Shopmonkey Erfahrungen

Über Shopmonkey

Intelligente und einfache Software zum Ausführen, Verstehen und Erweitern deiner Reparaturwerkstatt.

Erfahre mehr über Shopmonkey

We all love how the reports seem to make a game out of earning money.

In my opinion , a " pay per feature " instead of the bundles packages.

Bewertungen zu Shopmonkey

4,9
5,0

Shopmonkey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 180 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shopmonkey bereits verwendet?

Micah
Micah
Automotive, Selbstständig

Fantastic software!

Being mobile, having a cloud based software that had a professional look, inventory, matrixes and great features was essential. I enjoy working with another startup and seeing all the new features coming out.

I do seem to get glitches in the software when new features roll out but they disappear quickly. Any issues I have had that needed me to talk with support have been solved within minutes unlike my last software that never fixed the one issue I had.

MOUSTAFA
OWNER in USA

M-TECH PERFORMANCE

Kommentare: Shopmonkey has been there for me since day one always Improving and always there to help or listen def. a top tier automotive Point of Sales repair order customer retention program!

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. It really keeps all the repair orders in order and my techs and service advisor all on the same page. As well as the customer easily being update through the software

My wife doesn’t like when i use it at home ! And they need more labor times for European vehicles Mercedes specifically but the fact they even offer labor times is a plus so really not a con

Roger
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent shop management tool for any size shop!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its great. Customer support is available almost immediately. Quick to help and covers almost any scenario a shop may need. The communication interface for you and your customers is outstanding. Easy to send invoices and estimates and easy for the customer to view and approve.

Ease of use. Running reports, recording payments, communicating with customers, etc.

I'm a smaller shop but an advanced user. Alot of functions that I could utilize are only available to bigger shops who can afford large costs. Understandable but unfortunate for people like me.

brayden
Service Manager in USA

Why i switched to Shop-Ware

Kommentare: It was great to start out with, but for the price and the features usable its not work it. Shop-ware is way better built out for just a little bit more. No feature talks with the entire software so you find yourself repeating the same thing on multiple pages to keep information the same across the platform.

its pretty and almost there. It looks better than it is. The customer support is great and very responsive. It got us out of Mitchell 1. Its hard to write Pros because everything I like about SM has a flaw that pushed us away from it.

* YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT TRANSFER TO OTHER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES!* Id like to see feature role out that are complete and note just 50% there. Every new feature i see are half baked. Nothing talks to each other in the software. Its pretty, but not functional for anyone looking to improve workflow; every step requires 6 more steps to ensure everything is working together as it should, but that usually requires alot of cut and paste and work arounds. In particular the new tech view is awful! As an admit i cant complete things, see progress without diving into the tech view. Why this was a priority over a service manager being able to see a snapshop view in the workflow of how far along a job is baffles me. Its like the staff here has never worked in a shop before or managed one. The priority needs to switch to management and workflow speed. SM makes things take so long because it has to done several times so that information is congruent throughout the software.

Antwort von Shopmonkey

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to provide the best software solution possible and your feedback helps get us closer to that goal. That said, we never keep our customer's data captive. All of your customer and shop data is exportable, and if you have an active subscription, we're happy to help with this as needed. We have also taken large steps to provide a more efficient workflow, fewer clicks to complete operations, and we've put a strong focus on improving the tech and admin views. We've recently released Shopmonkey for Techs mobile app that's designed for the day-to-day technician operations with a to-do list to track progress on the job. We actually do have a number of employees that either own or ran a shop, and we make customer visits a priority to ensure our roadmap is inline with your operational needs. We've taken every piece of your feedback to heart and have addressed with our product team. We're sad to see you go, but we wish you nothing but the best!

Adrian
Owner / CEO in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product and the best support team!

Kommentare: Really very good! The onboarding and support team is exceptional and they really listen to what you have to say and do everything they can to get you back on track after any issues.

