Filtern nach:

Über ZeroBounce

Entferne ungültige E-Mails aus deiner Liste und verhindere Ereignisse, die die Zustellbarkeit beeinträchtigen.

Erfahre mehr über ZeroBounce

Chetan A.
Chetan A.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2021

"ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool"

Kommentare: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

Vorteile: ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

Nachteile: It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MailerLite und NeverBounce

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Zuvor genutzte Software: BriteVerify, MailerLite und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

von Hertza an 26.7.2021

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan!
Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2021
Marketing Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2019

"Best Email Validation Application"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Vorteile: We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Nachteile: The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: XVerify und QuickEmailVerification

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: We were looking for better email validation results and real-time verification for lower prices.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Melissa Data Quality Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Price and testing results combined were more favorable.

von Hertza an 2.12.2019

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing!

• Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Kimberly H.
Freelance Tech Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2021

"Best customer service I've had in years"

Kommentare: Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

Vorteile: I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

Nachteile: So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

von Hertza an 21.9.2021

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out.

Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

• Bewertet am 3.9.2021
Chris H.
Managing Director
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced"

Kommentare: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Vorteile: Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Nachteile: The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

von Hertza an 28.3.2019

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Marc B.
CIO
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2021

"Excellent product, Very efficient support team"

Kommentare: Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

Vorteile: - Very quick answers when using api
- Clear Web interface
- Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

Nachteile: No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: The CHECKER, SendGrid und Mailcheck

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

von Hertza an 10.6.2021

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful.

Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

• Bewertet am 10.5.2021
Sarah P.
Author
internationale Angelegenheiten, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2021

"Great customer service!"

Kommentare: Good overall, thanks!

Vorteile: I just started using ZeroBounce to scrub my email lists. As soon as I got online, a customer service agent was available to chat with me and answer my questions. That made the site easy to use, and helped me get fast results!

Nachteile: I'm still learning how to sort the lists. The results gave me too many types of inactive emails, so now I have to merge the inactive lists from all the categories, and sort them again.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: I used to sort my list in MailChimp but I wanted something more advanced so that I don't create unnecessary records in my listserve. Thanks

von Hertza an 22.2.2021

We appreciate your feedback, Mrs. Petrin! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2021
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2020

"The Email Marketer's Best Friend"

Kommentare: Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

Vorteile: The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

Nachteile: I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: mailfloss

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Data security

von Hertza an 22.2.2021

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2020
Shayan R.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2021

"ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed."

Vorteile: I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Nachteile: Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

von Hertza an 10.6.2021

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2021
Mark A.
Mark A.
Business Development
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2021

"one of the best ping test platforms available"

Kommentare: so far so good

Vorteile: ease of use, customer support and quality derived.

Nachteile: cost is a factor compared to other platforms, but ZB has always offered us bonus credits and provided special pricing for our account, but its still on the higher side.

von Hertza an 22.2.2021

Your review means a lot to us, Mark. Thank you!

• Bewertet am 17.2.2021
Deepa K.
Deepa K.
Campaign Specialist
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2021

"Reduce your bounce rate by verifying email database using ZeroBounce"

Vorteile: ZeroBlunce plans are very flexible. It gives us freedom to add credits and use whenever required. For validating email address we just need to upload our database in csv format. We can download valid result in different formats.

Nachteile: ZeroBounce fails to validate Gmail email address. We had to pay extra for using blacklist monitoring and spam checker.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2021
Aravind N.
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable."

Kommentare: The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Vorteile: Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Nachteile: Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

von Hertza an 3.5.2018

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers!

• Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Anais B.
Anais B.
Quality Auditor
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2018

"No more spam in our business emails."

Kommentare: Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Vorteile: In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Nachteile: Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

von Hertza an 3.8.2018

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you.

The team

• Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Doriangel M.
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible"

Vorteile: If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Nachteile: One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

von Hertza an 12.4.2019

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market.
We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Prabhakar B.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Great service definitely recommend for email validation"

Kommentare: validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Vorteile: We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Nachteile: None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

von Hertza an 22.8.2019

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Emin N.
Emin N.
Customer Relations and Sales assistant
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2020

"useful product for email validation and email filtering activities"

Kommentare: For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Vorteile: 1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience.
2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow.
3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Nachteile: 1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem.
2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

von Hertza an 23.7.2020

Hi, Emin

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :)

Wishing you success with your list!

• Bewertet am 20.7.2020
Sergio rafael E.
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2018

"A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it"

Kommentare: Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Vorteile: Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Nachteile: As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

von Hertza an 27.7.2018

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

• Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Max D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Great and Easy to Use"

Kommentare: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Vorteile: I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Nachteile: Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

von Hertza an 5.4.2019

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes

We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us!

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Human Resources Manager
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE"

Vorteile: I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Nachteile: So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

von Hertza an 24.9.2018

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Garret B.
Operations
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Good Value Email Verification"

Kommentare: Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Vorteile: I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Nachteile: This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

von Hertza an 27.3.2019

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

Assistant Accountant
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic"

Vorteile: I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Nachteile: Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

von Hertza an 28.11.2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Wulliams C.
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Kunst & Handwerk, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Unsurpassed software"

Vorteile: Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Nachteile: A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

von Hertza an 16.5.2019

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review!

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Ecommerce Director
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2021

"Really capture the correct emails"

Vorteile: This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Nachteile: The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Market leader with a good trackrecord.

von Hertza an 22.2.2021

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

• Bewertet am 12.2.2021
Mike M.
Mike M.
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool"

Kommentare: ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Vorteile: ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Nachteile: The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

von Hertza an 18.2.2019

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce"

Kommentare: Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Vorteile: So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects.
Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns.
It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Nachteile: It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

von Hertza an 10.10.2019

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Associate, Business Tax Services
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE"

Kommentare: Great value for the money!

Vorteile: I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Nachteile: I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

von Hertza an 28.11.2018

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018