.

Craig
Craig
Executive Director/Co-founder in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Race Entry

Kommentare: Experience has been amazing. In particular customer support has been exceptional from day one, as he even answered a late night text message on the eve of our race.

It just makes everything about the race so much easier to handle. Being able to use promo codes at various levels is a huge plus for us when working with our sponsorship packages. Being able to copy a race from one year to the next is also very convenient since very few things change for our race.

Haven’t found any issues. Some of the formatting on the registration page with background colors can look bad sometimes though.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Craig- Thank you for the feedback and the kind review. I would love to know what issues you had with the colors on your form to see if we can help resolve that for you. If you have a moment reach out to your rep, or contact support@raceentry.com

Monica
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is WONDERFUL

Kommentare: Great experience because of [sensitive content hidden]. He will continue to make it a great system for us.

[sensitive content hidden] is always available and has a ton of patience with me!

There is nothing I do not like, I just need to learn the system better. [sensitive content hidden] will help me.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback. We are starting to make tutorial videos, so hopefully that will help you to learn the software. The rep will also remain very available to make sure you are always taken care of.

Erika
Erika
Associate Dog Trainer in USA

Great Platform for Race Directors

Kommentare: Customer service is outstanding.

I like all of the reporting features and the ability to fundraise.

There were a few times I needed assistance with changing the race fees. It wasn’t allowing me to do it, or it wasn’t working.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Erika- Thank you for the feedback. I would love to know more about the issues you experienced with the pricing page. We have not had other reports with this page, so if we could get a bit more info we could probably help you troubleshoot the issue. Please contact your account rep, or shoot us an email to: support@raceentry.com so we can help you figure out what may be going on.

Bill
Bill
HR/Safety Manager in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Race Entry Customer support is fantastic.

Kommentare: We use Race Entry for a benefit function. We are very satisfied with the results and ability to track our growth.

Easy to use. Has useful functions. Reasonable cost

Certain functions are a little hard to find until you understand what they are doing. Customer support was very helpful in guiding me or helping me with questions.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Bill- Thanks for the great review.

Dave
Dave
race director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Thanks

Kommentare: Been very happy with the website, the prompt payments and particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great customer service.

Many options, fields. Easy to edit the race description.

Just a matter of learning what field does what I need it to.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to continuing to server you.

Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tooele Kiwanis Club 5K RAce

Kommentare: They keep updating and improving the system each year. I have had no problems and have had great support from the owner and staff.

It is rather easy to get around and make changes. User friendly.

I have not found anything I don't like. I have been happy with the service.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Michael- Thanks for the kind review!

Jennifer
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ready for year 2

Kommentare: We have had amazing customer service and they are super responsive to making ongoing improvements for specialized races.

Pros: #1 Customer Service. It doesn't requite a participant to create a special account or sign up for anything other that your race. Love the year to year trends graph. We can easily see where we stand compared to previous years. Imported all of our data from "another cumbersome platform". Very simple to customize the look even for technologically challenged. Love the ease for participants to check out and register large groups.

The "check in tool" did not work well for us last year, though we have heard that it is fixed and will work great for our event in May. We wish there was more flexibility on the way teams are set up. We have a non-conventional race.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

You will love the check in feature now. It is vastly better than even a few months ago. Thanks for the good feedback, and I would love to know more about what you needed specifically for teams. Feel free to send us your concern about teams to your account rep, or to: support@raceentry.com

Caleb
Vip of Commuter Affairs in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Walk 4 Warmth

Kommentare: N/a

It was easy to edit it. The function of the registration page was very successful.

The complexity of finding log in information from the racers. With our race managers help we were able to figure it out.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Caleb Thanks for the feedback. We actually don't require log in information for the runners. This is one of the things that our research has shown runners prefer. When people go to make changes to their registration this is when a log in would be helpful. Our system has a nice way to handle this. They can simply click, "edit registration" on their confirmation email they got upon registering, or they can make an account. Most runners don't edit their registration, so for the majority of people it is nicer to not have to create an account while signing up for your race. We have seen that the simpler you make your registration path the higher the completion rate is on your registration form. We are very focused on growing your event, and this is why we opted to not require people to make accounts while registering, but allow it to happen when they need to make edits. Thanks for the nice review, and let us know if you run into any further issues.

