Über Zoho Projects

Planen, verfolgen und zusammenarbeiten mit der bevorzugten Projektmanagement-App mit mehr als einer Million Nutzern

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Projects

The ability to link to other Zoho solutions (CRM etc) and integrate information from various functions and third parties in project planning and implementation.

The integrations are flaky. Integration with Zoho Desk is very limited and we ran into several bugs setting it up.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Projects

Zoho Projects hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 555 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Projects bereits verwendet?

Jairo
Marketing in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Preis Leistung bisher gut

Intuitive Handhabung und von überall aus nutzbar.

Die wirklich guten Funktionen sind zu versteckt und manche Dinge funktionieren nicht wie beschrieben.

Arif
Arif
Executive Assistant in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool For Project Management!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the user setup interface where only users can see his/her tasks in their user account along with their milestones.

The Dashboard needs to be improved to customize how the admin wants to make it. Also the color code status columns should be more than one. Rest everything looks good.

Solomon
Project manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Genevievely Amazing Project Tracking Tool.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We can assign different projects to different syaffs easily and with no much struggle. With the tool,tracking the progress our our projects has been a walk in the park. The most amazing thing we love about the software is the support we get from the custiner desk which makes our projects to be ru ning smoothly with no errors.

It had been the best so far and no dislikes

MARY

Executive Director in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keep Track of Multiple Projects

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Zoho Projects has been good. I've been able to successfully use it to manage projects and collaborate with my team.

I like the templates you can create and custom fields that can be modified to fit the specific needs of each project.

It can seem technical, however, their tech support is great and there are some wonderful tutorials on YouTube.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Embellished and Garnished Project manager Tool.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to define and manage our workflows. Easy to share project files and documents. We can track on the progress of our tasks efficiently. It offers us with the best integrations

We have not developed any dislikes towards this tool.

manoj
pcdi in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review projects

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: it was excellent to use it and the utility of zoho

the features and the way it was used for the total project management

the easiness of the usage should be improved

Tusshar
Sr Manager in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The one stop shop for all the project management...One of the user freindly application,,

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vipul
CMO in Indien
Computerspiele, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Integrated project management tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Have product for almost everything.

1. Easy to use 2. Integration option available with so many other Zoho products 3. Easy to manage and customize 4. Product has basic features and not very complicated for organisation like ours where we are stating with project management

1. Price can be on the lower side for more users to avail the benefits of the product

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Easy to use, comparatively cheaper. Was able to deliver everything that we needed.

SHAHEEBUDHEEN
MD in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GREEN GRAPHIC ADVERTISEMENT

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

One of the standout features of Zoho Projects is its comprehensive project management capabilities. It offers a wide range of tools for planning, tracking, and collaborating on projects, all within a user-friendly interface. I particularly appreciate its customizable dashboards and reporting tools, which allow teams to monitor progress and performance easily. Additionally, its integration with other Zoho apps and third-party tools enhances its flexibility and usability, making it a versatile solution for various project management needs.

Sashah
Sashah
Project Designer in Kanada
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Project Tracking and helpful Tasks Management Tool.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Big project data management product and the features offered are easy to adjust and also the time management through Zoho Projects is impressive.

Zoho Projects allows easy document and multiple projects easy management product and the ability to create data analytics is effective. The project data insights collection, resource management and the coordination functionality with Zoho Projects is more profitable.

I love the easy on implementing this product and the training curve is short and no dislike found.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This easy-to-use app keeps track of chores and projects quickly

Kommentare: I really like the functions, the tools, and everything else that this software provides us with in order to manage a project. Those tools are really useful and important at the moment in order to manage a project and collaboration, and this software, it's absolutely useful if you want to manage like a professional.

Zoho projects have a number of great features, but one of my favorites is the option to personalize the parameters for the project management. In addition to being incredibly simple to operate, the customization function meets the vast majority of the needs that my firm has in regard to project management.

Zoho Projects is, without a doubt, one of the least user-friendly and most aggravating pieces of software I have ever worked with. It has some of the worst user experience and interface (UI) that I have ever seen, and it is missing some of the most fundamental capabilities that a project management software ought to have. It has been nothing but a hassle from the beginning to the end.