This software is the foundation that allows my business to operate. Highlights for me (running a custom van conversion shop): - Being able to speak to customers in a threaded message system with email and SMS - so good. Allows you to quickly pull up a conversation thread when the customer calls or drops in, and in an instant refreshes your memory on what you last talked about. Essential when you have many leads, and a complicated product or service where it is not straight forward and there is a lot of communication needed with the customer - The 'board' view in the workflow tab. Another great feature where you can progress customer projects from left to right in a Kanban style. Instantly see what where projects are at and triage/prioritize. - Tech time clocks. Self explanatory, but a life saver and yet 3rd party app eliminated! Techs can just clock in and clock out and it gives me as the owner, total granular detail on what projects took a long time, and where improvements need to be made - Integration with Quickbooks. As as long time small business owner, I have always loved using Quickbooks, so when I found out that Shopmonkey integrates (really well) will Quickbooks, I was very pleased. All of the front end dealings with customers can happen in SM, and then when they are all paid, it auto updates and ties everything back to QBO. Amazing! Can't recommend this product enough.

The inventory management and ease of sending out POs to vendors needs some improvement. The basics are there, but some additional functionality would be good.

Gary
Business owner in USA

Working with the monkeys

Kommentare: copy and paste from 2 above , word to your mother . . . . .

The team on the intercom chat The team has always been MORE than helpful in helping me understand how to operate this system , no matter how big or small of a problem i was having . These 3 people stuck out to me in a BIG way, i am naming them in chronological order of my Shop monkey encounters [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Now i am NOT going to say these 3 people deserve a raise , because that would be insulting to the company and the individuals themselves . These 3 people need to be sitting at a table and making decisions for the sake of the company , as well as the consumer. I make this decision based on their work ethic , their interaction with their customers, and their overall demeanor. As a small business owner / operator myself, I look for a certain head on a certain set of shoulders. They passed the tests. Do the company a favor and Bring these guys up , have them train the next generation, and set them at the company table with you guys . I would like to go into detail about EACH interaction with you guys. I CAN AND WILL justify every statement made about each interaction.

In my opinion , a " pay per feature " instead of the bundles packages . . . . . . . .i would buy more features TODAY , but the bundling is WACK

Maxim
manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Its like Iphone very easy to use

Kommentare: i been with this software from the beginning its simple GREAT tell them that Max reffered you

Drag and drop system is fantastic, customer service is 5 starts

not yet app avalible for service advisers, but they are working on it

Daniel

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: Stellar!! It's a 100% vital part of every day at my shop!

Work order management is stellar, and customer support is second to none! I recently needed a specific wiring diagram that wasn't immediately available and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from customer support helped me quickly and got me the info I needed in a timely fashion, and was friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Motor integrated diagrams and lookups isn't as comprehensive as I'd like. Not ShopMonkey's fault but if I have to pick something I like least.

Doug

Incredibly Happy with Shop Monkey and its Support

Kommentare: Love it so far. Our team is happy, easy to use and has made our lives easier. We are a 4 tech shop and 1.5 admin staff and it has helped us get better at processes too.

We have found it is incredibly intuitive and yet easy to find answers with the training widget on the screen. The online training is outstanding. The support thus far has been incredible.

Some of our Technicians do not have IPhones and therefore don't use the Monkey mobile app. We are told it is coming. Reporting is good but could be more robust or in depth.

Terry
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software that you can get for any automotive shop!!!

Kommentare: The service from the original demo , the set up, the training and the tech support is second to none!

This software allows you to see everything at once! From creating an estimate, setting appointment, issuing PO's, profitability, labeling any and all items, and taking payments! It truly does everything and does it well!

No Complaints at all! I have not found anything yet that is not useful or stepped our business flow up!

Randy
General Manager in USA

Streamline shop workflow

Kommentare: Shopmonkey has saved me an average of 3-4 hours a week between streamlining my customer's sign in through use of the work request form which instantly opens up an estimate for my customer's with all of their information which I simply update in the work flow. It has also saved my estimate making time to literally a quarter of the time I used to take. It gathers all of the pricing from all of my parts providers in one single page that I didn't even know about, it brings the parts that I choose into shopmonkey and instantly applies the pricing matrix that I was using by hand to every single part. And my favorite part is that it helps us get our labor guide pricing at an instant. Estimates that used to take me about 4 hours to have to my customer are now ready in less than 5 minutes. It's a tool that has simply reduced my time at the computer so that I can focus on the cars and communicate with my customers.

