Über Elementor

Seitenersteller für WordPress. Verwende branchenspezifische vorgefertigte Designs oder erstelle deine eigene Seite mithilfe der Drag-und-Drop-Funktion.

Erfahre mehr über Elementor

It's theme builder has every thing which is required to build website. It has amazing integration with Advance Custom Field and Jet Engine.

I still lose part of the time to align the sections with the other elements. But this is more a problem of user experience than of the tool.

Bewertungen zu Elementor

Elementor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 553 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Elementor bereits verwendet?

Hossamudin H.
Hossamudin H.
Founder in Ägypten
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is the best if you can afford it.

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great, but I couldn't continue due to the price.

How easy it is to build an entire site with high quality templates. Also, it is really easy to customize the website in no time.

The price! It is so expensive that I had to switch although I love it so much.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde: Well, wix was not that open like wordpress, so many features I need, I cannot get.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: I'm not sure but I think it was because of the reputation of elementor, and few templates I loved so much when I saw on their website.

Janey C.
Web Developer in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Never look back

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall its the reason I love working in WordPress. I switched from another CMS specifically because of Elementor.

Ease of use and time saving: Elementor was a game changer for me in terms of productivity. Being able to lay out and style pages with drag and drop in real time saves a huge amount of time. It is really easy to use and its wonderful to have complete control over every aspect of your layout.

The one thing that I would like to see that would make it even more amazing to use would be the ability to adjust margins and padding on elements by drag and drop. Currently padding and margins need to be manually adjusted by entering a number in px or % and then saving. Its a small thing but would really help the workflow.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Joomla

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: Elementor was a lot easier and more fun to use.

Drazen D.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Elementor speed sucks

Kommentare: We spent a lot of time and built dozens of websites on Elementor however we were not able to get the speed up to par. Many sites took over 10 seconds to load after we have done all the possible speed optimizations. Without speed optimizations they were taking 16 to 20 seconds to load out of the box.

Elementor is amazing in many ways however because it is one of the heaviest front-end page builders out there it simply does not do what it is supposed to. Speed is one of the most important factors of a website and it is simply impossible to get a website to load fast on Elementor unless you have a very basic site. This is why we would never recommend a mentor unless they fix the speed issue. We are at Webb development company and have spent a ton of time trying to do everything possible to speed optimize Elementor websites without any avail.

We disliked the fact that Elementor is very heavy and it's impossible to get medium to large size websites to load fast.

Rosie H.
Owner/Web designer in USA

The best Page Builder for WordPress

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall building sites with elementor goes so much faster for me with their kits feature, site settings and theme builder. To have a universal header and footer saves a ton of time and to also have the choice of whether you keep it on all pages or select pages is great if you want to vary the options depending on the page. My time spent building sites has been greatly reduced with some of their mroe recent features which are availbe in their pro version.

Elementor makes site building so easy and the fact that it includes so many built in features means you can reduce the number of other plugins needed for an effective site build. I personally think it is far easier to use than some of the other page builders on the market, and I have tried a few. Now elementor is integrating with SEO plugins like Rank Math as well as course builders like Learn Dash which makes the types of sites I usually build work much better since these plugins "speak" to each other. Its extensive functionality eliminates the need for so many other plugins I used to use like form plugins. My favorite feature is being bale to download an entire site as a kit, plugins and all. The next is being able to edit site wide colors and fonts with site settings.

For newbies there might be a little bit of a learning curve especially when it comes to tweaking things like margins and positioning of widgets. The other con is that when they do updates you may find some of the features getting a little glitchy, but if you let their support know they are very responsive. There are a ton of features that you may never use if you are new to design, and it can be very overwhelming. There are occasional updates that reset some of the styles, but they usually can be fixed quite easily.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Beaver und Divi

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde: I made the switch because of the WYSIWYG editor worked better for me than the previous builders.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Beaver und Divi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: Their price was better and their builder was just better for my style of website building.

Jocsan C.
srudent in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Too expensive

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I really like it but to expensive

I like the way to make the pages more faster

You need to work more to show the page in the preview

Miguel G.
Developer in Portugal

If you're looking for a page builder, look no further

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Elementor is our go to tool to develop lower budget projects. It allows us to deliver beautiful websites with at least average performances. The developing experience is great and the clients usually pick up the basics, that allow them to edit their website, without much effort.

