RevLeap

Amazing sharing capabilities

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I liked the fact that it put me in contact with other brokers and I got actual deals done.

Nachteile: I would like more referral based leads in the future.

Outstanding Customer Review Acquisition Software

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Thomas W.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gathering reviews for Google is the number one reason I got this and it works perfectly to pre-qualify and screen the reviewer, solve any problems before a negative review takes place and then forwards them to review you on your choice of most social media review sites easily!

Vorteile: It's easy to set up. Efficient to use and they have great and prompt customer service! The software is easy to tweak yourself or with their help. Can be customized and brand-able. Set it up and just use the convenient upload tools to import email addresses from all sorts of methods like google, mail chimp, square and spreadsheets!

Nachteile: There was nothing at all that I liked least about this software.

Unique approach!

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Matthew L.
V.P. Sales and Marketing
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small business with an loyal core customer base, and as such we have dealt with any and all customer service issues on a one on one basis. But our business has been changed the past 5 years or so, and our e-commerce business has developed quite rapidly. which doesn't allow fo much one on one interactions. RevLeap has been a great tool in helping us get the positive reviews on line like we used to get over the phone.

Vorteile: i find the software intuitive and easy to work with. Getting desired results has been most favorable.

Nachteile: Have more review sites added, which will really boost our visibility.

Great review center

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Carissa D.
brand rep
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like how efficient it was and how you all stayed persistent with your service.

Nachteile: Not enough reviews came in, but that couldve been more of my fault than theirs.