Über Norton Secure VPN

Virtuelle Privatnetzwerksoftware zum Schutz vertraulicher Geschäftsinformationen durch anonymes Browsen.

Erfahre mehr über Norton Secure VPN

I was using norton security app that why i decided to use the vpn service of the same company. It is easy to use and fast.

Some apps on my phone do not work well or at all while VPN is running.

Bewertungen zu Norton Secure VPN

4,0

Norton Secure VPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Norton Secure VPN bereits verwendet?

Hlengiwe
Hlengiwe
Business Analyst in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay Safe Online

Kommentare: Norton VPN provides a good level of protection against data leakage and loss, with support for both mobile devices and personal computers at affordable costs to multiple users on the Internet that will keep your device secure.

The UI is nice and clear with simple navigation. The app's tracking feature is functioning well and blocks all unwanted ads and pages which are prone to pop up. The multiple simultaneous connection function works well and is convenient. Split tunneling is also supported.

Speeds, connections and even load times are inconsistent and slow and I need to keep re starting.

Gary
Skilled Service Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Norton as a reference.

Kommentare: Don't really now that I use the "VPN" like I know that it can mainly for "Games", and not for being a "Gamer". I do use "VPN" for a "Swap" drive however.

I like that it allows for you to know what address are assigned even automatically to the device so that it can be used, like many other similar software packages that do almost the same for different reason of another, however, to be able to know the address for other uses of needed information then just monitoring the network, or giving permission to access different devices by different users for different reasons that have permission to access a network, and if not allowed can be block from access.

Most software is now based on membership, when I am a one time user for the last forever version of the one time purchase unless as needed to be upgrade, otherwise just doing, adding an update to the existing software, patches, and to the program already installed.

Internet, Selbstständig

Decent VPN by a trusted brand

Kommentare: I wanted a basic VPN for secure and private transactions and I trust Norton so the fact they have a VPN is useful,

It just works and has privacy-focused. It is also included in my Norton membership. The fact it auto connects on untrusted wifi is also useful.

It can be a bit sluggish when using in other countries. The features are also limited beyond some other VPN solutions.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review Norton

I use this security system & have never had any issues with viruses.

It takes a long time to download which is the only thing I dislike.

Adrian
CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Can't be set to come on at boot

Kommentare: It has a fair few countries available and it connects quite quickly. I ditched CyberGhost, which had become more expensive over the years, and thought I'd use this easter egg product that came with the security suite. It's easy to control but the one thing that's a deal breaker is it can't be set to come on at launch. To be fair on my mobile it sometimes does, but it's erratic at best. On the desktop it has to be switched on. That's no good to me so now after months of wrestling with it I am stopping using it, even though it's still essentially free as I still have the Norton Security suite.

It came with my Norton Security Suite with licenses for 5 devices

It can't be set to come on at launch, which means you have to remember to enable it

Andrew
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Norton VPN worked TOO WELL!!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience was not great. I paid for 1 year upfront, and ended up uninstalling from every device within the first week. I thought It would give me security, and I guess it does because you can't use the internet at all with the VPN turned on.

After receiving notices of potential identity theft, we quickly paid for Lifelock and Norton combo set. The Norton VPN creates a secure connection between my device and the internet, giving me and my business peace of mind when processing transactions online and performing important tasks online.

Everything seemed like it was working great, until all of my devices stopped working when they were connected to WiFi and the VPN. I did speed tests and was getting 0mbps download speed when using the Norton VPN. I installed it on every device, and every device had the same issue. Once I deleted the VPN from the device, everything worked as expected.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One step ahead in being more safe

Kommentare: Norton VPN does a nice job with providing extra security to data breaches or data leaks, supporting both Mobile Devices and PCs at a cost effective price for multiple users over the internet keeping your device safe.

The interface and nice and clean with easy navigation, affordable pricing subscription so not hard on the pockets. The built-in app tracker blocking works well which blocks all the unwanted ads and pages that tend to pop-up. Even the feature of multiple simultaneous connections works well and is handy. Also supports split-tunneling too.

No support for peer-to-peer networks. There is a lot of inconsistency in the speeds, the connections or for that matter even the load time which is slow so we need to restart it again. It even has less city wise servers too.

Rachelle
Rachelle
Language Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Safe option for doing business abroad

Kommentare: The VPN service allows us to access secure websites and emails without worrying about other traffic on unsecured networks.

Norton WiFi Privacy VPN helps keep your connection secure when traveling abroad and connecting to unsecured networks.

Certain websites can detect the use of the VPN and block it.

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
Student in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Secure vpn service

Kommentare: Experience with this platform is good.

It is a secure vpn service it provides. It hides your ip address from prying eyes. We can browse securly.

Norton vpn is not good but it very secure. It has a small network.

Heather
Medical assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Want a secure vpn?

I love that this doesnt take very long, its a very thorough scan and is done within a few seconds

There isnt anything that i couldnt disagree with.

E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A review of Norton Secure VPN from my past experience.

Kommentare: Norton Secure VPN supplied me with a well-rounded collection of capabilities that considerably improved my online security and privacy. It was a dependable digital friend, and I strongly suggest it to anyone searching for a strong VPN solution.

Norton Secure VPN increased my sense of security. It offered features like anti-virus protection, secure login, threat response, and SSL security, which made me feel more protected while browsing the web.

One disadvantage was the expense of the subscription. While it provided fantastic functionality, the pricing was slightly higher than that of other VPN services I'd used in the past.However, due to unemployment and financial stress, I'm debating whether to renew my subscription.

