Über Amazon QuickSight

Amazon QuickSight ist eine schnelle, Cloud-basierte Lösung, mit der sich aus deinen Daten im Handumdrehen geschäftliche Erkenntnisse gewinnen lassen.

Erfahre mehr über Amazon QuickSight

Still has limited options for different type of graphs/charts.

Bewertungen zu Amazon QuickSight

4,0

Amazon QuickSight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amazon QuickSight bereits verwendet?

Joe H.
Joe H.
Senior Vice President in USA

Awesome system once you've learned some basics

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Amazon Quicksight has been amazing. I wasn't the person responsible for the initial integration/implementation within our software ecosystem, but I am one of the primary dashboard creators on our team and I'm definitely not a developer. As a semi-technical user I've found that the platform is very robust and has tons of features that make Business Intelligence reporting easy to do. Although I still haven't gotten the hang of ALL the advance features, I do feel like I'm slowly catching on to them and am probably in the 80th percentile of users. Now that I've had this tool, I definitely couldn't live without it.

Ease of use with the reporting mechanisms is second to none. The ability to incorporate Amazon insights (AI) is amazing. I've also noticed that they release tons of new features constantly. Dashboards look really good as well.

Pretty difficult to configure initially. If you're looking to leverage all the tools within your current system, then you'll really want to have someone certified in AWS or at least a team of devs with advanced skills. We actually reconfigured our implementation within our software after about 6 months of use and it made our lives much better.

Soumya ranjan S.
Soumya ranjan S.
Data analyst in Indien
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cloud based visualization tool

Easy to log in ,no need to install in local system

Visualization and data integration can be improved ,there are lot of features available in other visualization tool like Power BI and Tableau

David W.
David W.
Head of Engineering in Australien

Easily deployed, not so easily used and not fully integrated

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ultimately, I'm not enamoured with QuickSight at all. Yes, it is an easy-to-use, highly accessible, AWS-compatible BI product but it feels half-baked with the rest of AWS, and it has some curious approaches, some complexities that are unintuitive, and some other things that make it just that bit more frustrating than it needs to be.

QuickSight is simple to set up - it's a public cloud AWS service so if you're already using AWS it's already there and you merely sign in to your AWS console and navigate over. It's also easy to set up your first visuals; you create a data source, create an analysis, and away you go. It helps you make interesting and effective visuals too, giving recommendations based on the nature of the data too. So, the barrier to entry for QuickSight and to start using it is extremely low. There's nothing to it.

It's clear QuickSight is a product AWS acquired rather than natively developed because so many things are different or inconsistent with the usual AWS standards - menus, security groups, user accounts, etc. Some things you could only do via the AWS CLI. As an example, until only just recently, QuickSight had no GUI support for groups. We could make groups via the CLI, and then assign data sources and analysis to the group, but it was not available or visible in the GUI in any way. Thankfully, this feature has been added during March or April 2022. Another issue is that QuickSight sometimes doesn't work as you expect. We encountered issues with pivot tables whereby we got different results when pivoting/grouping on a specific column than when we exported the exact same data into Excel and pivoted there. We manually compared each individual row and confirmed we were looking at the exact same data. The Excel pivot was correct, while our QuickSight pivot was doing some averaging. We logged this with AWS support for help and while it was resolved the issue is that some things that ought to be simple and intuitive become a bit more complex in QuickSight. Also, QuickSight can store results for quicker access in storage it calls SPICE, and you buy SPICE quota. However, if you run out of SPICE it won't run your scheduled reports and they simply fail.

Nehal Y.
Nehal Y.
Software Tester in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stunning dashboard over the cloud

Kommentare: I can say it is the future of visualization over the cloud and it needs to evolve compared to the other products in the market to sustain with the features in such competitive market in the business intelligence domain

1. Our organization is using Amazon QuickSight for developing visually appealing dashboard 2. It is fully based on cloud and has a SPICE engine which brings all the data into the engine for faster development 3. Machine Learning and AI is a great feature which automatically creates awesome visuals without any hassle - we are using this feature quite often for faster developments

1. Customization to the charts is very limited 2. Calculated fields is a bit tedious to be created 3. Limited SPICE engine data consumption 4. Resolution based dashboards have limited options - one is Autofit and other option has fixed resolutions

Data Scientist in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great visualizations

Kommentare: I want to build Dashboards so I can help companies visualize how their campaigns are running. If there is a keyword/hashtag, they need to analyze, we can easily view it on the screen. I was able to build a dashboard easily and view real-time changes as well as the sentiment analysis. This proved to be of great use to me.

