Filtern nach:

Über PDF+

PDF+ ist ein Produkt für Anwaltskanzleien. Enthält die am häufigsten verwendeten Aufgaben zur Vorbereitung von Exponaten. Aufkleber, Bates, Überarbeitungen und mehr

Erfahre mehr über PDF+

Ines F.
Ines F.
Jubilado in Venezuela

Modify and make changes in your PDF without complications

Kommentare: Modify old documents was the best I get from this software, I did all the changes that I need, using very useful tools and with a very nice interphase.

PDF+ brings the opportunity to change and edit all my pdf files, this app is awesome, I only have to open and I can manage a lot of tools to modify my pdf like it was a document of MS Word. The tool are so helpful, you have so many fonts as a word processor and the feature that I most like is the Sticker Creator bring me the possibility to make my own mark in my pdf files.

Agala M.
Nutritionist in Kenia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pdf editing software

Kommentare: PDF+ has been amazing in helping convert word files to pdf and editing pdf files. Amazing product.

I like everything about PDF+ especially the fact that you can edit your document and customize it to makenit yiur own. My favorite feature is how you can rotate files and combine different files together the way you want.

So far I have not encountered any feature that I greatly dislike. The product is affordable and does what it is meant to do.

Marco D.
Consulente in Italien
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software scarso e non integrato

Kommentare: Sconsiglio

Praticamente nulla, forse la gestione di file immagine

Complicato nell'utilizzo, spesso con bug o altri problemi di rallentamento

Carol R.
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

PDF REVIEW

Kommentare: No issues with PDF at this time. It is very useful software.

I like that I can set a file up do my editing, or changes needed, once I save it, no one can overwrite my file.

There would be times that I save my file into a PDF which ends up being an HTML file. Very frustrating at times.

Ashlea W.
Supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software is a great asset

Kommentare: This is a great asset to our agency and everyone that uses it

This software is a major help when receiving multiple documents from multiple people and being able to combine those into one document or move them around in the order that you need. This software is very easy to use and gives a lot of options to move and combine as needed.

Some of the steps seem long on how to get to what you need. Maybe some user friendly tutorials or information about all of the things available would be helpful for new users, rather than just clicking and see what each will do.

Antwort von ExhibitView Solutions

vor 5 Monaten

Thank You!

Service Civique in Uruguay
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best way to edit your PDF documents

PDF+ proves to be better (and cheaper!) than Adobe Acrobat when it comes to editing PDF documents, as if they were Microsoft Office documents. It's also possible to rotate pages, re-assemble pages... What I like most is that you can also chose your font (and the selection of fonts is huge), and add your own stickers or barcodes as well.

This is a great app, doing the job. No drawback.

Lauren W.
Geriatric Care Manager Certified in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

I use PDF to convert MS Word files to a PDF

Kommentare: That I can convert into a more professional looking document.

Ease of use, quick convert rate, appearance looks more professional than MS Word, but especially that it can't be changed or edited if I don't want it to be.

What is troubling to me is that I would have to upgrade and pay more money in order to have the edit feature.

Video Editor in USA

Great Alternative to Adobe Acrobat!

PDF+ is a great legal-centric piece of software. I love how easy it is to split up multiple pages from a PDF, as well as an easy way to add barcodes to my documents.

I've had quite a few problems with the software locking up and becoming unresponsive. It may be an issue with trying to add you large documents.

Augusto P.
Augusto P.
Librero in Venezuela

The easiest way to work with PDF files

Kommentare: Whit this software we could modify some old documents in PDF format which has to be updated, this app was awesome and very useful for that work.

Be able to edit and change PDF files without any complication, once you have open your file on PDF format, you can redact, assemble, fixed page, rotated, and make other changes to put your document in the way you want, of course you also can print and save your changes. This an amazing app to do a work that in the past was impossible, edit and modify a PDF it was impossible, but with PDF+ you can do easily and in a short time.

This app has everything I need, of course are some limitations of font type and size, and when a PDF is cover with a lot of annotation is very annoying to correct, but the app fulfills its purpose and its very friendly for users.

Cesar a S.
Cesar a S.
Analista in Venezuela

Great tool for edit your PDF files

In the past I could never imagine that I will be able to edit and modify my PDF files, but with this tool you can do it in a very easy way. PDF+ offers the possibility to edit your PDF files to edit the details, adding your own stickers, changing fonts and so many other features that in the past you cannot think that this can be possible, The tools are so easy to use, you can change fonts, edit text, and modify tables with this awesome app, and later save and share your PDF whenever you want.

Gerson M.
Gerson M.
IT Consultant in El Salvador

Batch File Renaming is fantastic

Kommentare: Great substitute for adobe

Price is better than Adobe. Let me search a pdf and redact those files. Batch renaming is perfect for my work type.

The look is not exactly the type I like. I am not saying is bad, just not my taste of GUI. However I am happy after all

Antwort von ExhibitView Solutions

Thank you very much Gerson!

Director, Executive Projects (Office of the DHS Director) in USA
Staatsverwaltung

PDF+ has helped me create searchable PDF statements.

I think that the best part about PDF+ is being able to search PDF statements. If I need to do this in the future, I would use this product again.

The price is a bit high. If I had a greater business need for search-ability, I would chose this product in a heartbeat.