Über Cisco AnyConnect

Secure Mobility Client mit Multi-Faktor-Authentifizierung für Endgeräte.

Erfahre mehr über Cisco AnyConnect

It can easily connect and disconnect with a click of a button, and you can seamlessly integrate it with SSO.

Have had a few instances where it was failing to connect, but this could be the fault of company network rather than the Cisco app.

Bewertungen zu Cisco AnyConnect

Cisco AnyConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 958 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cisco AnyConnect bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cisco Any Connect

Sehr benutzerfreundlich, vorallem im Home Office.

Lädt machnmal etwas langsam, je nach Internetverbindung.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Senior Executive Network Adminstrator in Pakistan
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cisco AnyConnect VPN

Kommentare: This software is very easy to use and the best part is as an administrator manageability is also simple, we can integrate it with AD also, further as a SSL VPN it has very very low possibilities to be blocked by ISP

easy to use, integration with AD, users visibility on ASA, work on windows, Android and MAC also

Troubleshooting is little tricky as DIRT logs are not very clear to troubleshoot

Rico
Technology Support Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VPN-E time, AnyWhere Connection!

Kommentare: I love AnyConnect because of its consistency and reliability. I can always be confident that it will work as advertised as long as there aren’t any other outside factors that would hinder performance.

I like Cisco products in general because of their reliability but what I particularly like about AnyConnect is the ease of use for end users. I’ve used other VPN solutions that are a lot more cumbersome and take more steps to connect.

Sometimes there is intermittent slowdown of the host network when connected but nothing that usually be resolved with a reboot of the device or modem/router.

Patryk
IT Specialist in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Connecting takes too long

Applications is small and simple. Allows user to logon before windows logon.

It takes too long to connect. Why application does scanning after user enter credentials? Why it can't be done before to not waste user time? Also it requires all windows update to be done before connecting.

Phyllis Wanjiku
Phyllis Wanjiku
Data Scientist in Türkei
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Strong VPN service with Cisco AnyConnect

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Working remotely can be amazing, but cafes and co-working spaces often lack ironclad security. Cisco AnyConnect swoops in turning any Wi-Fi connection into a private tunnel. Setting it up was a breeze, even for someone who isn't tech-savvy. In most cases video calls are crystal clear, and downloads fly by.

As someone working remotely, I appreciate what Cisco AnyConnect offers. It is easy to set up. It also remembers my login details so I don't have to type them in every time. Their security features give me peace of mind knowing my data is protected, especially when working on public Wi-Fi.

I've noticed occasional slowdowns in connection speed, especially when using a VPN server geographically far from Turkey.

Joshua
Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VPN at its best

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If there were 100 stars for feedback, I would give that to Cisco AnyConnect.

Integrating Cisco AnyConnect with windows active directory is a perfect solution for managing users in the simplest way. The ability to edit a customer's VPN URL link to a new one is a perfect solution, because you wouldn't need to start the entire setup process over. Just edit and save, plus edit the VPN config file on the DC. Installation is easy and straightforward.

Downloading the Cisco Anyconnect on Mac is not as easy as it should. This should be listed among free apps that can be downloaded on the IOS store.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cisco AnyConnect User in Higher Education

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Cisco AnyConnect has been a consistent platform used in my organization for years and offers reliability. I have used the platform several times a week for over 6 years with no issues.

I like the ease of installing and using Cisco AnyConnect to manage the VPN to my remote desktop.

Nothing. I have little issue using Cisco AnyConnect to date.

Ashish
Ashish
Dispatcher in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Security, But Watch for Connection Wobbles

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The proactive threat defense feature stands out as a significant advantage, providing IT departments with a comprehensive overview of user activities and endpoint interactions. This extensive insight is instrumental in formulating stronger and more efficient network security strategies.

While Cisco AnyConnect generally provides a reliable and secure VPN connection, I have reported occasional connectivity issues. These can manifest as unexpected disconnections or trouble establishing a connection.

Petar
Salesman in Serbien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cisco AnyConnect review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I was a user of Cisco in a big company, never had any issues with it, and when it comes to security it gets the job done.

As mentioned above, never had ant issues in the last 4 years.

Nigel
Customer servic rep in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Makes bringing my municipal job office to my home where working was not possible before. With a 1 year old daughter this is life changing getting to see her grow up.

That i didnt have it before. I feel like i could have saved so much more time if we had implemented earlier.

Khushnud
Khushnud
IT Engineer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cisco AnyConnect-secure solutions

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use it for corporate network connection from off-corp network.

