Visual Composer

Visual Composer Bewertungen

von TechMill

It is a very good application for web development in wordpress, I recommend it 100% to make portals.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Jesus B.
Programador

Kommentare: web portals more creative and interactive for the user, besides that helped me save a lot of time in development

Vorteile: I like its friendly interface for the user, as well as the ease of use when developing a professional and attractive portal

Nachteile: Although it gives a professional image, sometimes it makes the web portal heavy and it takes a while to load ... however, its design compensates for the wait.

von TechMill an 5.10.2018

Thank you for the notes. Visual Composer Website Builder is all about performance. The end results are adding almost zero footprint on your server when it renders the content. It's among the fastest solutions out there.

Visual Composer Streamlines our Wordpress Development Process

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Dennis U.
Web Developer

Kommentare: Overall, Visual Composer has been an extremely important part of our pipeline. It has allowed us to provide streamlined solutions for clients looking for new websites.

Vorteile: Let's be honest, building every single site from scratch is not an efficient use of time, especially in the business world. Visual Composer has been a tremendously powerful tool that's allowed us to build sites quickly, efficiently, and with high performance. We love this software and use it on ALL of our Wordpress sites.

Nachteile: The software, at times, can be a little clunky with its backend user interface. Fortunately, with a little bit of code knowledge, you can move pieces as you need to.

von TechMill an 18.9.2019

Thank you! Our main goal is to speed up the design process so you could deliver better results in a faster way. I'm glad you enjoy using it.

Life changing add-on!

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Marius-iulian B.
Senior PHP Developer

Vorteile: It`s really easy to set up an WordPress page. Before Visual Composer, it was all about making templates and a lot of html/css.
When using Visual Composer, you almost get responsive done also!

Nachteile: I think the price is a bit high for what is offering, but you can always catch some discounts (they make these campaigns from time to time)

von TechMill an 28.8.2019

Thank you for the awesome and straight to the point feedback! We are passioned about our builder and I can promise you - it will be better and better!

Makes WordPress layouts easy and customizable

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Aaron D.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've working with hundreds of different WordPress sites that had VC pre-installed and have purchased & installed it on plenty of others. A great product!

Vorteile: Visual Composer (WP Bakery) is a great editor for WordPress that allows you to easily create complex layouts and pull in different modules for various functionality and visual elements. It allows you to focus time on content and design rather than programming.

Nachteile: Visual Composer adds bloat to the admin and front-end but it's gotten better over the years and is worth it for the features.

Perfect solution for creating websites and an insanely fast speed

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Alex T.
Front-End Developer

Kommentare: Overall, if you are looking to turn out a client's website in a VERY short amount of time, Visual Composer is the way to go. I've tried all the other drop and drop builders and, as a 8 year front end developer, I find that this one offers the most intuitive solution for all my needs.

Vorteile: The best aspect of Visual Composer is it's ease of use. The plugin requires essentially no real development knowledge (aside from the occasional manual CSS styling) and bring my development time down by at least 3 times. Typically it takes a couple of hours to manually type out the front end of any website even if you are using a front end framework like bootstrap or material design but with this software, it takes literally minutes to throw together an equivalent looking product.

Nachteile: Arguably the worst part about any drag and drop builder is the affect they have on page speeds. With each software in this industry trying to expand on their included components and styling, the page speeds decrease significantly. Even when I attempt to combat this slowdown with every single trick in the google optimization book (minification, compression, lazy loading, static site generation, asset combination, CDN implementation, etc..) the site is still dirt slow compared to progressive web apps.

von TechMill an 16.5.2019

Thanks you for the detailed review. No doubt speed is very important and we are making improvements constantly and achieving better and better results.

Makes creating a Beautiful Website Relatively easy

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Abigail N.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Visual composer is easy to use, and creates really amazing pages although there are still a few bugs.

Vorteile: I've used Virtual composer on 3 websites, admittedly because it came with the themes. But I've also used DIVI which is similar and I found Visual composer easier to use and less overwhelming. VC is easy to use all you need to is install and activate the plugin ad you can design any page either from the back end or from the front end. I love how the features are not listed in a long grid/list like DIVI because it's a little overwhelming seeing a long list of features (It makes me overthink the features I actually need) Instead the features are arranged in tabs, and there a search feature so I can search for a particular option. VC has great design options like the option to create animated headings/Title. I also love how it come with Google fonts, and supports video background.

Nachteile: 1. On slow internet connection, it takes FOREVER for my website to load, sometimes even when the internet speed is fast, it still takes a while to load. 2. The website sometimes it renders differently on different devices. For example, on my end I can see a button but when ic heck my website on a friend's comp, the button isn't there. if I hover above where the button is supposed to be, I can tell there's a link but the CTA button isn't visible

von TechMill an 12.4.2019

Thank you for the feedback and your suggestions are noted.

A WP Site Builder that's Easy to Use and Easy to Scale

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Jim H.

