Über Guesty For Hosts

Mobile-First-Automatisierungstool für professionelle Airbnb-Anbieter. Channel-Manager, automatisierte Nachrichten, einheitlicher Posteingang, Team-Management.

Erfahre mehr über Guesty For Hosts

Integration, easy to use, good customer service.

The website can be difficult to navigage at times.

Bewertungen zu Guesty For Hosts

Guesty For Hosts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 530 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guesty For Hosts bereits verwendet?

Yvette
Yvette
Consultant in Norwegen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Kommentare: Great product & great support staff

- fantastic support team behind. - solid, trustworthy company behind the software. - software that fullfills my booking need and more: -- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking -- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee) --Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email -possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money). - I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Guesty und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: 1/ Open regarding pricing. 2/ Easy to just start and not having to wait after the weekend to have an interview or demo and maybe hopefully then getting the price of the product. 3/ Free test period 4/ Seemed serious and not an extremely big cooperation that would not take me who has just one listing seriously. 5/ The research I did indicated this is a up and comping company.

Derrick

Excellent Host Platform

Kommentare: Excellent. We have recommended Guesty to several friends who have just recently gotten in to vacation rentals.

We love that everything is in one place for managing properties

that the guest isn't required to include their email address as well as phone number. We like to send our guestbook our via email ahead of time so that they can see what's in the area, places to eat, and requirements before they arrive.

vor 3 Monaten

We are constantly evaluating user feedback in order to improve our platform. We are here to help you manage your business, and are honored that you have chosen us to be your partner!

Noel
Partner in USA

Transitioning from Jurny to Guesty

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far so very good, the technology is top of the line and the team behind it even more.

A full suite of services with great support staff, not only the technology is top of the line but the ease of configuration as well. Also, Guesty is one of the very few companies offering a complete solution that includes guest communications

Nothing so far. As we move forward I am sure there will be things that will need to be addressed, specially as they continue integrating AI into the tool, but so far everything I have requested I have been satisfied

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Noel, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! Thanks, The Guesty Team

Kim
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buyer beware they’re very unreliable in so many ways

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Definitely not a good experience. Overall, we decided to go with another software after giving them chances. Customer service is slow to answer, and there are just way too many glitches with calendars and double bookings. We have posted on host support sites and have the same thing for many owners.

The ease of set up and easy to maneuver on the site and app

They are one of the most unreliable, inconsistent and unprofessional companies we have dealt with in this business. It takes days for customer service to answer you if you’re having a problem, and most of the time, it’s a big answer, and requires you to go back-and-forth, which adds more time. The sync feature for calendars and integrations is horrible. we have had consistent double bookings because of glitches on their end. This is a dealbreaker for us.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Kim, thank you for raising your feedback with us. We understand the frustration that comes with experiencing disruptions in your business operations. As a software startup, we are dedicated to providing the best service possible and strive to minimize such disruptions. As we actively work on implementing innovative solutions for our clients, we focus efforts on improving our internal operations as well. We'd be more than happy to further discuss our path to enhancing user experience by scheduling a call with one of our professionals. Thanks, The Guesty Team

Rob
Property Manager in Thailand

Getting expensive

Kommentare: I’m just watching the price increase every month

Automations seemed helpful. Easy to use

Limited personal booking site features. Was looking to add an inviting direct booking site

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Rob, we are glad to have been able to make things easier for you. Have a great day!

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Guesty for Hosts falls short on feature set

Kommentare: I came from Tokeet which is a great platform with a ton of features but can be overly complicated and not a great UI/UX experience. Due to a lack of VRBO API integration options, I decided to switch to Guesty for Hosts (only 1 rental). Initially, it seemed very powerful until I peeked under the hood too much and realized it lacked a ton of features that I counted on with Tokeet. It made sense to create a basic VRBO/Airbnb and Direct Booking triangle without the PMP in the middle until the platform can be made to be useful. It would be amazing if they listened and allowed single hosts to pay for the Pros version.

Amazing UI and experience on both Mac and iPhone/iOS. Decent price point in comparison to other PMPs. Great workflow for housekeeping and customer communications.Good integration with smart pricing affiliates.

Missing a ton of features (included in Guesty for Pros) so much that I had to leave the platform after a brief period. Terrible website templates. No customer invoicing which is key for direct booking. Although nice, customer service takes a minimum of 24 hours to reply to any question. No way to pay more $$ and upgrade to Guesty for Pros.Very little OTA channel connectivity options. Cannot pay for Guesty for Pros upgrade or modules.

letztes Jahr

Hi Adam, Thank you for your detailed feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience with Guesty for Host. I would like to redirect this review to the relevant people at Guesty for Host. Are you able to send me your email so that I can begin this process for you? Thank you

Dawn
owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Guesty for Hosts has made my life easier

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far so good. I like the synced calendar.

it keeps my rental reservations on one calendar and syncs my 3 platforms.

