Über Cognism

Führend im Bereich Premium Sales Intelligence

Erfahre mehr über Cognism

Why more filters than the other tools in the market to narrow down the right prospects including technographic and special moments (beyond company size, industry, job titles, revenue..).

Many contacts I found had left the company or had no numbers, especially in Germany.

Bewertungen zu Cognism

Cognism hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cognism bereits verwendet?

Cem
Business Development in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfekt für Sales in Europa

Super Datenbank, alles Datenschutzkonform und toller Support

Aktuell keine Nachteile, nur positive Erfahrungen gemacht.

Benedikt
Head of Sales in Deutschland

Großartiger Service, meist gute Daten, Intent Daten eher schlecht

Kommentare: Insgesamt sind wir mit Cognism zufrieden aber evaluieren trotzdem auch alternativen.

Der Service sowohl vor als auch nach dem Verkauf ist herforragend. Die Bedienbarkeit ist wirklich leicht und gut verständlich.

Die Intent-Daten sind wenig verwendbar da nicht wirklich geographisch korrekt zugeordnet.

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognism als Alternative für den EU Markt!

In EU und naher Umgebung sind die Datensätze wirklich gut. Für die Kundenakquise nun die erste Wahl!

Mehr Updates zum Interface wären wünschenswert

Zoe Anastasia
Zoe Anastasia
Campaign Manager in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Cognism is super easy to use and very accurate.

There is nothing I don't like about Cognism.

Vatsal
Senior Enterprise Account Development Representative in Irland
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for EMEA Data

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 for my ease of work & helping find the right POC. It helped me nail a couple of deals as we didn't have contact info for right POC

User friendly & intuitive Intent/Sales Data insights I use it daily Best data quality in terms of accuracy

Can not go a layer further into data when regional language comes into play Errors sometimes multiple times during a day

Shefali
Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Poor, it has no database

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very Poor.

Nothing. It has no database- all available is never updated emails and phone numbers. 90% bounce rate on emails and 95% the contact number is not available.

Everything.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very complete and user-friendly software

I think Cognism is the most complete, complex, and user-friendly software there is, at this time, and I can say that as I have been using it daily for multiple hours/day for more than 4 months. The web extension is a really great feature, due to its accessibility and user-friendly interaction. It has a very complete database regarding leads, with a lot of verified contact details, along with a great way to better qualify your leads, and not waste time on low-quality ones. Our CSM is very prompt and easy to talk to. He is always there whenever we have a problem and always finds a solution to the problem.

I would say the thing that I somewhat dislike are the cases in which the Chrome extension cannot get information details from some of the LinkedIn leads, especially from countries in Asia more specifically.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely great product and company

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Availability of high quality contacts, far superior to their competitors. Great onboarding team to make sure that implementation is smooth and easy

It's a great product, not all the emails are verified, meaning that a couple are inaccurate. However, this is a problem with every data provider, Cognism still has the least amount of rejected emails

Diogo
Business Development Manager in Portugal
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

What I like the most is the accurate information, accessibility to verified emails, and information about the accounts, that is revised by the team. It has allowed us to expand our business furthermore.

What I like the least is the fact that you cannot search for distributors of machinery as you would with final customers, through activity codes (i.e. NAICS)

Derek
Derek
CMO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Shady business ethics when trying to cancel

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was fine. Not great, not terrible. But the shady business ethics to leave is unacceptable.

We received limited value from the solution in 10 months. While the product is easy to use, the price point and capabilities versus other products in the marketplace is limited.

It is May 24th and our renewal is on July 19th. Our team met prior to the holiday weekend and made a decision to move off of Cognism. They are trying tell us that we had to give them 60 days notice of cancellation to cancel. We had no knowledge of this requirements and I question their business ethics along with the value of their platform for the price they charge.

George
Senior Enterprise Account Executive in UK
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Transformed our team

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It gives us a tool that we never thought would exist. In the past our methods of lead generation was unstructured and was slow. We relied on someone picking up the office number. Now was have increased our connection on calls massively, which has then increased the number of bookings created. Alongside this, because conversations have increased, it has allowed us to streamline the team.

Not really a massive issue but having to log in every now and again can be frustrating, but this is a small trade off to keep the system safe!

Kieran
SDR in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Tool for Connecting with Decision-Makers!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Cognism has revolutionized my approach to business development. The extensive and accurate database has made it incredibly easy to identify and reach out to decision-makers at my target companies. This platform has streamlined my workflow and significantly improved my success rate in securing meetings with key stakeholders. If you're in B2B sales or marketing, Cognism is a must-have tool!

So far I am yet to come across any things I do not like

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognism is Brilliant

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: brilliant and easy to use to create leads and data for email campaigns

Data extracting is quick and easy, you can be as granular as you like. Intent is a great feature too.

data can sometimes be on there which is out of date or incorrect job titles

Sadie
Account Development in UK

Use of Cognism in our Organisation

Kommentare: Cognism in general is an amazing platform especially in my role as a ADR. I find it very useful to get persona's email addresses and contact numbers based on the requirements I may have. I also love the fact that we launch campaigns and can monitor the activities . The support system is amazing, if there is any issue your colleagues always help to rectify .

