Vaizle

von Vaizle

Pleasantly Surprised

Rodney M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit we've enjoyed with Viazle is being able to monitor the effectiveness of our posts versus that of our competitors and testing... we've been able to make a few pivots and stay on top of our game.

Vorteile: It's so simple and easy to use there was no learning curve... I was able to dive in and get to work. Really love being able to see what and how our competitors are doing so that we can enhance our game.. Viazle makes that easy to do.

Nachteile: Honestly, I haven't had any disappointments in using Viazle. Everything is front and center in the dashboard.

Thanks Rodney.

We will keep on working hard to keep up to your expectations.

Keep in touch for the future updates and launch.

Team Vaizle

Ideal solution for social analytics & strategy planning

Paul J.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use a variety of reporting apps, but none of them report Instagram very well. Vaizle solved that problem for me and now allows easy, board level reporting on Fb, Twitter and Instagram - as well as providing a deeper dive and actionable insights for the social media teams.

Vorteile: It pulled reporting and analytics of my clients main social profiles into one place. I use a variety of reporting apps, but none of them report Instagram very well. Vaizle solved that problem for me and now allows easy, board level reporting.

Nachteile: No scheduled reporting mechanism. So all reporting has to be manually undertaken. Altho, this is still very quick to achieve so it's not much of a con really.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the review. We're gald that Vaizle could add value.

The scheduled reporting is in pipeline. We'll work on that after Facebook Ads analytics. :)

Great tool....just needs a couple things to be helpful for agency reporting use

Chris S.

Vorteile: If I were a single brand with a handful of peers/competitors I wanted to monitor, Vaizle would be helpful. I like the finished report. Looks great and offers a nice snapshot of reach and engagement for timeline content. Support is outstanding and they are a great group to work with on any questions.

Nachteile: From an agency perspective for reporting, the major negative is the fact that you cannot save report templates. If you use Vaizle for reporting for multiple clients, you have to go in and change the "Self" brand each time you change clients. Then change all the peers. Then re-title and complete the cover page of the report. Then individually go in and add/subtract the components that you want to report on. If we had the ability to save that template and just plug in the brands we want reporting on, it would cut the time by 75% and make this a home run. But the fact that it takes 3x more time investment than it should is a bit frustrating. That's the only reason for lower star-rating. With that fixed this is a solid reporting solution that offers a professional looking set of analytics that you can pass along to clients. Really hoping they get the saved templates added soon and this will be a big tool for agency/multiple client usage.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for such a detailed feedback.

We are working on the feature where you can directly report to clients without changing it every time. You can expect it within 15 days.

Plus, if you're facing issue while changing the self-brand every time, you can create multiple groups with multiple combinations. In this way, you can simply select the group for which you want to create the report without changing self brand every time.

I hope its helpful.

Great piece of software

Glücksspiel & Casinos, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great

Vorteile: Wow i like what these guys are doing - very impressive. Reports look awesome and are great piece to share with our clients. Just gives them the feeling that we are taking care of them - even over the Social media :-)

Nachteile: Should include facebook adds even in the lower plans

von Vaizle an 27.1.2020

Thanks for your amazing review :)

Buyer beware!

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Michael H.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Stay far away as possible as I expect this company will not be around long into the future unless they learn to take customer service seriously. We still have been unable to resolve our problem and have practically given up since they do not care. Still attempting to set an appointment with the calendar link however 1:00 AM is seriously not a reasonable time to expect support.

Vorteile: Nothing at all as we have unable to resolve our initial purchase problems.

Nachteile: The back and forth of emails 24ish hours apart over a week attempting to resolve what should be a simple correction of our account setup. The concept of customer service is non-existent as they would rather drag out the conversation over more than a week with their only recommendation to set up a support calendar link in the middle of the night.

von Vaizle an 1.5.2019

Hi Michael,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Now your issue is resolved. And you will receive a dedicated support if needed.

I hope your experience with us will be smooth from now on.

Ashima

Great product

Corrado B.
Ceo

Vorteile: Vaizle's report section, having used similar social management tools, this is much more intuitive.
also, white-label reports are great

Nachteile: Honestly, at this time, I haven't found any cons yet.

von Vaizle an 24.1.2020

Thanks Corrado for this amazing review.

We will try our best to keep up to your expectations in the same way.

Must get software for any agency!

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Frank L.

Vorteile: We love the software for Ease of use. Not a lot of time wasted learning complicated software that does the same and UI looks great!

