Über ZeroBounce

Entferne ungültige E-Mails aus deiner Liste und verhindere Ereignisse, die die Zustellbarkeit beeinträchtigen.

Erfahre mehr über ZeroBounce

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

Bewertungen zu ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 398 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZeroBounce bereits verwendet?

Chetan
Chetan
Director in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

Kommentare: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MailerLite und NeverBounce

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MailerLite und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

letztes Jahr

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Marketing Operations Manager in USA

Best Email Validation Application

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: XVerify und QuickEmailVerification

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: We were looking for better email validation results and real-time verification for lower prices.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Melissa Data Quality Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Price and testing results combined were more favorable.

Antwort von Hertza

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Gabriel
Owner in Rumänien

ZeroBounce first touch-point with Customer Support is on point

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far, overall pricing plans are rocking, and customer support helped me with critical info I needed on spot, and also helped me calculate what would be my best fit solution for my needs. Within 3 minutes I had everything I was looking for.

Super fast and helpful customer support.

Haven't had time to find this out but I'm looking into it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Snov.io

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: Way better pricing plans and cusomer support is way better

Zuvor genutzte Software: Snov.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Way better pricing plans and cusomer support is way better

vor 3 Wochen

Gabriel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ZeroBounce! Your feedback just made our day! Please reach out to our awesome customer support team whenever you need help. Wishing you success with your emails!

Managing Director in UK
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

Kommentare: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

Antwort von Hertza

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Dilay
Performance Marketing Specialist in Schweden
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful email validator for bounce rate reduction

Kommentare: ZeroBounce is definitely helpful for increasing the successful delivery rates of our online email marketing campaigns.

ZeroBounce helps us to validate the user emails that we store in our database before launching an online email marketing campaign. This way we reduce the ratio of undelivered or bounced emails in our bulk email marketing campaigns.

It was pretty time consuming to integrate ZeroBounce to our internal system. We were quite dependent to the guidiance of the support team.

vor 3 Monaten

Dilay, we're glad you managed to integrate ZeroBounce successfully into your workflows. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you continue to enjoy using the service!

Marc
CIO in Deutschland

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

Kommentare: Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailcheck, The CHECKER und SendGrid

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

letztes Jahr

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

Nitya
Nitya
Email Marketing Manager in Indien

ZeroBounce- A tool for validation email address that is expensive

Zerobounce UI: The interface is very simple and easy to use. It takes only few clicks to upload your mailing list and validate your email address. You can export valid or invalid email address in .csv or any other format. Zerobounce also allows younto track your domain and IP reputation.

Zerobounce is expensive tool for email validation. The pricing need to be rethought and better offering shoule be developed.

vor 3 Monaten

We appreciate your review, Nitya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Anael
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Essential to building a healthy email list

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and FAST! I just really started building an online presence with my business within the last few years and have found Zero Bounce to be critical for qualifying emails and health of my domain. No tech skills needed and I love the credits.

I can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing I don't love about Zero Bounce.

letzten Monat

Anael, it's so good to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping your business. Thank you for reviewing us, and we wish you much success with your email campaigns!

Faruk
Senior Manager in Bosnien und Herzegowina
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great

Looks like a great tool! I like ease of use and customer support is amazing!

So far, everything is good. Looks like it is working perfectly.

letzte Woche

We appreciate your kind feedback, Faruk! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce!

Aliaksandr
Lead Developer in Polen
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helped us much

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Elementary to start, rapid and nice support. Already did validation for 24000 emails! No questions, great reports. I am completely satisfied.

To be honest - nothing. May be the price is a bit bigger than others, but it's hard to judge.

vor 3 Wochen

Great to hear how ZeroBounce is helping you, Aliaksandr! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Bala
GENERAL MANAGER in Indien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"The Best Email Validation Software"

Kommentare: Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

vor 7 Monaten

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Aravind
Aravind
Advanced Researcher in Indien
, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

Kommentare: The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Antwort von Hertza

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Much needed software for verifying email list

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Anais
Anais
Quality Auditor in Venezuela

No more spam in our business emails.

Kommentare: Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

Antwort von Hertza

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you. Best, The team

Doriangel
Doriangel
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud in USA
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

Antwort von Hertza

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it! We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market. We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection Best, Team ZeroBounce

Prabhakar
Founder in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

Kommentare: validating emails for every user who registers on our website

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Antwort von Hertza

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

Emin
Emin
Customer Relations and Sales assistant in Deutschland

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

Kommentare: For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience. 2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow. 3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem. 2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Antwort von Hertza

Hi, Emin Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you. You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :) Wishing you success with your list!

Sergio Rafael
Sergio Rafael
Abogado in Venezuela

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Kommentare: Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Antwort von Hertza

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do! Team ZeroBounce

Max
President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

Antwort von Hertza

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Kimberly
Freelance Tech Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best customer service I've had in years

Kommentare: Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

vor 11 Monaten

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out. Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

CEO in USA

The Email Marketer's Best Friend

Kommentare: Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: mailfloss

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Data security

letztes Jahr

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Shayan
Marketing Manager in UK

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

letztes Jahr

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

Human Resources Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

Antwort von Hertza

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Garret
Operations in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good Value Email Verification

Kommentare: Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Antwort von Hertza

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us. As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Nakul Vikram
Research Analyst in Indien

Zerobounce review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

vor 3 Monaten

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results. As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience? Please reach out anytime at support@zerobounce.net and we'll do our best to serve you. Many thanks!