Perfectly integrates all of the things I use into one. From parts procurement, to labor estimates to easily attaching a customer to a car with its unique identification.

My only con for this software would be the price per user cost, but the experience far outweighs this con.

Ryan

Ryan's Shopmonkey revie

The software is very easy to use and pretty much covers everything i need to keep up with trucks that are coming to my shop, what trucks are here at my shop, keeping up with my parts inventory and billing jobs out with ease. I am very happy with shopmonkey. Whenever i have a question or concern the chat link is always in the lower right corner of the screen with the shopmonkey team ready to help me! This is one of my favorite features! i type in my question and within a few minutes someone is chatting with me to help me figure out what it is i need to do and if that doesnt help they will call me within minutes. There is no waiting hours or until the next day for help. When adding parts to your inventory it asks for the price oyu paid for the part and then allows you to choose the % mark up you want on it. It does all the math for you which saves time. My favorite feature is being able to send invoices with the option for my customers to pay the invoice online. I am very happy and will stay with shopmonkey!!

Now for the bad....well, to be honest, there is no bad that i have found yet. Sure there are a few little things that I would like to change but heck, a lot of things in shopmonkey are editable to customize it to your liking. I have been using this software for roughly 6 months now and i am still learning. As of now, I have no complaints.

Joe
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gret Value, Awesome Tech Support!

Kommentare: I'm super satisfied and I recommend this software in lots of the auto technician forums that I'm a part of.

It's just really set upwell to run an automotive shop. It's easy to change the parts markup for special customers, (special in a god way or a bad way). The discount feature is great. the ability to find things by whatever you can remember about the job, customer, or vehicle is great. The layout of the program is very straightforward and you can teach someone to be an expert in the program in two repair orders. If they have a question and i am busy they can just click the help button and either watch a video or ask the super friendly and helpful people in tech support. The tech support team goes above and beyond to help you. even climbing onto the RO and working with you. Honestly I've had to use tech support a few times and that's the best support I've had on any product. the software is constantly getting improved also. I really do 99% of the Ro's with no tech support because the software is so easy to use and it really speeds up my ability to get my work done quickly and get back into the shop. My customers absolutely love it. The estimate procedures are great. I feel more covered because the customers approve the job and send me the authorizations. Many of them go ahead and pay for the job when they get the estimate. (You can turn that feature off also.) I like it so I leave it on. the rates that I'm charged for the customer to pay online is very close to the rate that I would pay if they were in the office.

Really not a lot to dislike with ShopMonkey.

Jimmy

I'm very impressed!

Kommentare: The chat feature on Shopmonkey allows me to easily reach out the their friendly staff. Not only are they all very knowledgeable about their product, but they answer very quickly (during the week) and if they don't know something, they figure it out in a very timely manner. It's felt really great having such a supportive staff that can answer any question I have right away. They often give screenshots and videos to help me learn how to do things myself. In addition to all that, they all seem to be such down to earth people who really care about me and my business. It seriously feels like they are part of my team. Thanks Shopmonkey!

I love how easy it's been to implement this software in my van conversion company and how user friendly it's been to learn and use in daily practice. There are so many features and more coming. One of the other features that I really like is how the messaging functions work. When I create an estimate, it allows the customer to see it, approve it and pay for the work right then and there. Shopmonkey also sends out reminders a day before their appointment which is so nice and handy. It feels very professional.

I use Purchase Orders a lot. This is probably the only area of improvement I see so far. After a PO is created, I have to save it, print it as a PDF and then attach it to an email to send it to the vendor. Being able to save and send it directly to the vendor would make it much easier but it's being implemented soon. The other thing is that there is no good way to sync SM to Google Calendar. This is also in the works and should be implemented soon. These are the ONLY reasons I didn't give this 5 stars across the board.

