We use this social media viewer at almost all events public and private

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
John B.
Mgr. Technical Support Services
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used it at a job fair and it was a huge draw. We also use it to show our social media presence quickly without having to pull up the individual platforms. All in all, I found it the quickest way to present what I wanted to a variety of audiences.

Vorteile: The look is very slick, dynamic and clean. It is simple to setup. It can be adjusted regularly to vary the theme and add variety. It allows our employees and others who are not on social media to experience our organization's social media presence. http://jbpierce.org/social-media-wall/

Nachteile: The jump from free to paid is too steep. However, we get by with the free version anyway and I still love it and it is requested to be on display at almost every board meeting, business event and party.

von Walls.io an 12.8.2019

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to see you using Walls.io in so many ways.

High Impact Solution

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Jason H.
Director of Sales
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been very pleased with Walls.io. We needed a creative way to display social media posts and this product clearly delivers. There are multiple designs available, so changing the look every semester helps keep content looking fresh. Any time I have reached out to user support, they've been nothing but helpful and extremely responsive. We also use this product to help engage paying customers who rent our spaces. We're able to add a conference's designated hashtag to the feed and now their guests can see posts in real-time throughout the event.

Vorteile: Walls.io provides an easy solution to engage our campus population and display their social media posts. It's easy to set up, easy to use and easy to customize. Having the ability to moderate content, especially content supplied by a student body, was extremely important. It couldn't be easier to filter posts, both through a web browser and on the fly through a mobile device.

Nachteile: With our current plan, each social media channel is limited to five sources. Being a large university with hundreds of departments and even more social media sources, it would be great to have more sources available.

von Walls.io an 22.10.2019

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the detailed feedback you shared here. Glad you're happy with the product and the support. We really love the setup you have for the wall and the insights you shared with us in the showcase we published on blog.walls.io

Regarding the sources, perhaps we can find a custom solution. Could you please send me more details about the extra sources you need and for which channel.

Daniela Turcanu
Senior Marketing Manager at Walls.io

It's a good solution to put Facebook onsite!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Marcelo A.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience was just great, I used it and it solved a bug into mobirise that turned off their in house social wall so I was a very usefull solution, I am strongly recommend it!

Vorteile: One thing I really liked at this Wall is that it's easy to setup and actualy worked! In just 2 minutes I've created my account at the service and put it to work on my website, and this is great! It solved my problem with the Mobirise website creator when their own wall goes down, I was very happy with that! I strongly suggests you to give it a try!

Nachteile: I makes my website a little bit slowly and takes me valuable points in the pagespeed what in those days is crucial.

von Walls.io an 3.4.2019

Hello Marcelo! It's great to hear that it only took two minutes to set up a social wall and embed it on your website. We know that page speed is an important ranking factor and we are trying to optimize the widgets, so they don't slow down the websites where they are embedded.

Good in a pinch

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Digital Communications Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In need of a last-minute swap for a social wall product at a conference of 1,000 teenagers, we grabbed a quick walls.io account, set it up, and were ready to display it on the big screen within less than an hour. I literally just sat in the audience, approving attendee social media posts in real-time and watching them play live on the screen display. A total hit - and very easy for our staff to use!

Vorteile: Walls.io provides an easy-to-set-up, easy-to-use social wall functionality, great for events of any size. Even without significant design or coding background, it's simple to set up a walls.io social wall and moderate it on the fly. There's no app, which worried me at first, but the website is so mobile-responsive that it doesn't need one. So many companies make it so easy to JUST tap into social wall functionality without also having to pay for a bunch of extras and frills. I appreciate how easy walls.io makes the whole process - and it's not nearly as expensive as other products, either.

Nachteile: If you're looking for unique functionality, sleek designs, or anything "fancy," Walls.io probably isn't the product for you.

von Walls.io an 7.3.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here. We're happy you find Walls.io easy-to-set-up and easy-to-use. We are working on adding new features to the product every month and we do hope that you will use our social wall for your next event too.

Walls io

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Brad B.
District technology
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use. Works well for what I want it to do. I like receiving emails about the usage rate.

Nachteile: The monthly usage numbers needs to be higher. Daily minimums do not allow to use every day. On a very tight budget!

von Walls.io an 16.9.2019

Hi Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback here. Regarding the pricing, we offer a 25% discount for all schools and universities. Learn more about our discounts here: https://help.walls.io/en/articles/1388116-eligibility-for-discounts

We hope that helps.