This is an highly intuitive, fast and feature rich page builder that not only has great maintenance and support it also has a huge online community that enables you to make the best out of it. The page building process with the three breakpoints allows you to build responsive websites without almost never needing to write a css media query. For more advanced users there's also the hability to code custom widgets with a fairly simple and we'll documented "framework" which allows you to create very complex and personalized components that feel native to elementor itself. If you can't code ther is also a infinite amount of plugins with entire collections of different components/widgets that will surely fill your needs.

Like any page builder, it's a bit "heavy". This doesn't necessarily mean that your website is going to be slow, but you'll need to keep performance in mind while you develop your pages to minimize the load time. Also the viewport breakpoint system could be a little more flexible. It's fine for 90% of the time but there are some, more design focused, projects that need extra breakpoints which end up needing to be added via hard-coded css.

Rodrigo L.
Rodrigo L.
Onwer in Brasilien

Simply one the most used and easy pagebuilder

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Elementor is incredibly simple and easy to start working with. Even for someone who never had contact with web page building will see in Elementor a very good tool to start in this arena.

Most of the 'fun' blocks of the Elementor Page Builder are available in the PRO (paid) plan.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Visual Composer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: Easier and full of add-ons

David D.
David D.
Artistic Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This help me enjoy web site design! getting rid of (most) all the coding

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been able to rely on creators now that aren't coding experts but have an amazing eye for design.

WYSIWYG was never made clearer and intuitive! If you are a designer the whole creation process is returned to the creative process and separated from the technical process.

At first it seemed to good to be true! I have been using it now for 6 years and there has been an exponential and consistent growth! There is nothing to not like about Elementor.

Prabhakar U.
Prabhakar U.
CMO in Indien

Best WordPress page builder

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Elementor gives all the functionalities that you need to build a site. It is very easy to use and also budget-friendly.

The best thing about elementor is that it has all the features and elements that help us to build a beautiful and powerful WOrdPress website.

There is nothing to dislike about elementor.

Gbola O.
Gbola O.
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Elementor - An Aid to Building Website.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am endeared to Elementor because of it's beautiful and multipurpose templates. It is easily customisable and responsive.

It offers a lot of beautiful design and lay-out options.

Site can be slow to load in the absence of speed optimisation plug-ins.

Olga B.
Fundadora The Good Pattern in Spanien
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

La mejor web con Elementor

Kommentare: He creado dos webs con Elementor. Una es una página personal con venta de cursos y consultorías. La otra es una plataforma de producción textil bajo demanda.
Todos los que la han visto me han preguntado quién ha hecho la web. Incluso profesionales del gremio.
No ha sido fácil ni rápido pero, repito, depende de cuánto te quieras complicar.

Para poner en situación, no tengo ningún conocimiento de html, css, etc... Sí de diseño. Si tienes mi perfil, estás de suerte. Puedes hacer una web preciosa y 100% funcional con Elementor. ¿En cuánto tiempo? Pues depende de lo que quieras complicarte la vida. La curva de aprendizaje me parece bastante corta ya que tiene un montón de tutoriales propios y una base de conocimientos muy extensa. Además, se actualiza 4-5 veces al año por lo que siempre hay cosas nuevas que hacen que tu web vaya mejor. También quiero destacar la integración con woocommerce, active campaign y holded. Son programas esenciales en mi día a día y combinados con Elementos funcionan a la perfección.

Lo que menos me gusta de Elementor no es el software en sí. Es su servicio de HelpDesk. Tardan días en responder! días!!!

Antwort von Elementor

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Olga, Asaf from the Elementor Customer Experience team here. I would love to hear more about your recent experience with our team, do you mind providing me with more details so I can check what's happened and see how we can improve? Feel free to email me at asafg@elementor.com

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in USA

I used to hate WYSIWYG builders ...

