Über Structural

Structural ist ein All-in-one-Personenverzeichnis, das umfangreiche Profile, eine intelligente Suche und Erkenntnisse nutzt, um dein Unternehmen besser zu verknüpfen.

Erfahre mehr über Structural

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Structural bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Development Director in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Structural for a real estate development, construction, and management company

Kommentare: We have had a very positive response to structural among all levels of employees. Leaders and new hires love Structural and it has been immensely helpful to allow staff to post information about recent achievements or events.

I love Structural's ability to connect employees who are located throughout the Midwest. Oftentimes our construction and management site staff are unfamiliar with the corporate office staff and with Structural it is easy to familiarize yourself with employees that you may not see face to face everyday.

The software is simple to use and I don't have any complaints.

Wesley M.
Systems Analyst in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Employee Engagement

Kommentare: Our business was looking for a way to increase employee engagement and top-down communication. We elected to build an app to handle this that integrated into our other in-house software. However, since this would take time to build, we wanted to purchase an app that would sit in its place for a year while we developed it. After much research and comparing various solutions to what we ultimately wanted our app to be, we found Structural. We were up front about being a small business with a short-term contract, and they never once made us feel like we were any less important than their biggest and best customers. Support was always quick, management was flexible with pricing and meeting times, and there was very little effort required on our part to set everything up since they did most of the information importing themselves. Over the contract year, while we developed our app, we regularly took inspiration from how Structural is designed to improve on our original ideas. When COVID-19 hit, it also proved to be an immensely valuable tool for keeping all of our employees up-to-date on what was going on and how they would be affected. Structural is undoubtedly one of the best third party Employee Engagement apps on the market, and I will happily suggest it to any and all businesses looking to find a solution for engagement.

The People Directory is the most useful part, hands down, but the app is feature-rich and very easy to use, both from an Administrative side and a general End User side. So it's also very good for surveys, information posts, polls, and general conversation to take place fluidly - which is especially useful for businesses with work-from-home environments or geographically diverse work forces. Its interface is aesthetically pleasing and has various types of customization so administrators can restrict user input to their comfort level. It also has Predictive Index integration, which we found to be very helpful, as we use Predictive Index to learn how best to interact with one another.

There's really not much about this software that I didn't like. I would still be using it if not for the development of an in-house app that handles employee engagement now. I do think that Structural would benefit from having a corporate calendar and slightly more robust form-building for multi-question surveys, but that's about it.

Antwort von Structural

letztes Jahr

Hi Wesley! Thanks for your review! It's awesome to hear how your company found value in Structural, particularly while needing to engage and connect employees during the pandemic. Our clients are our top priority and we're so glad that you felt valued during your interactions with our team. We appreciate your product feedback, and are continuously striving to offer features that will enhance the customer experience. We hope to support you again in the future should the opportunity arise.

Paige H.
Manager of Internal Hiring in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very Glitchy

Kommentare: not a fan. never works when i log on

i like being able to see other people in the company profiles

it is very glitchy - it never loads

Antwort von Structural

Hi Paige! My name is Hannah and I lead the Customer Success team at Structural. Very sorry to hear that your Structural experience has been less than ideal so far. Eight Eleven Group has been a customer since Structural's early labs phase, and you may have experienced some issues with our beta product that no longer impact our production users. If you're willing, we'd love to walk you through the current version of the product to make sure the issues you experienced previously are fully resolved for you. In addition, we sent you an email with few ideas that may help resolve the issues you may have experienced in earlier versions. We're committed to your success, so please feel free to get in touch any time by emailing us at support@Structural.com, and we'd be happy to help resolve any issues you're still experiencing. Looking forward to connecting.

Mike S.
Media Strategy & Production in USA

Really nice for my company, but could be perfect for many other companies.

The interface is modern, personality tab is cool. This is ideal for events and new hires mingling well with existing hires. This has been a very customization and therefore very relevant tool for the corporate arm of our company.

