Your Porter App Bewertungen

von LOCASOFT

Über Your Porter App

Mobile-First-Automatisierungstool für professionelle Airbnb-Anbieter. Channel-Manager, automatisierte Nachrichten, einheitlicher Posteingang, Team-Management.

Erfahre mehr über Your Porter App

Yvette B.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Great tool to manage guest booking and more"

Kommentare: Great product & great support staff

Vorteile: - fantastic support team behind.
- solid, trustworthy company behind the software.
- software that fullfills my booking need and more:
-- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking
-- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee)
--Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email
-possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money).
- I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Nachteile: Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Art K.
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Almost perfect"

Kommentare: Allows me to avoid double bookings by syncing across other platforms
Automated messages save time
Syncs nightly price and minimum stay across other platforms

Vorteile: Airbnb Extended connection
Booking.com API connection
Homeaway Extended connection
Message Automation to Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway
Airbnb price sync to Bookin.com and Homeaway with user defined markup
Very responsive tech support
Airbnb Extended connection works in restricted markets which do not permit API connections such as - Los Angeles, Montreal, Tokyo, etc.

Nachteile: No way to connect to Tokeet API
No ability to push prices from Tokeet to Your Porter App
Prices can only be taken from Airbnb and only than pushed to other channels
Limited message automation options

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Jerrod J.
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Best Value-Best Features-Easiest to Use"

Kommentare: I have used yourporter for several years. Recently, I thought I needed a more robust system so paid thousands more for a competitor. I spent weeks trying to onboard it and found that there were many features I took for granted in yourporter that the expensive software couldn't do so I have come back to yourporter and love it.

Vorteile: Mobile interface is great. My cleaning staff likes that they can see a calendar link and that they can get text notifications. Not sure how much it helps, but I appreciate that they have some tools to improve rankings. I just got my direct booking website up and running which was super easy and seems to work great.

Nachteile: It doesn't integrate well across many platforms.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Carly H.
Audiologist
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2019

"My review"

Kommentare: Overall its made the process of running airbnb a lot less stressful for us and reduced the margin of error

Vorteile: It's a good way to prevent double bookings. It's reduces the stress associated with sending check in/check out instructions because we can makes this process automated

Nachteile: Speed is slow. Sometimes it's difficult to navigate your way around the software

• Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Frederic M.
IT Manager
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2020

"User friendly, easy to understand and efficient"

Kommentare: I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

Vorteile: - The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours.
- The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly.
- Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed.
- There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

Nachteile: The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster.
Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2020
Program Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Great feature set, good value"

Kommentare: Overall very positive - good set of features that work well and take the effort out of listing a house(s) on multiple rental channels. The feature set compares well with others in the market and *if* the Airbnb ranking booster works (I'm not sure it does yet, but here's hoping!) then it's worth going for YP over anything else out there just for that.

Vorteile: Love the automated message function which I use for automated booking, check-in and check out messages. I has saved me a lot of time and works brilliantly! I like being able to sync prices from Airbnb to Booking.com (with a % markup to account for higher Booking.com fees). The rating booster and auto-snooze seem like good ideas, but unfortunately I haven't seen any improvements in my ranking since I started to use.

Nachteile: The timeline only seems to pull in a few entries at a time before needing to make another network request to load some more - this results in repeatedly seeing the little YourPorter icon when scrolling through timeline. The UI is also bit clunky/not very intuitive to use.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Ryley B.
Property Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2020

"Your Porter App, simple GUI and good value for money. "

Kommentare: Making price changes from the channel manager rather than multiple times directly from the listing site is one of the main benefits for us. Automated messaging is also a big time saver as well.

Vorteile: The program has a quality user interface, and mobile app. On boarding was relatively easy as well.

Nachteile: Some of the integrations are still being developed and require use of the listing platforms themselves from time to time.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2020
Lee S.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Good product if you want to more effectively manage multiple channels and direct book"

Kommentare: Great product for the price point. Managing availability, minimum stays, and pricing across multiple channels has been a big headache. Having a direct booking site is a big plus. Customer service is quick, and most questions are answered within a few hours.

Vorteile: - Rate markups are customizable by channel.
- Easy creation of direct booking website.
- Automatic messaging
- Mobile App

Nachteile: - Web interface is essentially the mobile app in browser...makes it clunky at times, and have nest through menus to get to where you want.
- Direct booking website doesn't seem to support different tax rates for properties in various jurisdictions. (though I may be wrong there)

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Melissa W.
Owner/operator
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Simple, Intuitive, & Great Support!"

