Client Portal branded for your Business

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Jackie R.
Head Of Sales Marketing
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Clinked is a very promising software for Branded / White Labelled Client Portals. It has a very enterprise look and feel. It has a mobile app which you can request for white label as well, but for a more hefty one time pricing. The features are very spot on for a client portal which is sharing of information, files, and communication with your clients all in one place. Gone were the days that people rely on emails, communicators, all communications can now be done through a single portal and our business looks more professional and organized.

Vorteile: What I liked the most about the software is that the interface is very clean, very organized, and very user friendly. We were able to rebrand the entire customer portal in just a few minutes with our own logo, custom domain name, favicon, and headers for each group / client. Just love how I can embed Google docs into the portal, embed media from external websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Fleeq, Brandquiz, etc. We even have access via their mobile app! Our existing and new clients love it so much!

Nachteile: What we liked the least about Clinked is that there are no integrations to other software that we currently use. The only integration is Adobe Sign which we don't have. Further, the storage limitations for the plan we bought is very limiting, so a lot of the users are suggesting integrations with Google Drive, Onedrive, etc. The member limitations is also a setback as we need to constantly check for available licenses given the limit on the licenses.

Great Client Friendly Portal

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Simon A.
Senior Designer
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great portal for business use. All your information is logged for easy reference . Good features for downloading files and easy for clients to log on and review. Several people can join in which is great for the client. You have everything from files to discussions in one easy accessible place. Been using everyday now for about a year. Would highly recommend

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great for clients to interact. All information in one place. Good options for and easy to use file downloads which clients can comment on. Great to use for reference later as everything relating to each job is in one place. A good modern communication solution.

Nachteile: Picture download box a little small even when enlarged. NO SPELL CHECK which is very frustrating and time consuming especially for clients - can be very off putting.

Lucky to have Clinked for my business

Bewertet am 1.7.2016
Cisco L.
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 'I've used lots of file sharing and office management platforms, but have never seen as good as the Clinked is. I am very pleased to integrate Clinked and its Project Management capability is comparable. Via the same platform today, I can expect to render excellent communication and a fast response with my team, which is mandatory for any business. Highest quality services that are enough to run entire business activities smoothly! I can only say that Clinked is an honest and decent platform which always supports us in boosting our professional identity along with higher customer retention. Overall this product is great and I'm the one, very confident in moving forward with the same.'

Good overall software. Easy to use and client friendly.

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Simon A.
Kitchen designer

Kommentare: Good client comunication

Vorteile: A good base and great communication tool. Everything is logged. Makes dealing with clients a good experience for all party's. Good upload tools for downloading pics. Generally good client feedback up to date. I use this site on a daily basis and would highly recommend

Nachteile: There is no spell check facility which can be off putting for clients. This is something I would like to see added. The site does sometimes seem a little slow downloading pages and content

A great tool to share documents in a safe secure manner

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Marc N.

Kommentare: Efficient distribution of material

Vorteile: The ease of use, definitely.
The ability to share documents with individual permission levels.
Collaborate seamlessly - comment on documents, assign actions, put in an approval process

Nachteile: Offline access could be improved. Filtering and sorting search - it tends to throw up a lot of results

Great and versatile platform

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Alexander R.
Project Development Officer
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Clinked team is very helpful and are professional in all of their interactions. We have enjoyed our use of the Clinked platform for our business and will continue to recommend the company.

Vorteile: Clinked allows you to share files and create content easily within a team. They are also able to create a private cloud which can be used for many different purposes tailored to your business.

Nachteile: Our private cloud is highly functional, yet is difficult to customise from our (customer) end. I would appreciate increased flexibility and customisation from within the platform.

Great portal for my design business

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Karl G.
Proprietor
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was unsuccessfully (things would fall through the cracks) using all types of channels to manage projects and project assets - DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email, Trello, etc. Now Clinked allows me to manage the projects from a single location. And the white labeling makes me look a lot more professional than I probably am.