The big problem with most tools like this is fostering engagment for everyone in the company. There are so many communication tools but Structural should be treated a little differently. It should be treated more as an digital intercom that's also a very attractive corporate directory. Also, it was once a little glitchy. The log in issues were a problem starting out, but then later were addressed and have been resolved. There are a lot of hot pushes that make the app restart, but as the app gets more mature, I can assume there would be less.

Information Technology Professional in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

It is an easy to you company directory that has bonus functions compared to baked in directories.

Kommentare: I primarily use it as a company directory as a system admin for my company. It is quicker than Office 365 at serving up search results.

I like that it has a lot of profile fields. My favorite is Starbucks Order because it is an easy way to give an quick, affective gift to a co-worker.

I do not like that posting is restricted to 1 or few people. I think it keeps the product a directory and not a corporate social network. Even if managers could post, that would be an improvement.

Isaiah F.
Isaiah F.
Software Engineer in USA

Structural is a great way to connect with other members of your company!

Kommentare: Pretty much what I said in my review. It's a nice way to stay connected to what's happening in your company.

- Easy way to find people in the company for any purpose. The app sorts by interests, skills, and other profile information. Also has been useful to find emails and phone numbers. - Keeps track of work anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestones for you. Makes it easier to be personal! - Nice activity feed that helps you keep track of important company announcements, news, social media presence. - Anonymous polls are a great way to get a pulse on your team or department. - Customizable push notifications allow me to see what other users are up to without having to check all the time.

- Seems to use a lot of my phone's resources. Sometimes shuts down unexpectedly. (although better recently) - Wish that you could send messages in-app. It has a slack integration, but sometimes it would be easier to just to directly message people.

Rebecca H.
Chief Brand Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Imporve your organization's culture

With employees located in various locations outside of our headquarters, Structural is a channel for us to increase our internal communication resulting in improved culture.

I wish we could comment on posts but know they are working on that for the next release.

Sr. Account Executive in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Structural after 1 year of use.

Kommentare: When traveling to other locations or offices, Structural does a good job giving a snapshot of their environment/team.

The software is easy to use. Our company uses this as a way to house contact info across the company with a personal touch i.e. Instagram profile, personal likes/disliks, and personality profile. I also like the event functionality. Seems to house information for our conferences which is helpful.

Slightly redundant and creates another platform to check when corporate houses messages or information. Exchange also houses everyone in our company's contact info.

Account Executive in USA

Structural is integral for keeping our company aligned

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. It is an easy digest to stay aligned in a constantly changing environment.

- I like the ability to interact with the posts, i.e: surveys, form fills, etc. Really enhances the experience and company culture.

The only cons are things that can be changed in the personal settings in terms of volume of alerts and push notifications etc.

Design Lead in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Structural has been a key piece of our employee experience and culture strategy

The simple and clean design of the mobile app makes it easy for anyone in the organization to pick up Structural and use it with ease.

Understanding team make up is critical for an early stage company like ours - I'm looking forward to additional insights and the continued improvement of the "Personality" tab on each user's profile.

Phyllis M.
Loan Operations Lead in USA

Structural

Kommentare: Satisfied

I do like being able to contact someone on the People page and seeing their phone number and email are very helpful

On the Connect page it would be nice if we could write a comment also instead of just checking a thumbs up

Jasmine R.
Relationship Teller in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Who knew?

Kommentare: I remember when I first got hired, and went through orientation, there is when I had to initially download the app. I remember signing up and scrolling through all the things people had already shared and thinking wow, I know none of these people but they seem so open and comfortable with each other to be able to share things about their family, and the things they do as co workers. And then I remember going through the list of employees and coming across a familiar name. Someone I had went to high school, and had been very close to but had not spoken with in a long time. That is when I found their email and the first week working I shot them an email. It's nice to be friends again

Structural is an easy way to get to know co workers without seeing them everyday. With people being spread over different locations it's a nice way to communicate without being there in person and still feeling comfortable sharing things with those you work with.

I currently hold no bad things to say about the app. I continue to use it here and there but for the most part it's usually when events are going on and I like to see how awesome the company and the people I work with are!

