If you don't use YouPorter App, you are wasting time and money.

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Michelle N.
Vacation rental business owner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I now have more time to do other things thanks to Your Porter App. I no longer need to write out a message for every single guest and remember to send them and I don't have to organize cleaning staff because YourPorter App does all of that for me.
Using YourPorter App has given me the freedom to be able to leave town and still run my business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: YourPorter App does everything I need it to do and then some. I originally signed up because it would push my AirBnB rates to Booking.com automatically and that was all I was going to use it for. However, the auto-messaging system has proven invaluable. I can tailor messages and have them sent at specific times and on specific days. This feature is incredibly useful because I can send my lock box code at a specific time, thereby preventing guests from unexpectedly showing up and trying to check in early. I can also schedule all commonly sent emails, such as thanking them for booking, sending directions to our place, a message the next day asking if they settled in Ok and if they need anything. Guests love that I check in with them and I never forget to do so, thanks to YourPorter App.
With the teammates feature, you can add teammates and assign them tasks such as cleaning, and is such a valuable portion of the software that I could not do without it. I can organize all my cleaning staff and have them clean when they need to and I never need to remind them because YourPorter App automatically does that for me. It can also let them know when we have check-ins and for how many guests so they can set up the continental breakfasts for them.
The income report is also a great addition. There are so many features that I am still discovering all of them and how to implement them to my best advantage.

Nachteile: A written FAQ would be good. However, the support staff are very quick to answer when you have a question.

Great tool to manage guest booking and more

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Yvette B.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great product & great support staff

Vorteile: - fantastic support team behind.
- solid, trustworthy company behind the software.
- software that fullfills my booking need and more:
-- coordinate who has booked on Airbnb and booking.com to avoid doublebooking
-- make webpage free via Your Porter App system (they also offer to use own domain for a fee)
--Automation of day to day actions, like sending welcome email
-possible to test it out before buying (also good because one has not started to earn money yet, so the tool helps one make money first before asking for money).
- I only have one listing and the company support me having many questions even though I am very small w/only 1 listing.

Nachteile: Have nothing negative to say. It is just a very good tool with extremely good and helpful support staff.

Amazing! Can't Recommend enough!

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Dan K.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loved it from the start! So easy to set up, the customer service has been impeccable with any queries I've had. It's saved me many many hours and made communication much more seamless between both the guests and extended team. Thank you for creating and developing such an amazing product!

Vorteile: First of all the Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced! The executives have responded very quickly and informatively. The features are great! I manage 12 properties and done A LOT of research before deciding upon YourPorter and it has definitely paid off! I LOVE the form that can be sent to guests where they fill in their arrival time, this is automatically fed to the extended team, reducing communication time immensely. So easy to use and has saved me many many hours whilst providing a better service to our guests.I also love the evolution, new features are constantly being released making it even more of a beast! :)

Nachteile: I love the emails being sent from my own email address so replies are sent directly to that. But one limitation I found was that only one attachment was allowed to be sent along with the emails. However I found a workaround to save all of the attachments as a single Zip file which has worked. It would be even better if we could share the Timeline as we can the Calendar to the extended team.

Made for property managers

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Michel O.
Account Manager
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am property manager, more exactly multi host accounts manager on Airbnb + Booking + Homeaway + Trip Advisor. My job is to meet property owners, take rentals pictures, build descriptions, put listings on platforms. Each owner has his own host account on each platform. I charge a commission to owners on payouts they get from platforms. It is a win-win business with property owner. I work only in my car, I try to spend my evenings with my wife, not my laptop:) Till now, I was working with BEDS24 to sync bookings. As my business is growing fast, informations I have to follow are now impossible to manage on a to-do list. So I decided to find a solution fitting to my business. During 2 months, I tried ALL solutions on the markets, I say ALL and it was a real jungle:( United rentals, avantio, kigo, lodgable, uplisting, syncbnb, cloudbed, hostaway, bedbooking, guesty, bookingsync, wishbox...etc Many are based on a PMS that I don't need as my owners are directly paid by platforms. Some are only syncing calendars. Finally, I had a choice to make between UPLISTING and YOUR PORTER Your Porter wins because inactive listings are not charged and it is working on my iPad and Android phone. It is obvious that Your Porter is designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life. So if you are a freelance property manager who needs a one stop shop in his mobile to follow all the business, don't loose your time like I did, open an account on Your Porter right

Vorteile: Fair price
Designed by people who are sensitive about real problems of property manager's life

Nachteile: Not multi language
Restrictions should limit check-in and checkout days

If you have a rental property you MUST have this

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Shannon P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