Vorteile: Clinked allows me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets, comments and more right from within the portal. I'm not clicking into all the third party websites like DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email and more to keep a project on track. About the only project related tool, I use outside of Clinked is my billing software.

Nachteile: I do wish the interface was a little better looking and had more features for customization and white labeling.

Clinked for all.

Bewertet am 24.4.2017
Steven M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love Clinked! It is one of the best collaboration tools for the money and provides the great tools we really need for collaboration anywhere in the world.

Vorteile: The secure file sharing and task management tools are great for a distributed team.

Nachteile: I wish it had a built-in project management tool with dependency charts.

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there

Bewertet am 28.7.2016
Sumit D.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there. I am currently working in an organisation where we have different units at different locations and we were encountering a lot of problem in data sharing, communication and accessing the same files in different locations. However when we started using Clinked everything sorted out. It provides an ample amount of space for storing and sharing data with high level of security. Communication between units placed at different locations became very easy and efficient. Our files can be accessed by multiple people at the same time. It has many features like viewing files without downloading them, fast uploading, applying lock to prevent data tampering and lot more. I appreciate this product and it's one of the best in the market.

Outstanding client portal and effective communication tool indeed.

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Ashleigh C.
IT Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Clinked software is a splendid software through which clients can interacts very easily. One can have all information in one place by using this software. It is quite simple to download files on which clients can give comments of their own. One of the excellent portal widely used for business purposes.

Nachteile: When I talk about cons, I would say this software has small picture download box even after enlarging. Another con is that Spell check feature is missing in it which makes the clients confused and consume much time.

Finally, a clinked Solution that Works

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having branded customer portals is excellent and one of the reasons we use Clinked. The amount of storage which gets included​ is on the low end. Luckily there is an option to connect Google Drive. Still,​ we would welcome more native storage.

Vorteile: Clinked being a customer portal or workplace, call it an extranet, are some ways of describing this product. But where it stands out from similar products is that the workplaces are brandable per customer! We got some excellent​ good compliments from some of our customers.

Nachteile: Clinked currently does not have video chat included in the platform and from what we have learned are not planning so shortly​. That is a shame. Having video chat functionality​ integrated would make it more complete and would save us using another tool for that. So, here is to hoping that Clinked will change their mind about this.

Top Rated

Bewertet am 26.4.2016
Della C.
Freelancer

Kommentare: I work remotely and one of the frustration issues is how to connect to clients and other team members as this plays a major role in my profession which led to the quest of seeking the help of a reliable platform or software to take the task but all to no avail; I got software though but they were all scrap as most of them were not able to meet 30% of my need, I missed some file/document while some software were not able to transfer large files.
All this happened until a friend told me about Clicked, he mentioned some awesome features and the software and why I just have to try it. I hurried up to their website and immediately placed an order for the software; the software is simply the best among others, awesome features, great experience and user friendly interface.
I highly recommend the tool.

Inspire your clients with a well thought client portal experience

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Gonzalo B.
CMO
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's great, very reliable and intuitive. It has a lot of features and you can even design your mobile app with them.

Vorteile: Putting up a client portal is something that can give you a hard time. Clinked makes that process easy for you (and you can go totally white label with it).

Nachteile: The looks is still kinda' old fashioned, and the processing time of actions inside the platform could make you feel like it's jammed.

Excellent application for internal communication of a company

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Josefina V.
Consultor externo de SAP MM PM

Vorteile: It has been a wonderful experience, this application allows you to communicate with employees and also with clients, allows you to organize group calendars, manage projects and documents and downloads of any type of file

Nachteile: I really like the platform, I do not have anything for which I can complain, maybe I will continue to evolve with time but I like how it is at this moment

I LOVE Clinked

Bewertet am 2.3.2019

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Clinked. It occupies a critical space in my agency's functionality and service offering.