Elementor – and Elementor Cloud Websites, in particular – has changed my tune on WYSIWYG WordPress builders. We'd worked with a competitor for years, but the code bloat slowed down both our workflows and our sites. A switch to Gutenberg worked out, but caused a bunch of development challenges. Elementor, circa 2022, is rock solid – building sites from kits rather than overwrought themes gives WordPress a breath of fresh air ... the kind we were only getting from Webflow lately.

Elementor is hyper-flexible and hyper-deep. That means you need a fair bit of training to make it do what you need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webflow und Squarespace

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde: VC was slowing sites.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Visual Composer

Nadish H.
Nadish H.
Digital Media Head in Pakistan

Best website builder so far

Kommentare: As I mentioned above, I used to use another website builder, I was really worried about the speed and performance optimization of my websites that I built with that website builder. My clients always complaint about the loading speed issues. Then luckily I found Elementor. It made my life easier. Now I develop most of my website with Elementor. It has tons of premade templates that I use for different types of Landing Pages. Thousands of tutorials are available on internet related to Elementor, so whenever I try to do something new, I never stuck at any point due to Elementor's ease of use and the tutorials. I'm really thankful to Elementor's team for providing such a brilliant addon for WordPress in free of cost, and yes offcourse if you want to do more, you just need to spend some dollars to upgrade to the premium version, and every dollar spent on Elementor, worth it. :)

The best thing about Elementor is that its 100% FREE + It use very less server resources as compared to other website builders. The premium version is also available with extended features and if you buy the premium version, then the sky is the limit.:) I used to use another website builder (don't want to mention the name, but a small hint: That website builder changed it name some times ago :)), but the problem that I was facing is server resource usage. I usually host websites on shared hosting, so it was really very difficult for me to optimize my website speed and performance, that resulted in bad impact on SEO. Then I found Elementor, initially I started with the free version and I was amazed to see how easy to use Elementor is. Then I analysed that Elementor uses very low server resources and has lot of additional functionalities as compared to the one that I was using since long ago. I then switched to the premium version and 100% satisfied with the results :)

Well to be honest, there's nothing that I like least about Elementor as Elementor has made my life much easier. :)

Mark T.
Online Personal Trainer in Thailand
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

After 2-3 Years On My Website

Kommentare: Elementor has allowed me to create a website from scratch and build something I wanted. Yes, I used initial templates but this has developed over time to what I have today so I can offer my style to my niche. But the great thing is if I feel different tomorrow I can change the style and feel really quickly with all the options you have available.

Elementor is fairly easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you understand and use the support videos when needed you should find it quite simple to use. I like most the freedom to design and change as you please and quickly. You think of or see a new idea, ok I implement it now quickly, 10 minutes it's done. Fast, efficient, and ways to use.

For sure Elementor isn't everything you need. It's not a photo editor, this is my main issue. People use photos a lot for backgrounds, the home page hero section, getting the photo in the right position without losing the aspect of the photo can be an issue for me. Left or right, do not lose part of the head or body.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gutenberg Technology und Divi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: I had heard good things about Elementor and there are a lot of how to use Youtube videos which helped in my decision to buy.

Grace T.
Digital lead in Singapur
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty steep learning curve but great once you're over the hump

Kommentare: Happy and intend to keep using it despite some promising new builders. Sites can be slow to load if you use a lot of plugins to get around Elementor's limitations, so get the best blazing hosting plan your budget allows. I'm so reliant on Elementor now that if I need to build a non WordPress site, I really need to get into the zone because I instinctively think of how to create different things in a site the Elementor way now

Lots of features. Keeps getting better. The development team has been committed to improving this. Also when you pay for Pro, the support is excellent. It's slow, sometimes 1,2 days, but they take the time to reproduce or tinker around in your site, and you get really thorough explanations and solutions. The problem with a lot of people new to Elementor is that they think support is to help them learn how to use Elementor instead of watching tutorials or googling for the steps. Then they gripe online that they don't get a reply. But if you realise support is for bugs or technical things that really need a pro support, you'll realise how good they are at it.