The Walls.io Team

A great way to showcase our social media content

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Ste T.
Senior Digital Creative Executive
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I initially was looking for a tool to showcase our social media content for an international conference we held in London. Our senior management team were so impressed by how it was used at the conference that we decided to purchase a year licence to use the wall on our giant video display in our Central London HQ so that we can now showcase our social media content permanently on our looping playlist. Whenever I have any questions the Walls.IO team are quick to respond and very helpful.

Vorteile: Love how easy it is to set up, and how you can moderate the content easily too.

Nachteile: The loading time can sometimes be less than efficient if you have a lot of content to show

von Walls.io an 30.8.2019

Hi Ste,

Thank you so much for using Walls.io and for taking the time to share your feedback here.

We love to share inspiring stories about what our users achieve with Walls.io. We would love to share your story on our blog in the showcase section too: https://blog.walls.io/category/showcases/.

It would be great if you could share some photos of the display you've set up at the London HQ and give us more insights into how you're using it for different events and as a office social board.

If you decide to share your story with everyone, just drop me an email. I will be happy to make it happen.

Daniela Turcanu
Senior Marketing Manager at Walls.io

Social Aggregator

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Joseph K.
Director, Brand Solutions
Medienproduktion, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using as a social aggregator for a hashtag to display on a website.

Vorteile: I like the overall ease of use; approving or hiding posts is very simple. Video autoplay is a nice feature.

Nachteile: I wish that it included Instagram user names in the posts.

von Walls.io an 23.9.2019

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're happy to hear that you find Walls.io easy to use.

Regarding displaying Instagram user names in posts, that is something we cannot do, since the Instagram Business API does not allow it anymore.

Great Solution

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Peter F.
Head of IT Infrastructure
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to setup, very stable. The product team is doing a great job in adding new features

Vorteile: Walls.IO helps us to promote our social media content inside the company. It greatly helps to re use existing content in order to engage employees.

Nachteile: It is a bit pricey . Also having the ability to customize multiple walls in the entry license would be great.

von Walls.io an 7.8.2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for using Walls.io for almost two years now. We're happy to hear that you see great value in our solution and would gladly recommend it.

Social Media Engagement in Events Unlocked

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Olisebuka O.
Information Technology Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Live audience engagement with Twitter and Instagram which are widely used these days.

Vorteile: So, I had an event in a few days and I was looking for the best way to engage the audience on social media and walls.io came to the rescue. What I love best is the free trial I had.

Nachteile: Free trial is not long enough. However, this is a service I would definitely pay for, considering the value for the money.

von Walls.io an 5.8.2019

Hi Olisebuka,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're glad that you find Walls.io useful for your events.

If you need more time to try the tool, you can always talk to the colleagues in customer support. They will be happy to extend your free trial and guide you through all the features.

To more social media engagement during your events with Walls.io! :)

the Walls.io Team

Enjoyed my trial, looking forward to event!

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Gabriella W.
Social Media and Brand Manager

Vorteile: The ease of customizing content, the ability to block explicit words using the generated list, the ease of getting in touch with someone for support

Nachteile: I have not yet found something that I dislike about this software. The only frustration I ran into was the pop-up chat and notifications that come from their website

von Walls.io an 23.5.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback here, Gabriella. We really appreciate it and we're super happy to hear that you like both with the tool and our support.

Regarding the pop-up chat notification on our landing page, perhaps our chatbot Walter went a bit overboard with his messaging. We will ask him not to show up so often, but he just loves talking to people. :)

Simple and cost effective

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Lucy G.
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A greater understanding of our social media community. Within it we can share many more experiences than just the ones that we put together as a marketing team. It helps us to understand our audience much better as well.

Vorteile: Ease of use and excellent value for money makes this piece of kit an easy purchase. It is clear, concise and effective when trying to build your social media community.

Nachteile: I think their are other platforms that offer similar capability but with better presentation. Colour coding each social media platform for example would be make Walls.io more visually appealing.

von Walls.io an 30.11.2017

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are constantly working to improve the visual side of things - color-coding social platforms is certainly a great idea, thanks for that!
Best

Great way to engage our campuses.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Associate Marketing Director
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can engage our students, instructors and staff from multiple locations.

Vorteile: I like that we can curate content using both a hashtag and a social feed. Being able to combine content from more than one place keeps content fresh, and use of a hashtag makes posting easy for end-users.

