Über FreshCheq

Cloudbasierte Plattform, die es Restaurants ermöglicht, die betrieblichen Abläufe mit Aufgabenmanagement, Lebensmittelabfallprotokollen und mehr zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über FreshCheq

It has improved our process follow up mostly in the kitchen.

Set up is hard, and moving items around can sometimes be difficult.

Bewertungen zu FreshCheq

FreshCheq hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FreshCheq bereits verwendet?

daniel
daniel
Shift Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeps your food fresh and in check

Kommentare: We use this at moes and it makes taking or temps a breeze I reccomend to any buisness required to log there temps

It allows me to add my temps through my phone we used to do paper but as time evolves so does technology

The time frames for each temp log. If you miss it you miss it bo going back later to correct

Antwort von FreshCheq

Daniel, Thank you so much for your review. We are excited to be working on even more functionality. Please keep the comments coming. Our customers are what help us continue to evolve FreshCheq! Jim

Missy

Great Product

Kommentare: One major problem we have solved with FreshCheq is that our food temps and logs are getting done on a daily basis consistently.

I am so glad that I purchased this software. It is very easy to use and set up. I think it is a great value for what you get. They are always updating the software to make it easier for your operation. We use it for our food logs and also for check list and closing responsibilities. Its great when your food inspector comes in and you have all your temp logs all in one place, and can quickly access it for them. It is also a great resource for accountability for your team members. I like the app that they just created. You can also know take photos.

There isn't anything that we don't like about FreshCheq

Antwort von FreshCheq

Missy, Thank you for your review. So happy you see the value in FreshCheq and that you are elevating a culture of food safety in your restaurants. FreshCheq will be attending the Pizza Ranch summer meeting. If you are attending, please stop by so we can share with you some new features. Jim

Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A product in development that doesn't need extra hardware, but requires some patience.

Kommentare: Two years use in a multi-location restaurant franchise.

It doesn't require anything special in the way of hardware to work. You can use any cell phone, tablet or computer. Some other temperature checking services require you to purchase proprietary thermometers etc for them to work. It doesn't take long to teach others how to use the product. It is fairly rudimentary in its interface.

This product is unfinished. It doesn't allow for on-the-fly changes to how it is used or the order in which it is used. Reporting is often faulty- it will show you that the process is not complete when it is. Dependent on the quality of internet access versus being a true standalone product.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your thorough review. We would appreciate the opportunity to work through the challenges you are having. We can set up a review of updates we have made, how you are using FreshCheq and set up training for you and your team. Please contact us at 1-855-581-7747, or simplify@freshcheq.com. We want to ensure your success. Jim

Tesla
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Save paper, and time by using FreshCheq

Kommentare: FreshCheq has helped make sure that we stay organized and current with taking daily temperatures.

It's user friendly. No mess of paper, records daily, weekly and monthly data. Able to communicate via text, email if a task needs or wasn't completed.

It would be nice to have a feature where you could click and drag an item into a spot instead of using up and down arrows. It's alittle time consuming.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Tesla, Thank you for the awesome review. We love getting great feedback from our customers. Please contact us to better understand your request. We have a significant amount of development in process over the next few months and we are excited to continuously make a difference in how you run your business. Jim

Vanessa
Vanessa
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Self explanatory, puts you in to a routine with daily checks rather quickly.

Kommentare: it makes me accountable to my daily routine, and the necessary tools needed to run an efficient operation.

This program is a great addition to our team. It saves greatly on amount of paperwork that we used on a daily basis. It gives you all your resources and tools right in the palm of your hand. Very quickly to catch on, and become a tool, part of daily routine.

The only thing I wish I had more control over, is access to tweak features, or make necessary changes according to my store.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review, Vanessa! Each store has the control to customize their logs and reports, unless otherwise stipulated by your store owner or the franchise. I recommend discussing your proposed log changes with your owner, who has permissions to make the changes.

Freshcheq review

Kommentare: Overall it is a decent system and easy to use which means it makes it easy to train new team members on how to use the system

It is easy to use, and saves money on paper and toner.

Server tends to run slow at peak hours, would also be nice if we were able to set up reoccurring alerts to remind us to do start Freshcheq not just when we miss doing Freshcheq.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thanks for your review. FreshCheq currently has the capability to remind when logs are upcoming. Contact me and I am happy to show you how to set it up

Profitability Project Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Safety is our Security

Kommentare: The customer service is top notch. Very responsive and willing to go above and beyond to help our business not only stay safe but optimize our operations efficiency.

This software is very easy to use and the dashboards for reporting are quite functional and great for comparing with multi units.

There is nothing I don't like about the software.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Chris, Thank you for the awesome review. We will be at the summer meeting and have some new features to introduce. Please stop by. Jim

Rich
Rich
owner in USA

This product has been great

It has simplified food safety for my staff and they are more willing to take time to complete the logs,

Would like to see a one touch button for when you are closed for holidays, weather or any other reason we are closed to shut off the log text warnings.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for taking time to review FreshCheq. We are so glad that you love it and that it makes your job easier and your restaurants safer. We are developing a simpler way to deactivate alerts for unexpected closings. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your business!

Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of service

Kommentare: It has been a very good experience and we hope it only gets better.

The software is very user friendly and easy to operate on a multiple occasions throughout the day.

The compatibility and adaptability to other forms and software.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review. Please contact us to better understand your request about compatibility. 1-855-581-7747 or at simplify@freshcheq.com. We truly want to understand if there is a solution in place or if there is an opportunity to add functionality to our product development pipeline. Jim

Ryan
District Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has great potential, am expeirencing a few software bugs.