There are A LOT of basic things you need to be familiar with to set up each new site, from setting the global stuff, to what the difference between Elementor canvas and default template, to (and these 3 settings can cause lots of hair pulling, "why the heck are all my elements slightly offset from each other, WHYYY?!" »»» ) the margins, padding, and space between elements within a column. None of it is particularly intuitive. You need to know where to find each setting in different places. A startup wizard tool to cover every single consideration would be supremely useful. For now, make your own checklist. Also, the annual license plans are incrementally packaged kinda sadly. 1, 25, 100 or 1000. There used to be one for 5, which is comfortable for smaller agencies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde: Wanted more plug and play capabilities

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Dreamweaver

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: Its just me but I am turned off by the fact that a site is built on Wix

Max M.
Web Developer in USA

Elementor is the best WordPress page builder we've ever used

Kommentare: Overall our experience with Elementor has been absolutely incredible. We build all our new websites inside of it, and have even rebuilt a few sites in side of it that had outdated or difficult to use page builders / themes. It's been such an improvement that I do lot like having to go back and work on our older websites that do not use it.

After trying multiple page builders / themes over the years, at the start of 2020 our agency made the switch to Elementor Pro and haven't looked back. After the small learning curve, we are now able to build entire websites from scratch in a 1/4 of the time it would normally take.

Sometimes there are caching issues it seems between Elementor and possibly WP Rocket / Cloudflare. Although it seems Elementor has taken steps to fix these in recent updates. It also had some issues in the past were the themes default color setting were reset, but that issue has also been fixed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Divi

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde: Instead of purchasing a new theme or a license for the same theme over and over again, we purchased 1000 site license for Elementor and now just pay a single yearly fee.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Divi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: It's so much easier and quicker to use. It's also much less bloated than these other builders, and offers WAY more features.

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
Web Developer & WordPress Expert in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A cool page builder that is so easy to use and very effective

Kommentare: My overall experience with elementor is outstanding, I really love this tool. This page builder helped me to do remarkable works for my clients. Elementor is very easy to use, effective, and a lot helpful which make my working process always enjoyable, that's why I love it so much.

I like everything about this page builder because it's simply amazing. Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that a developer needs to design a custom web page. For example, by using widgets I can design a section or element in just a few clicks. I really like how this page builder uses the column and row. Responsive design is pretty amazing with elementor. I have a total of 3 devices control, mobile, desktop, and tablet. All I need to do just, select the screen size and start doing the design for the other devices, that's so easy. A non-tech person can easily play with elementor, that's why all my clients love this page builder a lot.

In elementor latest version, I've noticed few annoying bugs. The design I create with elementor, it does not work perfectly in all browsers. All-time I can see the expected preview in google chrome, but in other browsers like Firefox or Microsoft edge, design CSS does not work. There is another big problem I've noticed on elements. Whenever I made a change from the back-end, I update the web page but it does not work because of useless conflicts. The plugin often creates conflict with other important plugins.

Chad W.
Design, Selbstständig

Why I left Genesis for Elementor

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Elementor/Elementor Pro has been positive. There are plenty of pain points that I hope get better as it continues to mature, but I'm able to build some really cool sites much faster than when using the Genesis Framework. If a client wants a new page or a new section on a page that task is significantly easier with Elementor then Genesis.

I love that Elementor allows me to create layouts and add design elements that would take a significantly longer time. It's as simple as installing the plugin and activating and if you want the additional features the yearly cost for Pro is very minimal especially for the features you gain. With the Genesis Framework you would have to build out widget areas in functions.php which was great compared to the prior methods but with Elementor it's as simple as adding a new section and styling it. At the end of the day, time is money.

For a new user (the client) it's still not as user-friendly as most of them would like. If they are used to the old WordPress methods of doing things change typically comes with some resentment. Depending on the complexity of the project there are many different areas of the admin that the user will have to look to figure out where something lives and even then it's not self-explanatory for someone without a web design background. It's come a long way and will always continue to get better. Another major pain point for me as a designer is making padding and margin consistent from page to page and even section to section. Since Elementor allows every section to be modified you can very quickly have a page that looks much different than the rest of the site. And since edits can be done on a page by page basis as well as a global basis making modifications can be very tedious depending on how it was built from the start.

