Über Dealer Car Search

A comprehensive suite of products for car dealerships, from CRM system and website builder to inventory and reputation management.

Erfahre mehr über Dealer Car Search

I really like the built-in CRM along with the round robbin feature that carsforsale does not offer.

Posting my cars to other social media it annoying.

Bewertungen zu Dealer Car Search

4,0
3,9
3,5
3,4

Dealer Car Search hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Dealer Car Search bereits verwendet?

Clifton E.
Finance & Internet Sales in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We've been using this product now for about 7 years now & it's the brain child of all our inventory.

Kommentare: I can upload all my inventory and it'll export it to all the authorized sites I have assigned with them.

We love this product, because once I upload the vin number of our inventory. Once it decodes the vin number, it'll upload the make, model, trim level and equipment. And once you upload the pictures of the vehicle, we your permission the system will export all your vehicles to your website and your other authorized advertisement sites.

Sometimes it decodes the vin number of a vehicle we input incorrectly. So, we have to make sure that we display it correctly, with the right vehicle model trim level. And I wish that when it decodes the vin number, I'd have to really make sure the correct equipment is checked off. Other than that, it's a very dependable system.

Steven L.
pres in USA

Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: It seems to be the best bang for your buck. There are other products out there that do the same thing, but are not as widely used so the search results returned are not as apparent.

It is very user friendly. When posting new inventory, it walks you through the steps so that you do not forget anything. Uploading existing photos is easy. The app is very user friendly.

I tried to make a sold vehicle active again and the steps to do so were not clear to me. I had to call customer support and they walked me through the process. When I have to do it again, I will probably have to call again because it is not a clear process to me. The integrations are helpful, but they need a little work as to customizing what you want to see on FB or Craigslist.

Steven E.
owner in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

What a shmuck

Kommentare: Anyways I'd rather pay what little money i have to a company that works with me and is not gonna take me to court for the full amount of the contract if i don't pay 600 today. Pandemic. I followed rules and shut down. no government help. I'm sure the lawyer you guys spend 5k on will beat me in court for the 2400 i owe you for a service you quit providing. WHAT A JOKE. If you would have kept providing the service you would have gotten paid what i owe and kept my business for years to come. I don't give money to people who kick me when I am down.

The software is not bad. I would not sign up for the reputation manager as it didn't really do what I wanted.

The constant harassing phone calls while my dealership was shut down for Corona. I am a small dealer and just getting started. Calling 2x a day for money I don't have is insane, especially when we are not operating. They gave 50 percent off the first month and i paid that. They shut my website down without saying anything to me. Then had some guy call me from his or maybe his mothers basement. He told me they told me about the website being shut down, no redord on my end and no way to know what email address it was sent to. sounds like a lie... NO they did not they called and asked for accounts payable. Well guess what. There is no accounts payable right now. lol. So i need to give them 600 dollars which this guy is bound and determined to collect. Sadly I've spent every dime i have on parts and cars to get my business back up and running. Which is now even more difficult with no GD website because this company is trying to bully me.

Claude P.
owner in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product but too pricey.

Kommentare: When I asked if they could adjust their pricing a little, they tried to upsell me.

The product is high quality and easy to use.

When comparing the overall value of this product, it is too pricey.

Sales and Finance Manager in USA

Great Value

The cost is much less than the competition but offers many of the same features. You have the ability to choose upgrades but only if you need/want them. East to use backend and great customer service.

Doesn't have as many features compared with more expensive options, but still not bad for the price. Customizing the website is limited because they are made from templates and not one-off.

Lucas F.
VP in USA

10 Years ago Customer service was terrible

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 10 years ago the customer service was terrible and we get a call a couple times a year, to sign up with them again. Not interested, have a new Company that we Love! *Carsforsale*

Not in Use. No Longer using this software.

Limited, Not enough features for our company.

Michael M.
manager in USA

Entry level website

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They provided a great service for us, but the times have changed and we needed a higher quality website, photos, contact options etc...

This company offered a great value for the price. The website was decent and it pulled directly from my DMS. The price point at the time could not be beat.

