Great Marketing Tool for the Money

Tyler M.
Head of Marketing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted to build top of funnel brand equity using engaging videos on both our social channels as well as advertising efforts. Waymark offers extremely affordable solutions that are agency quality.

Vorteile: Waymark is fantastic for building high-quality videos without breaking the bank. As a marketer that needs to adhere to a budget it's not always feasible to hire an agency. Waymark allows me to create amazing videos to educate our customers, engage prospects, and accelerate qualified lead velocity.

Nachteile: There are too many videos that only offer a desktop ratio when the vast majority of traffic is on mobile. I would love the ability to change the aspect ratio so it's an appropriate size on both desktop and mobile. I also wish we could extend time as well as the character count during the videos. Although best practices show that 15-30 ads do best, sometimes the content requires 31 seconds or a minute.

It's a great tool for what we need!

Raymond T.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am impressed with the layout and most of all, the customer service! I have had a few technical issues before and they helped me resolve them faster than I was ready or expecting! Very friendly people and I look forward to continuing doing business with them.

Vorteile: It was easy to add text. The production quality is very good. Well written, filmed, and directed for commercial use.

Nachteile: Not able to adjust text placements in videos or add pictures or replace video clips in certain cuts. Need more templates guided towards ground transportation area would be very helpful for us. Like Limo services, taxi services and rideshare services like.

Great right out of the box

Brock N.
Director of Partnerships

Kommentare: We’ve needed decent content for marketing and partnerships and waymark has made it very easy to spin it out quickly.

Vorteile: Waymark has been very easy to use and the team has been ultra responsive if we’ve had issues. The templates come pretty often and there are a lot of different ways to use them. Much better option than trying to create a full video yourself or using normal stock footage.

Nachteile: It’s early so templates are limited but new ones come out often!

Waymark makes video production simple

Travis G.

Kommentare: Waymark makes it easy for us to develop video content to support our long form copy efforts.

Vorteile: Simple to use
Intuitive UI
Very easy to make a custom video using your own assets

Nachteile: Frequency of new templates being launched
Limited music options

Production Quality Videos Without a Hefty Price Tag

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Shawn K.

Kommentare: Waymark allows you to make videos that stand out from the crowd with high quality designs and attention to detail. The user experience is a dream. Instead of spending hours creating your own brand videos or hiring someone to make one, Waymark allows you to save major dollars and time It's a great video solution for small businesses entrepreneurs, and agencies.

Vorteile: The best part of Waymark is it's ease of use. With all your assets and information ready, you could have a media production quality video in less than 5 mins! Speaking of which, the quality of the videos are unlike any software I have used previously. Many video apps feature templates that lack a sense of professionalism and direction. Waymark on the other hand stands above the rest. I didn't realize it at first, but every video template I have used, is a well designed package of excellent video direction, design, and audio. All elements make this a superb addition to your marketing stack. Also, their music is top notch, using fully licensed tracks and none of that low quality mp3 music from 2000 we are accustomed to hearing. Love the Keystrokes music! Got great reactions from users Waymark is not the typical web-based video editing software. This is a marketing driven, short video app designed to convert.

Nachteile: More templates would be great. Other than that there are no major cons

Well Done!

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Brianna S.
SEO Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are creating quick, quality videos for our clients that I think they will love. This is all thanks to Waymark!

Vorteile: The videos themselves flow so well. The music is great, typically does not distract from the message. The editing features are very easy to use.

Nachteile: We work with clients of all types. So a brand strategy is important and the lack of customization such as being able to adjust colors and fonts is most of the time quite hindering. I also do not understand the point of having different categories if they are just going to have the same 5 or so video themes. I would also love to be able to name drafts.

Quick and Entertaining Videos

Laura C.
Franchise owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like this software to use for online advertising. It is fun and easy to create. I would use it more if there were more selection.

Vorteile: The thing I like best about the software is that you can continue editing your video until it is the way you want it.

Nachteile: The biggest drawback I found with this software is that there are not very many videos that suit my type of business. We have a non-medical home care agency, so it would be great to have some videos with multigenerational images of people who are enjoying time together or laughing, home-like settings, happy families.

Waymark is Amazing!

Kirsten W.
SEO Account Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a really great tool for the type of work I do for my clients, it's easy to use, produces very professional looking videos, and customer support is amazing. I really think anyone in the advertising or Digital Marketing space can find this to be a very useful tool!