Emanuel S.
Digital Media Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Elementor is a revolution for those brands that want a new website without spending millions with a

Kommentare: I love Elementor maybe because I came from a really brutal experience with Joomla, a total nightmare. But my bad experiences apart I truly believe Elementor helps you to create a good looking website.
A website that you will be able to manage without an external professional that is, first of all, an additional cost and second of all could be a problem if is not available if you have a last-minute problem that you have to solve straight away, especially if you use your website for selling!
To be self-sufficient is a great advantage in my opinion!

The bigger pros are about usability. it's easy to use and youtube is literally inundated with tutorials. So if you are willing to learn you can reach great results really fast. You can have tons of Blocks (part of the websites page) or Pages (the whole page) templates that are ready to use and that could be further customised as you wish. These are great quality especially for those without experience in building websites!

the graphic interface could be a little misleading if you are not familiar with graphic software. the interface reminded me straight away software like illustrator or photoshop, I mean are not the same but the concept is really similar. In Adobe software there are layers in Elementor you have the navigator. All these similarities are really helpful if you have experience with this kind of software. On the other hand, if you have no experience with graphic software the interface could be really difficult in the first instance and you'll need time to become familiar with all the tools. (but even in this case no worries the tutorials on youtube will save you)

Akshay K.
Akshay K.
Tax consultant in Indien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best website builder

Kommentare: Elementor is THE best website builder for me. I have been using it on my website since 3 years now. Pricing is reasonable and features make your website look amazing.

Elementor interface is awesome. It is very user-friendly. The best thing about elementor is you don't need to buy a website template which can cost around 60 to 100 US dollars. While elementor yearly pricing starts from 39 US dollars and you can design website as per your need. That's amazing. I love the lottie feature most. My website is attractive and speed.

Sometimes while updating the website it loads slowly and does not have enough templates. Forms are not attractive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix und GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde: Wix has many drawbacks. Website load slower. Its costly and do not have wordpress platform

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: Elementor is a plugin that can be used on WordPress platform. And also you can design a website as you want, with no limits for creativity. Also very reasonable and fast to operate

Lakshan A.
Founder in Sri Lanka

The most user friendly WordPress website builder ever!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started building websites thanks to Elementor. Elementor made the whole process so easy, that I started to divert my whole agency business to WordPress Development from just doing social media management.

The ease of use, just drag and drop. The number of Elements/ Functions it offers. (for example, I don't need to purchase another plugin for form building thanks to Elementor) The ecosystem of other supporting WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality built in with Elementor. The excellent pre built site/ container library, which makes the process even faster. Elementor also has a massive and loyal community behind it. If there is an issue, there is almost always an article/ video about it and the members of the Facebook group is always happy to help you out.

Customer support from Elementor is almost non-existent, even for the paying customers. Even though Elementor has worked hard to reduce the bloat Elementor introduces to a website to increase the site speed, it's still not good enough. It can't compete with Gutenberg when it comes to speed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Divi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: Ease of use. The additional functionalities compared to the competition. Community behind Elementor

Gustavo Z.
CEO in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest (and best?) way to create your WordPress's website

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Elementor is the best possible. Since my first contact with Elementor, I see the power that you have with almost no effort, it's everything easy and direct to the point. As I described earlier, I wish I could pay for the Pro version with no pain, but even the Free version makes me pretty satisfied.

Elementor gives you many options, it's up to you to decide to start your website from scratch, or to use one of many pre-built templates available. If you decide to start from zero, the drag-and-drop system will make everything easy, you have (almost) full control over your design, just select what you want and put where you would like. Of course, there are some tricks that will take time to understand. If you decide to use one of their pre-built templates, I would say that this is the way! It's easy, there are great free options available, you just select the best parts of different templates and customize as your way. The best templates are paid, but even the free can do the job!

The price in my view is salty, I know it's worth but I wish they have a better option/price. Otherwise, there are no cons, they give you everything you may need on the Free version, so it's up to you to pay or not. I hope someday be well at a point that I can pay for the Pro version with no pain.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Beaver und Divi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor: It's the best Free option and the most common, so it's easy to find useful and great material as YouTube tutorial and so on.