It is not as user friendly as I need at times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: I only had 1 listing and other channel managers had a minimum number of listings in order to be able to be used. Guesty had a free trial.

letzten Monat

Hi Dawn, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!

EUGENIO
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chaaron Residences

The easy and reliable way to keep my platforms all sync and running cal and the same pace.

I s not VRBO friendly platform, at least so far I can't connect it each other.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OwnerRez

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: OwnerRez It was very difficult to operate in addition to connecting efficiently with booking.com.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the 5 star review Eugenio!

Hakeem

Guesty made it easy

Kommentare: Wonderful! Easy to use, not harder to manage and change. Template are a great functionality.

Guesty made it super easy to connect all of my channels together. I have my calendar manager in price labs and my cleaning manager in turbo I needed to connect to Airbnb. Without Guesty for hosts, I wouldn’t have been able to do that!

Price was a little steep but I will will be worth it in the long run.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hospitable.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Name brand. Recommendation timing were key in choosing Guesty of a hospitable.com.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Hakeem! Our #1 goal is to help make hosting easier for our customers.

Laurin
Production Designer in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Easy to Use, Helpful for Multi-Channel Managemen

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great, easy to use, easy to set up and reliable.

I love the calendar integration and automated messaging, it just makes the management seamless.

Price Optimizer hasn't been working for me, the prices are too high compared to other local rentals and thus my place hasn't been booking.

letzten Monat

Thank you Lauren, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty for Hosts. - The Gueaty Team

Frederic
IT Manager in Singapur
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, easy to understand and efficient

Kommentare: I am quite happy about the product, its simplicity and also about the responsiveness of the support.

- The message automation module is really efficient and saves many hours. - The possibility to send a reminder by SMS to the helpers is really helpful to keep the operations running smoothly. - Another feature that I found really impressive was the website builder. It takes less than 5 minutes to have a professional-looking website. Yet, it remains powerful as almost every section can be adjusted manually if needed. - There is an app that is similar to what you experience when using your web browser. So you don't need to re-learn everything.

The navigation between sections can sometimes take 1 or 2 seconds. Nothing too critical but it would be even better if it was slightly faster. Some features also are missing such as the support of multiple languages for the website but I have been told that it's on the roadmap so it should not be a problem anymore.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tokeet, Beds24 und eviivo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: I contacted all the supports from Beds24, Eviivo, and YourPorter. Only 2 out of the 3 answers and both were really fast, as they replied within 1 business day. I didn't get any answer from Eviivo so it was eliminatory. What made me choose between YourPorter and Beds24 is the interface and the simplicity to use it and to get familiar with it. Although Beds24 is really powerful and do more, the learning curve is long and tedious. Finally, price wise YourPorter is the most competitive. So it's also a plus.

Ryley
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Porter App, simple GUI and good value for money.

Kommentare: Making price changes from the channel manager rather than multiple times directly from the listing site is one of the main benefits for us. Automated messaging is also a big time saver as well.

The program has a quality user interface, and mobile app. On boarding was relatively easy as well.

Some of the integrations are still being developed and require use of the listing platforms themselves from time to time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: IGMS was difficult to use and was too costly for what we took as value from the product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: iGMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Price point and the existence of a mobile app. It was also recommended by a cleaning company we use.

Louise
Property manager in UK
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Great

Kommentare: Brilliant. The automated messages alone is saving me hours of work.

I found the software is very user friendly as a first time property manager. The help boxes cover every aspect of setting up and running your account. Saves me hours in communications.

I haven’t found anything yet that I don’t like about this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway

Warum Guesty For Hosts gewählt wurde: Pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hostaway

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: The price point was better for us as we only have one property currently.

Michelle
Vacation rental business owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

Kommentare: I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me.
Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App. With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them. The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

Tyler
Quelle: GetApp

horrible customer support

easty to use and sync with reservations.

This company is a nightmare, I am currently using them and will stop once my annual membership is done. This is my second year with them and didn't have issues until last year when i renewed my membership. They have a horrible customer service team that takes weeks to get problems resolved. You cannot speak to anyone over the phone as they only have an email support team. I have been having billing issues with them for the damage protection and they have been double and triple charging me. Taking over $2,000 out of my account when only supposed to take $500. I am currently dealing with this issue for the 3rd time going on 4th time as I see another pending $1,000 they are attempting to charge. They end up having to refund me and takes forever to investigate the amount overcharged and then issuing the refund. I'm beyond pissed at this point - I am actually writing a complaint. Think twice before working with this company. Cheap but not worth the headache.

meir
owner in Israel
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

was a good product until was bought out by guesty

Kommentare: so i was with guesty for host( former yourporter) for over 5 years, until a year ago all was well, everything was working really good, and was very happy. 1 year ago it was bought out by guesty for hosts and since then everything just went downhill. Glitch after glitch, all of a sudden, overbookings, bookings from bookings.com weren't coming, parts of the calendar where blocked for some reason, and the website stopped working. Now i understand things can happen but when i wrote to there customer service, they barely respond and when they did they where very nice but barely took care of any of the issues, and when they did it took weeks or even month to fix. They left me very frustrated, real shame, needless to say I left guesty for host for another service provider.

its price was very low compared to other competitors and its app was good too.