The ability to display high quality images was not available.

Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Sales and Finance Manager in USA

Great Value!

Kommentare: This software helped us save a substantial amount of money on our website and advertising cost. It also has a built in CRM which allowed us to combine two different software platforms into one, reducing cost even further.

DCS does 95% of what our old software did but costs much less. It's a tremendous value and the customer service is excellent.

Has a few quirks. Doesn't have quite as many features and not as much customization as some of the competition.

Pouya G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bad company to work with

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Too expensive

I didn’t like anything they had to offer

Worse platform Text feature is not to generate leads

Jessica J.
owner in Australien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A average software for dealerships

Great way to keep track of inventory, ease of use. but not a huge fan of the customer service that was offered. i did find a few glitches.

the cost compared to other companies and the features that they offer, constant calls which was unnecessary

Donna S.
general manager in USA

Easy to Use Inventory managment

Kommentare: This product tracks our inventory in an effective and efficient manner. Easy to see our profits and losses. Easy to see what has photos on our website and what does not

Easy to upload photos and track inventory and profits

having to rearrange photos if not uploaded a certain way

Brooklyn B.
Salesman/ internet marketing in USA

Love dealer car search

Kommentare: We absolutely love dealer car search at Brasfield Auto. It helps us with Marketing Because it takes time off out hands by posting vechiles to more than one seller site at a time . Not only that but it allows us to post to Facebook market place through our business site. We have even got more traffic in car sales! Just this week we have sold a total of about 4 cars!

Great marketing methods. Phenomenal Customer service that will help you with anything you need

can not view FB inventory through phone app. However, still worth the money!

Doug D.
Webhost/Marketing in USA

Very intuitive full featured tool for the small dealer.

Manual adding vehicles to your inventory is a breeze with their app and you can picture vehicles with it also. The wholel interface is simple.

Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just switched over

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When we switched to dealercarsearch the setup process was very easy. They provided training and even said they have someone to train new employees 24/7.

I really like the built-in CRM along with the round robbin feature that carsforsale does not offer!

I don't like the fact that I feel like a lot of the features are up-sales I wasn't made aware of. When I asked about the product to my sales rep I was hit with a 200% increase in price per month.

Curtis S.
Network Administrator in USA

Dealer Car Search Doesn't take Security Seriously

The support is good and the product is decent. The websites are canned but effective. SEO is good and managing inventory is simple enough that we don't need web developers to do it which is a plus.

This company doesn't take security seriously. When we signed up the company collected credit card information using adobe sign. They then emailed the credit card number back in a confirmation email. It took me a long time to even convince them that this was a security issue and they finally told me they were going to take care of it. A year later when we had to update our credit card on file, I found out that nothing has changed. It's concerning that a web company lacks basic understanding of security in credit card number handling and processing.

Belinda G.
Grandma in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Still a newby

Kommentare: It's been great so far but wish it was easier to relist a vehicle that was marked sold by accident.

Love that it is user friendly and walks you through the steps when entering a new vehicle. That's a plus with me since I tend to always forget something that I do daily.

Honestly I haven't had anything but if I had to say something then it would be customer support needs to be a little bit more knowledgeable in some areas

Bras B.
Automotive, Selbstständig

Dealer Car Search

Nice looking website once it was finished and live.

Ok price value but any extra features or add on for software was very expensive. Base package didn’t offer much more than generic information uploaded.

Karzan B.
sales manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

professional website and better price

it look more dynamic and propositional, easy to login and doing thing on it.

posting my cars to other social media it annoying.

Pablo E.
OWNER in USA

Very disorganize system

Cheap (but you get what you pay for) Easy to use

Horrible design Bad customer service Techs are not prepared for common task

Amber J.
Admin Assist in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Car Finder

Kommentare: Ability to create the car i like and go test drive whatever i want.

Ability to look around and find the perfect car for your every day needs without spending a fortune

Finding multiple cars you like and having to go to different locations to test drive them out does suck

Marjorie V.
Office Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dealer Car Search Review

The variety and amount of information that was available

Sometimes it took some looking to find what I was looking for