Victoria
Office Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST decision our shop has made

I cannot say enough great things about Shopmonkey!! One of the biggest game changers for us (but I didnt think this would be originally) is the chat/messaging feature with customers. Before SM, most of our conversations with customers would be via email. If customers were in a conversation with one staff member, other staff wouldnt be able to be caught up on everything going on if needed. Now, with SM, the conversation sticks to the work order which makes it so much easier for us as a team to figure out the status of the job. Another game changer is being able to tag items on the work order. You can tag labor or parts items, or tag the entire work order. For example, on labor items, we have tags like "In progress" or "Completed." For parts items, we have tags like "Ordered" or "Installed." On entire work orders, we tag them "Waiting at Shop" or "Dropoff" or "Needs car back by ___" Accepting payments - this is something we started using heavily when Covid hit. Other features: cloud-based, customers being able to confirm or cancel appts, customers being able to authorize some work and decline others, easy inspection reports!, canned tasks, amazing integration with Quickbooks Online, looks good and modern. On top of all this, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Their chat service is nothing Ive ever seen before and they are on top of it all! You can even request features and they LISTEN!!! That is rare.

It's not easy to use on mobile. They are coming out with an app but it's more for use by the mechanics. I wish it was easier to use on my phone.

Jonathan
Shop Owner/Manager in USA

Shopmonkey Embraces Modern Customer Service Standards

Kommentare: Love it! Can't stop talking about it. My wife and kids like it because I come home less stressed and exhausted, and earlier in the evening than before. They get to see me more, and have more of me when I am there because my workplace experience is so much better. Thank you Shopmonkey!

This is a tough one, but probably the feature I like most is the transparent, simple, clean, and professional way Shopmonkey allows you to communicate with your customers. Their system saves us time in communication, which means we can communicate better, more often, and still in less time than traditional ways of picking up a phone. Customers like being kept in the loop more, which means they call in less and feel more cared for. All in all, our customers are thrilled with the new software, and our shop office has never been more calm and available for them.

It has its fair number of glitches, but even then the development team is on it, and issues I raise flags about get addressed right away. This software is rapidly improving, so this doesn't bother me.

Charles
President in USA

Great customer service

Customer service, hands down. The software is relatively problem free but should you need help finding a feature or even adding one that wasn't there before this company is super responsive. Quick, accurate responses that save you time and money. Practical use is good, the ability to add canned services for commonly sold packages is great. They've recently added the ability to move line items between and within services - sounds small but anything that helps provide more clear communication w/customer is great and the SMS feature, with pictures, is great for that.

Like most automotive packages some tie in's don't work well - carfax (separate product that SM integrates with) has plenty of problems but that's the carfax product not SM. Same with the parts/labor lookup. Invoicing and reporting are not as feature rich as other platforms. Things like "sales tax" reports should be integrated into any invoicing package but SM does not handle tax well.

Megan
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Learn & Fantastic Customer Support!

This software is the opposite of "clunky." It's easy to navigate and learn quite rapidly. I love how you can customize the workflow based on your own shop's processes. Being able to take pictures of needed repairs and send them via text/e-mail directly to the customer is one of our favorite features. Showing the customer what's actually wrong with their truck or trailer provides transparency and strengthens trust with our company. The messages and pictures save right into the estimate so everything for that repair is all in the same place. Customer support is very responsive. I've never had to wait more than a couple of hours to get help (most of the time it's a response within a few minutes.) A few times, I've needed support on bigger customized things that was more than a quick fix. They always took the initiative to stay in touch with me (instead of me tracking them down for an update).

There are a few features that I wish were available (such as a mobile app), but the customer support team is always listening to features the customers want. They have a dedicated page where you can request features and you can comment and vote on other people's requests. You can see what features they approved and are working on at the moment (the mobile app is one of them.) Even if there's something you don't like about the software, chances are they are already working on improving it or adding that feature if you just ask! Best thing about Shopmonkey: It's super easy to get started using and once you do, you have a great team standing by willing to improve it based on their customer's feedback. We are very satisfied customers. Oh and we love that it's cloud based so our mobile technicians can use it outside of the shop.

Derik

Stellar Customer Service! Efficient and user friendly

Kommentare: Beyond excellent!

First off: The customer service is beyond impeccable. Everyone is kind, knowledgable, informative, and proactive. The Shopmonkey staff listens to their customers and puts they're are constantly improving their software to suite their entire customer base. They are the kind of business that not only reads what's in the customer suggestion box, but actually implements the suggestions. The software: Simple, in the sense that it is very user friendly. The 3 different tiers make it easier for smaller shops to have a reliable platform to start with. It also provides lager high volume shops with the tools needed to work as efficiently as possible. Many service writing programs are littered with tabs, drop menus, pages, silly graphics, and so on, which results in a cluttered and confusing screen - especially for the trainee. Simply put, my 13 year old nephew can use Shopmonkey software with ease with out mistakes.