Kumar
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Norton Secure VPN

Kommentare: Costly for what features and issues they provide.

Ease of deployment, training staff to connect and disconnect, user-friendly

Disconnects on its own frequently. Multiple error messages from time to time. Issues with integration with Microsoft products.

Elsy
Marketing in Mexiko
Supermärkte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Seguridad para tu empresa

Kommentare: Nos a permitido proteger información y monitorear los diferentes accesos .

Los protocolos de seguridad, la navegación anónima, y la función de acceso restringido.

La falta de opciones de configuración, y de imagen.

Ivandro
Administrador in Bolivien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Antivirus seguro y no ocupa mucho espacio en tu ordenador

Kommentare: Protege toda su información confidencial cuando se conecta a Internet. En forma de protección contra virus y ransomware en tiempo real. Cuando utiliza Internet, el software antivirus Norton protege su información financiera y personal.

Norton AntiVirus utiliza el aprendizaje automático para analizar si un archivo es normal o malicioso. Si el programa es la primera vez que ve el archivo, todavía puede determinar si es malicioso sin cometer errores.

No tengo comentarios negativos, pelo contrario a mi criterio tiene una valoración sobre los cien puntos.

Sean
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another Great Norton Product

Kommentare: It keeps my data and IP address secure. I like that I can not be tracked by every website I go to.

I want extra security for my business. I feel like the VPN helps to keep my information and network safer.

I have it on my phone and sometimes I have to log in again if I momentarily turn the VPN off, even if I did not sign out.

Jareth
Student in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A safe internet navigation with a VPN

Kommentare: My experience was really good, i really enjoy use this software

I really like the interface in this software, it´s really easy to understand and really easy to use, so everybody can use it in a easy way and the use of the VPN in this software it´s really good, my connection was very well and i really like that you can configurate it to have a better connection and this software give us a lot of useful tools and functions

The main problem with this software, i think it could be that some tools and functions are not completely useful, but above all it´s a really good software.

Anthony
Owner/President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good! A must-have these days.

Kommentare: Again, a positive experience as I have not had any wi-fi security issues.

In addition to doing nothing to set this up, the VPN just gives me peace of mind, knowing that my wi-fi network and devices are protected.

It's hard to say. Honestly, I have no issues with Norton VPN. I haven't had any issues thus far, and assume that because it's working like it should.

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Norton VPN: Leading VPN service provider

Kommentare: A decent VPN service experience with big brand name.

1. It has multiple servers located in various countries.2. Ad tracking and blocking is impressive feature.3. Anonymous secure browsing provides safe experience.4. Interface is attractive and easy to understand.

Pricing is bit costly compared to its competitors.

Rob
Dean in USA

Poorly designed with false sense of security

Ther is not much to like about this product. The best thing is probably that the installation is fairly easy and uneventful.

1) The software does not work properly on Android, the connection keeps dropping and you need to reconnect manually. 2) Very poor helpdesk. Responses to my emails took weeks! 3) All connections on all devices are considered unsafe unless there is a connection with Norton servers. Even another VPN connection or cable connection is considered unsafe. 4) Does not start VPN if connected to a hotspot or other unsafe Wi-Fi connection. Also not after the several times. 5) Expensive compared to other solutions I removed it an changed to another company.

Mark
Mark
Customer Service Rep in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Norton 360 Android Mobile App

I like the fact that the app provides meprotection of my personal information while on the go. I often use my phone for work while I am out and about and sometimes I have to use public wi-fi to save data. I am aware that cybercriminals could steal my information as well as information from my job if not for the VPN feture.

I found the interface very easy to use. I found the $29.99 monthly price tag to be a little steep, but outsid of that there have not been too many cons that I can think of. the software is pretty much plug and play.

Lawrent
Lawrent
owner in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not too convinced about Norton Secure VPN

First year is 29 euro, which is cheap and compares to other decent VPN software. Download speed is satisfactory (as long as you pick nearby servers). The software is easy to use and works wonders with country-only content websites.

Based in the US, so don't expect privacy for any sensitive data. I would say that the VPN is good enough if your objective is to watch Netflix content form a foreign country.

Kevin
Kevin
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stay Safe and Secure Online

Norton Secure VPN is easy to install and setup, and integrates perfectly with the Internet Security Suite. A couple clicks and it is up and running.

Some of the servers have a little slow-down for speeds, but have no experienced too many issues overall.

Sumeer
Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN

Works great, works fast! Love the pop out interface which allows you to get immediately connected to a VPN. Great when you're using a public wifi network or when you're out of the office

Nothing - the product does exactly as it's supposed to.

Frank
Business Owner in USA
Großhandel, Selbstständig

One Of The Best In Protection For your Computer and Devices!

Kommentare: My overall experience with product is that I think it's the best on the market by far. You cannot go wrong with this program.

That it allows you to get protection on multiple devices at an affordable price.

There is nothing I can really think of, they offer so much protection like VPN, Anti-Theft, and Optimize your devices to perform faster and always detect any threats.

Matthew
Matthew
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

1-Button Security

Kommentare: Norton VPN came as part of our Norton Security package. Every little bit of preventative security that we can add (especially for the low cost), the better. Our customers' data security is our number 1 priority.

We wanted a little extra security for taking payments and transferring tenant records across the web.

No real cons. The more security the better, especially when dealing with private, sensitive customer data.