Kommentare: I love it so far and I am relieved with how much times it has saved me every day!

Vorteile: Easy to set-up
Intuitive Interface
Simple to Use
Great Customer Support
Keeps my listings Fresh on the OTAs
Saves me a TON of time

Nachteile: I would like a few more features on the website Builder, but I have been told those are coming soon!
I would like the info on Owners' Portal to be exported to CSV

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Jérémy D.
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Pretty efficient for small businesses"

Kommentare: Setting up the channel manager was rather easy, and the use did not let any bug appear.

Vorteile: Exact same interface in the Web version and Mobile version
Seamless integration between Airbnb and Booking.com

Nachteile: Very few native channels (Airbnb and Booking.com), appart from ical streams.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Reid C.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Best Channel Manager for a Small Operator"

Kommentare: It's great. I've tried or gone through demo presentations at almost every other mainstream service that seemed like it might work for a small operator like me, and none of them offered this kind of value.

Vorteile: I love how customizable it is. I love that there is no setup fee. I love that everything is super easy to understand. I love that it syncs with exactly the channels I need -- Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, and Booking.com. Everything I need and nothing I don't. I like the small but interesting features like the "Airbnb rankings booster." All I need is a channel manager. I don't need a full service property manager. Services like Guesty cost upwards of $500 just to get set up, and then each month you're charged $20 per property! To me that seems excessive.

Nachteile: Navigating (back, forward, etc) on the website can be confusing b/c it's really designed to be viewed on a mobile phone.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Michelle N.
Vacation rental business owner
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money."

Kommentare: I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me.
Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App.
With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them.
The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

Nachteile: A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Derek S.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Manage multiple listings easily on mobile"

Kommentare: Making changes to listing to improve search rank and conversions is difficult without knowing where you rank, Your Porter App solved this with amazing weekly search reports.

Vorteile: Understanding where your property shows up in Airbnb search ranking is critical, even more important is what you do about it. Your Porter App provides weekly performance reports that allow you to monitor your Airbnb search ranking within a comparable competition set (ie: number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, etc)
Managing your Airbnb search rank goes a long way toward improving your conversion rates and increasing yield, Your Porter App is an essential tool in your STR (Short Term Rental) toolbox providing results you can measure.

Nachteile: Aside from the apprehension of relinquishing direct control of the listing on Airbnb, activating went smoothly but I didn’t like the fact that I no longer can rely on Airbnb’s Market Trends and Smart Pricing for guidance on pricing strategy.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Trevor D.
OWNER
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2019

"YOUR PORTER APP FOR MY APARTMENT RENTAL"

Kommentare: REAL TIME UPDATION OF RATES AND SYNCHRONISING OF CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES WHICH NOT ONLY HELP SAVING TIME, BUT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING DOUBLE BOOKINGS. AND OFFCOURSE HAVING MY OWN WEBSITE TO MARKET MY APARTMENT RENTALS MAKES ME FEEL I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL.

Vorteile: IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY IN TERMS OF INSTALLING IT AND IMPLEMENTING IT. THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE IS QUITE HELPFULL AND PROVIDED THE REPLIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ANY QUERIES AND ISSUES WHICH MAY ARISE AT THE TIME OF IMPLEMENTATION. IT IS VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND HELPS YOU CUT DOWN TIME WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE LOST DUE TO UPDATING RATES AND AND LENGHT OF STAYS ON DIFFERENT SITES SUCH AS BOOKING.COM, HOMEAWAY. SYCHRONISING OF THE CALENDERS ACCROSS THE BOOKING SITES IS A GREAT TOOL WHICH IT HAS AND HELPS TO A GREAT EXTENT TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKING. I NOW HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE BUILT THRU THIS APP, WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MARKETING MY APARTMENT RENTAL. THE PAYMENT SYSTEM THRU STRIPE ACCOUNT ENSURES THAT I CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ONLINE. ONLINE PAYMENT FOR MY BOOKING.COM APARTMENT RESERVATIONS CAN NOW BE PROCESSED THRU THE PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP BESIDES THE PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ON MY WEBSITE CAN BE RECEIVED THRU THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM ON THIS APP. AND ONCE AGAIN IT IS A WIN WIN PROPOSITION FOR YOUR RENTAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE RUNNING A PROPERTY RENTAL BUSINESS

Nachteile: THE APP COULD HAVE A FEATURE WHERE IT IS ABLE TO HELP THE USERS/OWNER'S WEBSITE (CREATED THRU THE APP) TO BE PUSHED TO THE END USERS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR APARTMENT RENTALS ON SEARCH ENGINES. THIS COULD HELP DRIVE SALES THRU THE OWNER'S WEBSITE CREATED ON THE APP.