I liked the fact that the visualizations were easy to create. Typically, I used to prefer using Elasticsearch and Kibana for my visuals. This one did not require much tinkering or knowing a great deal of code to set it up. There were many choices in graphs, charts, etc especially when it came to setting up a dashboard. The trial service was not restrictive either and it allowed me to explore the many choices. I loved that it has support for other services such as Salesforce, Tableau etc to import data. The sharing feature makes it fun for everyoneto view the dashboards within an organization.

There is a lack of tutorials on how one can use it more effectively. There weren't many choices when it comes to charts, graphs. I also hated having to sign up for it separately as it's not a third party service and is part of Amazon. They should just make it easy for one to use this service without having to sign up for it again. Another issue is that there is no way for an outsider such as a client to view the visualisations as they have to be part of a team to view it. I wanted to share my dashboard with a client but it was not possible to share the link. Maybe I must have missed it but there was no simple way to do it.

Nfon O.
Freelancer in Kamerun
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Amazon Quick sight. A highly recommended data tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is already a very solid data solution but needs to mature a lot if it wants to become an enterprise solution. But the new features coming out are definitely taking it up the charts. I will definitely recommend this to every body

Quicksight is an incredible platform and provides me with first-class and easy to use business intelligence. The fact that I am only charged as i use makes it more exciting and economical. Its integration into other AWS Services is one of its most appealing features.

It is lacking in pixel perfect visualisation and functionality. Still has limited options for different type of graphs/charts.

Commercial analyst in Deutschland

Super cool bi tool

Kommentare: So far I used several bi tools and although QuickSight is relatively new and not that widespread as for example Tableau, I can say that I enjoy using it from day 1

Dashboards are very easy to create, a lot of data sources can be easily connected and the Performance of the System is quite great

Not that many tutorials and courses are available on the web

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep tabs on data!

4 letztes Jahr

As a person who never liked numbers but needed to report on numbers to let clients know how their program was going, I appreciated a tool like QuickSight. Our Data Team was able to build us a wide variety of dashboards with filters so that I could easily grab the numbers that I needed and take a quick look at trends over certain periods of time.

We eventually swapped over to Tableau because our Data Team felt that the latter was more robust and could produce more beautiful visuals that can be easily used to present the data.

Jesse B.
AVP Technical Solutions in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quicksight can help you create visualizations quickly... most of the time

Kommentare: Quicksight could be extremely helpful for some lightweight use cases. It wasn't the best tool for a larger-scale integration into a SAS platform.

The interface is clean-looking, the charts and graphs look appealing, things seem to run quickly enough.

The data layer concept is a little harder to understand coming from other tools, the configuration interfaces for the visualizations feel a little clunky. Integrations are a little lacking.

Khaled K.
CEO in Ägypten
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and important review

Kommentare: Excellent service designed with care can be sure of this yourself, with the price is unexpected and easy to use with a quick response clients support

Easy control and continuous customer support 24 hours, excellent design comfortable for eye

The site may be slow to navigate some pages

Technical Lead - Data Analytics in USA

Quick set up, simple embedding, backed by the power of AWS

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, our team has been very please with what we get with Amazon QuickSight. The support team and our account reps have assisted us every step of the way. Their unique (from our previous solution) pricing structure took a bit of time to quote out, but once the math was done it was clear which solution was best. While we didn't keep as many dashboard author seats as first expected, the time and workload associated with onboarding and implementing was not something that overly taxed our engineers or analysts.

The pricing structure alone got us interested, but the ease of setup and the user experience kept our attention. On the data-prep side, linking our RDS and Aurora instances was as simple as a login prompt. Mapping and prepping data was just as simple too. The process of building out our first interactive dashboards and then embedding them for our users occurred in 1/4 of the time as our previous BI solution.

We still find a desktop SQL client the easiest route for the initial dataset queries. The editor in QuickSight is very beginner-friendly though. Someone with more time writing queries will likely only copy/paste into the editor, however.