Memory M.
Memory M.
Website Designer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best site builder plugin on WordPress

Kommentare: I would 100% recommend Elementor for anyone that uses WordPress. You don't have to know how to code to use it (although there is an option for custom CSS if you do want to add that). No matter how much web design experience you have, you'll be able to use this. To offer a real-life example of how great it is, I hired the other web designer on my team with a lot of WordPress experience. We were discussing plans for building a new site and he had initially said he wanted to use a different CMS than WordPress. Once he started using Elementor, which I already had installed on another site, he found it to be so easy that he no longer wanted to veer away from WordPress.

I started using Elementor years ago at a previous job. At the time, it was just a page builder plugin but as it has grown in popularity, it has evolved into a entire site builder plugin. There are many 3rd-party plugins that can be installed to use with it, and there are a lot of themes that were built with the Elementor and integrate directly with it. The reason for its popularity how easy it makes building pages/websites. As a drag and drop builder, you can see what you are designing as you go (verses adding code, viewing the live page to see the changes, then going back to the code to make more edits to the page). There is a free and a paid (pro) version. The free plugin it pretty fantastic in itself, offering many options to create a great design. I would suggest upgrading to the paid version though - you get even more options with it and its well worth the price. There are so many great features I could discuss but, for sake of time, I'll let you explore those on your own. But one fantastic feature I do want to mention is the section and page templates. They offer some stunning designs and are easy to import on your page. Just edit the images, text, design elements, etc. to fit your needs and you have a professional-looking page created quickly and easily. The templates are the main reason I would recommend upgrading to the pro version. There are a few available with the free plugin but you get a lot more with Elementor Pro.

There is a learning curve with you first start using Elementor. Although it is the easiest tool for building WordPress pages, there are a lot of options available and it can seem a bit overwhelming at first. But if you stick with it, and figure out the difference between the sections and inner sections, how how the widgets are used with them, you'll soon find it to be a web designer's best friend. One suggestion I have is to make sure you choose a theme that integrates with Elementor. When I first started at my current job, the sites were not built with Elementor-friendly themes. You can still use it with those themes but it doesn't work as well.

CMO in Pakistan

The Only Tool you will ever need - Almost a perfect solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's almost a perfect site building tool and I say almost because of some of the problems which they have not been able to manage very elegantly. Be it the price change or security patches, the team has not handled it the way they should have. That being said, I love the software, such a solid tool that is way ahead of the competition. Can't recommend this enough.

There are so many good things about this tool, very beginner-friendly, easy to use, amazing dev team bending the product, the best part is the updates that keep coming. They have been continuously improving the software over time. Has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze. This has been the only tool I have been using for the past few years now and it has not let me down. They are usually the first and the market leaders to implement new innovative features. I love the fact that they have recently started page load times seriously. Have been seeing speed optimizations for the plugin lately which is a step in the right direction.

They keep on revising their pricing plan which seems like a deceptive move to their loyal customers. The plugin has had security vulnerabilities in the past which is not as bad as the way they handled those. They did not offer a free security patch for their old customers and people were forced to renew their license due to the vulnerability. Lastly, their customer support for the product has seen a drastic downward trend which I have seen so many users complaining about almost on daily basis.

Boris T.
Manager in Kroatien

Great way to make beautiful websites

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use Elementor when we are making Wordpress pages for our customers. It is a very quick way to build a beautiful website. The problems come when the website needs to load fast, then we have to spend significant time on optimizations. If you want to use the free version, you will have to work around the disadvantages by writing your own code and styling your own elements by hand. In short, it is a great tool for those who know how to handle their page speed and how to fix things on the fly using css. It is a decent tool for those who are only in for the blockbuilding.

It takes the design out of my hands. The presets are amazing, all the blocks are designed to be very pleasing to the eye, and it makes it easy for me to make beautiful websites with only basic knowledge of design. Elementor is also a very fast way to make websites - just reuse blocks you set up and you have a full website running in no time.

It is kind of pricey for what it is, especially since it became a subscription rather than one time payment. A bigger problem, though, is in the speed hit your website takes with Elementor. Unless you are dedicated to fixing things manually, your website will load much longer. It would be great if they could optimize it better on their end, clean the code up and make it sleeker.