Über ZeroBounce

Entferne ungültige E-Mails aus deiner Liste und verhindere Ereignisse, die die Zustellbarkeit beeinträchtigen.

Erfahre mehr über ZeroBounce

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

Bewertungen zu ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 433 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZeroBounce bereits verwendet?

Chetan
Chetan
Director in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

Kommentare: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MailerLite und NeverBounce

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MailerLite und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Validation Application

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Mary
Lead Generation Specialist in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ZB Support Experience

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was completely amazed by the level of assistance provided by the customer chat support. I think I'm so pleased because the answers I was hoping for were not only provided but exceeded my expectations. Our conversation was quite lengthy because I had some very specific questions that required detailed answers. The representative even shared articles with me to refer back to and sent links to guide me through the necessary steps on the webpage.

Chat Support -I was fortunate to have a patient support representative who didn't rush our conversation, even when there were delays in my responses. I received thorough answers and left fully satisfied. KB (Knowledge Base): -My interaction with Netflix's KB greatly assisted me in selecting appropriate keywords. Netflix boasts the most user-friendly KB interface, with ZeroBounce as a close contender. Navigating and searching for articles to address inquiries is a breeze. I love that it includes screenshots and videos, which helps in following the instructions as easily as possible. UI (User Interface): -The UI is intuitive, making it effortless to comprehend its functions and follow instructions. Its visually appealing design is exactly what I seek in a product.

I am a new user, and right now it serving me with its purpose. I'm not very tech-savvy, so all that technical jargon doesn't really resonate with me as much as it might with others.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mary! We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce.

Managing Director in UK
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

Kommentare: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

nuno
IT Manager in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are satisfied with this product and are considering purchase a better plan.

This is really a good tool to verify any problems with our email domain and e-mail content. The tools that the product have are very easy to use and give us the results to troubleshoot problems.

Would be good to have DMARK test in fremium plan

letzten Monat

Nuno, thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

Marc
CIO in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

Kommentare: Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SendGrid

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

Antwort von ZeroBounce

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

Manuel
Senior Web Dev in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good and cost efficient service

Kommentare: Not a single issue in years, and when we detected a "problem", they solved it ASAP and keep us informed every time they could tell something.

Easy API, simple and straightforward, in fact. Implementation was fast and customer support is nothing but clean and efficient.

So far, we have nothing wrong. The issue we had with ZB we have it with other services, too, so it was not in fact ZB's fault.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SparkPost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: We use SparkPost for other goals, and have been using EO, too.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you very much for your detailed and kind review, Manuel! We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us -- we're always there for you.

Gabriel
Owner in Rumänien

ZeroBounce first touch-point with Customer Support is on point

Kommentare: So far, overall pricing plans are rocking, and customer support helped me with critical info I needed on spot, and also helped me calculate what would be my best fit solution for my needs. Within 3 minutes I had everything I was looking for.

Super fast and helpful customer support.

Haven't had time to find this out but I'm looking into it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Snov.io

Warum ZeroBounce gewählt wurde: Way better pricing plans and cusomer support is way better

Zuvor genutzte Software: Snov.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Way better pricing plans and cusomer support is way better

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Gabriel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ZeroBounce! Your feedback just made our day! Please reach out to our awesome customer support team whenever you need help. Wishing you success with your emails!

Dilay
Performance Marketing Specialist in Schweden
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful email validator for bounce rate reduction

Kommentare: ZeroBounce is definitely helpful for increasing the successful delivery rates of our online email marketing campaigns.

ZeroBounce helps us to validate the user emails that we store in our database before launching an online email marketing campaign. This way we reduce the ratio of undelivered or bounced emails in our bulk email marketing campaigns.

It was pretty time consuming to integrate ZeroBounce to our internal system. We were quite dependent to the guidiance of the support team.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Dilay, we're glad you managed to integrate ZeroBounce successfully into your workflows. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you continue to enjoy using the service!

Abdullah Al
Nothing in Bangladesch
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool for stuffs like email marketing

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Just want to say one word....That is "Insane"

I just love their support. Basically I work with their marketing tools and the support I got from them is insane!

