Über Zoho Desk

Setze den Kundendienst in den Mittelpunkt deines Unternehmens. Mache Agenten produktiver, Manager wirkungsstärker und gib Kunden mehr Entscheidungsbefugnis.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Desk

The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

No alerts to end user when the ticket is passed from one agent to the next.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.710 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Desk bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.710)

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Junior Conusltant in Indien

Review for Zoho Desk

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Desk are as such:- 1) Solving customer quries.
2) Solving internal teams queries.
3) Tracking pendign tickets.
4) Collecting tickets from multiple channels.
Benefits:- 1) Saving time.
2) Making our customers happy by timely solution of their queries.

Things which I like most about ZohonDesk are as such:- 1) Inexpensive 2) Easy to customize, manage and use. 3) User firendly UI. 4) one of the best in the industry. 5) Variety of Functions and customizations available. 6) Easily integrate with multi-channel for collecting tickets. Even more..

Things which I like least about Zoho Desk are:- 1) Speed at which it works and apart from point 1, there is nothing else which I like least about zoho desk.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer in Indien

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

Kommentare: Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app. Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: tawk.to und Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: Pricing is the foremost option. We have chosen zoho desk because its free plan is much feature filled compared to others.

Amira D.
Site Architect in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An ideal tool to achieve the best tracking and interaction with customer requests

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Zoho Desk has enabled us to interact in an innovative way with customers and increased the cooperation of team members to ensure that all open tickets are closed and all inquiries are answered in the specified times and without delay, which raised the level of satisfaction of our customers with the rapid response to them.

I appreciate the ease of use and ease of setting up operations in Zoho Desk, as it makes everything go smoothly and the staff can also be in harmony with each other when performing jobs. I love the design of the customer portal, where you find all the information, as well as requests and pending tasks, as well as the dates required to be completed with it. I also love the communication channels that Zoho Desk provides, which keeps the work team connected at all times and under all circumstances. I also like the capabilities that Zoho Desk provides, which also enables customers to easily know the status of their orders, which enhances customer confidence in the organization in general.

It is not a lot of negative or complicated matters, as it is easy to enable all members of the work team to use it optimally. I really appreciate the very helpful support provided by the Zoho Desk team as well as their regular email guides, which have been instrumental in simplifying things and making the best use of the system.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

Kommentare: I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite. After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly. The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise. So far, everything does not work as advertised. The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA. BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens. I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA. I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California. I don’t pay for BETA software. Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Palash A.
Customer Success Head in Indien

Very user-friendly support desk

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall its a very good software in terms of usability. Happy with this.

User friendly Easy to setup Handles almost all requirements Knowledge base functionality is also good Good Automation

- Searchability of tickets is an issue. Search with ticket number and many other parameters does not work properly - Zoho changes it pricing/ features in certain tier to make us shift in pricing tiers. The features once subscribed should not be changed for old users. - Once started, switching this software is not possible because of so many support articles added in knowledge base

Waleed K.
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanien
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

An ideal setting in which to deliver outstanding customer service.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Zoho Desk helps businesses organize their affairs, manage customer interactions, and structure their way of dealing with customers. Our support agents can readily get information and answers from the customisable knowledge base within Zoho Desk. We employed a reporting tool to have a better understanding of our support desk and future difficulties.

ZohoDesk is a cost-effective customer support platform with configurable analytics and the flexibility to interface with a wide range of third-party solutions. This includes but is not limited to very efficient customization options to get the most out of the system. Zoho Desk's user panel allows you to make phone calls, track client emails, get team and process reports, and create final reports. entire. Zoho Desk also allows consumers to view their tickets, which increases openness and allows me to see all requests from firms in one place.

So far, the platform's functionalities have all been quite beneficial and simple to set up. Other platform integrations operate well and are self-configurable. Calls by dial number or user may be delayed due to the large amount of records. As a result, you can make calls with distinct or inaccurate requests.

Omolara O.
onboarding manager in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

zoho desk

5 letzten Monat Neu

Tracking customer's challenges and resolving them. Also being able to get a report of the highest number of cases each team member has treated.

The feedback rating system. An angry customer is able to give a bad rating even when its not the customer experience staff, that annoyed him.

Jim K.
Customer Service in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Desk is a useful tool for a customer service team with a large workload.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The software works. It would be nice if some requested features were implemented faster. For example, many users requested a dark mode theme over two years ago. It just now has entered beta.

