Über Norton Secure VPN

Virtuelle Privatnetzwerksoftware zum Schutz vertraulicher Geschäftsinformationen durch anonymes Browsen.

Erfahre mehr über Norton Secure VPN

I was using norton security app that why i decided to use the vpn service of the same company. It is easy to use and fast.

Sometimes it fails to connect mostly on 4G/LTE connections.

Bewertungen zu Norton Secure VPN

Norton Secure VPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Norton Secure VPN bereits verwendet?

Kevin B.
Kevin B.
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stay Safe and Secure Online

Norton Secure VPN is easy to install and setup, and integrates perfectly with the Internet Security Suite. A couple clicks and it is up and running.

Some of the servers have a little slow-down for speeds, but have no experienced too many issues overall.

Adrian K.
CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Can't be set to come on at boot

Kommentare: It has a fair few countries available and it connects quite quickly. I ditched CyberGhost, which had become more expensive over the years, and thought I'd use this easter egg product that came with the security suite. It's easy to control but the one thing that's a deal breaker is it can't be set to come on at launch. To be fair on my mobile it sometimes does, but it's erratic at best. On the desktop it has to be switched on. That's no good to me so now after months of wrestling with it I am stopping using it, even though it's still essentially free as I still have the Norton Security suite.

It came with my Norton Security Suite with licenses for 5 devices

It can't be set to come on at launch, which means you have to remember to enable it

Kumar S.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Norton Secure VPN

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Costly for what features and issues they provide.

Ease of deployment, training staff to connect and disconnect, user-friendly

Disconnects on its own frequently. Multiple error messages from time to time. Issues with integration with Microsoft products.

Web Designer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Decent VPN by a trusted brand

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I wanted a basic VPN for secure and private transactions and I trust Norton so the fact they have a VPN is useful,

It just works and has privacy-focused. It is also included in my Norton membership. The fact it auto connects on untrusted wifi is also useful.

It can be a bit sluggish when using in other countries. The features are also limited beyond some other VPN solutions.

Mark K.
Mark K.
Customer Service Rep in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Norton 360 Android Mobile App

I like the fact that the app provides meprotection of my personal information while on the go. I often use my phone for work while I am out and about and sometimes I have to use public wi-fi to save data. I am aware that cybercriminals could steal my information as well as information from my job if not for the VPN feture.

I found the interface very easy to use. I found the $29.99 monthly price tag to be a little steep, but outsid of that there have not been too many cons that I can think of. the software is pretty much plug and play.

Gary T.
Skilled Service Technician in USA

Norton as a reference.

Kommentare: Don't really now that I use the "VPN" like I know that it can mainly for "Games", and not for being a "Gamer". I do use "VPN" for a "Swap" drive however.

I like that it allows for you to know what address are assigned even automatically to the device so that it can be used, like many other similar software packages that do almost the same for different reason of another, however, to be able to know the address for other uses of needed information then just monitoring the network, or giving permission to access different devices by different users for different reasons that have permission to access a network, and if not allowed can be block from access.

Most software is now based on membership, when I am a one time user for the last forever version of the one time purchase unless as needed to be upgrade, otherwise just doing, adding an update to the existing software, patches, and to the program already installed.

Andrew W.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Norton VPN worked TOO WELL!!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience was not great. I paid for 1 year upfront, and ended up uninstalling from every device within the first week. I thought It would give me security, and I guess it does because you can't use the internet at all with the VPN turned on.

After receiving notices of potential identity theft, we quickly paid for Lifelock and Norton combo set. The Norton VPN creates a secure connection between my device and the internet, giving me and my business peace of mind when processing transactions online and performing important tasks online.

Everything seemed like it was working great, until all of my devices stopped working when they were connected to WiFi and the VPN. I did speed tests and was getting 0mbps download speed when using the Norton VPN. I installed it on every device, and every device had the same issue. Once I deleted the VPN from the device, everything worked as expected.

Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Language Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safe option for doing business abroad

Kommentare: The VPN service allows us to access secure websites and emails without worrying about other traffic on unsecured networks.

Norton WiFi Privacy VPN helps keep your connection secure when traveling abroad and connecting to unsecured networks.

Certain websites can detect the use of the VPN and block it.

Jareth J.
Student in Mexiko

A safe internet navigation with a VPN

Kommentare: My experience was really good, i really enjoy use this software

I really like the interface in this software, it´s really easy to understand and really easy to use, so everybody can use it in a easy way and the use of the VPN in this software it´s really good, my connection was very well and i really like that you can configurate it to have a better connection and this software give us a lot of useful tools and functions

The main problem with this software, i think it could be that some tools and functions are not completely useful, but above all it´s a really good software.

Amit P.
Amit P.
Business Development Manager in Indien

Make your device hackproof

Kommentare: I absolutely love it.. Especially for my job where I have to travel a lot and use a lot of public Wi-Fi.

It has become an absolute necessity to protect passwords and all other important information these days and Norton Wi-Fi Privacy VPN comes in really handy at a great offer price. The user interface is quite smooth. Never had any issues in any of my devices connecting.

So far so good. No issues with a product from my trusted brand.