Nachteile: Limited use, but they are coming out with an ad analysis feature that will make this tool amazing.

von Vaizle an 4.2.2020

Thanks Frank for the review.. :)

The Swiss knife of social networks

Vicente N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My biggest challenge is to have on a screen the activity information of all my competitors and to be able to analyze it in a grouped way or individually. With this tool, doing this is super easy.

Vorteile: This tool allows you to see many activity data individually or in groups to compare with your competitors. It offers suggestions for actions to improve the reach of your content

Nachteile: It caused me a little difficulty connecting the tool with Youtube.
I tried several times and in the end I managed to do it

Hey Vicente,

Thanks for your review. we're glad we could add value.

We'll also try to improve the mentioned challenge as soon as possible. :)

Nice app

Sebastyen D.
Agent
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I save time analyzing trends and optimal actions for social media

Vorteile: An overall view on all the social media accounts I manage. Reporting for my clients

Nachteile: A little learning curve to set things up correctly the first time.

von Vaizle an 23.1.2020

Thanks for an amazing review.

A great presentation of social media numbers

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Melissa C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like using Vaizle as part of my agency's offering!

Vorteile: Vaizle presents a beautiful look at your social stats as compared to you competition. It gives you a good idea of what you'll need to do to up-level your social media game.

Nachteile: The interface is a bit confusing at first, but has steadily been getting better over the last few months. I can be difficult to navigate at first, but the brand offers many how-to videos.

von Vaizle an 29.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback Melissa. We will definitely work on improving the UI/UX and other suggested improvements by you.

Stay in touch. :)

"Easy onboarding, good analytics"

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Vikas M.

Kommentare: If you're looking for easier setup, ready-to-use, and quick social media analytics tool, Vaizle is your answer. Vaizle makes it all very easy. They also have an exciting public roadmap full of features and enhancements. So you can expect LinkedIn or Pinterest integrations soon. I am using this specifically for creating reports. After buying it in October, the first thing I did was use it to pitch to one of the prospect and they were totally impressed after seeing the report. I could actually tell them what and where are the gaps. Needless to say, it wouldn't have been possible without it.

Vorteile: Super useful if you are looking for in-depth analytics and reporting! Competitor tool is great as well. This tool is a must for improving your social profiles (yours and/or your clients´). It saves you so much time and it is really easy to get running. No more struggling and putting pieces together from complex FB reports.

Nachteile: Was a little disappointed how quickly you get through the 25 profiles, track a couple of competitors and if you enter all their social media you have used up a good chunk. For an agency, you would have to get a bigger plan. But looks like a good deal at the moment. With that being said, it's clear this is a new product and is still a work in progress. It shows a lot of very promising signs, particularly in the "Smart Insights" tab.

von Vaizle an 29.1.2019

Thanks, Vikas, for the generous review. We will work harder to make Vaizle even more valuable.

We will soon be launching agency plans where you can enjoy more profiles and multiple-user logins. Stay tuned! :-)

Streamline Your Competitor Research

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: It has maximised my understanding of the competition with reasonably little effort from my end. The software has a lot of potential and it’s recommended highly to social media researchers, independent managers and agencies.

Vorteile: Easy of use, setting up clients and competitors is a breeze. I like the depth of the metrics available.

Nachteile: Refining the metrics that matter most can be a bit time consuming. This might be remedied with ‘recomended metrics’ or purpose built setups for specific reasons.

Hey,

Thanks for your feedback.

As you're facing issues with refining the metrics, we have a feature where you can filter the metrics using few clicks.

For more clarity, feel free to reach out to us at support@vaizle.com

Easy to Show to Clients

Darryl D.

Kommentare: I use Vaizle to review my work for social media clients and look for ares to improve their results. The reports also make it simple to show the client the results they're getting vs the competition.

Vorteile: competition comparisons, simple reports, tips to improve, white labling

Nachteile: each report is a page break so printing can = a lot of paper

von Vaizle an 13.2.2019

Thanks Darryl for your feedback.

We are keeping a page break to keep things simpler and every metric clear and differentiated from the other.

We will soon launch a feature, where you can directly share the report with your client, so you don't have to print it every time.

And right now, you can download the report in pdf and share it with the client.

I hope it helps.

Customizable reports

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Nat B.
Marketing consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Insights into best approaches to social media

Vorteile: We are able to set up customizable reports and focus on what matters for our clients.

Nachteile: Would have liked additional social sites to be included as part of the analysis, particularly LinkedIn and TikTok.

von Vaizle an 23.1.2020

Thanks Nat for you review.

We 'll try to include requested platforms as soon as possible for us.

Thanks :)

Best tool I used

Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Nejerfan A.
manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use it and the support is very kindly

Nachteile: there are no ideas at this time, I think all are perfect.

von Vaizle an 29.1.2020

Thanks for you review. :)

Very Useful Tool

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development

Kommentare: I mainly use it for its white label reporting capabilities.

Vorteile: The analytics and white label reporting features. Very useful for someone running an agency or even for someone who has one or two clients.

Nachteile: The limited number of compares that I have access to at one time. It's not very practical for someone who wants to test things at first. Many of these tools assume that your competitors are set in stone where sometimes you just want to test things out to discover who is really your true competitor and this involves moving profiles around more than the app founders anticipate. When they impose limits on that it reduces the value of the entire platform.

Hey,

Thanks for your feedback.

In case you need more profiles under your plan, we can easily help you out with it. That is not at all a big issue.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@vaizle.com

The Reporting Dashboard Shines

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Melvin ★.

Kommentare: Good Feel

Vorteile: Vaizle’s report section is one of the best, having used similar social management tools. The freedom to customize reports as much as I want. Now there's no need to prepare a separate PPT because can do within the Vaizle report dashboard.

Nachteile: instagram support is missing. But is on their roadmap

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for the review.

You will be happy to know that we have integrated Instagram in the tool as promised.

For any doubt or questions, you can reach us out at support@vaizle.com

I use Vaizle for Inspiration as well as tracking my won results!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Sarah C.
IdeasGirl
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the fact that Vaizle makes it easy for me to follow industry leaders in one dashboard. I can see how my marketing and brand activities compare with others and keep a track on my social statistics easily.

Nachteile: I don't think there's anything I don't like about this software!

Hey Sarah,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback.

We will try our best to keep up with your expectations.

Stay in touch for future updates and roll outs.

Love love love Vaizle

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Elisa E.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Vaizle is amazing. It gives wonderful insights that allow us to improve our social media output and performing.

Vorteile: One of my favorite features of Vaizle is the ability to add and create custom white labeled reports and comments to them if I want. I love that you can also track competitors data.

Nachteile: I have only begun using Vaizle, but I haven't seen much that I dislike. I cant wait to continue to try this out and utilize all the features.

Good, but Not Perfect

Ganesh B.
Digital Marketer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a good experience, but expecting a lot of changes in UI and report builder.

Vorteile: Insights just by providing URLs of competitors
Support major platforms like youtube, Facebook, twitter and instagram

Nachteile: The application seems to have bugs
UI Can be better
No customization of fonts/colors text sizes in reports builder

von Vaizle an 10.2.2020

Thanks for the review. We'll try our best to live up to your expectations :)

Excellent for detailed analytics

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Partner

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing.

Vorteile: Once it is set up and you know what you are doing it creates great reports
Very detailed
Can we whitelisted

Nachteile: You get through the accounts quickly
It will be good when they have access to other platforms

von Vaizle an 1.5.2019

Thanks for appreciating.

I hope we will keep on providing you the same experience and even the improved one.

keep up with us for future updates.

Nitan Jain

It's Help to Compare Data in Bar Chart

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Nicole L.
Entrepreneur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Putting together all social media data in graft form, this made the user easy to compare

Nachteile: Not I know off as of today, but it can be improve by auto searching our competitor from the market

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your review.

We will definitely work on the suggested feature.

Meanwhile, stay in touch for the upcoming features and updates. :)

Social media stats on your competitors

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use which is great, shows you a lot of information and is easy to gain insights into your competition.

Nachteile: Great for someone with a single brand, not too good for someone that might have an agency or needs more results, there are better options out there.

von Vaizle an 23.1.2020

Thankyou for your feedback. :)

Well Worth It

Jordanne S.
Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: This is very useful and great for an in depth look. I feel that if you're looking to improve your profiles and your online image, this is a necessity.

Nachteile: You get through your purchased space pretty quickly and there are still some kinks to be ironed out.

von Vaizle an 12.2.2020

Hi Jordanne,

Thanks for your review.

Love Vaizle

Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love how Vaizle makes it simple to have everything on one dashboard and help you optimize your social profiles and engagement.

Nachteile: Hant not found anything yet that I do not like.

von Vaizle an 29.1.2020

Thankyou for your review :)