• Bewertet am 24.11.2019
Dan K.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!"

Kommentare: Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

Vorteile: First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

Nachteile: I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Stacey A.
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"Porter App"

Kommentare: Have loved the app. I've trialed many other channel managers and this is by far the best and most affordable. Saves me a lot of work hours and has streamlined my workflow when managing multiple short term rentals.

Vorteile: I've saved hours of work with the automated messaging. It's very precise and messages can be sent at exact hours. Very easy to learn and setup. Onboarding was super quick. Customer service has been very helpful when I've had problems. Love the weekly reports for Airbnb ranking.

Nachteile: Task management could be improved. Calendar interface can be confusing when you have multiple properties in the same portfolio. Looking forward to full Expedia integration.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Michel O.
Account Manager
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Made for property managers"

Kommentare: I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:) Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business. During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Vorteile: Fair price
Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Nachteile: Not multi language
Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Giacomo B.
Sales Account
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"they save my like"

Kommentare: I was searching for a software that can help me with automated message for airbnb with a low cost so I discover Your Porter App and they save my life: very good app, web version and app for iOS and android device, automation with airbnb is perfect and it's very cheap, the only thing is that I have to translate my message in other language if I need to do that. 5 stars

Vorteile: Automated message is the best function of this software

Nachteile: auto translate for other language is not included so I have to make the translate by myself if I need it

Kristin A.
Owner/ Operator

"Excellent for the $"

Kommentare: So far it's met my immediate business needs with the message automation and channel manager.

Vorteile: The message automation is great. It's professional and saves a lot of time. Having the channel manager allows my listings to stay the same across platforms. So far I've been satisfied with the product.

Nachteile: Although the email support has been responsive so far I wish there was live chat support. I would also like to integrate a personal booking site to the platform.

Shannon P.
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"If you have a rental property you MUST have this"

Vorteile: This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

Nachteile: There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Natasha C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2019

"Streamlines all my bookings"

Kommentare: Reducing my admin time and linking my prices across multiple channels

Vorteile: I LOVE this app! Your Porter App allows me to manage my property across several sites in one place. It links with AirBnB and Booking.com and, most importantly for me, my own website. This app has cut down my admin by about 90%. It allows you to set up templates and automate almost everything. I can set my prices so I earn the same amount no matter which site a customer books on. I can automate messages so customers receive emails confirming their reservation, confirming details before they arrive and thanking them for staying. I can set up text messages to send to customers and to send to my cleaners. For me, having Your Porter integrate with my own website was critical - many other channel managers do not have this functionality. I get a lot of bookings direct, so this is very important for me. Also, the support is fantastic. It's taken a little while to get everything set up exactly as I want it and the support team have all been brilliant. They reply to emails in a timely manner and offer very clear advice. I love this app and would recommend it to anyone!

Nachteile: It took a little time to set up, which is to be expected.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Neil M.
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Best AirBNB App to Date"

Kommentare: Awesome.

Vorteile: AirBNB has a horrible website and app. YourPorter completely remediates the problem. Calendars are all on one screen, easily allowing you to get a view of current and upcoming reservations. If you combine this app with a good pricing tool app you will NEVER need to go to AirBNBs site again. I force all my cohosts to use this software and I will not work with anyone that does not use it.

Nachteile: If you added the ability to set pricing on this tool it would be nirvana. I don't like the way you have to scroll back to view previous reservations; it "bumps" the calendar back in 90 day increments then you have to scroll back to a more recent day. This is a very minor nitpick.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2019

"Great value and simple interface, good app"

Vorteile: Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Nachteile: Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Errin T.
Host
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"Simply to Use"

Vorteile: My Porter App is so simple and easy to use. It gave me simple step by step directions for setting up multiple platforms and linking calendars. It was freeing to set up automated messages because for over a year I’ve sent saved messages to guests each time they booked, 2 days before arrival, day of arrival, etc. I suggest this app to other hosts just because it’s so easy to use.

Nachteile: It does what I need it to. I wish it managed my cleaners too.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Andreas S.
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Great for starting hosts "

Kommentare: Your Porter App helps me organize bookings across portals and has helped us building our own brand.

Vorteile: I like that such many features are included in the subscription. Your Porter has provided an opportunity for me to explore several opportunities for growing our hospitality business.

Nachteile: Some of the navigation I found a bit illogical.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020