Anthony T.
Owner/President in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good! A must-have these days.

Kommentare: Again, a positive experience as I have not had any wi-fi security issues.

In addition to doing nothing to set this up, the VPN just gives me peace of mind, knowing that my wi-fi network and devices are protected.

It's hard to say. Honestly, I have no issues with Norton VPN. I haven't had any issues thus far, and assume that because it's working like it should.

Sumeer K.
Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN

Works great, works fast! Love the pop out interface which allows you to get immediately connected to a VPN. Great when you're using a public wifi network or when you're out of the office

Nothing - the product does exactly as it's supposed to.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

1-Button Security

Kommentare: Norton VPN came as part of our Norton Security package. Every little bit of preventative security that we can add (especially for the low cost), the better. Our customers' data security is our number 1 priority.

We wanted a little extra security for taking payments and transferring tenant records across the web.

No real cons. The more security the better, especially when dealing with private, sensitive customer data.

Elsy L.
Recursos humanos in Venezuela

Very rewarding, excellent antivirus.

Kommentare: I have kept my computer free of malicious programs that can be installed and take advantage of my personal information.

Is a very good antivirus quickly detects any threat that can be installed on the computer before visiting an infected web page or download a malicious file, shows a security scan function showing a warning message for unwanted programs which we can reject immediately.

So far I have not seen any disadvantage you just have to be passive when downloading as it takes a bit, but it's worth the wait to keep the PC free of unwanted programs.

Frank W.
Business Owner in USA
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

One Of The Best In Protection For your Computer and Devices!

Kommentare: My overall experience with product is that I think it's the best on the market by far. You cannot go wrong with this program.

That it allows you to get protection on multiple devices at an affordable price.

There is nothing I can really think of, they offer so much protection like VPN, Anti-Theft, and Optimize your devices to perform faster and always detect any threats.

Energy Specialist in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hiding your VPN is great if you can afford it.

It is very easy to set up, VPN privacy is only necessary if you want another form of protection from hackers.

like I said its a luxury purchase, but at the end of the day, more security is never a bad idea.

Nathan T.
Administrator in Frankreich
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good VPN for work

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have use this VPN to protect our work but also to access website that is geoblocked to obtain news on music industry

The VPN system is very easy to use and is easy to setup for a user in his computer. The optimal server selection is quite good !

It's difficult to add the licence on multi computer but when it's done, it's done

Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Secure VPN

Norton WiFi Privacy VPN is easy to use and very secure.

Some apps on my phone do not work well or at all while VPN is running.

Ruben G.
maintenance in USA
Kunststoffe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

buggy at times

it gives you that piece of mind that you have extra protection on your device while your on the go or just using a random stores wifi.

sometime i do get issues with things not wanting to load properly making it easier to just turn my wifi off and use my phones cellular data.

lawyer in Türkei
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good app to connect through

Kommentare: I use it to protect my bank account passports and keep my network when i dont trust in any wifi.

It is not a bad vpn application but i think it is not the best. In fact doesnt have the same quality with the antivirus app of norton. sometimes it is possible to lose the connection.

Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Have been using Norton for years and have never had issues

Kommentare: Overall, Norton is a good brand and this VPN is a solid option. The cost is a little high, but the product is worth it. Any VPN is a must for security online, especially when hackers and other malicious actors are doing everything they can to steal your data.

One of the best aspects of this software is that it is easy to use and very user-friendly. Scans websites and links quickly. I have not had connection issues when using it, which is a plus because other VPNs I used have been slow and made my browsing experience poor.

It can be expensive, especially in comparison to other VPN companies that have basically the same product. However, Norton is known to be reliable, so there is some name recognition that must be going into the price. Either way, if you can afford it, I have had no other issues.

Aaron P.
department manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Norton

Kommentare: no overall benefits a standard run of the mill free vpn app or software your could easily find a quality replacement on aptitude or play store

Easy to use interface, visually appealing

Price was at the top of my list as well as I just expect more out of a giant company like Norton there was no wow factor followed up with the standard" your free trial has expired notice and its just another big name no bang for your buck product

Lawyer in Türkei
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safe connection..

Kommentare: I use it to keep secure my connections and to connect anonymously.

It is good to connect to the networks that you dont know, for example first time you connect by that network. Norton vpn keep secure your connection. Also you can connect to restricted webpages.

Norton is better than the most of vpn software that especialized of vpn services. I dont have any problem with.

Brett A.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for small business

Helps keep me secure, fairly easy to set up.

The software has to be turned on constantly, it is not automatic.

Rob W.
Dean in USA

Poorly designed with false sense of security

Ther is not much to like about this product. The best thing is probably that the installation is fairly easy and uneventful.

1) The software does not work properly on Android, the connection keeps dropping and you need to reconnect manually. 2) Very poor helpdesk. Responses to my emails took weeks! 3) All connections on all devices are considered unsafe unless there is a connection with Norton servers. Even another VPN connection or cable connection is considered unsafe. 4) Does not start VPN if connected to a hotspot or other unsafe Wi-Fi connection. Also not after the several times. 5) Expensive compared to other solutions I removed it an changed to another company.