Nachteile: I wish I could moderate from an app via mobile. I can only approve posts by logging in via the web, currently. A simple app would be so awesome, especially since often those who need to approve posts also attend events.

von Walls.io an 28.11.2017

Thanks for your kind review! I'm sorry, we don't offer an app at this point, however we go great strides in optimizing our web app for mobile use - did you Try it out? It should do the moderation job pretty well...

I've known Walls.io for years and it's simply the best social hub tool out there.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Florian F.
Content Manager

Vorteile: Walls.io is easy to set-up and allows us to engage even more with our customers throughout various Social Media channels, as the moderation panel gives a perfect overview. Furthermore Customer Support is really fast, in case you have any questions.

Nachteile: As Walls.io is run by the same software developing company as Swat.io (which we use as well), there are no intentions to integrate "deeper" engagement functions inside Walls.io. E.g. I will always have to click a link to the specific Tweet or Instagram post to like and post a comment to it (both features are however integrated in Swat.io).

von Walls.io an 13.11.2017

Hi Florian, thanks for your kind review! :)
Re. having direct engagement/response features within Walls.io - that's definitely an interesting idea, we certainly don't rule out doing something in this re. :)

Great service and product

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Nichelle T.
Social Media Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Walls.io provides a great service by allowing me to integrate my social media platforms with my website. Had a few challenges in setting up but their team was available immediately to assist with troubleshooting the problem. Couldn't ask for better service.

Vorteile: Quick and easy sign up with a great team of friendly professionals to help.

Nachteile: If you edit your social media username, it poses a problem for the widget to update. Had to delete and sign up, clear all data from Facebook and re-link Instagram and Facebook.

von Walls.io an 19.4.2019

Hi Nichelle,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts here. We're sorry that you had some issues during the setup, but we're happy that our customer success team was there to assist you in a timely manner.

We will take your feedback into consideration. Several issues, such as the one you pointed out, are caused by the various social media APIs we are working with. But we know that there's always something to improve also on our side.

We're happy to have you as a user of Walls.io.

Greetings from Vienna,
The Walls.io Team

Walls.io in ybe public school!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Steven C.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just love how quick and easy it is to feed into and post

Vorteile: I love creating an open house environment in the hallways of our school.

Nachteile: Free software meets our needs. On a 42" monitor, the feed is great!

von Walls.io an 18.7.2019

Hi Steven!

Thank you for using Walls.io to bring everyone together at your school. Glad you find it easy to use. We really love the social walls for schools and universities use case.

Best Option Out There Right Now

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Project Coordinator
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Researched several aggregators and found Walls to have the best free option and best look compared to other options like Curator.

Vorteile: It has a free option which fulfills my general needs in a social media feed display. Has a nice look and able to highlight posts.

Nachteile: Unable to use linkedin for my social media feed. The paid options start very high and if my needs expand I wont be able to keep using the free version.

von Walls.io an 3.4.2019

Thank you for taking the time to share a review here. We're happy that you like the Free plan. Walls.io is the social wall for everyone and we're trying to provide great value also to our Free plan users. Only in the past year we enriched the Free plan with free embeds, Twitter lists and collections, various moderation features and auto-scrolling.

Was so easy to use and added such a impact at all of our events

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Michael F.
Certified Partner
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: everytime we update the list it's like adding a extra 100k to sales

Vorteile: The almost magical way it works just add a hashtag and we were done I could not botch it up of I even tried

Nachteile: I wish I had found it sooner this software is truly amazing like wow amazing times 100 to the infinite degreee

von Walls.io an 3.4.2018

Thanks for your kind review - "almost magical", wow! :)))

Elementary School Scrolling Announcements

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Eric T.
Physical Education Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wall.io highlights our school's tweets with updated tweets every 15 minutes. Previously I would have to copy-paste tweets into our school powerpoint of scrolling announcement. Now I have 3 slides embedded into the powerpoint with updated tweets. Saves me tremendously.

Vorteile: My school loves using Walls.io. We have a wall of latest 12 tweets by our school embedded into the scrolling powerpoint of announcements. It has been a great tool to highlight the wonderful learning occurring in the school.

Nachteile: None. Wall.io works just the way I need.

von Walls.io an 2.4.2019

Hi Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Walls.io here. We're happy to see our social walls used in schools and universities around the world.

The Walls.io Team

Great Social Wall, we're working very well with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, RSS & Walter.