Vorteile: Clinked is the most important tool in my agency's toolbox.
Its a full fledged client management tool. It lets you store all your client's tasks, assets, files, plans in the cloud.
Then it lets you manage MULTIPLE client portals so you can see what all your clients are doing at a glance. It lets you customize the look and feel, remove their branding, and give your clients a signon so they can stay on top of their feedback for you.

Nachteile: It's expensive to add a lot of reviewers. You don't want to add your clients whole company to the reviewers. Just the key stakeholders is enough.

Great Value from a Great Team!!

Bewertet am 21.5.2016
Eric H.
SEO

Kommentare: I run a small business from out of my home but it is a very collaborative type of business so this type of program is essential for me and trust we when I say that I have tried many of these types of programs. I am extremely happy with this one! The ease of the program as well as the great mobile app that was designed by this team makes things much more simple for me and my clients and collaborators alike. Whenever we run into a problem the customer support team has always been there right away to help out and they are a pleasure to work with in moments that can be frustrating. From top to bottom I am happy with my whole experience with Clinked.

It's got everything you need

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
Ella R.

Kommentare: I found Clinked when I was trying to find a suitable file sharing software for sharing large files with my clients. I was set up in minutes and I love how easy it is to use and integrate, my clients found it really easy too which made it easy to get down to business straight away. The version control is also extremely useful, as are the rest of the features, more notably the discussions feature and the group calendar. Would recommend to anyone who wants an easy-to-use file sharing tool that has multiple other features to improve collaboration with clients.

After several trials with other products, we found our "go-to" method for sharing project documents.

Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Doug L.

Kommentare: Overall, this product has worked perfectly for our team. With any product, it took a little time to work out the kinks but once they were ironed out, we have been able to transfer project documents with prime and subcontractors. In our industry, we constantly transfer very large files. Depending on the client, this has been a reoccurring issue as some servers cannot transfer documents over a certain size. Once we started utilizing Clinked, all of the headaches that come with failed transfer went away.

Must To Have Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Mariya S.

Kommentare: 'I don't have enough words to describe this great software which has completely transformed my business. What I loved the most is the excellent communication and an instant response features. It's great for working with my team and helps us get the work done fast. Also, its key features are amazing - easy to use interface, share anything ' small or large data, headache free downloading, cleanest look and feel, very efficient and the list is too long to share. I just love using the same and it keeps me happy 24/7"

Great client communication tool

Bewertet am 9.12.2014
Louisa C.

Kommentare: I discovered Clinked on Google, whilst looking for a cloud based client portal. Having just set up my accountancy practice I wanted to ensure a highly secure and professional way to communicate with my clients. The file sharing and storage is ideal as is the tasks and events feature, it means my clients can complete essential tax and payroll documents and get them to me swiftly and securely. I also love that it's white-label, it looks so professional. The mobile App is so current too :-) Would definitely recommend!

Cost effective and functional collaboration tool

Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Steve M.

Kommentare: Clinked provides our team members the ability to collaborate and access important documents from anywhere in the world on a daily basis. We would not be able to conduct our business without a tool like Clinked and Clinked gives us more value at a lower cost per user than any other tool we looked at with similar features. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking for a cost effective collaboration tool.

Clinked Review

Bewertet am 16.11.2014
Asli B.

Kommentare: Pros:
- Easy to use and set up
- So many features around file sharing including auto-expire and approvals etc.
- Hold all files, notes, correspondence in one place, so all members of the team, clients or stakeholders know what is happening real-time
- Integration with Google Apps
- Create chat rooms for each client or team group
- Great videos at Clinked's YouTube channel
Cons:
- Mobile app could be faster

Great Company!!!

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Johanna L.

Kommentare: Easy to use and it always feels secure with you guys. I really like that all information can be kept in one place.

Vorteile: easy to use

Nachteile: none

Great Resource

Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Mandie M.

Kommentare: This is a great resource and a fun way to connect with co-workers. I work in a remote environment, so something like Clinked is a really cool way for me to get to know and connect with co-workers I've never seen or met. We can share resources and collaborate without ever having met each other.

Bewertet am 10.1.2019