Nachteile: There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

Streamlines all my bookings

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Natasha C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Reducing my admin time and linking my prices across multiple channels

Vorteile: I LOVE this app! Your Porter App allows me to manage my property across several sites in one place. It links with AirBnB and Booking.com and, most importantly for me, my own website. This app has cut down my admin by about 90%. It allows you to set up templates and automate almost everything. I can set my prices so I earn the same amount no matter which site a customer books on. I can automate messages so customers receive emails confirming their reservation, confirming details before they arrive and thanking them for staying. I can set up text messages to send to customers and to send to my cleaners. For me, having Your Porter integrate with my own website was critical - many other channel managers do not have this functionality. I get a lot of bookings direct, so this is very important for me. Also, the support is fantastic. It's taken a little while to get everything set up exactly as I want it and the support team have all been brilliant. They reply to emails in a timely manner and offer very clear advice. I love this app and would recommend it to anyone!

Nachteile: It took a little time to set up, which is to be expected.

Great value and simple interface, good app

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Nachteile: Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

A very helpful tool for the Airbnb host

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Niels B.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Your Porter App helps automating routine tasks in guest and service team communications; it enables a pro-service (no more forgotten messages) and therefore a better guest expierience and saves endless time managing the lisitngs.

Vorteile: This app resolves a lot of headaches for the Airbnb host; it automates the messinging with the guests and cleaning service and other tasks. Once understood it adapts easily to the hosts needs. Other useful features are a channel mangement service and ical syncronisation with different OTAs. It also works with booking.com. The daily event overview is very comprehensive and gives me a nice overview of what will be up at my lisintgs for the day and next days. Great cusotmer service!

Nachteile: I havn't discoverd so far if the app allows to send adapt the messages to guest's prefered language (for example German for Germans, French for French etc.). I'm missing a self-booking function with an integrated calender and payment tool that could be imported easily to a website.

Full featured, reliable, and great support!

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
John A.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: YourPorter has been developing with new features over the course of the last year. Really great app!

Vorteile: YourPorter has almost all the features needed to manage a STR business. And the support is very responsive! Love YourPorter.

Nachteile: Wish there were a few more API connected channels.

Easy set up & great support!

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Julie & andrew P.
Sole Trader
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Provides a one stop Integration of online booking sites so that availability, reservations, auto messaging & dynamic pricing can be managed from once app. Saves time. Cost effective.

Vorteile: Your Porter integrates seamlessly with the 3 online booking sites I use for my short term rentals plus it plays nicely with Beyond Pricing. The steps to set everything up are straight forward & well explained & their online & email support is fabulous. Saves me time & value for money as well. Very happy so far. Mobile app - tablet or phone - great as well.

Nachteile: Nothing at this stage. All my experiences have been positive.

A perfect fit for my needs

Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Alon W.

Kommentare: As above

Vorteile: I tested 2 more solutions and decided to use Your Porter for a short rental property.
It is a simple solution and does exactly what I need, and probably many other property owners;
1. It syncs booking.com and airbnb calendars
2. It unifies the communication with guests on a single interface
3. It offers an integrated solution for charging booking.com guests
4. It replicates airbnb pricing into booking.com. This was a key in my decision. I find airbnb pricing engine suitable for my needs. I didn't want to use other pricing engines, nor booking.com engine which i find cumbersome and not optimized for small private property owners.
5. It is reasonably priced.

Nachteile: Small hiccup is that number of babies is not synced from airbnb to yourporter. Surely they'll fix it soon.
Another one is that they only accept credit cards. No solution for monthly bank transfer, ideal (Netherlands). They did however offer an online annual bank transfer.

After researching 30 plus, and trying 5

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Rex K.
Airbnb Host
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used their customer support. It was decent. It would be cool to have an option to pay, and get immediate customer service, instead of waiting in line, but that’s all. It has been a Very good platform so far.

Vorteile: After researching for a month, all the different management apps, and trying Booking Automatuon, Smoobu, Tokeet, and a couple others I have forgotten. I like that Your Porter has a smartphone app, a website builder for taking direct bookings, integration with BeyondPricing, Wheelhouse pricing, PriceLabs pricing. It can take price info from Airbnb (I use Wheelhouse pricing on Airbnb), then mirror the prices over to Booking.com, and to your direct book website. It has other good features, but the ones I mention were the defining ones for me. It is also priced fairly.

Nachteile: It is improving, but at this point, VRBO is not integrated directly into Your Porter. In order to use VRBO, I had to use regular .ics calendar synced between VRBO and Airbnb, and had to use BeyondPricing to manage prices in VRBO.

Best bang for the buck!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Tristan P.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Amazing love it after trying some other overhyped PMS systems!

