Love the Product

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Cindy k. B.
Co-FOunder
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Vorteile: ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Nachteile: so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Extremely impactful

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Shankar V.
Founder & CEO

Kommentare: It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Vorteile: Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome.
I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Nachteile: I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

Günther H.
Contentmanager

Kommentare: It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Vorteile: To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Nachteile: Nothing that does not already include features

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Ila R.
Project Leader

Kommentare: I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Vorteile: With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Nachteile: If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

It just works great all of the time

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Seth F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Vorteile: Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Nachteile: Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Fast , Easy and Effective

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Richard G.
Principal
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Vorteile: The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Nachteile: I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Simple to use, always works!

Jeffrey B.

Kommentare: We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Vorteile: It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Nachteile: Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Easiest friendly software

Moe M.
Insurance Broker
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Nachteile: There’s was not much not to like easy platform

"Simply" Awesome!

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Todd H.
CMO
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have employees that work in 3 remote locations. We're able to handle most conversations through chat, but when we need to share a screen (about weekly) Crankwheel is the app we use. I have convinced a couple other managers in the company to use it for their teams as well.
No not hesitate to try it out!

Vorteile: This extension is simple to install and use. It's not a resource hog (bloatware).

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints! It functions as expected and I haven't had any delays in service or unreliable performance. Install with confidence!

More control

Jed E.
MD
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This has all sorts of great features like screen record, Reduce what the viewer can see .,,instant access URL that stays the same and can be bookmarked by team for fast connection Access from any internet enabled device ......

Nachteile: It took so long to find such a reliable software

It works every time

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Blazej S.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Vorteile: Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Nachteile: I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

von CrankWheel an 8.11.2016

Thanks!

CrankWheel for Teachers

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Brian B.
Math Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Vorteile: I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Nachteile: The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Dalbir S.
Tele Customer Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Vorteile: I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Nachteile: I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

I use it for presentations all the time

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Principal

Vorteile: The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Nachteile: My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Ryan L.
Sales Manager
Programmentwicklung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Vorteile: Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Nachteile: There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Awesome product. Superb support.

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Jonas S.
ICT Operations Manager

Kommentare: Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Nachteile: I don't really have anything negative to say.

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Chris E.
account manager

Vorteile: links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Nachteile: sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Makes my amends easier to do.

Charisse D.
Digital Support Specialist
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Vorteile: Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Nachteile: sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access

Great product. Great Service.

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
John C.
SVP
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing. If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Vorteile: Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Nachteile: Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

von CrankWheel an 10.11.2016

Thanks for the review!

So easy to use

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Marketing Manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Vorteile: It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Nachteile: So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quentin R.
Sales
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

Vorteile: easy to use
easy for clients
fast

Nachteile: sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

von CrankWheel an 6.12.2016

Thanks for the review!

Great tool to improve your sells!

Kenzo N.
Sale Rep

Kommentare: My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Vorteile: Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Nachteile: Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.

Crankwheel in the classroom

Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Angie D.
First grade teacher

Kommentare: Using this for my visually-impaired students has been helpful. I appreciate that when used on the iPad, they are able to enlarge the screen to the size needed. One feature that is difficult is the timeout after 10 minutes if I am not clicking on something. With teaching, this is very inconvenient and time consuming to re-invite them throughout the day.

Vorteile: I appreciate that it can be enlarged to the users needs on the iPad.

Nachteile: That it times out after 10 minutes. That makes it cumbersome to use in an educational setting.

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
David B.
Internet

Kommentare: I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.

Vorteile: It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Nachteile: I still have to give someone the link over the phone. They have email options and options to share over the phone, but I think there should be a slightly simpler way somehow.

I use this software daily for work and it has worked flawlessly.

Chris P.
sales manager

Kommentare: Makes screen sharing very simple. I use this for my job at least 6 times per day.

Vorteile: I do several screen shares a day for my job and this makes it as simple as clicking a button. I love the ease of use and it has worked perfectly every time I have used it.

Nachteile: haven't had any issues at this time. I have used this for about 3 months and I can't think of something I dont like.