Not really a con: occasionally I come across a something like not having the option to select AWD in the vehicle description. It used be that you could only select FWD 2WD or RWD. Once a suggestion was made, in a short period of time they had updated this feature and every typical configuration was available. Like I said before, Shopmonkey reads the notes in the suggestion box and implements what makes sense.

Alex
Business Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Switch we could have made

Shopmonkey is extremely user friendly. All of our technicians log their daily work/hours and they say its the easiest thing they have ever used. The reporting system makes my life very easy since I am in the office doing all the accounting. Being able to add tags and put notes in is great as well and they are color coded so they stand out!

We do a lot of custom jobs here and it would be great if multiple technicians could punch into one section of a job at a time. Another feature I think would be really useful is having the last 8 digits of the VIN number more prominent for ease when calling the dealership.

Hannah
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love, Love, Love Shopmonkey!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! It was totally stress-free switching over from our other software. The support team imported all of our contacts and parts info from the software we'd been using. Shopmonkey is just so easy to learn to use! Everything is so intuitive. If you do have trouble, the support team is literally just a click away and respond super fast! I love being able to offer online payments to my customers as a payment option. I really love being able to communicate with customers through text/email right through the software. Can send an estimate or invoice with the click of a button instead of having to save it as a PDF then opening up my email account and attaching the doc. The workflow feature is so great because it helps us stay organized with our customers! Sticky notes are a thing of the past for me now!

It is very easy to use! There is little to no learning curve. Very intuitive! Also, has some really great features that I'm loving! Everything works seamlessly! It's a lot of fun to use! Shopmonkey's support team is probably my favorite feature! These guys are phenomenal! No having to call into a tech support line and waiting on hold! Just send a message through Shopmonkey's chat feature and they respond within a minute or two. They've been able to answer my questions every time. They haven't let me down once.

I can't really think of anything I don't like about Shopmonkey! I'm looking forward the release of the mobile app!

Don
CEO in USA

Shop Monkey Review

Kommentare: Shop Monkey runs my whole shop on a daily basis, its the first thing I open when my system comes online and the last thing I close when I go home. it manages my employees time, customers, scheduling, parts and my daily workload, not to mention all the financial data you need to run your shop. When I started with shop monkey I required a software to help guide me in the right direction and have everything needed that maybe I would not have thought of to run and manage my business.
I will admit at the very beginning I found some things missing and with some struggles.
But the support and growth of Shop monkey quickly rose to meet my needs. Shop monkey team worked on every one of my requests and concerns and built it in to the success it is today and at a very quickly pace, working though all my needs.
I am very satisfied in the direction it has and is going. I'm excited to see the next new things that come to production in the software.

It had a new updated technology look and feel to it, was not the old typical updated Green screen look with some windows added. Was easy to navigate, and I was looking for a web based software that I did not have to constantly be upgrading software hardware and OS to keep running.

Was missing some of the deep in depth business functions, that have mostly been added already. it needed more functionality in administration of users functionality and controls. that have also been fixed. Reporting was missing features and has been much improved.

Boss in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for automotive related businesses!

Kommentare: With the system only being about 2 years in development, Shopmonkey has outdone other programs which have been around for many years. The owner of Shopmonkey, Ashot... has been EXTREMELY accommodating in pushing features into the app which we otherwise would not be able to function without. He literally EARNED my business. I would note that it may been under unique circumstances though. My automotive related business was a little different than their existing services which they supported. We actually do vehicle wraps and vinyl graphics for personal vehicles as well as commercial advertising. I believe that Ashot saw a need to support these features in an attempt to expand the reach of his software to include my industry. The near future for us with Shopmonkey looks extremely promising. The planned features will incorporate practically everything we could ever ask for from this app, if not more. Our shop workflow relies on this system and Shopmonkey has truly made our POS/CRM system so much more seamless. Customer interactions function directly through the app, so everything is in one place and easier to track. I am truly impressed and thankful to have found these guys.