Vorteile: - Tons of templates to choose from
- Different colors/themes
- Different music tracks
- It is so incredibly easy to use this software and the results are really amazing!
- Great customer service

Nachteile: It has it's limitations but that is to be expected from something that is based on templates, so overall I really can't say there is anything I don't like. They are always coming out with new templates, updated the software, etc.

Waymark Review

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Andrew G.
Chief Operating Officer
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cannot say enough! The overall experience is a good one! You save a copious amount of hours by choosing one of their ready-made videos, and of course on purchasing or renting audio/video equipment and creating one yourself. The selection is vast, and it truly offers a business a larger, professional online presence. We would love to see a slight price reduction ;-)

Vorteile: We have used Waymark for some time now, and every video we have chosen and then edited with our little bit (which is awesome!) has had extraordinary results online. The videos (which are plenty to choose from) really are professional looking and help set you apart from other businesses.

Nachteile: The main wish that we had is if we could swap the editing "type boxes" around sometimes just like the photos can be swapped...the set areas don't facilitate change, which if they did would give that extra assistance when editing and personal touch.

Great Platform. Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service, always get a prompt response or follow-up on my questions. Excited to see how the platform evolves.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, there are a good amount of templates to choose from depending on your industry. But as far as creating videos goes, for someone who isn't too familiar or experienced with video editing, it certainy makes my job a lot easier. We've had some great success with some of the campaigns for our restaurants using the Waymark templates.

Nachteile: The only issue I've really run into is finding the right template for our business. I know more templates is one of the priorities for the team right now so I'm excited to see what they come up with. Also adding the ability to upload short video clips to the templates...but I know that's a bit of work to implement. For the time being, I'm really enjoying using the platform.

Creating professional and engaging marketing videos has never been easier.

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
John S.
Creative Director
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm happy with Waymark and their team. They are always active on Facebook so it's nice to see a humanised team behind a brand and to see what they're upto behind the scenes. The team are constantly improving and refining Waymarks UI/UX for a better experience.

Vorteile: Waymark has a lot of high quality templates to choose from which cater around a lot of markets and they're constantly releasing more videos. I like how simple and easy it is to edit a video, add your own content and colours and then being able to save these as a draft which allows me to show my client and make any changes before purchasing.

Nachteile: As a web designer with experience of creating adverts and marketing assets, it would be nice to have control over certain elements. I've noticed that there maybe spacing issues between elements that need fixing and i don't have control on this. Other than this, i can't complain.

Way to go Waymark!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Diana M.
Marketing
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great videos, great customer service could improve your pricing

Vorteile: Loved the easily customizable videos! It took a lot of the pressure of coming out with more ideas weekly for me.

Nachteile: No cons...but I do suggest you make them less pricey

Great tool for quick creation of video ads

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Ben S.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Waymark is a great tool, which enables me to create professional video ads in a very short time for a very reasonable pricing, making it possible for me to create videos for clients. The customer support is outstanding.

Vorteile: I like most the ease of use. Just upload your own pictures, edit the text and your video ad is ready.

Nachteile: Almost nothing. At first I did not like the fact, that I was not able to change the colors and the music, but then I realized, that if I would change the colors and the music, it would be very likely, that I destroy the professional look of the videos, because everything in the video templates is coordinated, so that the result will be a very professional looking video. Moreover, Waymark recently added templates, where you are able to customize the sound and colors.

Professional videos made easy!

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Waymark is easy to use and can deliver some excellent results. At times the creation method can feel restrictive and I do wish they released new templates more frequently. Overall though you can get a high-quality video for a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional videographer.

Vorteile: Waymark takes the guesswork out of creating high-quality professional looking videos for a number of uses, eg. promotional and social videos. The fill-in-the-blank templated structure ensure you can't get a bad design and makes it possible to create a great video in a matter of seconds. This also ensures that the audio, images and video clips are synced to create a more powerful visual experience. There is a decent selection of templates with new ones coming out each month.

Nachteile: The downside to having the fill-in-the-blank templated structure is that you are somewhat restricted at times in what you can say or how the video looks. There are monthly template updates but I wish there were more new templates released each month. Compared to some of the other video services out there, Waymark is on the more expensive end of the scale.

Makes me look better

Greg D.
Sales Agent, REALTOR
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been great. Great value, great videos.

