4,7 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,7 /5

Über Waymark

Mit Waymark kannst du in wenigen Minuten Premium-Werbeinhalte erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Waymark

Tyler M.
Head of Marketing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Great Marketing Tool for the Money"

Kommentare: We wanted to build top of funnel brand equity using engaging videos on both our social channels as well as advertising efforts. Waymark offers extremely affordable solutions that are agency quality.

Vorteile: Waymark is fantastic for building high-quality videos without breaking the bank. As a marketer that needs to adhere to a budget it's not always feasible to hire an agency. Waymark allows me to create amazing videos to educate our customers, engage prospects, and accelerate qualified lead velocity.

Nachteile: There are too many videos that only offer a desktop ratio when the vast majority of traffic is on mobile. I would love the ability to change the aspect ratio so it's an appropriate size on both desktop and mobile. I also wish we could extend time as well as the character count during the videos. Although best practices show that 15-30 ads do best, sometimes the content requires 31 seconds or a minute.

Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Great Tool For The Money, Some Limited Features"

Kommentare: We used Waymark to create about 4-5 videos for different restaurants we work with and the overall experience was very good. There are some quality templates, and the overall editing functionality is about as easy as it gets. Would love a few more bells and whistles, and the idea to add in video, but overall a quality product.

Vorteile: If you don't know how to use video editing software like Adobe, iMovie, etc and are looking to create marketing videos...this is essentially a turnkey solution that will allow you to easily create high quality videos that can be used for any number of marketing purposes.

Nachteile: There are some limiting features. For example, some of the templates only allow you to insert a certain number of characters when it comes to text. I imagine you may be able also be to edit this using different video editing software once you've exported the video, however this is an extra step and if you're not familiar with how to use this software, that creates a bit more friction. Also, when trying to cancel your account or obtain your billing history, I had to contact the support team and wait to hear back from them as opposed to just being able to view it in my profile/account area like pretty much every other SaaS product on the market.

Kimberly C.
Writer/Editor
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2020

"So easy to make stunning videos (even fit for TV)"

Kommentare: I've used Waymark video templates to create gorgeous videos for myself and for my clients' businesses.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use Waymark's stunning templates to create videos for social media, websites, and even fit for television ads.

Nachteile: Sometimes I'm frustrated at limitations of the templates such as font size or choice, but it always looks gorgeous when it's complete.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2020
Shawn S.
Ceo
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Look elsewhere"

Kommentare: If I can write this a zero for experience I will. I’ll move on to a better platform.

Vorteile: The easy of creating simple videos I guess is the one positive thing about this company other than that I would stay away with the new changes they implemented.

Nachteile: The recent change they implemented is no good basically they give you a seven day period where you can edit your videos previously you can go back to your content and edit without this restriction. Upon contacting the company It was clear the manager did not care about how this was not something I signed up for when I signed on to a annual plan. After discussing this with the manager their response was they will just cancel the Re-subscription. I don’t even want to use the shitty service anymore.

von Waymark an 16.12.2019

Hi Shawn thank you for your review. We're sorry you're upset about the changes in our editing after purchase policy. As we stated in our email exchange, you will still receive all of your credits for the year which you can use to make new videos at anytime.

Waleska S.
Social Media Specialist
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2020

"Very useful"

Kommentare: It's good, after you explore the site it's easy to use

Vorteile: It's easy to use and the onboarding with customer service it's good

Nachteile: It can take more time than it should to create a video

• Bewertet am 11.11.2020
Raymond T.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"It's a great tool for what we need!"

Kommentare: I am impressed with the layout and most of all, the customer service! I have had a few technical issues before and they helped me resolve them faster than I was ready or expecting! Very friendly people and I look forward to continuing doing business with them.

Vorteile: It was easy to add text. The production quality is very good. Well written, filmed, and directed for commercial use.

Nachteile: Not able to adjust text placements in videos or add pictures or replace video clips in certain cuts. Need more templates guided towards ground transportation area would be very helpful for us. Like Limo services, taxi services and rideshare services like.

Josh C.
Director of Marketing
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Fantastic product"

Kommentare: Fantastic experience. Customer service has always been quick to answer any questions I've had.

Vorteile: The quality of videos was astonishing. We are a small, local HVAC company and are producing videos like a large corporation in a fraction of the time it would take a videographer to do!

Nachteile: I'd like the software to be a bit less expensive.

Brianna S.
SEO Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Well Done!"

Kommentare: We are creating quick, quality videos for our clients that I think they will love. This is all thanks to Waymark!

Vorteile: The videos themselves flow so well. The music is great, typically does not distract from the message. The editing features are very easy to use.

Nachteile: We work with clients of all types. So a brand strategy is important and the lack of customization such as being able to adjust colors and fonts is most of the time quite hindering. I also do not understand the point of having different categories if they are just going to have the same 5 or so video themes. I would also love to be able to name drafts.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Professional videos made easy!"

