Über Amazon QuickSight

Amazon QuickSight ist eine schnelle, Cloud-basierte Lösung, mit der sich aus deinen Daten im Handumdrehen geschäftliche Erkenntnisse gewinnen lassen.

Erfahre mehr über Amazon QuickSight

Still has limited options for different type of graphs/charts.

Bewertungen zu Amazon QuickSight

Amazon QuickSight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amazon QuickSight bereits verwendet?

Donny
Donny
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Quicksight is great for visualizing data!

Kommentare: Overall Amazon Quicksight has been a great tool!

It has helped us display different metrics and improve our performance more than before!

Some of the GUI is not the best but it's just the process of customizing it more.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick set up, simple embedding, backed by the power of AWS

Kommentare: Overall, our team has been very please with what we get with Amazon QuickSight. The support team and our account reps have assisted us every step of the way. Their unique (from our previous solution) pricing structure took a bit of time to quote out, but once the math was done it was clear which solution was best. While we didn't keep as many dashboard author seats as first expected, the time and workload associated with onboarding and implementing was not something that overly taxed our engineers or analysts.

The pricing structure alone got us interested, but the ease of setup and the user experience kept our attention. On the data-prep side, linking our RDS and Aurora instances was as simple as a login prompt. Mapping and prepping data was just as simple too. The process of building out our first interactive dashboards and then embedding them for our users occurred in 1/4 of the time as our previous BI solution.

We still find a desktop SQL client the easiest route for the initial dataset queries. The editor in QuickSight is very beginner-friendly though. Someone with more time writing queries will likely only copy/paste into the editor, however.

Head of Engineering in Australien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easily deployed, not so easily used and not fully integrated

Kommentare: Ultimately, I'm not enamoured with QuickSight at all. Yes, it is an easy-to-use, highly accessible, AWS-compatible BI product but it feels half-baked with the rest of AWS, and it has some curious approaches, some complexities that are unintuitive, and some other things that make it just that bit more frustrating than it needs to be.

QuickSight is simple to set up - it's a public cloud AWS service so if you're already using AWS it's already there and you merely sign in to your AWS console and navigate over. It's also easy to set up your first visuals; you create a data source, create an analysis, and away you go. It helps you make interesting and effective visuals too, giving recommendations based on the nature of the data too. So, the barrier to entry for QuickSight and to start using it is extremely low. There's nothing to it.

It's clear QuickSight is a product AWS acquired rather than natively developed because so many things are different or inconsistent with the usual AWS standards - menus, security groups, user accounts, etc. Some things you could only do via the AWS CLI. As an example, until only just recently, QuickSight had no GUI support for groups. We could make groups via the CLI, and then assign data sources and analysis to the group, but it was not available or visible in the GUI in any way. Thankfully, this feature has been added during March or April 2022. Another issue is that QuickSight sometimes doesn't work as you expect. We encountered issues with pivot tables whereby we got different results when pivoting/grouping on a specific column than when we exported the exact same data into Excel and pivoted there. We manually compared each individual row and confirmed we were looking at the exact same data. The Excel pivot was correct, while our QuickSight pivot was doing some averaging. We logged this with AWS support for help and while it was resolved the issue is that some things that ought to be simple and intuitive become a bit more complex in QuickSight. Also, QuickSight can store results for quicker access in storage it calls SPICE, and you buy SPICE quota. However, if you run out of SPICE it won't run your scheduled reports and they simply fail.

john
Data Analyst in Kenia

Amazon QuickSight Review

Kommentare: This tools has helped me in Business Intelligence and visualization and creating stories to provide graphical details of the data.

It offers data upload from many data sources.

The entire tools completely meets all my needs

Daniele
Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for visualizing data.

What I like the most about Quicksight is ease of use - even if you're not a BI, it's fairly simple to create dashboards and real-time updates for visualizing data. Learning curve to actively creating these is way faster than similar tools on the market. If you have more developed knowledge - no worries, integration with AWS services can keep you busy to create something a bit more comprehensive. Being part of AWS galaxy, it's quite 'plug and play' if you already use other AWS services.

Could do with some improvement on filtering (as each tab is handled separately, you can't 'filter all' on your reports to slice data on different reports). Also borrowing some more customization and pivoting option as other actors in the market do (see extreme flexibility from end-customer side that Looker has) would be a massive leg up, as current system is a bit 'rigid' as a end user - ie., very little opportunity to customize.

Joe
Joe
Senior Vice President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome system once you've learned some basics

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Amazon Quicksight has been amazing. I wasn't the person responsible for the initial integration/implementation within our software ecosystem, but I am one of the primary dashboard creators on our team and I'm definitely not a developer. As a semi-technical user I've found that the platform is very robust and has tons of features that make Business Intelligence reporting easy to do. Although I still haven't gotten the hang of ALL the advance features, I do feel like I'm slowly catching on to them and am probably in the 80th percentile of users. Now that I've had this tool, I definitely couldn't live without it.