Deniz Nur
IT Specialist in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very practical but hugey underrated Project Management system

Kommentare: Zoho Projects has been a great addition to our PM efforts company-wide. As an expanding company, it's been wonderful to have a cloud-based and easy to use system where we can manage our tasks and projects. I think it's on par, if not better in most areas compared to other project management tools out there. I wholehartedly recommend it if you're not happy wth your current PM tool

1. The UI is very simplistic and easy to navigate even when you have lots of projects and dozens of task under each one. Compared to other PM tools, it's a lot easier to connect the dots with Zoho Porjects.2. It plugs right in if you're on a Zoho environment which is a great side benefit as you don't have to spend time or worry about issues with the integration

It's not as well-known as some of the other PM tools like Monday and Asana, so there's fewer support docs and ideas online. We could've benefitted from the ability to exchange ideas with other Projects users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Trello und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Pricing was a major consideration for us as most project management tools are very similar to one another. It was also a good plus to have the chance to go with a Zoho tool to better fit our environment.

Bekleidung & Mode, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best of both worlds: value and features

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been very good for our team, since we are in apparel manufacturing, we have a ton of projects that span 6-12 months and different concurrent projects every month so Zoho keeps us track and schedule our seasonal projects without getting confused.

It is very easy to use the strong time tracking tools and project task setups

It does not include templates or anyway to create custom templates and some of the views are a bit odd

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Analytics 360, ScheduFlow und SAP Concur

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: the cost and usability were too high and difficult

Zuvor genutzte Software: AnyDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: the ease of use and cost

Courtney
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Least intuitive software I've ever worked with

It has about 1000 features, which is cool. Unfortunately, 999 of them are obscure, unnecessary, confusing, and remain unused. So it lacks proficiency in the most basic and most necessary of features.

Zoho Projects is truly one of the least intuitive, most frustrating softwares I have ever used. It's been nothing but a headache from start to finish with some of the worst UX/UI I've ever seen and it lacks some of the most basic tools a project management software should have. I'm so relieved to be moving on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und Asana

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: We wanted more advanced options and better integrations with all aspects of business (finance, CRM, time tracking). In the end, with Zoho, we got none of these.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

Antwort von Zoho

Hello, Courtney. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this comment. We at Projects take customer feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Is there anything in particular about the UI/UX you think we could improve? We'd like to work with you to figure out what you believe is wrong with the UI/UX and how we can make it better. We'd be more than happy to set up a conversation with you to go over this in greater detail. Please email us at support@zohoprojects.com to start the conversation.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for agency resourcing

Kommentare: We're very happy with the power of the solution and feel that it will support our growth. Getting the system configured and learning how to use it properly was a steeper curve than we anticipated.

We evaluated tons of online solutions for managing our small agency's projects. Most would be good at one thing, but fall down in others. Zoho Projects allows us to see projects and tasks, capture timesheets, and view resource allocations across the agency. It may be slightly on the over-powered size for just the few of us, but we want a platform that can support our growth. This seems to be the one.

The software seems to have a ton of features that we're still finding. It would be nice to have a way to make sure we're using it to it's fullest. For example, we were archiving tasks when they were complete but then realized that this process made it so timesheet hours couldn't be applied to those closed tasks. Adding a "closeout" custom status seemed to have solved it, but we'd love some info or training on best practices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wrike

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: We needed a solution that could manage tasks across multiple projects, provide resource allocation, and track hours of labor.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Cost

Owner in Costa Rica
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Projects - A Good Solution for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very satisfied using Zoho Projects. Since I am using the free version, it is very economical. When my business grows, I will without a doubt upgrade so that I can add more users and projects.

The free version is very full-featured and easy to use. I use Zoho Projects every day with another co-worker across two projects and it words great. We mostly use it for task management.

I wish that there was a better connection between ZOHO Begin and ZOHO Projects.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project und monday.com

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde: I was looking for a project management solution that had features that were missing from Basecamp but was not more expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: I was already using other Zoho products so I liked the idea of choosing a project management solution that was in the same family of products that I was already using.

Jayme
Jayme
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Project Management Software

Kommentare: In general, my experience with zoho has been positive. I'm happy to use it and my team likes all the different solutions zoho has for our business.

Zoho is one of the industry leaders for project management software. It is has many APIs able and offers a lot of flexibility. The program is fairly easy to use and intuitive.

There are some features missing that I would like to see and it can sometimes be more time consuming to enter tasks than I would like it to be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Cost and functionality. Zoho cost more than Monday but has more connected products and less than basecamp for what we needed. We also had a team member who had set up zoho project management for a precious company in the past and she knew the program.

Daniel
Daniel
Product Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one Project Management solution

The capability to customize the project management settings is one of my favorite features in ZOHO projects. The customization feature is very easy to use as well, it caters to most of the project management requirements of my organization

Nothing major, it would be great to see more standard templates for Agile project management practice as well. Best practices followed by peer organizations would be a great help for new users to adapt and make best use of ZOHO projects

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JIRA Service Management, Rally und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects: Ease of use and cost effectiveness is the two factor which made us take the decision

Harit
WordPres Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most impressive project management tool ever

Kommentare: Great and highly recommended project management tool.

