Über Google Sheets

Entwickelt zum Erstellen, Ändern und Freigeben von Tabellen in Echtzeit. Vorgefertigte Vorlagen, Chats und Kommentare stehen zur Verfügung.

Erfahre mehr über Google Sheets

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11.988)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Google Sheets bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11.988)

Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.
External platforms Specialist in Panama
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A complete worksheet solution with polished sharing features

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Google Sheets offers rock-solid collaboration tools. Since my organization lives inside Google Workspace this is critical. We do not miss Excel, nor the additional cost.

Google Sheets is a robust worksheet software that can do 95% of what the average user will expect from Excel and other competitors. The formulas work about the same, therefore the learning curve is not steep. The sharing features are polished and very granular, allowing you to share at different levels depending on your needs. This is understandably robust, as Google practically invented the collaboration features in productivity software. Other pros are automatic saving of files, constant improvement of the app, an increasing set of "add-ons" from external providers.

The apps for Android phones and IOS are lacking a lot. Over Ipad, for example, I almost always find myself going back to my laptop.

Michael M.
Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Like Excel but Anywhere!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Google Sheets is a great way to create and share spreadsheets harnessing the ubiquity of the Cloud. I've used it to share a cost schedule with those I've travelled with to track expenses on trips for example.

Given that Sheets is a cloud based Google product, it is accessible across all of my devices including computers and smart phone. Plus, as a user of Microsoft Excel for several years, it was very easy to jump right in and start using Sheets immediately with little to know learning curve. Additionally, you can share a spreadsheet with other users via the cloud for seamless collaboration.

While it feels a great deal like Excel, using it on a phone vs a computer can be a little tricky at first as you have to learn to navigate via touch vs a mouse. This is certainly no barrier to using the software, however as one can get accustomed to the process with minimal practice.

Rebecca R.
Head of Core Curriculum in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good free alternative to Excel—if you need free

Kommentare: Since I don't use super-advanced features, I would say my experience is mostly fine, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to suggest the use of Google Sheets over Excel—I would offer it as a suggestion to someone who either didn't have the money to spend on a spreadsheets software or if their intentions were limited to relatively simple or common tasks like making a monthly budget or creating a to-do list.

The basic features of Google Sheets are very easy to use, especially if like me, you spent the first 30 years of your life on Microsoft products. Google didn't reinvent the wheel and most of the functions used in Google have identical syntax to Excel, so you won't spend time re-learning how to sum your rows or columns. If you don't need to do anything overly complex in a spreadsheet, Sheets is an absolutely acceptable alternative to its competitor

While the basic features are simple and easier. Some of the "intermediate" features require a bit of research. For example, basic conditional formatting is fairly straight forward—however, if you want to do even a little bit beyond basic, for example, look for duplicates (which is very straightforward in Excel), you need to apply custom functions within conditional formatting rules. And if you're not relatively informed or willing to sit through a YouTube tutorial, it's not going to be super clear what the correct answer is. Also, Google's customer service doesn't usually supply any help here; I've seen numerous threads between customers and Google where customers ask how to do very common tasks or ask about common features and the reply is a resounding "We don't do that.". I'm in a privileged position because I work at a company that actually teaches people how to use Google Sheets, so I have a free resource to teach myself tricks if necessary, but despite this, the syntax for "complicated" tasks is easy to forget and I do often find myself looking up the same things over and over again.

Mahmudul islam S.
Mahmudul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google sheets is good for remote work with teammates

Kommentare: For teamwork, google sheets is the perfect addition for documentation work, I can easily complete my work ,in such pandemic time. Remote work is the speciality of Google sheets, it doesn't have so many features like MS Excel, but as a tool for documentation in cloud platform, it's very fast.

Google sheets have kind of same features like MS Excel, do documentation work,editing,prepare data and graph ,more logical ways. So that audience understand it perfectly. Besides it is cloud based tools, with my team mates ,I can easily able to do work at same time . Real time syncing is top notch here. Able to access from any device , so place doesn't matter.

I wish to have some extra features like MS Excel, shortcuts function is only working in keyboard. Mouse should be included also.