Jamie
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Race review

Kommentare: The race process has been so smooth, and we have loved working with team.

How easy you can view the Dashboard to check on stats and financials.

Not as easy to see what kids are registered under parents.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Jaimie- Thanks for the great review. It sounds like you would like to see which children are part of the same order. If this is what was desired you can click on a given parent you are wondering about on the view participants page, and then click the order total at the bottom. The order total hyperlink that shows the amount paid for the order when clicked will take you to a page that shows all other registrations that were part of the same order. This is also where you can process refunds. If this does not resolve your concern please reach out to us to give us a bit more detail of what you are looking for at: support@raceentry.com

Layne
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2nd year with them, and will continue

Kommentare: We grew our participant number, we got better customer service, and there was no cost to use the software.

The growth tools have helps us increase our numbers for our women's half marathon this last couple years. I also love how easy it is to use. We save a ton of time with their data management tools.

I wish I could choose fonts on the registration form. The font they have is not bad, but it would be nice to have that flexibility.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Thank you for your kind words. We will look into allowing font choices.

Penny
President in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Help

Kommentare: What was most amazing was the personal call I received from Race Entry when I first signed up. I was so nervous to be a first time race director and I hardly knew what I was doing. They called shortly after I had signed up and I happened to still be working on setting up my race. They were able to answer my immediate questions and help me feel confident in their services. It was the best customer service I have ever experienced!

It was fairly intuitive to use and I was able to quickly get my race set up and managed. I loved how easy the links were to set up and share.

For a first timer, it was a little overwelming because there is so much there and available! I didn't have the time to really learn what I could do with the program to use it most effectively. There is a lot there that doesn't apply neccissarily to a first event but will hopefully be useful for future/repeat events.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Penny thanks for the great review. We try to balance giving a ton of features to help you be successful and keep it simple to use. While this is a tough balance we will continue to peruse it. Thanks for the feedback.

Ann
Organizer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Organizing my Fun Run had so many details to attend to and Race Entry made the registration process stress free.

I LOVED that I had one representative assigned to me who I talked to on the phone! I prefer talking over email in order to clarify instructions. She either answered promptly or returned my message in a very timely manner. I had a number of questions along the way and they were answered clearly and correctly.

My only somewhat negative experience was the fee added to the participants entry fee. I understand that a service needs to be paid for but I actually thought I was going to incur that fee as opposed to the registrant. However, I have not had any negative feedback from the participants so this is minor.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Ann- There is a setting to cover the fee for your participants if this is preferred. Less than 2 percent of our races choose to utilize that setting, but it is available if that is your preference. I think the reason most races choose to pass the fee along is that runners are use to it, so it does not seem to detract from anyone participating, and you end up with more money. If you do want to pay the fee for your participants reach out to your account rep, or send a quick note to support@raceentry.com and we would be happy to set that up for you.

Nancy
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Race Director's view

Kommentare: My experience with Race Entry has been incredible. Customer support is incredible. They get back to me within an hour with the correct answer that keeps me moving.

I love the ease of setting up races and tracking data. It is really easy to create a new race from an old one.

Having the ability to group/alphabetize data would save me some time when I download data.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Nancy- Thank you for the great review. I don't know if your account rep pointed this out to you or not, but you actually can download alphabetically as it sounds like you are wanting. You simply adjust the "sort by" selection which is the second item in the download window. You could choose to sort by any of the data columns that you prefer. If you have trouble finding it please reach out to your rep or to us at: support@raceentry.com

Simera
Manager, Hospital & Community Relations in USA

Review - Race Entry for 2018 SFS RunWalk

Kommentare: Very happy, Customer support representative "rocks my world"! I've used 4 different race registration sites for various runs I've coordinated, this one is pretty stellar.

- Ease of team to register - Ease of obtaining information on registrants - Separate hubs with list of teams and teammates information

- No cons that I can think of, as far as registration site go, I'm happy with it.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Simera- It is great to get a review like this from someone that has used many competitors. Thanks for the kind words, and for using our software.