Megan S.
Delivery Administrative Assistant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep in touch with your company!

Kommentare: It keeps our company's employees engaged and in communication and we are able to see workflow of office departments.

It looks awesome and it is very easy to use. I was able to click around and figure out cool features of the app just after downloading. I can view the items I have in common with my coworkers, keep up with company updates, and find contact information for anyone in the company at a click of a button.

It does tend to crash sometimes and the search function can be a little glitchy.

Damien B.
Operations Administrator in USA

Structural has helped us locate key information on our co-workers and others.

Kommentare: I love being able to send polls to our team for answers when we are trying to make quick decisions.

Love having the ability to see information about people that you should have already known (i.e. spouses names, birthdays, etc.). Having access to this information means that you don't have to embarrass yourself by asking for this information again.

I think there is a bit of confusion around posts. For example: you would think that selecting your "Team" would allow you to post something to everyone in your company. Instead, you have to select "My Location" to contact your team. This has confused me and others.

Joe W.
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Structural

Kommentare: It’s the best.

Structural has changed the way I interact with my employees. I now have a chance to refresh my memory before arriving at meetings with employees.

I wish it interacted with my contacts in Outlook.

Training and Development Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

online community

Kommentare: I wish it was SSO with our work login. We have so many sites that they want us to use it gets hard to keep track of all of the passwords.

We are a company that is spread out over several states. It's nice to put a face with a name. The more people that use it the more useful it is.

I'm not a fan of social media personally. I don't like too much personal info about me being online. There should be an easier way to quickly get further in the list. like click on a letter across the top and be taken to anyone with a

Stefanie S.
HR Manager in USA

Structure

Availability to have employee names, titles, depts., and contact info in one spot. On landing page having special events that are happening today is great!

Not overly robust and doesn't seem very user friendly to click from one section to the next.

Paul B.
Vice President in USA

Not a Frequent User

Kommentare: Seeing what others are up to in other offices is a benefit.

I do like to see what others are up to in the company, but I am not a very frequent user and rarely post anything in any social media. But this particular application seems very good for the company's use.

I am not completely comfortable with everyone having access to my information.

Regina S.
Regina S.
Administrative and Sales Coordinator in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and easy to keep up-to-date with my company

Kommentare: I like keeping up with all my coworkers, even the ones I don't interact with daily.

Provides contact information for everyone enterprise wide. Also gives important dates so you don't forget to recognize and acknowledge your coworkers

Sometimes logs me out for no apparent reason. Often times badge does not go away even after I have gotten caught up.

Director - Loan Operations in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I was initially skeptical because it would be another app on my phone but in the end very happy I downloaded it. Easy to stay in touch with coworkers, especially if you are in different locations!

Easy way to be connected with co-workers, even in off hours.

there really isn't anything I have found that I don't like.

Website Developer in USA

A great product!

It was very easy to use. I also found the customer support to be second-to-none.

I honestly don't have many complaints. I guess maybe at the outset it was not immediately obvious how everything works, but after an hour or so poking around I found it pretty easy to pick up.

Mary S.
Vice President in USA

Structural

Ability to look of colleagues' contact information, birthday and anniversary information, etc. Social postings are fun and less distracting over the app than other forums.

Uneven consistency of notifications (some days it works, others it doesn't).

Senior Account Executive in USA

Structural Review

Kommentare: I think it's fine but it's not something I'm going to log into everyday or really have a huge need for

I like that you can keep employee data that's not typical for an HRIS system here

I don't feel the data is that important to a business

Hailey J.
Brand Manager in USA

A great employee engagement tool that allows employers to instill company culture globally

The ease in the ability to engage with all employees or create targeted audiences for messages. It has been fun to see employees start interacting and embracing the tool.

Academic Success Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Can be useful for nationwide organizations

Kommentare: I see the potential if used as prescribed.

Very user friendly, easy to navigate, good idea

I think it's a good idea, however, not if there is a lot of use throughout the different departments