4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5

Über Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints ist ein agiles Projektmanagement-Tool, das Scrum-Teams hilft, zu planen, nachzuverfolgen und für Veränderungen stets empfänglich zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Sprints

Zeigt 25 von 117 Bewertungen

Adarsh N.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!"

Kommentare: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Vorteile: Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nachteile: Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Marco javier G.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints"

Kommentare: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Vorteile: I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Nachteile: So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Harshit S.
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2020

"Good product"

Vorteile: Its ease of using and ease of connecting with my other zoho apps.

Nachteile: The only issue I faced during this feature is ease of connecting with Github.. I had to call upon customer service to have it connected. Maybe I was doing some wrong or its ZOHO's end .. But that wasnt very clear what needs to be done

• Bewertet am 29.12.2020
Dave M.
COO
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Worst project management software I've ever used"

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Vorteile: Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Nachteile: Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Sebastián H.
COO
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2020

"A lot of features"

Vorteile: We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

Nachteile: There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

• Bewertet am 9.11.2020
Amritha K.
Lead Business Operations Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2020

"One of the best online agile management software"

Vorteile: Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Nachteile: I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Stephanie L.
Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2020

"Transitioning off of Google Sheets"

Kommentare: It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Vorteile: The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Nachteile: I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Martin P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2020

"Looking for a great project software...and found it"

Kommentare: So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Vorteile: It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Nachteile: Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Charles R.
IS Department Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"Zoho Sprints Rocks"

Kommentare: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Vorteile: The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Nachteile: User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Uldis V.
IT Project program manager
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2020

"Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio"

Vorteile: The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Nachteile: No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

• Bewertet am 3.9.2020
Sean C.
API Integrations Engineer
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable"

Kommentare: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Vorteile: I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Nachteile: I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Mohanned A.
Managing Lead
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2019

"Zoho Sprints Trial experience"

Kommentare: - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Vorteile: the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Nachteile: Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

• Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Walter G.
Program Development Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Zoho Projects-Sprints integration"

Kommentare: Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Vorteile: The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Nachteile: As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Julius H.
ARCHITECT
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"GREAT UI"

Kommentare: Only using the trial but looks promising so far

Vorteile: SIMPLE TO USE
MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started.
EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Nachteile: Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags
No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features
Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list
No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint
No customized reporting

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Bart D.
Solution architect
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Close to perfect"

Kommentare: We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

Vorteile: For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Nachteile: Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
CTO
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!"

Kommentare: TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.
Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Vorteile: Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

Nachteile: These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

von Zoho Sprints an 16.4.2019

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one.

1. Purpose of Global View
All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later.

2. User interface that guides through Epics module
There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product.

3. List all sprints
We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also.

4. Detailed reports
Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable.

5. Project level report of all sub-items
As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly.

6. Manager not able to see all info in global view
The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view.

7. Click through reports
We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP.

I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience.

So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to support@zohosprints.com.

• Quelle: GetApp
Viswanath S.
Core Team
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2020

"Great product at reasonable price"

Kommentare: Easy to use

Vorteile: Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Nachteile: Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

• Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Ed K.
Developer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Good Software, Better with Paid Version"

Vorteile: It's one of the best software development management tools I've seen. I've tested many services and they end up being waterfall-like and not really designed for agile. This tool breaks the mold. It makes it really easy to follow the agile process, and includes the good stuff that accounting likes, like timesheets.

Nachteile: You really need the paid version. The demo really shows that if you use the cheap version, you're dealing with isolated projects and that's just not real world.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Jorge luis C.
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2020

"Great Product"

Kommentare: We are making a company enhancement project as our first Sprints Aproach, and doing it with Sprints it's a great help

Vorteile: It complies with the Sprint Methodology, so it's easier to implement it to our firsts projects using it, it would be an excellent tool

Nachteile: As always, every great job, requires a lot of effort, but it's worth it

• Bewertet am 9.9.2020
Anand P.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2020

"Easy to use collaborative sprint tool"

Kommentare: I have been using Jira for very long and this tool is really elegant and meets most of my requirements

Vorteile: Zoho sprint has a simple dashboard interface with many features integrated together.

Nachteile: No, I am still to try many things on this tool

• Bewertet am 26.10.2020
Rick W.
eCommerce Development Manager
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2020

"Great Jira alternative"

Kommentare: We need to replace Jira which is expensive and bloated. Add ons cost too much. Zoho Sprints is just about a feature-to-feature replacement for Jira.

Vorteile: * Easy to use
* Familiar interface
* Feature rich
* Quick, intuitive interface
* Great reports

Nachteile: * No kanban board
* Settings organization not as easy

• Bewertet am 21.7.2020
Francisco Q.
Tech Lead

"Love at first sight"

Kommentare: I was looking for a tool that could replace the simplicity of Trello but providing the robustness of Jira. Trello is so simple and flexible but lacks a lot of project management features. Jira is very complete but past experiences made me not like it that much. Zoho Sprints does that and even more. It is such a well done product that only Jira would compare but, IMHO, Zoho Sprints is way better. I like how one can have a lot of info in one tool without feeling overwhelmed by it. You can hide and show lists, panels, columns, and more, to have the needed context. I didn't use the timesheet but it also very helpful to have an in-app timetracker to keep everything in one place. Nicely done, Zoho team.

Vorteile: - Sprint planning
- Epics boards
- Sprint meetings
- Image attachment by pasting them
- Velocity charts

Nachteile: - Some image attachments wouldn't produce a thumbnail
- For some reason tasks and bugs cannot be move to a sprint from the backlog if they do not belong to a story
- Cannot order stories by priority :(

Jeroen R.
Director Revenue Operations
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2020

"New to Sprint, liking what Zoho has to offer so far"

Kommentare: Very good. excited to use it moving forward.

Vorteile: Overall summery reports and high level Sprint management

Nachteile: Backlog could maybe use another screen to report on different types of tasks or other filters in one screen.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2020
CTO
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Good first impression"

Kommentare: We got up and running very quickly. Currently, we are testing out 2 projects and our team seems to onboard pretty smoothly.

Vorteile: Zoho sprints seem to cover all needs we have for an agile development process. - Epics
- Sprints
- Kanban board

Nachteile: I'm not convinced about the built-in chat yet, but, also haven't tried it much with slack, hangouts, and similar already in use.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Gabriela A.
Brand Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2020

"Good Software"

Vorteile: I found the program super good, the organization and the way of ordering everything is good. However, I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Nachteile: Difficult to use. I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2020