Über Guesty For Hosts

Mobile-First-Automatisierungstool für professionelle Airbnb-Anbieter. Channel-Manager, automatisierte Nachrichten, einheitlicher Posteingang, Team-Management.

Erfahre mehr über Guesty For Hosts

I've tried out a few of the competitors and compared products extensively. Your porter is definitely the best value for money you're going to get.

The website can be difficult to navigage at times.

Bewertungen zu Guesty For Hosts

Guesty For Hosts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guesty For Hosts bereits verwendet?

Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Consultant in Norwegen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Kommentare: Great product & great support staff

- fantastic support team behind. - solid, trustworthy company behind the software. - software that fullfills my booking need and more: -- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking -- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee) --Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email -possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money). - I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Guesty und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: 1/ Open regarding pricing. 2/ Easy to just start and not having to wait after the weekend to have an interview or demo and maybe hopefully then getting the price of the product. 3/ Free test period 4/ Seemed serious and not an extremely big cooperation that would not take me who has just one listing seriously. 5/ The research I did indicated this is a up and comping company.

Matthew T.

Guesty review

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Above Average

It was quick to setup. I liked the free trial.

It’s terrible for cleaning schedules and cleaning calendar. Can’t integrate with QBO, costing me more in book keeping charges.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostfully Property Management Platform

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: Changes to igms platform. Double booked a bunch of guests for the same days. I had to jump through hoops and disappoint guests with cancellations. Messed up my rating on VRBO.

Zuvor genutzte Software: iGMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Hostfully is very complex I don’t have time right now to figure it out. But it has better features.

Daniel E.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If its not one things its another

Kommentare: I am losing patience and currently shopping for another service

90% of the time this software works great and does whats its promised. Unfortunately 90% just isnt good enough

There always seems to be some annoying glitch going on with this software. First its pushing the wrong prices to airbnb. Then it's blocking the calendar off incorrectly. Lately customer support has been telling me to contact airbnb with my issues, but if you are going to offer "Full Integration" you need to own it when something doesn't work right. On top of that the user interface is very clunky and non-intuitive.

Laila F.

New User

Kommentare: Overall, I'm enjoying it. There is a learning curve for setting up the automation and figuring out what works for our process. That is the hardest part.

I like the interface and the ease of use. It's user-friendly and everything is laid out for you to follow the steps.

They don't have a signature option for short term rental agreements would be the only thing missing from this software.

Scott A.
Principal | Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We are off to a nice start with Guesty!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easily manage the guest communication and property management form a seamless unified platform.

no customer service phone number or active training with Q&A, found for on boarding

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iGMS

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: more robust platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: more robust platform

Christopher M.
Managing Member in USA

Guesty For Hosts Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Guesty For Host does what it sets out to accomplish. It automates and streamlines the operational needs of short-term rental. The feature set is quite comprehensive and easy to use. I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in running a small number of listings.

- Intuitive Design - Automated Messaging - Smart Lock Intergration - Smart Pricing Integration - Channel Manager

- No Integration w/ Minut Noise Monitor - No Ability to Add Team Member Accounts

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Host Tools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Recommended by various outlets.

Shaun B.

Great all round STR app

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Have only used it a short time so far but has been a positive experience

Love that it takes care of communication with the guests (automated) as well as the cleaners.

We only have one rental home, I wish the calendar screen on the app could show as full months rather than a scrolling line.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Host Tools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: The app didn't even work on Host Tools

Mike L.
owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to get your STR business structured.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: guesty brought a level of organization and management to our business that was critical to growing our business. would highly recommend this product!!

Guests offer solid entry level value & feature for the price and bring solid multi property, multi channel capability. the web feature is awesome.

would love to see better message window sizing and updates. also would be good if when in everything sync mode we could add pics by room.

Nora E.
President in USA

Easy channel manager

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Streamlines all channels and facilitates guest auto-messages

Not the easiest interface. It takes some tinkering around to figure out. I wish there was a tech support team available by telephone.