So many pros for Zoho projects like the parent-child task feature, time tracker for every task, create issues, tracker for issues, timesheet management, and many more.

It takes a while for the tool to load sometimes, but other than that, it's great.

amy
Operations Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not get Zoho Projects!

Kommentare: Terrible.

There is very little, if anything about this product that is likable. I guess, if pushed, I would say the calendar feature and the forum features are interesting but by no means makes up for the lack of features overall of Zoho Project. We are a small to medium business that recently, and regrettably, transitioned from Harvest to Zoho. There is quite a gap in pricing between the two platforms but you get what you pay for, mainly how many users you have. Zoho Project feels more like a bata test platform, then an actual product that should be live and used by any business. If you are doing very basic project management, like planning a wedding or a home renovation this tool would be good for you. But why would you pay for it when you can get any template on-line for free. The only other "pros" I could manage to list is their support. They have a help representative chat feature which is good and they are responsive. Unfortunately for them and mean most of it was used to inform me that "that feature is currently not available". Overall go with Harvest!

Does not integrate with Quickbooks. Can not add basic client contact information. Can't view all invoices that are due or in draft form (they force you to use another one of their clunky platforms). The Zoho Dashboard is terribly unhelpful and uninformative. You can not run basic reports like; time reports for team members across projects, expenses, invoiced projects, etc. You can't even simply alphabetize Client Users, so as you add clients they are sorted by when you entered them, only. You can only export information in one format and the reports provide very little (helpful) information; for example if you want to export your Clients. The report that is generated only provides the internal Client ID#, Name, User Name, Email Address, Role, Invoice. It does not provide State/End Dates, what Projects are associated with Clients, any Budget information, and so on, and so on. Invoice, Expense, and Time information are shown and available only through each individual Project. You can not see all invoices due, total amounts out standing, or time sheets across Projects and Clients. You are forced to click into each individual project to access that information and once again, the reports you are able to generate are very limited. I could go on about all the "cons" associated with Zoho Project but I don't have time.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Useful Task Management Tool

Kommentare: The decision to move from a fully custom-built system to the Zoho ecosystem was based on the ability to have full control over customization and also the ability to integrate with other apps. While there is some built-in integration with other Zoho apps, some technical configuration is required to get them all to work well together.

Zoho Projects is a fully cloud-based project management solution that is ready to go right out of the box. The ability to create templates for re-use is very helpful in an environment that repeats the same processes for various clients throughout a product life cycle. What is also good is the ability to modify an existing template without affecting project that previously used that template. This makes it easy to revise processes without disrupting already in progress projects.

Unfortunately the number of project templates that you can create within Zoho Projects is limited unless you purchase more. So if your company uses more than 20 templates at a time be prepared to pay more money upfront. Zoho Projects has a lot of built-in features which require time and tutorials or training to fully understand. This can be a disadvantage for companies who need to get up and running very quickly but is worth the effort for time saving in the future.

Casey
Product Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

Kommentare: Zoho Projects has everything we need at a fair price and I would recommend trying it.

Zoho Projects provided a good user experience at a fair price. I set up Zoho Projects on my own, it wasn't difficult and didn't take very long at all. We started with the free trial to make sure it was right for us. I could use most of the app from day one and after a few days all of the features were familiar. Everything is simple and intuitive. I liked the ease of starting a project and inviting teammates. I can also give guest access. Project statuses and budgets are easily viewed from the customizable dashboard.

There's nothing to dislike about Zoho Projects, as of yet at least.

Bailey
Bailey
Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid agency project management tool

Kommentare: Overall, it got the job done, but as an agency it became a little too cumbersome to have great buy in, which is inevitably why we switched to ClickUp.

Zoho was a great tool for keeping projects and tasks organized for our agency. It allowed us to create groups for clients and projects and tasks within them, with associated due dates so everyone knew what was due and when. It had easy time tracking as well, which is important for our agency.

It was not as user-friendly as other tools we've used. Many simple functions take too many clicks to reach, such as getting to a specific task. Also l, it didn't have a good way to estimate or allocate resources for team capacity planning. It was too cumbersome and would require too much data entry.

Alex
Alex
Director in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for technical entrepreneurs, product developers

Kommentare: For entrepreneurs, it's a good choice considering low cost, flexibility, CRM integration, and client access options.

Zoho Projects integrates well with Zoho CRM, so it's a great choice if your salesflow involves Lead -> Sales -> Client PM. You can simply create a new Zoho Project from your Zoho CRM account view, including templates for tasks, and discussion topics.

It's not as polished as some leading software but has made major improvements in recent years.