Vorteile: It’s amazing. Very high end videos look more expensive and harder to make than they really are.

Nachteile: Nothing really. Easy to use and people love my videos

Make promotional videos easily and on the web.

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The software allows you to create compelling videos to promote your software and services easily with a ton of templates. They’re also fit current themes with holidays and other topics.

Nachteile: I wish there were even more templates or an iOS app. But this aren’t critiques on the actual product, so I can’t really think of anything.

Awesome Service and Product

Thomas S.
Account Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing. Easy, modern, and quick. Customer service is great, product is great and I would recommend to any one who is in need of an easy way to get their business name out there!

Vorteile: Waymark is extremely easy, at first I thought it would be a hassle to create the videos. But the fact that you can edit it on the fly is awesome. Also, I make videos for my partners and Waymark will actually look up their information for me! I just type in their business name, and the companies info will populate automatically.

Nachteile: I had one situation that the video took a little longer than usual to finish up. However the customer service was amazing. Ariel over there stepped immediately and helped me out.

Marketing Videos Made Easy

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Sammanth O.
business consultant
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: satisfactory

Vorteile: I love how easy and efficient the process is!

Nachteile: The preview part is a little tricky, but i figured it out

Dance Company Promo

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Joseph C.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted to create a video ad that was naturally appealing and told our story in a quick 30 sec.

Vorteile: It was very fun putting together and very easy as well. The program just put everything together for me without too much effort on my side. The video was absolutely perfect!

Nachteile: I had no dislikes. Everything was perfect for what I needed. Thanks!

Super easy to use while yielding highly professional results

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Thomas S.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used many video editors in the past but nothing beats Waymark to its highly professional end results you get with a minimum amount of effort to put in.

Vorteile: The existing templates and the ones that keep coming are top notch. Obviously not all of them are usable, but right now I have found a few that just blew my mind and are very attention grabbing. I love how easy it is to customize your templates. A few clicks and you are all set.

Nachteile: Currently my only issue is that I would like to use different fonts on some of the videos which is not possible. But I have read that this option will come in of of the future updates. But that was no deal breaker for me.

Quick Quality Videos

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Ricky S.

Vorteile: WayMark has unique templates that make it a breeze to create personalized and entertaining videos.
I have used a lot of similar softwares and WayMark is by far the best option.

Nachteile: Although they keep adding new templates monthly, I wish they would add even more.

Fast and professional

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Jason E.
COO

Kommentare: Fast and professional usually don't work well together - something goes wrong. These videos are fast to find, fast to edit, and fast to deploy - AMAZING and PROFESSIONAL results. With the auto customization you can use some videos with little to no customization! I am a little concerned that these are templates, but they are awesome and I am looking forward to using more of them and customizing is a snap!!! LOVE WAYMARK!

Vorteile: Great presentation of videos
New content - all-of-the-time!
Great price
Easy to use
Simple to customize
Order process is simple
Beautiful videography!
Auto customization
Great customization options!

Nachteile: Templates - nothing is better than a custom video, wait, except a Waymark video!

Waymark Video Review

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Detroit Red Wings Foundation Staff
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Waymark is helping me promote a brand from a different approach. Instead of just posting photos or articles, we have the option of making intriguing videos to help get more people involved!

Vorteile: I love how easy this is to use and promote your brand! Having premade videos that you can customize to your liking is help helpful when trying to post for instagram or other social media outlets! I love the different categories of videos and ease of use.

Nachteile: The only thing I wish was if there was more options and templates. A lot of them are very similar so I wish there was more options to choose from! I also wish you could customize fonts and sizes!

Video Templates are fun but....you can not

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Rob J.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience was good , no solution to the logo sizing issue .

Vorteile: Video Templates are fun and good quality. They stream well on you tube and web site.

Nachteile: You can not adjust your logo size on video which for business advertising purposes is very disapointing

Simple and Easy

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Jenna C.
Ignition Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Waymark is the easiest and best marketing tool for any business!

Vorteile: The Waymark software is so easy to use! Simply put in the name of your business and they will pull all of the information available online. It saves so much time! You can have a video of your business ready in 30 seconds or less. The quality of the marketing videos are top notch also!

Nachteile: Sometimes there are limited videos that you can pick from to advertise your business best. For example, what works for a bakery might not work for a car dealership. The options for a bakery might not be as versatile as a car dealership.