Adam F.
Owner in Kanada

Love Guesty

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I find the automated door locks to automate that process the most handy

I wish there was more door locks that were compatible with this software

Matthew F.
owner in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Your Porter Vs Other PMS/CM applications

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its a great app. Our company went through 4 other apps before settling with your porter.

-Lets start by simply putting they connect to the listings very easily/fast -Automated MSG is a must these days and is a plus that we can send SMS or Whatsapp msg. (The Whatsapp feature would be a lot better if we didn't have to add every guest to out contacts but I do understand that not in your control). -The task manager is also a must for cleaners and maintenance. (we don't use it as much as we should but it is a great tool to have once we get more properties) -The integration with Booking/VRBO is also a plus. Some of the better PMS services only have airbnb and VRBO and other have over 100+ and they don't matter. sorry to say this but maybe people around the world use these very small websites to book accommodations but to me its just too small a market to even use and waste time connecting to. (Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com are the main ones to look for) -Of course the calendar and timeline feature is good but every single PMS/CM has this and some are better and some are worse. They work and that's all that matters. -The booster feature seems good but who knows if it really works. The algorithms change for all the aps to know if updating a photo here and there actually does anything. The truth is if your using any of these apps the best way to take advantage of them is to use a dynamic pricing app with them. -Last thing...use a dynamic pricing app with this to get the best use of the calendar and pricing together. It saves time and brings in more money.

-Not a fan of the fact you need to have the default language in English. I live in France and although the app automatically changes the language, when you want to send a quick one time MSG it always sends it in English and doesn't have the option to change it to the secondary language. (at least on the mobile app). -last is the automated msg. This has been the best feature we have used on any PMS apps and is an MUST for us going forward. Your Porters has a decent interface and is simple to use but sometimes we wish they had more A.I features that can detect keywords and auto reply. For example: We continuously get asked for our address no matter how many times its on our listing, but if the app could detect when someone askes these obvious questions it will send a msg back right away it would be PERFECT! these days more and more apps are doing this type of auto MSG and I think if Your porter continues to update this feature we will never leave.

Art K.

Almost perfect

Kommentare: Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms
Automated messages save time
Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Airbnb Extended connection Booking.com API connection Homeaway Extended connection Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup Very responsive tech support Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

No way to connect to Tokeet API No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels Limited message automation options

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booking Automation, Bookerville, Hostaway, Uplisting, Rentals United, Tokeet, Lodgix und Lodgify

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: Much better overall integration in my market - Los Angeles

Zuvor genutzte Software: Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Simple, inexpensive, customizable

Michelle N.
Vacation rental business owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

Kommentare: I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me.
Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App. With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them. The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

Reid C.
USA

Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator

Kommentare: It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Hostfully Property Management Platform und Guesty

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: Cost, easy of use, user interface.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Beds24

Frederic M.
IT Manager in Singapur
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, easy to understand and efficient

Kommentare: I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

- The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours. - The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly. - Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed. - There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster. Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tokeet, Beds24 und eviivo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: I contacted all the supports from Beds24, Eviivo, and YourPorter. Only 2 out of the 3 answers and both were really fast, as they replied within 1 business day. I didn't get any answer from Eviivo so it was eliminatory. What made me choose between YourPorter and Beds24 is the interface and the simplicity to use it and to get familiar with it. Although Beds24 is really powerful and do more, the learning curve is long and tedious. Finally, price wise YourPorter is the most competitive. So it's also a plus.

Jerrod J.
Manager in USA

Best Value-Best Features-Easiest to Use

Kommentare: I have used yourporter for several years. Recently, I thought I needed a more robust system so paid thousands more for a competitor. I spent weeks trying to onboard it and found that there were many features I took for granted in yourporter that the expensive software couldn't do so I have come back to yourporter and love it.

Mobile interface is great. My cleaning staff likes that they can see a calendar link and that they can get text notifications. Not sure how much it helps, but I appreciate that they have some tools to improve rankings. I just got my direct booking website up and running which was super easy and seems to work great.

It doesn't integrate well across many platforms.

Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great feature set, good value

Kommentare: Overall very positive - good set of features that work well and take the effort out of listing a house(s) on multiple rental channels. The feature set compares well with others in the market and *if* the Airbnb ranking booster works (I'm not sure it does yet, but here's hoping!) then it's worth going for YP over anything else out there just for that.

Love the automated message function which I use for automated booking, check-in and check out messages. I has saved me a lot of time and works brilliantly! I like being able to sync prices from Airbnb to Booking.com (with a % markup to account for higher Booking.com fees). The rating booster and auto-snooze seem like good ideas, but unfortunately I haven't seen any improvements in my ranking since I started to use.

The timeline only seems to pull in a few entries at a time before needing to make another network request to load some more - this results in repeatedly seeing the little YourPorter icon when scrolling through timeline. The UI is also bit clunky/not very intuitive to use.

Diego N.
Business owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Very good management app for multiple properties

Kommentare: My porter app saves me so much time every week by centralizing my Vacation Rental business. This app does everything for you, auto messages on every step of the guest process. If you click all of the right buttons, and fill in all of the right information, you can truly automate (and personalize!) your host experience. I would recommend my porter app to all of my friends starting Airbnb’s. Very affordable monthly charge for the time you save, and peace of mind knowing you did not forget anything!

Set up time could be easier at times. Maybe in app classes on how to unlock more features would make the app more worth the $29/mo.

Derek S.
Owner in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Manage multiple listings easily on mobile

Kommentare: Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc) Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didn’t like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnb’s Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

Trevor D.
OWNER in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL

Kommentare: REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY. SYCHRONISING OF THE CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES IS A GREAT TOOL WHICH IT HAS AND HELPS TO A GREAT EXTENT TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKING. I NOW HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE BUILT THRU THIS APP, WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MARKETING MY APARTMENT RENTAL. THE PAYMENT SYSTEM THRU STRIPE ACCOUNT ENSURES THAT I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ONLINE. ONLINE PAYMENT FOR MY BOOKING.COM APARTMENT RESERVATIONS CAN NOW BE PROCESSED THRU THE PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP BESIDES THE PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ON MY WEBSITE CAN BE RECEIVED THRU THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP. AND ONCE AGAIN IT IS A WIN WIN PROPOSITION FOR YOUR RENTAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE RUNNING A PROPERTY RENTAL BUSINESS

THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

Stacey A.
Owner in Australien

Porter App

Kommentare: Have loved the app. I've trialed many other channel managers and this is by far the best and most affordable. Saves me a lot of work hours and has streamlined my workflow when managing multiple short term rentals.

I've saved hours of work with the automated messaging. It's very precise and messages can be sent at exact hours. Very easy to learn and setup. Onboarding was super quick. Customer service has been very helpful when I've had problems. Love the weekly reports for Airbnb ranking.

Task management could be improved. Calendar interface can be confusing when you have multiple properties in the same portfolio. Looking forward to full Expedia integration.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Uplisting, Smoobu, Beds24, Little Hotelier und Guesty

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: Better automated messaging functions

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smoobu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Best product for the price

Dan K.
Property Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Kommentare: Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Ryley B.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your Porter App, simple GUI and good value for money.

Kommentare: Making price changes from the channel manager rather than multiple times directly from the listing site is one of the main benefits for us. Automated messaging is also a big time saver as well.

The program has a quality user interface, and mobile app. On boarding was relatively easy as well.

Some of the integrations are still being developed and require use of the listing platforms themselves from time to time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: IGMS was difficult to use and was too costly for what we took as value from the product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: iGMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Price point and the existence of a mobile app. It was also recommended by a cleaning company we use.

Michel O.
Michel O.
Account Manager in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Made for property managers

Kommentare: I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:) Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business. During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Fair price Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Not multi language Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

Kent R.
Owner in Australien

Excellent Airbnb management tool, wish I used it sooner

5 letztes Jahr

The booking engine, automated messaging and Airbnb ranking features.

Paying $100 / year extra for the booking engine to utilise your own domain name is ridiculous in my opinion.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lodgify

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: Smartbnb didn't offer a direct booking engine, and they were more expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hospitable.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: It was a much better price point and easier to use