Jakub G.
Jakub G.
marketing in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Google sheets - a simple tool with which you can handle the most complicated tasks

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Working with Google Sheets is fun for me.
Personally, I have now discovered the magic of the Apps script within Google Sheets, which has opened up a really new door for me when working with Google Sheets.
Thanks to this, I can, for example, create a registration form within the company website, which stores my data directly in Google Sheets, so I have everything together in 1 place.

Perhaps everyone knows this tool and can use it. That's the best thing about it all. We in the Czech Republic are already learning to work with this tool at primary and secondary school, thanks to which it is, of course, the first choice when a person starts a business. Do you need to add up the sum of business results for the whole year? Thanks to the integrated functions, it is not a problem. Do you need to create a list of customers with contact details? Not a problem. Need a much more complex API functionality linked to your site? This is not a problem for Google Sheets either. Really - a very simple tool that handles the most complex tasks.

Personally, I have not encountered anything that the tool cannot do. And if I don't know how to do it, there are thousands of discussion forums on Google where you can find the answer to your question. Maybe the only thing that bothers me is that I can't (or don't know how) to color 1 cell with 2 colors.

Tranelia T.
Breastfeeding support professional in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great tool for creating worksheets

Love the ease of use, I can create or edit from any devices easily

There has been no cons with this product besides making sure to share access to view with other people

Luis L.
designer in USA
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Savvy sheets

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I use Google Sheets on a daily basis for our company PO's, is fast and relievable, and keep us well organized.

What I like the most is that allows you to interact with other users on real time.

What I like the least is that when I use the Find tool it doesn't always tells me the accurate number of items that the particular code have.

Pierson P.
Senior Accountant in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Excel

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The ease of sharing and editing files is unmatched.

The security of the documents is of large concern. No way to lock or keep others out of the file. Obviously, Excel can be used for certain sheets.

Joel F.
COO in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Google Sheets

5 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use. Free. Documents can be easily shared. Collaborating is very easy to setup. Can be linked to automation softwares.

Does not respond as smoothly if you are using older computers.

Ricky R.
Community Safety Monitor in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software to use for my Company

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like how the features and options are easier to understand over Microsoft Word.

I don't like how some of the features and options I had on Microsoft Word they don't have on google Sheets.

CFO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Alternative to the Status Quo

Kommentare: This is a fantastic platform. It can be accessed anywhere from and desktop or any mobile device and it uses all of the functions that you're used to. The experience is fantastic. We use it every day and it goes well beyond simple spreadsheet work. In fact, we used it to build our business intelligence dashboard. I have many positive things to say about it. If only it could use less RAM it would be golden!

The best part of this software is two-fold. Firstly it has all of the formulas and tricks that you're used to with MS excel, plus additional really cool things (like being able to pull in from exterior sources). But secondly, it can all be done live while collaborating with others.

The only struggle with this product is that it chews up RAM like nothing else. Most google products just devour RAM.

Winfield M.
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Google Sheets Review

Kommentare: Excellent for novices and for organizing simple data. When used by numerous people to achieve a work deadline, it's fantastic. There's no need to be concerned about forgetting to push the Save Button. It's one of my favorite tools.

A very useful tool especially for those who has limited or no space on their devices (like Laptops, PCs, Tablets, Phones, etc). Google Sheets stands out from Excel due to its outstanding collaboration capabilities. Since it is hosted in the cloud and has a user-friendly design, Google Sheets is simple to access and manage. Creating, updating, saving a spreadsheet or sharing a spreadsheet with Google Sheets requires relatively little effort and no expertise. There will be no congestion or confusion if multiple individuals work on the same spreadsheet at the same time. You can even use numerous devices at the same time to access the spreadsheet from your account. Data is backed up and without need of worrying if it will be lost. If you happen to lose internet connectivity or  somewhere with limited connectivity, you may still access it offline. Users may choose who to modify and who not to modify on shared spreadsheet.

In comparison to Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets has limited formatting options. Formulas in Google Sheets are insufficient for complex accounting and bookkeeping. If you lose your Google Sheets login credentials, it might constitute a security breach at work if they fall into the wrong hands. You can end up losing some important work. Otherwise, there are more advantages than disadvantages.