Not gonna say anything....Will review later about this!

letzte Woche

Abdullah, thank you for the kind review! We're thrilled to hear you're having such a great experience with ZeroBounce. Our support team loves to help, so reach out whenever you need us.

Mahfujur
P.A to The Deputy Director General Programe in Bangladesch
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Boost Your Email Marketing Success with ZeroBounce

Kommentare: ZeroBounce is a reliable and effective email verification and validation tool that provides businesses with a wide range of features to help me improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. The platform offers advanced validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more, which helps ensure that email lists are accurate and up-to-date. ZeroBounce's reporting and analytics capabilities also provide businesses with valuable insights into the performance and effectiveness of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions and optimize their campaigns for better results. The platform's ease of use and responsive customer support team are also noteworthy, as they make it easy for businesses to navigate the platform and resolve any issues that may arise. Overall, ZeroBounce is a comprehensive and reliable email verification and validation tool that can help me businesses improve the ROI of their email marketing campaigns.Regenerate response

ZeroBounce is an excellent email verification and validation tool that provides a comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. ZeroBounce offers a wide range of validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more. This allows businesses to ensure that their email lists are accurate and up-to-date, which can help me improve the deliverability of their emails. ZeroBounce is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to upload and validate email lists. The platform provides real-time reporting on validation results, which makes it easy to identify and address any issues with email addresses or domains.

ZeroBounce's pricing structure can be a bit on the higher side compared to some other email verification and validation tools in the market. Additionally, the platform may take a bit longer to process large email lists, which may cause some delays for businesses that need to validate large volumes of email addresses quickly. However, these are minor issues, and overall, ZeroBounce is an excellent tool that provides a wide range of features to help me businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mahfujur! We appreciate your feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Prabhakar
Founder in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

Kommentare: validating emails for every user who registers on our website

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

The Email Marketer's Best Friend

Kommentare: Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: mailfloss

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Data security

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Nakul Vikram
Research Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zerobounce review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results. As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience? Please reach out anytime at support@zerobounce.net and we'll do our best to serve you. Many thanks!

Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Really capture the correct emails

This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce: Market leader with a good trackrecord.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

Manuel
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zerobounce is the best!

Kommentare: So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

George
George
Business Development and Growth in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

Kommentare: My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us. Happy to have you here! Team ZeroBounce

Ernic Jose
Ernic Jose
Inspector Electromecanico in Venezuela

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Vasquez Marin, Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Pablo
Pablo
sociologo in Venezuela

The mail of the company totally clean thanks to this program

Kommentare: Thanks to this software my company acquires more versatility for the reception of information by the clients, it allows me to create spam filters necessary to not fill my emails

Product of the offers presented by our company, many of our clients add us to spam emails that send their emails to the database of our organization. This program is very useful for us because it allows us to place really effective spam filters that allow us to have our trays operational to serve our customers.

Sometimes the filters must be very specific, if the information leaks to the company's emails, degenerating the management of our organization

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Trinidad, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here. It means a lot to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Muneeba
Head Of Operations in Pakistan
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Software is worth buying

I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Some of the functionality feels a little unnecessary and the instructions sound like they are written by someone with English not as their first language. I don't think i have any other major issues with the software.

Andy
Co-CEO in USA

Excellent but Expensive

Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Emma
Emma
COO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service but others are better (barely)

Kommentare: Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mrs. Peterson, We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers. If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Tribhuwan
Marketing Manager in Indien
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for email verification.

Zerobounce gives accurate results and very easy to use.

It takes little more time during email verification.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, Tribhuwan! Your feedback is so valuable to us.

Maryuly
Maryuly
Gerente financiero y administrativo in Venezuela

i love this platform

Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love

The platform is a bit expensive compared to others, but this is the most complete and fastest of all. It adapts very well to our needs

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mrs. Ordaz, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Dana
Ceo in Republik Moldau
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service

ZeroBounce can indentify many spam traps that might exist

Price a little too high for small plans.

Mrs. Stone, many thanks for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce