Über Vaizle

Vaizle ist ein cloudbasiertes Tool für die vereinfachte Analyse sozialer Medien mit umsetzbaren Erkenntnissen.

Erfahre mehr über Vaizle

Reliability is insanely bad. It's supposed to automate the reporting process.

Bewertungen zu Vaizle

Vaizle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 49 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vaizle bereits verwendet?

Rodney
Rodney
Founder in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly Surprised

Kommentare: The biggest benefit we've enjoyed with Viazle is being able to monitor the effectiveness of our posts versus that of our competitors and testing... we've been able to make a few pivots and stay on top of our game.

It's so simple and easy to use there was no learning curve... I was able to dive in and get to work. Really love being able to see what and how our competitors are doing so that we can enhance our game.. Viazle makes that easy to do.

Honestly, I haven't had any disappointments in using Viazle. Everything is front and center in the dashboard.

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks Rodney. We will keep on working hard to keep up to your expectations. Keep in touch for the future updates and launch. Thanks, Team Vaizle

Vikas
CEO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy onboarding, good analytics"

Kommentare: If you're looking for easier setup, ready-to-use, and quick social media analytics tool, Vaizle is your answer. Vaizle makes it all very easy. They also have an exciting public roadmap full of features and enhancements. So you can expect LinkedIn or Pinterest integrations soon. I am using this specifically for creating reports. After buying it in October, the first thing I did was use it to pitch to one of the prospect and they were totally impressed after seeing the report. I could actually tell them what and where are the gaps. Needless to say, it wouldn't have been possible without it.

Super useful if you are looking for in-depth analytics and reporting! Competitor tool is great as well. This tool is a must for improving your social profiles (yours and/or your clients´). It saves you so much time and it is really easy to get running. No more struggling and putting pieces together from complex FB reports.

Was a little disappointed how quickly you get through the 25 profiles, track a couple of competitors and if you enter all their social media you have used up a good chunk. For an agency, you would have to get a bigger plan. But looks like a good deal at the moment. With that being said, it's clear this is a new product and is still a work in progress. It shows a lot of very promising signs, particularly in the "Smart Insights" tab.

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks, Vikas, for the generous review. We will work harder to make Vaizle even more valuable. We will soon be launching agency plans where you can enjoy more profiles and multiple-user logins. Stay tuned! :-)

Quelle: GetApp

Impossibly buggy to the point of being unusable. Was great a couple years ago. Not now.

This was a great product up until about a year or so ago. Now, it's standard procedure that EVERY SINGLE TIME you want to run reports that include Facebook, you have to reload the profiles and sync up the brand's facebook page. Or else it will return zero data. And it randomly does this for peer brands as well. So as opposed to a tool that helps you automate reporting and lets your team focus on other things, you get to build out new reports every month like you just started using Vaizle for the very first time. And it takes 4x longer than you want, wasting valuable time and resources for your team. You can contact support. And they will email you back within a day saying it's fixed "for that brand.". Then rinse and repeat EVERY SINGLE time you run a report. As in, every time. Used to love the product. It's unusable now and we are shifting to a competitor due to the rapid decline in reliability and ease of use/flow.

Reliability is insanely bad. It's supposed to automate the reporting process. Instead, due to the bugginess of it, it takes significantly longer than it ever should and is a resource drain.

Paul
Digital Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Ideal solution for social analytics & strategy planning

Kommentare: I use a variety of reporting apps, but none of them report Instagram very well. Vaizle solved that problem for me and now allows easy, board level reporting on Fb, Twitter and Instagram - as well as providing a deeper dive and actionable insights for the social media teams.

It pulled reporting and analytics of my clients main social profiles into one place. I use a variety of reporting apps, but none of them report Instagram very well. Vaizle solved that problem for me and now allows easy, board level reporting.

No scheduled reporting mechanism. So all reporting has to be manually undertaken. Altho, this is still very quick to achieve so it's not much of a con really.

Antwort von Vaizle

Hi Paul, Thanks for the review. We're gald that Vaizle could add value. The scheduled reporting is in pipeline. We'll work on that after Facebook Ads analytics. :)

Arushi
SEO Specialist in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simple, easy-to-use tool that offers all the features you need

Kommentare: The Vaizle tool gives marketing managers and agencies the power to grow their businesses. It helps us see complicated marketing numbers in a simple way and use data to make smart choices. Live dashboards make it easy to visualize marketing data across multiple platforms. In addition, we can export data to Google Sheets easily from our reports for our clients.

Vaizle offers in-depth monitoring of Facebook ad campaigns, so you can track their results. We can identify the areas for improvement and along with that, we can create customized reports, making it easy to focus on the key metrics that matter to you.

The only thing we don't like about Vizle is that it does not have a scheduling feature.

Simon
Simon
Co-Founder in Indonesien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Broken app, no support, no refund.

Kommentare: One of the worst of any company I have dealt with. Shameful.

Nothing - the app usually doesn't work. Both my marketing analyst and I have struggled to get any usable data from it. Please stay away from this company.

No customer support at all. My emails about there being bugs have been totally ignored, as have my requests for a refund.

Mahima
Social Media and Ad Analysts in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Social Media & Ad Analysis made easy with Vaizle!

Kommentare: Vaizle has transformed my social media and ad analysis work. Previously, manual tracking was a needle in a haystack. But now, my reports are sleek & insightful, perfect for clients. Vaizle's comprehensive analytics and user-friendly interface are game-changers. It's a must-have tool for social media & ad analysts.

1. It provides me with deep insights. 2. Automated tracking saves me a lot of time. 3. Client reports that are visually pleasing.

I haven't found any significant drawbacks over the past two years. It's just awesome.

Purva
Content Specialist in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go-to platform for social media and ad analytics!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vaizle has been seamless so far. I haven't encountered any specific issues.

Keeping track of social media and ad analytics for multiple accounts can be a real hassle. Repeatedly switching between accounts takes up all your time. What I really like is that Vaizle has simplified this issue by giving marketers a live dashboard. Here, I can check all latest metrics at one place and even compare the account's performance with the competitors. Recently, they have also added connector tools which has made my work of sending data from different channels to Google Sheets or Excel very easy. Overall, I'm very impressed with how they have attempted to automate the workflow.

As of now, there isn't anything I dislike about Vaizle per se. However, I'm expecting more tools and AI integration from their end in future.

Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great piece of software

Kommentare: great

Wow i like what these guys are doing - very impressive. Reports look awesome and are great piece to share with our clients. Just gives them the feeling that we are taking care of them - even over the Social media :-)

Should include facebook adds even in the lower plans

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks for your amazing review :)

Carmen
Agency owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Handy software for social media insights!

It's pulls all data together, and even let's you gain insights into other social media account so you know what works and what doesn't. It always allows you to create a white label report for clients to view.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first and there's a bit of a learning curve, but it all catches on pretty quickly.

Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use and affordable Marketing Suite Tool

Kommentare: Till today everything about this tool is so great.

This tool empowers all our marketing managers by getting all the useful data in one single dashboard. This tool simplifies marketing analytics data visualization and enable our company to make data-driven and informed decisions. Our Marketing teams is taking lots of advantage from the features of social media and ad analytics from Vaizle.

There are two things which are missed out, first one is the YouTube competitor analysis and the second is scheduling feature.

Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool....just needs a couple things to be helpful for agency reporting use

If I were a single brand with a handful of peers/competitors I wanted to monitor, Vaizle would be helpful. I like the finished report. Looks great and offers a nice snapshot of reach and engagement for timeline content. Support is outstanding and they are a great group to work with on any questions.

From an agency perspective for reporting, the major negative is the fact that you cannot save report templates. If you use Vaizle for reporting for multiple clients, you have to go in and change the "Self" brand each time you change clients. Then change all the peers. Then re-title and complete the cover page of the report. Then individually go in and add/subtract the components that you want to report on. If we had the ability to save that template and just plug in the brands we want reporting on, it would cut the time by 75% and make this a home run. But the fact that it takes 3x more time investment than it should is a bit frustrating. That's the only reason for lower star-rating. With that fixed this is a solid reporting solution that offers a professional looking set of analytics that you can pass along to clients. Really hoping they get the saved templates added soon and this will be a big tool for agency/multiple client usage.

Antwort von Vaizle

Hi Chris, Thanks for such a detailed feedback. We are working on the feature where you can directly report to clients without changing it every time. You can expect it within 15 days. Plus, if you're facing issue while changing the self-brand every time, you can create multiple groups with multiple combinations. In this way, you can simply select the group for which you want to create the report without changing self brand every time. I hope its helpful. Thanks, Team Vaizle

Mamta
SEO Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software for social media and marketing analytics

Kommentare: Vaizle's benefits for marketers include data-driven decisions. Vaizle is a powerful social media analytics tool, that provides valuable insights for informed marketing decisions.

Vaizle is a game-changer for marketing and competitive analytics. It shows all the data together and in-depth insights make data-driven decisions easier.

Right now not facing any problem. Everything is going well.

Ivan
Ivan
Founder & Communication Coach in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stuck to it's origins

Kommentare: I like it, it helps me impress my clients, but is not so useful as I hoped. Also I think covid hit them hard, they stopped evolving the platform, and now it's just there basically the same it was when they launched. Yes now they also have ads analyzer, but it's not as good at it could be.

It's very useful to analyze competitors channels, benchmark and understand some basic insights.

The support is a bit slow, the report creator get's stuck now and then and the ai enhanced insights are actually very basic.

Palak
Copywriter in Indien

Single view dashboard

- Its single-view dashboard - Quick insights - Detailed analysis - Unique feature to evaluate projections - Competitive analysis - Funnel analysis- Campaign level analysis

- Sometimes takes time to load- Will require little time to know all about the tool

President in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buyer beware!

Kommentare: Stay far away as possible as I expect this company will not be around long into the future unless they learn to take customer service seriously. We still have been unable to resolve our problem and have practically given up since they do not care. Still attempting to set an appointment with the calendar link however 1:00 AM is seriously not a reasonable time to expect support.

Nothing at all as we have unable to resolve our initial purchase problems.

The back and forth of emails 24ish hours apart over a week attempting to resolve what should be a simple correction of our account setup. The concept of customer service is non-existent as they would rather drag out the conversation over more than a week with their only recommendation to set up a support calendar link in the middle of the night.

Antwort von Vaizle

Hi Michael, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Now your issue is resolved. And you will receive a dedicated support if needed. I hope your experience with us will be smooth from now on. Thanks, Ashima

Melvin
Melvin
Project Manager in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Reporting Dashboard Shines

Kommentare: Good Feel

Vaizle’s report section is one of the best, having used similar social management tools. The freedom to customize reports as much as I want. Now there's no need to prepare a separate PPT because can do within the Vaizle report dashboard.

instagram support is missing. But is on their roadmap

Antwort von Vaizle

Hi Melvin, Thanks for the review. You will be happy to know that we have integrated Instagram in the tool as promised. For any doubt or questions, you can reach us out at support@vaizle.com

Ganesh
Ganesh
Digital Marketer in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but Not Perfect

Kommentare: It is a good experience, but expecting a lot of changes in UI and report builder.

Insights just by providing URLs of competitors Support major platforms like youtube, Facebook, twitter and instagram

The application seems to have bugs UI Can be better No customization of fonts/colors text sizes in reports builder

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks for the review. We'll try our best to live up to your expectations :)

Corrado
Ceo in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Vaizle's report section, having used similar social management tools, this is much more intuitive. also, white-label reports are great

Honestly, at this time, I haven't found any cons yet.

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks Corrado for this amazing review. We will try our best to keep up to your expectations in the same way.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Your Competitor Research

Kommentare: It has maximised my understanding of the competition with reasonably little effort from my end. The software has a lot of potential and it’s recommended highly to social media researchers, independent managers and agencies.

Easy of use, setting up clients and competitors is a breeze. I like the depth of the metrics available.

Refining the metrics that matter most can be a bit time consuming. This might be remedied with ‘recomended metrics’ or purpose built setups for specific reasons.

Antwort von Vaizle

Hey, Thanks for your feedback. As you're facing issues with refining the metrics, we have a feature where you can filter the metrics using few clicks. For more clarity, feel free to reach out to us at support@vaizle.com Thanks

Frank
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must get software for any agency!

We love the software for Ease of use. Not a lot of time wasted learning complicated software that does the same and UI looks great!

Limited use, but they are coming out with an ad analysis feature that will make this tool amazing.

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks Frank for the review.. :)

Odeh
CEO in Palästina

A Great Marketing Tool

Vaizle is a very good tool for marketers who want to track their competitors. It helps you understand their strategies and be able to duplicate the same best practices and know what works best for them.

Nothing so far. Everything is going well.

Sebastyen
Agent in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Nice app

Kommentare: I save time analyzing trends and optimal actions for social media

An overall view on all the social media accounts I manage. Reporting for my clients

A little learning curve to set things up correctly the first time.

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks for an amazing review.

Vicente
Vicente
CEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Swiss knife of social networks

Kommentare: My biggest challenge is to have on a screen the activity information of all my competitors and to be able to analyze it in a grouped way or individually. With this tool, doing this is super easy.

This tool allows you to see many activity data individually or in groups to compare with your competitors. It offers suggestions for actions to improve the reach of your content

It caused me a little difficulty connecting the tool with Youtube. I tried several times and in the end I managed to do it

Antwort von Vaizle

Hey Vicente, Thanks for your review. we're glad we could add value. We'll also try to improve the mentioned challenge as soon as possible. :)

Darryl

Easy to Show to Clients

Kommentare: I use Vaizle to review my work for social media clients and look for ares to improve their results. The reports also make it simple to show the client the results they're getting vs the competition.

competition comparisons, simple reports, tips to improve, white labling

each report is a page break so printing can = a lot of paper

Antwort von Vaizle

Thanks Darryl for your feedback. We are keeping a page break to keep things simpler and every metric clear and differentiated from the other. We will soon launch a feature, where you can directly share the report with your client, so you don't have to print it every time. And right now, you can download the report in pdf and share it with the client. I hope it helps. Thanks, Team Vaizle