Ease of use with the reporting mechanisms is second to none. The ability to incorporate Amazon insights (AI) is amazing. I've also noticed that they release tons of new features constantly. Dashboards look really good as well.

Pretty difficult to configure initially. If you're looking to leverage all the tools within your current system, then you'll really want to have someone certified in AWS or at least a team of devs with advanced skills. We actually reconfigured our implementation within our software after about 6 months of use and it made our lives much better.

Gabriel
Data Scientist in Costa Rica

Best Embedding Option among Hyperscalers

Kommentare: We used quicksight to display insights from over 300 million points of data from IoT devices. Overall, it does perform really well with creating attractive dashboards. You are limited with options in terms of visualizations compared to other solutions, however, it does have some out of the box ML options. I wish there was an option to display real time data, but you can only refresh and consume data every 30 minutes which in some cases can be a little late to display info. Value for money is definitely the highest but there is plenty of room for improvement.

I liked how easy it was to embed the dashboard into an app and web. It was literally a plug and play feature with different customization options.

Customer support needs to improve significantly. When I posted a question, it took them weeks to get back and the response can easily get lost. The community based support didn't work for me and the criticality sometimes can be high, so an immediate response is needed.

Nehal
Nehal
Software Tester in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stunning dashboard over the cloud

Kommentare: I can say it is the future of visualization over the cloud and it needs to evolve compared to the other products in the market to sustain with the features in such competitive market in the business intelligence domain

1. Our organization is using Amazon QuickSight for developing visually appealing dashboard 2. It is fully based on cloud and has a SPICE engine which brings all the data into the engine for faster development 3. Machine Learning and AI is a great feature which automatically creates awesome visuals without any hassle - we are using this feature quite often for faster developments

1. Customization to the charts is very limited 2. Calculated fields is a bit tedious to be created 3. Limited SPICE engine data consumption 4. Resolution based dashboards have limited options - one is Autofit and other option has fixed resolutions

Santiago
Operations Analyst in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuickSight Review

Kommentare: The business problem we are solving with QuickSight is the integration of all our business data in one single place. With this platform we're able to analyze our data efficiently and in a more complete way.

The feature I like the most about QuickSight is its ability to source data and information from other systems we use, like Salesforce and Aircall, and we're able to integrate data from these systems together for more robust and complete data reports.

I find it sometimes difficult to find my way around the app's interface, I think it could be a bit better visually appealing, specially for users that don't interact often with databases and data apps.

Gouri
Gouri
Senior Tech Lead in Indien
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazon QuickSight for Model Monitoring dashboards

Kommentare: Overall experience using Amazon QuickSight is good, we are using this for our machine learning models performance monitoring dashboards post model deployment. It's easy to use.

The best thing about Amazon QuickSight is it has variety of connectors available to fetch the reporting database. quality of plots are good. Dashboard creation is easy

The feature in Amazon QuickSight which can be improved further is the interactive plots. on the large dataset, latency is high to reload.

Aditya
BIE in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Tools for Insights

Kommentare: Wonderful

Best and ease of usage for both developers and end users

NA because everything looks good to me and my team

Ricardo
Head of AI in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My experience using Amazon Quicksight

Kommentare: Not good. We use this to implement a product on top of that and to analyse data, however the bottom line is that it is worst than Power BI, Qlikview and Tableau, all tools that I used before.

The drag and drop functionality is easy, however it's not easier than other BI products that I used before.

The graphical resources are limited, poor integration (even with Amazon), difficulty to create intelligent reports, the data is not integrated in a fluid way (if you filter in one page, the filter is not applied to other pages), there are few guides and good learning documents to understand how the product works.

Arika
Arika
Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best data visualization platform

Kommentare: Amazon QuickSight is a very good tool to collaborate data from multiple sources to a single place. You can easily combine multiple data points to get create reports that fulfills your need.

1. The platform processes (big) data quickly2. It can support SQL queries3. It can also read reads JSON files

It is a very good platform without any drawbacks

Nfon
Freelancer in Kamerun
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Amazon Quick sight. A highly recommended data tool

Kommentare: It is already a very solid data solution but needs to mature a lot if it wants to become an enterprise solution. But the new features coming out are definitely taking it up the charts. I will definitely recommend this to every body

Quicksight is an incredible platform and provides me with first-class and easy to use business intelligence. The fact that I am only charged as i use makes it more exciting and economical. Its integration into other AWS Services is one of its most appealing features.

It is lacking in pixel perfect visualisation and functionality. Still has limited options for different type of graphs/charts.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great visualizations

Kommentare: I want to build Dashboards so I can help companies visualize how their campaigns are running. If there is a keyword/hashtag, they need to analyze, we can easily view it on the screen. I was able to build a dashboard easily and view real-time changes as well as the sentiment analysis. This proved to be of great use to me.