Vorteile: Ease of use, convenience, customer support is outstanding

Nachteile: Still needs a little more polishing to feel like a really hi-quality app

Easy and robust, fast, and good value for money, but limited functionality.

Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Sergio T.
Managing Director
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: YP has enabled us to forecast, plan and track bookings and tasks easily.

Vorteile: Never crashes. Staff has easily adopted it. Quickly updates changes. Cheap monthly rates.

Nachteile: Only works with Airbnb and Booking, and with Booking functionality is limited, especially when it comes to messaging and price-setting. We would also like multiple staff to have logins, instead of everyone using the same login.

Great and flexible tool that does exactly what you need

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Adalberto G.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It automates and facilitates managing my airbnb properties

Vorteile: The automation of everything I need to manage a few airbnb properties. The tools works on the web and in my android phone. The support team is very responsive and open for improvement suggestions.

Nachteile: The whatsapp integration could be a bit better and then I have not other comments. It does exactly what I expected.

Great app was MORE than expected

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Edward L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy to understand and see the status, keep communications with guests is most important and not seem like a system but have the ability to customize each message for each property. Nice to see the website and payment system with Stripe to help with making charges directly when needed.

Vorteile: Wow this functionality and ability is far more than I expected. We started it thinking it could gap between services we were using like Guesty and others but the cost is much simpler. Also this app has grown with leaps and bounds and very solid platform to control and use for 1 property or we have seven and it can do the same seamlessly and also help collaborate better than others.

Nachteile: Not much but the more I figure out the more helpful it is. Haven't really had any parts that are troubling or difficult at all.

Ever-improving Vacation Rental Management Platform

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the trial and have pleased with the app so far. We're excited to see what they do next, as they are always rolling out new features.

Vorteile: The Your Porter App is simple yet powerful, and they are actively improving the product regularly. They have a unique approach to property management, guest communications, and listing optimization.

Nachteile: Some aspects are a bit limited and require more refinement such as a the website feature. Given Your Porter's commitment to improving, I suspect it is only a matter of time before they more fully flesh out this feature.

Huge step simplifying managing my Airbnbs’

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Sheri R.
Host
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Before I had this I had to spend a lot of time making sure all the right messages were going out to all the right people. I feel much more comfortable about managing my guests now that I have this app.

Vorteile: I love the fact that you can set up your messages and they can automatically go to the person they need to go to at the right time and that they are personalized with their name. I have two Airbnbs and I couldn’t imagine if I had to manage them without this software Let alone expand to more than two of these spaces!

Nachteile: I haven’t disliked anything about the ap so far.

Very good product

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Elena R.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall it saves me a lot of time

Vorteile: The automated messages, the auto review, the snooze, the booster, the integration with Booking.com

Nachteile: There is no Bulgarian language in the message templates. Sometimes it loads very slowly on the phone. Sometimes there is a delay in the automated messaging more than hour. Even that I stop the automated messages, sometimes the software sends it.

Great app. Has saved so much time

Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Stephen M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The issue of running short stay accomodation while having other commitments such as looking after a family has been made possible with Your Porter App. We have found it excellent.

Vorteile: The automated messaging and payments have made numerous repetitive tasks no longer an issue.

Nachteile: We have had a few issues as the app has been further developed, but in general they have been quickly solved

A must have!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Airbnb host
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I was able to stream line the operational process minimising human actions to the bare minimum

Nachteile: All templates needs to be written in a way to respond to a maximum of questions

Great App!

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Jose F.
N/A
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps me free up lots of time and it improves my response time to guests' messages.

Vorteile: Saves me a lot of time with automated messages.

Nachteile: All is good. Nothing to complain about at all.

MS - PLC Review

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Marc S.
Open
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Good overview given, templates for messages,

Nachteile: Not granular enough for things like assigning colours (not just 8 colour options)/names to groups can select just 1+ listing to view calendar (has to be 1 or all)
Would be great to have more reporting options
Assigning roles to different staff within 1 account

Best Channel Manager

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Stacey C.

Kommentare: Very happy!

Vorteile: I intentionally did not want a software that would take over my accounts. This one is perfect and integrates with Airbnb and Home Away. The automated messaging is perfect and they offer a free website!

Nachteile: It took some getting used to but once you have it down pat you are good to go.

essential for apartment management

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Diego A.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: very comfortable the app that works on any platform

Vorteile: my absolute favorite is the integration of prices between airbnb and booking, even the automatic management of messages is very convenient

Nachteile: at the moment the software seems to me to be excellent the lack of integration with the management of home prices is a limitation for my activity but I was promised that by the end of August it will be complete