Easy of use, connects fast and keeps connection uninterrupted. Security protocols are latest and vpn is secure

All features are good, I haven’t encountered with any issues

Chirag
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stable VPN with Cisco AnyConnect

Kommentare: We love using Cisco AnyConnect. It is trouble-free. If someone has troubles, we can do logging with it and determine where the issues are. Typically the uses are with home networks' instability rather than the software itself. The one thing Cisco can improve on is their customer support, and having account reps follow up with customers routinely.

Stability is marvelous. We started using Cisco AnyConnect 1+ years ago before the pandemic and had enough licenses to support the entire company. Our VPN was rock solid. When pandemic hit and we asked staff to work from home, every single person adjusted very well and were very pleased with the stability of their VPN connection.

Customer support is not the best. Fortunately, the Cisco ASA hardware and Cisco AnyConnect VPN software works so well that we didn't have to call customer support much at all. When we did call, we got limited information that required us to research more and then call support with our findings.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The VPN you need (if you need VPN)

Kommentare: Any frustrations I've ever had with AnyConnect have been due to user error - nothing about the software itself. It's a minimal pop-up window that helps me log in and make a secure connection to get my work files. After using it for a while, it becomes habit just like anything else. I don't know what it's like as an administrator, but as a user I'm fully satisfied.

I don't fully understand the intricacies of VPN, but I trust our organization's IT team since they say we need it. VPN lets me get the files I need from our organization's server when I'm at home, and I have to say AnyConnect makes it easy to do so. You're just a few clicks away, and it reminds you if you've disconnected after a long period of inactivity or shutting your computer off. I don't have any experience with another VPN client, but I can't imagine it being much easier than this from a user perspective.

VPN is one of those things everyone finds annoying - but they don't complain about having to login into their Facebook account. It's pretty much the same number of clicks, except you can't auto-save your password (otherwise what's the point of logging in for security reasons?) It's one more thing to remember, sure, but we learn to remember the important processes that help us get our work done.

Maha
Assistant Professor in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cisco AnyConnect: An Efficient and Secure VPN Client

Kommentare: Very good experience from a performance and security perspective. Would recommend this VPN client for secure and efficient establishment of VPN tunnels.

We use Cisco AnyConnect to create secure encrypted tunnels to the Mason VPN server when off-campus. We benchmarked the security and performance of Cisco AnyConnect and it was really interesting its use of DTLS (Datagram Transport Layer Security) which relies on UDP to provide more efficient VPN tunneling by avoiding the complex TCP 3-way handshaking schemes. This is a great strategy in the cases when the underlying connections are already using TCP/TLS which avoids another expensive VPN TLS on top of the already existing TLS connection.

Adding exception routes to divert traffic from using the VPN is not flexible to configure in Cisco AnyConnect. You need to do it within the OS using the add route command.

Wendy
Fellow Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful for external computer use at home for work!

Kommentare: Really really pleased with this tool! A must have for everyone who needs to work remotely and not have to go into work to use the work computer as it allows you to get your work interface with the VPN. Definitely a must have! It is very easy to install and use. Highly highly recommend!

I use this tool to allow me to work remotely at home, which has been very convenient, especially during the COVID pandemic/surge. With this tool, it basically mimics your computer as a work computer so you are able to do all your work assignments from home. There is an added security for logging on so no one else can accidentally load this on your computer. I HIGHLY recommend this tool as we use this a lot at Stanford. It allows me to finish my clinic notes at home by logging on remotely.

Sometimes, the software has to be updated in order for to log on, however, there is always an automatic update search that lets me know when I need to update. There is also an option to defer the update and still log on if you are in rush. So honestly, I cannot complain about this software.

Ravinder
Ravinder
consultant in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cisco AnyConnet - A reliable and safe VPN service

Kommentare: We are happy with the product so far. Work from home and from client locations has become an easy task with this software.

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect our office laptop to the corporate network so that we can access corporate network sites and servers without any hassle while working from home or any remote location at the client site. It is easy to set up a VPN service and the connection is reliable and secure. Using this tool, our IT system can track endpoint behavior in a better manner. The tool provides security against viruses, malware, rogue websites, and other online threats. It can easily be integrated with other 2-factor authentication tools to provide enhanced security. Installation and configuration of the software are easy and user interface is quite simple to use.

The prices are on the higher side, but the tool is worth the investment. Other features such as one click-connection, storing login details would be advantageous. It shows error in connection sometimes.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Savior in stressful Work from home times

Kommentare: I have been using this tool for almost 4 years and it has always helped me in crucial times by helping me to connect remotely during the critical presentations and in COVID situation, it has proved to be of great use.

Cisco Anyconnect helps me to connect to my company’s internal network in 2 steps and keeps me connected to my emails on my phone as well.