The glitches and bugs, and kept on getting worse, in additional their customer service.

Dan
Property Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Kommentare: Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Kathy
General Manager in USA

Multi Platform User Review of Guesty

Kommentare: Guesty overall has been a top notch experience for us. We've had some technical glitches and customer service sometimes is on the slow side with today's work enviroment of too much work and not enough employees, but Guesty has done a great job overall of managing our platforms and I would highly recommend it.

Overall, Guesty is a fantastic tool. The ease of having all of our listings and information all in one place, makes the management of our listings so much easier. Guesty is also very user friendly and at the same time a very robust application.

The integration platform is at times cumbersome and sometimes confusing. Step by step directions need to be updated to match the actual integration process for each platform.

James
Owner in Puerto Rico
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have STR management program in the palm of your hand!

Kommentare: I started with yourporter which was purchased by Guesty and it was a seamless transition. I have been extremely satisfied with this program and highly recommend it to anyone who has short term rentals!

There are so many great features in this program. It allows me to manage multiple units across several platforms and simplified the management processes whether scheduling a cleaning, changing rates and availability, prevents double booking across platforms and I’ve set up a consistent messaging to my clients. I also love the automated reviews. Saves me much time and effort and allows for effective communications with my co-host and cleaning crews. It also has an AirBnB listing booster and my rooms get consistently booked. I highly recommend using this program if you have multiple units.

I have not had any problems or issues with this program. If I could wish for anything I would ask that they integrate with other smart lock systems. I use Wyze locks which are reasonably priced and have worked very well for me. If they could add that integration I would be overjoyed.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would have been a great choice (if it worked)

Kommentare: Horrible service, buggy product and wasted time.

Very feature rich. Checked every box on the marketing side.

This product does not work. It is very buggy. the app is broken. There is absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! The only option is email even though it says chat and 24/7. Bull. They need to take this off the market and use Guesty for 1 property.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, iGMS und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty For Hosts: Because I'm a sucker for good marketing.

letztes Jahr

Hi Adam, We are sorry to hear about this experience. I can see that you were using Guesty for Host. This review page is for Guesty for Pro, however, I would be more than happy to redirect your feedback to the relevant department from Guesty for Host. Are you able to send me your email so that we can get in touch to resolve your concerns with the app?

Olivia
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Features are great but the app has some bugs

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend Guesty for Hosts! The foundational capabilities are so helpful when managing reservations on multiple platforms.

Guesty easily integrates with all of the major booking platforms and also helps you to set up your own direct booking website. I love the message templates and automated messages. These are more robust than Airbnb's message templates.

There are some bugs in the user interface, especially on the app. Some screens don't display correctly and there are a couple quirks but they are usually easy to figure out. My biggest complaint is how slowly the app takes to load sometimes.The feature I wish they had was being able to allow co-hosts to the CMS. VRBO doesn't allow cohosts so if I could add a co-host to Guesty it would solve a lot of problems!

Daniel
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If its not one things its another

Kommentare: I am losing patience and currently shopping for another service

90% of the time this software works great and does whats its promised. Unfortunately 90% just isnt good enough

There always seems to be some annoying glitch going on with this software. First its pushing the wrong prices to airbnb. Then it's blocking the calendar off incorrectly. Lately customer support has been telling me to contact airbnb with my issues, but if you are going to offer "Full Integration" you need to own it when something doesn't work right. On top of that the user interface is very clunky and non-intuitive.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lack of Customer Service Makes for an Abysmal Experience.

Kommentare: ABYSMAL. Find another service to manage your property(ies).

The automated messaging and integrated in box is about the only thing this software has going for it.

AI driven customer service is the downfall of this platform. This software works great until it doesn't. Then you can spend countless hours going in loops with AI that cannot answer a specific question. Emails that are sent for help fall into a black hole and are never answered. My pricing is accurate of GFH, but is incorrect on my booking platforms and I am looking to lose money on my property, lose quality guests and possibly ruin my listing reputation. I am looking for a new integration service because this has failed me. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Shannon
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you have a rental property you MUST have this

This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

Scott
Principal | Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We are off to a nice start with Guesty!

Easily manage the guest communication and property management form a seamless unified platform.

no customer service phone number or active training with Q&A, found for on boarding

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iGMS