IBM API Management

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Madhuri S.
software developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: IBM Cloud provides different approaches to use API Connect as SAAS, PAAS, IAAS. Based on the consumer needs we have
IBM Cloud dedicated- No additional hardware requirements, No shared gateways and administrated by IBM
IBM Cloud Public- Easy to pair with other IBM Cloud services and No firewall needs
IBM Cloud Private- Installed on a private server still controlled by IBM which can include private firewall with controlled timing updates
Reserved Instance- Can add our own run time with firewall requirements and with more security controlled by IBM
On-Premise- Has a single network through which can access it capabilities

Nachteile: Though we have different deployment options if it is cloud all the administration will be controlled by IBM and our code will sits in cloud

Productive

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Terrill J.
Management
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with IBM has always been professional and productive . I have been an user of other products .

Vorteile: Very easy to use and the support is very fast and reliable . Very productive and professional software

Nachteile: The price could of been better but overall everything else was good and on point with our company needs .

Something that's worth trying out!

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Pharmacy Intern
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small group, it was easy to work together.The benefits I've realized is that it is extremely quick and convenient to use. I wish I had more hands on experience with the program itself.

Vorteile: During my time with the company that used this program, I thought that it would be hard to train on and understand the program. I was very surprised that that was not the case with this software. It's been a few years since I used the program but what I remember from my time there I can say that it was easy to be trained on IBM Connections. Not only that but the program offered more than expected tools within it. Some of these features included chatting with other coworkers, being able to send coworkers files through the program, and it allowed file editing to be not only quick but very efficient.

Nachteile: There were not many major dislikes that I had with the program itself. Although it was easy to use, sometimes it was hard to find some tools that were provided. My supervisor used it more than I did so that may have had some effect on the tools being harder to locate. The loading time would also be an issue. And every now and then the files I sent or received wouldn't load the first time around. However, they did load when I retired. So that may have been an issue with me.

Best API Solution

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Alonso V.
Sales
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy and fast to integrate with other vendors solutions. Also great customer services by IBM.
Finally good capabilites for apis monetization

Nachteile: The price. Compared with other vendors, is the most expensive solution in the market.