Jorge C.
SRE in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great BI tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A great BI tool that can serve anyone. Easy to use on a beginner level, but also customizable enough for an advanced user. The drag and drop fields are very cool to test different layouts, and very quick to show the new graphs upon any change.

Very easy to use. It has a lot of graph options. Once a new type is selected, the visual automatically adapts and shows the new graph. The drag and drop fields make it easy to change the fields in order to achieve your goal. The ability of calculating fields using functions on Quicksights eases the load of doing it in the query.

The calculated fields and parameters can be a little complex, but totally worth the time spent on learning how to use them. I don't like the fact that in the Analysis screen, the visuals cannot be freely moved, and automatically stick to the above visual. It should be possible to add images in order to "beautify" the dashboards

Rahil M.
Rahil M.
Marketing Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Business Intelligence tool for visualizations and analysis

Kommentare: Easy to use and takes away the primary data requirement workload of your analytics team.

The tool aids in generating quick interactive visualizations from various large data sets and exporting data are such a breeze.

The cons are quite small in terms space available for your SPICE(Super fast, Parallel, In-memory, Calculation Engine) views

Export and Compliance Analyst in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and Use

Functionalities related to the analysis are good and this was easy to implement

The learning curve involved with utilizing all the tools within the software is steep but rewarding.

CEO & co-founder in Niederlande
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BI with direct integration with other AWS services

Natively connects to RDS (MySQL) and lets us query the database to generate graphs. Their SPICE option creates a powerful index of the tables of which some of them are very large. That way we can query the SPICE index for additional speed without giving an extra load to our database for the BI dashboard.

Requires a certain level of technical knowledge to get started. Also, haven't figured out yet if it can be displayed on a TV like Geckoboard.

Tommaso D.
Tommaso D.
Senior iOS Developer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

it's a good start

I like the product but I expect more in terms of UI that can be provided. it's really good with the integration of services

the UI is not ideal, it needs to be updated

Nicole V.
Specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

We mostly like the analysis aspect of this product. So far, it has been very user friendly and easy to read the data it provides.

We ran into one minor issue with the time, however it appeared to be an easy fix.

Connor S.
Product Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Ad Hoc Reporting

Kommentare: Another quality product by Amazon - very trustworthy

Excellent for ad hoc reporting on corporate cloud data. Very secure, and friendly user-interface.

Amazon needs to continue supporting this software and not neglect it with new features.

CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BI that scales

Once you learn the basics, the logic and operations are very familiar for anyone who has a baseline data-analysis framework.

Sometimes there is lag with SPICE and visualizations, especially with larger datasets

Manny P.
Manny P.
. in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Analysis

Kommentare: I was impressed on the visual data I was able to get, but I have seen other software do more and give more back to the users. They are in the right track, but in its early stages.

This software has a lot of great features to get important data information from the research you are using. You can use fields list as a filter to narrow down dates and specific events.

The software has a long way to go before it can be regarded as a very useful tool. They have good tools just need more and mimic what other companies are doing. And get more customer feedback on what user's want.

Christopher A.
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Amazon QuickSight Review

Kommentare: In general I'm only help to choose the software to a friend

This has pros like if you want business intelligence, that you can see the insight of your business like incomes and outcomes also a very detailed dashboard

The amazon quick sight software has cons like only it can used by who knows the software and economics and business systems

Thiago S.
Financial Analyst in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One more simple, free and efficient AWS tool

Kommentare: A simple, free intelligence tool with easily customizable data delivery in relation to graphics and dashboards. For integration with the AWS data platform, it is the most viable option on the market.

Very fast and easy to create dashboards.

Integration with other database off the Amazon platform is a bit tricky.

Yainer M.
customer success in Chile

Sosafe

I could join all the data in custom reports and graphics

Is not easy to manage, the time its just UTC and you cant change it

Systems Administrator in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Get a quick sight into your business with Quicksight

It has visuals, sheets, stories, and a dashboard view.

AWS is growing and so are its features. So far, it's a good product.

Indraneel R.
Indraneel R.
CEO and Co-Founder in USA

Very easy for Dashboard creation

Kommentare: I have used Quicksight for our product briefly , one of things is that it is free and offers all the tools for simple dashboard but very less support for advanced visualisations

- Easy and Intuitive user interface - Very less learning curve - Very useful for fast creation of simple dashboards

- Less scope for UI customizations - It needs to mature a lot to be used for commercial grade products