Kommentare: Waymark is easy to use and can deliver some excellent results. At times the creation method can feel restrictive and I do wish they released new templates more frequently. Overall though you can get a high-quality video for a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional videographer.

Vorteile: Waymark takes the guesswork out of creating high-quality professional looking videos for a number of uses, eg. promotional and social videos. The fill-in-the-blank templated structure ensure you can't get a bad design and makes it possible to create a great video in a matter of seconds. This also ensures that the audio, images and video clips are synced to create a more powerful visual experience. There is a decent selection of templates with new ones coming out each month.

Nachteile: The downside to having the fill-in-the-blank templated structure is that you are somewhat restricted at times in what you can say or how the video looks. There are monthly template updates but I wish there were more new templates released each month. Compared to some of the other video services out there, Waymark is on the more expensive end of the scale.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Thomas S.
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Super easy to use while yielding highly professional results"

Kommentare: I have used many video editors in the past but nothing beats Waymark to its highly professional end results you get with a minimum amount of effort to put in.

Vorteile: The existing templates and the ones that keep coming are top notch. Obviously not all of them are usable, but right now I have found a few that just blew my mind and are very attention grabbing. I love how easy it is to customize your templates. A few clicks and you are all set.

Nachteile: Currently my only issue is that I would like to use different fonts on some of the videos which is not possible. But I have read that this option will come in of of the future updates. But that was no deal breaker for me.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Mike M.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Policy Regarding Editing Beyond Confusing"

Kommentare: Although their video software is outstanding the way they change their policy on editing is brutal. I will not use this company again.

Vorteile: The pre-done video templates are outstanding and super easy to edit. It is the best video software on the market.

Nachteile: I made several purchases. Prior to purchasing the videos, I asked their support person if there was any limitation to editing the videos. I was told no. You are able to edit the videos as often as you like. Therefore, I went ahead and made the purchase. At a later time, I went in to change a couple of minor things in the video I purchased and went to render it and was taken to a screen where it said I have to purchase it. I called their company and was told they had changed their policy and if I bought their yearly plan I would get two new credits (videos) a month plus I could edit my previous bought videos then I was told before doing this I only had 30 days to edit any video bought so basically the video I purchased was basically useless unless I was willing to pay the edits. Lastly, the latest change is you only have 7 days to edit your videos and then you have to basically pay for a new one if you want to edit it. Furthermore, nowhere on their purchase page does it state anything about how often you can edit your videos once purchased. This really turned me off. I reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he never got back to me.

Brock N.
Director of Partnerships
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Great right out of the box"

Kommentare: We’ve needed decent content for marketing and partnerships and waymark has made it very easy to spin it out quickly.

Vorteile: Waymark has been very easy to use and the team has been ultra responsive if we’ve had issues. The templates come pretty often and there are a lot of different ways to use them. Much better option than trying to create a full video yourself or using normal stock footage.

Nachteile: It’s early so templates are limited but new ones come out often!

Mariam D.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Great easy way to create video"

Kommentare: Create modern and stylish videos in minutes with Waymark is so easy for small businesses with no marketing team and little fund for creating marketing products.

Vorteile: Waymark is a great platform to create stylish videos in minutes for startup and small businesses that cannot afford a marketing team and design software.

Nachteile: Need more templates and more flexibility to customized videos. Also, the price is a little too high it will be more attractive if it was 30% cheaper.

Steven S.
Owner & President
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Pro & Cons Of Waymark Marketing Templates"

Vorteile: Can’t say enough about the product e.g. look at the various “end product” templates produced by Waymark for Steves Tours and it is obvious for a half minute commercials exposure for a rather modest expense Waymark has obviously hit its markAnother outstanding feature is their customer support.Can’t say enough about Aerial and her team.Just wonderful !!!

Nachteile: Use to be a pain in transferring MP 4 files over on mobile devices & that’s why I know the outstanding customer service is obviously evident. This “ Glitch “ has been resolved to make this particular transfer mere user friendly

Travis G.
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Waymark makes video production simple"

Kommentare: Waymark makes it easy for us to develop video content to support our long form copy efforts.

Vorteile: Simple to use
Intuitive UI
Very easy to make a custom video using your own assets

Nachteile: Frequency of new templates being launched
Limited music options

• Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Shawn K.
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Production Quality Videos Without a Hefty Price Tag"

Kommentare: Waymark allows you to make videos that stand out from the crowd with high quality designs and attention to detail. The user experience is a dream. Instead of spending hours creating your own brand videos or hiring someone to make one, Waymark allows you to save major dollars and time It's a great video solution for small businesses entrepreneurs, and agencies.