Kommentare: As the owner of an agency, we're working with lots of WordPress sites and layouts. Visual Composer allows for a unified tech stack that is easy to use and looks extremely professional. It's allowed our agency to push landing page design and landing page experiments as a service offering bc the tool is so strong.

Vorteile: The overall UI of Visual Composer is very user-friendly. This is especially important bc we have multiple users in and out of our site and our partner sites. We struggled with how to redesign our own site but the Visual Composer HUB made it easy for us to turn our initial site outline into a reality. It was cheaper than making a custom site and we can make updates and iterations much quicker. If you care about quality and speed then this is the way to go. Plus, their YouTube videos will answer any question you might have.

Nachteile: I was a little confused about everything you get with the premium version. I wasn't sure the difference but once I saw the unlimited tools, the Unsplash integration and the customer support I got it. Wish they would have called that out even more on the pricing page bc you don't realize how important those things are.

von TechMill an 5.9.2019

Thank you for the great in-depth review! We find it very useful and I already made notes for the upcoming release.

Probably the easiest to use page builder!

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Nathaniel C.
Co-Founder, Consultant & Content Manager

Kommentare: Overall experience is, as above, simple, easy, responsive, versatile and neat.

Vorteile: This page builder is especially easy to use on Wordpress. It has compatible with the majority of Wordpress plugins available on the market. Simple, easy, responsive.

Nachteile: Customer support is expensive, some layout features are quirky and should be an easy button to show full HTML/CSS of the page being worked on. The documentation is not great for total beginners. Newbies can find themselves learning by experience, rather than reading the instructions.

Not the easiest to use

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Bobbi M.

Vorteile: Now this software is designed to make designing and laying out your website easier. Supposedly it's simple to use and allows a user to do things that used to require coding. There are a ton of impressive features and functionality that is possible with it.

Nachteile: It's definitely not the easiest to use and it can act up at times and not have the results that you expect. Depending upon your skill set, you can try it or have someone else do the actual setup and you manage it from there.

Wouldn't recommend Visual Composer

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Co-founder and Digital Marketer

Vorteile: It enables you to create a website on wordpress without knowing code.

Nachteile: It becomes very heavy and can slow the website down on the front and back end. It's functionality is limited. There are much better alternatives to this software.

von TechMill an 28.8.2019

Are you sure you tried new Visual Composer? It adds almost zero performance footprint on your website. And it is as fast as your server (which serves static html code to your visitors)/

One of my favorite Wordpress Plugins

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Web Developer/IT

Kommentare: I was first introduced to visual composer years ago through a website theme. Since then it has been my go to for quick and efficient website development. Takes minutes instead of hours to set up a page. Efficient for the cost of the plugin and well worth it.

Vorteile: Drag and drop interface. Not expensive. Pretty easy to get a website up quickly and make it look good. Elements are responsive.

Nachteile: Sometimes the Drag and Drop can get a little wonky. Trying to embed tabs within tabs is impossible.

von TechMill an 5.10.2018

Thanks for the review and motivation to develop the product.

Easy to Use Wordpress Page Creator

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Brad B.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: It works well and get the job done quickly. Nothing to really complain about.

Vorteile: This is an effortless what you see is what you get type of page creator. It makes it really quick to create pages and set up landing pages for our various marketing campaigns.

Nachteile: It's hard to control the font, which can be a challenge when their font styles don't match up with our corporate branding.

von TechMill an 12.4.2019

Thank you for the good review and nice suggestion. Recently we added a feature to use any google font within the Text block or Custom heading elements. Also, we will improve fonts management in the future versions.

My Visual composer Review

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
CEO School Home
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good experience so far

Vorteile: A great software for drag and drop page design. Its a great user Interface, easy to use with tons of functionalities

Nachteile: The only disadvantage of visual composer is its difficulty in obtaining license

von TechMill an 23.10.2018

Thank you for the review and most importantly for the feedback. Activation improvements are on its way and will be launched in the upcoming weeks.

I use Visual Composer within the Wordpress theme I purchased. Great buy.

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Greg G.
Co-Founder and CTO

Kommentare: Easy, fast development. My friends with now CS experience can help work on our site with ease. Nice!

Vorteile: Visual Composer makes building a Wordpress site easy. My team can add items to our site, insert countless templates, and quickly try out things that would take developers hours to code. The learning curve is VERY small, and the included elements are beautiful. I use it with the Salient theme (available on ThemeNectar), and have no regrets with my purchase.

Nachteile: It can be buggy at times, but updates are frequent and easy to install. On the visitor side of things, my site is definitely not the fastest out there, but that is more of a Wordpress issue than a VisualComposer issue. Try it out!

von TechMill an 5.10.2018

Thank you for such a high review. We can assure you that we will continue working on the product and it will be only better with each release.

Visual Composer, and support, are the best

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Tiziano V.
Director of Cerchia Ristretta (Infomarketing School)

Kommentare: Great experience, great support even from the developing point of view, great team!