The uptime is close to 100%. The interface is clean. Search is solid.

Updates are slow, and feature requests take forever.

Kassya angelica A.
CEO in Brasilien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The best choice!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Zoho Desk has been one of the best. He offers me a complete communication and interaction service, without too many mysteries. It's nice and easy to use.

The product is easy to use and understand. You don't have to spend hours trying to understand how it works and it still saves you time and money. The process is simple and error free.

Updates are always welcome in any application, software and services to improve product autonomy.

Benjamin C.
Information Systems Administrator in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple but effective solution

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the free version is amazing. It has limited amount of agents but for a small IT department it is perfect. We use it for a ticketing system just to stay on top of the many projects/requests from the employees. It also keeps a record of work loads and task completed to show officials of the effectiveness of the department.

The ease of use of this tool and the features were exactly what we need.

I am using the free price point and for that price point there is very little to complain about. I have not cons at this time.

Umang B.
Sr Director Data and Systems in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments for our organization

Kommentare: Great - and their customer service is great as well.

We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB) + KB easily integrates into tickets + Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments + Single Sign On (SSO) integration for customers + A robust API + ASAP(TM?) integration that we can dump onto our website, which allows us to point directly to a particular page in the KB + A good mobile app (I personally use it on the iPhone) + Customizable reporting ~ A semi-workaround to integrate with Github (via Zoho Project) We're looking forward to Guided Conversations that's in development right now We look forward to additional releases

It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira

Warum Zoho Desk gewählt wurde: It was a barebones system that came with GoToAssist - and we knew that going in. We decided to use it for a period of time before figuring out what our needs were and what was missing before making the switch - so we could make an informed decision.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: We would have had to self-host and also get Confluence since we are a non-profit. Did not want to do our own management. Also - our audience may get confused with the navigation.

Pakistan

Awesome Software

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

Tacho T.
Tacho T.
Driving instructor in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real customers

Kommentare: A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Peter F.
Peter F.
Co-Owner in USA

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Freshdesk und Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.

Johnny G.
Principal consult in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Service desk

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

I like the options that are available. The templates and features are great. I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package. Support is normally pretty good.

Complicated to setup and training is required.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WHMCS und Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: Seemed to have better support and product dev that the others. Features seemed more matured.

Neha T.
Tax Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails. It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form. It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

Joel B.
IT Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Basic but functional

Kommentare: Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

Leonard J.
Technical Support in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use, but not enough features

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

Denise W.
Denise W.
Assistant Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

So far it has been a great service

Kommentare: We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

Jorn K.
CEO in Hongkong
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential

Kommentare: Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

Director Of Ecommerce in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Zendesk

Kommentare: Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

CEO in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value and support

Kommentare: Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: Zoho One offering, in concert with recommendation from a trusted associate.

Gerard H.
Technical Sales Director in Irland
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Desk for Small Business

Kommentare: Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead. While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Probably too many options available. A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Service Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: Had a lot of exposure to the CRM. Comfortable with the product

Ankush B.
Ankush B.
FInance Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Desk: Quick resolutions on the go

Kommentare: If you are looking for software to establish a fully interactive video session with a remote expert which enables the customer to join with a single click, then Zoho Desk is the right software for you. Zoho Desk will help you to solve the real-time problems of your customers.

Zoho Desk application provides a handy experience wherein it helps generate a unique URL to share with the client for Audio/video call, which ultimately helps deal with the customer quickly and helps enhance their knowledge, resolving their problems efficiently. Further, considering the pandemic, the application has helped reach customers and give them a personalized experience. Also, it helped our organization in selling products remotely.

I have faced connection problems a few times, and the applications lag sometimes. Further, the price for this application is a bit high compared to other applications in the market.

Juanito O.
Juanito O.
DevOps in Bolivien

Un gran aliado para servicio al cliente

Kommentare: Una grata experiencia hasta ahora, es muy accesible económicamente.

Me encanta lo sencillo que es para usarlo, ofrece una gran facilidad. Tiene una amplia integración con otros servicios.

Nos costó un poco la integración a nuestros sistemas, pero se solucionó con la ayuda del soporte de zoho.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk: Por las prestaciones que ofrecía, su tabla de precios escalable y relativamente accesible para pequeñas y medianas empresas. Y por el respaldo de buen servicio que ofrece Zoho, de la cual tengo otros servicios también.