I liked the fact that the visualizations were easy to create. Typically, I used to prefer using Elasticsearch and Kibana for my visuals. This one did not require much tinkering or knowing a great deal of code to set it up. There were many choices in graphs, charts, etc especially when it came to setting up a dashboard. The trial service was not restrictive either and it allowed me to explore the many choices. I loved that it has support for other services such as Salesforce, Tableau etc to import data. The sharing feature makes it fun for everyoneto view the dashboards within an organization.

There is a lack of tutorials on how one can use it more effectively. There weren't many choices when it comes to charts, graphs. I also hated having to sign up for it separately as it's not a third party service and is part of Amazon. They should just make it easy for one to use this service without having to sign up for it again. Another issue is that there is no way for an outsider such as a client to view the visualisations as they have to be part of a team to view it. I wanted to share my dashboard with a client but it was not possible to share the link. Maybe I must have missed it but there was no simple way to do it.

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

BI solutions to build business reports !

Kommentare: AWS solution for BI reporting !

The best cloud based BI solution provided by AWS to build analytical reports . The power of the cloud infrastructure can be utilized to build report with huge volume of data .

Since its a cloud based solution connecting to any databases located on prem is bit of a difficult job.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the cheapest & superfast Analytics tool

Kommentare: It is amazing requires let management

1. Easy to setup and use 2. Fastest due to spice engine 3. Cheapest as compared to tableau powerbi

The first disadvantage is there are minimum number of charts some are still not available

Jorge
SRE in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great BI tool

Kommentare: A great BI tool that can serve anyone. Easy to use on a beginner level, but also customizable enough for an advanced user. The drag and drop fields are very cool to test different layouts, and very quick to show the new graphs upon any change.

Very easy to use. It has a lot of graph options. Once a new type is selected, the visual automatically adapts and shows the new graph. The drag and drop fields make it easy to change the fields in order to achieve your goal. The ability of calculating fields using functions on Quicksights eases the load of doing it in the query.

The calculated fields and parameters can be a little complex, but totally worth the time spent on learning how to use them. I don't like the fact that in the Analysis screen, the visuals cannot be freely moved, and automatically stick to the above visual. It should be possible to add images in order to "beautify" the dashboards

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super cool bi tool

Kommentare: So far I used several bi tools and although QuickSight is relatively new and not that widespread as for example Tableau, I can say that I enjoy using it from day 1

Dashboards are very easy to create, a lot of data sources can be easily connected and the Performance of the System is quite great

Not that many tutorials and courses are available on the web

Rebecca
Rebecca
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep tabs on data!

As a person who never liked numbers but needed to report on numbers to let clients know how their program was going, I appreciated a tool like QuickSight. Our Data Team was able to build us a wide variety of dashboards with filters so that I could easily grab the numbers that I needed and take a quick look at trends over certain periods of time.

We eventually swapped over to Tableau because our Data Team felt that the latter was more robust and could produce more beautiful visuals that can be easily used to present the data.

Rahil
Rahil
Marketing Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Business Intelligence tool for visualizations and analysis

Kommentare: Easy to use and takes away the primary data requirement workload of your analytics team.

The tool aids in generating quick interactive visualizations from various large data sets and exporting data are such a breeze.

The cons are quite small in terms space available for your SPICE(Super fast, Parallel, In-memory, Calculation Engine) views

Jesse
AVP Technical Solutions in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quicksight can help you create visualizations quickly... most of the time

Kommentare: Quicksight could be extremely helpful for some lightweight use cases. It wasn't the best tool for a larger-scale integration into a SAS platform.

The interface is clean-looking, the charts and graphs look appealing, things seem to run quickly enough.

The data layer concept is a little harder to understand coming from other tools, the configuration interfaces for the visualizations feel a little clunky. Integrations are a little lacking.

Nirav
Manager in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

QuickSight - Best way to look at data

Kommentare: We had been using a Business Intelligence platform called QlikView. But it froze a lot and could not load all the data. Also, we were not able to download data quickly using the same. It was a very slow tool. That is where we explored Amazon QuickSight.

- Loads very fast even if you have heavy data to consume - Multiple users can check the data simultaneously - You can also check data using a mobile device through their app

1. It is very expensive 2. Limited ways to plot graphs

Khaled
CEO in Ägypten
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and important review

Kommentare: Excellent service designed with care can be sure of this yourself, with the price is unexpected and easy to use with a quick response clients support

Easy control and continuous customer support 24 hours, excellent design comfortable for eye

The site may be slow to navigate some pages

Soumya Ranjan
Soumya Ranjan
Data analyst in Indien
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cloud based visualization tool

Easy to log in ,no need to install in local system

Visualization and data integration can be improved ,there are lot of features available in other visualization tool like Power BI and Tableau