Whenever an update is done on this tool, takes me couple of reboots to get the software up and running smoothly. After that, it works like charm.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and reliable connectivity with Cisco Anyconnect

Kommentare: Best Cisco Anyconnect which connects world with just a click

Work from home has made enormously better by Cisco Anyconnect with his secure ,easy and reliable connectivity remotely anywhere. It is pretty much used everywhere and people are well aware of it since it’s user friendly. I have been using VPN feature and really it’s very nice and no need to worry about hard tokens which had reduced risk of vulnerability and security breach. Super easy to connect remotely specially in this COVID situation . It has multiple routing options and secured completely .Never observed any disconnecting issues while in meeting over 30+ people

Only cons is that frequently sometimes it gets disconnected and connected automatically and it will last for few mins until it gets stable. It probably disturbs the ongoing meetings or calls which makes me feel little annoying else it’s good

Prince
Senior Consultant in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The only VPN tool that just works unintrusively

Kommentare: Overall this is one of those tools that you just don't think about. It does its job and does it so well, you don't really think about it even being there. I haven't even thought about how great this performs as this review is the first time I'm thinking of this tool after using it for over six consecutive years. Can't go wrong with Cisco!

Everything is simple to use and simple to connect. The UI is minimal and the functionality is basic but this is exactly what every connection tool needs to have. Being lightweight, it is fast and non-intrusive. Cisco is one of the leading networking companies and they've had this little gold tool in their arsenal for years.

Nothing really, the tool works exceptionally well and given the years I've used it, I have not had any significant trouble with the tool. It works with multiple companies based on your configurations.

Khan Nida Khanum
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good vpn client tool to connect to company network

Kommentare: Overall it is a good, secure and free vpn client provided by Cisco use by many organization employees.

It is a good vpn client that allows you to access company resources through vpn. It is easy to configure with minimal efforts. Most widely used daily to access any resources in company network

It is free software and easy to use. No cons so far.

Özgür
Özgür
Product Development Supervisor in Türkei
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure Mobility Client for your needs

Kommentare: In overall, I'm happy with Cisco AnyConnect. It is really easy to use. You do not need any training to use the software. Spends not much RAM; so it does not makes the computer slows down. Very robust as long as you have a moderate speed internet.

The best thing I like with Cisco AnyConnect is that it's really an easy software to use It has a very minimal interface; so comfortable for your eyes. Multiple server option are available for your selection. You can even switch between the servers. In general, provides high speed secure connection. You can see statistics and connection history; which is a very good feature if you want to see what happened before.

No advanced options are available. Would be better if user based connection options are allowed. Can get disconnected easily if your internet speed is not so high.

Lee
Management Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Horrible software package -

Kommentare: Horrible. This will loose connectivity constantly and go in to a lock up into a loop that requires shutting down / restarting to close it. No other method can close it. This is the same problem for the most rudimentary user to the Tier 3 help desk personnel.

Simple. Otherwise, nothing. Oh, so have to say something good apparently. It is simple and utterly for many of us.

Simple, very poor at maintaining connections. When it loose connection and attempts to log back in, typically it locks up or spins into oblivion. Using it on government computers connecting to government servers it definitely not a good situation, but this vpn is horrible - again horrible. Any other VPN should work better for whatever your use is. It is shameful to have sold such a HORRIBLE piece of software to anyone including the government.

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Standard for VPN Client

Kommentare: Overall, it's very easy to use, reliable and well-protected.

I have been using this AnyConnect VPN for about 8 years and I have always been satisfied with the product. I mostly do VPN to my school domain or my server. AnyConnect is a reliable product to do my job. The speed is amazing, and the layer level of protection is about right. Recently, they just added one more level of protection with mobile phone DUO. I think is a right move which adds on protection without much hassle.

Cisco AnyConnect doesn't have any problem! Even if I'm away for the computer a long time, VPN stills connects. They must better communication between the personnel that makes the changes in the VPN server and the final user of the application. Sometimes I found the mismatch between them.

Oleg
Oleg
Financial Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: Cisco AnyConnect is doesn't have any issues - once I connect in the morning - connection is stable till end of day. There are no differences in my computer performance - everything works as fast and secure as if I was in the office. This was not case at my past employments using different connections. Connection would often get lost, and would take a while to disconnect. It is also 100% secure.

Cisco AnyConnect is fantastic. I used a number of other software at my previous jobs for VPN connection, and they were always faulty, I would often loose connection every few hours, it would take long to connect, sometimes several tries, which could be very annoying if you have a meeting or a deadline.

I have not experienced any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

Hannan
Team Lead Inside Sales in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Fast VPN

Kommentare: Cisco AnyConnect has been a stable VPN solution for our organization. We use multiple instances of the software and it works very well for us currently.

Easy to setup and use. Quick VPN Connections. VPN speed is acceptable. Multi platform support is a big plus. Connection is always stable.

Location select option is not available. Pricing is higher than the competition. Disconnections happen when multiple users connect.