Über Oribi

Verabschiede dich von komplizierten Analyse-Tools.

Erfahre mehr über Oribi

It is mostly user friendly and very easy to see actionable insights.

Bewertungen zu Oribi

Oribi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Oribi bereits verwendet?

Randy H.
Randy H.
Eigenaar in Niederlande
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Do something with your data

Kommentare: They make me feel like a partner in my business that wants me to succeed

Oribi makes it easy to connect all the different cloud services I'm using and get a full overview of the user experience/journey from discovery to superfan. DATA is the most valuable asset you have as a business and tracking doesn't help you move forward. Oribi allows me to take action and show me what channels convert and which don't.

The start-up price is high and there is no free option to get started besides the 14-day trial. So, before you start, make sure you have the website, product and funnel ready so that you can directly implement, track and optimize.

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you Randy! We work hard to make sure our users' businesses will succeed and get results with Oribi, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are also happy to offer demo calls where we show our users the ROI they will get with Oribi!

Tom A.
Websites Development Manager in UK
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding value for money

Kommentare: At Eurocell we have quite a unique business structure with multiple routes to market. As such we have several different customer types who all use the website differently. Oribi helps us track how these's different customers use our websites and gives us valuable information to continue to tailor and improve the website.

The value for money with this software is amazing. We'd been looking for behavioural analytics software for some time but always been priced out by the high costs. Oribi fit perfectly into our modest budget and was incredibly easy to set up and use.

The only real downside is the limited reporting Oribi offers. You can only report in a pdf document from the reporting section, which can be limiting in terms of what data you can include and exclude. Ideally I'd like to be able to export to .csv or .xls formats across the various pages depending on what I'm looking at. I've also had some issues with the dashboard not being able to load certain reports or visitor journeys. However when I've raised these the support team have responded very quickly and we're incredibly helpful.

Antwort von Oribi

Thanks so much for your review, Tom. We thrive to improve in several mechanisms where reporting is one of them. In the past months we did include several additions and improvements to the reporting to have these more flexible to the user needs. We will continue invest in this area in the coming months as well

Digital Marketing Consultant in USA

Not Really For B2B

Kommentare: Meh.. the company overprices for a mediocre tool that is heavy on its look and UI. Ut not so functional at the agency level.

What I like is they have an easy to read funnel, correlation between behaviors and just a very easy to read analytics that is packed with graphics that can be pulled onto a deck

This is not even close to other 3rd party analytics tools for the same price, its an upgraded Hotjar at best. While its useful for its look its pretty shallow for its ability to do much else. It can’t handle things like call tracking or keywords. If u get this u will still need to pair it will google analytics especially if your in B2B where inbound keyword tracing and call tracking are important.

Antwort von Oribi

Thanks for your honest reply here. We believe we solve many marketing dilemmas to many organizations such as companies, eCommerce or Marketing agencies who look to understand their users' journey and how to constantly improve it to create more business/ revenue. We get a lot of product requests from the field where we try to tie it to what the majority of the audience request, doing our best not to tailor it to a specific segment or a market. In regards to the comparison with Google Analytics - we do not look to replace Google Analytics, but we are a "must have" solution for marketers who look to do more with their analytics. We provide with much more insights than total # of visitors or page views, in a quick and easy way, without needing developers involved.

Fae G.
Professional Faerie in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I cut out all software but Oribi when I lost everything

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When the pandemic hit, this was one of the pieces of software I didn't cut solely because of the customer service. Especially at a time when everything was falling apart, I knew I could always, always rely on them to be there when I needed them.

When my site's traffic inevitably crashed due to COVID-19, Oribi gave me tips for what parts to maximize in really simple language that my exhausted brain could handle. Thank you!!!!!

I don't use it enough. But that's on me. Recovering from this last year doesn't leave a lot of brain space for analytics. I look forward to coming back to it. Especially to see everything they've added since I've been MIA.