Andy V.
Andy V.
very good for being free in Argentinien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

very good for being free

Kommentare: Google Sheets transformed the way I work collaboratively, moving much of my work from the classic spreadsheets to the free, collaborative online version of G-Sheets. But still, for convenience and ease of use, I have some of my spreadsheets in Excel (synchronized with Google Drive, but that functionality is for a separate review).

The application has several positive aspects, but the first to highlight is that it is free! The comparison always arises between this app and Excel. Google Sheets is more limited than the latter, but it has enough functions to replace Microsoft in low-medium complexity tasks. Something that stands out with respect to the desktop versions of Excel is the possibility of sharing the document and working it between several people simultaneously remotely.

It does not carry the same functionalities or they are not implemented in the same way as in Excel. And let's face it, most of the people who use this application previously used Microsoft on its desktop version. Adapting to tasks other than the simplest requires some work. It is also more limited in terms of functionalities.

Rajesh C.
Rajesh C.
Co-Founder in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An Outstanding Cloud Spreadsheet Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with google sheets is quite good. It is faster and smooth and most importantly it’s easy accessibility made me stick with it for a really long time.

I always wonder, I would’ve been stuck somewhere if I didn’t have google sheets. What an excellent tool it is! The first benefit of this tool is it is completely cloud based, so I don’t need to store anything in my computer. And, I can easily access my files literally from anywhere in the world. There are many pre-made templates I can use for my projects. Whether you need to maintain accounts, track budgets, or manage multiple projects, google sheets have everything to help you out. Besides, you can easily import data from other platforms, for example MS excel.

The Google sheets team needs to improve the features and functionality of charts. From my point of view, there are some lacking in the chart features. Specially when it comes to manipulating default charts, you may get fewer options compared to other platforms.

Md azizul H.
Student in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Google Sheet User Experience

Kommentare: Google sheets can be used both online and offline. Students can also use it very easily. Freelance data entry is working online income. However, many people spend a lot of money using Google Excel to work very slowly on Google sheets with very few template features and large file share. So, adding the Bashi feature to Google sheets will make it much more popular with people from Microsoft Excel.  Thank You.

• Google sheet is free, so every student uses it easily for his study work.  • Google sheet is run also offline.  • Google sheets can be used anywhere without any internet connection.  • Otherwise, it is used to help earn money from any freelancer to work a data entry job.  • Google sheet formula is very useful for any beginner.

• Google sheet work very slowly for sharing any big data with others.   • The google sheet does not have all the features of Microsoft excel.  • There are very few templates in google sheet.  • The wide range of Google sheets is much less than required.

Bart M.
Bart M.
Founder in Belgien

Whatever you need from excel, yet easier

Kommentare: Moving to a cloud based collaboration suite like G Suite including Google Sheets was one of the best decisions we took. We work on projects together, now also on its individual files.

- Muscled yet intuitive: we use it internally for quite some complex data manipulations. Although it looks very simple from a user interface perspective, it has everything on offer that you need using formulas. - Collaboration features: working together in a Google sheets environment is brilliant. It is so easy to share a doc, fire up a google meet call and work together in the same document. - Versioning & auto-save: its an inherent cloud feature, but sooo important. You always have your version at hand when you need it, instead of it being lost on a company server. And going back to a previous version is very easy.

There is little not to like about the solution. Maybe two occasional situations are more cumbersome: - need for a refresh: if you have been working in Sheets for a while, the highlighted cell is selected in a weird way, kind of offset. A refresh helps in that case. - slow with large data sets: although it runs in the cloud, a lot of data still has to be loaded on your screen (I suppose?) so it sometimes shows an error as the tab freezes. Re-opening mostly works in that case.

Lee A.
Lee A.
Entrepreneur in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

The Best Free Solution for Spreadsheet Creating and Editing

Kommentare: I use Google Sheet for personal and business stuff and I never had any problems with it and it's my favorite data managing tool now and I like how fast you get to use it and the share option saved my team and me a lot of time.
It's a great alternative for everyone and overall, I'm very happy using it daily.