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Matthias K.
Assistant

Vorteile: Experts recommended Walls.io after our failed experiments with other Twitterwalls. Walls.io looks very well. The team found creative solutions for some problems, e.g. the nice chat-bot Walter.
We like the choice betweet 3 account types (Free, Pro und Premium), and we love that Walls.io supports our project (@GTS7000) with a sponsored account. It's very good for a project like ours that the URL of our Social Wall is easy to memorize, e.g. https://walls.io/gts7000

Nachteile: The multitude of functions and aspects can only be learned over time. The APIs of social networks limit the possibilities of every Social Wall.

von Walls.io an 28.11.2017

Danke Matthias, für das nette Review :)

Set up a couple of walls; one for a networking supper and several for business expos.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Mick D.
Digital Support Coordinator

Vorteile: Setting up a wall is a snap. We also liked that we could inject our own ad and posts very easily, and have those ads rotate through after a set number of posts. The customization features were fantastic, as was the support team that I reached out to on other issues.

Nachteile: It's a tad pricey for one-off events for smaller businesses, but I could see where the price point is fine for large corporations.

von Walls.io an 28.11.2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad you see value at our price point - and for non commercial use, there's always our free plan! :)

Excellent program

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Carolyn N.
president
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Always excellent customer service. I highly recommend.

Vorteile: This software is one of the best, so easy to use.

Nachteile: I love everything about it, Easy, professional, and great customer service

von Walls.io an 24.7.2019

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for sharing the joy of working with Walls.io.

Walls.io

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Halee O.
Communications Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Walls.io makes it easy to add all your social media channels as well as specific hashtags that would be relevant to your event. It can be used on websites or various screens - we used it on a big screen TV at an event we hosted.

Nachteile: The time it took for feeds to "refresh"

von Walls.io an 2.4.2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback here. Regarding the refresh times, on the Free plan, walls are updated once every 15 minutes on average. On the Pro and Premium plans the walls receive updates once every minute on average. Your Twitter sources will always be updated in real-time, regardless of the plan. Feel free to send a ticket to our support team if this doesn't work as expected for your wall.

This tool is really amazing !!!!

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Jean-marc H.
IT Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our BarCamp got more interactive and attendees had much more fun than usual, as they could post their impressions, motivation, feelings live and see it.
I placed a second beamer just next to the main one to show permanently the wall to everyone.
All participants loved it and continue to post after the meeting.

Vorteile: I like the easy of setting up the wall, the easy of connecting to social media accounts.
I like the concept of being able to show collapsed posts sent on different media at one place during the meeting

Nachteile: I discovered that there are some limitations, espcially with LinkedIn. But these are not due to Walls.io, more to the social media itself.
I had also to open widely the possibility to post on our Facebook page (replaced the moderation afterwards) as we didn't had a dedicated team during the meeting to make the moderation live.

von Walls.io an 12.10.2018

Thanks a lot for your kind review, Jean-Marc! _:) You're right re. Linkedin, these unfortunately are limitations of their platform. Stil, we're happy that our wall has added benefit to your event :)

Walls.io for the win!!

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Dan W.
Swami of Success (Founder)

Vorteile: We had previously used a competing product. Instagram changed their API rules and the product we had used was no longer able to display Instagram posts. So, we were scrambling for a product for an event on New Year's Eve. We found Walls.io and it was perfect! But, a problem with the payment system prevented our account from being activated. 6 hours before our event. On New Year's Eve. Sent a message to customer support expecting no reply. But the customer representative jumped in and saved the day! He had us up and running in just a couple minutes as he was heading out the door to his own NYE celebration. THT is customer service!! They made a fan for life. (And the product is awesome, too.)

Nachteile: In this case, I just don't have anything negative to say. The software is customizable and does exactly what it advertises.

von Walls.io an 2.1.2019

Hey Dan, massive thanks for your kind review - we are happy we could help! :)

Fantastic platform, easy to use, adaptable to your brand image and looks great

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Robert M.
Head of Communications and Marketing
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic way to showcase your social media content,

Vorteile: Ease of use, adaptability to your brand image and modern contemporary look. Really recommend this software.

Nachteile: The cost, not affordable and priced out the market for charities or small businesses. Would like to see wider variety of price packages, even if this includes external advertising posted onto the platform.

von Walls.io an 13.4.2018

Hi Robert, thanks a lot for your kind review, always great to hear from real users of our product! :)
Re. pricing: I hear your pain - please get in touch with us next time, we do offer discounts for selected charities!
Best