Gustavo P.
Gustavo P.
Head of Marketing in Costa Rica

Learn more about your traffic

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been good. We can match Oribi's data with some data we get from users and understand better our audience + which campaigns are performing better.

I like how Oribi allows you to learn more about your website traffic and how it's able to easily identify. I also love the funnel feature that allows you to understand better the conversion different processes have, especially when having people moving from different domains.

I would like more data from the funnel process. Make easier to understand which campaign or sources are triggering those process.

Eva J.
E-Commerce Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Data Visualization Analytics Tool

Kommentare: Oribi is an analytics tool like Google Analytics. It offers amazing data visualization with easy set-up without having to harvest the data through the enormous data pool in Google Analytics which can be overwhelming. Depending what kind of user you are, Oribi may and may not be exactly suitable for your purpose. If you are a marketing analyst and want to understand your website and how it drives traffic, Oribi may not be sufficient as compared to the free Google Analytics. If you are in management and have no time to set up everything in Google Analytics or know how to dig through the mountain of data to find what you want, Oribi is fantastic. If you're an agency and need a tool to show fancy data visualization to your clients, Oribi is wonderful to impress.

- User friendly, easy to set up, beautiful data visualization with impressive graphics of all important data of business in a glance - Easy to read actionable insights that show correlation of user behavior and conversions - White label reporting allows agencies in generating impressive reports for their clients without having to spend too much time in setting up

- Limited reporting capability with only pdf document format, and not allowing what to include and exclude from the reports - Insufficient in-depth data for analysis eg- cannot see how traffic comes to a product, cannot see which transactions attribute to which sources, cannot handle call tracking and inbound search query - Very pricey starting at $540 per month for a product that can be done by free Google Analytics

Rufus F.
Founder & Owner in Niederlande
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Self-Service and User-Friendly Analytics Tool

Kommentare: We run a niche job board and marketplace for the professional services sector. We discovered Oribi a while ago when they just started. It's the best self-service and user-friendly analytics tool we have ever seen. Zero complexity and zero coding needed. It basically speaks for itself and works 100% intuitively. This is how it basically works:
- each click or page visit can be earmarked as an event
- you can also group events
On the basis of the earmarked events you can then get all sorts of insights you can think of:
- visitor flow from event A to event B
- main internal channels to event A
- main external channels to event A
- visitor flows from event A to B to C to D etc
- research aggregated / individual visitor journeys to events
- explore button clicks / page visits
- explore event correlations
- create your own funnels
All this can be done within a single domain, including sub-domains but also across multiple domains. It's the most user-friendly analytics tool we have seen. Just create your events in seconds and then you can measure all the visitor flows you can imagine.

- User friendly - Highly intuitive - Flexible - No coding Just within seconds you can track and analyse any type of visitor flow you can think off.

To be honest, I could not think of any cons of Oribi. And I thought a while about it because you are obliged to write something here.

Dvir P.
ceo in Israel

Experience with ORIBI's team

Easy to use. looks stunning Save tons of time

the interface is a biy clingy cost - its not for everyone if you are a small business

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you so much, Dvir! Oribi is indeed all about saving you time and making analytics easy for non-analysts. We look forward to continuing working with you. :)

Derick D.
Derick D.
CEO in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cut through the noise

What I find useful about Oribi is that you can quickly get the data you need. Google Analytics is more powerful in the sense that it gets you more bulk information, but at the cost of a lot of stuff you don't want (either at the moment, or ever). So GA is great for deep dives (rare) and requires foresight in what you're tracking. With Oribi, you dont have to plan in advance what you want to track. You just do it, and a lot of the information that one needs is already compiled into very handy reports. I suggest using Oribi as a "daily driver" and GA for the once-in-a-while more powerful dives.

There's really not much to dislike! Everything's been great so far.

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you for the great review, Derick! We appreciate you taking the time to share in detail your experience with us. As you said, since Oribi automatically identifies and tracks 100% of the events on your site you don't need to plan in advance or invest any effort in defining complex events. Lately we also invested more in bulk information, for example our Visitor Aggregator! We invite you to read more about that here: https://oribi.io/help#journeys-aggregator

Fae D.
Fae D.
Business Owner in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The only time I was glad that I read the Facebook comments

Kommentare: I first found out about this on Facebook. I really liked the ad they were running, and then I went to click the comments. I had never seen so many people so passionate about how much they enjoyed this product, and have never seen this many users defend a product. I joined them. Every time I see an ad come up now, I'm right there to help defend how lovely this product is.

The customer service. Also, every time I use it, I actually feel calm because everything is so beautiful to look at.

I really don't have any cons that matter enough to comment here.

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, Fae! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we're always here and happy to help and answer any question. :)

Rebecca T.
Digital Marketing Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great - But Missing Some Key Functionality

Kommentare: For the most part good, very responsive to questions. Just wish there was more functionality that would make it easier to get more key insights.

It is mostly user friendly and very easy to see actionable insights.

There's some key functionality that isn't developed yet. Being able to change the sort value, see pages after the query string when our product pages are built off search strings instead of hard coded URLs. We can't see what drove traffic to a specific product. We can't use filters to exclude URL parameters. We wanted to use this as a replacement for Google Analytics while we do a complete cleanup of that account, but we have to use it in tangent because it just isn't as robust even for day to day use.

Antwort von Oribi

Thanks for your honest reply here, Rebecca. We believe we solve many marketing dilemmas to many organizations such as companies, eCommerce or Marketing agencies who look to understand their users' journey and how to constantly improve it to create more business/ revenue. We get a lot of product requests from the field where we try to tie it to what the majority of the audience request, doing our best not to tailor it to a specific segment or a market. In regards to the comparison with Google Analytics - we do not look to replace Google Analytics, but we are a "must have" solution for marketers who look to do more with their analytics. We provide with much more insights than total # of visitors or page views, in a quick and easy way, without needing developers involved.

Ibrahim A.
Blogger in Tansania
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The best marketing analytics tool for your website

Kommentare: Has helped me a lot when it comes to marketing oribi has been in front line to help me target my customers. hence boosting my sells also their customer support is actually good.

Oribi has an easy to use interface dashboard, which gives a detailed insights about my website traffic. As this has improved a lot interms of marketing since I can easily target advertisers by knowing what kind of people visit my website, and show them with specific ads related to them.

The problem with oribi, their cost is to high compared to other marketing analytics tools, oribi charges you based on your plan there are three plans the business plan, ecommerce shop and marketing agency. Users can pay up to $630 per month and it is billed annually that's a lot of money which for a beginner at oribi its not easy to pay.

David F.
Analyst in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A refreshing perspective on familiar analytics

Kommentare: 5 Stars. Oribi provides actionable analytics that can be easily shared and understood

I am in love with the event correlation feature in Oribi. This is my favorite tool to find actionable information & would take hours to pull without Oribi.

I wish the data could be exported into 3rd party data visualization tools so I could combine my website analytics with other corporate data.

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you for your review, David. Much appreciated. We actually added lately the ability to export your Oribi data to FaceBook and Google Analytics and ads, with the purpose of optimizing and targeting your right audience. This has proven a lot of success across the board - I recommend you to look into this - happy to provide you with 1:1 training.

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Director of Account Management in USA

Very helpful for my team to track results

Kommentare: It helped lift the vial from our website's visitors behavior, really gave us insights into what users were most interested in on our sites.

It gives me and my team great insights into traffic on our site, and our clients' website so that we can make changes to user experience and focus on areas of marketing.

There really isn't anything that I don't like about Oribi, maybe they could have some options for custom conversions.

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you so much, Brittany! We're happy to hear Oribi helped you have a better understanding of your visitors and to make the right changes on your website. We also want to invite you to read all about creating custom events with Oribi: https://oribi.io/help#custom-events. We are looking forward to continue working with you! :)

Cynthia C.
Business Analyst/ GCR Social Responsibility Manager in Schweden
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If knowledge is power ,Oribi is your weapon

The pricing is more than reasonable and Oribi gives users a great bang for their buck . Basically any movement on the relevant site is measured ,sometimes in ways you hadn't imagined before . The analysis is in-depth while also being easy to understand and incorporate.

It is not that susceptible to customization and you basically have to use what you have .Because Google Analytics is a lot more popular , a lot of platforms can be linked directly to it but not to Oribi .

Thomas Z.

Oribi helps us create better websites and better content

Kommentare: Oribi has been great to work with. I think we were one of the early adopters of the software.

I love the AI capabilities of Oribi and the ability to create correlations. I also love the ability to white label the reports and to see all of our web pages rankings

It is an expensive software if you want to scale it especially on the lower end of the scale. As we get more customers and want to track more accounts it is expensive until we get to a certain tipping point.

Antwort von Oribi

Thanks so much for your review Thomas. Happy to hear you are making use of some of our key functionality. Pricing wise we always adjust to market standards and we are happy to work with you on pricing that can accommodate the number of clients you look to support. Just reach out to the team and they can take this further.

Charles U.
Digital marketer in Nigeria

oribi reviews

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I first had the the name Oribi from a friend, when I asked of the best analytics tool to use for my new site, oribi really provided me what I was looking for.

It was lovely using oribi for my web analytics, it was easy to use and provided me many insights for my decision making.

I never really noticed any cons at all, though there wasn't any need contacting customer service, but I have to rate Oribi's customer service 5/5 because they made everything easy to get along.

Tommy M.
MD in UK
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software - terrible customer service

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Annoying as i am interested in the service but can't discuss any potential account because no one ever replies. Company needs to improve quickly if its wants to offer and charge for a premium service!

Great software - easy to use and useful data

Very frustrating. Sent many emails with slow to no response. Company can not provide basic customer service.

Martina D.
Managing Director in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Great for seeing all your stats in a digestible way

I love Oribi as I can see my stats in an easier way than using Google Analytics (which I also use). I do like seeing the visitors viewing maps, as makes me understand how their attention is caught.

None, I think it is pretty good, I give it 10 points.

Antwort von Oribi

Martina, thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to provide our users with the best features such as the Visitor Journey, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Tzhaci Z.
software team leader in Israel
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's a very good and useful product

the UI and the simplicity is very good .

no cons, I like to work with this product

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you for the kind words, Tzachi! We're happy to hear you loved Oribi. We're here to make your analytics simple and actionable. Our customer success team is looking forward to continuing working with you. :)

Henry G.
Henry G.
CEO in Frankreich
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Les plus mauvais commerciaux de tous les temps

Kommentare: C'est une société que je ne recommanderai jamais. Sous prétexte de manque de visites sur mon site, la société a annulé la veille au soir l'échange qui devait avoir lieu et que j'avais planifié pour choisir un logiciel. On pense que c'est trop cher pour vous. Qu'en termes délicats ces choses là sont dites, et qu'en savent ils ? Rien mais ils jugent. Donc je vais me passer d'eux et surtout je vais faire savoir tout le bien que je pense d'eux.

Je n'ai rien apprécié parce que je n'ai même pas eu le temps

Qu'il faille un jour pour analyser un site c'est un peu long...

Emma R.
Head of Marketing in Dänemark
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Roy D.
CEO in Israel
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

Easy onboarding, great UX/UI and fast support

none because first I was with google and oribi is much better

Antwort von Oribi

Thank you for the kind words, Roy! We're so happy you loved Oribi. We will stay committed to providing you with an easy way to get actionable insights from your analytics and provide quality support.

Aviram G.
Head of sales in Israel

Great product

Sace the entire head ache and get the knowledge to your computer.

Nothing, it was super easy to set up and got insights instantly

Antwort von Oribi

Aviram, thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.