Kommentare: Knowledge of what is going on in restuarants I am not currently in.

Ease of use, speeds up line checks, holds staff accountable. Pro has to be 100 characters...come on.

Cannot operate offline, there are comparable products that allow up to three days of storage when no internet is accessible. Occasionally the line check will be completed and logged within the time frame but a notification is still sent out and it is logged as an additional log.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Please contact me immediately should you experience any software bugs. We have our developer on standby 24/7 for any technical issues. In development, we considered allowing offline logging, but our beta testers agreed that offline logging would diminish the accountability factor that FreshCheq brings to our customers. I will reach out to you personally to make sure that your logs are functioning correctly.

Brandon
Assistant General Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great website and app. Easy to use

Kommentare: Easy to use and track for daily use. Breaks down errors and can be used for seeing trends throughout the business

Easy to use and understand. Adminstration side is user friendly also. I've never had any problems with this product. Customer service is great if you do happen to have a problem

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review, Brandon! We are thrilled to have you as a FreshCheq customer.

Taylor
Training Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall we like freshcheq just wish you could go back and edit an entry.

It is so much better than paper line checks. Makes the line checks more time efficient. Easier to train staff on.

I do not like that once you enter in a temp you can not go back and edit. I have accidentally entered in a 14 instead of a 140 and can't go back and edit this without starting a whole new line check.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Hi Taylor, thanks for your review. There is an option to re-enter the previous item. Since FreshCheq is an accountability app, it would be counter productive to allow entire logs to be edited.

Christopher
Sous Chef in USA

I like fresh cheq

I like the ease of use and it is useful for keeping track that temperatures are consistently taken every day.

Uploading quality assurance pictiures in area with weak wifi

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thanks for your review Christopher! We are releasing an app version of FreshCheq next month which will help with issues of poor wifi.

Scott
manager in USA

use it everyday. helps us to keep food hot and fresh

simple to use and have ready to use for everyone in the store. easy to teacj nee employees to use so mulitple.people can do checks

having to connect to internet. sometimes the service is not the beat and then we need to go to a desktop computer

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thanks for your review, Scott!

Joshua

Food Safety - Made Simple

Simplicity at its finest... so easy to use and learn. Helps oversee food safety by easily recording food temperatures and other.

One downside to the software is usuabilty when using on mobile phone. Make it “mobile”friendly.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Hi Joshua, Thanks for your review and for your business. We are converting FreshCheq to a mobile app within the next couple of months and we think that this may address your comment about mobile responsiveness.

general manager in USA

So farr so good

Ease of use, ability to customize to our store needs. text reminders is also a nice feature. I do like all the different catagories that we can set up.

Not being able to go back in and reset times for our temperatures. It would be a nice feature to be able to go back in and back log our HAACP cooking logs so we could track and entr at the end of our shifts

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your feedback.

Jeff
Jeff
Assistant Manager in USA
Restaurants

Easy to use

It texts out reminders of what needs to be done through out the day. Helps the team and I to make sure it gets done everyday.

Set up is hard, and moving items around can sometimes be difficult. Overall it's a really good tool to have at the store.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thanks for your review, Jeff. You are going to love the new features that have been rolled out to make managing the logs easier.

Shane

FreshCheq for Moe’s

It’s easy to use and I like that it sends notifications

That managers should be able to edit temp chews in case they are unable to enter them

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review and for your business.

Julie
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We like fresh check

This product is very easy to operate and understand. We enjoy working with this app. We like the simplicity of entering the information. Thank you very much.

Sometimes it takes a little too long to bring up the app. This could be an issue with our internet provider though.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your business and for your review, Julie!

Andre
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Application for Food Service

Kommentare: As said above it keeps a daily record of your check list. It is a real help

It is easy to use. I also like the fact that you have a daily record always at your finger tips.

There is not much that you cannot like. This is a great software.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you, Andre, for your review and for your business.

Justin
Regional Manager in USA

New, Fun and trendy.

It's easy from a big picture aspect of being able to look at multiple stores all at once. I like that you can easily go between stores. I like the text alerts, as it allows us to get that friendly reminder during those busy rushes.

I think having to log-in all the time is a challenge for many. Also, having it as a hard and true app that could save data offline would help a ton. Then when get connected to online it would push the data.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Hi Justin, thanks for your review. If you select the "Save Password" option, your tablet will remain logged in for 12 hours. We appreciate your business.

Greg
Greg
Restaurnat General Manager in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Ease of setting up different storage areas. Not complicated.

Cant really say I have any cons. It functions great

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review, Greg! We appreciate your business.

Sharon
Sharon
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: No paper clutter and very easy to use.

I think the software is very easy to use for the most part. It is a great and easy way to keep track of things without the clutter of papers.

It's hard to fix mistakes when you type in the wrong temps like I seem to do with my fat fingers on my phone.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review, Sharon. There is an option to re-enter the previous temp if you make a mistake. We are happy to offer some re-training if you feel that you and your staff could benefit from it.

Katie
District Manager in USA

Better organized

Easier for organization and no papers to print out. Everything in one place. Don't have to worry about food on the papers that were spilled. Can tell if staff is doing them from home.

We would sometimes accidentally put in the wrong number and we were not able to go back. Staff would forget to charge ipad and would forget completely to do it.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Hi Katie! Thanks for your review.

Very Good So far, easy to use. Helps us deliver on food saftey

Kommentare: Allows us to hold people accountable and create data reports for a call to action.

What I like the most about this software is the ease of use. When you have a lot of other things to do simple is always sweet.

What I like the least about this software is all the colors on the interface. I would clean it up so it is easier to read.

Antwort von FreshCheq

Thank you for your review.