It's an all-in-one tool and I like how I'm able to create, edit, and manage spreadsheets in one place without the need to have any software installed on my Laptop. I'm using it for creating data spreadsheets for my business and it works great for me and I never had a single problem. The best thing about Google Sheet is I'm able to work on my spreadsheets on any device especially with my phone and I only need my Google account. It's very simple and with a user-friendly interface and also, I really don't need to have a lot of knowledge to deal with Google Sheet and I didn't waste my time learning some of the basics and how to use it, and it has the same formulas other software uses and some extra too and it works great with Google Docs and Slides. Also, I like the autosave option because I don't need to save a file every time I make a change and I also, I love how all my Spreadsheets are saved in the cloud in Google Drive automatically and this allowed me to save a lot of time and stop worrying about losing my files. I can edit my files even I'm offline and after connecting to the internet it updates all the changes automatically. I can share all the Spreadsheets I want with my team, and they can see it and edit it too and this is amazing especially for my business because we needed this kind of platform without the need to install any software on all company computers. Using Google Sheets allows us to be able to work on the same file at the same time without any problems.

I wish they can add more formats and formulas to this amazing tool in the future. Sometimes when I have an Excel file and I open it with Google Sheet I lose some formats and the data gets missed up. But, after all, Google has done an excellent job allowing us to use this tool for free and I hope they will keep updating it in the future.

Boris T.
Manager in Kroatien

A spreadsheet powerhouse - free and simple

Kommentare: Being free, Google Sheets are an amazing service that helped us lower our costs and retain the same level of efficiency. Thankfully, as we do not need advanced spreadsheet capabilities, using Google Sheets as the alternative to Excel was a very easy switch to accomplish. Now we are fully converted and we're losing less time when collaborating. I can only recommend Google Sheets as a great substitute for Excel and other similar products.

Google Sheets is easy to use. It comes with most features that make Microsoft products interesting and, with years of using Excel, Sheets is just a change of skin. I love how I can use sheets to collect data from various projects, like the little cheese maturation measuring device we are currently working on. I am also a big fan of the collaboration features which mean we no longer send files via email when we collaborate. That leads to less chance of losing work in accidental overwrites. Google also keeps all of our files versioned, so in case of a mishap, we can always roll back.

Advanced features are way under what Microsoft offers. Macros, advanced conditional formatting, and even importing some files becomes a chore.

Josh C.
Design, Selbstständig

Amazing free option for spreadsheets

Kommentare: It is super comparable to excel and it is totally free and easy to share the doc with others in your google drive for editing.

Google sheets is free so how can you not like it. It seems to do everything that Microsoft excel does plus it integrates with some other things I have. If you need a spreadsheet software use Sheets instead of paying for excel. I have done full budgets and even made a very simple payroll system off of it that calculates everything.

I had used excel in the past so really the only thing was there was a little curve getting to know it and know how it was different than excel. Really the only thing that annoys me is that when you sum stuff it doesn't automatically try to find the numbers to be summed so you have to drag it.

Diego G.
Diego G.
Owner in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Work with Sheets anywhere

Kommentare: It's very useful to work with numbers and text.
I use it to make Google Ads keyword combinations and much more and upload it to Google Ads.
It's very nice to get a online xml feed and put it in a sheet in an easy way.

You can work anywhere, it's fast and reliable (don't loose your work because the internet is down). You can use it with data from online sources, like xml, csv and others. Have a very good API, you can automate many process from your computer, smartphone or cloud. You can use Google Scripts to increment your formulas. It's free, with all features. You can share (and work at same time with other people) your sheets in a easy way.

Could be slower in case of many data and complex formulas. Do not have a good support (I think it only have online forums).

Ian P.
Co-Founder/Content Guy in USA

Google Sheets for the rest of us

Kommentare: The simplicity in Google Sheets is that you can use basic spreadsheet functions so easily. Since that is what I and my company do, it is preferred to Excel.

