nCino’s Mortgage Suite Erfahrungen

Über nCino’s Mortgage Suite

Bidirektionale Hypothekenplattform mit White-Label-App, die die Lücke zwischen Kreditgebern, Immobilienmaklern und Kreditnehmern schließt.

Erfahre mehr über nCino’s Mortgage Suite

Integration with our LOS. Makes getting applications easy.

Haven't found anything I don't like about your software.

Bewertungen zu nCino’s Mortgage Suite

nCino’s Mortgage Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 125 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du nCino’s Mortgage Suite bereits verwendet?

Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, sales-friendly and solid performance

Kommentare: SimpleNexus has brought the mortgage application process into the hands of our realtors and borrowers with a very user-friendly mobile app. The convenience of the app and desktop 1003 landing pages are so good that we've decided to funnel all of our online applications through SimpleNexus. We are thoroughly pleased with it's performance and the technical/customer service team behind it.

The user experience is excellent, for the borrower, realtor and loan officer. This platform makes is easy for even the non tech-savvy to use it effectively. From an administrator's point of view, the platform has the organization-wide controls you need. The Encompass integration is very tight, solid performance. Overall very happy with this platform.

Can't edit the Loan Officer landing pages without special requests, and even then what can be changed is limited.

Purnambica
Manager in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The modern digitalized mortgage lender for connecting loan officers, agent & borrowers etc. !

Kommentare: SimpleNexus platform is one stop solution for any borrower to avail any form of loan in smooth and credible manner through simplified legit process of SimpleNexus. It connects all lenders, agents, borrowers ,loan officers etc. to promote smooth loan sanctioning process and enable clear mortgaging process. The platform provides end to end process action which helps in complete tracking of process timelines and actionable in detailed reporting way.
Mortgage related payments get smooth and enough streamlined in comparison to other alternatives
They offer trial period to assess the platform inside out so that final decision should be strengthened.
The platform user interface is interactive and quite handy to operate.

It is the modern mortgage lender for borrowers which facilities smooth loaning process end to end. Also, it helps in connecting lenders and borrowers seamlessly with complete transparency through its innovative platform. No involvement of unnecessary hidden charges and tension of middle men. Every process activity from start to end is quite smooth which helps in earliest closure of loan sanctioning process without any hassle. The platform is fast and does not exhibit any latency. It is advanced platform which meets all process requirements in transparent way on platform and there is no scope of fraud at all.

More easy and fast documentation process should be incorporated so that we can get away with heavy documentation . Also, there should be involvement of legal team at certain advanced stage in platform which can help in smooth operations from borrowing to recovery without any issue.

Daryl
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So So

Kommentare: Great option to have, however also has a price and can be a distraction complicating a process.

The idea sounds great to be able to automate processes, however many times you still have to be involved. I like simply that it gives clients an option to use and it is useful I would say 50% of the time. It is ok.

1. Some clients are not able to use it and have to have a live person walk them through it. 2. Client document needs lists can be challenging or have to be manually configured to get correct docs needed. 3. Seems clunky to use with Encompass and not sure there is any benefit to use with CRM Surefire/ Top of Mind. 4. Support asks for specific examples when you let them know their mapping is not correct. Then asked for exact field numbers when there are around 10,000 fields. I would expect the company would want their product to be mapped better.

Rebecca
Processor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Processor/LOA

Kommentare: SimpleNexus has streamlined our process for the whole team. From sharing the app to viewing final disclosures and everything between it is one place for the client and the full team to use without trying to remember who requested something or who it was emailed to. Everything stays with the contact through the whole process. It really reduces multiple requests and lost information.

The best thing is the connection with our LOS. The direct and automatic uploading of applications/documents is a HUGE time saver and keeps things organized.

Our company has limited the e-sign process to be for licensed parties only. If there was way for unlicensed processors to request e-signatures in Encompass it would be great. But I think it is an issue with my company, not SimpleNexus.

Amy
Relationship manager in USA

Excellent

Ease of Use and input of information..I like the ease of this system.

Keeps forgetting information and not inputting client information.

Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Great platform, easy to use and can do application in Spanish or English.

Automatic tasks sent when already provided.