Doug
Race director in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best friend of a race director

Reliable app with an intuitive interface and robust out of the box features.

Would enjoy greater ability to plot year over year registration results with timelines aligned.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Doug- If you go to the stats page you can actually have that exact graph. You can even set it to always be visible on your dashboard. If you would like some help with that please reach out to your rep, or send us a line at: support@raceentry.com Thanks for using Race Entry.

Jill
Race director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional race management system

Kommentare: Our race has grown from 86 runners to over 1000 and with that came an organizational nightmare of keeping up with the runners and all their needs. Race entry solved this for us. The platform and customer service sold us and we have used them for coming up on our third year with them.

The ease of use. The availability of our contact if I had questions. Any problems were usually “user error” and the customer representative helped me sort it out immediately. I cannot say enough about the relationship of this company with its race directors.

N/A. I have no negative comments. All problems are solved lightening fast.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Jill thank you so much for the terrific review. I love seeing success stories like yours. That is some great growth. We hope it continues, and let us know how else we can help.

Janet
Militär, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Race Entry is a perfect Registration Site for all your race needs!

Kommentare: A great experience!!

The site is very user friendly. I love the support too, if I ever have a question, I get a response very quickly. Great reports are available, the ease of sending out an email to all registrants is nice!

It was tricky to modify the closing date, I have to call every year and be reminded how to do it.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Thank you for the feedback on the closing date, and thanks for the nice review.

Kari
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Wonderful Features and Great Support Team

Kommentare: I have only used other system to register for races, as this was the first race I set up. However, just knowing the features offered here that were not available through the timing company that most of our local races use, I knew this was the option for us. And I was not disappointed. In fact, I'm very impressed with the customer service, my assigned sales agent was awesome. She was very responsive and did just enough for me....and talked me through to ensure I learned to navigate for myself. This saved me LOTS of time when I was ready to change and update at odd hours and wanted quick results.

It offered the opportunity to highlight our sponsors, gave us ways to save our participants money with $2 off Facebook sharing and easy to set up discount codes. Another great feature is the incomplete registrations....great way to reach out and see if you can entice them to come with a discount. It worked for us to save a few almost lost registrations.

Can not think of anything I didn't like.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Kari- Thank you for the feedback. I love to hear when our reps take care of our customers!

Brett
PR Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software to make your life easier

Kommentare: We found this to be a great software that helped us and it was great knowing that we had a customer support person assigned to our race to answer any questions that arose.

As a nonprofit looking to hold a race for the first time, we were looking for a single off-the-shelf solution to race management. The software integrated race registrations, promo codes, retail management and donor support flawlessly to make our experience a smooth one.

The only thing we did to enjoy with the software was the lack of a single database for our donors and racers which combines all sources of income for our integrated donor tracking.

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Brett- Thanks for the kind review. I am not sure if this solves your problem of lumping revenue from registrations and donations into a single tracking, but if you go to your financial table and then view orders you can actually download all orders. This download would give you a CSV that includes all your individual orders whether they came from registrations, or donations. If this does not solve your issue please send us a bit more specifically what you are looking for at: support@raceentry.com

Molly
Race Coordinator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: I have used other sites in the past for setting up our annual race. I made a transition this year and it was the best choice I made!

It is fairly easy to use, I did not have a meeting in the beginning when I was setting everything up and I was able to figure it out no problem! It has been a fantastic resource for people to make donations as well and easy to keep track of previous racers. We set up the function for people to be able to share our event on facebook and save money, people were doing advertising for us!

I have no complaints about this software

Antwort von Race Registration Online

Molly thank you for this great review!

Hope
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Helpful! All in one place!

Absolutely LOVED using Race Entry this year for our first ever event. We were able to have racer and volunteer sign up on the same link. Race Entry also allowed for blast emails so that participants were kept informed.

Somewhat hard to navigate the side bar but other than that it was an amazing platform to use

letztes Jahr

If you are having difficulty finding the exact page you want on the side bar I recommend trying the search box at the top of the side bar. This feature makes it quick and easy to find the page you want. Alternatively, we are always here to help, so a quick call or email to your account rep always works to.