Vorteile: The best part of Waymark is it's ease of use. With all your assets and information ready, you could have a media production quality video in less than 5 mins! Speaking of which, the quality of the videos are unlike any software I have used previously. Many video apps feature templates that lack a sense of professionalism and direction. Waymark on the other hand stands above the rest. I didn't realize it at first, but every video template I have used, is a well designed package of excellent video direction, design, and audio. All elements make this a superb addition to your marketing stack. Also, their music is top notch, using fully licensed tracks and none of that low quality mp3 music from 2000 we are accustomed to hearing. Love the Keystrokes music! Got great reactions from users Waymark is not the typical web-based video editing software. This is a marketing driven, short video app designed to convert.

Nachteile: More templates would be great. Other than that there are no major cons

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Vicki S.
IT Manager
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Makes my job easier!"

Vorteile: Its ease of use. There are great "bones" to work with starting out, and adding my own photos and text makes the videos tailored to my specific needs.

Nachteile: I would like more editing flexibility. Sometimes adding an "extra" character or two of text would be greatly

Laura C.
Franchise owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Quick and Entertaining Videos"

Kommentare: I like this software to use for online advertising. It is fun and easy to create. I would use it more if there were more selection.

Vorteile: The thing I like best about the software is that you can continue editing your video until it is the way you want it.

Nachteile: The biggest drawback I found with this software is that there are not very many videos that suit my type of business. We have a non-medical home care agency, so it would be great to have some videos with multigenerational images of people who are enjoying time together or laughing, home-like settings, happy families.

Kirsten W.
SEO Account Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

"Waymark is Amazing!"

Kommentare: It's a really great tool for the type of work I do for my clients, it's easy to use, produces very professional looking videos, and customer support is amazing. I really think anyone in the advertising or Digital Marketing space can find this to be a very useful tool!

Vorteile: - Tons of templates to choose from
- Different colors/themes
- Different music tracks
- It is so incredibly easy to use this software and the results are really amazing!
- Great customer service

Nachteile: It has it's limitations but that is to be expected from something that is based on templates, so overall I really can't say there is anything I don't like. They are always coming out with new templates, updated the software, etc.

Cindy W.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"My review"

Kommentare: None but hopeful

Vorteile: I live it. It Dave's me timebid making my own. Would there be a way in future we could insert our own video in the mix and I'd like to know more about over lapping voice and tv commercials. How do those get on air???

Nachteile: Less time making videos and advertising is good

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Andrew G.
Chief Operating Officer
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2019

"Waymark Review"

Kommentare: Cannot say enough! The overall experience is a good one! You save a copious amount of hours by choosing one of their ready-made videos, and of course on purchasing or renting audio/video equipment and creating one yourself. The selection is vast, and it truly offers a business a larger, professional online presence. We would love to see a slight price reduction ;-)

Vorteile: We have used Waymark for some time now, and every video we have chosen and then edited with our little bit (which is awesome!) has had extraordinary results online. The videos (which are plenty to choose from) really are professional looking and help set you apart from other businesses.

Nachteile: The main wish that we had is if we could swap the editing "type boxes" around sometimes just like the photos can be swapped...the set areas don't facilitate change, which if they did would give that extra assistance when editing and personal touch.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Ian L.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Honest Opinion"

Kommentare: Although I am in the real estate industry. I try to use Waymark for various ideas and concepts that I would like to promote. In general very easy to use although I sometimes feel that the templates are not flexible enough to cover new businesses and concepts outside the normal

Vorteile: Very easy to use software with quick delivery of final product

Nachteile: Limited on the applications that the templates can be used for

Wendy S.
jewelry designer
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Great product for marketing my company"

Kommentare: Overall I would say waymark provides great customer service and support the software is easy to use and I am extremely happy with it

Vorteile: I like that we can use our own photos and take them to a professional level of marketing and once we purchase the video we own it forever and can Market it as much as we choose

Nachteile: No cons. Great products will use again.

John S.
Creative Director
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Creating professional and engaging marketing videos has never been easier."

Kommentare: I'm happy with Waymark and their team. They are always active on Facebook so it's nice to see a humanised team behind a brand and to see what they're upto behind the scenes. The team are constantly improving and refining Waymarks UI/UX for a better experience.

Vorteile: Waymark has a lot of high quality templates to choose from which cater around a lot of markets and they're constantly releasing more videos. I like how simple and easy it is to edit a video, add your own content and colours and then being able to save these as a draft which allows me to show my client and make any changes before purchasing.

Nachteile: As a web designer with experience of creating adverts and marketing assets, it would be nice to have control over certain elements. I've noticed that there maybe spacing issues between elements that need fixing and i don't have control on this. Other than this, i can't complain.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Diana M.
Marketing
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Way to go Waymark!"

Kommentare: Great videos, great customer service could improve your pricing

Vorteile: Loved the easily customizable videos! It took a lot of the pressure of coming out with more ideas weekly for me.

Nachteile: No cons...but I do suggest you make them less pricey

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019