Über Cognism

Führend im Bereich Premium Sales Intelligence

Erfahre mehr über Cognism

Why more filters than the other tools in the market to narrow down the right prospects including technographic and special moments (beyond company size, industry, job titles, revenue..).

Many contacts I found had left the company or had no numbers, especially in Germany.

Bewertungen zu Cognism

Cognism hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cognism bereits verwendet?

Cem
Business Development in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfekt für Sales in Europa

Super Datenbank, alles Datenschutzkonform und toller Support

Aktuell keine Nachteile, nur positive Erfahrungen gemacht.

Benedikt
Head of Sales in Deutschland

Großartiger Service, meist gute Daten, Intent Daten eher schlecht

Kommentare: Insgesamt sind wir mit Cognism zufrieden aber evaluieren trotzdem auch alternativen.

Der Service sowohl vor als auch nach dem Verkauf ist herforragend. Die Bedienbarkeit ist wirklich leicht und gut verständlich.

Die Intent-Daten sind wenig verwendbar da nicht wirklich geographisch korrekt zugeordnet.

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognism als Alternative für den EU Markt!

In EU und naher Umgebung sind die Datensätze wirklich gut. Für die Kundenakquise nun die erste Wahl!

Mehr Updates zum Interface wären wünschenswert

Ania
Ania
Sales Development Representative in Spanien
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Favourite prospecting tool!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I've used a number of different tools in the past but Cognism has been my favourite in my role as an SDR. It goes hand in hand with Sales Navigator and makes my job so much smoother. The user-friendly interface and the great insights it provides about companies definitely adds to the overall efficiency. I also really like that it integrates directly with HubSpot meaning I don't have to transfer the details manually.

Some of the data I have used has been outdated, however the friendly customer support are always open to feedback.

Business Development Executive in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and simple to use

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been a good and as mentioned above helped us achieve great things in 2023.

Targeted data made my job easier, and helped us achieve great things in 2023. I really like the fact that it integrates well with HubSpot. The reporting that they see in the background of how much data you have used, and what you've flagged as incorrect data,

The incorrect data. But the good thing is they let you flag this quite easily, and make them aware,

Daniel
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SDR using Cognism

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I use Cognism daily and the integration with LinkedIn and HubSpot is seamless and fast. The mobile numbers also typically have good accuracy.

Email data can be wrong, resulting in bounces.

Stewart
SDR Manager in UK

Business-Critical

Having implemented Cognism into a handful of different businesses, and therefore having experience of utilising the data in multiple industries, selling to a range of buyers, I can honestly say it's unrivalled for both ease-of-use and data quality. I've explored alternatives time and again because Cognism certainly isn't the cheapest on the market, but also because due dil, and time and again it proves to be the only enerprise data platform worth its salt, particularly for the UK and EMEA. It's a tool I use on a daily basis and wouldn't be without. I'll always come back to Cognism for: 1. Ease of setup and onboarding 2. Intuitive, easy to use for all users 3. Simple and robust integration with Salesforce

My score would be a 10 but for customer success. My most recent experience has been very hands-off (we literally haven't heard from them since the first week of onboarding). Saying that I don't really know what I'd need them for since it's such an easy to use tool, but it would be nice to hear from them once in a while.

Macs
Account Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must Have Tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Great tool for both sales and marketing So handy for importing contacts directly into HubSpot which is a life saver Plugins are great too!

Searching can be hard sometimes but nothing major

Jaakko
Sales Executive in Finnland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great prospecting tool

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to build lists and find new companies and stakeholders to sell

Not timely information always and sometimes numbers are missing, but not their fault

Natasha
Natasha
Team Lead in Irland

Fantartic tool

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Great lead generation tool that seamlessly connects with LinkedIn Sales Nav

Some data can be incorrect, especially phone numbers

Ben
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and high value

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very Good! Great time saver. Wide database for lead generation, fast!

Easy to create a focused list of leads on export into CRM quickly

When exporting some leads can be lost if the CRM thinks they a duplicates

Sebastian
Sebastian
Account Executive in Norwegen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Using Cognism to contact key stakeholders instead of Accounts

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, using it on a day to day basis and imagine how my daily routines would look like without.

The fact that i can more or less bypass switchboards and receptionists completely and get in direct contact with the key stakeholders, saves me a lot of time and calls.

Nothing really, there are features to be improved as with all systems.

Aleksi
Aleksi
Sales Executive in Finnland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for prospecting!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Having a native integration to Salesforce makes it nice to prospect people from multiple sources.

Sometimes the phone numbers are wrong here in Finland.

Rob
Head of Channel Development in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SME Capital

Kommentare: Set up was easy but could've benefit with more of a demo and explanation to every element of the platform and how credits are used. However the customer service and sales team are excellent and really helpful so you soon get onboard and understand how it works if you communication. Great solution.

Being able to easily segment data at both company and contact level to establish leads.

Ability to remove duplicate leads from lists to prevent using credits when the lead is already in another list.