Vorteile: Easy to install, powerfull in creating pages, made easy to add custom modules and funcionalities, very powerfull responsive handling of pages.

Nachteile: Non easy to use, missing some marketing useful modules, like a nice bullet point module, just as an example

von TechMill an 10.12.2018

Thank you. We have plans to introduce more and more elements that will focus on the marketers.

Very functional and useful

Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Johnbosco I.
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Visual composer makes website designs very fast and easy for me. I only have to imagine the design then he rest is easy

Vorteile: Visual Composer makes website design simple and easy without the knowledge of coding. You only have to select, drag and drop at your preferred position on the page. Then the plugin places the required short code for you. It's amazing and very easy

Nachteile: Sometimes it lags due to network drops.

von TechMill an 5.10.2018

Thank you for such a high score. We are glad you are enjoying the product.

Easy way to make super customized WordPress sites

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Nick P.
Web / Graphic Design
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This is a great way to make complex sites and page layouts, without having to hand-code each page. It's great for a designer like me that would GREATLY prefer to not code.

Nachteile: It can be hard for customers to understand how to edit the various boxes on the backend. I don't even personally have an idea on how to make that easier, but there must be one.

von TechMill an 28.8.2019

I'm glad to hear that you save your time with our website builder. This is one of our top priorities.

Very Nice Wordpress Page Builder

Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Program Director
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I really love how easy you can build a wordpress page from scratch. It provides a ton of tools that can make any website look stunning. They have also a free plan and if you want more features you can upgrade to paid plans.

Nachteile: It's a great page builder indeed, but my opinion is that the single site plan could be cheaper.

von TechMill an 28.8.2019

Stunning websites is our goal. Building websites from scratch shouldn't be hard and I'm happy that Visual Composer is your companion.

Makes building professional page design easier with WordPress for non-coders

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Shahram S.
freelancer

Kommentare: I could go to next level in professional looking page design on my WordPress websites

Vorteile: I am not a coder, but I always want to build the more sophisticated modules and features on my pages on Wordpress. Visual Composer did not cost me, as it came with the template I purchased from themeforest. And the updates are automatic every time the theme updates are available

Nachteile: It would conflict at times with few other plugins, but the support does respond within 24 hours by email.

von TechMill an 5.10.2018

Thanks for the helpful review and good luck with your design adventures.

Great for wordpress sites

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Adel M.
COO

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with VC. I use DIVI themes sometimes but VC is also amazing.

Vorteile: Makes it so easy to get sites up and running. Smooth and quick to changes.

Nachteile: It's a bit hard for beginners to get to know the capabilities and the quirks for this application.

von TechMill an 28.8.2019

Thank you! Visual Composer is the number one choice of many professionals great to see you among them.

Visual Composer is Still a Solid Page Builder

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Business Owner
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have integrated it and used it on over a dozen websites and it remains on all of those sites even now. I think the product is solid and still offers a ton of options.

Vorteile: WordPress page builders are all the rage, and while there are some excellent ones out there, Visual Composer has been around for quite some time and has continued to update and release a product that I am happy to use.

Nachteile: For a while Visual Composer fell behind in the WordPress page builder arena, but over the last few months the product and developers have worked hard to make strides and offer a solid product.

von TechMill an 28.4.2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We will continue working and improving the plugin.

Visual Composer Website Editor Builder

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Web Developer

Kommentare: I used Visual Composer on websites that were originally created by another team. The Visual Composer works well if you take your time and utilize the features.

Vorteile: I liked the column capabilities and the number of modules available to use

Nachteile: I had no real negative experience with Visual Composer. The product worked as expected.

von TechMill an 12.4.2019

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to know that you love using out product. I will pass this feedback to the rest of the team.

Will load your pages with too much lines of codes

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Business Owner
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The plugin is easy to use for non techie users but will add a ton of code to your pages.

Nachteile: The support is not good at all, and the plugin can break your pages if your not carefully enough.

von TechMill an 12.4.2019

I would be glad to look into the your support ticket (case) and make sure to improve our team. If you can please share your ticket ID with me.

One of the better page builders. Still junk though

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Brant C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've tried all of the page builders. They all suck, including Visual Composer

Vorteile: I can't stand page builders. They create unnecessary bloat and are not really the 'wordpress way'. Sorry, can't say anything good about Visual Composer

Nachteile: Again, it is just too much bloat whcih affects performance and usability. Also makes it harder to do actual dev friendly changes

Making pages with ease.

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Justin L.
Programmer Analyst

Vorteile: What I like about this tool is that it is straight forward. You can choose if you want a code view or a visual view. It also detects plugins you made

Nachteile: It takes time to familiarize if you wont put time to it but once you get a hold of it, it is simple

von TechMill an 12.4.2019

Thank you for the input! We will continue working and improving Visual Composer Website Builder.