This has many features like Excel and it is similar in its ease of use. It is intuitive and if you have some spreadsheet experience, Google Sheets should be relatively easy to use. I also find since there are millions of users, anything you're trying to do or want to do has probably been tried before and if there is a solution, there are probably multiple areas of content available. If you're working with the Google Suite of applications, then the ease of use is so much better because Sheets integrates so well with the other apps in the Suite. It's cloud-based like approach is much easier on disk space, memory and speed.

As someone who worked with Excel for years, I felt some of the functions and formulas didn't work as seamlessly, but that may be because I was an Excel user. Some things are going to be different. If you're doing major financial data work, Sheets may not be the best fit. The formatting features in Excel are far superior.

Johana G.
Logisctics Coordinator in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Experience as Google sheets user for logistics

Kommentare: My experience with Google sheets overall has been great. The efficiency of this software is at a very high level. It has the same functions as Excel and Word, and it's very easy to export any file as well. I would recommend any company to have this software since it's very easy to share the sheets and control who can exclusively look and edit them. In conclusion, this software is fast, efficient, and reliable.

It is very user friendly. This software usually loads pretty fast, it saves all your changes automatically, and it works just like the Office software, with the exception on the higher expenses and the longer loading time that office tends to have. I use this software daily to keep track of our orders and create multiple reports. It doesn't really matter how many windows or how long my reports are, the software is consistent and efficient.

This software is great, but it can get a little difficult when the internet connection is not great. It won't save your sheets as often or fast, and it basically won't work. Sometimes it can get tricky when you have too many columns or you just want to move columns around on xlx files, but that happens with office too and is not a big deal.

Summer A.
Animal Transport specialist in Kuwait
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very inexpensive way to do schedules, accounts etc across non compliant devices

Kommentare: I use Google sheets to lay out everything that needs doing per client per date so that I can quickly keep track of what needs doing & when. I use different colours for different meanings and different sheets for completed work, years & accounting. Basically anytime I need to store raw data this is how I would do it.

One of the best features is the fact that I can work on it off line and then it automatically updates when I am online. It also means that I can access my documents from anywhere and any device as long as I can log into google safely, whether it is android, iphone or imac. This is very important for me as I often have to be working "light" as in with only my phone on me, but I am still able to access all my data, which is really important. Feature wise, as far as I can tell it is the same as the Excel suite across platforms. The most important feature for me is that it is compatible on both the imac and android phones. As I work off both interchangeably, using excel for Mac does not work on an android phone and this really messes me up. So Google sheets is a safe alternative for me that does not give me any issues on either device.

Honestly, I do not have an issue with it. It does what I need it to do. If I have issues I suspect it is more user error / lack of knowledge rather than a problem with sheets.

Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not enough features, but you can't argue with free

Kommentare: As I stated above, the ability to collaborate on spreadsheets is critical, especially now that we are all working remotely. The product is free (we are a nonprofit so I'm not sure that's true for all workplaces), which makes the choice to use Google products a no-brainer. Overall, we are very happy with it.

Our workplace uses Microsoft Office, and we used to share documents via the server and by email. Google products mean we can collaborate on spreadsheets instead of losing track of document versions or edit history. Google Sheets is also great for working with documents across devices - I have several sheets I work on from different computers and locations, and then refer to on my phone.

I'm a moderately advanced Excel user, and Google Sheets just doesn't have all of the features I need. It may be because a cloud-based product just can't keep up with the large size of more complex Excel spreadsheets. I'm not sure - but it means I'm always going back to Excel as my preferred spreadsheet software. And then when I want to share a spreadsheet, I'm uploading it to Google and then, once again, losing track of edits and versions if I want to maintain my original document.

Adriana G.
Restaurant Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Move over EXCEL

Kommentare: Easy to use, like I said before I think if you need to make a spread sheet this is so easy. I think all other programs will be obsolete unless they make them this easy.

The features are so easy to use and if you do not know how it is easy to find tutorials on line. I love that even if you have never used Sheets it is so easy to figure out. Unlike EXCEL which you need to take a whole class for.

That sometimes it is hard to manipulate the cells. At times dating the cells when you have multiple of the same date it does not automatically populate the next date.