Few cons are that alot of data is historic, so you get a lot of bounced emails in campaigns, also the contact numbers are not always the best. I have twice experienced contacting a persona who was the correct name but not the right person, also alot of prospects have advised these are their personal mobile numbers and not business numbers. Another issue I have is that I am unable to add notes accordingly to specific campaign activities, its a little frustrating and although im aware you can build sequences it just isnt working. This needs to be made simpler so we can add notes etc to specific contacts in our campaigns. Ive also experienced issues when we launch campaigns, this needs to be made more effective

Antwort von Cognism

Hi Sadie, Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Cognism with us and other professionals. We're constantly looking to improve the quality of our data and have a dedicated team for this. Our big focus this year is our Diamond Data which provides email and phone verified contacts to address the new world of working from home to ensure you can still reach your prospects by phone. Many thanks for your feedback regarding making notes for specific contacts. This has been passed onto our product team to take action. We're committed to continuously improving our product and customer service and therefore really appreciate your valuable feedback. We are very pleased to see you're having a good experience with us thus far and we'll continue to work hard to ensure that only gets better. Best regards, Emma

Petros
Marketing Executive in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Cognism

Kommentare: Cognism solves key challenges in B2B sales and marketing by providing access to high-quality data, streamlining prospecting and lead generation processes, enabling personalized outreach and engagement, improving sales efficiency and effectiveness, and facilitating data-driven decision-making. By leveraging the capabilities of Cognism, you can achieve higher conversion rates, increased productivity, and improved ROI on your sales and marketing efforts, ultimately driving business growth and success.

What I like best about Cognism is its ability to empower us with accurate data, AI-driven insights, and a comprehensive toolset, all supported by exceptional customer service. It has truly transformed the way we approach B2B sales and marketing, helping us drive tangible results and achieve our business goals effectively.

While I understand the value proposition offered by Cognism, I find that the pricing plans may be relatively high for smaller businesses or startups. Adjusting pricing tiers or offering more flexible payment options could make the platform more accessible to a broader range of users.

Ben
Rev Ops in Irland
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A foundation for growth

- Amazing account management and quick customer support - Good data coverage and support for when data needs to be refreshed - Openness to suggestions and product feedback - Plug in & play with most systems - High adoption and little training required - Clean and simple UI

- Lacking some features around data cleaning and enrichment but the team are very transparent about this. They don't try and sell you a solution to a problem that they can't fix and are open and transparent at all times

Justis
Head of Marketing in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great lead platform

Kommentare: Sales has been great and support in platform has been the best I have ever received. Handover from Sales to Account management could have been done better, but overall a pleasant experience.

Cognism is easy to understand and deploy to a buisiness, whether thats marketing or sales it has become a staple in our business for finding leads, identifying businesses for ABM purposes and enriching data.

We quite often market and sell to the asianic markets so data quality in Asia was a big decided for us as a brand. Cognism has great quality for this region but like so many similar tools the quantity of data for the region isnt as great as it could be with some more effort.

Kris
Account Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognism lets me get hold of contacts that would otherwise be impossible to reach

Kommentare: Cognism makes it a lot less likely that I will get stuck calling the same GK/office number for multiple contacts which improves my connected call rate and, by extension, deal generation.

I can find mobile/DD numbers for senior contacts much easier than before. I use it very frequently when prospecting but also if my existing contacts have changed/left the business. The web extension is a great feature since I can find numbers via a LinkedIn profile.

Sometimes (about 10-20% of the time) the mobile numbers will be wrong or might be a personal number which a person doesn't want to be called on.

Shea
Sales Development Representative in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lead Generation Platform

The search field and ability to make specific lead lists that are clearly organised and separate from one another is really good. The integrations that are available to use with Linkedin and other platforms are also nice pieces to use.

The lack of material available other users are using to put the data. A how to on how the data can and is used would be good.

Jack
Jack
Sales Executive in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't work in my role without it...

Kommentare: I use Cognism everyday and my overall experience is that I wouldn't be able to be as successful without it. So it is a very important tool.

The quality of data available for companies that I couldn't find elsewhere and having the chrome extension tool when searching LinkedIn.

Occasionally some data is out of date, for example a specific contact may no longer work at the company.

Rechtsberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for any customer facing team

Cognism's integration with services like LinkedIn is massively important to our team. This combined with ease of use makes it a must have tool for us in Sales and Lead Generation.

Honestly not much - early in deployment we struggled with some bugs, but these have been fixed and Cognism's partnership team are very interactive with us.

Robert
Business development representative in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Stuff

Cognism has been a game-changer for our sales team. The accuracy of their data and the powerful targeting features have helped us identify and connect with high-value prospects. We've saved countless hours on lead generation and are seeing a significant improvement in our outreach success rates. The platform is user-friendly and integrates seamlessly with our CRM, making Cognism an invaluable tool for our salesforce.

While Cognism excels at providing high-quality lead data, some users might find the platform's focus on initial outreach limiting. Expanding functionalities to include features like lead nurturing through marketing automation integrations or sentiment analysis tools could create a more comprehensive sales engagement experience.

Charles
AE in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you're looking to enhance prospecting, look no further!

It's ease of use and ability to integrate with pretty much everything in a seamless manner. The data is also kept up to date.

Very little, it does everything and more than what I need it to do.

Connor
SDR TEAM LEAD in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to use

Kommentare: 10/10. I can not fault the platform! It is quick and easy to use, the support is also great.

I really enjoy how easy and straight forward to system is to use

There is nothing is dislike about Cognism

Aaron
SDR in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, East and worth it!

Kommentare: Overall Cognism is definitely the best tool out there for lead gen, database needs. I highly recommend as it now sits as one of the pillars we rely on most for our demand generation team

Cognism offers you everything you need from quality to quantity of data for your lead generation needs. Data is updated frequently and allows you to reach out to your target audience, whoever that may be.

Industry titles could be more specific through sub categories, but this is something they are already working on and it is in beta