Über Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints ist ein agiles Projektmanagement-Tool, das Scrum-Teams hilft, zu planen, nachzuverfolgen und für Veränderungen stets empfänglich zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Sprints

No, I am still to try many things on this tool.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 236 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Sprints bereits verwendet?

Adarsh
Adarsh
Founder & CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Kommentare: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Sean
Sean
API Integrations Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Kommentare: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Turki
COO in Saudi-Arabien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How Zoho sprint helped my orgnization

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

time tracking & management project management

the user interface and the manual adding to the backlog from Zoho projects

Quelle: GetApp

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

Kommentare: TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.
Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Antwort von Zoho

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later. 2. User interface that guides through Epics module There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product. 3. List all sprints We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also. 4. Detailed reports Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable. 5. Project level report of all sub-items As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly. 6. Manager not able to see all info in global view The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view. 7. Click through reports We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP. I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience. So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to support@zohosprints.com.

Samuel
Engineering Manager in Indonesien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Zoho

Besides the price being cheap, the features are quite complete and suit our company's needs. Apart from that, Zoho is also easy to use and configure. Most likely we will continue with Zoho for our product management. We are currently submitting a budget to management to support this.

For now I haven't found anything I don't like about Zoho

Marco Javier
Manager in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Kommentare: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Thomas
Thomas
Executive director in Costa Rica
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

Kommentare: We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Rafiq
CEO in Indien

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

Kommentare: For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Ram M
Head of Delivery in Indien

Great UI & Less Expensive

Kommentare: Great Experience, Easy to Use, and Easy to Setup

Dashboards & Ease of using, Easy to Setup and kickstart the work

Some names are new compared to other Agile Project Management tools, and there is some learning curve because of this

Uldis
Uldis
IT Project program manager in Lettland
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Rick
eCommerce Development Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Jira alternative

Kommentare: We need to replace Jira which is expensive and bloated. Add ons cost too much. Zoho Sprints is just about a feature-to-feature replacement for Jira.

* Easy to use * Familiar interface * Feature rich * Quick, intuitive interface * Great reports

* No kanban board * Settings organization not as easy

ako
journaliste in Togo
Internet, Selbstständig

The trusted and perfect software

Kommentare: An excellent and very efficient platform!

The platform is very easy to navigate and use as it is accessible to all team/platform members. You can customize it and integrate it with other Zoho applications which is very simple to do.

Although the platform offers some limited customization options, it is very annoying to be able to determine the timesheet and project performance of each user of the platform.

Aliasgar
Co-Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An economical and good product for small team with budget constraints

Kommentare: Its good till now

The software is built on similar functionality as Jira so its easy to migrate user to it.

The biggest disadvantage is, you can predefine a project or task as billable/non-billable. Which often leads to human error and wrong data.

Janine
Co Founder in Südafrika
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Start Ups

Kommentare: Team training was great

Easy to set up, use and create Project backlogs

Easy to use - No issues as the process was super easy overall

Nikhil
Nikhil
Project Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

The reports and dashboard are awesome. Import from JIRA also really helped

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

Bart
Solution architect in Niederlande

Close to perfect

Kommentare: We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended for modern Team Collaboration

Zoho Sprints is a great for working in teams. I used it with my colleagues and it is effective in sharing documents and files and everyone can keep track of their progress in tasks and you can manage multiple tasks and schedule meetings with it. It provides a modern way of team collaboration.

It can be overwhelming when you start using it because it is not as beginner friendly as one would hope but you can get used to it with time.

Francisco
Tech Lead in Kolumbien

Love at first sight

Kommentare: I was looking for a tool that could replace the simplicity of Trello but providing the robustness of Jira. Trello is so simple and flexible but lacks a lot of project management features. Jira is very complete but past experiences made me not like it that much. Zoho Sprints does that and even more. It is such a well done product that only Jira would compare but, IMHO, Zoho Sprints is way better. I like how one can have a lot of info in one tool without feeling overwhelmed by it. You can hide and show lists, panels, columns, and more, to have the needed context. I didn't use the timesheet but it also very helpful to have an in-app timetracker to keep everything in one place. Nicely done, Zoho team.

- Sprint planning - Epics boards - Sprint meetings - Image attachment by pasting them - Velocity charts

- Some image attachments wouldn't produce a thumbnail - For some reason tasks and bugs cannot be move to a sprint from the backlog if they do not belong to a story - Cannot order stories by priority :(

Dipti
Head Of Engineering in Indien

Recommending Zoho Sprints

Ease of use and feature set. Set up and getting started is very easy.

Most good features are part of the premium package, hence one has to take that.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good first impression

Kommentare: We got up and running very quickly. Currently, we are testing out 2 projects and our team seems to onboard pretty smoothly.

Zoho sprints seem to cover all needs we have for an agile development process. - Epics - Sprints - Kanban board

I'm not convinced about the built-in chat yet, but, also haven't tried it much with slack, hangouts, and similar already in use.

Gustavo
Gustavo
Creative in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a great tool for project management

I have been utilizing zoho to monitor each day scrums, article guide and other executive exercises. Zoho has made it simple for me to keep up with legends, stories and mistakes and at the same time helped me with predicting the expected danger of slipping. I loved how simple this tool is. It is really adaptable.

I can't see the rundown of different activities on the screen with the relating runs.

Damian
CTO in USA
Halbleiter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Zoho Sprints

Kommentare: Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Sayanth
CEO in Indien

Best Agile project management software

Kommentare: Wonderful.

I love this software it's both low cost and wonderful, with help of this i can easily manage daily tasks of my staff and monitor their progress. Also time sheet is very helpful for monitoring working time of employees. During work from hoe it's a necessary software for every agile based companies.

I almost liked every feature. I don't have any cons to list

Vishal
CIO in Indien

To the point Agile management

Kommentare: We are using JIRA and I love the UX of Sprints compared to JIRA its simple to use and to the point

Its user interface and user experience is to the point

It has all the features of JIRA but at the same time its very easy to use loved it,

Joseph
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love using Zoho Sprints

Kommentare: Very easy to use and support is excellent.

The ease of use. The amount of features that my team are able to use.

There has been nothing that we found negatively.