This app is extremely intuitive and thoughtful. Where many apps fail on UI, Shopmonkey has excelled at providing a beautiful interface with features that make sense. The customer service is unparalleled with in-app chat, directly connecting you with the developers and Shopmonkey LISTENS... they have an amazing feedback section which allows users to post app suggestions, comment on suggestions and rate them up! Once Shopmonkey moves the features into planning or development stage, the suggestions get tagged as such and the features that were requested, actually get incorporated into the app!! Maybe not all of them, but whatever makes sense of course and whatever has the most demand.

If I had to say what I "liked the least" about the software... would be that it was still in it's early stages and still being developed. This isn't exactly a huge downfall and there are actually advantages of this like the fact that I feel we have a bit more leeway to get features we want incorporated... but.. certain features that are a bit more advanced or just plainly further down on their development roadmap, well those are just things that we have to wait for... excitedly. There 'are' negatives associated with software which is in its early steps.. some people may not be able to work with features that may be temporarily "buggy" or lacking. I personally am a "little" anal retentive with things like this... but after searching for software which was available to my industry... and using many different application "free trials"... I saw something in Shopmonkey which didn't exist with anything else I could find on the market. So, in short... the things that I like the least... are by far outweighed by the things I like about the app.

Sean
Shop Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with top notch customer support

Kommentare: As a Service Advisor for 17 years in the dealership world I worked with all of the major dealer management software and a couple of the smaller ones too. There is no perfect solution for every business but the Shopmonkey team does an excellent job of providing a lot of the features present in the major DMS at a fraction of the cost. Anything in my review I marked at 4 stars is because currently I feel it could be improved upon. With Shopmonkey I feel like they will continue to improve their software and have seen evidence of that in the time I've used it. If you were just to use Shopmonkey for scheduling and customer contact I feel it is worth the money. That is the original reason we started using it and then we began using it for tracking technician efficiency and other reports. As I said in the title the customer support is excellent and when you ask a question of them they do a great job of showing they are interested and that you are not just contacting a random call center.

The messaging features are very good and pretty easy to use. The amount of time saved in the day having the ability to text and email customers directly through the system instead of playing phone tag is impossible to put a price tag on. Scheduling is easy to use and functional as well. We don't use it for actual invoicing but use the system for time tracking and efficiency reports for my technicians and it is good for that role. I've looked at the invoicing side and it looks well integrated. It is also fairly easy to train people that are not super computer savvy on this system which boosts efficiency. Time is money and Shopmonkey can help you save time.

It's hard to put a finger on this because whenever a fault is found they are very responsive to fixing it or explaining how to do it when it is end user error.

Shah
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Insanely happy since day 1!

Kommentare: continued from 'Cons: What did you like least about this software?'... Also the amount that the customer is being charged should be forced to be typed in. Have had many situations when you are trying to get the customer out when they are in a rush and the accidental amount is fully showed "paid". Thankfully my team has caught it every time that mistake is made, but I am sure that this will soon cause issues when it is accidentally overlooked. All that simply needs to happen is that the autofill for the amount has to be removed. This will allow the user to be able to enter the information themselves properly.

This software makes running a shop so much easier and simpler. It helps the whole team stay on track and leaves little to no room for error or miscommunication!

There are a few "basic features" that in my opinion are no-brainers that we have already made the support team aware of. - Reports needs to be more customizable so that we can easily calculate real gross profit (the most important thing in any business) that comes into the shop and also be able to categorize it by service writer. From my understanding and from what I have seen it can only be calculated for all invoices that have been made, and not just paid invoices in the 'profitability' report. Given that everything is already tracked all we would need is a way to have a report that allows us to use every filter there is. 'Zayn' from our team has already brought this up to the support team for Shop Monkey, hopefully it will be implemented very soon. - There needs to be a way to enter in "completion dates" for each vehicle so that there can be a separate work flow for "deadlines" that are coming up along with notifications that are customizable (i.e. "notify the team 3 days before completion date", "notify the team on the day of completion date"). Already brought up to the team by Shah. - When entering in a payment and a full payment is made, there should be some kind of option so that the order goes directly into the "Invoices" section of workflow. Maybe a check box that just closes the deal. Because remembering to move it over every single time when you have a customer in front of you waiting to get you to take him / her to their car its easy to forget.