Mike
Senior Loan Officer in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great App!

Very functional and easy for borrowers to use!

Nothing. I like it all! It has made me way more productive.

Devin
Mortgage Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy for my clients to use

Kommentare: Great app for lenders!

Sending an application to clients is easy. The app has a nice loan calculator.

It’s not organized as much as I’d like. But once you know where everything is, it’s no problem.

Jared
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform

Kommentare: Reminds me to follow up with clients that may need assistance gathering informat

As a realtor using the app to connect clients with my lender, I wish all lenders used this platform. I can easily check in on my clients without calling the lender

I don’t have any complaints about this app

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

The easy to use interface and client notifications

Not more abilities to customize or personalize

Charlie
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LO reviews SimpleNexus and likes it

Kommentare: very good

Easy of use. Compatibility with Encompass

need more access on mobile with Encompass database

Donna
Sr LO in USA

Ease of use

Kommentare: I like having the ablity to go back and pull up loaded documents and review the application with the client when they need help.

Access to documents and applications. I also like the feature I can jump in an help a client when they are stuck in the online application.

I would like to communication between this system and PCl to be actuate

Andrew
Peninsula Manager in USA

Great software

Kommentare: I have used this software for 5 years and it has made my job easier.

Ease of use. This software is simple for our customers to use.

There is nothing about this software that i do not like.

Ray
Vice President in USA

Simplenexus

Kommentare: Slow at times

Flow from page to page but love the app

Too slow at times it freezes up which makes it frustrating

Randy
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

mortgage app

Kommentare: I love it. It helps me be more productive and is extremely useful in my daily business. It gives prospective clients immediate access to start the process even when I am not in a position to take a 1003.

I love the fact I can share my info and mortgage app with prospective buyers. I use the share feature of the app more than my business card. it is a great tool to get prospective clients applications started right away. I also enjoy the doc scan feature. it makes life a lot easier.

I have issues with notifications for business partners.

Berj
branch manager in USA

Great mortgage software

All in one signing of docs, easy set up for clients

better integration needed by our company

Sales Manager / Loan Originator in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must have product to gain more trust in converting loan apps

Very secure, easy to use, simplistic approach for clients, easy to import client application to LOS

had some issue pulling credit through app on the go if you are out of the office. I know they are working on resolving that.

MC in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SimpleNexus Monile

Kommentare: It’s great just to have a tool but the client log in needs to be easier

Ease of deployment to the client. Client can receive link quickly.

Difficulty for client to log in once they receive the link

Lonna
MLO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Mortgage Software

Ease of use both by the MLO and the vliect

No issues with this software what so ever

Dawn
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PreQualification at Your Fingertips

Kommentare: The loan calculator options have proved invaluable as a real estate agent. My clients are very pleased at the ease of document upload.

The ease of use for the buyers to get a loan application done.

I’ve been using this software for several years and have no negative feedback!

Barry
Sr. LO in USA

Simplenexus

Kommentare: Very easy to learn which of course speeds up "ramp up" time.

Ease of use both on PC and cell phone. Very good compatability.

Interface with Encompass took awhile to get coordinated.

Curt
Loan officer in USA

Loan Officer Front Line user

Kommentare: Experience has been good

How easy it can be used by our clients.

Keeping track of what documents have been uploaded so the clients know exactly what is still needed.

syed
enginner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

simple nexus

As i have used simple nexus for document verification for our company where we verified the document of the employee and managing them and help to keep track of the document and further processing is the best it give simple steps

nothing to say just little more improvement in there cloud for better use

Jeff
loan officer in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

First Impressions

Kommentare: So far positive.

This is my first exposure to this program and I am without words to explain how impactful this may be with my business. This offers communication, administration, sales information that is important to buyers and agents alike. I see this as a tool for the future of my success.

So far, i have none. I just had my first training class today.

Myles
Myles
Senior Systems Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software addition!

The main things I like about it are how configurable and easy to use it is. The settings are very well laid out, which makes maintaining and updating user accounts a breeze.

There are a few product enhancements that I have requested, that will hopefully be added soon. The main one is being able to send documents from our LOS (Encompass) to app users.