Dave
Sales Manager in UK
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data and lead contact platform for outsourced sales

Good quality data Excellent customer support Great CSM Added value - webinars etc..

There are always little things that aren't as intuitive as ideal but things do constantly seem to be improved

Sadie
Account Development in UK

Use of Cognism in our Organisation

Kommentare: Cognism in general is an amazing platform especially in my role as a ADR. I find it very useful to get persona's email addresses and contact numbers based on the requirements I may have. I also love the fact that we launch campaigns and can monitor the activities . The support system is amazing, if there is any issue your colleagues always help to rectify .

Few cons are that alot of data is historic, so you get a lot of bounced emails in campaigns, also the contact numbers are not always the best. I have twice experienced contacting a persona who was the correct name but not the right person, also alot of prospects have advised these are their personal mobile numbers and not business numbers. Another issue I have is that I am unable to add notes accordingly to specific campaign activities, its a little frustrating and although im aware you can build sequences it just isnt working. This needs to be made simpler so we can add notes etc to specific contacts in our campaigns. Ive also experienced issues when we launch campaigns, this needs to be made more effective

Antwort von Cognism

Hi Sadie, Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Cognism with us and other professionals. We're constantly looking to improve the quality of our data and have a dedicated team for this. Our big focus this year is our Diamond Data which provides email and phone verified contacts to address the new world of working from home to ensure you can still reach your prospects by phone. Many thanks for your feedback regarding making notes for specific contacts. This has been passed onto our product team to take action. We're committed to continuously improving our product and customer service and therefore really appreciate your valuable feedback. We are very pleased to see you're having a good experience with us thus far and we'll continue to work hard to ensure that only gets better. Best regards, Emma

Graham
Business Development Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cognism - Campaign Champions!

Kommentare: Very impressed with Cognism, From UX to their customer support, its been incredible

Cognism is incredible quick and easy to navigate The lead search is one of the best systems I have used You can either use this system for contact finding, lead generation or campaign production The step by step set up for campaigns is incredibly efficient and free's up alot of time

Trying to navigate around spam requirements which arent incredibly clear when you start using it. If you select the wrong option when generating your campaign lists, you can't go back and amend them (such as number of people in an organisation)

Antwort von Cognism

Hi Graham, Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to share your feedback with us. We have taken note of where we can improve your experience and this information has been passed on to our relevant teams to take action. We are very pleased to see you're having a good experience with us thus far and we'll continue to work hard to ensure that only gets better. Our Customer Success team remains at your disposal for any help you may need. Best regards, Emma

Justis
Head of Marketing in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great lead platform

Kommentare: Sales has been great and support in platform has been the best I have ever received. Handover from Sales to Account management could have been done better, but overall a pleasant experience.

Cognism is easy to understand and deploy to a buisiness, whether thats marketing or sales it has become a staple in our business for finding leads, identifying businesses for ABM purposes and enriching data.

We quite often market and sell to the asianic markets so data quality in Asia was a big decided for us as a brand. Cognism has great quality for this region but like so many similar tools the quantity of data for the region isnt as great as it could be with some more effort.

Emily
BDR in UK

Best data provider I've used

Kommentare: It has doubled (or tripled) our team's performance and we are finding we are having many more conversations

The webapp is super user friendly and the data quality is very good

I feel like it doesn't have too many things I don't like. It would be good if the export to SF was slightly quicker, but that may not be an issue on Cognism's end. I would also like if the TPS mobiles didnt export

Rory
Account Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for research and working more efficiently

I like the different search filters that can be used and that you can save them to reuse later. It helps with narrowing down searches and working more efficiently.

Nothing really, I haven't used another tool like this before except sales navigator on LinkedIn, but this tool compliments sales nav.

Connor
SDR TEAM LEAD in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to use

Kommentare: 10/10. I can not fault the platform! It is quick and easy to use, the support is also great.

I really enjoy how easy and straight forward to system is to use

There is nothing is dislike about Cognism

Simon
Corporate Licensing Consultant in UK
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for new users

I've just started a new job, the job being the first I've had of it's kind in my life. One of my biggest worries was how I was going to efficiently find new clients/contacts to help me sell our product. Cognism makes it so easy to find companies and the necessary people to speak to in order to get things moving.

Occasionally the details it provides can be inaccurate but I have found these occasions to be minimal and often you can rectify this through looking through the rest of the search results and matching things up.

Sam
Sam
Corporate Licensing Consultant in UK
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic

Quality, reliable data that is easy to access. Allowing me to connect with prospects and close sales.

Can be fiddly to use sometimes but quality training makes this no issue

Beatriz
Beatriz
Business Developer in Norwegen

Great Database

Kommentare: Great customer experience, and critical for lead generation

Its easy to make more extensive searches, and its great that they have an extension with SalesForce

They need to make sure the data is fresh

Edward

Incredible Lead Generation Platform

Cognism is such an easy tool to use. It has helped save time when looking for people and businesses to prospect. I would recommend Cognism to my peers in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't say there is anything I dislike about Cognism.